EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » evil witch (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: evil witch
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to know why someone would go into private files and leave their picture on vt tracker? what makes a person so sick to do such a thing...then on top of it leave a comment that was not true.
i am on a visa talk forum and you have to have a password to even get it ..
i wouldnt think about doing that nor waste my time hacking into other private lives..God you cant trust anyone...this was a great and informative website, that women would get together and help each other out with issues about visa's
i haven't been to that site for a long time till i got an email from one of my friends stating that she was on the vt tracker and came across my name...there was a picture of an ugly strange woman on there , and a comment that wasn't what i originally put there.
for warned you know who you are and you will pay for hacking into private files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That really is sad and sick! I'm sorry this happened to you CM. I hope you catch whoever did this and they are punished for this crime. If you do, and it's someone from this forum, I do hope you let us know who it was.

ps I read your reply yesterday, but the thread was gone before I could reply and thank you for your thoughts.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know who it is and i will file a complaint to the authorities..she is going down very fast
and you are quite welcome [Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could only hope it's the one person on this forum I truly detest and despise! One can hope, can't one..lol
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's going off now?

That thing with Laura yesterday was beyond sick. It would appear to me that a certain user was on the sauce over the weekend. Those vasectomy posts were pretty pukeworthy too and some of the others were virtually incoherent.

For someone who bleats about 'slander' every other post, it isn't all that clever to take another user's post, rewrite it then quote it in a post of your own. Some might call that libel. Others defamation of character. I think all would call it downright sick.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the picture that was posted on my private page

deleted the picture...too ugly

the owner of this website has been notified and she said she will contact the proper authorities to get this thing off my file...
you went to far with the wrong person SONO [Mad]

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would she put her own photo there? I don't get it but then I have no idea what VT is (except obviously what you have said above!)
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it won't load at my end so maybe they've taken it down already.

To do this would it involve hacking your account - pinching your password etc? I don't think that's Sono. To be fair she doesn't even grasp how Google works properly.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Well that definitely is Amy Lynn Johnson's mugshot. puke!
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
It's loaded on mine now too.

Somebody's playing you off against each other it looks like. I just don't see that she has the capability to do that.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i wouldnt put anything past her..she can find ways to do anything...i know i didnt put that picture there, never saw that picture before..the only ones i saw were the xrated one..puke button please...
i dont think anyone realizes how angry i am and what i can do when i am this mad..i love this forum and have fun here, but when someone so evil does this, i will get revenge
i want her banned from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm beginning to wonder myself too Monkey.

(Though Sono does have an IT background).

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Gdeeda:
I'm beginning to wonder myself too Monkey.

(Though Sono does have an IT background).

oh she did it for sure..no other person is that EVIL
the owner of this forum is going to find out who did this for sure..it was done some time ago, just about the time Sono was putting up pictures of my husband on other website.....oh she can do it alright

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I've built some websites but I want to say for the benefit of the tape it's nowt to do with me [Frown]

I think hacking accounts is beyond the scope of most folks in IT - there's just no reason why you would learn to do it unless it was for improper purposes so far as I can see.

Mick, I don't blame you for being narked... Oh hell, when I'm blowing a fuse there's no stopping me but... I honestly don't think this was her. Even if she'd paid someone to do it. If it had been a picture of someone else TBH she'd have been my first guess but to have a picture posted of herself there? How dumb would that be? And what's to be gained from it? Now folks are poking fun at her mugshot and though she always makes a point of telling us how happy she is with her looks I'm sure she won't like it when she sees it.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:

..it was done some time ago, just about the time Sono was putting up pictures of my husband on other website.....oh she can do it alright

Shines a different light on it maybe.
Laura
Member # 879

I will still hope...
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Well, maybe it's a nicer idea than thinking there's some little weirdo out there stiring the cauldron but my money is on the latter.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
monkey ..she IS THAT DUMB
she wants to let me know she has got me, but who is laughing now...i have every website she is on, BUT i wont stoop to her nasty level...i will let the proper authorities do that [Razz]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Well, you know since TL posted that e democracy link I think I've just about read Sono's life story. There's no crime in that. If you want to keep it private write it in a diary - don't go plastering it all over public forums. Don't be daft enough to post in your own name is the moral of that story. It's when folks start collating information, making files and harrassing other folk online you get into shades of grey.

Hacking accounts is criminal, plain as that. I'd definitely report it.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Well, you know since TL posted that e democracy link I think I've just about read Sono's life story. There's no crime in that. Don't be daft enough to post in your own name is the moral of that story. It's when folks start collating information, making files and harrassing other folk online you get into shades of grey.

Hacking accounts is criminal, plain as that. I'd definitely report it.

oh i will and to her hickville website...thanks for all your support girlies.xxx
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
sono ..have you ever heard of the word...Toxoplasmosis [Roll Eyes]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that her! Lol, never seen that picture before. And yet she claims she is gods gift, and even more ironic she criticises people because of their weight! Or is her chubby face actually attached to a size 0 body? Ha.

Hope you bring her down a peg or two cm. How unstable can you get?

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
well i have just begun...i dont want to be evil and nasty like her, but dont f*** with my personal life and other forums..
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WK you never saw the nude photos?
Those will never leave anybody's mind! Classic!

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by anthropos:

Especially us lesbians!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wanna see the pic...shes so stupid hacking into someone account and stalking them....i would be pissed as well.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:
Originally posted by anthropos:

Especially us lesbians!
come on now i cant be a lesbo ..i am married to a cardboard cut out husband...does that mean i am bi then? [Big Grin]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
...honestly think you're all giving her way too much credit on the intelligence front.....
Laura
Member # 879

A cardboard husband could have it's advantages, don't think they would eat much, or use much water for showering, heck you probably get the bathroom all to yourself when ever you want it! [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a pic i have never seen either. i wonder if tiger has that one? must send it to her...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

The thing is, it does have to be someone from this forum. Who else would know the connection between Amy Lynn Johnson and CM, to post that pic. She has stated before she had a buddy helping her log the really old files from this forum, she could have had him do it, posting that pic, to throw ppl off.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i dont care who it did it ..i still want that ugly mug off my page. and to be punished for posting on my private page and also posting mu husbands pictures on here...if i wanted you all to see him then you Can GO TO MY FACE BOOK...BUT SHE is not invited
Laura
Member # 879

CM - She posted your husbands pictures on THIS forum?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yes and some of the websites he visited from time to time,we got the last laugh though because we were on the same website just having fun with them... [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
she does live in Minnesota right.?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what pic where, will someone send me the link on FB please

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Yes CM Minneapolis (Loring Park area)
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Yes CM Minneapolis (Loring Park area)

THANKS Laura , and on my way Ayisha
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eww, ok I have seen that one before and it's an old one, at least 10 years old or more, she is even chubbier now.

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
how would you like that on your timeline on a private forum...talking about visa's and good information on the processes you have to go threw..its like a sore thumb
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
girl is sick Micky everyone knows it but her.

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
hey I just learned accounting is sexy to her, I'm IN [Big Grin] move over laura and all you other lesbians [Big Grin] ROFL

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Oh God I feel ill now, just realized what I said, eww.

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Oh God I feel ill now, just realized what I said, eww.

its all good ..we are in the nut jobs mind anyway... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
hey I just learned accounting is sexy to her, I'm IN [Big Grin] move over laura and all you other lesbians [Big Grin] ROFL

Ah you mean the fiscal summat or other... That one made me chuckle too.

Laura
Member # 879

Link Please!
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back up a second, Ayisha are you actually telling us that in that photo she is in her twenties?!?

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
so she really never had a kid?
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com