EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The Egyptian Race (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Egyptian Race
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Arabs will always be more racist than Whites (e.g. White Americans).
Really?

Then explain why the crown prince of kuwait looks like this?

-

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^He looks like he's had one too many pies [Big Grin]

There are many white men who LOVE black women but HATE black men. Why would Arabic 'racists' be any different...

There's a line by Styles P (a rapper) directed at a particular policeman:

Don't you be scared of me, Mister.
Cause you don't seem to be scared of my Sister.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is racism in Arabia in much the same way that there is racism in Asia and Europe. The common denominator is that LIGHTER skinned people tend to look at themselves as SUPERIOR to those who are darker skinned. Even though in ANCIENT times, the civilizations of of Arabia were in the SOUTH among HISTORICALLY PROVEN black skinned Arabians. If you know ANYTHING about Arabian history it was invasions from the NORTH that destroyed the kingdoms in Southern Arabia and introduced the "racial" dynamics of WHITE Arabs versus BLACK Arabs. And it is also true that many of the MODERN dark skinned Arab princes are the result of Sudanese or other African mothers. The ABORIGINAL population of BLACK Arabians is relatively small and found mostly in Southern Yemen and other parts of Arabia. Of course they often get confused with RECENT migrants from Somalia and elsewhere.
Posts: 8912 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Nothing pecilur about it at all, this is cultural racism not simplistic racism as in skin colour like in america
^ Rubbish.

Nothing simplistic about American racism, nothing complicated about Arab racism.

It's not cultural either. Wealthy Arabs cry crocodile tears over Palestinians, start Jihads over Palestinians... but did nothing while Black African Muslims starved to death in the 70's.

They cared about other Arabs 1st....Islam is secondary and often a fake excuse for Arab racism, just as Chritianity is often and excuse for European white supremacism.

This is just straight up racism. Don't make excuses for it. Arab racism is more dangereous to Africans precisely because some Africans make excuses for them.

ps - Read Chancellor Williams "Destruction of Black Civilisation".

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
There is racism in Arabia in much the same way that there is racism in Asia and Europe. The common denominator is that LIGHTER skinned people tend to look at themselves as SUPERIOR to those who are darker skinned. Even though in ANCIENT times, the civilizations of of Arabia were in the SOUTH among HISTORICALLY PROVEN black skinned Arabians. If you know ANYTHING about Arabian history it was invasions from the NORTH that destroyed the kingdoms in Southern Arabia and introduced the "racial" dynamics of WHITE Arabs versus BLACK Arabs. And it is also true that many of the MODERN dark skinned Arab princes are the result of Sudanese or other African mothers. The ABORIGINAL population of BLACK Arabians is relatively small and found mostly in Southern Yemen and other parts of Arabia. Of course they often get confused with RECENT migrants from Somalia and elsewhere.

Indeed, you tell it like it is Doug (kudos), I like to use a bit of satire when speaking of these foul things/people.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
quote:
Nothing pecilur about it at all, this is cultural racism not simplistic racism as in skin colour like in america
^ Rubbish.

Nothing simplistic about American racism, nothing complicated about Arab racism.

It's not cultural either. Wealthy Arabs cry crocodile tears over Palestinians, start Jihads over Palestinians... but did nothing while Black African Muslims starved to death in the 70's.

They cared about other Arabs 1st....Islam is secondary and often a fake excuse for Arab racism, just as Chritianity is often and excuse for European white supremacism.

This is just straight up racism. Don't make excuses for it. Arab racism is more dangereous to Africans precisely because some Africans make excuses for them.

BrAp! BrAp! BrAp! you're right on the target shooter! [Cool]
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Read Chancellor William's book with a grain of salt because it both has factual history mixed with inaccurate history. The main problem is the lack of sources or references. He does get alot of history right once you shift through his own personal interprted history.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bottom line is egyptians are not of black origin .... and enough of these allergy attacks [Smile]

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
^^ sure [Big Grin]

-

They looked more like this fella [Big Grin]

-

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingspirit [Smile] :
bottom line is egyptians are not of black origin .... and enough of these allergy attacks [Smile]

Please post evidence to back this statement. If you don't believe Egyptians are of black origin just comb through the many threads on this topic and see for yourself.
Posts: 2601 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Obviously most of whose are writing are not of Egyptian origins except maybe one…. But otherwise they are all non egyptians

--------------------

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Moustafa Gadalla is Egyptian, is he the ONE you are referring to?

Well, if we are to only go by what the ONE Egyptian said, then, Egyptians are/were what you would call "Black Africans of various shades".

Member # 11660

Rate Member
here goes z3bollah el ollah again looooooooooooooooool

--------------------

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^^why don't you answer the damn question and stop naffing about.
Member # 11660

Rate Member
hi z3bollah loooooooool

--------------------

Member # 11484

Rate Member
^^can somebody decipher what this tit is saying?

what does "z3bollah" and "ollah" mean?

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are entitled to your opinion,loving spirit, but in the academic world you have to provide evidence for such assertion. Put your own personal prejustice aside and at least consider the evidence.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
okay ausar i will :)nice to hear of you again [Smile]

--------------------

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Read Chancellor William's book with a grain of salt because it both has factual history mixed with inaccurate history. The main problem is the lack of sources or references. He does get alot of history right once you shift through his own personal interprted history.

Quite right Ausar. Williams book is socio-political as much as historical.

He is one of the few authors to take on the issue of Arab imperialism in Africa, and that's why I reference him here.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Israel, not everybody in the world think in terms of how ''black'' is defined in America. People that are dark brown in Egypt usually go by the following color scheme abyad[fair skinned] samar[dark brown;amhii[wheat color],and iswad[usually a very dark brown like a southern Sudanese also can mean a dark blue. I have explained this to you once this is why Amr is hessitant to call himself ''black'' even by American standards.

The problem is many Egyptians like Amr have a negative image of Africa and want to deperately seperate themselves from the African continent. Its a combination of European and Arab influences.

The other reason Amr profagates a mixed Egypt is because most modern Egyptians are mixed thus trying to fir the phenotype of modern Egyptians into ancinet Egypt. He is also has a knee jerk reaction to some African Americans saying that modern Egyptians have little or nothing to do with ancient Egypt. He is just lashing out but does not understand how to express himself due to either a limited grasp of the English language or just lack of education.

Libya,though no predominately black, has many black Libyans living in Fezzan and even Tripoli. Most of the immigrants attacked in Libya were poor Western Africans or refugees from Sudan. I would not doubt that some northern Sudanese got killed but most were refugees that tend to come from the more southern regions or other areas like Dafur. Pleae correct if such statement is wrong.

Racism in the Arab world is very peculiar because many Gulf Arabs and bedouins are often ''black'' but will discriminate against a non-Arabic speaking Western African.

For instance Muhammed Abdo is black as any African American but fully accepted in Saudi A rabian society.

Thanks Ausar. TRust me, I do understand the difference in the whole color scheme. However, I wanted to challenge the ignorance of this "janjaweed" mentality. A truly brainwashed Arab wannabe, self-ashamed BLACK guy is talking alot of crap. He claims that he has education yet shows no proof of his education...........

Also, I am aware that there are Black Libyans, and that most of the people attacked were foreigners from other parts of Africa. But I remember specially reading that there was a controversy concerning the "Arab v.s. Black" terminology because an Sudanese guy said that there were Sudanese "Arabs" who were attacked as well.....................I was making the point that those Libyans didn't care if these Black Sudanese claimed to be "Arabs". To the Libyans, they were all BLACK, including the Northern Sudanese......................Hence I was trying to strike Amr with some words in order to make him mad(...... [Big Grin] ), but also to realize that he is going to far with his anti-Black(i.e. anti-self.......cause he is BLACK) comments. With no proof. Anyway Ausar, thank you for being a voice of reason that has the respect of everybody on this forum. Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingspirit:

bottom line is egyptians are not of black origin ....

Go tell that to..

Menkaura
 -

Sahure
 -

Tut
 -

Tiye
 -

Thutmose
 -

and the ancient Egyptian populace
 -
 -

quote:
Originally posted by mali:

AEs were Horners...somaloid Not mullatoid..CASE CLOSE

LOL Sorry, but the Nile Valley populations consisted of more than just folks from the Horn which is itself already diverse with more than just folks with narrow features as has already been explained here. This can also be seen from the thousands of depictions of Egyptians with broad type features also.

And there is no such thing as a "Somaloid" anymore than there is an "Aethiopid".

quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:

...By the way Ausr, no one was able here to give a decent rebuttal to the National geographic for its report on the last 40000 years of reverse migrations into Africa and migration out of Africa..

We have already provided a decent rebuttal a dozen times now, but you never listen.

The so-called migrations are based on the assumption that certain lineages like U5, M1, N1, etc. were Eurasian lineages, but they are NOT.

This was explained ad-nasium in this board and just recently in three different threads including this one! That you don't understand is because you refuse to understand, and that is not our problem but YOURS!

Posts: 26504 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
oh my god what an obsession lol

--------------------

Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lovingspirit,

that comment seems to characterize you as having a passive-aggressive attitude......lol. Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
dont we all israel [Wink]

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

oh my god what an obsession lol

Oh my God, what ignorance! LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 26504 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
i smell animosity here lol

--------------------

rasol
Member # 4592

^ You smell yourself.

quote:
Originally posted by Israel:
lovingspirit,

that comment seems to characterize you as having a passive-aggressive attitude......lol. Salaam

Always happens when one is frustrated by the evidence and has no way to counter it.

It is also the logical fallacy of "argument by ridicule".

It's meant to distract from the essentially emptiness and insubstantiality of ones own untenable beliefs.

The rules of civil discourse are the same for everyone...

Present evidence or step off.

Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
quote:
^ Rubbish.

Gulf arabs have always been egocentric bastards, nothing new about that, trust me they don't care that much about palestinians either, they only care about themselves and the supply of whisky and entertainment from the west to never be disturbed.

They might donate some millions here and there to the palestinians but thats just for public relations, I mean look at Gaza its among the five countries with lowest GdP in the world, gulf arabs don't really give a sh#t obut poor arabs or anyone since they got rich with oil, they only follow the $$. When the israelis bombed lebanon this summer saudi arabia went out to condem Hizballah, they also subtley approved the invasion of Iraq.

The only Muslim countries that are not corrupt and are disciplined are the shiite countries, such as Syria, Iran and part of Lebanon, the rest who are Sunni countries are just a joke, they only love joy and good life. So who cares if they donated money to Muslim Africans or not, no one wants their money anyways,lol. But this doesn't make them racist imo, they are just fools, period. You guys put to much emphasize on the so-called arab racism, they are not a threat to anyone, i don't think "Arab racism is more dangereous to Africans" since they have not much influence on anything accept oil. Even through history its always been non-arabs who made Islam to what it is, such as the Persians, Ottoman Turks, Moors etc. The arabs who have been more influential are the Syrians and they are not even real Arabs. Anyways most arabs are cultural racist they are not racist as in skin colour or diffeent features like Europeans.

Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africa         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe Shia are more audacious than Sunnis because they've been persecuted for hundred years...
plan2replan Copyright © 2006 Africa

Posts: 711 | From: Africa | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africa         Edit/Delete Post 
plan2replan Copyright © 2006 Africa

Posts: 711 | From: Africa | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

quote:

LOL Sorry, but the Nile Valley populations consisted of more than just folks from the Horn which is itself already diverse with more than just folks with narrow features as has already been explained here. This can also be seen from the thousands of depictions of Egyptians with broad type features also.

And there is no such thing as a "Somaloid" anymore than there is an "Aethiopid".

"Mullatoids". ROFL!! Yeap, Mali has taken these terms to new levels.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mali
Member # 7606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mali     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Supercar:
quote:

quote:

"Mullatoids". ROFL!! Yeap, Mali has taken these terms to new levels.
lol.. i was tugging at AMR seeing he keeps bringing up the whole back migration and it being a result of AE civilization and the population reflecting his ideo and dubbing them mullatos...
Posts: 321 | From: t.o | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Near Easterners also walked into Egypt, it was not only Horners, also Europeans through the Near East came to Egypt, all those resulted in a new race, called Egyptians, since 10000 years ago.

The National geographic showed us after 40000 years out of Africa, many came back to Africa for 20000 years before dynastic Egypt, and many were from outside of Africa as well.

That is why anthropolgical research on Egyptians showed to have a Horn of Africa background and Near Eastern.

Regards,

Amr

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And that is why you are pulling stuff out of your behind. Where is your PROOF of Europeans and Near Easterners walking into Egypt and creating a NEW RACE called the Egyptians?

You HAVE none and there IS none, so please stop making empty statements with NO FACTS to support them. You can keep repeating this stuff ALL YOU WANT, it is WRONG and I dont care HOW MANY TIMES you repeat it, it STILL will be WRONG.

Posts: 8912 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The national geographic atlas migration map, shows people migrating from the Near East and Europe to Africa, go and check it and click on the lines going from southern Europe to the Near East and bak into Africa.

I posted their site above.

--------------------
Regards,

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
And WE have posted that those LINEAGES (U6 and M1) that you refer to are AFRICAN LINEAGES. It is a FACT that you obviously miss because there ARE no U6 lineages in the Near East and the OLDEST are in East Africa. A FACT that YOU seem to forget. And on TOP of that you FORGET that this MAP does NOT say that the Egyptians were DERIVED from Near Easterners. NOWHERE does it say that and the IMAGES of WHITE Africans are NOT Egyptians.

There is no need to keep going over this. The Egyptians AKNOWLEDGED the presence of the Near Easterners and those who invaded Libya. They viewed them as ENEMIES and they FOUGHT THEM OFF as LONG as they could to PREVENT them from overrunning the country. The Egyptians THEMSELVES document the arrival of these WHITES and it was not 20,000 years ago, it was 3,000. Prior to that the Egyptians depicted the Libyans as BLACKS. So this NONSENSE about WHITE Africans on the coast being an ANCIENT lineage from the Near East that is 20,000 years old is B.S. The FACTS state that Egypt was mainly populated from the SOUTH and WEST, from BLACK AFRICANS who inhabited the Sahara from PRE-HISTORIC times and were NOT COASTAL WHITE AFRICANS. The idea of CAUCASIAN lineages in Africa is limited to COASTAL AREAS that are THOUSANDS of miles away from the CENTRAL Sahara. Therefore they DONT represent ALL North Africans and they DONT represent what the ORIGINAL Africans looked like in this area 20,000 years ago. The WHITE features of these North Africans is due to RECENT migrations of WHITE peoples and not ANCIENT whites from the Near East from before 20,000 years ago.

So stop using this National Geographic map to justify your nonsense.

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Your continued donations keep Wikipedia running!
Haplogroup R (Y-DNA)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
In human genetics, Haplogroup R is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup, a subgroup of haplogroup P, associated with the M207 mutation. It is believed to have occurred somewhere in North West Asia between 30,000 and 35,000 years ago. However, most of the rare forms of Haplogroup R chromosomes, as well as most cases of the closely related Haplogroup Q, are found among populations of Central Asia, South Asia, Siberia, or Native Americans.

The majority of members of haplogroup R belong to the sub-haplogroup R1, defined by marker M173. R1 is very common throughout Europe and western Eurasia. Its distribution is believed to be associated with the re-settlement of Eurasia following the last glacial maximum. Its main subgroups are R1a (M17) and R1b (M343).

Haplogroup R1a Haplogroup R1a1

Haplogroup R1

Haplogroup R Haplogroup R1b Haplogroup R1b1

Haplogroup R2

R1a likely originated in the Eurasian Steppes, and is associated with the Kurgan culture and Proto-Indo-European expansion. It is primarily found in Central and Western Asia, India, and the Slavic peoples of Eastern Europe.
R1b originated prior to or during the last glaciation, when it was concentrated in refugia in southern Europe and the Aegean. It is the most common haplogroup in Western Europe, but has been found at low frequency as far away as Iran. In Southern England the frequency of R1b is about 70%; in parts of Spain, Portugal and Ireland, it is as high as 90%; and in parts of north-western Ireland it reaches 98%.
Less common is the alternate subgroup R2 (M124), found only in populations of India, Iran, Central Asia, and the Caucasus.

Individuals whose Y-chromosomes possess all the mutations on internal nodes of the Y-DNA tree down to and including M207 (which defines Haplogroup R) but which display neither the M173 mutation that defines Haplogroup R1 nor the M124 mutation that defines Haplogroup R2 are categorised as belonging to group R*. One isolated clade (or clades) of Y-chromosomes that appear to belong to Haplogroup R* is found at high frequency among the native populations of northern Cameroon in west-central Africa, which is believed to reflect a prehistoric back-migration of an ancient proto-Eurasian population into Africa; some researchers have reported having also detected Haplogroup K* Y-chromosomes at a very low frequency among these same Cameroonian populations, which also suggests a Eurasian affinity. Some instances of Haplogroup R* have also been reported from samples of Australian aboriginal populations.

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
The Levant versus the Horn of Africa: Evidence for Bidirectional Corridors of Human Migrations

http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/AJHG/journal/issues/v74n3/40703/40703.html?erFrom=1828401277547559574Guest

Member # 11660

Rate Member
obviously amr i agree with you they are all non egyptian.. and obssessed for prooving us wrong,,,, n o wonders....and that is why the easiest way they get back at us is using insult... this is jealousy [Wink]

--------------------

Member # 11484

Rate Member
quote:
The Levant versus the Horn of Africa: Evidence for Bidirectional Corridors of Human Migrations

http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/AJHG/journal/issues/v74n3/40703/40703.html?erFrom=1828401277547559574Guest

I can't access the damn resource. get real!
Member # 11660

Rate Member
lol

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL And the Arabized one continues to squirm like a worm on a hook! [Big Grin]
quote:

The Near Easterners also walked into Egypt, it was not only Horners, also Europeans through the Near East came to Egypt, all those resulted in a new race, called Egyptians, since 10000 years ago.

The National geographic showed us after 40000 years out of Africa, many came back to Africa for 20000 years before dynastic Egypt, and many were from outside of Africa as well.

^LMAO Notice you contradict yourself, AMR! First you said 10,000 years ago then 40,000 years ago and now 20,000. Which is it?! [Big Grin]

Also where is the evidence that peoples from the Near East walked into Egypt during any of those times, let alone Europeans?!!

quote:
That is why anthropolgical research on Egyptians showed to have a Horn of Africa background and Near Eastern.
And which anthropological research is this?! Last time I checked, all the [recent and accurate] research says Egyptians have an African background period with some a relation to Horn peoples while others to the Sahara etc. It said nothing about Near Eastern! [Big Grin]
quote:
The national geographic atlas migration map, shows people migrating from the Near East and Europe to Africa, go and check it and click on the lines going from southern Europe to the Near East and bak into Africa.

I posted their site above.

Yes, and we posted the refutation to those claims many times already in this thread and others. [Big Grin]
quote:

Your continued donations keep Wikipedia running!
Haplogroup R (Y-DNA)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

In human genetics, Haplogroup R is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup, a subgroup of haplogroup P, associated with the M207 mutation. It is believed to have occurred somewhere in North West Asia between 30,000 and 35,000 years ago. However, most of the rare forms of Haplogroup R chromosomes, as well as most cases of the closely related Haplogroup Q, are found among populations of Central Asia, South Asia, Siberia, or Native Americans.

The majority of members of haplogroup R belong to the sub-haplogroup R1, defined by marker M173. R1 is very common throughout Europe and western Eurasia. Its distribution is believed to be associated with the re-settlement of Eurasia following the last glacial maximum. Its main subgroups are R1a (M17) and R1b (M343).

Haplogroup R1a

Haplogroup R1a1

Haplogroup R1

Haplogroup R Haplogroup R1b Haplogroup R1b1

Haplogroup R2

R1a likely originated in the Eurasian Steppes, and is associated with the Kurgan culture and Proto-Indo-European expansion. It is primarily found in Central and Western Asia, India, and the Slavic peoples of Eastern Europe.
R1b originated prior to or during the last glaciation, when it was concentrated in refugia in southern Europe and the Aegean. It is the most common haplogroup in Western Europe, but has been found at low frequency as far away as Iran. In Southern England the frequency of R1b is about 70%; in parts of Spain, Portugal and Ireland, it is as high as 90%; and in parts of north-western Ireland it reaches 98%.
Less common is the alternate subgroup R2 (M124), found only in populations of India, Iran, Central Asia, and the Caucasus.

Individuals whose Y-chromosomes possess all the mutations on internal nodes of the Y-DNA tree down to and including M207 (which defines Haplogroup R) but which display neither the M173 mutation that defines Haplogroup R1 nor the M124 mutation that defines Haplogroup R2 are categorised as belonging to group R*. One isolated clade (or clades) of Y-chromosomes that appear to belong to Haplogroup R* is found at high frequency among the native populations of northern Cameroon in west-central Africa, which is believed to reflect a prehistoric back-migration of an ancient proto-Eurasian population into Africa; some researchers have reported having also detected Haplogroup K* Y-chromosomes at a very low frequency among these same Cameroonian populations, which also suggests a Eurasian affinity. Some instances of Haplogroup R* have also been reported from samples of Australian aboriginal populations.

^LOL And exactly what has this source have to do with Egypt considering that R is of minimal frequency in modern Egypt and was probably non-existant in ancient Egypt?! [Big Grin]

Also, the origins of R are still in debate considering that there are indigenous populations in West Africa who carry underived *R lineages!! [Big Grin]

quote:

^^ROTFL You shoot yourself in the face citing that source!! I was the one who first cited that study to YOU in another thread, but as usual you 'forgot'! [Big Grin]

That study only shows that there were migrations or expansions FROM Africa INTO the Levant, which is the reason why peoples in the Levant carry African lineages!! LMAO

The 'Bidirectional' in the title referred to how migration was NOT just from the Levant and into Africa during historical times, but that there were prehistoric migrations from Africa going into the Levant!! LOL [Big Grin]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Herukhuti:

I can't access the damn resource. get real!

Here is the whole study!

"The Afro-Asiatic populations of Egypt and Oman exhibit, by far, the highest number of both groups and haplogroups (a mean of 9.5 groups and 20 haplogroups), followed by the East African collections of Tanzania, Kenya, Rwandan Hutu, and Rwandan Tutsi (a mean of 3 groups and 8 haplogroups). There is a considerable decline in diversity from east to west along a Central African corridor to Benin. The West African populations are represented by an average of only two groups and three haplogroups. Nearly all of the Y chromosomes in the sub-Saharan
collections belong to groups A, B, and E. Furthermore, the vast majority of these individuals (92.2%) are members of group E, the only group observed in all nine populations.
"

And here is another study from the same people: A Predominantly Neolithic Origin for Y-Chromosomal DNA

It explains how certain lineages like African E which are found the Near East as well as Europe closely correlate with the spread of Neolithic (New Stone Age) culture i.e. agriculture and animal domestication! [Smile]

Member # 11660

Rate Member
i would say jealousy has no master... doesn it no wonder you are not egyptian... you wish you were one and then arabs are not egyptian just for the info [Wink] we are a pure race that ain't part of you lol cook in your stew now birdy ... [Smile]

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingspirit :

i would say jealousy has no master...

It sure doesn't, but ignorance seems to master many people. [Big Grin]
quote:
doesn it no wonder you are not egyptian... you wish you were one and then arabs are not egyptian just for the info [Wink]
LOL No, I do not "wish" to be Egyptian. I am quite proud of my own heritage thankyou. 'Arabs' is a loose word. Of course the Arabs of Arabia are not Egyptian while those of Egypt are nationally and many carry Egyptian (African) ancestry.

quote:
we are a pure race that ain't part of you lol cook in your stew now birdy ... [Smile]
There is no such thing as 'race' and definitely not a pure one which is funny coming from a modern Egyptian whose nation has Arab, Persian, Turkish, Circassian, Italian, Greek, etc. ancestry! LOL [Wink]
Member # 11660

Rate Member
ignorance speak again... but i am tired of hearing... so ... bye birdy [Smile]

--------------------

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lovingspirit :

i would say jealousy has no master...

It sure doesn't, but ignorance seems to master many people. [Big Grin]
quote:
doesn it no wonder you are not egyptian... you wish you were one and then arabs are not egyptian just for the info [Wink]
LOL No, I do not "wish" to be Egyptian. I am quite proud of my own heritage thankyou. 'Arabs' is a loose word. Of course the Arabs of Arabia are not Egyptian while those of Egypt are nationally and many carry Egyptian (African) ancestry.

quote:
we are a pure race that ain't part of you lol cook in your stew now birdy ... [Smile]
There is no such thing as 'race' and definitely not a pure one which is funny coming from a modern Egyptian whose nation has Arab, Persian, Turkish, Circassian, Italian, Greek, etc. ancestry! LOL [Wink]

exactly what made the so called egyptian nation, past and present a race of their own, is the combination of many people, long before history was documented, only genetic and antropological studies can explain it to us.
Member # 11660

Rate Member
amen to that 3amr [Smile] tell z3bola to relax a bit loooooooooooooool he/she needs a life outside of cyberspace lol

--------------------

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
amen to that 3amr [Smile] tell z3bola to relax a bit loooooooooooooool he/she needs a life outside of cyberspace lol

z3bola al'ola will not understand. Until he lives in Egypt, go to luxor, go to the North(Lower Egypt), take a bus from Alexandria to Sinai and to Gaza. If Djehuti loves Egypt's history so much , why not go and live there for a year or two.

Drive from Aswan to Halaib, walk inside the tombs and than he will realize he can not make theories from the air, from Atlanta-Georgia about Egypt neither on its past or present, not on its history or politics or on the racism of its people or in anything.

Egypt is not that simple.

Member # 11660

Rate Member
you bet is not my friend we are not simple and we are ZI BEST [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com