EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Why black Americans wants the Egyptian, N. Sudanese and Tiger Wood to be black only?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why black Americans wants the Egyptian, N. Sudanese and Tiger Wood to be black only?
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why black Americans wants the Egyptian, N. Sudanese and Tiger Wood to be black only?

Why they want us to identify ourself as black period, not that we are mixed etc..

I have no answer or an article. I HAVE SIMPLY two QUESTIONs. Tiger wood was criticized by many in America when he called himself Afro Asian.

I think if some one does not mention that he is in fact 1/2 this and 1/2 that, I would think he is ashame of one 1/2 or has a negative complex toward one of his 1/2s. I won't respect Tiger wood IF HE SAID HE IS simply African American, may be black American, but if he mentions Africa, he must mention his other 1/2, Asia.

----------------------------------------

Another question to the scholars here

why many think ancient Egyptian are identical to horners, horners are dark brown, with similair features to Ancient upper Egyptians, but the Ancient upper Egyptains were of red brownish skin, thew lower Egyptains were painted light cream colour.

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ausar,

it is hard not to insult this NEGRO! Yeah, you talk a whole lot. Did you know that your homeboy Turabi came to the states and was called a "nigger"? Did you know that? Since he looks like the average Northern Sudanese, maybe it is a wake up call. Now if your country exhibited the signs of hospitality, then maybe you would have something to say. But the fact is that your own country is killing people, north, south, and even in the east, cause they refuse to be "Arabized" and "Islamized(in the case of South Sudan)". And you EXHIBIT TO THE FULLNESS THE TYPE OF MENTALITY THAT IS DRIVING THE G-E-N-O-S-I-D-E in Darfur. Honestly dude, it is people like you that I want to smack the mess out of...........YOU, BASHIR, TURABI, ANWAR SADAT, and the rest, ARE NEGROS! That is what you are: face it. You are ashamed of being Black. You wish you were Arab(not even knowing that Muhammad himself was half-Black). Go on and keep being brainwashed. Your a sorry excuse for an African. Go and move to Syria with the rest of your Arab brethren. I bet cha that they will notice how "chocolate" you are......... [Big Grin] [Smile] [Cool] . Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Israel

we are not ashamed of what we are, we are a mix race, we are not going to run away from it.

But it is the African American who has contempt to his other 1/2, the white race and try to hide it, because it came through shame and humiliation, of rape and slavery.

The african american mind had beome set to ignore anything that is not black, out of his bitterness/shame and demand also from other coloured people, the same not to show that they are of a mixed racial background, and just say they are black.

Regards,

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salah
Member # 11739

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
because thay are . end of story . i am sory to say this but some of thoso janjaweed and others calling them selves arabs would have been called jaarers if they come to somalia! [Eek!] . as Ausar said there is nothing to do but laugh at them.
Posts: 216 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amr,

every scholar on this forum has proven to you that Ancient Egypt was African. You try to assert otherwise, but besides a lame article in the National Geo., you have presented NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT EGYPT IS MIXED! Therefore, Ancient Egypt was Black. It really doesn't matter what you think: it is the facts that you can present that will make or break your claim. And since you have provided less than sufficient facts, you are a joke. Ausar has chastised you at least once about having sources, and he is probably the most balanced person in here!............

That being said, this is your own personal self-hatred issues. You don't think that your ancestral "mixing" with the Arabs didn't have similar circumstances to African-Americans? We all know that that is bulls--t, so don't try to front. Nubians and other Africans suffered Arab slavery the same with A.A.'s dealt with European slavery, so stop fronting. Perhaps you should read the book by Deng called, "War of Visions". He speaks about the deep psychological issues in the psyche of the Northern Sudanese because of their Black and Arab heritage..........you are manifesting the same issues. How can you not be African if you dwell on the continent of Africa? Salaam

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Step back y'all! The King Is Back [Cool]

watch how he throws up the pyramid sign at the end of the video... priceless.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That being said, this is your own personal self-hatred issues. You don't think that your ancestral "mixing" with the Arabs didn't have similar circumstances to African-Americans? We all know that that is bulls--t, so don't try to front. Nubians and other Africans suffered Arab slavery the same with A.A.'s dealt with European slavery, so stop fronting
No disrespect,Israel, but most mixture that northern Sudanese did not come from slavery. What happened from what I read is Arabs took advantage of the matrilineal system both Nubians and Beja had so they would marry into royalty and thus Arabize the royal Nubian line. Other were just bedouin tribes that migrated into northern Sudan from the Red Sea area. I recommend you read Yusuf Fadl Hassan's Sudan and the Arabs for more details.

Alot of the Arabs that migrated into the Sudan also came from Egypt. During the time of the Ummyyad Caliph they brought bedouins in and settled them in parts of the Delta and Middle Egypt. These Arabs were given special privilages over native Egyptians untill gradually they were replaced by Turkish/Persians. The bedouins then fleed Egypt and settled further south in northern Sudan intermarrying with the Beja or Nubians. Most prefered the Beja because both had nomadic ways.

I will not disagree with you about slavery but it was never plantation slavery like in America,for the Islamic world relied more upon slaves as domestic servents;soliders or enuchs[sp].

Understand I am not excusing the atrosities Arabs comitted in either Egypt or Sudan but its not exactly like in the Americas or Carribean. One thing the Arabs did was make the Nubians sign something called the Baqt. The Baqt said that Nubians had to supply so many slaves yearly inorder to get grain and other good in return,but how much the baqt was followed is highly debated. Nubians were able to invade parts of Upper Egypt and even up to Cairo to free a Coptic patriarch.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^Either way Ausar, you might as well delete this thread as it is a repeat of another thread you deleted where AMR makes the same ridiculous "Tiger Woods" claim!

Tiger Woods is not an indigenous, let alone ancient indigenous African. The Egyptians and Sudanese were!

Posts: 26293 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Djehuti are you sure behind any doubts that those Ancient Egyptians were indigneous, no where there is 100% proof either way.

But we know that today's Egyptians and North Sudanese are defintely mix and they are also demanded to call themselves frican period, while they are afro Arabs.

It is a fact that 80% of the DNA of todays general Egyptians and North Sudanese population are identical to their ancient ancestors.

--------------------
Regards,

lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh my god your here guys and i was wondering where the candy where you all you closed one topic and reoppen three others lol... am outta here god bless you all ;)no more racing the "race for me" [Smile]

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Djehuti, I probably will delete the thread but I also see it as an advantage to tell others about the neglected history of Medieval Egypt and Sudan.

Amr, these has never been any genetic test comparing the modern Egyptian or Sudanese population with the ancient Egyptian population. Dna studies on ancient remains are hard to come by,and according to many are not very accurate due to sample contamination.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
That is what we always understood, from Sudan History site

"Archaeological excavation of sites on the Nile above Aswan has confirmed human habitation in the river valley during the Paleolithic period that spanned more than 60,000 years of Sudanese history. By the eighth millennium B.C., people of a Neolithic culture had settled into a sedentary way of life there in fortified mud-brick villages, where they supplemented hunting and fishing on the Nile with grain gathering and cattle herding. Contact with Egypt probably occurred at a formative stage in the culture's development because of the steady movement of population along the Nile River. Skeletal remains suggest a blending of negroid and Mediterranean populations during the Neolithic period (eighth to third millenia B.C.) that has remained relatively stable until the present, despite gradual infiltration by other elements."

--------------------
Regards,

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One should be proud of one's ethnicity but sadly when people reach the shores of USA, everybody wants to associate with the majority!

Funny thing liek what Israel says, let those same Egyptians, N. Sudanese, etc try to pull that in Lebanon, Syria, Iran and Turkey and it will not work. Better yet, try their neighbours of Libya or Algeria and they will see their true colour(s)!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Problem is,Amr, the site is based off out-dated anthropological studies that did not reflect the diversity of indigenous Africans. The term Mediterranean is a bogus anthropological term know discarded by most anthropologist. The term was developed by Guilselpi Sergi.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:

Djehuti are you sure behind any doubts that those Ancient Egyptians were indigneous, no where there is 100% proof either way.

Actually there IS by way of archaeology, physical anthropology and genetics.

quote:
But we know that today's Egyptians and North Sudanese are defintely mix and they are also demanded to call themselves frican period, while they are afro Arabs.
Of course, but today's Egyptians are not ancient Egyptians.

quote:
It is a fact that 80% of the DNA of todays general Egyptians and North Sudanese population are identical to their ancient ancestors.
The percentage number may be a little off, but indeed indigenous E lineages are present in even 'Arab' Egyptians.

-

quote:
That is what we always understood, from Sudan History site

"Archaeological excavation of sites on the Nile above Aswan has confirmed human habitation in the river valley during the Paleolithic period that spanned more than 60,000 years of Sudanese history. By the eighth millennium B.C., people of a Neolithic culture had settled into a sedentary way of life there in fortified mud-brick villages, where they supplemented hunting and fishing on the Nile with grain gathering and cattle herding. Contact with Egypt probably occurred at a formative stage in the culture's development because of the steady movement of population along the Nile River. Skeletal remains suggest a blending of negroid and Mediterranean populations during the Neolithic period (eighth to third millenia B.C.) that has remained relatively stable until the present, despite gradual infiltration by other elements."

[Roll Eyes] And as we've explained to you ad-infinitum, "Mediterranean" is a loosely defined term that describes anyone from Somalis, to Indians, to Filipinos! All the populations described as 'Mediterranean' in Africa like Somalis and Fulani are indigenous to Africa!
Posts: 26293 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotep2u
Member # 9820

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hotep2u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings:

Amr1 wrote:
quote:
Why black Americans wants the Egyptian, N. Sudanese and Tiger Wood to be black only?

Why they want us to identify ourself as black period, not that we are mixed etc..

I have no answer or an article. I HAVE SIMPLY two QUESTIONs. Tiger wood was criticized by many in America when he called himself Afro Asian.

I think if some one does not mention that he is in fact 1/2 this and 1/2 that, I would think he is ashame of one 1/2 or has a negative complex toward one of his 1/2s. I won't respect Tiger wood IF HE SAID HE IS simply African American, may be black American, but if he mentions Africa, he must mention his other 1/2, Asia.

Tiger Woods can claim what ever he wants no Afrikan American gives a hoot what Tiger Woods claims, Comedians made fun of his obvious self denial though that was on the Comedians.

1/2 this, 1/4 that is the opinion of the individual, because SOCIETY has rules of it's own that is quite clear if you have broad features or have darker skin tone with hair that's close to wooly texture then your Afrikan by default and if you try to deny that you had better be ready to be laughed at by Afrikans, Europeans, Arabs and every one else who understands that eyes don't lie.

If your a native of Egypt today you can say what you want because the only VOICE you have today is from the Afrikan Americans seeing that ARABS have you living in a ARABIC ruled society where YOU are not allowed to have a independent thought.

TOURISM in Egypt has not suffered from the renewed publicity so next time you want to call Afrikan Americans your "Enemy" just remember that $1 billion per year WELFARE check that you collect from our tax dollars.

Hotep

Hotep

Posts: 477 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

And as we've explained to you ad-infinitum, "Mediterranean" is a loosely defined term that describes anyone from Somalis, to Indians, to Filipinos! All the populations described as 'Mediterranean' in Africa like Somalis and Fulani are indigenous to Africa!

From a bio-anthropological standpoint, it is a scientifically bankrupt term.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amr so u put yourself as white on the census?
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Djehuti, I probably will delete the thread but I also see it as an advantage to tell others about the neglected history of Medieval Egypt and Sudan.

Amr, these has never been any genetic test comparing the modern Egyptian or Sudanese population with the ancient Egyptian population. Dna studies on ancient remains are hard to come by,and according to many are not very accurate due to sample contamination.

... this was discussed before.
Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by multisphinx:

As others
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hotep2u:
Greetings:

Amr1 wrote:
quote:

Tiger Woods can claim what ever he wants no Afrikan American gives a hoot what Tiger Woods claims, Comedians made fun of his obvious self denial though that was on the Comedians.

1/2 this, 1/4 that is the opinion of the individual, because SOCIETY has rules of it's own that is quite clear if you have broad features or have darker skin tone with hair that's close to wooly texture then your Afrikan by default and if you try to deny that you had better be ready to be laughed at by Afrikans, Europeans, Arabs and every one else who understands that eyes don't lie.

If your a native of Egypt today you can say what you want because the only VOICE you have today is from the Afrikan Americans seeing that ARABS have you living in a ARABIC ruled society where YOU are not allowed to have a independent thought.

TOURISM in Egypt has not suffered from the renewed publicity so next time you want to call Afrikan Americans your "Enemy" just remember that $1 billion per year WELFARE check that you collect from our tax dollars.

Hotep

Hotep

you don't give it for us for nothing.
Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
quote:

As others
And as what, under "others"? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Truth - a liar penetrating device!

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotep2u
Member # 9820

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hotep2u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings:

Amr1 wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you don't give it for us for nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This individual attacked the U.S.A

-

Can we get a refund for the billions of dollars we paid to keep these individuals away from the U.S.A?

Hotep

Posts: 477 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AMR1,

Nothing good will come out to debate with Hotep. Please ignore him.

Salam

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Supercar:
quote:
quote:

As others
And as what, under "others"? [Big Grin]
afro arabs
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hotep2U, I will bite the bait this time. You have a bad case of generalization,and tend to attack people's ethnic background when you disagree.

Just because I disagree with you I don't attack African Americans or any other ethnic group.

Just to inform you both Israel and Egypt get billions of dollars in aid. Hardly any of the billion aid money beneifts the average impoverished Egyptian. If America cuts it off Egyptians on the bottom will still be on the bottom. Still Egyptians on the bottom know how to hustle and survive without any help of foreigners. We are not weak people nor demand any kind of monetary aid.

Sure Egypt is a third world country with a corrupt goverment and lots of poverty but the Egyptian people donot lack culture.

Since when did they make Hotep2U head of United States foreign affairs? You don't have any position in the cabinet.

How about looking in your own backyard istead of talking about Egyptians?

I could point out that many African Americans and white America live like third world countries inside America,but Egypt has its own slums.

Who cares about Sheikh Abdel Rahman when did he represent most Egyptians in America?

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Supercar:

quote:
quote:

As others
And as what, under "others"?
afro arabs
Since when was that added to the list? LOL.
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Super, next to other, sometimes you have to say what you are, some are satisfied when you just write "others".

I am defintely not Afro American or Caucasian or asian or hispanics, or red Indian.

--------------------
Regards,

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
Super, next to other, sometimes you have to say what you are, some are satisfied when you just write "others".

I am defintely not Afro American or Caucasian or asian or hispanics, or red Indian.

My friend, there is a choice for "black", which would easily apply to you.

--------------------
Truth - a liar penetrating device!

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
I am not too familiar with the more recent U.S. census but most people of northern African or Middle Eastern ancestry are bunched in with white Americans. Unless the census has changed to when my mother and father first came to America. Please note I don't agree with this classification nor take it seriously.

So,Amr, most likely will check other because on the forum is says ''black'' is not applicable to a Northern African like himself.

I am not sure if the decision was changed from Moustafa Hefny's experiance:

The lawsuit targets Directive Number 15 of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget. The directive defines black as a person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. A white person is defined as having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, North Africa or the Middle East.
http://edition.cnn.com/US/9707/16/racial.suit/

BTW, I don't think you should force Amr to identify with America's white/black label. This is just my perpective.

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:

BTW, I don't think you should force Amr to identify with America's white/black label. This is just my perpective.

If you are referring to me, I haven't done so. See my posts. If only I had the power to apply 'force' from my computer screen...then that would be a 'watch out' scenario. [Big Grin]

Seriously though, from an objective standpoint, Mr. Amr1 fits well within the tropical African ranges of phenotype. Folks in America easily see this as "black". [Wink]

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Maybe Amr1 is percieved as black by Americans but what he considers himself is much more important than an American perception. Most people not living in the West identify themselves by their nationality before color or phenotype. Amr might share the same phenotype but have very little culturally incommon with people who identify themselves as black.

If Amr decided to identify himself as black he couldn't anyway because he is an northern African and would unfortunately be bunched in with white Americans. The way the U.S. census is forumlated is biased against foreigners who don't feel white/black classification is applicable to them.

Understand my view on the following does not change any of my beliefs about Amr or his views on the origins of the ancient Egyptians.

Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:

I seriously doubt it boils down to the question of those nameless black Americans wanting people like YOU to identify as black, it is more of the question of what you are 'seen' as.

quote:
AMR1:

Boy if it boiled down to just the human genome, not a single one of us would have any business of identifying with color [aka melanin level]. For one, genes don't have 'color', in the sense of skin tone, and then, we are all virtually alike on the inside barring any microscopic analysis of haplotype [e.g. Y chromosomes and mtDNA] variations that make up a very tiny portion of our genome. So this talk of "1/2" this or that, is simply a smoke screen.

Simply put, people don't instantly and superficially identify you via your genes, but by your physical appearance, and in this regard, your skin tone is quite visible.

quote:

Maybe Amr1 is percieved as black by Americans but what he considers himself is much more important than an American perception. Most people not living in the West identify themselves by their nationality before color or phenotype. Amr might share the same phenotype but have very little culturally incommon with people who identify themselves as black.

If Amr decided to identify himself as black he couldn't anyway because he is an northern African and would unfortunately be bunched in with white Americans. The way the U.S. census is forumlated is biased against foreigners who don't feel white/black classification is applicable to them.

Understand my view on the following does not change any of my beliefs about Amr or his views on the origins of the ancient Egyptians.

Ausar, I'm afraid you and I are in two different worlds here. I'm talking objective and you are talking subjective. A person could call him/herself blue for all I care; I can't force that upon anyone. Objectively though, we all know this is a bunch of baloney. If Amr1 wants to talk objective, that will require a little bit of work...'substantiating', not wishful thinking.
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Israel

we are not ashamed of what we are, we are a mix race, we are not going to run away from it.

But it is the African American who has contempt to his other 1/2, the white race and try to hide it, because it came through shame and humiliation, of rape and slavery.

The african american mind had beome set to ignore anything that is not black, out of his bitterness/shame and demand also from other coloured people, the same not to show that they are of a mixed racial background, and just say they are black.

Regards,

Quit blabbering your mouth saying untrue things AMR1. In the US, the one-drop rule was created by whites in the "interest" Of keeping white blood pure from "Negro" taint" as they put it. Over a period of time, people affected by the one-drop rules just naturally started to cling closer to each other and thats how you have the ethnic identity of what is called African-American. We do acknowledge that we do have some non-black ancestry, none of us deny that. Identifying as "black" and "African-American" is not the same as identifying as pure black or pure anything, so stop please stop posting senseless threads.
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Nonsense, Tiger Woods was criticized by some blacks because before his meteoric rise to success he had no problem with people calling him and the "next black golfer". It was only after his rise and success that he started calling himself "Calabiasian" or whatever, so some people felt he alienated a people that once supported him in the beginning.
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:

No, it should be read that AMR1 should not force people like African-Americans who identify as black to say we are mixed simply because he believes the world is mixed up. He fails to understand that ethnic identification and genetics don't go hand in hand. Genetic mixture does not dictate ethnic identification and vice versa, so his senseless blabbering about National Geographic and Spencer Wells is irrelevant.
Hotep2u
Member # 9820

Member Rated:
Greetings:

X-Ras wrote:

quote:
Quit blabbering your mouth saying untrue things AMR1. In the US, the one-drop rule was created by whites in the "interest" Of keeping white blood pure from "Negro" taint" as they put it. Over a period of time, people affected by the one-drop rules just naturally started to cling closer to each other and thats how you have the ethnic identity of what is called African-American. We do acknowledge that we do have some non-black ancestry, none of us deny that. Identifying as "black" and "African-American" is not the same as identifying as pure black or pure anything, so stop please stop posting senseless threads.

No, it should be read that AMR1 should not force people like African-Americans who identify as black to say we are mixed simply because he believes the world is mixed up. He fails to understand that ethnic identification and genetics don't go hand in hand. Genetic mixture does not dictate ethnic identification and vice versa, so his senseless blabbering about National Geographic and Spencer Wells is irrelevant.

Highly intelligent response to the nonsense coming from Amr1, X-Ras well said.

Ausar I'm not attacking Egypt or the ethnic groups in Egypt, what i'm doing is pointing the facts to Amr1 that Afrikan Americans are not the "Enemy" because Afrikan Americans are not in Egypt destroying buildings or declaring war on Egypt. I see Muslim groups coming from Egypt declaring war on America plus destroying buildings in America, though America gives Egypt over $1 Billion in Welfare aid every year.

How many Countries in Afrika get over $1 Billion in Welfare aid from America every year?

Can someone show me proof that the poor in Egypt do not recieve any benefits from that yearly WELFARE CHECK that Egypt receives from America?

Tourism also helps Egypt regardless of who is rich or poor in Egypt because Tourist spend MONEY in your country and Afrikan Americans also contribute to helping your Tourist Industry in Egypt so if that type of behavior is what Amr1 considers to be the work of "THE ENEMY" then Amr1 needs to GET A EDUCATION and stop embarrassing Ancient Egypt because ignorance was looked down on in Ancient KEMET.

Let me make this quite clear, IF YOU ARE LIVING IN EGYPT TODAY AND YOU DO NOT PURSUE KNOWLEDGE OR YOU DON'T LIKE TO STUDY THE TRUTH, THEN DON'T CLAIM EGYPT AS YOUR ANCESTORS BECAUSE THE INHABITANTS OF KEMET LOOKED DOWN ON IGNORANCE.

If you were born in Egypt good for you.

If you have Egyptian ancestry good for you.

If you were born in Egypt, with Egyptian ancestry and no matching intelligence, then you are a DISGRACE to your Ancestors.

Afrikan Americans TODAY stand on our OWN MERIT our achievments speak for themselves.

Afrikan Americans don't need to make claims about being GREAT, because no other group of Afrikans on the planet has more Scientific Innovations than Afrikan Americans.

The greatness within the Afrikan American community is not locked up in the past, it is going on TODAY, despite the numerous acts of persecutions from numerous groups, the Afrikan American community still continue's to strive towards doing good works and presenting a POSITIVE IMAGE of Afrika and Afrikan people for the world to see.

Afrikan Americans are just another group of Afrikans who strive to do good works like our Ancestors instructed, so please do NOT hate, just participate.

Hotep

AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
America has interest in our area that is why it pays Egypt to do its dirty work in the area, it is not free money or welfare.

If mubarak stop working for the americans what they need in our region, the check will stop. Our country unfortunately is employed by America.

--------------------
Regards,

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hotep2u:
Greetings:

X-Ras wrote:

quote:

Highly intelligent response to the nonsense coming from Amr1, X-Ras well said.

Ausar I'm not attacking Egypt or the ethnic groups in Egypt, what i'm doing is pointing the facts to Amr1 that Afrikan Americans are not the "Enemy" because Afrikan Americans are not in Egypt destroying buildings or declaring war on Egypt. I see Muslim groups coming from Egypt declaring war on America plus destroying buildings in America, though America gives Egypt over $1 Billion in Welfare aid every year.

How many Countries in Afrika get over $1 Billion in Welfare aid from America every year?

Can someone show me proof that the poor in Egypt do not recieve any benefits from that yearly WELFARE CHECK that Egypt receives from America?

Tourism also helps Egypt regardless of who is rich or poor in Egypt because Tourist spend MONEY in your country and Afrikan Americans also contribute to helping your Tourist Industry in Egypt so if that type of behavior is what Amr1 considers to be the work of "THE ENEMY" then Amr1 needs to GET A EDUCATION and stop embarrassing Ancient Egypt because ignorance was looked down on in Ancient KEMET.

Let me make this quite clear, IF YOU ARE LIVING IN EGYPT TODAY AND YOU DO NOT PURSUE KNOWLEDGE OR YOU DON'T LIKE TO STUDY THE TRUTH, THEN DON'T CLAIM EGYPT AS YOUR ANCESTORS BECAUSE THE INHABITANTS OF KEMET LOOKED DOWN ON IGNORANCE.

If you were born in Egypt good for you.

If you have Egyptian ancestry good for you.

If you were born in Egypt, with Egyptian ancestry and no matching intelligence, then you are a DISGRACE to your Ancestors.

Afrikan Americans TODAY stand on our OWN MERIT our achievments speak for themselves.

Afrikan Americans don't need to make claims about being GREAT, because no other group of Afrikans on the planet has more Scientific Innovations than Afrikan Americans.

The greatness within the Afrikan American community is not locked up in the past, it is going on TODAY, despite the numerous acts of persecutions from numerous groups, the Afrikan American community still continue's to strive towards doing good works and presenting a POSITIVE IMAGE of Afrika and Afrikan people for the world to see.

Afrikan Americans are just another group of Afrikans who strive to do good works like our Ancestors instructed, so please do NOT hate, just participate.

Hotep

If I had a billion to myself I would invest it into Africa the more.

I think that there is a failure to communicate here. The pride of Africans from country to country is terrible. Who cares what investment America make to other nations ... We know the money we make over here is not going into our communities...

As we just learned from Ausar ... its not going into their communities as well. So here we are fussing over money neither one of us see... lol

AMR1,

What you have to understand is, its not about American Americans wanting to claim Egypt for themselves ... Its not about the classification and what you choose to call yourself. Its about maintaining historical accuracy.

I don't believe the ancient were into colors like that. What we are faced with is a people i.e. Eurocentrics that have installed into all nations that color matters and because of their wickedness, they will try to strip all people of their worth.

If you strip a man of his worth, he feels worthless; and once he feels worthless, he becomes worthless. Worthless people usually die for no reason and I know were not a worthless people.

From my understanding, their are people in Africa that will call themselves green before they accept the term 'black'. Does that make them any less black in the sense that we are using the word?? Absolutely not.

Let those who choose to call themselves otherwise do as such, but let us maintain historical accuracy ... We are fusing over semantics, and that doesn't help those who are trying to learn.

Division becomes the focus once someone step on the foot of a nation that we don't really belong to or a nation that we do belong to.

To national governments exchanging money at this moment is not our concern... If they were exchanging Egypt/Africa's artifacts and destroying them for their quest to keep a truth hidden... that's our concern..

Peace!~

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so what the big deal when americans help egypt... egypt needs the help do you see any other way??? we are getting the help we need and we are still keeping somehow our identity... I hope..
we should not be in a denial we should be real

--------------------

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only 1 drop rule of relevance is Amr'1's.

His rule is that 1 drop of anything 'non-black' means you are not black because you are not 'pure' black.

He does not apply this rule to anything other than 'black'.

He claims for example to be Egyptian, and he claims to be Sudanese and he claims to be African and he claims to Arab, but he denies being Black, which is actually the one provable fact about his identity that can be established simply by looking at him - in spite of attempt to cover it up with Arab regalia.

Maybe you should have your skin bleeched Amr1. [Wink]

And of course, based upon population migrations, which Amr1 references but doesn't understand, virtually all of Asia's Arabs are part African and part Black.

If purity is the standard and Arab or even white - juxtapose black. Then Arabs and whites cannot exist, because they *all part black*.

This thread is silly as all Amr1's threads are, i'm just suprised no one called him on his obvious contradictions.

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^Again, truth be told.

-

^Have a look at area number 14-- Palestine, and notice the frequency of African E lineage.

Now I dare AMR or anyone in here to call Palestinian Arabs part black to their faces. [Big Grin]

Member # 11660

Rate Member
close this topic its getting redundant

--------------------

Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingspirit [Smile] :
close this topic its getting redundant

-

Done!
[Wink]

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
looooooooooooooooooooooool

--------------------

Yonis
Member # 7684

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Ru2religous wrote:
Who cares what investment America make to other nations ... We know the money we make over here is not going into our communities...

Hotep is a cultural whore, a prostitute who jumps from one community to the other, wasn't he the one who once said he used to be a Muslim? [Big Grin] Today he's an American capitalist, yesterday he was a pan-africanist, tomorrow he will be a zoroastrian and next week he'll explore hinduism. This guy is so pathetic, its not even funny. LOl@"I use to be a muslim" [Big Grin]
Posts: 1420 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis:
[QUOTE]
Hotep is a cultural whore, a prostitute ...

Evergreen Writes:

Dear Mr/Ms,

Please don't insult posters on this forum. It is not neccessary to insult in order to make a point.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
This thread should have been closed (actually deleted) a long time ago.

But getting back to the original topic
quote:

Israel

Regards,

Ironically enough, most African Americans will not deny their mixed heritage. Many African Americans know that either they or someone in their family or at least in their community has mixed-white ancestry.

Now I ask, how many whites will admit that they have mixed black ancestry? Not many.

Even though the number of white Americans with black ancestry is greater than it seems. Also, geneticist Cavelli Sforza noted that Europeans on average of 1/3 recent African ancestry! Even Africans don't have that high amount of foreign ancestry!!

LOL And for West Asians, especially 'Arabs' it is worse!

Which is why AMR's rantings of 'mixed' African is nothing but a joke.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com