EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » evil witch (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: evil witch
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought previous member smuckers had seen her daughter though? If not, then hands down she has never had a child.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naughty Monkey [Big Grin] VERY interesting read zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh sorry, that woman is THE most lonely woman I have even read the babble of, that one just totally proved it, she has absolutely NO ONE to talk to so she rambles on and on and on and on on forums and did you happen to read the very next post? classic:

"I think you are off your rocker." that was just one part. so dear sono retorts with 'stop twisting my words' as NORMAL.

So we're not the ONLY ones who see it, it is in fact everywhere she has ever posted.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love this part ..a woman on there really nailed her to a T
quote:
You would think having Somali friends and having spent time in Muslim
countries would have taught you a few things about our deen, sadly it
hasn't. Take your wikipedia info to someone who wants to listen. In the
meantime, try to truly understand what Islam really says instead finding
faults that don't really exist. I know Christianity is ever perfect and you
are doing your part to save the poor Muslims. Let me tell you Ms. we don't
need your volunteering because from what I see you're filled with ignorance.
It's one think to read about something, but another to understand it. Peace
and Goodbye.

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless TL. Personally I enjoy a good link every now and again [Wink]
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
God bless TL. Personally I enjoy a good link every now and again [Wink]

me too [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Back up a second, Ayisha are you actually telling us that in that photo she is in her twenties?!?

yes I'm sure it's quite an old one, seen it a long time ago. Looks more like a scruffy school kid than 20s though, she looks a bloody mess.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little background on the GOAT GIRL, the ending credits song was PERFECT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYT0A-DlQno

For those who missed it, GOAT GIRL was Amy Lynn Johnsons nickname.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
A little background on the GOAT GIRL, the ending credits song was PERFECT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYT0A-DlQno

For those who missed it, GOAT GIRL was Amy Lynn Johnsons nickname.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Gdeeda:
Why would she put her own photo there? I don't get it but then I have no idea what VT is (except obviously what you have said above!)

Because someone else had done so, more than likely the same person who started this thread or was one of the first to comment on this thread.

I don't even know what VT is.

I have an IT background but not every IT person can hack, or will hack.

Micky sounds like she pissed someone off over on VT whatever it is.

About 2 years ago when Anastasia called my mother smuckers uploaded a profile on "www.amigos.com" with no photo. I had never heard of the place, but since 'amigos' is a Hispanic word and smuckers is hispanic..... she didn't really think it though.

So this is what happens with the LLL mob doesn't create a shared handle on ES. They create a fake account somewhere else I hadn't heard of.

Mind you Shanta I did send you a complaint on someone using my real name on this forum. You have seen these posts and got involved with the "friendship" of the LLL mob. Which isn't becoming for a moderator.

And you wanted to be viewed as a descent moderator, geting involved with this vendetta isn't the way to go about improving your image.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
I thought previous member smuckers had seen her daughter though? If not, then hands down she has never had a child.

Actually smuckers is still in Garland, Tx and had never been to my in-law's home town.

smuckers has three sons with her ex-husband and he has custody.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
yes and some of the websites he visited from time to time,we got the last laugh though because we were on the same website just having fun with them... [Big Grin]

Acually an Egyptian male on this forum found that profile and posted it here on ES.

He forwarded me the hyperlink. It was your hubby looking for "casual sex" and he stated his located was Ohio and he was divorced.

I had nothing to do with it except state its was extremely timely since the date of the profile was when you stopped posting 5-10 photos of him every week on ES.

Mind you the photos of you and him never did return so its leaves the impression that your hubby didn't return from Ohio.

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Its what I did and I got results.

Mind you its a good chance this is caused by Mickey's estranged hubby in Ohio and he's getting even for something she did to him.

Post the photo here and I can post a recent photo of me here. Its more than likely not even my photo.

Who knows someone here might identify the person in the photo.

I am not taking this very seriously.

But I did notice CF stated in another thread that she and shanta moved to Egypt for something other than an egyguy.

Shanta has paid for a property that isn't in her name. The guy registed their marriage but didn't inform her that he was already married (like so many around here on ES).

So she can't request residency for neither property owning nor marriage. She's screwed. So its a tourist visa and no work permit.

WHich is why shanta sides with the LLL mob.

Still post the photo and post the hyperlink the to damage created by this person to mickey's VT account.

If I am going to be accused of this I'd like to see what I have been accused of doing.

IF mickey and monkey believed this accusation they would've already posted the hyperlinks.

What can you expect from people like this? This!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serious Mental Health issues.

You have clutched at so many straws you could open your own straw shop [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooooo my god y are u so obcessed with anastasia.. are u that mental???????i only called one time and damn u still gaggling about it???
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CUCKOO
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
wow that sounds like a drunken ramble with very muddled sono-facts in there.

Shanta mabruk, didn't know you were married. [Big Grin]

Sono it is you in the pic, no mistake, one of the old ones with your hair up and looking a right mess. And you do know what vt it as you've mentioned it before, I think even caused problems for someone there before, can't remember who though.

And Smuckers must just nip over here to use an Egypt phone when calling eh? [Big Grin]

Complete CUCKOOO.

--------------------

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you know why I'm working as a bowab - me and the 10 kids are finding it difficult to make ends meet since he did a runner [Wink]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

There you are Micky, that's where you report her ugly goat arse (ass). [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Now you know why I'm working as a bowab - me and the 10 kids are finding it difficult to make ends meet since he did a runner [Wink]

Can't you find him through the other wives though? Did he leave them too??

OMG I get it now, you're working as a bowab and supporting the other wives and kids, glad to see you're doing it the normal way like the rest of us. [Wink]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
Why would she put her own photo there? I don't get it but then I have no idea what VT is (except obviously what you have said above!)

Because someone else had done so, more than likely the same person who started this thread or was one of the first to comment on this thread.

I don't even know what VT is.

I have an IT background but not every IT person can hack, or will hack.

Micky sounds like she pissed someone off over on VT whatever it is.

About 2 years ago when Anastasia called my mother smuckers uploaded a profile on "www.amigos.com" with no photo. I had never heard of the place, but since 'amigos' is a Hispanic word and smuckers is hispanic..... she didn't really think it though.

So this is what happens with the LLL mob doesn't create a shared handle on ES. They create a fake account somewhere else I hadn't heard of.

Mind you Shanta I did send you a complaint on someone using my real name on this forum. You have seen these posts and got involved with the "friendship" of the LLL mob. Which isn't becoming for a moderator.

And you wanted to be viewed as a descent moderator, geting involved with this vendetta isn't the way to go about improving your image.

no you have pissed me off for the last time .goat girl.and yes i did post your picture from my other website, but deleted it because i dont want others to have to look at your face...you discuss me.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2h6vuw7.jpg..
this was on my forum and some choice words..tell your egy. friend he can have them .i dont need you or anyone telling me where my husband is ..i know the truth and your sorry ass doesnt have a clue..
know where your daughter is? called her lately? or is she imaginary too?

oh and take THIS VERY SERIOUSLY..THE END

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:

know where your daughter is? called her lately? or is she imaginary too?

Seems that is all fantasy too, "fortunately unsuccessful pregnancy" I think the term used was. I am doubting there was ever even a marriage or an Egyptian, probably someone she stalked and built a fantasy life around. There have been no pictures and in her terms that means it never happened, sah?

Hopefully the lawyer she's stalking recently will have her up in court and straight to the nearest mental institution asap where she might get some real help.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let google be my friend now [Wink]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so let's think about this, do we actually have any evidence that there was a daughter, or in fact even an Egy guy at all??

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen a photo with her from Egypt, with some 3 Egyptian guys. Very old photo, people looked to be of lower means.
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow chef mick i just read this...

Yeah sono hacked one of Laura's Quotes and re typed a lot of stuff that was not true.

Mod shanta told me this.. I was confused by this.

Blimely sono is way too off her head, now she is doing this crazy stuff..

I hope the authorities do catch up with her, hacking into people's accounts can be a five years or even more in jail..

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Hmmm...
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont take any ones sides on ES. I will only defend myself and islam.

I dont personally connect with anyone on here outside of ES.

ES has become very sad and when people start to hack into accounts etc, thats when it becomes worrying.

--------------------

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I still don't think it was her but we'll see.

It needs sorting out. Definitely worrying.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
If the authorities have been informed then they will track the person down.

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
mary, sono didnt 'hack' into Laura's account, she changed Laura's words in a quote. Someone hacked Mickys account somewhere else.

--------------------

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia:
mary, sono didnt 'hack' into Laura's account, she changed Laura's words in a quote. Someone hacked Mickys account somewhere else.

Bezubt. It is very very easy to fake a quote which is what I said Mary. No hacking on ES was involved.

I can't speak for elsewhere.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

Maybe i should of not use the term hacked.

Es is turning into a battle feild. [Eek!]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cairo bowab with 10 kids to feed:
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia:

Bezubt. It is very very easy to fake a quote which is what I said Mary. No hacking on ES was involved.

I can't speak for elsewhere.

OOHHHH I am Lawrence of Arabia yayyyy. [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MoaningMary:
quote:
Originally posted by Larry of Arabia:

No it's not, it's always been a battle field! [Razz]
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mrs Osama bin Laden:

ES has become very sad and when people start to hack into accounts etc, thats when it becomes worrying.

[Big Grin] Crazy
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
quote:

[Big Grin] Crazy
ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

pack it in [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs bin Laden:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs bin Washing:
quote:
quote:

pack it in [Big Grin]
can't help it [Big Grin]
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
[Razz]
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
[QB] Originally posted by mrs Osama bin Laden:
Frankly I am getting a little sick and tired of sitting in this dirty smelly ole cave and waiting for the old man to show up. Can anyone drop ship me a carton of ciggies and some good magazines before I go absolutely BONKERS!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura the leader:
quote:
Frankly I am getting a little sick and tired of sitting in this dirty smelly ole cave and waiting for the old man to show up. Can anyone drop ship me a carton of ciggies and some good magazines before I go absolutely BONKERS!

get your old man out of the casino and make him take you out, you deserve it. I'll babysit the 25 kids, they can bunk in with my 18 and the 658 grandkids for the night. At least our cave has satellite tv

[Big Grin]
Laura
Member # 879

ROFL!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Well personally I'm pretty upset by all this TBH with you.

Where's my Sono fact based personal profile? [Frown] It would seem a lot of effort went into those of other folks, but me, all I get is the hobbit flannel.

I do feel most put out [Frown]

Laura
Member # 879

Hey I am upset too! I have lived here in Egypt for 3672 days and I have NEVER seen a sheet hanging out to dry that had a hole in it. Some a little frazzled at the ends maybe, but never a hole in the middle of it. Now go figure that one!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Queen of the Apes:
Well personally I'm pretty upset by all this TBH with you.

My momo has asked me for £100,000 for the first time since we've been together, which is 6 weeks, 4 days and 9 hours. I know it's not a lot for us Brits as we refil our purse daily during our morning ablutions, but quite frankly I'm wondering where it all goes. I mean I know felafal is only about £15 for 2 people, he told me that so I know it's true. And you can always get fuul for £5 although he never lets me go out alone. I don't mind being locked in the flat though, makes me feel special, like a precious diamond, he calls me that [Cool]

He introduced me to his cousin and her lovely kids, the boys look so much like him it's amazing and she was wearing a bracelet just like the one I lost last time I was there.

he wants to come to uk to visit me and see my life here but the visa he says is about £3000 as he would have to get special clearance from the MIB because of his family background, long line of Intelligence agents, he wont speak about it much. I don't want him to come and see how I live, the british husband I mean what do I do with him? He's always sprawled in front of the tv, remote in one hand, can of Special Brew in the other. Only goes out to sign on once a fortnight. I want to run away to my exotic momo and leave all this life behind. he thinks I have a good high powered job and doesn't know I'm a night cleaner at Tesco. [Frown]

What would I do with no one to talk to if ES goes, I have no friends, only the neighbour who seems to visit a lot while I'm at work. [Frown] Such a lonely life [Frown]

Aww monkey, don't be sad, ES wont close you can always come and talk to us *hug*

[Wink]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Larry:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura the leader:
quote:

get your old man out of the casino and make him take you out, you deserve it. I'll babysit the 25 kids, they can bunk in with my 18 and the 658 grandkids for the night. At least our cave has satellite tv

[Big Grin]
The internet just went down in our cave, i'll be right over.

Oh great you have satellite tv, put the kettle on and tune the set into al Jazeera.

[Razz]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Ooh, ooh - Ayisha - thank you. Now if you can just work in my wooden leg, chronic halitosis, alcohol dependency (naturally), 42 cat household stinking of urine and general stig of the dump persona I do believe that... yes... I too have arrived.

[Smile]

Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Ooh, ooh - Ayisha - thank you. Now if you can just work in my wooden leg, chronic halitosis, alcohol dependency (naturally), 42 cats general stig of the dump persona I do believe that... yes... I too have arrived.

[Smile]

Yeah, another lesbian to join the pack!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ape Girl:
Ooh, ooh - Ayisha - thank you. Now if you can just work in my wooden leg, chronic halitosis, alcohol dependency (naturally), 42 cats general stig of the dump persona I do believe that... yes... I too have arrived.

[Smile]

gimme chance lady I'm working on it, you've just been invented and I'm still writing Shanta the bowabs script, she has 10 kids to feed you know!

[Big Grin]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I slipped in a bladder function problem there too. Hope that's ok. Don't like to be outdone [Smile]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com