EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » The Proud Nubian People of Egypt and Sudan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Proud Nubian People of Egypt and Sudan
Glider
Member # 12976

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Glider     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 315 | From: Deep Earth | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glider
Member # 12976

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glider     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 315 | From: Deep Earth | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neith-Athena
Member # 10040

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neith-Athena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the point of this is? Historically there is no such thing as "Nubian."
Posts: 140 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glider
Member # 12976

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glider     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Neith-Athena
Member # 10040

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neith-Athena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your right hemisphere impaired today? Can you write something instead of posting random, meaningless pictures? Is this a conciliatory peace-offering after all your racist nonsense?
Posts: 140 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 26251 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neith-Athena
Member # 10040

Rate Member
Wow, how easily he gives up. Maybe he will now leave the forum altogether and stop trolling.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
The girl to the left is beautiful [Smile]

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beja-Tiffa
Member # 14440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beja-Tiffa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah there is no such thing as Nubian Those are all Just Sudanese. Sudan has many Tribes even with in the North not all Northern Sudanese are One People they are divided into tribes and families. Any Sudanese From Sudan if u showed them a picture of a socalled Nubian would say he is just a Sudanese from the North and Yes the Nubians that are in Southern Egypt would be considered Sudanese by any Sudanese North or South. As All Sudanese would tell u Egypt and Sudan never had Borders so to u u see a Nubian in Southern Egypt but a Sudanese would just see a Nubian in Northern Sudan.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Zeus had yesterday to Ocean's bounds

Set forth to feast with Ethiop's faultless men,

And he was followed there by all the gods [Big Grin]

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oddly enough, these so-called "Nubians" are the closest to their Nile Valley ancestors in Egypt and Sudan, even if no such thing as "Nubia" existed 4,000 years ago.

-

-

Tomb of Djehutihotep:

-

-

-

-

Posts: 8893 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFRICA I         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The proud people of America:
 -

Posts: 919 | From: AFRICA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Solver
Member # 9033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Solver         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neith-Athena:

And the point of this is? Historically there is no such thing as "Nubian."

I suspect it is supposedly a reaction to the unanswered questions asked of him about some claims he made about Hefny, 'Nubians' and Egyptians in a now deleted Africa I 'baiting' thread.

^Correction: Beja-Tiffa was the one asked those questions, but the author of the thread probably took note as well.

Posts: 1947 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AFRICA I
Member # 13222

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AFRICA I         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystery, so you think that I wouldn't notice your comment...who allowed you to speak that way? Who?
Posts: 919 | From: AFRICA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Solver
Member # 9033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Solver         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Myself!
Posts: 1947 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com