EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » i am not tricking anyone - nothing illegal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i am not tricking anyone - nothing illegal
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Karim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I speak the language and know the people; I am street savvy and capable of getting ‎the desired apartment and make sure "you are not ripped off" in the process. As you ‎would have probably started to realize Egypt is not only rich in good-natured citizens ‎but we also got our share of dumb crooks so beware. I will make sure you avoid the ‎hassles and scandals that you may encounter on such endeavors.‎
Do not hesitate to call me for an apartment or for any thing, any know how you would ‎need to know about.‎
My name is Karim Zidan, I am a practicing dentist since 1997 and an IT professional. ‎
I work and live in Cairo since 2005, and have had my share of experience with the ‎local Cairo populous. ‎
‎012 75 608 73 ‎

Posts: 48 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok doc,we get the message,will keep you in mind when i come to cairo,may i ask where were you before 2005?

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack of all trades, maybe????? [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=003941

Dr. Karim says: *Show me your teeth!* [Big Grin] [Cool] [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Karim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry i do not answer personal questions to ppl i do hardly know
Posts: 48 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then you won't be surprised if people you hardly know hand you their hard earned cash eh
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnacle Bill
Member # 12656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barnacle Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then you won't be surprised if people you hardly know don't hand you their hard earned cash eh [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 586 | From: Styx | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com