EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Pyramid positions solved (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pyramid positions solved
nomorelies
Member # 16201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oknaw

You first said AEs came from India, then flopped over to southern African Origin 2 posts later. How do you expect anyone here to take you seriously? True scholars have concrete, exhaustive evidence of what they believe. You could have easily said you don't know where they came from. How can you expect anyone then to respect your reasoning ability on the Pyramid aligments?

Secondly, your "negroid" ideas were also debunked. People in North and east Africa have always had these so-called "caucasoid" traits without true foreign mixture, and this is found all over Africa for that matter. Do you realize that Uganda has alpine mountains? The Simien mountains in Ethiopia? Higher than anything in Europe? Could this have something to do with their "caucasoid" traits?

Lastly, Egyptology boring? The Greeks didn't think so sour puss..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlue_LXSSRo&feature=channel_page

Now run along back to your blog or stormfront where you are safe from human intelligence [Embarrassed] .

Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomorelies
Member # 16201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, the "no ancient civilizations in 'sub-saharan' Africa" rant was also debunked quickly. One I didn't see mentioned, however, was the ancient Nok civilization of Nigeria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok

Also this in Benin:

http://wysinger.homestead.com/ogiso.html

Now kindly go bury your head in hot sand again.

Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oknaw10
Member # 16192

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oknaw10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares? It's a discussion forum, not a scientific journal. I don't need to justify everything I say with accredited research or whatever you seem to expect. I can also change my opinions as often as I want. I was not rude, whereas other forum members were. That's the important point here. There are also members here who frequently post about 20 images so that the thread takes about 10 minutes to finish loading. Few of them have any relevance to anything anyway. Just use an online photo album site for your pictures of every citizen of Ethiopia and then post a link to it. Not you but Jari-Ankhamun, the mad image poster.
Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oknaw10:
Who cares? It's a discussion forum, not a scientific journal. I don't need to justify everything I say with accredited research or whatever you seem to expect. I can also change my opinions as often as I want. I was not rude, whereas other forum members were. That's the important point here. There are also members here who frequently post about 20 images so that the thread takes about 10 minutes to finish loading. Few of them have any relevance to anything anyway. Just use an online photo album site for your pictures of every citizen of Ethiopia and then post a link to it. Not you but Jari-Ankhamun, the mad image poster.

This is acadmeia, not a tea party. If you come on here with ignorance you get dealt with knowledge so you will learn something new and stop "RANTING" about this and that.

I have plenty more pictures if you want to post some supposed "White" "Irish" Egyptians. The Egyptians showed us how they saw themselves and they fit well into the diversity of Africa amung the Dark skinned East African/Nile Valley type. Whites and Europeans had nothing to do with Egypt until 2000 years after Egypt fell in to the hands of Foreign invaders(Greeks, Romans, Persians, Arabs) that were not from the Nile Valley nor had any intrest or association with Egypt and life along the Nile Valley.

You are just an upset Eurocentrist that has no real academic training or credit. Propably some 20 year old kid playing on his mothers computer.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oknaw10
Member # 16192

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oknaw10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I was simply going by the appearance of the hair on Egyptian mummies. Looked Caucasian to me but, frankly, I don't care if they were as black as Idi Amin. Why would I? I have no stake in where the AE came from?

I think you are still mad about the whole slave thing, from the early years of America. Go complain to the Arab slave traders, because I was not involved. Ironically, a large percentage of blacks have joined Islam, the very people responsible for enslaving their ancestors. Read this, if you will be so kind;

"The slave trade in Africa existed for thousands of years. The first main route passed through the Sahara, tying in to the Arab slave trade. After the European Age of Exploration, African slaves became part of the Atlantic slave trade, from which comes the modern, Western conception of slavery as an institution of African-descended slaves and non-African slave owners. Despite its illegality, slavery continues in some parts of the world, including Africa.

Elikia M’bokolo, April 1998, Le Monde diplomatique. Quote:"The African continent was bled of its human resources via all possible routes. Across the Sahara, through the Red Sea, from the Indian Ocean ports and across the Atlantic. At least ten centuries of slavery for the benefit of the Muslim countries (from the ninth to the nineteenth)." He continues: "Four million slaves exported via the Red Sea, another four million through the Swahili ports of the Indian Ocean, perhaps as many as nine million along the trans-Saharan caravan route, and eleven to twenty million (depending on the author) across the Atlantic Ocean" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_slave_trade

Arab Muslims are your enemy, not the white race. The white race just made use of the slaves the Arabs were selling. Not an admirable thing to do, certainly, but not as bad as the Arab slave sellers themselves. The Arabs are still involved in slavery of Africans right now while you stand idly by. For shame. They are slaves to Islam.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomorelies
Member # 16201

Rate Member
Oknaw

Don't confuse "slavery" with terrorism. What happened with the european "slave trade" was MUCH more than slavery. Blacks have only legally gained "freedom" in America about 40 years ago. More than 100 years after the so-called "proclamation", yet the assaults continue in one way or another. More comparable to attempted genocide, not slavery.

Secondly, as far as the pyramid positions, you might be on to something (though not new), and you might not be. However, it's highly UNLIKELY that you can understand a people's architecture/technology without really knowing much about the people themselves. Especially a highly spiritual people such as these. It's quite obvious that you don't know much about them, nor thier brethren on the continent, nor the diaspora.

You are attempting to decipher something from Ancient Km.t, NOT Greece. BIG difference and I think at this point in time, you are in over your head. You are not ready to decipher anything from these people yet.

Go play with Greece or Rome. They are more on your level right now. Come back after you have learned more.

Oknaw10
Member # 16192

Rate Member
See this here? It proves that the Muslims were the enslavers of both Africans and Europeans. They are our common enemy. Those slave selling buggers;

"Some historians estimate that between 11 and 18 million black African slaves crossed the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara Desert between 650 and 1900, which is more than the 9.4 to 14 million Africans brought to the Americas in the Atlantic slave trade.

According to Robert Davis between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured by Barbary pirates, who were vassals of the Ottoman Empire, and sold as slaves between the 16th and 19th centuries. These slaves were captured mainly from seaside villages from Italy, Spain, Portugal and also from more distant places like France or England, the Netherlands, Ireland and even Iceland and North America. The impact of these attacks was devastating – France, England, and Spain each lost thousands of ships, and long stretches of the Spanish and Italian coasts were almost completely abandoned by their inhabitants. Pirate raids discouraged settlement along the coast until the 19th century." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

That's how evil the Muslims were, and are. They are the enemies of the blacks and their slave brothers, the Europeans. LET'S GET 'EM!

Now in regard to my pyramid theory. I know plenty about the AE. I don't need to know what their ancestors did in Aratrea or Sahara. I've read lots of information about the AE. That's why I know that Orion was of great significance to them. Just read the Pyramid Texts and it is very clear. I also know that the stars of the northern sky were important to them and they wanted their souls to go there to become one of the imperishable stars. Again, this can be found in the Pyramid Texts. Why would I want to play with Greece and Rome? They don't have any mysteries that everyone in history has been unable to solve, as is the case with the Giza pyramid azimuths and positions. It's only fun when you solve mysteries that all the world's experts failed to solve. That way, you single yourself out from them as having superior mystery solving skills. That makes me happy. That puts my name down in history. Those mysteries can only be solved once. Forever after that, those solutions are my claim to fame. Nothing wrong with wanting the fame of solving one, or two, of the greatest mysteries in the history of the world is there?

The reason for those odd azimuths and pyramid positions have been bugging mankind for centuries. Somebody had to clear the case, and I knew I was the only one who could do it, so I did. What thanks do I get from you? Nada. I've heard of ingrates, but you guys take the cake.

nomorelies
Member # 16201

Rate Member
^^ Pure comedy!
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
Oknaw, read and learn....

-

http://worldhistoryconnected.press.uiuc.edu/2.1/ehret.html

Ehret: There are at least seven or eight ­maybe eleven to thirteen ­world regions which independently invented agriculture. None in Europe, by the way. One, of course, is in the Middle East, and many people still believe that this was the first, from which all the others developed. The idea of diffusion from the Middle East still lingers.

That idea really can't be sustained.

You have, for instance, one independent invention of agriculture in East Asia, maybe two. You have it more widely accepted now that there's an independent invention of agriculture in the interior of New Guinea. People argue about what to make of the Indian materials, but certainly India saw one of the three separate domestications of cattle; there are enough uniquely Indian crops that we might end up with India as another center of independent agricultural innovation. There are different ideas about the Americas, but I think we have two for sure: Mesoamerica and the Andes. There may also be a separate lowland tropical South American development. It also seems that there might be a few things domesticated in the southeastern United States even before there was Mesoamerican stimulus or diffusion. So that makes four.

Here's the point: agriculture was invented in Africa in at least three centers, and maybe even four. In Africa, you find the earliest domestication of cattle. The location, the pottery and other materials we've found makes it likely that happened among the Nilo-Saharan peoples, the sites are in southern Egypt. There is an exceptionally strong correlation between archaeology and language on this issue.

A separate or distinct agriculture arose in West Africa around yams.

A third takes place in southeastern or southern Ethiopia. I've got a student working this year in Ethiopia to see whether we can pin this down more precisely. The Ethiopians domesticated a plant called enset. It's very unique: Ethiopians use the lower stem and the bulb; not the tuber, the fruit, or the greens. Enset grows in a climatic zone distinct from that where cattle were first domesticated; that was further north.

The possible fourth area of agricultural invention would involve people who cultivated grain in Ethiopia. They seem to have begun cultivation of grain independently, but adopted cattle from the Nilo-Saharans of the middle Nile region. To pin this down, we need archaeology from a whole big area, but so far it's missing.

There's another really interesting innovation in Africa: pottery. There are two places in the world which develop pottery really early. One is Japan, where you find pottery before 10,000 BCE, going back to at least 11,000 or 12,000 BCE. And then you've got pottery by 10,500 BCE in the eastern Sahara, and it spreads widely in the southern Sahara. Unlike the Middle Eastern ceramics, where you can see the development of pottery at every stage, the stuff we find in the southern Sahara is already great pottery. So there's probably 500 years we're missing from the archaeological record. So let's say that pottery develops in the southern Sahara 2,500 years before Middle Eastern pottery. The Middle Eastern stuff does look like it was developed independently of the African, but ­ hey, this is really interesting! Africa is not too far away; there may have been some diffusion.

So, in a world history class, I would be talking about the development of agriculture in all the different parts of the world. I'd look at how people developed different kinds of agriculture in response to their particular environmental or demographic challenges. Then I'd look at the independent invention of pottery. In the Japanese case, it's not even connected with agriculture. One could argue that it turns up with cattle-keeping in the Sahara, but it also turns up with people who don't keep cattle, for fishing. So you can open up people's minds to technology:

Great write-up. What is interesting also about
your map is that if you use the definitions seen
in so many research studies and draw a line at
the 15th latitude or so, straight across from
the Horn of Africa as Keita does in one article,
this would make West African empires like
Ghana, Mali Songhay and others, plus half of
Timbuktu NON sub-Saharan or "non-African"!

lol

Looked up another study referenced in ES and the
authors used the term "North African". Turns out
they were lumping all of the Sahara, the Sudan
and Ethiopia into the category "North African."

-

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oknaw10:
Yeah, a fool who solved the mystery of the Giza pyramids azimuth, positions and builders. If only there were more fools like that, huh?

Now here's a nice picture of the Negro Nefertiti. The mummy of Rameses II has red hair too, another common feature of Negros, Irish ones.

-

LOL This kid must be joking if he says the famous bust of nefertiti looks 'white'. I've seen many an Ethiopian women who have those same exact features (never whites) and come close to that complexion.
quote:
Admittedly, some of them probably did dye their hair with henna or similar dyes but the fact remains that the hair on those mummies is caucasian type hair. You can see that it's not negro type hair. here's an example image. It's Queen Hatshetrut. She's white, with nice white person hair, and she's happy about it;

-

If by "negroid" hair, you mean kinky hair, that is only one type. African hair varies from tightly coiled spiral tuft of people like the Khoisan to the typical 'kinky' hair to curly hair and and even wavy forms.

Malian
 -

Algerian
 -

Egyptians
 -

Ethiopian
 -

Somalian
 -

And if you throw in the embalming chemicals for mummification as well as millennia of aridity, even the hair could lose most of its pigment.

http://wysinger.homestead.com/hair2.html

I suggest you stick to pyramid theories and leave the physical or cultural anthropological stuff alone since you obviously don't know what write in regards to those issues. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 26280 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com