EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Back to accepting black Egypt (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Back to accepting black Egypt
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:

The trolls do it to you all the time, and you have the audacity to call my behavior into question.

LOL Unlike you. I don't consider anything hurled at me from the likes of a troll to be in the least bit "beating" or "trashing". What do you call a befuddled loser who hurls insults at you? I call them 'haters' to say the least and let them be. Or I can have my fun and mock them for what they really are. In this situation, Kalonji is not a troll but whatever his mistakes and whatever disagreement you have with him I don't think all that you are spewing is worth it.
Posts: 26349 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

quote:

The trolls do it to you all the time, and you have the audacity to call my behavior into question.

LOL Unlike you. I don't consider anything hurled at me from the likes of a troll to be in the least bit "beating" or "trashing".
I am sure Grumman is not only referring to trolls. Clyde Winters called you out on the same matter before. At any rate, unlike you, I don't attract anti-intellectual talk. It is only when I'm being indulged at that way, do I respond in kind. So your estimation of me earlier is an outright lie, and in fact, I consider it yet another example of your sleight of hand ad hominem directed at me, thereby reaffirming what Grumman said about you.

quote:

In this situation, Kalonji is not a troll

Well, I do. The faggot indulged me first, I didn't address the creep. And in doing so, the modafucka went right at my person, instead of staying on-topic. That is a true definition of a troll, and while at first I didn't respond in kind, the lowlife being that troll that it is and still attacking my person, I felt compelled to respond in kind. If you'll simply read the fucking thread carefully, insteading of letting wild imaginations get the better of you, I would not need to inform you of this and you'd understand how we got to what transpired here.

quote:
but whatever his mistakes and whatever disagreement you have with him I don't think all that you are spewing is worth it.
It is more than worth it, regardless of your keeping yourself out of touch with reality. Read the bloody thread, and stop spreading ignorant lies about my person. The posts are right here to verify my version of events. This piece shyt--kalonjigaboo--does the very same things as Dirk or Recovering Afro-holic and his impersonators do, posting the same irrelevant ranting junk in multiple thread, and yet, you are as blind as bat that this creep is a full-blown troll? Get a grip with reality, my friend.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troll-attention seeking whore Mary. LOL!

quote:
you are on record admitting that you do in fact recognize what MindoverMatter related
LOL you pathetic low self esteem troll, Kalonji is right, you still dont get it that you are simply used for information of others, kinna like Whatbox fishing for old threads. You are nothing outside of that. If you so desperately want my respect, troll, address your "primary sourced" Jewess. Lmao!!!
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguish of being slave nigga:

LOL you pathetic low self esteem troll, Kalonji is right, you still dont get it that you are simply used for information of others, kinna like Whatbox fishing for old threads. You are nothing outside of that. If you so desperately want my respect, troll, address your "primary sourced" Jewess. Lmao!!!

What is the use of this post, field slave jackass? You are simply repeating your agreement with MindoverMatter here, yet again, which makes an ass out of you for saying his observation was a matter of subjective opinion. Since I don't invariably agree with others, and you've admitted that you do in fact agree with much of what I teach your ass and why you keep pimping after me from thread to thread, then you and MindoverMatter are in agreement about you being intellectually inferior, douchebag. You are such a fucking air head.

Ps: For the record, I post information because I choose to, despite your slave ass. I've been doing it here for years, and will likely continue so, even when you go to your grave. You've eaten too much of your father's poop to think that you are using anyone for anything here, lowly field slave nigga. Go back to work: picking cotton for free, faggot.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupid I never agreed with any suggestion that you were "above" anyone. Sorry, your attempt at recognition fails yet again. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
For the record, I post information because I choose to
You have no free will lunatic, as Kalonji observed, your ass is as predictable as a chimp who is provoked! LOL!
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:

Stupid I never agreed with any suggestion that you were "above" anyone. Sorry, your attempt at recognition fails yet again. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
For the record, I post information because I choose to
You have no free will lunatic, as Kalonji observed, your ass is as predictable as a chimp who is provoked! LOL!
Field slave, of course you admitted it. You finally came out of your faggoty shell and admitted that you do in fact follow me around without ever being indulged by me. You admitted that you never have anything to offer against my posts, but just to tail me around like the big pansy you are, without balls; in fact, you say that you agree with much of what I teach you, which you try to downplay as "information of others". Even if we were to give that hot air some merit, it only goes to show your intellectual incompetence, for you to rely on me for information that is supposed to be readily available for all who wish to avail themselves of such. Fact is, I do not invariably agree with each and every source I supposedly "cut and paste" according to your fantasy. Therefore, for you to generally agree with me and hence have nothing to show for addressing my posts head on, but to follow me around as though you are kid whose lollipop I snatched away, you must surely recognize the very fact that MindoverMatter related. Cut your losses and quit while you can, field nigga; what will follow won't be pretty, I guarantee you that.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ yet you still feel the need to reply to the "big pansy"! LOL! Each time your sorry ass replies to me, chimp, you only reveal how dependent you are on my recognition of you. You have no free will, like in the holocaust thread, I own your ass. LOL!

Come at me again lunatic! [Roll Eyes]

Explorador
Member # 14778

I don't have to depend on your recognition of my superior intellect over you, you gratuitously give it to me every time you tail me like a queer. Much of the time you remain irrelevant. Sometimes I bite back, because I feel like it, field nigga. What are you going to do about; cry? or you'll simply be forever psychologically damaged by it, and tail me like a faggot.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Chimp, I'm sensing you're getting bored with me, I don't see any references to feces and bleeding vaginas anywhere in your post. This is soooo unlike you. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
I don't have to depend on your recognition of my superior intellect over you
No, of course not. [Roll Eyes] that's why you're tailing me now trying desperately to convince me I do. Lmao!!!
Explorador
Member # 14778

How about this reference:

You were conceived by a ku klux clan dick shoved into your slave moda's pussy. You've since been relegated to a cotton picking faggot.

Does that give you the indication of my boredom?

The field slave's edit:

quote:

No, of course not. [Roll Eyes] that's why you're tailing me now trying desperately to convince me I do. Lmao!!!

It's my way of saying voila, you've finally admitted it yourself, the donkey's mouth, what I've been saying all along. I did say you don't have the IQ to pick things up without guidance, did I not.
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
How about this reference:

You were conceived by a ku klux clan dick shoved into your slave moda's pussy. You've since been relegated to a cotton picking faggot.

Guess what that makes you? a half-breed dumbass mongrel crakajigaboo son of a whore.

Does that give you the indication of my boredom?

The field slave's edit:

quote:

It's my way of saying voila, you've finally admitted it yourself, the donkey's mouth, what I've been saying all along. I did say you don't have the IQ to pick things up without guidance, did I not.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ LOL!
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti says:
quote:
I don't recall ever a time on this site where I was "trashed" or "beat on".
Yeah, some of the senility you accuse me of. And you're a young man too. If so then you ate up with senility... already.

quote:
Don't confuse my mockery and taunts of the trolls like Anguish above for any of the likes of what Explorer writes.
Trying to separate yourself from yourself ain't you.

I recognize mockery and taunts when I read it. And it all came about when you was gettin' trashed and beat on.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its amazing that you have those who will overlook "The Explorer's" crazed postings.

The link below is for those who have a mind of their own and don't need to feel like they belong to some childish clique.

Click the link below.

PS. You will see "The Explorer" in the thread, but the title has one of his different names: Supercar. He also posts as MysterySolver, Ausarian, DoctorScientifica, KnowledgeisKey.

Just view the thread below and see for yourself.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000408

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:

Yeah, some of the senility you accuse me of. And you're a young man too. If so then you ate up with senility... already.

[Confused] What? I don't understand a word you just said. Again, is this senility on your part?

quote:
What is this suppose to mean? That I and Explorer are the same person?? [Confused]

quote:
I recognize mockery and taunts when I read it. And it all came about when you was gettin' trashed and beat on.
Again, how can I or any intelligent poster ever get "trashed" or "beat on" by an unintelligent nonsensical troll?? Trolls can say whatever they want about me or others. It is all they have because they cannot address the actual topics logically. Speaking of which, you have been posting here a while now but since when have YOU addressed the topic or have anything to contribute other than say tapping me for attention of what others have to say about me, dear sir? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 26349 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Speaking of addressing "the actual topics logically" where were you in the Stolen Legacy debate after you called a black scholar "silly" for revealing the works stolen from AE by Greeks? Or when you tried to wiggle for way out of your claim that black American actor Will Smith does not look like a Kushite/Nubian? lol
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Speaking of addressing "the actual topics logically" where were you in the Stolen Legacy debate after you called a black scholar "silly" for revealing the works stolen from AE by Greeks? Or when you tried to wiggle for way out of your claim that black American actor Will Smith does not look like a Kushite/Nubian? lol

LOL...you're crazy man, funny but crazy... [Big Grin]
Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti:

''What? I don't understand a word you just said. Again, is this senility on your part?''

I see you don't recall what this is all about.

I said:

quote:
...then you:

''What is this suppose to mean? That I and Explorer are the same person??''

No, it has nothing to do with Explorer since I'm talking to you and how you want to distance yourself from some of things that have come out of your mouth in the recent past and that you suddenly have no recall of.

quote:
''Trolls can say whatever they want about me or others.''
...but you don't respond to them with invective?

quote:
''It is all they have because they cannot address the actual topics logically.''
Then you think you can logically respond to the trolls? The really bad kind? Why don't you leave them alone. That way you won't have to cook up stuff to respond to them and then deny you said it while on this thread; that way I would have no need ot say anything to you at all. But sometimes you can't help your yourself.

quote:
''Speaking of which, you have been posting here a while now but since when have YOU addressed the topic...''
...and since I consider a lot of it truthful, and have been for a few decades, without the present scholarship, then why would I contribute except to say, I can buy that, which would be redundant.

quote:
''...other than say tapping me for attention of what others have to say about me, dear sir?''
No, that ain't it. Your lack of recall is the issue.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here We Go Again.

Why Go back and forth arguing the same thread.

Some people have no life.

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Then you think you can logically respond to the trolls?

Of course he does, thats why he goes toe to toe with them all the time! LOL!
quote:
Why don't you leave them alone. That way you won't have to cook up stuff to respond to them and then deny you said it while on this thread;
LOL exactly!
quote:
But sometimes you can't help your yourself.
The tranny can never help herself look at AE forum right now.
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
''Here We Go Again.

Some people have no life.''

...and what is it you don't understand about your life?

*Dzosser*
Member # 17690

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dzosser*   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
you are on record admitting that you do in fact recognize what MindoverMatter related
TALKING OF LOW SELF ESTEEM TROLLS, HOW IS TOOTI? [Big Grin]
Posts: 32 | From: Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DhulAlQarnain wrote:
----------------------------------
Here We Go Again.

Some people have no life.
----------------------------------

Good observation and analysis.

What's also astonishing is the addiction these people have with race and ethnicity as well as the satanic obsession with how people look.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I HATE TOOTI TOO
Member # 17701

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for I HATE TOOTI TOO         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EverybodyHatesTooti:
quote:

quote:
TALKING OF LOW SELF ESTEEM TROLLS, HOW IS TOOTI? [Big Grin]
[Big Grin]
Posts: 9 | From: ChildSupportForTootisAbandonedSon | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com