EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Insecurity among European Americans and African Americans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Insecurity among European Americans and African Americans
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFRICA I         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been reading Egyptsearch for quite some time and noticed that some Euro and African Americans intervene regularly, very few Europeans...is Egyptsearch the new battle ground between Afro American and Euro American...I'm personally from Africa and there are some posters like Doug M and Glider who are projecting the garbage of the United States into this forum, and I'm inviting them here, so they can express themselves....
Posts: 919 | From: AFRICA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ You just now realized that??!! [Eek!]

LMAO [Big Grin]

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefar
Member # 13890

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Nefar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ was all this really necessary?

I mean come on...
quote:
Real talk Cuuzzzzzzz..."
huh? [Confused] "cuuzzzzzz"

are you serious right now?

quote:
Ya feel me Cuzz 6/2 Diamonds homie ...
you are playing with us right?
Posts: 229 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefar
Member # 13890

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nefar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm an X-gang-banger
ok you must be joking my mistake.
Posts: 229 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know its childish but he is really pissing me off ...

I want to get him and I shouldn't have wrote what I wrote but I want to get him so bad!!!! and I know that I'm wrong but damn ... I wish he was near me so I could end his loose talk ..

P.S I never joke about anything like that ... Once again I let this dude get to me and I apologize but I want his head! Period!!!!

I just pray that I'm blesseed enough to run into him one day and ... show him the error of his ways ... I'm sorry but that is how I feel. I want to meet him as an AA and twist his wig ...

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
I do apologize but I don't like him and wish that he can talk his talk where I'm at so that I can burst his bubble ...

As a matter of fact he wouldn't say the stuff he say if we were face to face because he will know that I'm not the one ...

Every forum has one and I'm the one that doesn't play with girly men ... period ... hes a American that gets off on talking because he know African will let it go but I will do him in for it ... Period and believe me I will have no remorse what so ever.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Africans you are witnessing the difference between down south American black vs. West American blacks ...

I'm from West America and believe me this dude if he voice his opinion out loud would be dead out here but in the Southern parts of America they are more kind and just beat him until he is half dead ...

I hate to sound like this and I've been on this site for years but I want his head!!! Atlanta is cool but I'm not ... please come and visit me ... I'm in Los Angeles CA ... if you make it to the states ...I will promise I will met you ... period ... I promise from the bottom of my heart ...

Come and get to know me for the 2minute I will not let you get away with your blasphemy.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^ All I gotta say is that African Americans aren't the only ones who supposedly feel "insecure". It seems some Egyptians and other northeast Africans are too. If you get my drift. [Wink]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why does Africa I keeps trolling the forum with these dumb topics? The powers that be here are clearly too liberal of this guy.
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefar
Member # 13890

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
weirdest thread open so far...
and somewhat ironic.

quote:
It seems some Egyptians and other northeast Africans are too. If you get my drift.
what do you mean by that?
sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportbilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey religious--

I'M for the deep South and down here Africa1's ignorant mouth would have been shut by now --believe that!

This guy's constant baiting of AA's shows how inferior he feels. This thread should have been called, "Insecurity among continental Aficans, like me!"

The forum mods or the site owner needs to stop letting Africa1 turn the ancient Egyptology forum into his own little toilet where he talks politics instead of history. This thread doesn't belong among decent people, and certainly doesn't belong in the ANCIENT Egypt thread.
It doesn't even haven anything to do with egypt or Africa. Then again, neither does Africa1.

Posts: 248 | From: Way Down South | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportbilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Africa1's trolling/trying to start problems is as bad as that Nadeed retard who was trolling these parts recently.
Now if the mods don't remove his nonsense it will only enoucrage others to do the same. You mods/site owners really need to get off your duffs and enforce your own rules, otherwise you'll be the ones responsible for turning this site into a free-fire zone for unaccomplished africans who are desperate for attention.

Africa1 needs to be put on notice one time and one time onle: if he opens another thread or contaminates another thread with his deliberate attempts to start a fight then he's going to ban-land.

Oh, --and this is just a suggestion-- maybe you mods/site owner shouldn't do like you did with Nadeed and wait three and four weeks before you FINALLY decide that it's worth your time to wake up and clean the troublemking trolls out of the site.
Just a suggestion.
Africa1 has never contributed anything of value to this forum. There's no point in his continuing to be here.

Posts: 248 | From: Way Down South | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love juice.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me get this straight. People here believe this is about Euro Americans and Afro Americans? Sorry, but this is foolish. This is about the POWER of American technology wealth and mass media. It is AMERICA that gave us the internet. It is AMERICA that produces so much popular culture seen around the world, like movies and TV. THAT is what makes the opinions of Americans so much more pronounced when it comes to ancient Egypt. But more than that, this is an ENGLISH forum and WHO ELSE would be talking about EGYPT on an ENGLISH FORUM? If this were an ARABIC forum I bet the issue would be moot. But, beyond all of that, who is funding SO MANY of the excavations in Egypt.... AMERICA. Who has some of the greatest collections of Egyptian artifacts.... AMERICANS (Getty, Rockerfeller, etc). So the only insecurity is being expressed by AFRICA 1 towards the fact that FOREIGNERS have a GREATER SAY in their OWN HISTORY than Africans do (if Africa 1 is an African). That is a GOOD THING ONLY if he is proposting AFRICANS become responsible for telling THEIR OWN HISTORY. But I bet it isn't, it is just a foolish attempt to distract from the issue and the cause of TRUE African independence and having a say in their OWN destiny and their OWN history.

But the issue I want to know is, what does AFRICA1 believe? Does he agree with the European/American dominated Egyptology establishment?

And face facts, Europeans and Americans have been able to spread half truths and lies about Egypt for the last 200 years because of the wealth and power. African Americans are OUTSIDE of the circles of wealth and power that run these establishments. They want THE TRUTH to be told about AFRICAN history. But seems to me, in your little mind, that Africans and African Americans should stay in their place, and let the Europeans and Americans do all the thinking and analysis and dissemination of African history. I guess Africans should not be interested in or SMART enough to TELL THEIR OWN HISTORY.

And if you felt the need to call me out because I stepped on your toes then GOOD! I take it as a compliment. If you are SO AFRICAN and KNOW SO MUCH then please provide some KNOWLEDGE then and stop letting OTHERS know MORE ABOUT YOU than YOU KNOW ABOUT YOURSELF..... I would feel embarrassed too if OTHERS knew more about MY back yard than I knew about MY OWN.

Posts: 8897 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AFRICA I:
I've been reading Egyptsearch for quite some time and noticed that some Euro and African Americans intervene regularly, very few Europeans...is Egyptsearch the new battle ground between Afro American and Euro American...I'm personally from Africa and there are some posters like Doug M and Glider who are projecting the garbage of the United States into this forum, and I'm inviting them here, so they can express themselves....

AFRICA I; judging from the responses to your post, I can only guess that you are of nefarious purpose. However, whether you intended it or not, your question is a serious one, and merits a serious response.

For centuries now, Europeans have made history and religion, little more than an exercise in propaganda and general bullshit. Modern Europeans however, being generally better educated, and being closer to the actual people and places involved, have gradually come to see and understand this, and have generally withdrawn from the fray.

The western hemisphere on the other hand, has not experienced this intimacy with the actual people and places, which would allow for the gleaning of truth through the bullshit. While the average European of today will say that religion is not an important part of their daily lives, it is quite the opposite in the western hemisphere.

Which is understandable when you consider the makeup of the western hemisphere. Like Australia, the Americas is populated by Europeans who could not make it where they were, and went there in search of their fortunes, slow footed or bad fighting sub-Saharan Africans who didn’t have a choice, and indigenous peoples who lacked the intellectual capacity to recognize the danger White people posed.

Consequently, out of this soup, you will get a people who are inventive and aggressive, but not very thoughtful. The average person of the western hemisphere today, is as ignorant of the world and its people, as a European of centuries ago.

Also, unlike Europeans, the people of the Americas have never (as a group) challenged religious dogma: which was at the heart of the old European campaign of misinformation. Except for the Mexicans, who tried to limit the influence of the clergy during their revolution, only to see their restrictions melt away – on the wishes of the people themselves!

I personally am never sure how to view that: a people so devoutly following the dictates of a religion that was responsible for their own almost total destruction. Likewise, I have corresponded with Afro-Americans who I am sure would have done me harm in defense of teachings given to them by their former enslavers. How weird is that, preferring to believe that which denigrates you, as taught to you by your oppressor, instead of the truth, which would serve to uplift you, (I’m speaking of religion here).

So you see AFRICA I, it’s really nothing more than the ill-informed arguing with the ill-informed over a lie. Not so strange at all, Africans do it all the time.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
never mind
Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually those who believe that this is simply the ill informed arguing with the ill informed over a lie are missing the point. It is those who support the lie over those who DON'T support the lies arguing over the lies. The only person who is ill informed is he or she who does not not see that there is a lie that has been told to begin with.
Posts: 8897 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Mike, thanks for your original analysis of Americans, sometime White and Black American don't realize they are both victims of an immature social and cultural system who sometime trigger pity from lucid observers.
Posts: 919 | From: AFRICA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
AfricaI the only insecurity I see is YOURS in trying to avoid the obvious conclusion that ancient Egypt was primarily the result of black African achievement, by trying to pretend that this is ONLY the concern of African Americans. That is absolutely retarded nonsense from someone who obviously does not have the sense enough to just admit that they don't know enough, care enough or smart enough to do their OWN research and come up with their OWN ideas on this subject. Facts and evidence are what makes the case for or against the peopling of ancient Egypt and the origins of its culture. FACTS don't change because of racism or insecurity, even though people can IGNORE the facts and tell lies for those same reasons. And since you brought it up, why don't you enlighten us on those things about ancient Egypt that AAs have made up that go against the facts and are purely a result of their own insecurity?
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
I hope you realized that most of the native African posters on ES realize that you are racist towards native African...so since it's useless to talk to a racist...I stop here. Mystery is aware of your biases and stopped communicating with you long time ago...you will end up communicating with non native Africans including your European American brothers.
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
And I hope you realize that YOU don't speak for most posters. They don't need YOU to speak for them. If they have a problem then THEY can most certainly speak for themselves. YOU are the one making statements that are unsubstantiated, which means YOU are insecure and YOU are poisoning the environment. So whenever YOU stop being insecure and making up fake claims to hide YOUR OWN insecurity, then maybe THEN we can have a REAL discussion.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
Let me get this straight. People here believe this is about Euro Americans and Afro Americans? Sorry, but this is foolish. This is about the POWER of American technology wealth and mass media. It is AMERICA that gave us the internet. It is AMERICA that produces so much popular culture seen around the world, like movies and TV. THAT is what makes the opinions of Americans so much more pronounced when it comes to ancient Egypt. But more than that, this is an ENGLISH forum and WHO ELSE would be talking about EGYPT on an ENGLISH FORUM? If this were an ARABIC forum I bet the issue would be moot. But, beyond all of that, who is funding SO MANY of the excavations in Egypt.... AMERICA. Who has some of the greatest collections of Egyptian artifacts.... AMERICANS (Getty, Rockerfeller, etc). So the only insecurity is being expressed by AFRICA 1 towards the fact that FOREIGNERS have a GREATER SAY in their OWN HISTORY than Africans do (if Africa 1 is an African). That is a GOOD THING ONLY if he is proposting AFRICANS become responsible for telling THEIR OWN HISTORY. But I bet it isn't, it is just a foolish attempt to distract from the issue and the cause of TRUE African independence and having a say in their OWN destiny and their OWN history.

But the issue I want to know is, what does AFRICA1 believe? Does he agree with the European/American dominated Egyptology establishment?

And face facts, Europeans and Americans have been able to spread half truths and lies about Egypt for the last 200 years because of the wealth and power. African Americans are OUTSIDE of the circles of wealth and power that run these establishments. They want THE TRUTH to be told about AFRICAN history. But seems to me, in your little mind, that Africans and African Americans should stay in their place, and let the Europeans and Americans do all the thinking and analysis and dissemination of African history. I guess Africans should not be interested in or SMART enough to TELL THEIR OWN HISTORY.

And if you felt the need to call me out because I stepped on your toes then GOOD! I take it as a compliment. If you are SO AFRICAN and KNOW SO MUCH then please provide some KNOWLEDGE then and stop letting OTHERS know MORE ABOUT YOU than YOU KNOW ABOUT YOURSELF..... I would feel embarrassed too if OTHERS knew more about MY back yard than I knew about MY OWN.

Say WORD!
It's sometimes lonely being ahead of the game. Hopefully others like "AFRICA I" will one day catch up with expanded vision.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
meninamer post and Doug M's post above is clearly a veiled racism against Black Native Africans. African posters are fully aware of this racism.
sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
AfricaI--
As blacks we ARE Africans. So nobody here is anti-African, we are however anti-AfricaI--that is, anti-YOU!
We also know a LOT more about Africa than you, even though you --allegedly--live there. Life is hard AfricaI, it's even harder when you're stupid.
You've contributed nothing but a non-stop avalache of horsesh*t, as you desperately post one ridiculous thread after the other, raving like a madman that NOBODY is more "African" than you --especially not those AFRICAN-americans, who BTW have been holding the torch of black-pride and culture higher and stronger than anyone else, but we have had the humility and decency not to belittle anyone else over that.

Why? Because we, like most Africans --except you, of course-- are aware of our history and our people. We are not whites, so we don't revere their history, or customs. We are not a Western people, so we don't exalt ourselves over the East. When white news outlets show wars in Africa and call Africa "The Hopeless Continent," as the Economist magazine did not so long ago, we realize that they're talking about us as well. We know who we are, do you africaI?
So to take the success and fame that we as Africans have earned in America and use it to attack other Africans is sheer lunacy. There's a lesson in that for you AfricaI, though I doubt you're smart enough to study it.
Blacks in the western world, from Canada to Brazil, realize that black isn't what we look like, it's what we ARE. What the hell are you? Besides a fool, I mean.
White supremacy has used every tool from government policy to the media to instill in blacks a sense of self-hatred, and that self-hatred takes many forms. Often it's blacks hating themeselves, but more often it's blacks hating each other, and trying to put one another down.
Care to guess which category you fall into AfricaI?

The story of Africa IS our story and nobody's going to stop us from telling it, or demand that we tell it THEIR way --especially not some chump who doesn't even know the realities of politics in Zimbabwe, even though he's closer to the place than we are.

Native African scholars like Anta Diop gladly drew knowledge from their brothers in America and didn't suffer from feelings of inferiority like you do. These men didn't draw lines of distinction between continental blacks and African Americans, because like most Africans they realized we're all Africans, regardless of where history has scattered us. What a shame that some of Africa's homegrown children have chosen to forget. You've become so consumed by self-hate and jealousy that you attack other blacks because you can't see any means of attacking the prison of poverty and helplessness that 500-plus years of white domination has put you into.
Dr. Diop and every other native African scholar, philosopher and leader would be as disgusted at your rabid hatred of blacks as the rest of us are.
Do us all a favor and STFU.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm African American and I'm sooo insecure. Waaaaa.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AFRICA I:
meninamer post and Doug M's post above is clearly a veiled racism against Black Native Africans. African posters are fully aware of this racism.

Actually, it a raw rejection of any of the world's blacks who insist on maintaining myopic thinking limitations as you are displaying.
It shows what African leaders have to deal with when they come in power.
It explains some of the tough decisions leaders such as Idi Amin. Mugabe have to make for the good of the many.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
White pride world wide!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2INN51z-Slg

everything after 8:00 shows how the movement portray themselves

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Scientifically race doesn't exist...so it's clear that Americans are wrong when they obsess with race, but it's understandable based on their more than crooked history. We are technically all Black Africans: Asians, Europeans and Africans...including the Economist editors and journalists.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com