EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » buyer beware (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: buyer beware
rsinai
Member # 10654

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rsinai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi fallenKnight

We were just over at Sharm 2 weeks ago to meet Nina to view 4 properties. Nina had very good at e:mailing me on a regular basis before we went .We viewed on the first day with Nina and Sharif were happy with the viewings and told them we would be back when we went back a day later we were told that the property we were interested in was sold but they could offer us a bigger property (more Money) on the same complex. We were not happy as we had told them that we would be back but they had not checked availability until we had decided we wanted to buy also Sharif was very late for a meeting with us later that week and was not very flexible on meeting times with us (bearing in mind he was about to make a sale).I had a uncomfotable felling about the availability of the apartment that we originally wanted so went to another agent that was selling the same apartments and they could offer us the one that we had originally wanted but was told was not available from Sharif.Also we managed to get it for less than Eurosharm had quoted.The lesson |I have learnt from this is shop around agents , price barter and try to buy from the builder himself for a better price thats what the Egyptians do.But should you wish to deal with Eurosharm deal only with Nina if they will let you she is good!By the way we spent all week looking at Nabq, namma Bay and Hadaba with 4 different agents you take your chances whoever you deal with and eventually you just have to decide as prices are going up 10% every 2-3 months.

Posts: 19 | From: scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rsinai
Member # 10654

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rsinai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Wai
you will find that you are quoted a purchase price, the agent will add 1%-1.5% commission plus solicitor fees plus maintenance fees there are no goverment taxes as the seller should pay 3% of your buying price to the gov but few Egyptians do so at a later date the gov could ask you for it!

Posts: 19 | From: scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallenknight
Member # 10650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fallenknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi rsinai
I appreciate that its a personal choice...but can you recommend any good agents in Sharm..We will be in Sharm on the 24 April to look at 1/2 bed aparts..
Thanks
Fallenknight

Posts: 85 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Des
Member # 9479

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Des     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Rsinai,

Interesting, your experiences with Euro Sharm-
hope you don't me asking but what were you looking at and which agent did you end up with.

Also "mac" is a mind of info always worth picking
his brains.

Des

Posts: 97 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rsinai
Member # 10654

Member Rated:
We looked at all sorts of properys 1 & 2 bed gone to sunnysharm it will be a matter of course finding out just how good they are but they don't seem to be any worse than all the others we tried
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi wai the price of 1.5 is on top of the buy price.and the developer pays 2.5 set price

.interesting about nina so many times i heard this of her then she is not alone doing this they all do it.they must think every one is a fool.and that is olny tip if it. there are many ways they will make that bit extra from you they also do it to the developer.one story i will tell a big agent in sharm i knew the developer so i gave the money to the agent ,then the agent told the developer that i had under payed and that was the full amount,then conned the developer to paying the lawyers fees when i had payed them.and the agent is the names ive heard so many times on this forum,so now you know why i dislike agents

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wai
Member # 10471

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

That last post buy you Mac has only made me feel even more uneasy about buying through an agent. Is there anyway that you can guarentee that after you have purchased a property, the developer goes and pays the government what they are due! I don't like the sound of getting hit with a 3% bill a year or so after I have paid all my costs. I am currently thinking of buying through Sharm El Sheikh Real Estate or Egyptian experience. Any infor on these guys and their work ethics? I hear mixed reviews on these people. Some say that they are straight and fine to do business with and others say they only try to rob more cash out of you. Why does it have to be so difficult when it could be so straight forward.

The tips I have heard so far are basically to shop around, haggle like mad and read the small print carefully. Also use your own independant lawyer. Is this a fair comment. I know it sounds common sense but when you are all caught up in the emotions of buying a property you can lose your mind a bit.

Posts: 18 | From: Midlands | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rsinai
Member # 10654

Member Rated:
hi wai
don't lose your mind. I am going thru all of this at the moment and although i can't say that I don't worry I realise that buying abroad whether it be Spain or Egypt is a bit of a gamble and resign myself to this or I wouldn't be doing it these posts are simply being made to help you especially mac not to frighten you.if you have been to Egypt you will know that they don't do things the way we do here we are used to getting evrything triple copied and verified and undersigned and so on it just doesn't happen that way there.
If you find a good solicitor they will sort it out but at least you will be armed with a bit of useful info.

fallenknight
Member # 10650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fallenknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a shame that no-one has taken advantage of all us worried paranoid Brits who are buying in Sharm.
If there was a deleveloper out there who could liase with a agent who was'nt out to sting us BUT to provide a honest reliable service there would be a queue to do business with them.....going off all the posts on forum...
Is there no-one with the capital!!!!!...Someone who earned themselves a honest reliable service..who could build 1/2 bed Apartments..the repeat business rewards could be a potential goldmine.

Posts: 85 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry for this no the devrlopers are ok you will get what you buy for sure you will get the contracts its the road to get your property just watch your agents and get them to account for the money or extra costs thats all,as
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

fallennight
your right there is a british people in sharm and work is good.i had many meetings .then to prove my point he took me to a building that a friend of mine was buiding told me a load of crap and tried to get me to buy it for a certain price.oh yes i did buy it not from him or an agent and for 24k less then he was teling me ,so i hope he reads this,an agent any where ,in the uk sharm will tell you what you want to hear ie.sqr mtr ,fantastic sea wiew,and all the crap they come out with,do you really think there are bothered about me and you when buying ,no they are not,they are your best friend,but when something goes wrong and they have your money,you will see a different agent.this is why iam just fed up of the agent now if i want something i will sort it my self

fallenknight
Member # 10650

Rate Member
Hi Mac
how easy is it to do business with the developers direct.
how do you find out who the developers are...its hard especially when i am in the uk and its difficult to keep goung over to sharm.
Thats why when we sell up here we are going to rent out in sharm then buy.
Also another question for you ...a good friend of ours knows that we are buying an apartment ...as he has some money saved he would like to go halves with us .... on another apartment which we could rent out but how hard would that be in sharm re : registration etc..
it would be a cash purchase for both apartments

Thanks..fallen

mac0623
Member # 10529

1/its easy direct get yourself a sim card £8 hire a car £25 a daythen just drive round the sites you fancy speak to any one and say wheres your boss and they will only be glad to help and give them your number,dont forget they will be saving money to and you will.

2/buying apartment with two names just as the same but on last article in contract state on death of one or the other,theres no problem. where are you looking.as if your buying to rent just becareful when laving it with a agent as they love there 10%

fallenknight
Member # 10650

Rate Member
thanks again
dont you fancy a career in real estate!!!!!!!
We going over on the 24 april just for a week so i'll have a drive around.
on the question of the rental thats not a problem.
Hopeflly we will be living out there then..so we can look after the apart ..and my husband can sort us out a web site..for the hopfully potential customers..i'll charge myself the 10%!!!!!!!
thanks again for all your help
we owe you several beers if we ever meet in sharm!!!

mac0623
Member # 10529

you dont need a web site there is lots of people looking.and cerntainly not want to be an agent iam to honest, LOL, WISHING U ALL THE BEST
Wai
Member # 10471

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Mac the information you have given me and others have been very usefull. I will certainly out all your tips to good use and I will also try and find the developers too. When you buy from a developer how do you know they will be as efficient at sorting out the paperwork. Like fallenknight said it is hard when you aree not based in the UK and time is short and limited when you only have a week or two to find and sort out the contracts etc? I know you seem to have the feeling that all agents are bad but is it really just as simple to do it all yourself? I worry that if I try to do it all myself that I will run out of time in Sharm.

FallenKnight, how do you fancy managing Brits rental properties houskeeping then for a fee of course. I too want to rent out my proposed properties but would much prefer it if I knew that a reliable Ex-pat was on my side when it came to housekeeping or maybe other duties. I would move out to Sharm and set up a business myself but I am not ready for that yet.

Posts: 18 | From: Midlands | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

the paper work is very simple and can be done and signed before you leave
,iam too live in the uk .when you go to see the developer he will have an agreed sample contract made ready for you to see.
try and get a few of these and when you read them you can add or take away what you like or dislike .there is a very good lawyer facing delta sharm she is very good 4000le and she will over see this in the court for you and give you the contract and blue paper when you return

as for renting.i would not let an agent near my place as this is where they make there most money 10% for each let and you will find the agent will say ,i know some one who will take this tomorrow then the guy moves in he takes 10% up front you gett whats left,then a month later you get a message saying the tenant had to go back to cairo,and he will work to get someone else in,that never happens as they are working that same line on some one else.
take it from me even an egyptain does not trust a egyptain,and i learnt all this from an egyptain and told me all about the scams they play on people,even the so called british agent there,but dont let this worry you at all the investments are good and sharm is very young and a long way to go and i think in 5 yrs time who brought now wish they had brought more

fallenknight
Member # 10650

Rate Member
I have just pm Wai ..i think he has just given a great idea of a business opportunity.
I can be a mrs mopp in sharm ...i'm always cleaning over here so i could be in the sun cleaning and helping to supplement our income.
Plus being based in sharm i could organise cheap airport pick ups to the apartments.
Anyone else fancy a brit mrs mopp...looking after their aparts.
thanks wai
I now have something to think about
fallenknight

Mr Small
Member # 7071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Small     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not a bad idea,the local ones who our agent uses usually nick something,nothing big or expensive,tweezers,brushes etc.No big deal,just a pain as when you need it,its gone.
Posts: 70 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

i think this is good labour is very cheap in sharm but of what you say.you will get a lot of contacts what you need to do is pre arrival clean and departure inspection for people.and as for pick ups thats good but dont buy a car and do it just find a good clean taxi cut a deal with him and add your 20% still cheap,but managed well. there are lots of things where the market is crying out for it
fallenknight
Member # 10650

Rate Member
its surprising how one comment (by wai)has lead to what could be a good potential business.
I know labour is cheap out in sharm so i cannot charge a lot...but its all relative...whilst i'm living in sharm i don't need to charge a lot as my cost of living(hopefully!!!) be minimal.Especially as once we have bought our own property there wont be any rent to find...our only outgoings will just the normal food electricity water phone and internet
so I can charge just a fair amount
As i posted before about the agents...all the newbies buying in sharm want the name of a good honest reliable agent they can deal with..but no one on the forums can recommend anyone.IF someone posted "joe bloggs" was a good agent and we had no trouble when we bought our property every one on the forums would deal with them...and the agent would excellent repeat business.
All i have to do is work on the same principal...provide a good,honest ,reliable service at a fair price and hopefully it would grow on further recommendations.

mac0623
Member # 10529

in business u dont need to cheat anyone ,there is all ways enough money out there,
but iam afraid there is all ways the people on the get rich quick wagon starts off good but they gey blinded by greed.
fallennight, hand on heart i would not like to name one good agent as there is none,there was one i would like to have named but after a meeting with him and a coffe,i was amazed at what he was telling me,you see ive been in the property game a long time and ive met them all.and these in sharm are no different,

To me and you it only seems right to offer a good service,but now you have people on low wages out of cairo on the get rich road.but they just dont see it,SHORT TERM GAIN,LONG TERM LOSS,all the names on here i could tell you a lot of stories but iam not in to bitching names.
my advice is simple ask the questions do the research and dont be pushed by the crap they pour out.
prices going up at the start of the month,
some one else is after it,
this is the last two,
you will have to hurry,
i myself will buy here,
there all brits,
prices have doubled.
and so on.
yes you dont have to charge a lot or work yourself you just manage well and let the local do it as there used to the heat.
ever thought of a fish and chip shop in nabqa as all the brits will be there.have you brought yet

fallenknight
Member # 10650

Rate Member
no please no fish and chips....i hate those brits who move to a foreign country ..then moan about the fact its not england...talk about brain dead.
I want to embace the egyptian way of life.
not to turn sharm into a little britain..having said that ..sharm is a man made tourist place and not the typical egypt.
Still i would like to embrace as much of the culture as i can even in" sharm"

Des
Member # 9479

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Des     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mac,
Don't you think that all the Brit agents are just
front guys- working on the basis if you deal with
"your own" you won't be conned.

I met a South African agent and to honest you
count your fingers after shaking hands!
Take a leaf from the "X files" and trust nobody

Posts: 97 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

des your bang right i do not like to name names but your the guy who lives up the road from me

and the guy who showed you round my friends place.who by the way is a brit we have had so much trouble from that company and it was only the other day he took some one there and told them a complete pack of lies so that is it now .we are done with him and we have set up on our own, and we manage our own selling, things are coming on very well now iam pleased to say

fallenknight
Member # 10650

Rate Member
Don't you want to name & shame..... it might give us newbies a heads up on who NOT to deal with...by a process of elimination we might have someone the rest of us could deal with!!!!!!!!!.
mac0623
Member # 10529

i think some of the people on hear are agents as one person keeps asking me something about a person and i know what there up to and i dont want to get involed
if you want i can tell you the names i dont mind but not on here its not the place.all ways remember this fallenman an agent is just an agent and he is selling on commision only so will do what it takes to sell.
yes there was one guy who i thought was ok,but no there all the same and i will argue to my death.
hey even in this country,ive been with the big agents and there the same,
just higher up the ladder

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mac0623:
1/its easy direct get yourself a sim card £8 hire a car £25 a daythen just drive round the sites you fancy speak to any one and say wheres your boss and they will only be glad to help and give them your number,dont forget they will be saving money to and you will.

Mac have not been on here for a while but despite us being at logger heads before I really wish we could get through to people this is the way to buy property in Egypt. I am tired of writing it in so many PM's. I don't know why the Brits are so scared to do this is, it just that British reserve. Honestly everyone just walk onto the site in no time at all you will be talking to someone in authority from the developer. We did it in Sharm, We did it in Cairo. Forget the agents YOU DONT NEED THEM. Use them if you want to find out about sites and look at their glossy brocures but then just get out there.

I know of a site where Egyptians are buying at LE 39,000 but Brits are paying LE 60,OOO does that get it through to you.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

iam afraid where ever a brit is buying he will always pay more ,of course use the agents,but at the end of the day if the developer or agent knows your a brit you will pay more,
i know the builing cost,the labours rates,and yes we do pay a lot,and iknow the manager of the bank in sharm where he brought land and built a villa all for 20k,
i have had no problem at all walking on sites they are happy to see you make you feel welcome.so whats the harm in it,if the buyer saves any amount then it has to be a good move.

as for locals buying .tell me what do you get for 39000le,thats 3900 sterling. and the builing cost in sharm is min 1500le so devide my figure by your figure and what sqr mtr do you get?so i dont know what you mean

rsinai
Member # 10654

Member Rated:
hi mac
Whats the name of the lawyer facing delta sharm and do you have a contact e:mail or tel. no. ?

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mac0623:
iam afraid where ever a brit is buying he will always pay more ,of course use the agents,but at the end of the day if the developer or agent knows your a brit you will pay more,
i know the builing cost,the labours rates,and yes we do pay a lot,and iknow the manager of the bank in sharm where he brought land and built a villa all for 20k,
i have had no problem at all walking on sites they are happy to see you make you feel welcome.so whats the harm in it,if the buyer saves any amount then it has to be a good move.

as for locals buying .tell me what do you get for 39000le,thats 3900 sterling. and the builing cost in sharm is min 1500le so devide my figure by your figure and what sqr mtr do you get?so i dont know what you mean

Yes there is a two tier system for everything in Egypt when it come's to foreigners, and I see nothing wrong in that. We just don't need the additional rip off by our fellow countrymen if you get my drift.

Sorry lost a zero should have written LE390,000. Probably makes a bit more sense now.

Further about the building sites if you walk on one and there is not a sole person around that should aslo tell you something. Like nothing much is progressing...unless its Friday of course!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rsinai:
hi mac
Whats the name of the lawyer facing delta sharm and do you have a contact e:mail or tel. no. ?

Would anyone agree there is a need for a pooling of information. I would be happy to be involved in this. If anyone has had good experiences with an agent, a Lawyer, developer and other such services, then if you want to PM me I will start a list. I am always happy to recommend my own lawyer. There would be no financial insentive behind the service just a sharing of experiences.
mac0623
Member # 10529

rsinai hi mac

hi there i will give you the details as soon as my friend is back from cairo as he is there just sorting the plans out on my new build,and nothing is straight forward.
i know where it is in my mind but that is know good to you [Eek!] but will post asap

yes penny that is good to post info as it seems a mine field to some people and i guess can seem
nerve racking to some

Wai
Member # 10471

Rate Member
It is everything Mac, nerve racking, exciting scarey a challenge and good fun but also time consuming. Out of all of those it is the time that I don't have especially when we are actually out there.

If you have time could you PM me who you think are the worst offenders and who to definitely stay away from? Penny sent me a telephone number of a good lawyer but if you also know of a good one could you post that too as good lawyers are always good to find.

Fallen, you should follow up on your ideas!! Anyone else here interested in Fallen as a housekeeping and property manager??

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Wai:
Fallen, you should follow up on your ideas!! Anyone else here interested in Fallen as a housekeeping and property manager??

Yes she can do my housekeeping if she will do it as the same price as my Egyptian ones! LOL
mac0623
Member # 10529

hi wai just sent u a message
justlooking
Member # 10721

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for justlooking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello just returned frm sharm from looking to buy

--------------------
hi

Posts: 11 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by justlooking:
hello just returned frm sharm from looking to buy

be very careful before you buy, not that i want to make you paranoid
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Des
Member # 9479

Member Rated:
Penny

That's a marvellous idea to start a list - then
everyone will know whats what.

Also lawyers etc may possibly be more helpful if
they know there is a lot of extra business to be
had.

Des

justlooking
Member # 10721

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for justlooking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello all i was reading a lot of these before i left for sharm 2 buy and a lot came in very helpful THANK YOU VERY MUCH MAC ,went to all the places met the agents of several companies,boy what i nightmear,so much to take in.

nabqa was long way out to me ok in few years,
mac i read ur post about ur project in montazah so had to go,finaly found it,then went with agent,got a different story from ur advert,but was very interested,
how did you come to get that position?,

so went back and seen your friend very helpful nice family,glad to here there is english people in there buying made me feel better,not far from me in wales will go and see them hopefuly.
and your friend showed me the new project next door very nice,you will have to tell me about these contacts as there seems to be different ones about,stayed in nice hotel not far.need to know about looking after property when not there and bills,also went to see some near the bay area with english company i think there are just as the egyptains who took me
but very polite and the prices are different from each other would like to hear from other people who have just brought there if there is any

--------------------
hi

Posts: 11 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rsinai
Member # 10654

Member Rated:
Hi folks
A list is a great idea and I would also like fallenknight to do my apartment great peace of mind!! looks like you have a business

mac0623
Member # 10529

hi there glad you liked it ,yes my friends are like family to me,hard to find,
dont know where you went in the bay of sharm,

dont let the agents put you off its all about living and learning theses people will be here to day and gone tomorrow,yes montaza is a very nice place just nice villas and i think 4 hotels my friend is in cairo now just sorting the plans out in the new projuect next door,glad you liked it even though it dust at the moment,yes there is 4 brit in on the beach apartments as well as me and some more will view in the next 4 weeks or so,just let me know what info u want,was it hot

fallenknight
Member # 10650

Rate Member
HI There
i am really serious re:the housekeeping.
I know what penny is saying about charges but whilst i am living in sharm my cost of living will mean my charges would be comparable with the locals.
Its only to supplement our income not as the main source.
Plus it will keep me busy .
I like being active and its something to keep me from feeling bored
As we will be living there and not just out there on holiday

Wai
Member # 10471

Rate Member
When I get my properties Fallenknight, you can do my housekeeping then!!! Do I get a discount for giving you a fab idea wink wink !! hee hee. Seriously I think it will be a great "sideline" and of course you can build it up as slow or as fast as you want. You should investigate charges further and look into what you can offer for clients and holiday makers.

Look into buying a van like the big american ford minibuses we went in in mexico they were very comfy and probably cheap out in Sharm. You will also need to look into laundry service unless you can contract that out. Housekeeping for us Brits though should be quite simple. Communications via emails. Key holding and meeting holiday makers either at the airport of at the appartment. Cleaning house prior to use and providing clean laundry. The most vital role really will be problem solving for maintenance and stuff if lets ssay a holiday maker finds out there is a leak or the cooker don't work etc..

I think it will only be a matter of time before other ex pats do the same too as I know I would rather deal with someone who would probably be more reliable and who I or the guests wouldn't have a lamguage barrier with.

fallenknight
Member # 10650

Rate Member
once im settled in sharm i'll set up straight away then pm everyone with ideas and prices which can be discussed and then see how it goes.
On another topic since i have emailed nina at euro sharm with all the questions mac adivsed me to ask i have'nt heard from her..not one email.
She might be off but seems a strange coincidence.
I hit her with a long list that MAC suggested i ask.
I wonder why?????

mac0623
Member # 10529

um i dont know ,wait and see it happened to me with her very good at first then nothing.also with this lady there is another side to her which i will not take further at this moment.lets see and wait
mac0623
Member # 10529

hi there jistlooking will post u info shortly on contract and what u asked spoke to my friend to night i think we was speaking about same person as he seen a few and had a busy week before he left he was pleased with your post and said thankyou.
rsinai
Member # 10654

Member Rated:
penny
thanks alot for the info you sent me

rsinai
Member # 10654

Member Rated:
hi mac

i agree Nina was very polite and informative but I got a feeling something was not right with her I can't explain it but it was very odd. If you know her you'll know what I mean.

mac0623
Member # 10529

hi fallennight did you get peply from nina i will tell you and in front of all this is not the person i would deal with on the moral of that the person who was buying from me,she took the guys money ,made out the buyer had not sent then got him to buy else where with higher commision.AND THATS AN AGENT FOR YOU LED BY MONEY AND GREED THESE PEOPLE ARE THE LOW LIFE OF THE HOUSING MARKET ,YES USE THEM AND USE THEM WELL,AND DONT EVERY THING THEY WONT DO YOU
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com