EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Toshiba laptop

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toshiba laptop
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CORE I3 2.13
CASH 3 mb
HARD 320 gb
RAM 2 DDR3
LED screen 15.6 inch
VGA INTEL UP TO 1700
DVD BURNER MULTI
BUILT IN CAM AND MIC

WIRELESS..READER...LAN`
 -

3200 Le

Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!

Is it new?
What OS does it have?
Does it have recovery discs?
what does cash 3mb mean?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he meant cache memory, or built-in memory. It results in a faster system.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah ok thanks Exiiled.

ok now who wants to loan me some dosh? Exiiled, you're rolling in it, how about a loan for an old friend [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is used but in a pretty good condition.
It has windows 7
yes, you are right exiiled
3 mega cache memory. It is a memory for the processor to speed up the performance of the cpu.

Ayisha, I do not think It looks like a feminine laptop. It is 15 inch one not easy to carry arround. But If you watch dvds , This is your choice for a good quality and clean display and performance.

Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
what is a 'feminine' laptop?

The one I have is Toshiba Satellite M30, it's old, the screen has gone, the battery has gone and it's on it's 2nd hard drive. I work on computer doing a lot more than watching dvd's. I want one that's got power, will have at least 5 or 6 different 'heavy duty' applications open at once for my work and is reliable. This Toshiba has served me extremely well in the 6 years I've had it and although it's near deaths door it's still working, so I know Toshiba are good.

Please don't assume that as I'm a woman all I do on a computer is watch dvd's and post on ES.

--------------------

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a 17" and he's right - it's a pain in the ass to lug around.

Perfect for watching DVDs on though [Big Grin]

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry but what is 3200le in USD MONEY
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

what is a 'feminine' laptop?

Good question.  -

quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:

I've got a 17" and he's right - it's a pain in the ass to lug around.

I can't work on a screen that's smaller than 17". I'm intending to get a Macbook Pro this year which weighs 3 kg … don't think that's too heavy at all.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
sorry but what is 3200le in USD MONEY

about $544
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i can get a new one for that much in the states
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, if you need more than one window open anything smaller isn't much use. But mine weighs just over 4kg and is nowhere near as slim as a mac book. Just a bit cumbersome to carry for any great distance. I use a backpack now which makes it much easier.

You can even get pink ones too [Wink]

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
I used to work on 12" because It is perfect to carry around I have sold this one and I bought a 15.6" laptop.

That 15.6" I have now is very heavy compared to that 12 inch. That is why I think It will not be ok for woman who wants a light and easy-to-carry laptop.

It is a matter of taste.

If I am to work on a 17" I will go buy a desktop not a laptop.

@chef mick, This price is for Toshiba and core i3 laptop? How much is that one in the states?

Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
I also get this impression from a woman who I have sold her a laptop. she was Irish. She liked the weight and the size of the 14" laptop I have sold to her. she told me she used to have a 16 inch laptop and she did not like it.

I thought all women think the same way.

Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
I had a laptop that is ideal for women. When I showed him to one of my friends, He told me This laptop needs a Mozza( aka a sexy beautiful woman) to carry it and that He will be ashamed to carry it.

here is the laptop that My friend was talking about.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=005974

-

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tareq:
I used to work on 12" because It is perfect to carry around I have sold this one and I bought a 15.6" laptop.

That 15.6" I have now is very heavy compared to that 12 inch. That is why I think It will not be ok for woman who wants a light and easy-to-carry laptop.

It is a matter of taste.

@chef mick, This price is for Toshiba and core i3 laptop? How much is that one in the states?

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/ebtext.to?page=Intel&src=MAXH&cm_mmc=SEM_Engage_Google&gclid=CJ_D1e2nzqcCFYnd4AodUyAmCg
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Wow... They certainly didn't skimp on the pink...
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i think they call that mauve , monkey [Big Grin] [Wink]
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
thanks chef. I examined the model. and it sells for 600 USD (without shipment fees and taxes)

With mine, there is also a bag that sells for 50 usd alone.

and Yes there are some other low option models that sells for less than my used one.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i was not trying to be mean .maybe they are more expensive there . was just asking...sorry [Smile] and i dont have shipping fee nor taxes when i buy from the store..its all included in the price...
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

It is a matter of taste.

I want a laptop to work on, not take shopping with me. My monitor is 15 and thats barely big enough. I want a laptop so I CAN if needed take it to another room and work. I am quite strong and can manage to lift it so don't worry about weight. [Roll Eyes]

No all women do not think the same as your Irish friend!

I would not be seen dead with a PINK laptop, it's not an accessory, it's a working tool. [Roll Eyes]

Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
@ chef mick No problem I do not expect this laptop to be sold from here in this es website. Members are bankrup and argumentative [Razz]

Laptops are more expensive here but not that much. But from the website the prices are not all inclusive. and you pay some taxes and fees.

Is that a walmart that you buy a laptop from?

Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
@Ayisha, It is ok.

Do you want to buy the laptop?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
@ chef mick No problem I do not expect this laptop to be sold from here in this es website. Members are bankrup and argumentative [Razz]

Laptops are more expensive here but not that much. But from the website the prices are not all inclusive. and you pay some taxes and fees.

Is that a walmart that you buy a laptop from?

no i always buy from "best buy"..they are guaranteed. i never buy from walmarts [Razz]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Computers-PCs/Laptop-Computers/abcat0502000.c?id=abcat0502000

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=6782278383960259303&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=Toshiba+and+core+i3+laptop&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&l ist=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
A laptop with a tft screen is cheaper than a one with a LED screen.

In the link you have just posetd It is 15.6" TFT-LCD not LED screen. This is cheap.

I think they play with some component to decrease the cost and sell more..

Why do not you buy from walmart?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i dont know...never did ..i like the way BEST BUY works i guess.they set up everything for you before you leave the store , so when i get home. i can open my laptop and gooooooo..i love mine its a HP compac
CQ60-615DX notebook
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=6782278383960259303&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=COMPAC+LAPTOP&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&u sc=All+Categories&ks=960

Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
It is good because you love it.

I have tried hp, acer, Dell, toshiba, Lenovo and IBM, Emachine, Gateway....

I did not love any laptop I had before.

There is no ideal laptop I have found. The one I like most is the THINKPAD series from IBM. It does not look attractive but it is very great when you work on it.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
is this the one you have now?the think pad?
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
@ micky I used to have a thinkpad tablet laptop that you can flip and rotate and handwrite on it.

I have sold this one and got a newer Dell laptop.

I still miss my old thinkpad laptop.

The problem is that IBM was sold to Lenovo. That thinkpad I have was called Lenovo thinkpad. It is a product of a combination of The american IBM and the chineese Lenovo. ( if I can remember exactly)

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Ayisha – money and friends don't mix [Razz]

-----------

Re: laptop size. (personal opinion ), a desktop replacement laptop for home or work is cool, but for outdoor computing leisure a netbook is ideal.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It is a matter of taste.

I think it just depends on what sort of work you do. If you mainly work on text documents or spreadsheets a smaller screen will do just fine. For me, the bigger the screen the better, I can't work properly on less than 17" because then I have to zoom in and out all the time, and there's no place for all the palettes I'm using. The desktop I work with has a 21.5" screen, I'd love to have 24".

quote:

I had a laptop that is ideal for women. When I showed him to one of my friends, He told me This laptop needs a Mozza( aka a sexy beautiful woman) to carry it and that He will be ashamed to carry it.

I'm a mozza and I wouldn't want to be caught dead carrying this thing around. [Razz]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jean Koer
Member # 18780

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jean Koer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wholesale cheap shoes,women high heel shoes,men and women boots,sandals online.(www.clothescheapchina.com)
40%discount,do dropshipping.
If you order more than 3 pairs of shoes,we offer the shipping fee.
There are also fashion clothes,hot summer T-shirts,and suit,Jeans,beach pants.Short shirts,Long sleeve wholoesale online.
If you need fashion Jewelry and handbags and wallets,there maybe more discounts for you.
Right now!Getting a new style high heel shoes,Jacket,and bikini.wholesale 2011 new style sneakers,running shoes,basketball sneakers online.(www.clothescheapchina.com)

IF you wanna become a top fashion person,the equipment you choose is very important.The web
(www.clothescheapchina.com) is your best friend to arm you up.
supply cheap brand shoes,clothes,T-shirt,underwears,sunglasses,sports wear,high heel shoes,women shoes,golf T-Shirt.The web will give you the best answer that how can you become a top fashion person.
The clothing will dig up your potential of fashion,then you can find yourself charm.The package for yourself is a technical,you should be the master of you,raised yourself up by the right way of clothing equipment.

Posts: 3 | From: Hongkong | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Oi binty, since when has a Toshiba Laptop been bloody cheap crappy shoes? BOGOF [Mad]

--------------------

vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com