EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The Egyptian Race (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Egyptian Race
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyway, let us see what AMR's response will be.

I'm sure the amnesiac will just 'forget' everything we just said and repeat his nonsense about Eurasian underived R and National Geographic claims to migrations. It never fails! LOL [Big Grin]

Posts: 26516 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ya djahweti oops sorry ya djihoti I do respect when people speak with respect to each other without using insults... (amnesiac about amr) because they dont have any other recourse to show their frustration and I realized how many times amr got insulted from every one and yet never returned it and always respect every one in the forum. and other egyptian made jokes bout sudanese... I think this is very irrespectable for each other in a respectable forum.. and if your opinion about certain topic is different then mine or other it is okay to defend it using whatever arguement except that you do it in a way that shows that you are getting even or something or there is somekind of anger or frustration in you.. so be it.. you believe egyptian are of a certain specific rate so good for you we believe something different.... case close... and then you can do whatever you can do with all your statistic... put it...some place and grow a tree lol anyways god bless us all [Wink] that will be it for me i got a life outside cyber space ... hope you got yours too birdie [Smile]

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^LOL Sorry, but I am not at all frustrated, since frustration has long passed for someone who ignores facts and keeps babbling the same nonsense. 'Amnesiac' is not an insult but a nickname I have for the guy who seems to forget all the time and keep repeating the same nonsense.

Writing a response to something so mundane in the form of a lenghty paragraph of which I don't even bother to read in its entirety is also a sign of frustration, which is understandable since you too speak nonsense but offer no evidence.

oh well! [Wink]

Posts: 26516 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeap; there are facts, and then there are stuff we simply choose to believe in, regardless of merit vis-à-vis facts. Those who have facts, can back them, and those who don't, well...case is closed.

--------------------
Truth - a liar penetrating device!

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africa         Edit/Delete Post 
If you didn't notice that "loving" thing is a woman...treat her like woman...be a gentleman.

plan2replan Copyright © 2006 Africa

Posts: 711 | From: Africa | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I do respect when people speak with respect to each other without using insults... (amnesiac about amr) because they dont have any other recourse to show their frustration
LovingSpirit, you tend to argue by ridicule, faux-politeness notwithstanding.

Even your criticism of Djehuti can be seen as a classic ad-homina.

Meaning you focus on the individual in order to evade the facts.

Faux-courtesy does not impress me.

Factual discourse is what is impressive.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
Rasol,
Excellent analysis, I would call it empty rethoric...but as long as she's agreable...who cares.

Posts: 711 | From: Africa | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still insist that the article of the American Journal of genetics, National Geographic map of the World of ancient migrations, are coming from well known institutes, and I will not change my mind about Egypt, a melting pot, was and always will be, until those institutes tell us otherwise. For me Ausar, Super or Rasol are just individuals in the net, and they can not equal those institutes.

-------------------

In regard to insults , go ahead, it will not change anything. I am a Sudanese Egyptian and proud that I am truly a son of the Nile Valley. Narrow minded individuals insulting or making a mockery of the Sudan from Egypt or Sudanese insulting Egyptians will not change the privellage to belong to both countries, not only one of them BUT BOTH OF THEM, with their history and great future potentials, just people to have faith. I honestly consider it more important to me to be what I am the son of the Nile Valley than getting an American citizenship or any other status.

--------------------
Regards,

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
The Dinkas are proud sons of the Nile Valley as well.

Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOWAL WA7ED Y3MEL PM EZAY FEL ES EL MELAWES DA lol

--------------------

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
I still insist that the article of the American Journal of genetics, National Geographic map of the World of ancient migrations, are coming from well known institutes, and I will not change my mind about Egypt, a melting pot, was and always will be, until those institutes tell us otherwise. For me Ausar, Super or Rasol are just individuals in the net, and they can not equal those institutes.

"Just individuals on the net", who happen to utilize the very same "institutions" that you are talking about. It boils down to one's understanding level of material from such "institutions", taking advantage of diversified sourcing, and being able to objectively interpret them. When "facts" are being referred to, this naturally implies the accessibility of such material to virtually anyone who chooses to verify authenticity of the said material. That's the difference between facts and subjective opinion; facts are easily and more readily verifiable. [Wink]
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
quote:
HOWAL WA7ED Y3MEL PM EZAY FEL ES EL MELAWES DA lol
I know women act like that...but have some respect for men.

Member # 11660

Rate Member
say what africa?

--------------------

Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
I know women act like that...but have some respect for men.

Member # 11660

Rate Member
do you at least speak arabic so you know what i said [Smile] ?

--------------------

Member # 11660

Rate Member
i was asking about themethod on how to pm another person on ES [Smile] you said for that i need to respect men? alright then ... to each his own i think [Smile]

--------------------

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Africa:
The Dinkas are proud sons of the Nile Valley as well.

let them be proud, it is their right. their unique history is theirs

but i am the one who descends from nubia and ancient egypt and i have the right to be proud with no others from anywhere else about that, not only of ancient egypt or nubia alone, both great histories are the histories of my two peoples.

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
I still insist that the article of the American Journal of genetics still insist that the article of the American Journal of genetics, National Geographic map of the World of ancient migrations, are coming from well known institutes.

....and are completely useless to you since you -

a) do not understand genetics.

b) cannot comment intelligently on the topic.

and.....

c) cannot answer the simplist questions with regards to your biased racial ideology.

The only point you've ever made on ES is that you have no idea of what you're talking about.

Your entire discourse is a complete failure.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
some people sound they are geeks here lol rasol are you really rasol a prophet from god loooooooooooooooooool or you are obssessed with your unknown ancestry and would like everybody to emanate from them like you too, though you dont sound to proud of it.... but misary likes company loooooooooool

--------------------

Member # 11660

Rate Member
some people sound they are geeks here lol rasol are you really rasol a prophet from god loooooooooooooooooool or you are obssessed with your unknown ancestry and would like everybody to emanate from them like you too, though you dont sound to proud of it.... but misary likes company loooooooooool

--------------------

Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
You're a funny woman...very funny indeed...empty rethoric as usual...

rasol
Member # 4592

^ sounds more like LovingSpirit is CatchingFeelings and lashing out in desparation, while trying to lol it off.

Obviously, it's not working.

For her "looool" translates as -> i'm really ticked off now.

She just sounds bitter. Too bad she can't see how transparent her anger is. If she were smart she would say something about Ancient Egypt, instead of exposing her sensitive feelings in public, which is all she's doing at the moment.

quote:
LS writes: you really rasol a prophet from god
Nah, just a normal man who can see right thru you, just like everyone else can. You're easy. [Smile]
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IMHO lovingspirit is extremely entertaining, stop hating y'all [Big Grin]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

^ well, mildly entertaining. bit of a one trick pony though.

she doesn't seem to know how to respond.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^LMAO Even if 'LovingSpirit' is a woman, that does not excuse her from her silly behavior. We've had female trolls who were just as bad as the male ones (remember Salama? [Wink] ).

As for AMR, he can stick with whatever sources he wants but as long as he doesn't truly understand what they are saying or what their studies are based on, he is just as good without any sources! LOL [Big Grin]

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
I understand fully my resources. You are the one who is saying they made a mistake.

who don't you want me to believe guys called Djehuti and Ausar in the net, or the National geographic and American Journal of genetics?.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^^LOL By the way you talk, it is obvious you really don't understand what the sources say and/or why are they inaccurate.

We have already shown why National Geographic was wrong-- several times with peer-reviewed sources.

As for the peer-reviewed source about haplogroup R in Africa, we have already explained that R found in Cameroon is underived original *R1 while R found in Eurasia including Europe is derived, descended R1. Which proves that either West Africans did not recieve admixture from Eurasians at all, or they recieved them long before Eurasians developed into as you call "different races". The only underived R1 found in Asia is in Yemen, but the highest is in Africa so the first theory of an African origin is more likely. Either way, it does not help because R occurs in Egypt in low frequency and most of it is of the derived form indicating historical European incursions.

North Cameroonian men
 -  -

^Prehistoric European ancestry? Well, they don't look like it and look no different from other West Africans. All early remains from West Africa, including Cameroon don't look any different either. [Big Grin]

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Either way, it does not help because R occurs in Egypt in low frequency and most of it is of the derived form indicating historical European incursions.

...as well as those younger coalescence age R lineages, which would have arrived through the Levantine corridor, from the "Asiatics", before European incursions. Some of the R1a1 lineages then in the Levant would have likely been relics of LGM refuge and post-LGM expansions in Eurasia:

Egypt is the only African population that is known to harbor all three M173 subtypes (R1b-M269, R1*-M173, and R1a1-M17). This unique status is most likely due to Egypt’s strategic location and its long history of interaction with Eurasia. **Oman, like Egypt, also exhibits all three M173 haplogroups.

The relatively high frequency of R1a1-M17 (9%) may result from the post-LGM expansion associated with this mutation. The ex-pansion estimates of this haplogroup (11.4–3.4 ky; see table 3) support this hypothesis.

The above data strongly suggest that the Levantine corridor was, by far, more important than the Horn of Africa passage in the original African dispersal of undifferentiated M173 chromosomes as well as the more recent introduction into Africa of its derivatives, since the M173 mutation is nearly absent in East, Central, and South African collections, except for a 1% frequency in both the Ethiopian (Underhill et al. 2000) and the Hutu assemblages.
- Luis et al. 2002

^^Recently, some doses of R1*-M173 have been uncovered in Jordanian samples, but it still occurs in the highest frequencies Northern Cameroon.

In terms of origin, some researchers give preponderance of the most ancient coalescent undifferentiated R lineages, specifically the R1*-M173 lineages, to southwest Asia, based on reasoning centered on the relatively rare distribution of the more "derived" or younger R1* lineages in Africa, while other reasoning cannot be discounted, as that demonstrated by Keita, i.e not ruling out the possibility of an African origin for some of the lineages labeled "Eurasian", whereby the peculiarity of the distribution pattern across the African continent can be attributed to the "roaming" back and forth of people from Africa and Asia, with the Levantine corridor being the likely venue [which would be as per Luis et al.]:

"It might be likely that the greater percentage of haplotypes called "Eurasian" are predominately, although not solely, of indigenous African origin."

"Early hunting and gathering paleolithic populations can be modeled as having roamed between northern Africa and Eurasia, leaving asymmetrical distribution of various derivative variants over a wide region, giving the appearance of Eurasian incursion."
- S.O.Y. Keita

The any attribution of specific origins of R1*-M173, as seen in northern Cameroonians, is highly speculative at this point.

rasol
Member # 4592

^ I'm laughing because Amr1 has no idea of what a haplogroup is, much less and ability to place data in a proper context.
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, in this case it is not so much Amr1 being confused, it is the scientists and the lingering aspects of institutional racism in anthropology that WILL NOT admit that European lineages originate NOT JUST in East Africa, but CENTRAL AFRICA as well. This of course is what leads to the endless speculation and broad generalizations that would lead to claims like underived R1 and U6 originating OUTSIDE of Africa, while the OLDEST underived strains of those lineages MOSTLY exist IN AFRICA. Therefore, they are just contradicting themselves at every step.
Posts: 8914 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
they all african here,,, nice meeting y'all guys [Smile]

--------------------

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
it is the scientists and the lingering aspects of institutional racism in anthropology that WILL NOT admit that European lineages originate NOT JUST in East Africa, but CENTRAL AFRICA as well
Regardless, it would not have any bearings on Amr1's self hate or ignorance.

He has failed miserably to address the very geneticists from the study he cited.

Nor does know how, this is why all genetic information related to him is a waste of time.

Same with lovingspirit(s) frustrated babblements.

The problem isn't with anthropology or genetics here but with simple willfull ignorance.

Member # 11660

Rate Member
honey the only frustrated being is yourself [Wink]

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^Strange, I don't see how that is considering that Rasol seems to know what he's talking about and has data/evidence.

Your accusations of other people being frustrated is also hilarious coming from YOU-- one who offers no answers and of course no evidence, but only provides silly comments and snide remarks.

Reminds me of good ol' Hore! [Big Grin]

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
silly comments and snide remarks
+ failure to ever actually address the topics = posting out of frustration.

Classic troll response. [Smile]

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Rasol, Dejehuti

You guys are obssessed, of having Ancient Egypt as a pure black race. It isn't as every one knows it. National Geographic is not a racist institution, you are the one who are racist, wanting everything that is African to mean black and pure black race. Every one who insist on this pure Ancient Egypt has a beef with modern Egyptians or has his own ego he wants to fulfill and satisfy on the account of Egypt.

What is the difference between you and the Aryan race?

I am not obsessed like you with this, so I can not and don't have the time to explain to you more than what the National Geographic and the America Journal of genetics have showed you. That there were back migrations in to Africa, 20,000 years later, after some of us left Africa and those continued to moved BACK into Africa until 10,000 years ago, meaning 40,000 years of slow back migration into Africa.

This means Ancient Egypt were not pure black. We humans are of course all pure Africans.

Regards,

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com