EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Brace et al. 2005 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Brace et al. 2005
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mansa, It may not have dawned on you yet but you do not own this board, nor is it reserved for people who agree with you. I have never seen you post any documented hirorical position that would convince anyone of anything. Don't mind rasol, he is an unhappy man. He is black and he hates it everyday of his life. That is what causes all of this black radicalism.
I will always consider any valid scholarship you post.

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mansa Musa:
As far as I'm concerned this board needs to get rid of both Evil Euro and Horemheb.

I'm actually about done with this whole board because of certain idiots it has become overwhlemingly redundant. What good does updating the software do when you keep the morons who degrade dicsussions?

We should all move to Nile Valley Forums or some place more reliable where discussion can advance and low class trolls will not be tolerated.

I agree with you. But know this: The reason why Evil Euro resorts to racist slurs and profanities is because he cannot succeed in spreading his lies as long as people such as yourself and Charlie Bass and Thought are around.

Since he cannot succeed in civil debate, his goal is precisely to drive you away with racist rantings.

Then distortionists are free to spread lies among ill informed folks who simply don't know any better.

The parallell to this strategy can be found on forums like stormfront or dodona, wherein knowledgeable posters who threaten their racist agenda are simply banned.

I believe Charlie Bass and Thought have said they were banned on Dodona for example, and they are usually the only civil and knowledeable disccusants on those forums to begin with.

The point is, that racist losers fight dirty because it's the only way they can hope to 'succeed'.

It is a strategy on their part, and as long as the forum moderators on Egyptsearch tolerate it, they are complicit in it. {I'm sorry Ausar, but it's the truth}.

Ignoring them does not work. They still get response from folks who simply do not have access to good information until the forum becomes a dialog of the daft between liars and fools.

I have always regarded the Egyptsearch moderators as complicit in the conduct of Horemheb and Evil Euro. And that's why I don't bother complaining to them any more, because I know it is a waste of time.

My choice is to simply correct the "Erroneous" babblement and move on.

m2c. [Smile]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Planet Asia
Member # 9424

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Planet Asia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Mansa, It may not have dawned on you yet but you do not own this board, nor is it reserved for people who agree with you. I have never seen you post any documented hirorical position that would convince anyone of anything. Don't mind rasol, he is an unhappy man. He is black and he hates it everyday of his life. That is what causes all of this black radicalism.

Shut up with your stupid analysis of a black mind, you're white and deny Eurocentrism exists simply because yo think the privilege position is justified through their conquest of nonwhites. You hate it when this privileged and biased history constructed to make whites and Europeans the light of the world is challenged and destroyed ts why you stubbornly and ignorantly deny Eurocentrism, its your way of sticking your thick brain and head in the sand and avoid discussing what is obvious.
Posts: 285 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mansa Musa
Member # 6800

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mansa Musa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Triple Stage Darkness:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
I think Horemheb should not be banned. Even though most people don't agree with what he says he is needed for a different view point. As for Evil Euro, he just needs to stop the racial attacks. What he says does not make much sense but it is good to have a different view point just to compare the truth to garbage.

Evil-E has actually moderated his tone quite a bit in the last few months. Besides, I occassionally see reverse-racist statements being made.
No such thing as reverse racism, but I see where you're coming from but maybe the anti-Italian slurs are due to Evil Euro's constant anti-black slurs.
Someone just needs to lay down the law in here it has become ridiculous.

quote:

Horemheb, I cannot be bothered with people who only see what they wish to see such as yourself. You operate on wishful thinking and when that is the case discussions with you will always be redundant. When someone challenges you to back up your assertions that is when your presence in that topic ends. It is a vicious cycle.
Posts: 1203 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ You think you are tired of it. You have been here a few months. "The Professor" has run through the same limited range of specious tactics for over two years.

Not once has he ever posted anything of substance or value. Even giving him attention as you [we] are, is probably self defeating.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Planet Asia
Member # 9424

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Planet Asia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish the owner would grant Ausar powers to ban people.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 285 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mansa, I have said from the very beginning that I am not going to get sucked into a debate with Afrocentrics on historical issues, I have never wavered from that position. It is like having an argument with someone who believes in UFO's.
Most of my comments have dealt with the way we approcah historical subjects. That is why I talk so much about modern politics. this has always been a political board, first and foremost.
Now and then some interesting stuff gets posted. Any reasonable person would consider vaild historical arguments.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Planet Asia
Member # 9424

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
^^ You think you are tired of it. You have been here a few months. "The Professor" has run through the same limited range of specious tactics for over two years.

Not once has he ever posted anything of substance or value. Even giving him attention as you [we] are, is probably self defeating.

Thats true, the nutty professor has never posted any evidence for anything, what is his purpose here and what different viewpoint is he espousing?
Planet Asia
Member # 9424

Member Rated:
quote:
Mansa, I have said from the very beginning that I am not going to get sucked into a debate with Afrocentrics on historical issues, I have never wavered from that position. It is like having an argument with someone who believes in UFO's.
Most of my comments have dealt with the way we approcah historical subjects. That is why I talk so much about modern politics. this has always been a political board, first and foremost.
Now and then some interesting stuff gets posted. Any reasonable person would consider vaild historical arguments.

The funny part is that Eurocentrism has been used in politics but you're too damn stubborn to see anything.
rasol
Member # 4592

Homey's practised strategy is to intrude on a conversation, usually on a topic he knows nothing about - mdw ntr, anthropology -> Ancient Egypt in general, and change the subject into his pet peeves usually relating to American geopolitics.

I've seen him single handidly destroy any number of threads in this fashion.

Notice he has nothing to say about Brace's work.

He can't refute Brace's findings of African influence in the Eurasian Neolithic.

He probably doesn't even comprehend what that means.

He simply seeks attention and if in the process he can ruin the thread by changing the subject, all the better.

I just diss/"Homey" on the quick, and return to the topic:

CL BRACE 2005:

When 24 craniofacial measurements of a series of human populations are used to generate neighbor-joining dendrograms, it is no surprise that all modern European groups show that they are closely related to each other ranging all the way from Scandinavia to eastern Europe and throughout the Mediterranean to the Middle East. The surprise is that the Neolithic peoples of Europe and their Bronze Age successors are not closely related to the modern inhabitants although the prehistoric/modern ties are somewhat more apparent in southern Europe. It is a further surprise that the Epipalaeolithic Natufian of Israel from whom the Neolithic realm was assumed to arise has a clear link to sub-Saharan Africa.

Brace stands unrefuted and un-avoided, despite the best efforts of trolls, distortion junkies and other losers. [Smile]

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am not Afrocentric so simply awnswer this simple question. What do you think of the fact that Natufians appear to be Sub-Saharan Black Africans who are responsible for the Natufian culture in the Levant and were some of the first farmers in Greece? Just because I am open minded doesn't mean I am Afrocentric. The mixture between Asiatics and Africans is just part of the history of my people. It is part of the history of the Mediterranean region period. Afrocentrics don't need to tell me that, it is obvious for anyone to see thats visited these places.

I suppose you have lived a rather sedentary life.

If you were a son of a missionary like me then you would have a bit more awareness.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You should pay more attention to him King, might actually learn something. At least he is not selling soap like many on this board.

ROTFL So Hore, I assume YOU are learning a lot from Stupid-Euro like East Africans really being 'caucasoid'!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Eek!] The guys on here have been presenting PEER-REVIEWED sources yet you NEVER consider any of it!! Why is this?!
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Well, first I would say how do you determine that these people, Natufians, were ideed black Africans? How do we know they were in Greece? How many of them were in Greece? How long were they there and where did they go? If they were there 10,000 years ago how does that impact western civilization, i.e. classical Greece.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But unlike UFO fanatics, we already have FACTUAL PROOF! Where is yours?! You even deny the existence of Eurocentrism when everyone in Europe knows it exist!! You are a lost cause. [Roll Eyes]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Well, first I would say how do you determine that these people, Natufians, were ideed black Africans? How do we know they were in Greece? How many of them were in Greece? How long were they there and where did they go? If they were there 10,000 years ago how does that impact western civilization, i.e. classical Greece.

Angel observed "characteristics of nose and prognathism which suggest ancestry from Nubia" in Natufians, as well as Anatolian and Macedonian agriculturalists.

And judging by Braces new and improved map (below), he also makes the same conclusions.

-

sorry Hore. [Frown]

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
he mentioned one source from 1939? Was that source conclusive? Brace does not list them as Modern Med.? My point is that we are drawing conclusions when we have more questions than answers. We have people here wanting to JUMP from a 1939 study to creation of western civilization.
This happens all the time on this board and the people who squeal the loudest are the worst offenders.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't say anything about Natufians creating Western Civilization. I said that they seem to be a part of the larger picture. I am not Afrocentric remember and the concept of Blacks being the founder of civilization is not at all my position. However, if you read Brace's work and did not come to the conclusion that Natufians must be Black or have a significant amount of Black admixutre, you are as dense as lead.

The point is that EvilE has been trying to argue that Natufian DID NOT have Black admixuture well before I came to this board. That debate has now been closed with Brace's support of the exact same findings that other scholars, including Afrocentrics, have found going way back.

If you refuse to concede faced with an ever increasing amount of fact then I am afraid your bigotry is far too deepseated. True, there are questions left unanswered but if I was a Judge in a civil trial I was say that the preponderance of the evidence clearly indicates a Sub-Saharan element in the Levant which made its way into Greece during the Neolithic period. We have physical and genetic evidence as well as oral tradition. It all fits together except it counters a racist Aryan model that frankly was always for of S#$T anyways.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Lets leave the racial argument aside for the moment. How did it make its way to Greece? Oral tradition can be excluded as well, 10,000 years is far too long for that to be valid. What physical evidence do we have? how are these people connected to later invaders from Europe?
Are you saying they merged with indo european invaders?
Osirion, You have a lot of work to do here before you can arrive at any meaningful conclusion. So far I have seen nothing close to a preponderance of proof.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
How did it make its way to Greece?
Brace answers: The assessment of prehistoric and recent human craniofacial dimensions supports the picture documented by genetics that the extension of Neolithic agriculture from the Near East westward to Europe and across North Africa was accomplished by a process of demic diffusion. If the late Pleistocene Natufian sample from Israel is the source from which that Neolithic spread was derived, there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element.

Do you understand the above passage by Brace?

Yes or no?

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Yes I do but it does not make the point osirion was trying to make. It is unclear what the ramifications of that movement was, if his research is correct. In other words, where is the beef? How can we take information like that and do something with it? First of all you are literally thousands of years before the historical era. I also note that Brace used the word 'if.' This is a huge word in historical research and should not be dismissed lightly.

For the purpose of discussion lets say these people existed. Where did they go? Who were they? Did they move to another area or were they killed off? Did they go extinct? What physical evidence do we have that ties them in any way with bronze age Greece MUCH LESS classical Greece? Often when you look at data that old you open up two new questions for every one you answer.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horemheb. Thats what I like to see. Ask questions instead of making stupid comments. I think the board needs people who think different to keep it fresh. It is just when people are stuck in one way of viewing something that we get into problems. I think if you open your mind Horemheb you would learn a lot from these people. Just don't be so quick to dismiss something just because you feel it is not correct. If you feel something is wrong, than give proof of it being wrong. Don't just say something is wrong and not give reasons why. I think the board needs a Horemheb.
Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
So the question is not whether Natufian were in Greece, this is a known fact, the question is whether or not the demic diffusion of agriculture was derived from the Natufians.

??? That is the big IF ???

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
It has been hypothesized that the spread of agriculture into Europe, for example, occurred by the expansion and spread of agriculturists consistent with the demic diffusion model. Were these agriculturists the Natufians who are closely related to Sub-Saharan Africans?

Or were they Hebrews who had intermixed with Sub-Saharan Africans? (hebrew = nomadic Semites)

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
That id the Big IF but there are many little if's. If I assume you are correct and they were there when did they leave and how and where did they go? They certanily were not there when historical greece rolled around.
Historians argue over things that happened in the 19th century , much less 10,000 years ago.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Yes I do but it does not make the point osirion was trying to make.

It isn't intended to make Osirion's point. It is the answer to your question. Naturally not liking the answer and not being able to refute it, you ignore it, and ask other questions which have also already been addressed.....

quote:
It is unclear what the ramifications of that movement was?
Already addressed by Brace:
This picture of a MIXTURE between the incoming farmers and the in situ foragers had originally been supported by the archaeological record alone, but this is now reinforced by the analysis of the skeletal morphology of the people of those areas where prehistoric and recent remains can be metrically compared.

quote:
In other words, where is the Beef?
Provided by Brace: The extension of Neolithic agriculture from the Near East westward to Europe and across North Africa was accomplished by a process of demic diffusion.

But....where is "the 'beef'" in your obtuse questions?

quote:
How can we take information like that and do something with it?
By understanding it. Do you understand it? It seems you don't.

quote:
I also note that Brace used the word 'if.'
Appropriately so, as it pertains the Natufian influence on spreading neolithic technique which this study is *not* trying to assess.

For that, you should study the work of Bar Yosef, Valla, Dorothy Garrod, Christopher Ehret and others.

Are you familiar with *ANY* of their works.

What source provides your [nonexistant] information regarding the birth of the Neolithic in Eurasia??

If you have no sources of information and NO knowledge about the Neolithic, then just ask, and we will be happy to walk you thru it.

Brace assesses the physical affinity of populations, and in this regard he also uses the word, "clearly".

there was CLEARLY a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element.

quote:
This is a huge word in historical research and should not be dismissed lightly.
So is the word CLEARLY, which also cannot be dismissed lightly no matter that you may not like Brace's clear conclusions.

quote:
For the purpose of discussion lets say these people existed.
The existence of Natufians is not a matter of dispute. Name one reputable scholar who denies their exsitence?

quote:
Where did they go? Who were they? Did they move to another area or were they killed off? Did they go extinct?
Already addressed by Brace: At the same time, the failure of the Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in central and northern Europe to tie to the modern inhabitants supports the suggestion that, while a farming mode of subsistence was spread westward and also north to Crimea and east to Mongolia by actual movement of communities of farmers, the indigenous foragers in each of those areas ultimately absorbed both the agricultural subsistence strategy and also the people who had brought it. The interbreeding of the incoming Neolithic people with the in situ foragers diluted the sub-Saharan traces

How can you dispute what is being said, if you don't bother to read, or think, to begin with?

quote:
What physical evidence do we have that ties them in any way with bronze age Greece MUCH LESS classical Greece?
Already answered by Brace:

Neolithic peoples of Europe and their Bronze Age successors are *not* closely related to the modern inhabitants although the prehistoric/modern ties are somewhat more apparent in southern Europe.

Previous assessments of the Neolithic spread from the Middle East westwards have been based on a consideration of tools and pottery on the one hand and genetically controlled aspects of living human populations on the other. Here we offer an assessment based on comparing a set of metric dimensions of both prehistoric and more recent human craniofacial morphology.

Portuguese Mesolithic, Greek Neolithic, Italy Eneolithic, and Swiss Neolithic samples and the Italian and Greek Bronze Age samples were combined to make a “Prehistoric Mediterranean” twig. Then Naqada Bronze Age Egyptian, the Nubian, Nubia Bronze Age, Israeli Fellaheen (Arabic farmers) and Somali samples were lumped as “Prehistoric/Recent Northeast Africa.” The Natufians and the Algerian Neolithic samples were run as separate twigs, and there were separate twigs for Basques and Canary Islanders. When all these are run in a single neighbor-joining dendrogram, the results can be seen in Fig. 3
 -

The failure of the Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in central and northern Europe to tie to the modern inhabitants supports the suggestion that, while a farming mode of subsistence was spread westward and also north to Crimea and east to Mongolia by actual movement of communities of farmers, the indigenous foragers in each of those areas ultimately absorbed both the agricultural subsistence strategy and also the people who had brought it.

quote:
Often when you look at data you open up two new questions for every one you answer.
That's generally true of *all* science so the obvsersation is trite, and in no way refutes Brace conclusions.

Unfortuntately you demonstrate a different principal altogether, the principal of denial, wherein you ask questions that have already been answered, because you don't like the answer you received the first time.

It's what small children do when they ask for ice-cream and their parents tell them -> NO.

They pretend not to hear the answer, and repeat the question.

It is just such childish antics that Erroneous Euro has been reduced to.

It's up to you to decide whether or not to reduce yourself to such a juvenile level. [Roll Eyes]

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Thanks, this has all been a rather informative thread all thanks to EvilE.
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Or were they Hebrews who had intermixed with Sub-Saharan Africans? (hebrew = nomadic Semites)
Of course, nomadic semite and sub-saharan African are not mutually exclusive.

The Falasha, Black Jews of Ethiopia are semites and sub-saharan Africans.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
The point is that EvilE has been trying to argue that Natufian DID NOT have Black admixuture well before I came to this board. That debate has now been closed with Brace's support of the exact same findings that other scholars, including Afrocentrics, have found going way back.

Actually, Stupid-Euro's original debate is that Northeast Africans from Egyptians to Somalians are caucasoid! LOL [Big Grin]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that mainstream academia has long accepted was that Greek civilization was founed by Neolithic peoples from the Near-East!! This much was known for decades now. But unfortunately it is another one of the FACTS that most people are unaware of.

Ironically, people have long taken for granted that Egypt is Middle-Eastern even though it is really African, yet Greece has long been taken for granted as being European, despite that Greece is the one that is Middle-Eastern in origin!!

Hore argues the 'Aryanist' view that Indo-European Hellas (Greeks) started civilization when we all know this is partially the case. It was Neolithic people from the Near-East that started Greek civilization, but interestingly by the time the peninsula became overrun by Indo-Europeans there was a 'Dark Age' and from this Dark Age arose "Classical" Greek civilization that has been so glorified.

We see this same pattern in other areas where Indo-European speaking peoples arose as powers. The Elamites for example were the originators of civilization in Iran. Their civilization fell and Indo-European Persia took its place. In India there was the Indus, it too fell and in its place was the Indo-European Bharata civilization.

So you see, Western scholarship has long proven that the Aryanist view that Hore speaks of is is just a silly supremacist dream. [Wink]

The new issue now however, is that the neolithic Near-Eastern people who brought civilization had some black African ancestry. [Confused]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
This is what mainstream scholars are going to try to not let get out of the bag. The fact that early greeks have some black admixture.
Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
This is what mainstream scholars are going to try to not let get out of the bag. The fact that early greeks have some black admixture.
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
[QB] One thing that mainstream academia has long accepted was that Greek civilization was founed by Neolithic peoples from the Near-East!! This much was known for decades now. But unfortunately it is another one of the FACTS that most people are unaware of.

Correct, and even "Homey" knows this.

His "questions" were a mere stalling tactic and diversion, as are Erroneous Euro's laughable attempts to refute Brace under the guise of "interpretation", which degenerates into racist ephitats and profanity whenever he realises that no-one takes him seriously.

quote:
Ironically, people have long taken for granted that Egyptian is Middle-Eastern even though it is really African, yet Greece has long been taken for granted as being European, despite it is the one that Middle-Eastern in origin!!
Bravo.

After toying with the Professor and slapping Erroneous around, it's refreshing to talk to someone who has both the intellect and honesty to actually put two and two together.

Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Euro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Babbling Ape:
the whole study and its passages, are about the African affinities of neolithic Europe including Greece

Incorrect. The alleged affinities (which are not supported by the actual data) aren't limited to the Neolithic or to the Mediterranean, as I've shown your dumb negro ass repeatedly. Hence, your whole "Black African E3b in Neolithic Greece" nonsense is not proven.

quote:
that map shows the same Natufian/African affiliations and lack of continuity between Neolithic and modern Europe as the one below
Wrong again, blind monkey. It shows prehistoric and modern Europeans/Mediterraneans clustered together, DISTANT from Sub-Saharan Africans.

quote:
Brace himself...sums up either or both maps
Indeed he does:

"The three Niger-Congo speaking groups -- the Congo from Gabon, the Dahomey from Benin, and the Haya from Tanzania -- cluster together away from most of the other samples. [...] When the samples used in Fig. 1 are compared by the use of canonical variate plots as in Fig. 2, the separateness of the Niger-Congo speakers is again quite clear."

Posts: 906 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Euro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't mind rasol, he is an unhappy man. He is black and he hates it everyday of his life. That is what causes all of this black radicalism.

So true.

"For [African scholar Valentin] Mudimbe, Afrocentrism is sheer transference of an inferiority complex among today's African Americans." (Source)

Posts: 906 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

^ Euro-translation: Gosh it's all gone wrong, perhaps I can save myself from Brace with an off-topic rant on afrocentrism.

Perhaps not. [Wink]

Your thread merely reflects your obsessions and your fears.

Your lies reflect your self delusions and your self hatred.

All of which are as clear as the African ancestry in Southern Europeans, which you know as well as Brace to be true, and have no answers for, and therefore *NO CHOICE* but to sit there and lie about, day after day.

To what purpose?

Who are trying to fool?

Brace??

Yourself???

Perhaps, but even that doesn't seem to be working.

Back on topic:
quote:
Sour grapes and whining from EuroLoser: The alleged affinities (which are not supported by the actual data)
Lol, Sorry, no.

Should read: Your stupifying-inanity vs. proven affinites from actual scholars Angel,
Negroid traits appearing in Natufian, Anatolian and Macedonian first farmers, probably from Nubia,

as well as McCown, Bar Yosef, Garrod and now....

CL Brace 2005:
there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element  -

To which you respond with the usual Eurobabble, but actually......no answers.

quote:
Charlie Bass writes: Evil Euro, why don't you write Brace yourself?
quote:
Because he's terrified
 -

Keep lying, frightened little man.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Rasol you must get tired of beating up on Evil Euro. I have been reading old threads and all I see is Rasol or charlie bass beating up on Evil Euro. This guy needs help.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Rasol you must get tired of beating up on Evil Euro. I have been reading old threads and all I see is Rasol or charlie bass beating up on Evil Euro. This guy needs help.

And you just now figured that out, King?! [Big Grin]

I don't know what it is with the trolls that come to Egyptsearch!! It seems like each and every troll has some kind of pyschological affliction:

*Horemheb has denial that the Egyptians are black Africans and is proposes "North African caucasoids"...

*Abozo, a crazy Arangi Egyptian who also denies the African roots of the civilization he claims...

*AMR1 an Arabized fool who cannot deal with the fact that 'pure' Africans can accomplish things even civilization without "mixing" with non Africans...

*Leba, the so-claimed "East African" who tries to make East Africans a seperate 'race' from other Africans because of difference in certain features and calls other blacks monkeys and n-word!...

*and of course, last but not least, Evil(Stupid) Eruo who continues to preach that not only are Mediterranean Europeans are 'pure' non-Africans, but that his Mediterranean "caucasoids" range from southern Europe to East Africa, and that East Africans were originally caucasoid!!! [Eek!]

Yup, every troll we've had here in Egypt search is messed up in the head in some way. We even had another troll here once calle Akobago- something or other who is an adamant white-supremacist that insists every civilization was started by white people period, and trolls on other threads. Yet in real life the guy is some looser who makes a living cleaning bedpans in hospitals!! ROTFLMAO [Big Grin]

Yup, come to Egyptsearch-- the asylum for trolls with problems! [Roll Eyes]

leba
Member # 8668

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

*Leba, the so-claimed "East African" who tries to make East Africans a seperate 'race' from other Africans because of difference in certain features and calls other blacks monkeys and n-word!...

...How many white Europeans speak East African languages and know so much about it? [Wink]
Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mansa Musa
Member # 6800

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mansa Musa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leba:
quote:

...How many white Europeans speak East African languages and know so much about it? [Wink]
I haven't seen you speak any East African languages. Lets see that. Ausar seems convinced you are who you say you are so I'll give you the benefit of a doubt, but as far as everything else Djehuti says, he is spot on.
Posts: 1203 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

^ It's a mistake to encourage distortion junkies like Leba by playing into their little games.

The fact is he lied about his identity. No guessing is necessary. He is a liar and should be dismissed as such.

One of the reasons why we bother [Roll Eyes] to expose these frauds [over and again] is that some well intended discussants are frankly, and with no disrespect intended....a bit gullible.

It gets to be like baby-sitting.

Mansa Musa: Just think about how easily he dragged you off topic and baited you into chasing his decoys.

I, for one had originally ignored this thread - whose premise is self-evidently ludicrous:

EE, a complete idiot who thinks women carry y chromosome, and post pictures of Australian Lesbians to 'prove' that East Africans are not Black.

Nonetheless, he attempts to convince others that he can correct anthropologist CL Brace conclusions regarding his own study, even as he in fact, runs away from Brace.

The coward can't even face his own nemesis, just as he can't face the truth of African blood lienages in Europe.

But on Egyptsearch, some people apparently actually believe that Leba is a Somali;

Professor Horemheb (It was I who actually tagged him "the professor" as a way of mocking his daftness), is a 'real' Professor.

and Evil Euro is anything other than an embittered racist loser who hates his own mixed heritage.

Leba and EE are both driven in part by the conviction that you can fool some people, all the time.

Oh well, at least the comedy's "legit". [Smile]

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
EE, a complete idiot who thinks women carry y chromosome
I'd like to see the post where he said that. [Big Grin]
Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Egyptsearch official Erroneous Euro - pathetic lies thread.

Back on Topic:

More support for Brace 2005 conclusion on African admixture in neolithic Europe:

Paleopathology at the Origins of Agriculture
Edited by Cohen and Armelagos

Health as a crucial factor in changes from Hunting to developed Farming in the Eastern Mediterranean

By J.L. Angel

"During the latter part of the Middle Bronze Age in Greece, the 'Royalty' at Mycenae differ so greatly from the general population that we exclude them from the overall statistics....

They show the same striking DIVERSITY of morphology (and implied origins) as the general population...... then in the process of absorbing Indo-European and other new settlers, including SOME FROM AFRICA."

[Eek!] Angel, Brace, Keita, McCown, Bar Yosef, Garrod...they're all ganging up on poor BabyEuro. [Smile]

Matrix Reloaded
Member # 7763

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matrix Reloaded     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sub-Saharan influenced skeltal material has indeed been found in Tunisia at least.

Both at Kef-el-Agab and around Oran we find certain negroid traits, notably mid-facial and alveolar proganthism and dullness or absence of the nasal sills, cropping up in a minority of our material, but this tendency does not seem to exceed what one might expect if the negroid element already noted in the Mesolithic African Mediterranean group were reinforced somewhat by occasional contact with Negro or strongly negroid southern groups coming from somewhere in or beyond the Sahara; and it is entirely possible that this is just what happened.

L. Cabot Briggs, Stone Age Races of Northwest Africa page 76

Posts: 44 | From: USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evil Euro
Member # 6383

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Babbling Ape continuing to ignore the data:
All of which are as clear as the African ancestry in Southern Europeans, which you know as well as Brace to be true

Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn . . .

* No evidence that Natufians were Negroid, or associated with E3b in Neolithic Greece:

"The Natufian sample from Israel is also problematic because it is so small, being constituted of three males and one female from the Late Pleistocene Epipalaeolithic (33) of Israel, and there was no usable Neolithic sample for the Near East.

[...]

"This suggests that there may have been a sub-Saharan African element in the make-up of the Natufians -- the putative ancestors of the subsequent Neolithic -- although in this particular test there is no such evident presence in the North African or Egyptian samples."

[...]

"In that run, the Natufian of Israel ties to the French Mesolithic and then to the Afalou/Taforalt sample from North Africa. These then link with the European Upper Palaeolithic sample and, somewhat surprisingly, with the Chandman -- the Mongolian Bronze Age sample -- and finally, at the next step, with the Danish Neolithic."

* No evidence of Sub-Saharan affinities in any Greek population, prehistoric or modern:

"As shown in Fig. 1, the Somalis and the Egyptian Bronze Age sample from Naqada may also have a hint of a sub-Saharan African component. That was not borne out in the canonical variate plot (Fig. 2), and there was no evidence of such an involvement in the Algerian Neolithic sample."

That means that the placement of Somalis, Naqada and Algerians in the plot (green) shows them to LACK Sub-Saharan affinities. Now note that none of the four Greek samples (red) is any farther to the right than those three groups, meaning that Greeks also lack Sub-Saharan affinities:

-

* Prehistoric and modern Europeans/Mediterraneans cluster together, away from Sub-Saharan Africans:

"The three Niger-Congo speaking groups -- the Congo from Gabon, the Dahomey from Benin, and the Haya from Tanzania -- cluster together away from most of the other samples. [...] When the samples used in Fig. 1 are compared by the use of canonical variate plots as in Fig. 2, the separateness of the Niger-Congo speakers is again quite clear."

-

-

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Defeated Euro writes: Yawn
Indeed CL Brace is tired of waiting, so......

quote:
Charlie Bass writes: Evil Euro, why don't you write Brace yourself?
....what's taking so long?
Planet Asia
Member # 9424

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Evil Euro:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by [b]Babbling Ape

Evil Euro should now be banned for using the racist slur of Babbling Ape. This guy needs to go, he's arguing for the hell of it and is making no sense whatsoever.
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Distorting Euro writes: No evidence that Natufians were Negroid,
That is a Non-sequitor, as Brace, like most modern bioanthropologists...has rightly rejected oudated race-typology terms that were used by an older generation of anthropologists, such as Larry Angel.

From Brace: terms like caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid are worse than useless.

The one who falsely attributes race typology terms to Brace, is you....
 -
Of course, lying is all you can do, having no answers....

CL Brace 2005:
there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element
 -

Larry Angel on the Natufians: Negroid traits appearing in Natufian, Anatolian and Macedonian first farmers, probably from Nubia

Larry Angel on Bronze Age Greeks: They show the same striking DIVERSITY of morphology (and implied origins) as the general population...... then in the process of absorbing Indo-European and other new settlers, including SOME FROM AFRICA.

Thus studies by Angel and Brace...like McCown, and Keita, and Garrod and Bar Yosef, and Ehret and others have ALL independantly reached similar conclusions, to which you have no answers.

Keep running.....

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Matrix Reloaded: Sub-Saharan influenced skeltal material has indeed been found in Tunisia .
quote:

Both at Kef-el-Agab and around Oran we find certain negroid traits, notably mid-facial and alveolar proganthism and dullness or absence of the nasal sills, cropping up in a minority of our material, but this tendency does not seem to exceed what one might expect if the negroid element already noted in the Mesolithic African Mediterranean group were reinforced somewhat by occasional contact with Negro or strongly negroid southern groups coming from somewhere in or beyond the Sahara; and it is entirely possible that this is just what happened.

L. Cabot Briggs, Stone Age Races of Northwest Africa page 76 [/QB]

Good find. [Cool]
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Evil Euro is a loser who just is a racist. He does need to be banned.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com