EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The face of Tutankhamun (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The face of Tutankhamun
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop posting that same little paragraph over and over, it's not going to prove anything.
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evil Euro:
Yes, let's base our conclusions on how "someone on the street" would interpret the results, and ignore how experts in the field interpret them.

Post a reference to one of the three recent Tut reconstructions that describes him as "Negroid" or "Black". Until one of you apes can do that, there's nothing more to debate . . .

"Vignal deduced that Tutankhamun had a narrow nose, buck teeth, a receding chin, and [b]Caucasian features. Such features are typical of European, North African, Middle Eastern, and Indian peoples."

But we already knew he was Caucasoid, because all Ancient Egyptians were Caucasoid:

[/B]

You DUMB Nazi. I ain't going to think for you. If you can't understand what it means to have features that speak strongly of your African origin compared to non-African, then you're too much of a bias freak to educate.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a classic case of denial. Obviously everyone knows by now that Tut was a caucasian but we have people that cannot let go of the fantasy and get on to productive lives.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
This is a classic case of denial. Obviously everyone knows by now that Tut was a caucasian but we have people that cannot let go of the fantasy and get on to productive lives.

LOL. I think you are confused old man. Its the other way around here i will help u better understand it.
Here now repeat this phrase over and over and u will understand things better. I basically edited what u wrote to be realistic rather than the imagniary science fiction which your mind is full off. Good God!!!
"This is a classic case of denial. Obviously from his negroid features everyone knows by now that Tut was a an African young man but we have people that cannot let go of the fantasy and get on to productive lives.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:

The blind reconstruction team considered Caucasoid to not be a useful description.

Strong African origins. Actually I think I'll email her and ask her what she meant by that just to get clarification.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The boy King Tut is turning in his grave from people calling him "caucasion."
Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know several other African Americans with about my coloring and have the same features as Tut and they would seriously kick the ass of anyone who called them "caucasian".
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another caucasian! Hor and evil needs to wake up and stop living in denial!

Having a convex nose is immaterial. Plenty of Negroids have this feature.

And what prominent CHIN are you talking about? What the hell are you seeing in this picture that no one else see's but you.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 318 | From: PA. USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keins:
Here is another caucasian! Hor and evil needs to wake up and stop living in denial!

Having a convex nose is immaterial. Plenty of Negroids have this feature.

And what prominent CHIN are you talking about? What the hell are you seeing in this picture that no one else see's but you.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 318 | From: PA. USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Here's coral again.

Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
Another nasal caucasian!

[This message has been edited by Keins (edited 07 September 2005).]

Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Keins:

Keins
Member # 6476

Member Rated:
deleted
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com