EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Stupid Euro and misunderstanding Howells (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stupid Euro and misunderstanding Howells
awale
Member # 8407

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dahlak:
What are you talking about?? What random town? Tell me one and for your information, i am Eritrean Rashaida (arab)

dude arabs are called ''light skin'' or ''white'' skin in SS-Africa.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dahlak
Member # 6687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahlak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awale:
dude arabs are called ''light skin'' or ''white'' skin in SS-Africa.

What is the meaning of White race for you??I don`t know about SS- Africa, but where i come from Arabs are not white. We don`t even use the white word.

Posts: 232 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again I ask:

quote:
Awale, what is your definition of "negro"?

And if Somalis aren't "negro" then what are they?

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 31 July 2005).]

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

People in Sub-Sahara Africa have a different concept of color than most Western based systems. What is ''white'' in most of these regions is non-white in the west. Just like many lighter skinned African Americans in regions like Western/Central Africa are called ''red skinned'' or even ''white'' in some cases. This does not mean literally their skin is white but that they are simply lighter. This might also be the same case in the Horn of Africa.

The Fulani and some other Sahelian Africans are called ''red skinned'' by some Africans. Somalis in Western African might be called ''red skinned''.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by awale:

Lies , We have been over this.
-----------------------------------
[QUOTE]Originally posted by amal81:
why is it that the darker the somali is the finer the faetures.

-------------------
I noticed that too…

Relaxx

[This message has been edited by relaxx (edited 01 August 2005).]

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awale, you still have not answered my questions on your definition of racial terms.

quote:
damn that's so not true.
most yemenis are about this color.
[light brown]
this is dravidian.
[dark brown]
and skin bleaching products are popular all over the world(even in light skin countries like iran, china etc.)

So here's another question regarding what you said about Yemenis...

What countries do the men below come from??

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earlier, I posted:

quote:
Originally posted by Super car:
Bzzzt right there; no need to even go further! You never understand what is actually being said in the first place, much less quote properly; it is all a figment of your imagination.

Despite the obvious complete flaws in the study, not to mention the out dated use of defunct fraudulent terms, it was said "...less Negroid than Bantu...". Of course, nobody else but ginney clown reads this as "not Negroid".

Also,

Among other serious flaws, which were shown here time and again, such as

"Howells global data set are morphologically distinct from the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Nile Valley samples (especially in cranial vault shape and height), and thus show that this sample CANNOT BE CONSIDERED to be a typical Egyptian series." - Dr. Sonia Zakrzewski, and

"We question the utility of ANY forensic application that attempts to constrain cranial variability into discrete biological 'races'" - R. Belcher1, F. Williams et. al.,

where were the other East Africans , i.e., the Cushitic and Nilotic groups represented in Howell's study?

Last, but not least...

From Howells' book, Who's Who is skulls:

p. 96

"The second kind of departure from DISPOP may be allied to the above but involves prehistoric specimens. As above, Fish Hoek, firmly Bushmen in other tests, is here, with no Bush in the reference framework, either European or Asian, not African. So the difficulty of placing the Elmenteita, Afalou, and Teviec specimens, seen earlier and repeated here, comes to the fore again: [b]robusticity? or lack of kin among reference populations? I consider either to be plausible.

p.101

"Beyond actual recent peoples matters change somewhat. Relatively late prehistoric specimens confirm expectable affiliations in many cases; in others the assignment is unreasonable. Certain earlier cases, like Mladec 1, seem to fall into place among modern populations of an area. However, such specimens as Afalou 5, Teviec 11, Elmenteita A and B, and Upper Cave 101 all are generally recognized as modern anatomically but are here probabilistically well removed, while suggesting affiliations which are not credible.

What does all of this mean dumb Euro?

No answer, eh! The words too difficult to understand?

[/B]

I don't see any answers to the specifics herein yet!

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awale
Member # 8407

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
What countries do the men below come from??

those are those non semitic arabians they are very rare now(like 0.0001%). and btw you already know the answer of my question...

[This message has been edited by awale (edited 01 August 2005).]

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
those are those non semitic arabians they are very rare now(like 0.0001%).

Correct, but I don't know about your estimation on their population.

quote:
and btw you already know the answer of my question...

No I don't.

Rudib001
Member # 8027

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudib001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And this is a typical Bangladeshi: http://asi.washcoll.edu/media/04_bangladeshi_students.jpg

Pictures are really pointless.

Yemenis are alot more darker than the rather 'elegant' skinned man. Here's golden rule you should be aware of. The media and even losers with huge complexes tend to stress on their ideal. This is why the typical picture of a white women on google looks gorgeous while in reality they look..[Watch some Famil Guy and look at Meg]. This is the same case in Yemen those dark skinned Yemenis who are the majority are so ignored, its just sad.

I like that '0.0001%' figure. Provide a source please.

Awale, the picture of the Dravidian you provided is much more lighter than most of the Indo-Europeans population in South Asia. It really is a poor representation of an average Dravidian complexion.

So...Dude, you so wrong.

Posts: 20 | From: raptorkiller2k5@hotmail.com | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudib001
Member # 8027

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudib001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dahlak:
What are you talking about?? What random town? Tell me one and for your information, i am Eritrean Rashaida (arab)

The problem here is the Westernized Arab complex. If one were an Arab that lives in Riyadh then there is a huge chance that he or she would love to, no, even sell their soul to be considered white. Elsewhere that isn't the case, like in the rural areas. Most would likely have other things on their mind. The urge of wanting to be white is something that is seen amongst the Westernized Arabs and not Arabs in general.

There are many Black Arabs and the Black skinned Arabs with straight hair. This is where the North-South Arab division comes from. That very light brown complexion Arab that Awale posted can be found all over Iran or the Levant. The strictly white populants are found in Turkey and Northern Iran (the majority of the population). This is why many Hispanics, Mullatos, and Indians are stopped in airports rather than Greeks or Italians.

[This boards posting facility looks very archaic...]

Posts: 20 | From: raptorkiller2k5@hotmail.com | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People, notice how these divergent discussions are actually being used by ginney pussy as a pretext to cowardly evaporate, and hide behind its inability to address the issues put forth.

Super car:
You never understand what is actually being said in the first place, much less quote properly; it is all a figment of your imagination.

Despite the obvious complete flaws in the study, not to mention the out dated use of defunct fraudulent terms, it was said "...less Negroid than Bantu...". Of course, nobody else but ginney clown reads this as "not Negroid".

Also,

"Howells global data set are morphologically distinct from the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Nile Valley samples (especially in cranial vault shape and height), and thus show that this sample CANNOT BE CONSIDERED to be a typical Egyptian series." - Dr. Sonia Zakrzewski, and

"We question the utility of ANY forensic application that attempts to constrain cranial variability into discrete biological 'races'" - R. Belcher1, F. Williams et. al.,

where were the other East Africans , i.e., the Cushitic and Nilotic groups represented in Howell's study?

Last, but not least...

Topdog:

p. 96

"The second kind of departure from DISPOP may be allied to the above but involves prehistoric specimens. As above, Fish Hoek, firmly Bushmen in other tests, is here, with no Bush in the reference framework, either European or Asian, not African. So the difficulty of placing the Elmenteita, Afalou, and Teviec specimens, seen earlier and repeated here, comes to the fore again: robusticity? or lack of kin among reference populations? I consider either to be plausible.

p.101

"Beyond actual recent peoples matters change somewhat. Relatively late prehistoric specimens confirm expectable affiliations in many cases; in others the assignment is unreasonable. Certain earlier cases, like Mladec 1, seem to fall into place among modern populations of an area. However, such specimens as Afalou 5, Teviec 11, Elmenteita A and B, and Upper Cave 101 all are generally recognized as modern anatomically but are here probabilistically well removed, while suggesting affiliations which are not credible.

--------

No answer, eh! The words too difficult to understand?

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Euro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Super coon:

The "specifics" are non-sequiturs, passages taken out of context, points not relevant to the topic, and other things that you're far too stupid to properly comprehend.

Instead of wrongly accusing others of having no answers, you should be working on finding answers yourself . . .

quote:
E3b is found at frequencies of over 50% only in fully Caucasoid North Africans like Kabyle and Middle Atlas Berbers, and partly Caucasoid East Africans like Ethiopians and Somalis. It is not found substantially in any fully Negroid Sub-Saharan Africans. This fact has yet to be refuted (because it can't be).

On the Y-chromosome Greeks, Italians and Spaniards cluster with Brits, Germans and Czechs:

Conclusion: E3b denotes Caucasoid ancestry and has nothing to do with the disgusting savages and slaves of West, Central and South Africa.

Posts: 906 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ginney pussy:
The "specifics" are non-sequiturs, passages taken out of context, points not relevant to the topic,… Instead of wrongly accusing others of having no answers, you should be working on finding answers yourself . . .

…meaning that you really have no answers. Well, ginney loony, the point of the questions, was to gauge just how much you understand the work in question, much less have the capacity to properly quote the author; apparently, you don’t have the capacity to do either.
Those scribbles devoid of logic continue to hold you back, ginney troll; so how about actually answering the specifics asked of you for a change!

So let’s try again:

Super car:
You never understand what is actually being said in the first place, much less quote properly; it is all a figment of your imagination.

Also,

Last, but not least...

Topdog:

p. 96

"The second kind of departure from DISPOP may be allied to the above but involves prehistoric specimens. As above, Fish Hoek, firmly Bushmen in other tests, is here, with no Bush in the reference framework, either European or Asian, not African. So the difficulty of placing the Elmenteita, Afalou, and Teviec specimens, seen earlier and repeated here, comes to the fore again: robusticity? or lack of kin among reference populations? I consider either to be plausible.

p.101

--------

Remember, I don't see any answers to the specifics herein yet!

Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Euro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Super coon:
so how about actually answering the specifics asked of you for a change!

Yes, how about it . . .

quote:
E3b is found at frequencies of over 50% only in fully Caucasoid North Africans like Kabyle and Middle Atlas Berbers, and partly Caucasoid East Africans like Ethiopians and Somalis. It is not found substantially in any fully Negroid Sub-Saharan Africans. This fact has yet to be refuted (because it can't be).

On the Y-chromosome Greeks, Italians and Spaniards cluster with Brits, Germans and Czechs:

Conclusion: E3b denotes Caucasoid ancestry and has nothing to do with the disgusting savages and slaves of West, Central and South Africa.

Posts: 906 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Euro Trash said...

Can you difine cascasoid...

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by COBRA:

LOL Look who's talking?!!...
The one who rants about his people not being "negroid"!

Can YOU define "negroid"??

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What difference does it make what Erroneous defines Caucasian as? It is a defunct term, a misnomer, and it should be striken from our language just like Negroid and all the rest. East African people are NOT related to the R1 clade which is what most people mean when they call someone Caucasian ( Western Europeans, Eastern Europeans, Northern Indians, Turks, IndoEuropeans, etc ).

East Africans are part of the PN2 Clade ( Fulani, Tutsi, Berbers, Ethiopians, Somalians, etc).

This racist Euro freak would have you to believe that E3b is more closely related to R1 than E3a. Europeans have been seeding rivalries of this sort in Africa for a long time. EvilEuro is a very fitting nick.

The so called Caucasian elements that are in East Africa is not from E3b. It is actually from people like me: Jews. Jews are NOT E3b! In fact, the more closely clustered with Jews the less E3b; ie: Ethiopians have significantly less than the Borana.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

And before someone bitches about me calling the Eurasian people Jews - I will qualify - Hebrews. But there is significant genetic evidence of Jews/Hebrew influence but this undermines that argument that Evil is giving. He says that the Caucasian affinities is from E3b but we know it is from Hebrew/Jewish people that have little to no E3b at all.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
ginney pussy:

Still immaterial, borderline europussy.

So let’s try again:

Super car:

Also,

Last, but not least...

Topdog:

p. 96

p.101

--------

Remember, I don't see any answers to the specifics herein yet!

Puro Hybrido
Member # 8496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Puro Hybrido     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most prejudice against 'blacks' dates back to white American anthropologists like Carleton S. Coon and others from the 19th century.

These views were largely removed from science because they were based on prejudice and racism. Today most anthropologists know that there are very little differences between humans.

[This message has been edited by Puro Hybrido (edited 04 August 2005).]

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Fool, can you please define NEGRO??

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Topdog:
However, such specimens as Afalou 5, Teviec 11, Elmenteita A and B, and Upper Cave 101 all are generally recognized as modern anatomically but are here probabilistically well removed, while suggesting affiliations which are not credible.

[This message has been edited by rasol (edited 02 September 2005).]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com