EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » INVEST IN LAND IN HURGHADA - 500 Sq M Behind Intercontinetal Hurghada, Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: INVEST IN LAND IN HURGHADA - 500 Sq M Behind Intercontinetal Hurghada, Egypt
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Dr. Karim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
INVEST IN LAND IN HURGHADA - 500 Sq M Behind Intercontinetal Hurghada, Egypt

Investors are invited to participate in bidding
for 500 sq meters land number 88 in the area behind the Intercontinental Hurghada.

The land is on lease for investment & development by a 2nd or third
party, according to a set of conditions; that are sent once a party expresses interest and pays the processing fees.

Parties interested may apply for the bidding to develop piece 88
Intercontinental neighborhood via email @ karimzidan@gmail.com or call
me on 0127560873.

Interested investors will also be eligible to apply by at our office
and acquire the specifications, Terms & Conditions for investment in
return for a fee of 200 $. "This document has the full
details concerning the investment conditions" this document is ready
for anyone interested and will be emailed to this interested party
once the payment is made to my account number also
to be sent upon request.

Feel free to email me if your interested in the
above proposal.

I finally thank you and wish you a pleasant day.

Dr. Karim Zidan
Mobile: 0127560873
E-mail: karimzidan@gmail.com
Listed at Egypt.
FAQ

1. HOW MUCH DO U WANT 4 THE TOTAL LAND?

I do not want to sell any land, investors are allowed to invest only into a time frame to profit for a period of 10-20 years depending on contract

2. HOW MUCH DO U WANT 4 THE TOTAL LAND?

I do not intend on selling my land
I am willing to allow an investor to develop it and profit from it for a negotiable period of benefit, all preplanned and pre-coordinated.
Thank you for your interest
Dr. Karim Zidan

Posts: 48 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah the mad dentist is back again!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=003941

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischa
Member # 2661

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. karim,
sorry, am I wright, that you want to have 200 Dollars just to offer some infos about a land in hurghada? Really?
Well I like to let you know that we have a big office for properties in Hurghada, we buy and sell and we construct by ourselfes. What you are offering here and the infos you give us here is criminal
Aischa

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Karim:
INVEST IN LAND IN HURGHADA - 500 Sq M Behind Intercontinetal Hurghada, Egypt

Investors are invited to participate in bidding
for 500 sq meters land number 88 in the area behind the Intercontinental Hurghada.

The land is on lease for investment & development by a 2nd or third
party, according to a set of conditions; that are sent once a party expresses interest and pays the processing fees.

Parties interested may apply for the bidding to develop piece 88
Intercontinental neighborhood via email @ karimzidan@gmail.com or call
me on 0127560873.

Interested investors will also be eligible to apply by at our office
and acquire the specifications, Terms & Conditions for investment in
return for a fee of 200 $. "This document has the full
details concerning the investment conditions" this document is ready
for anyone interested and will be emailed to this interested party
once the payment is made to my account number also
to be sent upon request.

Feel free to email me if your interested in the
above proposal.

I finally thank you and wish you a pleasant day.

Dr. Karim Zidan
Mobile: 0127560873
E-mail: karimzidan@gmail.com
Listed at Egypt.
FAQ

1. HOW MUCH DO U WANT 4 THE TOTAL LAND?

I do not want to sell any land, investors are allowed to invest only into a time frame to profit for a period of 10-20 years depending on contract

2. HOW MUCH DO U WANT 4 THE TOTAL LAND?

I do not intend on selling my land
I am willing to allow an investor to develop it and profit from it for a negotiable period of benefit, all preplanned and pre-coordinated.
Thank you for your interest
Dr. Karim Zidan

Posts: 143 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Aischa don't be like that. The poor person obviously needs his bank balance to swell.

So he wants money just to give information?

If anyone would like to give me 1,000,000 LE I will tell them how to avoid scams. [Smile]

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Karim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for pointing it out to me.
Posts: 48 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Karim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I changed the conditions - now welcoming all interested parties who are looking to invest into a land to build a 5 floor building.
Dr. Karim
Member # 11092

Rate Member
I made this condition to make only serious people contact me, I admit it was the wrong approach.
I apologise to all those offended from any posts I have submitted to this forum.
salam

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com