EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Slandering a Stroke Victim (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Slandering a Stroke Victim
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
Lights out at 2am on that Psycho ward sono is it ?

You would know mary, its 2am where you are.
wrong !!!

1.35am

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But im sitting in my lovely house of course.

where are you ?

Ward No3

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Go and shove your cd's up your ass metinoot sideways. you nut case..

--------------------

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

wrong !!!

1.35am

okay.... don't you have a job to go to in the morning?
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLLLL They should make this into a Soap/Drama...really people, do you actually know each other in person, or is this all Virtual enemy/friendship stuff????? Because if it is, why the hell would you take what people say about you personally who you have never met!! You know what they say, things you write on the internet will come back in future years and kick you where it hurts...lolllll
Oh and by the way, whoever wrote about SG/SQ's life is soo right. That man she married, ripped her off big style, so she has to work. I know that she manages a 5 floor apartment block and acts as a sort of bawaba. I beleive she takes 20 le from each family per month, for cleaning etc... However i disagree that she gets her kids to clean the cars at 5am in the morning, she could let them have a lie in and start a 6am..... now thats more fair!

Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hassan:

Oh and by the way, whoever wrote about SG/SQ's life is soo right. That man she married, ripped her off big style, so she has to work. I know that she manages a 5 floor apartment block and acts as a sort of bawaba. I beleive she takes 20 le from each family per month, for cleaning etc... However i disagree that she gets her kids to clean the cars at 5am in the morning, she could let them have a lie in and start a 6am..... now thats more fair!

And I thought you were my friend [Frown] Traitor giving away my secret life [Embarrassed]

I let the kids lie in til 7am on a Friday morning before they start doing the cars outside - see what a nice mum I am!

It's not my fault I trusted that Mohammed Ahmed the one with the brother named Ahmed Mohammed who works in The Imperial Dive Centre I met in Sharm Never suspected he'd DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO such a thing and after I'd bought him a buffalo too [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another BITCHING THREAD. I wouldn't have expected any less from the ESers....
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Gdeeda:
and after I'd bought him a buffalo too [Frown] [Frown]

You kept that bit quiet [Eek!]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Well, it's a bit embarrassing isn't it really. I got it him for his 19th birthday present and he promised me he had a stonkingly good idea for a buffalo milk farm that would make loadsamoney.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well, it's a bit embarrassing isn't it really. I got it him for his 19th birthday present and he promised me he had a stonkingly good idea for a buffalo milk farm that would make loadsamoney.
aah the old buffalo milk farm trick, been there. [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Ayisha's real name came about when some old employees of Shareen got angry about Ayisha making some rather mean remarks about them and they contacted me via email.

Back to this intriguing claim.

How would anyone know how to contact you by email sono?

giving my real name is hardly a way to ease anger apparently against me for something I supposedly said is it sono?

this claim stinks. The email part proves it, it's someone YOU know and knows YOUR email address. birdy?

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:
Another BITCHING THREAD. I wouldn't have expected any less from the ESers....

You know what TL is quiet intertaining!!!

sono is a lunatic and she will respond to anyone that talks to her on ES.

But you have had to deal with her over the years, same as everybody else.

She claims she makes files on everyone on ES, thats the funny part.

Collecting data etc.. what will she do make a ES census 2011 [Big Grin]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wrong !!!

1.35am

quote:
don't you have a job to go to in the morning?
Are you digging for info sono ?
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wrong !!!

1.35am

quote:
don't you have a job to go to in the morning?
Are you digging for info sono ?
Why don't you look it up in one of your files sono. [Razz]

You claimed you have everyone's employers details.

Guess the files are just imaginary, like everything else you have claimed to have said on here.

nbashoping
Member # 18667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nbashoping   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are a Chinese trade company, sales.NBA Jersey Sale:best nba shop for cheap nba new jerseys,adidas nba jerseys,nba basketball shoes and nba caps!Cheap NBA basketball shoesCheap NBA jerseys

--------------------
NFL jerseys Shop - NBA Jerseys Shop - Cheap Air Max Shop - Rosetta Stone Language

Posts: 18 | From: fujai | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by nbashoping:
We are a Chinese trade company, sales.NBA Jersey Sale:best nba shop for cheap nba new jerseys,adidas nba jerseys,nba basketball shoes and nba caps!Cheap NBA basketball shoesCheap NBA jerseys

Egypt already full of chinese goods like this, get onto aida and evenweave linen and cross stitch kits I might be interested. [Wink]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Ayisha's real name came about when some old employees of Shareen got angry about Ayisha making some rather mean remarks about them and they contacted me via email.

giving my real name is hardly a way to ease anger apparently against me for something I supposedly said is it sono?

this claim stinks. The email part proves it, it's someone YOU know and knows YOUR email address. birdy?

I haven't posted my email on any forum. But once upon a time when the "LLL mob" wasn't entrenched I did get private messages from time to time and did share email contact.

And are quite wrong Ayisha ES wasn't like this back in 2004 or even 2006. I have the files. You aren't able to keep them because its probable your love interest goes through your PC and things.

Just about 4months after someone arrived in person a friend of yours lost a 2 year investment.

But as a internet die hard she went back out to find another:

crushed by love
i am who i am Confused and i cant change that, but i have a heart for always the wrong people , i care too much

I would take no interest in you and your friends off ES internet activity if you didn't make such accusations.

I have a file on a few current ESers, but almost a dozen rather thick files on other ESers who no longer post here. Mainly to identify them after and expecting them to harrass me in real life. That type of foresight has served me well.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I haven't posted my email on any forum. But once upon a time when the "LLL mob" wasn't entrenched I did get private messages from time to time and did share email contact.

And are quite wrong Ayisha ES wasn't like this back in 2004 or even 2006. I have the files. You aren't able to keep them because its probable your love interest goes through your PC and things.

You came up with my real name in the last possibly 2 years only. Not that I give a toss, if having my name makes you so hot then go for it. Want my middle name so you can really 'get off' [Wink]

ROFL @ love interest going through files, he never uses the computer [Big Grin] Is that how your ex found you'd been cybering old school mates?

I don't keep every bloody file, only people like you do that.

quote:
Just about 4months after someone arrived in person a friend of yours lost a 2 year investment.

But as a internet die hard she went back out to find another:

crushed by love
i am who i am Confused and i cant change that, but i have a heart for always the wrong people , i care too much

You have completely lost me here. [Confused] I know this is nothing to do with Shareen though. did you pull up the right file sono?

quote:
I would take no interest in you and your friends off ES internet activity if you didn't make such accusations.
what accusations? you're the only one making accusations, false ones.

quote:
I have a file on a few current ESers, but almost a dozen rather thick files on other ESers who no longer post here. Mainly to identify them after and expecting them to harrass me in real life. That type of foresight has served me well.
Really? thats sad, paranoid, sick, psychotic, delusional and a few more.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I have the files. You aren't able to keep them because its probable your love interest goes through your PC and things.

Had my coffee now.
I thought he couldn't speak English so he certainly wouldnt be able to read English to go through my files would he [Wink]

You make up shite as you go along, lala.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha, are you still locked in your flat, or has your love interest let you out yet [Big Grin]

I love how sono brags about files as if it is something to be proud off.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Wk still locked in, he doesn't ever come now so I never get out these days [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:

There is nothing normal about her behaviour. She keeps "reintroducing" herself on this forum with different usernames (for approx. 6 years now), which is not normal behaviour for a person who feels they are in a "threatening environment".

She goes out of her way seeking attention, by her continous posting of harrassing, defamatory, abusive and libelous comments about members (and their families) of this forum. Again, that is not normal/sane behaviour.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:

There is nothing normal about her behaviour. She keeps "reintroducing" herself on this forum with different usernames (for approx. 6 years now), which is not normal behaviour for a person who feels they are in a "threatening environment".

She goes out of her way seeking attention, by her continous posting of harrassing, defamatory, abusive and libelous comments about members (and their families) of this forum. Again, that is not normal/sane behaviour.

And she 'threatens' me with sending these files to the UK embassy and local authorities to have ME committed [Big Grin] I think there would be a fast turn around with them being send right back to the Minnesota Mental Health team [Big Grin]

Will look up the address to add to my files [Big Grin]

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She brings up the TOS of this forum, which, if anyone has read, are terms she has knowingly broken on a consistent basis for years now.

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Ayishia that was so funny when she posted that, i was crying with laughter.

--------------------

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
sono says she has thick files on some ES'ers..

I bet her place is wall to wall with well organized papers in alphabetical order..
I just had a bunch of christians here on my doorstep asking if iam interested in their faith, no offensive to anyone here, but that kinda pissed me off.

I thanked them but said no thank you.

* Sign going up saying Allah Akbar*

--------------------

Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Laura is encouraging others to contact people I know in real life, she is posting my real name, neighborhood and so forth.

I have all of your real names and hometowns, locations etc.. I even have the name of some of your employers.

Again! and for the last time. I am only asking for a physical address for serving legal papers to cease and desist.

I am encouraging NO ONE (and DO NOT WANT ANYONE)to contact YOU or any of your friends or family members. FULL STOP!

Laura
Member # 879

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Laura is encouraging others to contact people I know in real life, she is posting my real name, neighborhood and so forth.

I have all of your real names and hometowns, locations etc.. I even have the name of some of your employers.

Again! and for the last time. I am only asking for a physical address for serving legal papers to cease and desist.

I am encouraging NO ONE (and DO NOT WANT ANYONE)to contact YOU or any of your friends or family members. FULL STOP!

In order to file those cease and desist papers you must do that in the county I live in.

Hire a legal courier to deliver those papers.

If you didn't realize it, its the law to hire a legal courier.

Why contact my neighbors, my employer, a bunch of people at a forum I post at to recover my address?

You can hire a legal courier and they have the the legitimate privilage to access records to find where I live. they are also required by law not to divulge my address to the plaintiff.

Its the same legal procedure in most of the USA, and I am sure its the done the same in Wisconsin.

You don't need to know my full home address to file "cease and desist" summons, you just file it in the same county and hire a legal courier to deliver the papers.

Pretty simple isn't it Laura?

I mean I am smart enough to lookup the procedures for filing a summons on the internet why can't you do the same?

Or do you assume I am as stupid as you are and that I will post my home address on ES, so instead of filing the "cease and desist" summons you can send someone to my neighborhood to harrass me. Which actually meets the legal definition of cyberstalking.

Oh and how are you going to explain to the judge why you decided to post my full legal name on ES?

I certainly welcome this "cease and desist" summons, even "slander and libel" complaint if you have the nerve.

You do know Sammy Affifi and his wife who is a good 2 decades older than him "Mary Affifi" has millions of dollars of real estate in California and Hawaii.

If you manage to win a judgement against me and ES then collecting the judgement on a property lien in Hawaii is amazingly easy and rates of success are encouraging.

Go for it!

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

quote:
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of *** **** ****** blaha, blaha, menopausal awe, blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha!

This information is needed to pursue a possible libel/slander case against her.

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura

Actually you were asking people to contact me and harrass me.

As I stated in just the post before this one, you don't need my home address to file a "slander and libel" compliant or a "cease and desist" summons.

The courts will hand it off to a legal courier and you will be charged a small fee.

To get someone from ES to personally hand the summons papers to my home address would be cyberstalking.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of *** **** ****** blaha, blaha, menopausal awe, blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha,blaha, blaha!

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura

Where? Quote the post and give the link. Provide proof for once
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura

Laura

Member # 879

posted 08 March, 2011 02:35 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of *** *** ***** residing at none of your toothless hobbit business, please contact me via PM.

She is also an active member of this forum:

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura

Its the second post of this thread.

Definition of cyberstalking:

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura

Laura

Member # 879

posted 08 March, 2011 02:35 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of *** *** ***** residing at none of your toothless hobbit business, please contact me via PM.

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1]

Sono, please READ

I was asking for proof of this claim:

"Actually you were asking people to contact me and harrass me."

That is NOT proof of this claim, try again.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
continued from locked thread
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=008230;p=2#000071

quote:
:Originally posted by metinoot:

hey hobbit.

Less tourists means less work for you, smaller paycheck.

so I work with tourists now? [Confused]

quote:
the boats are tied up on the nile, means your love interest isn't working either and he certainly isn't home to keep you company.
he is working thanks [Wink]

quote:
no wonder you have dwindled your hours on ES to when I happen to be online and posting to ES as well.
dwindled my hours? I thought you claimed I was posting 24 hours a day?

I will point out it is now 10.35am here and 2.35am where you are, you should be in bed sono, no job again?

quote:
He won't talk to you will he.
I thought he couldn't as we don't have a shared language? [Confused]

--------------------

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura

Sono, please READ

Nope she is asking for my 'whereabouts'. Hence my home address.

She has my former neighborhood right. the location I lived about 2 years ago.

She doesn't need my whereabouts to file a summons or a cease and desist order.

She also had posted a forum link to an account where there are people I know in real life.

Why would she post a hyperlink to an e-community of people who know me in real life, some of whom see me every week?

Try to explain to me how that is not harrassment?

I reside in the USA. The jurisdiction of this matter is where the "target" lives.

Laura is attempting to contact my whereabouts, therefore the jurisdiction is USA and the definition I posted for cyberstalking is for USA.

I didn't ask for her whereabouts, or post a hyperlink to an e-community of people who know Laura in real life.

It would be like me posting Laura's husband's FB page or if her husband worked the linkedin profile of his boss.

Right and wrong just doesn't get into your think skull.

Now its got to be early in the morning over there.

You barely slept 5 hours, I can sleep in tomorrow.

Why do you spend most of your time posting to ES when I do?

Seriously get a hobby old lass.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Laura

Sono, please READ

Nope she is asking for my 'whereabouts'. Hence my home address.

She has my former neighborhood right. the location I lived about 2 years ago.

She doesn't need my whereabouts to file a summons or a cease and desist order.

She also had posted a forum link to an account where there are people I know in real life.

Why would she post a hyperlink to an e-community of people who know me in real life, some of whom see me every week?

Try to explain to me how that is not harrassment?

explain how it's not when you do it? the e-community is PUBLIC, it's on the internet, how is any of that ASKING for people to harass you in person?

quote:
I reside in the USA. The jurisdiction of this matter is where the "target" lives.
I would check that if I was you but how is it harassment this time and not when you posted other peoples personal details here?

quote:
Laura is attempting to contact my whereabouts, therefore the jurisdiction is USA and the definition I posted for cyberstalking is for USA.
we know your whereabouts, it's posted by you in the public domain.

quote:
I didn't ask for her whereabouts, or post a hyperlink to an e-community of people who know Laura in real life.
no, you claimed to KNOW her wherabouts and you posted that.

quote:
It would be like me posting Laura's husband's FB page or if her husband worked the linkedin profile of his boss.
Like you think you posted TL's 'Anastasia' FB and MY apparent weight watchers profile?

quote:
Right and wrong just doesn't get into your think skull.
YOURS sono.

quote:
Now its got to be early in the morning over there.

You barely slept 5 hours, I can sleep in tomorrow.

It is almost 11am here and the 5 hours sleep was the other night, you're getting your days mixed up now, I was not on here last night, go check.

quote:
Why do you spend most of your time posting to ES when I do?
why do you stay up all night posting while I'm here, daytime here sono.

quote:
Seriously get a hobby old lass.
get a life that doesn't involve stalking people and keeping files on them, and a job.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I first posted the e dem link on this thread, Sono. Just as TL posted it before me. It's not harrassment. To put it in context, I was pointing out that there seem to be various inaccuracies between what is said here, and what is said there, that's all.

Anyone who takes the pi$$ out of someone who has suffered a stroke is sick in the head. Nobody's life is forever peachy. Who takes pleasure from rubbing salt in the wounds? We all have skeletons in our closets.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Actually, I first posted the e dem link on this thread, Sono. Just as TL posted it before me. It's not harrassment. To put it in context, I was pointing out that there seem to be various inaccuracies between what is said here, and what is said there, that's all.

Anyone who takes the pi$$ out of someone who has suffered a stroke is sick in the head. Nobody's life is forever peachy. Who takes pleasure from rubbing salt in the wounds? We all have skeletons in our closets.

Before you go to far, do you remember what I had stated even?

The reason why that thread first half was deleted was because the LLL mob is making more out of what I had stated than what I had posted. Here's a recap:

metinoot:
I know your husband is filling your head with this rubbish, these "possibilities" but I have an ex whom I have spent quite a bit more time with over the last month watching the same vids, the same satellite TV talk shows and he knows there is massive problems with the military using harsh and unauthorized force against Copts.

Laura:
About your nasty comment about my husband and his "rubbish". Uncalled for. You know nothing about him to even make such a comment.

metinoot:
Why are you taking your hubby's word for it? The only thing next he could say is "The Monks freed the convicts, and the convicts are building the wall in exchange for their freedom".

Suggest this to him and see if he is friendly to the idea.

you might want to read this article: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=14&t=003353#000002

Actually have your hubby read it too.

Laura:
This just gets soooo OLD and tiring! I am in the foulest of moods from sleep deprivation and I feel a "cut loose" coming on!

metinoot:
I am not asking you, or giving you carte blanche to start another shared handle like "Buck Naked".

I remember very well what happens when someone disagrees with you and you cannot handle opposing or differing views.

The military going over to the monastary with an agenda. The agenda is to create another situation in which the copts will have no backing from the government, no protections because the military has used "emergency law".

The Monastary is right next to a prison in which many criminals escaped from.

What better place for a criminal to hide than just a few miles away working on building a wall which the military subsequently tears down without any court, military or police order.

Just brilliant planning for a criminal and the monastary alike.

Plenty of Copts are friends with people who don't have their best interests in mind.

Plenty of blacks in the South were friends with KKK members, its a matter of convenience.

Remember the bombing of that Church in Alex over Xmas this year?

Remember how Muslim civilians attended the service because they understand full well that the military and police won't protect the church?

Why should the Monastary expect protection now?

They built the wall to protect themselves because the government won't.

metinoot:
hanks for the warning, everyone warning "Shared Handle" on the loose created by Laura.

I've spent the last couple days irrigating my sinus', coughing up foul tissue and refuse from my respiratory cavities and attempting to keep a warm pack on my head to melt nodes of developing snot while having a migraine strength headache.

I stayed off the internet because why bother taking it out on someone else? In addition to the blinding light of a LCD monitor.

Mods make sure you side with the "mob" and increase the biased moderation or else!

Laura:
I don't need a "shared handle" to tell you what I think of you. You are one sick twisted ugly inside and out PSYCHO!

Anyone with even ONE OUNCE of DIGNITY would have disappeared COMPLETELY from this forum after having thier GROSS AND DISGUSTING GENITALS put on display here.

Shove it SONO, you're nothing but a BITCH and always have been! You are the laughing stock of this forum, Everyones JOKE! You should take your own advice and just disappear under the bathwater one day. No ONE would MISS YOU!

metinoot:
And Laura you have just shown everyone on ES why you are the ring leader.

I didn't put those photos up on ES 4 years ago. thats right folks 4 years ago. I didn't even take those photos. And the guy who took those photos without my permision, posted them here and on another forum of his own creation was censured by his nation's top police. He paid heavily for it.

I figured when the lesbian comments were increasing it meant you were at it again. Just can't post to ES without starting your lesbian wars can you?

What can I say in response without lowering myself to your level?

One word:

menopause!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now that is a brief version of it. I didn't say much that was insulting.

I just pointed out Laura's history on ES and its very possible Laura didn't want her hubby to read about her history here.

Monkey I know you like in the UK and the UK has some very weak laws in regards to cyberstalking, but when its done against a US citizen residing in the USA its a different matter.

Laura is subject to the laws of the USA as a citizen, and especially since I reside in the USA.

You are right those e-dem threads are rather innoculous, problem is some of those people know me in real life.

Some of the people who post there helped me find a different home to move to. Some of the people who post there work at the same company I do.

Meaning digging for my online activity at a website that requires the use of my real name and is very localized is digging into my personal life.

Besides posting my real legal name against my wishes.

She has done cyberstalking. I just pointed out Laura's history on ES is more "gang like behavior" than actually discussing Egypt.

I went through the threads I saved and I noticed all the "personal support" threads regarding Laura's life have been deleted. How many ESers can have their threads deleted from sections of the forum which have no active moderation?

If Laura is going to post my personal information against my wishes, the mods won't delete my personal information and neither will the webhoster.

Yet Laura can have some rather innocent threads she started that had no fighting deleted while she starts collecting information to cyberstalk me....

Well thats explains alot around here.

Hackers, the same hackers who have hit this place over 4 periods notice this. And it might explain why some folks are having their emails spammed unmercifully with email errors.

The hackers might have it against Laura.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Sono. You missed out the one where you took Laura's post and rewrote it. Called her husband a b****** - ringing any bells? You know that's the one I'm talking about. That's bang out of order in anyone's book.

Go to the Libya thread and look back a few pages - see what The Explorer said to me. I don't go complaining that he's picking on me - I didn't even report it. This is an online forum not the work place. I come here because I feel like it not because I have to. So if I found the experience negative I wouldn't be complaining that everyone's picking on me and toughing it out. I just wouldn't come. Or if I wanted to continue, I'd try to get on with folks and not keep picking fights and calling everyone hobbits.

I told you before, I'm part of no gang. If you act in a civil way towards me I'll be civil in return, but at the same time I won't sit here without a word if you're calling babies b******* or taking the pi$$ out of stroke victims. I don't hold grudges though, so like I say, if you can behave so will I.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Come on Sono. You missed out the one where you took Laura's post and rewrote it. Called her husband a b****** - ringing any bells? You know that's the one I'm talking about. That's bang out of order in anyone's book.

Go to the Libya thread and look back a few pages - see what The Explorer said to me. I don't go complaining that he's picking on me - I didn't even report it. This is an online forum not the work place. I come here because I feel like it not because I have to. So if I found the experience negative I wouldn't be complaining that everyone's picking on me and toughing it out. I just wouldn't come. Or if I wanted to continue, I'd try to get on with folks and not keep picking fights and calling everyone hobbits.

I told you before, I'm part of no gang. If you act in a civil way towards me I'll be civil in return, but at the same time I won't sit here without a word if you're calling babies b******* or taking the pi$$ out of stroke victims. I don't hold grudges though, so like I say, if you can behave so will I.

If you aren't part of the gang then why are you defending members of the "LLL mob"?

Yup I called Laura's husband a bastard because he has done things with her money that is more typical of a gigolo. The guy doesn't treat her very well.

Explorer in that thread isn't posting hyperlinks to other forums where you post and discuss local issues with local people.

Nor is Explorer posting your real name and former neighborhood.

Yeah he's annoying but he's a great example of how culture shapes a guy's view of women. Explorer wasn't born in the west.

Anyhow you are going to argue to the Nth degree on this one.

Laura has started down a road she doesn't want to go and feels she needs to in order to stay friends with some lasses who are very disturbed and could reveal much of her personal life.

WHich is why you shouldn't even bother to defend the LLL mob.

edit: if you like you can ask No Ming me whatever for the thread I sent it to her. I saved the thread because if Mary Afifi was willing to delete the first half of the thread as she had there has got to be parts there Laura doesn't want her hubby to see. I don't think he saw all of it.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
cuckoo's back I see. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Listen. If you came on here tomorrow and said that your ex husband had a stroke, I don't think ANYONE here would have done what you did with that post and sling it back in your face. And yes, if that happened I would stand up and say it was wrong too but I really don't see it ever happening in the first place.

You have to know where to draw the line. You can form your own personal opinions when folks choose to share their personal experiences on this forum, but the knack is to you bite your tongue, same as you do in real life, or at least show a little bit of tact. In real life if your friend introduces you to her new chap, and you think he's gross, do you just blurt it out? You wouldn't have many friends if you did. And maybe he looks gross to you but has a wonderful personality - you don't know it all - nobody does. You can't judge everyone and their lives from the little that's printed here. If you could drop this facade that somehow you're better than everyone else, because you married in the US or are middle class or whatever, you might find a lot more friendly faces. Why don't you want to get on with folk, Sono? You are still on a forum about Egypt so I presume you feel a connection. Why wouldn't you want to have friends there? Why turn them all into enemies?

Laura
Member # 879

quote:
edit: if you like you can ask No Ming me whatever for the thread I sent it to her. I saved the thread because if Mary Afifi was willing to delete the first half of the thread as she had there has got to be parts there Laura doesn't want her hubby to see. I don't think he saw all of it.

That explains alot, thank you for that information, the rat's out of the bag.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Listen. If you came on here tomorrow and said that your ex husband had a stroke, I don't think ANYONE here would have done what you did with that post and sling it back in your face. And yes, if that happened I would stand up and say it was wrong too but I really don't see it ever happening in the first place.

She would be the first one to be calling him though, that's all she ever did when she was married to him and as it happens he was a right pig to her, so by her own logic I can call him a right bastard. She also wanted her mother dead so she could piss on her grave and claimed she wanted to marry her father.

Really Monkey you don't fully know what you're dealing with here. She doesn't want friends, she craves punishment. Shes psycho, I'm not kidding.

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That explains alot, thank you for that information. Now I know who is feeding you libelous false information. Did she by chance let you know exactly why I wanted nothing to do with her anymore? Doesn't matter, the rat's out of the bag.

I find it deeply offensive that you would suggest such a thing. I would never ever share private information about you or anyone on here!I am frankly outraged at the idea. I never even mentioned that I knew you.
I don't even know anything about you really.And certainly don't know why you are so offensive for absolutely no reason. I just put it down to stress or something. If you are so paranoid I could post the PM I sent Metinoot earlier today, but I'd expect an apology.
As for the link she sent with her reply, I didn't have a clue what it was about, some old history that meant nothing to me.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
posted 11 March, 2011 10:46 AM
Hi, Absolutely none of my business, and really do not know of any 'history' between you two]but wish you would just step back from this feud with Laura. She is clearly going through a very difficult time, [maybe explains her touchy responses to your posts]
Show a little compassion, I am sure you have been made to feel offended too, but please think about being the bigger person, and back off.
Haven't read too many of your posts over time, but get the feeling that you have a pretty fulfilled life, but even you don't need all this hatred flying about. Must be much more sressful to a lady in her situation.
Sorry if i am out of line, but please think it over, it is distressing for all of us now I should think.
Mo

Ok? Happy now Laura?

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

You have to know where to draw the line. You can form your own personal opinions when folks choose to share their personal experiences on this forum, but the knack is to you bite your tongue, same as you do in real life, or at least show a little bit of tact. In real life if your friend introduces you to her new chap, and you think he's gross, do you just blurt it out? You wouldn't have many friends if you did. And maybe he looks gross to you but has a wonderful personality - you don't know it all - nobody does. You can't judge everyone and their lives from the little that's printed here. If you could drop this facade that somehow you're better than everyone else, because you married in the US or are middle class or whatever, you might find a lot more friendly faces. Why don't you want to get on with folk, Sono? You are still on a forum about Egypt so I presume you feel a connection. Why wouldn't you want to have friends there? Why turn them all into enemies?

Actually Laura posted a thread asking for sympathy.

She got that sympathy and then had Mary delete the thread months later.

I wouldn't post such information becausse I know better.

If you look at the post, you'll notice what I had stated wasn't that bad.

Laura is the one who filled the thread with threats, profanity and insults.

I just stated she was tired and mean because she has to deal with someone who is naturally mean abusive and exploitative and with the stroke all those negative characteristics are magnified.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

That explains alot, thank you for that information, the rat's out of the bag.
Thats right everyone fear Laura and her LLL wrath.

Laura best friend to Mary the websites owner, and your worst nightmare.

You do understand I am saving these threads.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
1. I don't actually think 'touchy responses' is right, ANYONE who had a family member go through a stroke/heart attack/cancer, ANYTHING like that that had the sick PSYCHOTIC post that sono did would react a damn sight MORE 'touchy', or don't you think so?

2.You haven't read many of sono's posts over time, maybe you should, maybe that would give a vague idea what sort of psycho you are sending PM's too, oh and incidentally apparently that is a way to open up to being hacked.

3. Compassion is NOT in sono's vocabulary, you would know if you had read more of her posts.

4. There is 'history' between sono and 90% of the women on here, ALL down to HER psychotic behaviour and the fantasy lives she makes up for everyone. The other 10% have managed to ignore her or are new.

5. Sono is a MASTER at twisting things and throwing 'the cat among the pigeons', like another psycho that used to be here there may be 1g of truth under the ton of false claims. If people already know that 1g, they automatically assume the ton is true too.

--------------------

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
1. I don't actually think 'touchy responses' is right, ANYONE who had a family member go through a stroke/heart attack/cancer, ANYTHING like that that had the sick PSYCHOTIC post that sono did would react a damn sight MORE 'touchy', or don't you think so?

2.You haven't read many of sono's posts over time, maybe you should, maybe that would give a vague idea what sort of psycho you are sending PM's too, oh and incidentally apparently that is a way to open up to being hacked.

3. Compassion is NOT in sono's vocabulary, you would know if you had read more of her posts.

4. There is 'history' between sono and 90% of the women on here, ALL down to HER psychotic behaviour and the fantasy lives she makes up for everyone. The other 10% have managed to ignore her or are new.

5. Sono is a MASTER at twisting things and throwing 'the cat among the pigeons', like another psycho that used to be here there may be 1g of truth under the ton of false claims. If people already know that 1g, they automatically assume the ton is true too.

The reason why that thread first half was deleted was because the LLL mob is making more out of what I had stated than what I had posted. Here's a recap:

metinoot:
I know your husband is filling your head with this rubbish, these "possibilities" but I have an ex whom I have spent quite a bit more time with over the last month watching the same vids, the same satellite TV talk shows and he knows there is massive problems with the military using harsh and unauthorized force against Copts.

Laura:
About your nasty comment about my husband and his "rubbish". Uncalled for. You know nothing about him to even make such a comment.

metinoot:
Why are you taking your hubby's word for it? The only thing next he could say is "The Monks freed the convicts, and the convicts are building the wall in exchange for their freedom".

Suggest this to him and see if he is friendly to the idea.

you might want to read this article: http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=14&t=003353#000002

Actually have your hubby read it too.

Laura:
This just gets soooo OLD and tiring! I am in the foulest of moods from sleep deprivation and I feel a "cut loose" coming on!

metinoot:
I am not asking you, or giving you carte blanche to start another shared handle like "Buck Naked".

I remember very well what happens when someone disagrees with you and you cannot handle opposing or differing views.

The military going over to the monastary with an agenda. The agenda is to create another situation in which the copts will have no backing from the government, no protections because the military has used "emergency law".

The Monastary is right next to a prison in which many criminals escaped from.

What better place for a criminal to hide than just a few miles away working on building a wall which the military subsequently tears down without any court, military or police order.

Just brilliant planning for a criminal and the monastary alike.

Plenty of Copts are friends with people who don't have their best interests in mind.

Plenty of blacks in the South were friends with KKK members, its a matter of convenience.

Remember the bombing of that Church in Alex over Xmas this year?

Remember how Muslim civilians attended the service because they understand full well that the military and police won't protect the church?

Why should the Monastary expect protection now?

They built the wall to protect themselves because the government won't.

metinoot:
hanks for the warning, everyone warning "Shared Handle" on the loose created by Laura.

I've spent the last couple days irrigating my sinus', coughing up foul tissue and refuse from my respiratory cavities and attempting to keep a warm pack on my head to melt nodes of developing snot while having a migraine strength headache.

I stayed off the internet because why bother taking it out on someone else? In addition to the blinding light of a LCD monitor.

Mods make sure you side with the "mob" and increase the biased moderation or else!

Laura:
I don't need a "shared handle" to tell you what I think of you. You are one sick twisted ugly inside and out PSYCHO!

Anyone with even ONE OUNCE of DIGNITY would have disappeared COMPLETELY from this forum after having thier GROSS AND DISGUSTING GENITALS put on display here.

Shove it SONO, you're nothing but a BITCH and always have been! You are the laughing stock of this forum, Everyones JOKE! You should take your own advice and just disappear under the bathwater one day. No ONE would MISS YOU!

metinoot:
And Laura you have just shown everyone on ES why you are the ring leader.

I didn't put those photos up on ES 4 years ago. thats right folks 4 years ago. I didn't even take those photos. And the guy who took those photos without my permision, posted them here and on another forum of his own creation was censured by his nation's top police. He paid heavily for it.

I figured when the lesbian comments were increasing it meant you were at it again. Just can't post to ES without starting your lesbian wars can you?

What can I say in response without lowering myself to your level?

One word:

menopause!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Psychotic is digging up real life contacts in order to harrass someone.

Psychotic is posting personal details on the internet to gain sympathy then having the website owner delete that history.

Ayisha VJW aren't you in the least jealous that Laura has special priviledges to erase her ES past and you don't?

You do know VJW that Mary will never delete your history here, she can't get into the old database to do so.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com