EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Slandering a Stroke Victim (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Slandering a Stroke Victim
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*saved*

metinoot

Member # 17031

Member Rated:
posted 06 March, 2011 04:28 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Amy Lynn Johnson/Mohammed from Loring Park Area, Minnesota:
I'm with you on that one! Once again I am losing my nerve!
Since my hubby suffered his stroke all his ill-intentioned personality traits are dominating his character, I don't recognize the man I agreed to marry and live with anymore.
Everytime we have a serious altercation and a argument streak with the belligerent old bastard I get online create shared handles and troll ES.

This is my only outlet because I am miles from any major city and I don't even want to live here but the belligerant old bastard made the decision and I have to live with it.

I am isolated, yet I only feel inspired to connect with other people who speak my only language when I am having marital troubles. Naturally only online can I connect with people willing to listen.

Live is hell with a stroke victim. They are not themselves and while the perceived image of a cognitive disorder sufferer is that they are mild and helpless they are anything but that.

While strokes and dementia don't run in my family I have had a close family friend work in geriatrics, and had spent several afternoons a month during childhood at a nursing care facility.

The dementia ward was the worst. It was hell. What makes it worse is the ward I was pushed through was actually one of the best in the upper midwest and a model for state and federal policy makers.

WIthout help, without innovative, up to date and well organized medical care specific for stroke victims it will only get worse.

And it can take a number of more strokes before the sufferer actually dies. The lucky ones die after two strokes.

LLL you do have my sympathies, I know what stroke care is like in Egypt and I've seen the best available in the USA. I can't imagine the personal hell you are going through.

But I won't put up with your abuse. You on the other hand, have to put up with his.

Amy
Lawsuit, possibly. Evil - Definitely!

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Amy Lynn Johnson, Loring Park vicinity of Minneapolis Minnesota, please contact me via PM. From previous information posted on this forum by her, I believe her ex husband (Egyptian) is from the Shebin El Kom (Menoufia) area in Egypt.

She is also an active member of this forum:

http://forums.e-democracy.org/p/amazonjohnson

This information is needed to pursue a possible libel/slander case against her.

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

She also has a propensity for posting sexually graphic/offensive material as noted below:

metinoot

Member # 17031

Member Rated:
posted 05 March, 2011 10:05 AM

Not that this is part of your sexual life. I am not sure how strict you and your wife is about fluids from sex.

But once a guy gets a vasectomy there is far less sperm and ejaculation. So you'll have to take more time to get her moist, which I am sure she'll appreciate.

One draw back, the "load" tastes more pulpy, less silky and overall is far more tasteless. Just not as nice to roll around in your mouth and then swallow.

Major plus is you last alot longer because it takes you alot longer to blow your load.

There are two sacks down there conjuring up a man's load, one of them is out of commission the other is the bimbo of the team and it takes him longer to realize you are more than ready to dump the bucket.

More than you wanted to know I am sure. But I've covered alot of ground in the last four years and I can share that knowledge with you.

You'd be amazed how psychologically racked guys are when they learn "old faithful" doesn't drown his girlfriend during her weekly facial anymore.

If the guy who goes in for the "snip snip" in advance he can prepare for faithful no longer being such a wet and drenching spew.

Laura
Member # 879

Also, just to clarify my first post, in case there is any confusion:

metinoot

Member # 17031

Member Rated:
posted 06 March, 2011 04:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Amy Lynn Johnson/Mohammed from Loring Park Area, Minnesota:

Amy had inserted my name (which I then changed back to hers) to reflect the true identity of who was posting this. She manipulated the post to make it look like I was saying these things about my husband. She's not very clever.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ES is getting out of control again [Confused]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like Laura will be recieving summons papers when she gets back to the USA.

I am saving this now and filing a complaint with the webhoster of this forum and I will be including the Texas Secretary of State in the email.

Laura when you do settle back into the USA I will file the summons for litigation.

Contacting real life people who live in my community is legally stalking.

Since you are residing outside of the USA its a federal level felony.

I will also contact the USA Embassy in Cairo.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

metinoot

Member # 17031

Member Rated:
posted 08 March, 2011 04:20 AM
-------------------------------------------------
Mind you when you did live in Alex you weren't too far away from where my former-in-laws have their flat.

The place is really close to the new 5 star hotel on the beach in Agami.

Where you are living now is actually land bought by the military and sold out to military retirees of a lower regard.

You know the neighborhood "Miami" next to Montazah Palace, thats the neighborhood of the third flat my in-laws own in Alex.

Your hubby moved you way out to the coastal desert because Alex was getting expensive.

I pointed out that your hubby doesn't have much time left and that he's only going to get worse and you pull out relatively recent posts of mine that I am not embarrassed about.

I have never shared any of this information with you Amy Lynn Johnson, it appears you are stalking me here in Egypt. Thank you for reminding me about the Embassy. I can let them know about your illegal activities on the internet and here in Egypt. Not sure they care though, anymore than anything you could present to them, but the State of Minnesota might care that you are stalking a US Citizen, even though she is abroad at this time.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:

I have never shared any of this information with you Amy Lynn Johnson, it appears you are stalking me here in Egypt. Thank you for reminding me about the Embassy. I can let them know about your illegal activities on the internet and here in Egypt. Not sure they care though, anymore than anything you could present to them. [/QB]

Nope you are breaking the rules of ES and the webhoster agreement with "theplanet.com"

I am saving all this, and will send it to the Embassy so when your residency visa comes up they will have this information in hand and can decide whether you of sound mind.

When you do end up back in USA whether its florida or wisconsin, I know where you will be and will file a complaint with the local authorities there.

These complaints will be on hand when you yourself need to be committed to nursing care and they will be better able to keep you safe.

Its for your own good.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell is that suppose to mean? what a nasty thing to say

"I pointed out that your hubby doesn't have much time left and that he's only going to get worse and you pull out relatively recent posts of mine that I am not embarrassed about."

Laura. you have a case...who the hell does she think she is talking to? did she meet your hubby or you? does she know you?
i thought my case was bad , but she pushed the last button [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

I have never shared any of this information with you Amy Lynn Johnson, it appears you are stalking me here in Egypt. Thank you for reminding me about the Embassy. I can let them know about your illegal activities on the internet and here in Egypt. Not sure they care though, anymore than anything you could present to them.

Nope you are breaking the rules of ES and the webhoster agreement with "theplanet.com"

I am saving all this, and will send it to the Embassy so when your residency visa comes up they will have this information in hand and can decide whether you of sound mind.

When you do end up back in USA whether its florida or wisconsin, I know where you will be and will file a complaint with the local authorities there.

These complaints will be on hand when you yourself need to be committed to nursing care and they will be better able to keep you safe.

Its for your own good. [/QB]

oh sono stop it, stop the act, we KNOW, we all know. You are digging your own hole.

YOU posted those things about Laura and her husband, YOU lied, YOU abused, YOU stalk people, YOU slander and libel people and YOU need help. The only authorities who will take note are the internet abuse boys that you are being reported to, you cannot report someone for something YOU do constantly and expect none of it to affect you.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I have never shared any of this information with you Amy Lynn Johnson, it appears you are stalking me here in Egypt. Thank you for reminding me about the Embassy. I can let them know about your illegal activities on the internet and here in Egypt. Not sure they care though, anymore than anything you could present to them.

Its for your own good. [/QB]

Hence the suddenly being 'nice'. She's logging all this but unfortunately Sono you can't just rewrite the past 7 years where you've hounded numerous other users, some to the point of leaving, some to the point of reporting you to the authorities, calling another user's baby a b******, making defamatory comments not to mention the small matter of libel the other night where you took Laura's post and rewrote it. You have been harrassing people on here for yonks so lets spare everyone the hard done by nonsense. What about when you were stalking TL and posted that poor lady's details all over here claiming it was her? You stated her 'name' several times - people don't have such short memories Sono. That was only a couple of months ago. If Laura wants a witness I'll happily oblige. Six of one half a dozen of another so far as the mudslinging goes - but that post of hers you faked the other night - that was beyond sick.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

Its for your own good.

oh sono stop it, stop the act, we KNOW, we all know. You are digging your own hole.

YOU posted those things about Laura and her husband, YOU lied, YOU abused, YOU stalk people, YOU slander and libel people and YOU need help. The only authorities who will take note are the internet abuse boys that you are being reported to, you cannot report someone for something YOU do constantly and expect none of it to affect you. [/QB]

Problem with that type of thinking is.....

Laura is encouraging others to contact people I know in real life, she is posting my real name, neighborhood and so forth.

I have all of your real names and hometowns, locations etc.. I even have the name of some of your employers.

THe point is I have all this information and I am not misusing it. I am holding onto it so when I need to file a federal level complaint I can identify you so the feds can process the complaint.

Laura went balistic on me and I illustrated the fustrations and current crisis is is living through.

Its not slander its just brining to attention why Laura the "LLL" has gone on a bender.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Laura can't break an agreement with the webhoster. She isn't a party to it. Don't be a dufus.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
quote:
quote:

Its for your own good.

Hence the suddenly being 'nice'. She's logging all this but unfortunately Sono you can't just rewrite the past 7 years where you've hounded numerous other users, some to the point of leaving, some to the point of reporting you to the authorities, calling another user's baby a b******, making defamatory comments not to mention the small matter of libel the other night where you took Laura's post and rewrote it. You have been harrassing people on here for yonks so lets spare everyone the hard done by nonsense. What about when you were stalking TL and posted that poor lady's details all over here claiming it was her? You stated her 'name' several times - people don't have such short memories Sono. That was only a couple of months ago. If Laura wants a witness I'll happily oblige. Six of one half a dozen of another so far as the mudslinging goes - but that post of hers you faked the other night - that was beyond sick. [/QB]
You consider it mudslinging, I was pointing out why Laura has lost it.

consularcairoacs@state.gov Now thats the folks who will find whether Laura has registered and if she hasn't it tends to show she wants to avoid being identified.

I disagreed with her hubby's version of events and she want ballistic.

I stopped for a moment and figured out what was eating away at her. So I posted why.

No change in my demeanor of being "nice" or "mean". I am just allowing a certain pattern to manifest which will be very helpful in explaining to the authorities that this "LLL Mob" needs to be monitored. Eventually you all will have to deal with the skeletons in your closet and it will be helpful making sense of your habits to see these threads.

Mind you I am not contacting anyone in your lives, never have, never thoguht about it, yet thats exactly what you lasses are advocating and its the same group which have done exactly that.

Lanie tried to call my employer, but managed to contact an employer I worked for 2 years before. They called me.

Next was Hassancheb, she called my then neighbors she shared my employment history with Lanie via Hassancheb's access to IRS records as a wife of a CPA. After she did this and I filed the complaint with the IRS mysterious her husband retired.

Next was Anastasia and she admitted to it.

Then it was the Danish Stine, she contacted my former landlord.

Seriously why would anyone advocat this type of felonous behavior when I have filed a complaint after each and every intrusion.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Problem with that type of thinking is.....

Laura is encouraging others to contact people I know in real life, she is posting my real name, neighborhood and so forth.

How is that encouraging anyone to contact people you know in real life and your posting other names, including mine, not encouraging the same?

quote:
I have all of your real names and hometowns, locations etc.. I even have the name of some of your employers.

THe point is I have all this information and I am not misusing it. I am holding onto it so when I need to file a federal level complaint I can identify you so the feds can process the complaint.

You hold it, file it and regurgitate it as bile, we know the way it goes sono, been here 7 years and seen what you do with your files.

quote:
Laura went balistic on me and I illustrated the fustrations and current crisis is is living through.
and for no reason sono? she just went balistic for no reason? No, and anything that has been deleted is STILL THERE when they want it, as you should know being an 'IT expert', along with 7 years worth of YOUR slanderous remarks towards just about every single user here.

quote:
Its not slander its just brining to attention why Laura the "LLL" has gone on a bender.
She hasn't 'gone on a bender' but your SICK rendition would make anyone want to have your throat. Try jiggling a snake with a stick and then complaining it bit you. Your total lack of ANY brain or thought is a joke!
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Why have you just decided to share with us that you know who our employers are then, Sono? If that isn't a veiled threat, I don't know what is.

Go for your life with mine Sono. I actually do have the ability to instigate proceedings against you in the US and my employers would be only too happy to facilitate that, if you really do want to turn this online fantasy into a real life fact.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Laura can't break an agreement with the webhoster. She isn't a party to it. Don't be a dufus.
You don't really think this through very well do you.

You make an agreement when you register with ES, its the http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=agree_review

ES makes an agreement with the webhoster to enforce this agreement.

When a ES member violates the user agreement, and ES doesn't enforce those rules, it breaks its agreement with the webhoster.

The webhoster has an agreement with the Secretary of State to enforce privacy laws, and the UCC laws governing its business, just happens to be internet technology but still there are privacy laws.

Therefore ES is violating the UCC(federal) and the laws of the state of Texas.

Therefore its a federal level crime.

quote:
Why have you just decided to share with us that you know who our employers are then, Sono? If that isn't a veiled threat, I don't know what is.

Go for your life with mine Sono. I actually do have the ability to instigate proceedings against you in the US and my employers would be only too happy to facilitate that, if you really do want to turn this online fantasy into a real life fact.

Veiled threat, actually I am stating my legal options.

No one except for me has bothered to looking up what laws and legal options there are.

Monkey go ahead take your part time employer and sue me. Go right ahead.

Stine was stupid enough to send the harassing email to my landlord from work, using a private gmail account, and her employers IT department caught her in the act.

You and your employers suing me would make my day. It really would. Go right ahead.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
No. I made an agreement with ES. I don't make an agreement with their webhoster. ES makes an agreement with their webhoster. I am in no way a party to that and cannot be sued under it.

If the webhoster has an issue with content of the site it takes it up with ES. ES in turn can take it up with me. The most they have the power to do is ban me.

If you on the other hand want to pursue the site or a user or what have you for breaching your privacy that's a whole separate issue.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so its alright for you to break the rules? help me understand...you can do all this but we cant?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

my state of mind is currently..... totally lost!!

Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
You consider it mudslinging, I was pointing out why Laura has lost it.

consularcairoacs@state.gov Now thats the folks who will find whether Laura has registered and if she hasn't it tends to show she wants to avoid being identified.

rubbish. If it's anything like us brits registering with our embassies its a voluntary thing and nothing to do with avoiding being identified, we are all identifiable, we all have passports and visa you donk.

quote:
I disagreed with her hubby's version of events and she want ballistic.

I stopped for a moment and figured out what was eating away at her. So I posted why.

More rubbish, you disagreed with Laura and she disagreed with your disagreement, then you went balistic and started throwing your nasty shite like you always do.

quote:
No change in my demeanor of being "nice" or "mean". I am just allowing a certain pattern to manifest which will be very helpful in explaining to the authorities that this "LLL Mob" needs to be monitored. Eventually you all will have to deal with the skeletons in your closet and it will be helpful making sense of your habits to see these threads.
only one that should be worried is you. No skellies in my closet and you are the only one here that has stalked everyone, and admitted you have files on everyone you are holding on to for future use. [Wink]

quote:
Mind you I am not contacting anyone in your lives, never have, never thoguht about it, yet thats exactly what you lasses are advocating and its the same group which have done exactly that.
after the last time I would think you will think twice before contacting anyone. [Big Grin]

quote:
Lanie tried to call my employer, but managed to contact an employer I worked for 2 years before. They called me.

Next was Hassancheb, she called my then neighbors she shared my employment history with Lanie via Hassancheb's access to IRS records as a wife of a CPA. After she did this and I filed the complaint with the IRS mysterious her husband retired.

That was it! Hassancheb, you stalked her you contacted her neighbours, friends, family and more.

quote:
Next was Anastasia and she admitted to it.
there is no Anastasia, I cannot wait till you try that one and send them off to the woman whose FB you posted as TL [Big Grin]

quote:
Then it was the Danish Stine, she contacted my former landlord.
wonder why so many seem to want ANY contact, or maybe it's to help you get help?

quote:
Seriously why would anyone advocat this type of felonous behavior when I have filed a complaint after each and every intrusion.
Seriously, how can anyone SANE think that it's everyone else when its you, on EVERY forum you post on.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile/000019616178/AMY+LYNN+JOHNSON-ALBERTVILLE-MN its all public info

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:

No one except for me has bothered to looking up what laws and legal options there are.

What do my employers have to do with your legal options? I suggest you go away and look up the word 'blackmail'. It's not a litigious matter - it's criminal.

I for one have never given any of my personal information on this site. I would like you to PM me with details of all of the personal information you have relating to me in your possession. I want to know by what means you have obtained this information.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sono best thing you can do is cut your internet wire in half and dont use the internet.

You sound like a luntic!!!

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
obviously does not quite know enough to know who she is dealing with here Monkey.

starting to save this thread to pdf and a few others just incase we need them, although all deleted files will be accessible to them anyway, including other threats she has made.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes boring i think i will just watch valley girls........

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

What do my employers have to do with your legal options? I suggest you go away and look up the word 'blackmail'. It's not a litigious matter - it's criminal.

I for one have never given any of my personal information on this site. I would like you to PM me with details of all of the personal information you have relating to me in your possession. I want to know by what means you have obtained this information.

i also would like to know...since i asked in the other thread that you ignored...so i work in a prison now? i thought i lived in a prison
send me a PM too

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
No, no. Really. I'm dead serious here. She's sitting there telling us she has all our employer's details. There's no earthy reason for her telling us that unless she is threatening to contact them, AKA harrassment. We now have an address for service, thanks Tina (public information gained from a public site - no crime there). Nobody's asking for her employer's details - why on earth would we want them?

It's perfectly feasible that we could enter into a multi-plaintiff suit against sono here for harrassment. Again, Sono. I want copies of the personal information you have obtained about me and I want to know how you obtained it.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Laura has posted nothing that you hadn't posted yourself on the internet. You do know that posting things on the internet means it is accessible to the world don't you? So reposting any of it is not a crime nor is it encouraging anyone to contact you.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina m:
http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile/000019616178/AMY+LYNN+JOHNSON-ALBERTVILLE-MN its all public info

Go ahead and contact her.
Laura
Member # 879

I would also like to know how she obtained the information that she has on me regarding residence. I have never shared any of that information on this forum or with her. It's private, not public information.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
No. That would be harrassment. All I want is an address for service if you're intent on harrassing me.

Do you have personal information on me? Or is it just a bluff? I hope so, for all our sakes, I really do. There is no legitimate means by which you can have gained that information. I'm very careful like that.

Laura
Member # 879

quote:
No, no. Really. I'm dead serious here. She's sitting there telling us she has all our employer's details. There's no earthy reason for her telling us that unless she is threatening to contact them, AKA harrassment. We now have an address for service, thanks Tina (public information gained from a public site - no crime there). Nobody's asking for her employer's details - why on earth would we want them?

It's perfectly feasible that we could enter into a multi-plaintiff suit against sono here for harrassment. Again, Sono. I want copies of the personal information you have obtained about me and I want to know how you obtained it.

I'm serious too Monkey, count me in on any legal action.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

with you on this Monkey. I do have enough in my own saved 'deleted ES files' for them to be very interested and I would also like to know what data she has on me and where it originated from, if it's something I didn't post myself I want to know how she has it and why she has it if not for reasons of harassment. I also have the email address of the woman she claimed was me, I am sure she would also be willing as she was stalked too for having the same first name as me and the same first letter of her last name as me. That took sono 6 years of digging to get that far and it that's not stalking and harassment I don't know what is.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Does anyone have someone who could be a spook on their FB page? Or is this hacking thing, which I swore blind couldn't be Sono, for real? Or are you bluffing Sono? I'm feeling somewhat twitchy here Sono. Don't really like the idea of someone hacking me and taking all my personal details. Possibly bank details too. It would probably be a good time to start talking now.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Laura has posted nothing that you hadn't posted yourself on the internet. You do know that posting things on the internet means it is accessible to the world don't you? So reposting any of it is not a crime nor is it encouraging anyone to contact you.
quote:
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Amy Lynn Johnson, Loring Park vicinity of Minneapolis Minnesota, please contact me via PM.

Actually its a crime to stalk.

You and your mob keep on claiming I am stalking by reposting your own ES posts yet don't understand what stalking truly is:

A number of key factors have been identified:

False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions, such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com.[4]

Attempts to gather information about the victim. Cyberstalkers may approach their victim's friends, family and work colleagues to obtain personal information. They may advertise for information on the Internet, or hire a private detective. They often will monitor the victim's online activities and attempt to trace their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their victims. [5]

Encouraging others to harass the victim. Many cyberstalkers try to involve third parties in the harassment. They may claim the victim has harmed the stalker or his/her family in some way, or may post the victim's name and telephone number in order to encourage others to join the pursuit.

False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her. Bocij writes that this phenomenon has been noted in a number of well-known cases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#Definitions

And the main source is "Section 223 of title 47 "

Go look it up.

Mind you I haven't created a mob, nor have I encouraged anyone to contact any of you in real life nor contact the people in your life.

I have purely stated I have most of your names, hometowns and employers. Which I will use in a federal complaint to identify you.

Not to get into your life, just to identify you in a federal complaint.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Nevermind all that. You've just stated that you have my personal details. I want to know what details. I'm asking you now, do you have my banking details? What details do you have?
Laura
Member # 879

Asking for an address (whereabouts) for a legal claim in not stalking, Amy Lynn Johnson.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
and i want all the information you have. i work in a prison? or live in one?
i want to see proof///if you dont give this proof, well then you are lying

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
I would also like to know how she obtained the information that she has on me regarding residence. I have never shared any of that information on this forum or with her. It's private, not public information.

Actually you have.

its in a section of the forum shumzaII could delete and I want it to stay there.

You had stated your hubby decided it was getting to expensive to live in Alex and so therefore you moved to a seaside resort on the north coast.

My in-laws had sent over a month there last summer staying with a friend. So I know exactly what compound you are in.

You are the one advocating contact people in my life to gather information on me.

I won't contact anyone in your life, I'll just supply your name and location in a federal internet complaint.

quote:
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Amy Lynn Johnson, Loring Park vicinity of Minneapolis Minnesota, please contact me via PM. This information is needed to pursue a possible libel/slander case against her.

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=reply;f=7;t=001122;replyto=000001

Again exactly that post correlates to cyberstalking definition:

False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions, such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com.[4]
Attempts to gather information about the victim. Cyberstalkers may approach their victim's friends, family and work colleagues to obtain personal information. They may advertise for information on the Internet, or hire a private detective. They often will monitor the victim's online activities and attempt to trace their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their victims. [5]
Encouraging others to harass the victim. Many cyberstalkers try to involve third parties in the harassment. They may claim the victim has harmed the stalker or his/her family in some way, or may post the victim's name and telephone number in order to encourage others to join the pursuit.
False victimization. The cyberstalker will claim that the victim is harassing him/her. Bocij writes that this phenomenon has been noted in a number of well-known cases.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I've never stated your name. I've never stated your location. I know it because it's been posted here by other users you've had altercations with, primarily instigated by you and I've seen half a dozen (at least) posts by you giving out personal information on other users.

I keep asking the question Sono but you're not giving me answers. What details have you obtained on me and how have you obtained them? I can only presume it's by illegal means in which case I'd like to know the extent of what I'm dealing with here.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Monkey calm down I very much doubt if she has anyone's details on here.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
sono, if you have my name please give it to me. I have forgotton who am I..

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Laura
Member # 879

quote:
quote:
[qb] I would also like to know how she obtained the information that she has on me regarding residence. I have never shared any of that information on this forum or with her. It's private, not public information.

Actually you have.

its in a section of the forum shumzaII could delete and I want it to stay there.

You had stated your hubby decided it was getting to expensive to live in Alex and so therefore you moved to a seaside resort on the north coast.

My in-laws had sent over a month there last summer staying with a friend. So I know exactly what compound you are in.

I never stated any of that on this forum, it's another one of your lies. How would you know what compound I live in, there are literally hundreds of them on the North Coast, unless you specifically sent someone out looking for me. That's stalking.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I don't know... I don't think I'm entirely unjustified when one user accuses another of hacking, and the next the accused is telling us all she has our personal info....
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
I've never stated your name. I've never stated your location. I know it because it's been posted here by other users you've had altercations with, primarily instigated by you and I've seen half a dozen (at least) posts by you giving out personal information on other users.

I keep asking the question Sono but you're not giving me answers. What details have you obtained on me and how have you obtained them? I can only presume it's by illegal means in which case I'd like to know the extent of what I'm dealing with here.

Until I actually contact you or someone in your life you don't have any legitimacy for a complaint.

Nor have I indicated I have contacted anyone in your life.

Its amazing when ES got online when they are drunk and don't remember what they have posted.

I don't need to hack, nor do I need to contact anyone in real life, nor anyone they know.

I do know the FBI needs real life identity of the suspects in order to proceed with invesitigating a complaint. Therefore I spent some time looking for real life identities which is very easy to find.

Notice how I haven't posted anyone full real legal name on ES. I just save threads and send email complaints. I need to show I made an attempt to hold people accountable before filing an FBI internet complaint.

So far this mob has given me tons of material to document.

Also notice no one but he has supplied definitions and legislative information to define the criminal acts here done by the mob.

I know you monkey and your mob are doing this for fun and when it stops being fun for you and the mob, you all react and further the damage by making real life contact.

Which is the worst thing you can do.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
So from that I can conclude that in the real world, as opposed to the fantasy world on here, you really don't have any personal information on me whatsoever. Phew. That's a relief. If my alter ego could really be traced to my user name of "Monkey", that really would be something to worry about.

[Smile]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Until I actually contact you or someone in your life you don't have any legitimacy for a complaint.

Nor have I indicated I have contacted anyone in your life.

Its amazing when ES got online when they are drunk and don't remember what they have posted.

I don't need to hack, nor do I need to contact anyone in real life, nor anyone they know.

I do know the FBI needs real life identity of the suspects in order to proceed with invesitigating a complaint. Therefore I spent some time looking for real life identities which is very easy to find.

quote:

I just save threads and send email complaints. I need to show I made an attempt to hold people accountable before filing an FBI internet complaint.

So far this mob has given me tons of material to document.

Also notice no one but he has supplied definitions and legislative information to define the criminal acts here done by the mob.

I know you monkey and your mob are doing this for fun and when it stops being fun for you and the mob, you all react and further the damage by making real life contact.

Which is the worst thing you can do.

quote:
Notice how I haven't posted anyone full real legal name on ES.
The fact is you dont have any real names.

Your just a fart in the occean sono!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Actually its a crime to stalk.

You and your mob keep on claiming I am stalking by reposting your own ES posts yet don't understand what stalking truly is:

[b]False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms or other sites that allow public contributions, such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com.[4]

All things YOU have done sono. You falsly accuse people, you try to damage peoples reputations, you post false info on them and today you even sent a thread with a claim to the wrong place which was nothing to do with you. you have posted in at least 4 islamic forums about orfi wives in Egypt and got no responses too.

quote:
again all things you have done and are still doing. You have told us today you have info on us you have gathered, you have contacted various peoples family and work colleagues and you have admitted you have a little birdy telling you all about me, and I know who that is and where to send legal representatives to for that. You have done all this for 7 years on many people.

quote:
How many 3rd parties did you tell us today that you had informed?

quote:
and here you are claiming you are the victim.

quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#Definitions

And the main source is "Section 223 of title 47 "

Go look it up.

Mind you I haven't created a mob, nor have I encouraged anyone to contact any of you in real life nor contact the people in your life.

The 'mob' are all your victims.

quote:
I have purely stated I have most of your names, hometowns and employers. Which I will use in a federal complaint to identify you.

Not to get into your life, just to identify you in a federal complaint.

about what, not having the life that you claim we have that you made up for us?

Now what information do you have, where did you get it and what do you need it for?

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
I never stated any of that on this forum, it's another one of your lies. How would you know what compound I live in, there are literally hundreds of them on the North Coast, unless you specifically sent someone out looking for me. That's stalking.

Yes you have. And I won't repost where you have stated this.

No I didn't send anyone out to look for you. But you might be one of 20 foreigners in these compounds. You do stick out.

I gathered this information from your own posts on ES, didn't have to look anywhere else.

You are the one who is posting a profile of some "amy johnson" on another forum. Much like how tina had done.

You and tina go out and dig up information from other forums on someone who happens to have the same name.

Heck there is 3,000 *** **** *********** in Minnesota. Why bother them?

I find all the relevant information on to identify you in real life on ES, no need to go anywhere else.

QUOTE]Originally posted by Laura:
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of*** **** ***********, , please contact me via PM.
This information is needed to pursue a possible libel/slander case against her.

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura
[/QUOTE]

Again thats your own post.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com