EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » FILIPINO NNANY /HOUSEKEEPER

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FILIPINO NNANY /HOUSEKEEPER
schoolbound
Member # 11876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for schoolbound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everyone we are a european/egyptian family with two infant children looking for a nanny / housekeeper to start next August. Please inform if you know of any foreign workers especially filipino (they seem the most trustworthy and hardworking) as well if anyone can tell me how I can import one from phillipines that would be nice too or any agency that deal strictly in maids, nannies, drivers etc.
We need a driver with car also who can work primarily for the family.

Our location will be in or near cairo (6 october city, maadi, rehab city)
please post here your reply or email thanks.

Posts: 29 | From: florida | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will be very difficult for you to bring a maid from the Phillipines your best bet is to wait until nearer the time and then re advertise. Most Filipinos like to live out and expect a higher wage than Egyptians, but yes they do seem to be better at their jobs than the local workforce
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
schoolbound
Member # 11876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for schoolbound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i should mention we need live in nanny housekeeper
Posts: 29 | From: florida | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by schoolbound:
as well if anyone can tell me how I can import one from phillipines that would be nice too

Since when do you "import" human beings [Eek!]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

If you do happen to "import" a Filipina nanny, don't think that just because she's Asian she'll put up with the sh*t that many Mid-Eastern men give to their foreign nannies and maids.

[Embarrassed] All I can say is remember what happened to the Arab!

Posts: 26516 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, my, God. You're just in time.

My family just left, and I had to let our Philipino baby sitter go (no-one knows how to spell it).

I'll PM you.

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^^ [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

If you do happen to "import" a Filipina nanny, don't think that just because she's Asian she'll put up with the sh*t that many Mid-Eastern men give to their foreign nannies and maids.

[Embarrassed] All I can say is remember what happened to the Arab!

The little sense you post is really refreshing. Oh my God was this little maid a real woman for cutting the damn thing off. Oh God bless her!
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
Originally posted by schoolbound:
as well if anyone can tell me how I can import one from phillipines that would be nice too

Since when do you "import" human beings [Eek!]
Thank God a native speaker reacted just in time before I let my dogs out!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kurdtISdead
Member # 12177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kurdtISdead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Spellbound,

If you want to bring in a nanny/housekeeper from the Philippines, you have to contact a Philippine-based recruitment agency or the Philippine Overseas Employment Association (POEA) http://www.poea.gov.ph/html/hiringFilipinos.html. You have two options: (1) direct hire (name hiring) or (2)through a recruitment agency. the site i've posted has information on both ways.

I live in the Philippines. If you need help, just let me know.

Posts: 17 | From: pearl_of_the_orient | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's an agency where I hired my old housekeeper from before. I'm not sure if it's okay to mention their name? But it's an agency and they're located in Maadi I believe.

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com