EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Why a Coptic Ausar claims many modern Egyptians are just Arabs, not A. Egyptians (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why a Coptic Ausar claims many modern Egyptians are just Arabs, not A. Egyptians
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^But on what grounds exactly? Sure there are Sudanese with Arab, even Turkish and Albanian ancestry, but isn't it quite presumptious to assume all northern Sudanese have mixed ancestry??

-

According to the map above, lineages representing Arabs are not even indicated in Sudan! This is not to say they don't exist, but that there frequency is so minimal it is to be neglected.

On the other hand, Ethiopia has more Arab lineages than Sudan however they are not Arabized in culture!

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
Of course we are not Afro Asian. We are afro arabs, but like Tiger woods we are denied to state that we are 1/2 other than Africa.

Actually you are allowed to be 1/2 arabs infact you are considered full Arabs. Atleast according to the Bush administration and the fox news, it is "pure" Arabs(as in middle-easterners) who are systematically wiping out the "full" blacks of Africa.
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No one in modern North Sudan or Egypt who is completely pure.

I know every single tribe in North Sudan, I know the nazir(leader) of every tribe personally. I love to know who is the son of whom and whose grandmother is whom etc.. Although I have studied in America and this is considered old fashioned but I enjoy it.

If a Sudanese tell you he is 100% Arab, he is lying, if he tells you he is 100% Nubian in North Sudan, he is also lying. If he says his grandfather is Turkish, he is lying, probably his turkish grandfather is a Morocan or Syrian officer in the ottoman army or civil service. Every one want to be connected to the turk. No real turk will serve in the Sudan only North African Ottoman officers and may be Syrian generals.

The CIA fact book states that 40% 0f Sudanese have arab lineages or considered Arab. The same Arab you see their picture here. That is why I prefer to call myself Afro Arab, because I am not 100% Arab not even 10% or Arabized, but I don't like the term, really.

http://www.sacdo.com/Pictures/target_2005/101506_Iftar_ramadan_MD_school/index.asp

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:
quote:
Of course we are not Afro Asian. We are afro arabs, but like Tiger woods we are denied to state that we are 1/2 other than Africa.

Actually you are allowed to be 1/2 arabs infact you are considered full Arabs. Atleast according to the Bush administration and the fox news, it is "pure" Arabs(as in middle-easterners) who are systematically wiping out the "full" blacks of Africa.
Younis there is no arabs like the middle easterners in Khartoum, only in east sudan and those themselves have been marginalized by Khartoum.

Plus the Iraqis , syrains are not arabs, but arabized and some mixed with Arabs.

arab Darfurians(very dark skin, almost like southerners) and the ones arming the janjaweed in Khartoum are all dark skin Africans, who are also arabized or have minimal arab blood, like the one you see here.

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^So then you agree that the self label of 'Arabs' is a joke! No?
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Calling me Arab is not accurate. I am an African, but not a pure black man.

HOW CAN i EXPLAIN IT TO YOU , IT IS GETTING COMPLICATED.

I am an Afro Arab, a Southern Sudanese is a black man period, we are both Africans.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
^ If you brand Jews, Black Americans, and southern Sudanese as enemies, then you do not regard humanity as one.

You are merely a hater, but all your hatreds, of Jews, of Blacks, Southern Sudanese, Copts, Filipino's [lol] is really just self-hatred turned outwards.

That's why your enemy list is so long.

Look in the mirror and know your real 'enemy'. [Smile]

Do you think America has no enemy today?

Of course it does.

But still humanity is One.

lol... Ok AMR1... What did I do to you? I'm and African American ... Have I slain your people? Sold your people? OR have we not fought for your human rights as well as ours in the States??

Why are African Americans your enemies? A white racist can say ... I hate your color because African Americans haven't done anything to them as well ... but hey there is the difference for them ... colour.

You on the other hand who has a darker color like a lot of African Americans hate them for what cause???

Believe I wont have to speak with you again, but can you give a legit reason for African Americans being your enemies?

Actually its kind of funny ... African Americans here in the states are fighting for human rights n Africa and were not even getting equal treatment at home. lol. AMRI and SOME of his people hate us and I bet he couldn't come of with any logical reason as he can't come up with a logical reason for his theories on this board.
Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
African Americans are not my enemies, they are a tool used by my real enemies of the present against the afro arabs of Sudan to serve Isreal's interest in the region.

1/2 of what you hear about Sudan in the news are lies.

All the talk about todays Egyptians are not descendants of ancient Egyptians is triggered by jews playing with african americans egos, and destroying the egyptians moral by untrue propoganda of their history, that is their pride.

--------------------
Regards,

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is what happens when Europeans own the media... they turn Africans against African and the once effected by the Diaspora are hated the more.

Divide and conquer ... the oldest trick in the book but it seems to still be effective hundreds of years later.

Well many African American will still fight for the Causes in Africa and in African American communities. We will fight for the situation in Sudan, Haiti, South Africa, etc... We will continue to fight for those who we call our people even in their moments of sleep and foriegn anger... and unexplained anger... we still fight for our peoples...

Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, very sad. When this Divide & Conquer (using Envy, Mistrust, & Hierarchy) strategem was deployed in the U.S. the dude who pioneered it said that it would keep the Blacks "suppressed" for hundreds of years and possibly, for a thousand years.

I guess he was right.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
African Americans are not my enemies, they are a tool used by my real enemies of the present against the afro arabs of Sudan to serve Isreal's interest in the region.

All the talk about todays Egyptians are not descendants of ancient Egyptians is triggered by jews playing with african americans egos, and destroying the egyptians moral by untrue propoganda of their history, that is their pride.

Africans killing Africans is wrong however you view it. Kids raped by men is wrong! If their are issues to be resolved between the two then resolve them... The murders are and act of evil. We stand for what is right.

My thing in regards to what is happening in sudan is that their are a few nation names that keep popping up in the background i.e. China & Israel. If Africans stop fighting against themselves we will be able to look around clearly and see that those in the background intend for you to destroy yourselves so that your land may become their land and your government may become their government.

It is the trait of the beast ...

The past repeats its self ... if it has worked on us previously then they believe it will work again because Africans around the world are not SMART enough to watch first and then act... we act first because we are an emotional people... and emotional people are as unsturdy as wet clay and you can mold wet clay to do what you want it to do and be what you want it to be.

We say in the United States ... STOP! SIT BACK!! AND FIND OUT WHOS IN THE BACKGROUND!!

Those are the one who are using you to kill your own. African Americans are in one of the Most Powerful houses of the beast besides Afro-Britons.

Watch the beast who trails you from behind. When you recognize that it is a beast that is trailing you... tame the beast because it's their to subdue you and to destroy ya.

Peace!~

Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amr said: Most copts are not dark skin and poor like Ausar, his background have caused him lots of anger toward modern Egypt,

Amr,
You are a chump. That is what you are. That is a passive-aggressive attitude that you have. Dude, if your a descendant of ancient Egyptians, than that means that you are descended from Ham, the father of Mitsraim(i.e. Egypt). You are a descendent of the Black race. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for trying to diss Ausar. You have no self-respect, so then you disrespect cool people like Ausar..............

Also, on some other post you said that you weren't African, but now you say, "I am an Afro Arab, a Southern Sudanese is a black man period, we are both Africans."..............

Amr, which is it? You first say that your not African, now you are saying that you are?..............Do you see why nobody respects you? Do you think that ANYBODY HERE respects you? Even your allies in this mudslinging ain't feeling you. Do you know why? Cause you are full of s--t.

I'll tell you what Arab-wannabe, just give me that fly female in Img 1217. She looks like the AVERAGE African-American(not average in looks, I mean she truly looks like a regular A.A. sistah.........AND NOW THAT SHE IS AMERICAN, SHE IS A SISTAH........ [Big Grin] [Wink] ) young woman. Let me get her and then we'll call it peace.......... [Big Grin] [Smile] . Your ignorance is frightening.......... I BET CHA THAT YOUR SON MIGHT GROW BEING BLACK-AMERICAN IN HIS CULTURE! Listen Amr, it is evitable.......happens all the time. Once he sees how much he connects with the A.A.'s, your son is gonna get down. Your daughter too. She might marry an African-American Muslim for all you know. And I guarantee that NONE of them(A.A. Muslims) agree with you on any of your bullcrap. One of the greatest American Muslims, Malcolm X, wouldn't stand for your bulls--t for one second. Anyway, Salaam.

P.S.-Forget about Jews. African-Americans are pissed that you are Africans killing Africans. Clean up your own background before you start talking about the Jews. Honestly, I would love it if Israel would bomb the Northern Sudanese government. That would be cool...............UNFORTUNATELY, I am being very truthful. It is idiots like Amr who are running Sudan and committing a genocide. I wish Pres. Bush would move the troops out of Iraq and into Sudan and topple this government with its maddening ideology, a janjaweed ideology. Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Isreal

I nevers said I am not African. I said I am not black.
For you black is African.

No it is not.

I am African but not black.

I am Afro Arab and I believe my ancient Egyptian part of my ancestry was Afro-Euroasian.

--------------------
Regards,

ife hu
Member # 12001

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ife hu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amri, you may be a non- black african now because of your mix but you were not a hundred percent ancient African, which by the way included the ancient Egyptians, who were all black Africans.
Posts: 38 | From: united states | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amr1 lives in the United States.

He is Black as hades, and he knows it.

I doubt he even claims to be and Arab in Washington DC where he lives....for obvious reasons.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I am an Afro Arab, a Southern Sudanese is a black man period, we are both Africans.

You contradict yourself time and time again, if no one is pure why are you talking about "pure" black man and calling Southern Sudanese "black"?
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:

History tells us that around 642a.d arabs took over Egypt.

Peace!~

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by X-Ras:
quote:

You contradict yourself time and time again, if no one is pure why are you talking about "pure" black man and calling Southern Sudanese "black"?
Notice he calls himself and African, though he does not claim to be 'pure'.

He calls himself a 'nubian' though he does not claim to be pure.

He calls himself and 'arab' though he does not claim to be pure.

Apparently only 'Black' for some requires 'purity', and of course purity does not exist.

Abra-cada-bra he just made Black people disappear. How clever. [Big Grin]

Which means he no longer has to be Black.

Here's the problem [well one of many actually]

Amr1 originally claimed that *he was Black.* It was part of his spew. He used this claim the same way he uses the claim to be Egyptian or Nubian.

It is intended to lend authority *to* his lunacy, when in fact it just provides more evidence *of* it.

Luckily for him, most posters on this site don't remember, all of his contradictions and mechanations, and therefore what a BIG/FAT LIAR he is.....but I do.

Amr1 is lost and doesn't actually have *any clue* of what do believe about himself.

That's why he projects his anger and identity confusion onto Ausar, or Black Americans, or Southern Sudanese, Jews, anyone other than himself.

He is just confused, angry, self hating and bitter....which is natural progeny of Arabisation in the Sudan.

He could star in his own - DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU, video.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^Truth be told. *sigh* [Embarrassed] What a pity.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RU2Religious said:
quote:
History tells us that around 642a.d arabs took over Egypt.

Peace!~

Yes, but the Arabs were only 20,000 strong and neither replaced nor massacred the original population. They established Al Fustat around modern Cairo and did not mix with the rural population of Egypt. Are you stating that most of the modern Egyptian population comes from only 20,000 people ? The 20,000 population of Amr Ibn Alas never brought family so there is no way they became predominant over the remaining 3 million population in Egypt.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
divid and conqur farek tasod what i just said

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1ARM:
As long as I am concerned you guys lost the fight over a pure black Egypt and I have nothing to add anyway.

[Roll Eyes] Guys, I think we're done here. Really. I think that's something we can agree on.

quote:
2 a Tee posted:
What's the "African American stance" on AE AMR1?

nothing, jus something he creates in his paranoid mind:
quote:
by AMR1:
Ausar

So you are saying you are neutral about Modern Egyptians.

Than why your stand about today's Egypt ancestry is more typical of African Americn than the Egyptian in relation to Ancient Egyptian history?

You see, he creates things that were not there. Ashamed that a self proclaimed black can be like that towards his own blackness. [Frown]
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If your not just trying to be an annoyance, 1arm, and really want to know,

alot of us Afro-americans are ashamed of our africanness.

Mostly females, but even among males african is not cool.

(unless it is compared vs european because people are prideful and jealous).

The main thing right now is to do how you see other blacks do unfortunately.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
O my gosh I saw your picture now!, You call that dark-skinned? That's not dark at all! Sir, if you consider yourself african, I guess I do too. I mean I didn't know africans could look like that!

I'm actually your complection. (you'r the guy with the kid in red, right?)
 -
I du know, I just look black (African American) to me and you look foreign.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Djehuti said:
LOL Even though we explained how his first source -- the National Geographic is wrong, and how his second source-- The American Journal of Anthropology does not even support what he says!

So as long as we are concerned, what YOU are concerned does not even matter becaus it is not true. [Big Grin]

lol
quote:
Israel says:
So Amr,

Black Americans are your enemies? Look at that, I APOLOGIZED for saying a few words to you on the other thread, and then I read this..............DUDE............. [Mad] . You hate yourself. Your hatred for yourself is exposed. Peace janjaweed. Salaam

[Frown] yea I know, and now that I thuroughly read all of arm's 1 post, I see his attack on ausar that rasol talks about [Frown] .
quote:
Amr1 sez:

Israel

Still Tiger Wood is an afro asian, not simply african american.

duh, tiger is Afro-amer-asian. And if he chooses african it's his choice, if not oh well!
quote:
The ones who demand that he is just african american are the one who hate themselves.
look carefully at this following typage:
quote:
The same, as tiger Woods is the North Sudanese and Egyptians.
do i smell projection
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
what box

I said I am an upper Egyptian ethnically, with Nubian and Arab ancestry, who has two citizenships, Sudan and Egypt and live in the USA.

You said I described that I am dark skinned.

I never said I am black, that is the issue by some toward me that I refuse to call myself black or come near black, like saying I am dark skinned.

African Americans call me black, but in africa never was an Upper Egyptian concieved black by other Africans, not me and neither was King Tut.

Regards,

Africa
Member # 12142

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Africa         Edit/Delete Post 
They call me Black Man everywhere in Africa, I don't really like that though, because I'm brown, even if that sounds effeminate I'm brown like Vanessa Williams...not Black...please...I'm Afro-Arab...not Black...

-
plan2replan Copyright © 2006 Africa

Posts: 711 | From: Africa | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was referring to when u said you & Ausar were both dark Egyptians.
quote:
I refuse to call myself black
Oh, well if you don't call yourself black, then I don't neithuh. As a fellow afrow-amurican is not how I perceived yah.
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
I am dark compared to most Egyptians, that is right and light skin compared to most North Sudanese and defintely not black for the rest of Africans. King tut's complexion was not darker than mine.
If I sit in the sun for three hours, I will be the same colours of teh ancient Egyptian army.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com