EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » MTDNA L1a (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MTDNA L1a
relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
celkmarshall:
You mentioned earlier that there were people in this forum who don't really improve the quality of the debates...I strongly suggest you to go to this forum: http://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=thenile. You'll find the same people but rules are more strict, people who don't improve the debates are out on this forum. There are no bad words, strange and illogical statements .Please try it...
Relaxx

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
euroscum gibberish:
No, you are,

Of course, you are lying. Point out where I say, what you claim I said. ginney scum, you must be confusing yourself with me. You are the buffoon, who states and believes that females carry male sex chromosomes, not I!

quote:
more euroscum gibberish:
When you say that "[a woman] doesn't carry Y-chromosome in the first place, to get genetic information from it", you're claiming that a daughter cannot inherit Negroid morphology from her West African father because she doesn't inherit his E3a. That's just plain retarded.

Well, what is beyond belief, is how a creature could possibly be as stupid as you are. Sincerely, you are absolutely one uneducable creature.

Of course, it doesn't matter what male Y chromosome you pick, the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology; she doesn't carry one in the first place! If the case is otherwise, then what you get, wouldn't be a female...at least not a normal one; jackass dago. If you are dating one right now, carrying the male sex chromosome, you have probably been PUNKED big time by some female wannabe...but what the heck, you obviously don't know the basic biological difference between a male and a female! And this is precisely why you have no business getting into genetics, when very basic stuff like this, is over your head. You really need to start learning from scratch, from the obviously FAR MORE KNOWLEABLE FOLKS ON THIS BOARD , rather than scavenging dung from the mule's (a.k.a. Dienekes) ass , and only then, you'll start to see the light of intelligence, you illegitimate son of a dirty cheap ginney whore.

[This message has been edited by Super car (edited 30 July 2005).]

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Euro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Super coon:
Of course, you are lying. Point out where I say, what you claim I said. ginney scum

I already did, nigger scum. And you just said it again:

quote:
it doesn't matter what male Y chromosome you pick, the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology

If a black man carrying E3a mates with a white woman carrying H, their daughter will be half black. Hence, the male sex chromosome DOES have a bearing on the female's morphology.

Have you noticed that none of your ape cronies are coming to your defense on this issue? That's because, as stupid and ignorant as they are, even they know you're wrong and making a fool of yourself.

Posts: 906 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Children get their physical characteristics (along with disease/environment markers) genotype from both parents providing the corresponding dominant or recessive gene is such.

Similar to the toss of a coin (my reference in the Muslim sphere and Latin America and India) where children of the same parents can exhibit influences of ethnicity and colour within the same family!

I have also seen a similar pattern where Central Asian and Slavic/Russian intermariage produces a blond brother/sister with a Central Asian phenotype (Uzbek, Tajik, Uighur,etc)

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
euroscum:
I already did...

Let me do the honors of exposing you with your pants down, if I may ...

ginney europussy claimed that I said the following, which was of course his own words, and supposedly a question meant to be passed off as ‘my words’, to supposedly deflect attention away from the outrageously retarted notion of Y-chromosome carrying females:

ginney euroclown's own words:
So you're going on record in agreement with the statement that an E3a-carrying West African man mating with an H-carrying European woman will bear morphologically Caucasoid daughters?

And now, my 'actual words', which I am sure any human on this planet understands, barring savages like well eurotrash:

"Of course, it doesn't matter what male Y chromosome you pick, the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology; she doesn't carry one in the first place! [/quote]

Where is the resemblance between the two aforementioned quotes?

quote:
euroscum:
If a black man carrying E3a mates with a white woman carrying H, their daughter will be half black. Hence, the male sex chromosome DOES have a bearing on the female's morphology.

Right, and pigs fly. I guess ginneys are the only ‘female’ wierdos on the planet, who carry male gametes.

quote:
euroscum:
Have you noticed that none of your cronies are coming to your defense on this issue? That's because, as stupid and ignorant as they are, even they know you're wrong and making a fool of yourself

Actually, ginney europussy, it escaped your attention, of course… I mean, you were busy trying to deny your abundantly clear but absurd belief in Y-chromosome carrying females… but, it was pointed out to you threads ago, meaning this very thread (for you euroscum), and for months now, by others that there is no truth in such stupid fairy tales, like y-chromosome carrying women[i]. So of course, you’ve been totally [i]dismissed. I am only responding to those misquotes you are quite lamely trying to charge me with. I already understand that you are a ginney buffoon, who is uneducable. That should sum it up, ginney europussy.

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Euro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Super car:
Where is the resemblance between the two aforementioned quotes?

The resemblance, you illiterate spook retard, is that if you believe that "the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology" then by definition you believe that a West African male cannot bear a daughter with Negroid morphology because she doesn't inherit his E3a.

I wonder how many different ways I'll have to explain this before it penetrates your thick, ape-like, Negroid skull.

And notice that you're still getting no support from your fellow apes. That should tell you something.

Posts: 906 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evil Euro:

Have you noticed that none of your ape cronies are coming to your defense on this issue? That's because, as stupid and ignorant as they are, even they know you're wrong and making a fool of yourself.

LMAO at your stupid ass!!!

You call supercar and others here ignorant and dumb "apes" when you don't even know what the hell you are talking about!!

A biology lesson for the dumb canine:

Phenotypical traits are determined by a combination of autosomes, that is all the other chromosomes that are not sex chromosomes. Features like skin color or hair color etc. are determined by the interaction of the alleles whether one is dominant or recessive or codominant.

Either case, sex chromosome markers like those found on the Y have NO bearing whatsover on phenotype!!

We have repeated this to you for how many times!!

A female cannot inherit markers like E3a anyway, because it is passed only to males!!

Unless you want to argue the case of a person who has AIS (Androgen insensitivity syndrome) in which a a fetus which is genetically male (XY chromosomes) has receptors which are unresponsive to, and therefore immune to testoterone. So the person is born appearing as a female even though he/she has no reproductive tract.

Of course, your dumb ass wouldn't know anything about this, let alone basic genetics and biology!

You yourself are probably suffering from a genetic disorder that afflicts the brain, this could explain why you behave as such...

Poor dumb defective mutt

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 01 August 2005).]

Posts: 26280 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
[b]LMAO at your stupid ass!!!

You call supercar and others here ignorant and dumb "apes" when you don't even know what the hell you are talking about!!

A biology lesson for the dumb canine:

Phenotypical traits are determined by a combination of autosomes, that is all the other chromosomes that are not sex chromosomes. Features like skin color or hair color etc. are determined by the interplay of the alleles whether one is dominant or recessive or codominant.

Either case, sex chromosome markers like those found on the Y have NO bearing whatsover on phenotype!!

We have repeated this to you for how many times!!

A female cannot inherit markers like E3a anyway, because it is passed only to males!!

Unless you want to argue the case of a person who has AIS (Androgen insensitivity syndrome) in which a a fetus which is genetically male (XY chromosomes) has receptors which are unresponsive to, and therefore immune to testoterone. So the person is born appearing as a female even though he/she has no reproductive tract.

Of course, your dumb ass wouldn't know anything about this, let alone basic genetics and biology!

You yourself are probably suffering from a genetic disorder that afflicts the brain, this could explain why you behave as such...

Poor dumb defective mutt [/B]

chromosomes, which contain genes, are passed on from parent to child. you get 23 from each parent (not counting sex chromosomes, which are also inherited). your phenotype contains all the possible genes you can inherit. correct me if i'm wrong.

[This message has been edited by walklikeanegyptian (edited 01 August 2005).]

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:

chromosomes, which contain genes, are passed on from parent to child. you get 23 from each parent (not counting sex chromosomes, which are also inherited). your phenotype contains all the possible genes you can inherit. correct me if i'm wrong.

Well I think you're confused when you say "phenotype contains genes"!

Phenotype is determined by genes or more precisely, the interaction of the genes... All genes except the sex chromosomes.

So phenotype is determined by the interaction of 22 genes from each parent, and is independent of the sex markers we and stupid-euro argue about!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 01 August 2005).]

Posts: 26280 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't even bother arguing with stupid Euro, he ignores valid facts and doesn't provide any to use as an argument.
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
don't even bother arguing with stupid Euro, he ignores valid facts and doesn't provide any to use as an argument.

truth.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ginney euroscum:
The resemblanceis that if you believe that "the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology" then by definition you believe that a West African male cannot bear a daughter with Negroid morphology because she doesn't inherit his E3a.

I still fail to see the 'resemblence'; where is it?
I said that Y-Chromosomes don’t have any bearings on Female morphology, because they don’t carry them. You on the other hand, are making your own inference based on what you would like me to think, perhaps because you think it will somehow aid in dampening your embarrassment. I feel you, in that, it isn’t always that someone comes across a creature as incredibly stupid as you are. You truly are a rare specimen, ginney pussy.

So I ask again, where is the ressemblance between this…

My exact words:
“it doesn't matter what male Y chromosome you pick, the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology; she doesn't carry one in the first place! If the case is otherwise, then what you get, wouldn't be a female”

And this…

Ginney europussy’s words:

“by definition you believe that a West African male cannot bear a daughter with Negroid morphology because she doesn't inherit his E3a”

Did I post the above, if so, when? Does it look anything remotely like the quote above it? If so, how?
Need answers to this, ginney savage. The sooner, the better.

quote:
euroscum:
I wonder how many different ways I'll have to explain this before it penetrates your thick, ape-like, Negroid skull.

Well, your pussy-ness, you have embarrassingly failed to provide a quote of mine that remotely resembles your ‘inferences’; or rather, figments of your imagination. Are you now telling us that you are into the business of fortune telling? I mean seriously, how many times do I have to ask for the ‘specific’ quote of mine, that resembles those figments of your imagination, before it penetrates that empty hybrid ginney vessel of yours, which you call a skull?

quote:
borderline euroscum:
And notice that you're still getting no support from your fellow apes. That should tell you something.

LOL. Does it not shame you, for people to have to tell time and again, that females don’t carry male Y-Chromosomes? Does it not shame you, to say that one has to have 'cheerleaders', to tell you what is basically common sense?

Anyway, ginney pussy, all you have to do, is to simply browse through the thread from its start up to this point, and you’ll notice just how many posters have been trying to bring you into reality, and see that there is simply no such thing as Y-chromosome carrying females. But then, ginney wop, you must first have brains, before you can attempt to read; now go get one!

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The term half-black is not a term that describes anything, and I am sure this depends on environmental influences. I know of many West African origin males +European females (Irish/English mostly) whose granddaughters look European evidenced by hair and eyes colour.

In short, perhaps 25-30% will manifest half black with a European phenotype, 25-30% although from the mating sequence (WA+European) where change will be minimal (perhaps less West African features and those at the tip of the Bell curve, the offspring can go either way meaning their characteristics may be of, or from what may be considered not related to either offspring.

Didn't the Central Asian Turks descend to Europe (Slavic) and through intermarriage (forced through converison or power politics produce a new hybrid croup that can/may be considered 'European'?

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yazid904: Your interventions continue to be suspect and of dubious value.

You seldom make clear, by quoting for example, what it is you are responding to, and even when we can intuit what motivated your response, the result usually drifts determinedly away from any possible point of relevance.

This is one reason why you seldom get any replies.

Just letting you know.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
quote:
I still fail to see the 'resemblence'; where is it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Living proof of Negro mental inferiority ^^^^^^^^^^^^

quote:
Does it look anything remotely like the quote above it?

Um, yes it does. And if you weren't a low-IQ nigger with a reading disability, you could see that.

quote:
If so, how?

Learn how to read, retarded ape:

If you believe that "the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology" then by definition you believe that a West African male cannot bear a daughter with Negroid morphology because she doesn't inherit his E3a.

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
rasul,

I am not looking for responses so to each his own. The reality of a changing world with the 9/11 scenario, or the 7/11 (UK) incidents show us (me) that evil has no colour nor boundaries.

One's Y chromosome/MtDNA is practically insignificant when one is stopped by UK or US security personnel because one is Arab or Muslim or African and the suspicion of being a 'terroist'. You fit the stereotype so you get the punishment. That is the only reality I know about so I cannot sweat this stuff! Evil must be destroyed in all manners!!!

He who has not learned form history will repeat and repeat it.. ad infinitum.

hoda hafez

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
rasol,

I am not looking for responses so to each his own.

This is a discussion forum, or used to be anyway.

Discussion usually implies some sort of interaction, which in turn requires that one stay on topic and address the issue at hand.

If you want to engage in a monologue you can always start a new thread.

When you choose to intervene but do not even attempt to address the topic - then it appears rude.

To each his own, yes, but not at the expense of discourtesy to everyone else.

Rudib001
Member # 8027

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudib001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry if I reply to your post in such a strange manner, but there are some interesting components within your post.

quote:
Originally posted by yazid904:
In short, perhaps 25-30% will manifest half black with a European phenotype, 25-30% although from the mating sequence (WA+European) where change will be minimal (perhaps less West African features and those at the tip of the Bell curve, the offspring can go either way meaning their characteristics may be of, or from what may be considered not related to either offspring.

What you're saying does seem to be the case.
Usually the 'caucasoid' features tend to be present amongst mixed people. When a half-black mixes with a another, the child appears alot more Caucasian. Usually if the child looks more Negroid, it is usually more like the Mullatto variants. The third possibility as you have stated appears to look like neither of the races. These offsprints are a like a race of their own. But if one were to exagerrate, they can be considered White or even Black. I have seen Southern European-looking Hispanics or even the Indo-Carribeans being considered Black. While in other cases also being considered 'Caucasian' like in this forum.

The very Mongrelized offsprings tend can easily move over to different race-lines.

quote:
Didn't the Central Asian Turks descend to Europe (Slavic) and through intermarriage (forced through converison or power politics produce a new hybrid croup that can/may be considered 'European'?

Yes, the Turks in the Balkans are mainly Slavic while those in Anatolia are actually mixed with Greek. The Turks were originally a Mongoloid people but as the mixing increases, the Mongoloid structure became more 'Caucasian'-like.

"One's Y chromosome/MtDNA is practically insignificant when one is stopped by UK or US security personnel because one is Arab or Muslim or African and the suspicion of being a 'terroist'."
Exactly. One if one is white they will not be detained. Seeing that most of the detainees tend to be Arab, I guess they're not white, how sad. There is even a high chance of a Southern European being detained.

This guy, Evil E is just looking for an identity.

Posts: 20 | From: raptorkiller2k5@hotmail.com | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Living proof of Negro mental inferiority ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stupid-Euro, those studies are flawed. Similar studies also say Middle-Easterners have much lower IQs compared to Europeans. They say that Eastern Europeans have lower IQs than Western Europeans, and what do you know, they also say Southern Europeans (like you) have lower IQs than northern Europeans!!

Also, most foreign doctors and scientists come from Africa and African students tend to do better academically than African American students.

quote:
If you believe that "the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology" then by definition you believe that a West African male cannot bear a daughter with Negroid morphology because she doesn't inherit his E3a.

LOL Well even many blacks I know who aren't even scientists or doctors know the basic biological fact that phenotype is not determined by sex chromosomes, you dumb dog! Phenotype is determined by all the other chromosomes from the parents except from the sex ones, you idiot!

You call others here, low-IQ, when YOU are the one that doesn't know what the hell you're talking about!!

YOU are the one with a low-IQ, maybe because you're the result of inbreeding from a rural town, who descended from cave-dwelling primitives. Unlike Africans who developed agriculture and animal domestication!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 02 August 2005).]

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Erroneous writes: If you believe that "the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology" then by definition you believe that a West African male cannot bear a daughter with Negroid morphology because she doesn't inherit his E3a.

quote:
Dejhuti writes: You call others here, low-IQ, when YOU are the one that doesn't know what the hell you're talking about!!
YOU are the one with a low-IQ

We have a winner. To think that this complete idiot actually ran a website called "racial reality". His stupidity is truly staggering.

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
I respond as I please when I please. I do not need validation by anyone's response.
I will contine to be civil in discourse as that is my honour.

Thanks for being thoughtful.

alluhu akbar

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
ginney pussy:

ginney pussy, this is called a "figure", it isn't a "quote". I would have thought that even a beast like you, would at least know the difference between the two?

Here are some tips: A "quote" has something do to with citing exactly what someone said.

A "fig" is diagram or photo, not words. Hope this helps.

quote:

Learn how to read

Oh, I totally agree; get brains first, and then take the above as a friendly advice from me to you.

quote:
ginney pussy:

Still immaterial; I am reading the above scribble, but they are still your words. Where are my words, ginney whore?

Ps-ginney pussy, unlike people, I've noticed that you actually get dumber when new accurate information is presented to you, rather than smarter; so, let's try this, and see how it works...

Now, say it after me, and then repeat it several times:

"There is no such thing as Y-Chromosome carrying females; it is all ginney pussy's figment of imagination, as a lame attempt to use Females to prove something that never existed"

Caution : But first get those brains I recommended earlier, before you attempt the above; it is a prerequisite.

[This message has been edited by Super car (edited 02 August 2005).]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
We have a winner. To think that this complete idiot actually ran a website called "racial reality". His stupidity is truly staggering.

Indeed. Evil-Euro/Pelyas/Thor/Anon and whatever other the hell aliases he goes by, is nothing more than a racist idiot!

I admit that there are more intelligent racists out there, but dumb-as-hell-Euro just aint one of them! His idiocy betrays him all the time! He talks about genetics to back up his claims, yet he doesn't even know the basic genetic facts!

I almost pity his sorry miserable self, almost. To think that the simple fact that he may carry recent Afican (black) ancestry drives him that crazy that he goes on a pseudoscientific crusade to deny and rebuke the inevitable.

Racial Myths/Racial Reality my ASS!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 02 August 2005).]

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Originally posted by yazid904:
I respond as I please when I please.

and....

quote:

I will contine to be civil in discourse

Civil discourse requires consideration for others, and not striking "as I please/when I please" attitudes.

Always consider the poster of the parent topic, in this case - MTDNA L1a. And whether you are, or are not contributing with matters of relevance.

While you congratulate yourself for fake courtesy, you've helped chase the parent poster away.

Nice going.

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 02 August 2005).]

Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
quote:
basic biological fact that phenotype is not determined by sex chromosomes

"Marked differences in Y-SNP allele frequencies between continental populations can be used to predict the biogeographic origin of a man's ancestral paternal lineage. Using 627 samples collected from individuals within the UK with pale-skinned Caucasian, dark-skinned Caucasian, African/Caribbean, South Asian, East Asian or Middle Eastern appearance we demonstrate that an individual's Y-SNP haplogroup is also strongly correlated with their physical appearance. Furthermore, experimental evaluation of the Marligen Signet Y-SNP kit in conjunction with the Luminex 100 detection instrument indicates that reliable and reproducible haplogrouping results can be obtained from 1 ng or more of target template derived from a variety of forensic evidence types including, blood, saliva and post-coital vaginal swabs. The test proved highly male-specific with reliable results being generated in the presence of a 1000-fold excess of female DNA, and no anomalous results were observed during degradation studies despite a gradual loss of typable loci. Hence, Y-SNP haplogrouping has considerable potential forensic utility in predicting likely ethnic appearance." (Wetton et al. 2005)

Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
quote:
Where are my words, ginney whore?

Your words, nigger cunt, are "the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology". So maybe you can explain how the daughter of a black man and a white woman can be mulatto? If her father's African Y-chromosomes have "no bearings" on her morphology, then she should be white like her mother.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
basic biological fact that phenotype is not determined by sex chromosomes

Correct. Note determined by = causation, not spurious correlation. However I doubt the person you are talking to knows the difference between correlation and cause and effect, or that answering a question about cause in terms of correlation is a logical fallacy:

Correlation implies causation, also known as cum hoc ergo propter hoc (Latin for "with this, therefore because of this") and false cause, is a logical fallacy by which two events that occur together are claimed to be cause and effect.

In Southern Africa, the Cohen Model Haplotype, or "Jewish Haplotype" can be directly correlated to this phenotype:

But does not "cause" this phenotype.

In Europe, Benin Haplotype [sickle-cell] can be correlated 'with' and therefore in theory can be used to predict dark haired, dark eyed, dark complexioned Southern Europeans with Sicilian or Greek ethnicity, as opposed to blonde, blue eyed pale Nordic ethnenes, but that does not relate -> 'cause'.

Confusing correlation with cause is erroneous.

For more information go here.

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 03 August 2005).]

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Rudib..

I am surprised you mentioned Indo-Caribbean since I am from that stock. Though I move within Turk, Irani, Hispanic in USA, I will say that only the black association with Indo-Caribbeans has more to do with those with South India (i.e. Dravidian roots-MtDNA, a strong possibility) while saying the reality is that North Indian male with African female or vice versa does give the offspring as having a 'Dravidian' phenotype!

Many want to claim North Indian ethnicity but this is a fallacy! On the other hand, some Somalis who married Indo-Caribbeans have the phenotype of the North Indian!
In short, the MtDNA points opposite (at times) to the dominant/recessive genes responsible for phenotype so I would say there are possibilites that the 'trigger genes' may skip a sequence or sequences while still indicating lineage.

Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ginney pussy:
Your words, are "the male sex chromosome has no bearings on the female's morphology".

Yes, the highlighted bit, are my words (finally), ginney loony; bravo!

Quoting people is a task that proves to be dangerous, when you attempt do it, ginney spook. Stay away from it as much as possible.

quote:
ginney pussy:
So maybe you can explain how the daughter of a black man and a white woman can be mulatto? If her father's African Y-chromosomes have "no bearings" on her morphology, then she should be white like her mother.

Your stupidity truly has no bounds. Have you ever heard of autosomes, ginney whore? Has it ever occurred to you, that the human genome isn’t only made up of two sex chromosomes, namely the male Y chromosome and female X chromosome? Females don’t carry Y-chromosomes, and so, they can’t use coded information on DNA that they don’t have in the first place. Hence, you simply can’t falsely use Y-chromosomes to explain morphology in females. Your attempt at getting into genetics, is like a new born baby trying to immediately walk.

Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
quote:
However I doubt the person you are talking to knows the difference between correlation and cause and effect, or that answering a question about cause in terms of correlation is a logical fallacy

And I doubt the Negro who nitpicks to cover his lack of answers can show where I ever argued for a causal relationship. The point that was being made was that Y-chromosomes are indeed associated with race (which Afronuts have both denied and maintained). Whether the link is by causation or correlation is beside the point.

In fact, the dishonest ape already knows my position from another thread, in which he had no comment. What he's doing here is a classic stalling and evasion tactic.

quote:
In Southern Africa, the Cohen Model Haplotype, or "Jewish Haplotype" can be directly correlated to this phenotype:

Incorrect. Those people have no more than negligible levels of CMH. That marker is directly associated with Caucasoid ancestry from the Middle East. Hence, the vast majority of people who carry it will have Caucasoid, or partly Caucasoid, phenotypes (just as can be observed with E3b).

Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
quote:
you simply can’t falsely use Y-chromosomes to explain morphology in females

So maybe you can explain how the daughter of a black man and a white woman can be mulatto? If her father's African Y-chromosomes have "no bearings" on her morphology, then she should be white like her mother.

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
ginney pussy:

ginney bitch, your time has expired; first figure out the difference between a male and a female, and then, the learning process can perhaps begin. Just wanted to make sure you don’t get away with misquoting me, and that goal has been easily accomplished. So you are now fired.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Stupid-ass mut!! We already explained to you a long time ago!!

The autosomes, which are all the other chromosomes she inherits from her parents determine her phenotype, not her sex chromosomes!!

Sex chromosomes determine only her SEX!!

Females DO NOT carry any Y-chromosomes anyway, so the Y has no bearing at all on the biology of a female, let alone phenotype!!

You call others stupid and dumb negroes, when the "negroes" in here have a lot more knowledge in their "ape" brains than you could in your little canine brain!!

Damn, as dumb as you are it is a wonder they allow people like you to create their own bogus websites like "Racial Reality", you don't even have a clue about reality period!!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Just to break it down for your stupid ass.

DNA is arranged in 23 pairs of rod-like structures called chromosomes---one set from the mother and one set from the father.

Excluding the 23rd pair, which are the sex chromosomes, the other 22 pairs are called autosomes.

The interaction of the autosomes dictate phenotype, whereas the 23rd pair dictate sex.

When sex is determined, it is the autosomes carry out the following instructions to determine the phenotype that pertains to sex, whether male or female..

But, the other phenotypical features that we associate with 'race', have nothing to do whatsoever with sex!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 04 August 2005).]

relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Super car:
[B]first figure out the difference between a male and a female, and then, the learning process can perhaps begin. B]

He must be gay...don't try any further...
Relaxx

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
Y-chromosomes correlate with race (Wetton et al. 2005). Fathers -- who carry Y-chromosomes -- pass their racial traits on to their daughters. Therefore, Y-chromosomes DO have a bearing on female morphology.

* A population that's mostly E3a with L mtDNA will produce racially Negroid offspring -- male AND female.

* A population that's mostly E3b with Eurasian mtDNA will produce racially Caucasoid male and female offspring (e.g. Kabyles).

* And a population that's mostly E3b but L maternally will produce racially hybrid male and female offspring (e.g. Ethiopians).

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Y-chromosomes correlate with race (Wetton et al. 2005). Fathers -- who carry Y-chromosomes -- pass their racial traits on to their daughters. Therefore, [b]Y-chromosomes DO have a bearing on female morphology.

* A population that's mostly E3a with L mtDNA will produce racially Negroid offspring -- male AND female.

* A population that's mostly E3b with Eurasian mtDNA will produce racially Caucasoid male and female offspring (e.g. Kabyles).

* And a population that's mostly E3b but L maternally will produce racially hybrid male and female offspring (e.g. Ethiopians).

[/B]

Doesn't even matter if you are right. The mtDNA of Kabyles are primarily Eurasian and not African. And the yDNA is only 1/2 African.

Kabyles:

The mtDNA of Kabyles is mostly Eurasian and not African and why they have the more Jewish appearance. As a consequence, Kabyles are only about 25-30% African.

mtDNA:
30.65% H, 29.03% U* (with 17.74% U6), 3.23% preHV, 4.84% preV, 4.84% V, 3.23% T*, 4.84% J*, 3.23% L1, 4.84% L3e, 3.23% X, 3.23% M1, 1.61% N and R 3.23% [2] (http://www.ifr26.nantes.inserm.fr/img/North_Africa.pdf). Thus the mtDNA makeup of Kabyles is: 66.12% general Western Eurasian (H, J, U, T, K, X, V and I), 22.58% specific Northwest African (U6, L3E), 8.07% Asian (M1, N, R) and 3.23% sub-Saharan gene flow (L1-L3a).

Here is a person who is ~30% African:

[This message has been edited by osirion (edited 05 August 2005).]

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Y-chromosomes correlate with race (Wetton et al. 2005). Fathers -- who carry Y-chromosomes -- pass their racial traits on to their daughters. Therefore, [b]Y-chromosomes DO have a bearing on female morphology.

[/B]

Oh God, help him!!

Think whatever you like, rover, the facts will not change and apparently neither is your dumbass!!

normal male sex chromosomal pattern: XY

normal female sex chromosomal pattern: XX

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 05 August 2005).]

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
The mtDNA of Kabyles is mostly Eurasian and not African and why they have the more Jewish appearance. As a consequence, Kabyles are only about 25-30% African.

Indeed, I doubt it's that much to be honest. The high level of E3b is likely due to founder effect. Perhaps....will discuss founder effect some more on Ausar's site.

Geneticist like Spencer Wells state that it is impossible to accurately quantify 'amount' of total genetic 'admixtures' at this time.

As for the Y chromosomes effect on morphology. The question has been answered, directly and clearly, by a world renowned geneticist:

Clearly there is no direct relationship between physical anthropological data (bone morphology) and Y chromosome haplogroup catagory. There are no known genes on the Y that dictate bone morphology. There is no evidence that the Y harbors such genes. Hence Y chromosomes and bone type are best viewed as independent types of evidence describing relatedness amongst populations. - Peter Underhill.

It's not surprising that the resident idiot-troll is too stupid to understand the above, and tries to pretend to be "debating" what Underhill has explained, when in truth, it's just going over his head.

He as failed to comprehend the basic biology of sex chromosome, or the difference between correlation and cause, critical to understanding what Underhill is saying - and completely mooting Erroneous pointless babblement.

I agree with the rest of you that Erroneous is simply too stupid to understand...anything, which is why I just discuss the facts of bioanthropology, and ignore him.

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 06 August 2005).]

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:

normal male sex chromosomal pattern: XY

normal female sex chromosomal pattern: XX

Djehuti, people know this, wild beasts know this, but don't expect ginney pussy to ever be aware of this. You have a better chance of reasoning with a savage.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I would just like for Erroneous to explain how E3b is more closely related to R1 than to E3a.

Come to think of it, you know, Jennifer Beals does have that Greek look about her. If she can be 30% Black and look the way she does then certainly Greeks can also.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdogg
Member # 7449

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdogg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Doesn't even matter if you are right. The mtDNA of Kabyles are primarily Eurasian and not African. And the yDNA is only 1/2 African.

Kabyles:

mtDNA:
30.65% H, 29.03% U* (with 17.74% U6), 3.23% preHV, 4.84% preV, 4.84% V, 3.23% T*, 4.84% J*, 3.23% L1, 4.84% L3e, 3.23% X, 3.23% M1, 1.61% N and R 3.23% [2] (http://www.ifr26.nantes.inserm.fr/img/North_Africa.pdf). Thus the mtDNA makeup of Kabyles is: [b]66.12% general Western Eurasian (H, J, U, T, K, X, V and I),
22.58% specific Northwest African (U6, L3E), 8.07% Asian (M1, N, R) and 3.23% sub-Saharan gene flow (L1-L3a).

Here is a person who is ~30% African:

[This message has been edited by osirion (edited 05 August 2005).][/B]

Jennifer Beals is actually half irish, half American of African descent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Beals
http://www.afterellen.com/People/jenniferbeals.html

Posts: 154 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tdogg:
Jennifer Beals is actually half irish, half American of African descent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Beals
http://www.afterellen.com/People/jenniferbeals.html

Questionable sources at best but I have heard that her Father was Mulatoo. Consequently making her only 25 - 30% Black. Greeks have 25% E3b right? So they are about 12% Black or more? All quite reasonable.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Questionable sources at best but I have heard that her Father was Mulatoo. Consequently making her only 25 - 30% Black. Greeks have 25% E3b right? So they are about 12% Black or more? All quite reasonable.

Once again, Greeks do have African, West Asian and European ancestry, but you cannot quantify this in terms of race. Y chromosomes do not have 'races'. Is there something about Underhill's answer that you do not understand?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Once again, Greeks do have African, West Asian and European ancestry, but you cannot quantify this in terms of race. Y chromosomes do not have 'races'. Is there something about Underhill's answer that you do not understand?

Of course Y chromosomes isn't the cause of ethnic traits. Not sure how much indirect correlations we can make but origins of the mutation in Y might indeed play into the adaptive traits that we use to correlate with race. Not very accurate of course and thats why I see your point.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Not sure how much indirect correlations we can make

We can make as many as we please, but they simply have no bearing on the facts of Y chromosome funtionality.

LOGICAL FALLACIES: False cause:

When a question about cause is responsed to in terms of non-causual correlation then the response is false, and the question is unanswered.

The correct answer to the question of what Y chromosome determines was supplied by Geneticist PA Underhill.

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 05 August 2005).]

Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
quote:
He as failed to comprehend...the difference between correlation and cause, critical to understanding what Underhill is saying.

I doubt the Negro who nitpicks to cover his lack of answers can show where I ever argued for a causal relationship. The point that was being made was that Y-chromosomes are indeed associated with race (which Afronuts have both denied and maintained). Whether the link is by causation or correlation is beside the point.

In fact, the dishonest ape already knows my position from another thread, in which he had no comment. What he's doing here is a classic stalling and evasion tactic.

Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
quote:
I would just like for Erroneous to explain how E3b is more closely related to R1 than to E3a.

When did I ever claim that? Here's what I actually said about those haplogroups:

"R1a and R1b split much more recently [than E3a and E3b], and both went in the same direction (toward Europe). A more a propos analogy is with R and Q. Those two lineages split from M45 in Central Asia about the same time E3b and E3a split from PN2. Q went east and became associated with Mongoloids, while R traveled west and became associated with Caucasoids. Same situation as with E3a going southwest to become Negroid-affiliated, and E3b traveling northeast OOA to become Caucasoid-affiliated."

quote:
Come to think of it, you know, Jennifer Beals does have that Greek look about her. If she can be 30% Black and look the way she does then certainly Greeks can also.

Here is a person who's 50% Indonesian:

Does his appearance mean that all people who look like him are half Asian?

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
It's not surprising that the resident idiot-troll is too stupid to understand the above, and tries to pretend to be "debating" what Underhill has explained, when in truth, it's just going over his head.

[b]He as failed to comprehend the basic biology of sex chromosome, or the difference between correlation and cause, critical to understanding what Underhill is saying - and completely mooting Erroneous pointless babblement.[/b]

Hit the nail on the head.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:

The answer - since the question was not answered, is: It isn't.

R1 and Pn2 [which is E3a and E3b] define two completely separate clades, with distinct European and African origins respectively.

Here are SNP markers which denote the mutations that accumulate thru time - left to right- on the Y chromsome, it shows you when the different populations split, that is the what this markers do, it's all they do:

E3a --- SRY10831.1, M42, M94, M139, M168, P9, M145, M213, Yap, SRY4064, M96, P29, P2, DYS391p, M2, [E3A]

E3b --- SRY10831.1, M42, M94, M139, M168, P9, M145, M213, Yap, SRY4064, M96, P29, P2, DYS391p, M35, [E3b]

Contrast with European R1b:

R1B --- SRV10831.1, M42, M94, M139, M168, P9, P14, M89, M9, M45, M74, P27, 92R7, M207, UTY-1, M173. P25

Eurasians split from Africans at the m168 to m89 transition 50 kya~.

Haplogroup R split from m45 40 kya~.

R1 - the original European Haplogroup split from R 30 kya~.

Haplotype E is denoted by the M96 mutation 35kya~.

PN2 is denoted by the P2 mutation which originated in East Africa 30kya~

This is the African Pn2 clade.

A clade in genetics is a lineage or common ancestry.

This means that most East West and South Africans and many North Africans have a common East African lineage that post dates out migration of Eurasians and settlement of Europe by R1 lineages.

The Pn2 clade has two subclades E3a and E3b.

E3b split from Pn2 - 26,000 kya~.

E3a split from Pn2 - 18 kya~

Europeans received African Pn2 lineages primarily from NorthEast Africa during the Neolithic 8kya~, and from NorthWest Africa primarily during the Islamic occupation in historic times.

There is no genetic relationship between R1 and Pn2.

When Europeans have distinct African and Asian ancestries, and where this is reflected in distinct lineages, the result is PRECISELY as follows:

Europeans appear as a 2/3 Asian, 1/3 Africa MIX - Geneticist C. Sforza.

You can chart all of the above here:
National Geographic Genome project.

Basic chronology of the Pn2 clade

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 06 August 2005).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com