EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ancient Egypt, A Black African Civilization? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ancient Egypt, A Black African Civilization?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Agreed. This thread should always persist.
Posts: 26285 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kemp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You stupid ******, Egypt was founded by the ancestors of the modern day Arabs, those very same people still live in Egypt today, go take a look, do those people look black to you? They are not black. They are olive skinned. Blacks were present in the country, and Egypt actually dominated the Africans in the south with consistent wars. The pharoahs would raid and pillage south African lands and capture their people for slavery, and take their gold and resources. Some south Africans that were captured were required to serve in the military for a number of years before they could return home. These captured people and subjugated people were in fact blacks.

Blacks have been slaves to almost every single race on the planet for 5000 years. And you try to lay off all the blame on whites for it just because we are successful and your people are not. Even in the US blacks are nothing but ignorant thugs that just leach our welfare systems, create high crime areas and fill our prisons up.

Try again dejnuti, oh and don't bother posting that monument, it means nothing, I have read the history books, and seen many educational shows about the history of Egypt.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I am not interested in your silly white fantasy of "negro inferiority" or blacks as "universal slaves"!! Why don't you address any of the evidence presented in the last couple of pages of this thread or keep silent!!
Posts: 26285 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kemp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Herodotus visited Egypt at a time when they were indeed largely Black. I'm admitting that by that time, after 800 BC, it was Black. However, we're talking about the early dynasties. This is where the Afro-Asiatic language family is spoken (yellow):

-

Djentui in a previous post you mentioned Herodotus, but that very point has been addressed, one of the most misused quotes by Afro-centrics, that displays a particularly ignorant view of history and geography, they think the words "black skins" and "kinky hair" shows a Negro, but here's the rub, Colchidians, if you knew the first thing about history, came from Colchis, which is in what we call modern day Georgia, and Georgians have no Negro DNA, but are instead Caucasoid.

So how were they black skinned and kinky haired?

Well you have to understand the context of the times, with no Negroes running around, black skinned meant anyone with a dark complexion.

BTW. That Herodotus quote is a misquote, he did not even use the word "black", or "kinky", I mean for goodness sake, kinky is a totally "modern" word, that comes from the Dutch "twist in a rope", so no way was Herodotus using such a word.

What he actually talked about is dark skinned, and wholly haired, when you translate it properly.

A "kinky" haired Colchidian
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/hGOxCTfrKy-60v60mHLImQ

Why do blacks go on like they are so superior, yet then steal Caucasoid things, to try and show how wonderful they are?

Ask the average White person to list the top ten achievements of their race, over the course of history, to list the civilizations they are most proud of, and I bet you that the majority of them wouldn't actually list anything outside of Europe, and certainly nothing with a black origin, yet ask a black man the same question and he starts listing things that are quite clearly not of a black origin.

Why do you guys do that?

Do you really have nothing of your own that you feel proud enough about, so you have to try and adopt Caucasoid things, from North Africa?

The Greeks, the Romans, the Angles, and the Saxons, the Vikings that moved east, and founded modern Russia, or west, and crossed the Atlantic, the British Empire, and America itself, all great things we did, and not one of those people do we steal from another race, but you guys?

People come here and they argue we put blacks down all the time, but I don't think we do, I think guys like you put yourselves down, and embarrass yourselves, when you try and claim other peoples achievements.

Personally I don't care to much about ancient Egypt, compared with the here and now it wasn't so great, and I don't even tend to call it White, as I see White as being of wholly European descent, so I tend to use the word Caucasoid, as I think that's more fitting for Egypt, and that's what science, and history tells us they were.

I think the here and now is infinitely more important, so why do you guys want to live in the there, and then, and try and pretend it was all about the Negro, when it quite clearly wasn't?

Posts: 131 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ 1st of all, Herodotus visited Egypt when it was under the Persian Empire. So the fact that blacks predominated means that the natives still predominate (Egypt is IN Africa, moron!)

2nd of all, Afroasiatic originated IN Africa which is why Semitic is the only branch spoken outside of Africa.

3rd of all, all ridiculous notions of race aside blacks are not confined to Africa alone. There are many blacks indigenous to the continent of Eurasia. So 'black' does refer to dark skin as in VERY dark skin-- the Greek word Melanos or even Melanchros was used to describe the Egyptians-- they were not the only people.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti wrote:
quote:
I am not interested in your silly white fantasy of "negro inferiority" or blacks as "universal slaves"!!
You've written the exact same things as this mentally ill Kemp has written. Do you want me to post the links? Its surreal at just how verbatim you and him are.

You are one sick in the head bastard.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks, notice also how Djehuti doesn't refute what Kemp says with regards to blacks and slavery.

That is because as has been pointed out, Djehuti believes the exact same thing and has posted it as well.

I could post the links, but we all know that I don't have to because you've seen him post those views.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Do you have anything else better to do with spam my thread with lies?? I just refuted everything the nut Kemp said-- as if any refutation is need!

It's bad enough one troll is polluting my thread with racist nonsens I don't need another one spouting my name! Leave my thread if you can't address the topic! [Roll Eyes]

By the way Argay, cake on as much make-up as you want but you can't hide your herpes warts.

-

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Djehuti wrote:
----------------------------
I am not interested in your silly white fantasy of "negro inferiority" or blacks as "universal slaves"!!
----------------------------

The above is not a refutation in any form or fashion. On the other hand your response shows that you agree with Kemp with regards to blacks and slavery.

You would have refuted it if you did not believe it.

This boy is a typical "the negroes need my help" liberal. He secretly believes in the inferiority of the people he claims need him.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Oh and P.S. my images are turned off.

ha ha ha heeeeeeeeee!!

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Folks, notice how Djehuti is once again on the run after being exposed as the closet racist he is.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LMAO [Big Grin] The only thing you've exposed is how deranged and stupid you are, as is usual!!

quote:
Originally posted by gayguy69999:

Oh and P.S. my images are turned off.

ha ha ha heeeeeeeeee!!

Too late, we already know how your ugly herpes infestedass looks like! Get the hell off my thread, wapass B|TCH! [Embarrassed]
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMP

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is Djhuti???
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Jari-Ankhamun wrote:
------------------------------------
Where is Djhuti???
------------------------------------

Who the hell cares? Let puppy chow stay gone.

I guess you care because you and him have expoused belief in African inferiority.

Do you want me to post the links?

Wally
Member # 2936

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...DEBATE THIS...PLEASE...

-

Posts: 3344 | From: Berkeley | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ebony Allen
Member # 12771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ebony Allen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kemp:
Herodotus visited Egypt at a time when they were indeed largely Black. I'm admitting that by that time, after 800 BC, it was Black. However, we're talking about the early dynasties. This is where the Afro-Asiatic language family is spoken (yellow):

-

Djentui in a previous post you mentioned Herodotus, but that very point has been addressed, one of the most misused quotes by Afro-centrics, that displays a particularly ignorant view of history and geography, they think the words "black skins" and "kinky hair" shows a Negro, but here's the rub, Colchidians, if you knew the first thing about history, came from Colchis, which is in what we call modern day Georgia, and Georgians have no Negro DNA, but are instead Caucasoid.

So how were they black skinned and kinky haired?

Well you have to understand the context of the times, with no Negroes running around, black skinned meant anyone with a dark complexion.

BTW. That Herodotus quote is a misquote, he did not even use the word "black", or "kinky", I mean for goodness sake, kinky is a totally "modern" word, that comes from the Dutch "twist in a rope", so no way was Herodotus using such a word.

What he actually talked about is dark skinned, and wholly haired, when you translate it properly.

A "kinky" haired Colchidian
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/hGOxCTfrKy-60v60mHLImQ

Why do blacks go on like they are so superior, yet then steal Caucasoid things, to try and show how wonderful they are?

Ask the average White person to list the top ten achievements of their race, over the course of history, to list the civilizations they are most proud of, and I bet you that the majority of them wouldn't actually list anything outside of Europe, and certainly nothing with a black origin, yet ask a black man the same question and he starts listing things that are quite clearly not of a black origin.

Why do you guys do that?

Do you really have nothing of your own that you feel proud enough about, so you have to try and adopt Caucasoid things, from North Africa?

The Greeks, the Romans, the Angles, and the Saxons, the Vikings that moved east, and founded modern Russia, or west, and crossed the Atlantic, the British Empire, and America itself, all great things we did, and not one of those people do we steal from another race, but you guys?

People come here and they argue we put blacks down all the time, but I don't think we do, I think guys like you put yourselves down, and embarrass yourselves, when you try and claim other peoples achievements.

Personally I don't care to much about ancient Egypt, compared with the here and now it wasn't so great, and I don't even tend to call it White, as I see White as being of wholly European descent, so I tend to use the word Caucasoid, as I think that's more fitting for Egypt, and that's what science, and history tells us they were.

I think the here and now is infinitely more important, so why do you guys want to live in the there, and then, and try and pretend it was all about the Negro, when it quite clearly wasn't?

I don't go around claiming other cultures that are not mine. And if you don't care about Egypt and if it wasn't so great then why the hell are you even on this site talking about it to begin with?
Posts: 603 | From: Mobile, Alabama | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kemp:

Huh! You shouldn't be using the name Kemp since he wouldn't be subscribing to ur Neo-Nazi notions. Nor would he be on this site. Hope u went back to Stormfront. [Eek!]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ "Kemp" as in Arthur Kemp wannabe and Argay are two opposide sides of the same sick coin that is depraved Europeans.
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:

Where is Djhuti???

Right here! And I'm not surprised to see losers defile my thread especially when I'm not around.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com