EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Jari-Judah: Christianity Vs Islam (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jari-Judah: Christianity Vs Islam
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Christian Attitude Of Jari

Christians are the most deceptive liers out of any religion in the whole of history. The whole Christian religion is based upon massive piles of lies,rewritten texts, and manuscripts used by rulers to control a populace of people at some point in time in history. Jesus who you worship as if he is God Himself never even claimed to be a Christian, so which one of you Europeans made that up. The word is not even in the bible, but you call yourself a Christian. Why? The word of the bible is corrupt from the fisrt page, all the way down to the last one, yet, you stand on its faulty foundations casting insults at others as if you do not aknowledge the faults within your own sects. Do you blatantly turn a blind eye to those who profess to study the same book as you, but do horrible things to Gods children inside the Holy church? You know the multiple child rapes being investigated in every single church in the world. Child rape stories are flying out of the mouths of children of the bible from all over the world. Is this what the bible teaches? If not, then why so many child rapist in the christian church? So may liers and hypocrites, that are only out for themselves. Why not spill out your hateful venom at those who harm the people and the innocents within your own religion?

We as Muslim care not about what you think, you are an idiot, who would not dare come to a Muslim country and spill out your racist hate, and idiotic attempts of grasping an understanding of our way of life. This is out of fear of losing your own pathetic life.

I read so many of your post and you seem to promote this anti-Islam theory on the basis that "you" beleive the Prophet Muhammad was a child rapsit, something that you cant even prove. Yet, you hold onto this Christian world view who frimly beleive in the rape of children, and the proof is in front of you every single day? These rape are not assumptions but are facts, but you continue to run your child molester loving lips about Islam, when Christians leaders are still raping children everyday in churches in all seven continents.
Why not blast you faggot azz mouth off about that, we'd love to hear you explain how so many of you guys like child butthole. Or maybe you can explain like a real Apologist, how sorry you are for those little buttholes that are being ripped apart by guys that beleive like you, when the truth is you really dont care at all.

Jari- So the real qusetion is: Why is there so many faggots in Christianity? And why are you the Islam hating type of faggot, who has sympathy for the child molesters of the Christian faith?

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://christianchildabuse.blogspot.com/2010/03/church-in-ireland-sinking-as-rot-goes.html

http://christianchildabuse.blogspot.com/2010/03/church-faces-stormont-inquiry-over.html

http://www.heretication.info/_torture.html

http://brokenrites.alphalink.com.au/nletter/page53-christianbrothers.html

http://www.christiansurvivors.com/christianlinks.html

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2008/09/rabbi-marc-gafn.html

http://scottishchristian.com/

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come at me with some facts kid, do you know how easily I can destroy your whole argument with your own Koran.

Give me a break dude. And who the hell are you, trying to step to me you gonna need to get some cred before stepping to me.

Nothing in your post is factual, just rants of some misguided Muslim.

Go pray to your rock in the desert, little man.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/church.of.england.completes.review.of.child.abuse.cases/25370.htm

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2007/07_08/2007_07_20_Barrick_ClergyRebuke.htm

http://blog.echurchwebsites.org.uk/2010/03/12/celibacy-blame-sex-abuse-cases-cardinal-christoph-schoenborn-leader-catholic-church-austria/

http://christianchildabuse.blogspot.com/2010/04/us-catholic-church-moving-faster-on.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholic_sex_abuse_cases_by_country

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/religion/christianity/christianpedofile.shtml

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see His facts posted. Why not read them.LOl

Christian rape proof. LOL

Jari- So the real qusetion is: Why is there so many faggots in Christianity? And why are you the Islam hating type of faggot, who has sympathy for the child molesters of the Christian faith?

Can you answer that qusetion that he asked though?

Why you running?

Cred Give me a break no one has no cred here?

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslim, come at me with facts. Dude YOU PEOPLE HAVE DAMN Child Marriages, you have the most backward nations on Earth, You excuse Rape, YOU PLAGERIZED THE DAMN BIBLE MAN(Torah and Tenakh)..Lol.

Posting anti-Christian articles and B.S about Christian Child molesters is not worth my time refuting. I can easily do the same to Islam Kid.

You wanna debate present some form of Fact from your Koran and go at it, until then I won't respond to your non sense.

PEACE BE UPON YOU!!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's running CircleofLife, Like always.

I see proof that you Christian are raping them kids man.

These guys are posting proof what else do you need. The video? Lol

You so called scholars amaze me about this "come at me with some proof" the ignore it when its posted.

Keep it up CircleOfLife

This guy is a Christian faggot lover Lmao

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by God-Of-All-Whites:
I see His facts posted. Why not read them.LOl

Christian rape proof. LOL

Can you answer that qusetion that he asked though?

Why you running?

Cred Give me a break no one has no cred here?

Dude no of this is facts, Show me an argument in the Koran, From the Koran, by the words of Muhammed. I can show you stuff from the Bible. No one is running, this is pointless. You realize I can post anti Muslim websites??

Come on Muslim, show me what you have...

From your Koran...

The Cow 2:122
"O children of Israel(Ishmael)...ISRAEL(ISHMAEL)...OH CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I preferred you to the alamin"...

We are preferred over the UNIVERSE even in your Koran..Give me a break kid.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jari of Judah:
Muslim, come at me with facts. Dude YOU PEOPLE HAVE DAMN Child Marriages, you have the most backward nations on Earth, You excuse Rape, YOU PLAGERIZED THE DAMN BIBLE MAN(Torah and Tenakh)..Lol.

Posting anti-Christian articles and B.S about Christian Child molesters is not worth my time refuting. I can easily do the same to Islam Kid.

You wanna debate present some form of Fact from your Koran and go at it, until then I won't respond to your non sense.

PEACE BE UPON YOU!!!

I know like always they run after you present proof. Like always the children are lying and this is only propaganda.

Child molesters win!!!!!!

If Muslim are so much of rapist why is it that the Christians are still raping? Shouldnt they know better by now after so many years of it. And men raping other males, thats just nasty. But like my mother always said " birds of the same feather flock together".

So you Jari_Dudah are a fag like your gay brethren.

Ypu pick a verse from the Quran, ill destroy any christian wanna be scholar.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
And you are a Christian right?

Where in that Surah does it say christians. In the arabic the word is translated as nazarina, so how did you get Christianity from that.

The tricks of you Christians!
Maybe you should read the arabic

The word Christianity is not in any religious text.

Lets start there first

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Dispute this one
Al Imran 3:65
Ye people of the book!
Why dispute ye about Abraham, when the law and the gospel were not revealed til after him.
Have ye no undersatnding?

Shows who were the preferred people.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CircleOfLife:
And you are a Christian right?

Where in that Surah does it say christians. In the arabic the word is translated as nazarina, so how did you get Christianity from that.

The tricks of you Christians!
Maybe you should read the arabic

The word Christianity is not in any religious text.

Lets start there first

Christians were called Nazerines during Christ's time. Im a follower of Christ, call me what you want brother. If I was living in the 1st century I would be called a Nazerine, Im a Christian in 2010 A.D. You schematics and word games is futile and if this is the best you have its rather pathetic.

Come with some facts.

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man you knew that this clown was gonna challenge and run. This fool is always running. Like to take shots at people on the move.

Christians are the most perverted religion on the earth, that is why there is so much corruption in the church. the sexual abuse scandals show you exactly what the world would be like if Christians ruled it.

Thanks for expsoing the fraud and for running that idiot off. Now he has nothing to say!

Typical Coward run from the truth but stand for a lie.

You lose Jari-Turd

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
What word games? I just educated you on what the word in the passage actually said, not what you read fron the translations. Lol

Nazarines and Christians were not the same, all Nazarine were not followers of Christ, as your history would confrim that. So how can you make such an assumption?

How can you be a nazarine when you were not born in Nazareth? How can you be a Christian, and there is no mention of the word Christian in any text? Puzzles me! So many made up indentities that you guys have made for yourself, you dont know what you are.

Like I said you are just another uneducated big mouth that run his mouth and dont know jack shyt.

I challenged you and the first thing you do is try to implement words into the Quran like you people have done to the Bible. You cannot defeat me on the topic of any passage, because you are unlearned.

Now run along you little biotch and remember this when you open your child molester loving lips.

You are the one beleiveing in a false made up religion. Next time know your facts.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Dispute this one
Al Imran 3:65
Ye people of the book!
Why dispute ye about Abraham, when the law and the gospel were not revealed til after him.
Have ye no undersatnding?

Shows who were the preferred people.

Easily, the Law was revealed to the Children of Israel not the Arabs.

The Torah predated the Koran by thousands of years.

Genesis 17:18,19 “And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee! And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shall call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him”. The Covenant was established through ISSAC not Ishmael, We had our Laws Statues and Commandments while the Arabs were worshipping one God for each day of the year. The Most high was not and has never dealt with Ishmael or ANY NON Israelite in regard to the Promise or the Favor Or Prophethood.

show me a Quran prior to the 6th century, Show me a religion called Islam prior to the 6th century prior to Muhammed Ibn Abdullah.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
What word games? I just educated you on what the word in the passage actually said, not what you read fron the translations. Lol Nope you did no such thing, You simply said there were no Christians. Christian means followers of Christ and was used by Pagan Romans to ridicule the Jews who were being persecuted for their beliefs by the Roman Empire. Prior to that in Judea before the destruction they were called Nazerines

The Nazarene sect (ἡ τῶν Ναζωραίων αἵρεσις), is a term used to refer to the followers of Jesus. After the Crucifixion, James the Just succeeded his brother Jesus of Nazareth as the leader of the new Jewish sect which was to become Christianity. the Nazerines are the sect that would become christianity and would become persecuted by the Romans.

Nazarines and Christians were not the same. Yes they were, Nazerines they were known in Judea Christians afterward by the Romans. You simple fool this is a known fact.

all Nazarine were not followers of Christ, as your history would confrim that. So how can you make such an assumption? All Nazerines were followers of Christ, there might be disagreements but in the end the religion known as Christianity eveoleved from the Nazerines.

How can you be a nazarine when you were not born in Nazareth?Im a Christian in 2010 A.D a Nazerine in 1st century, You don't understand take the time out, breathe and think hard for a moment.

I challenged you and the first thing you do is try to implement words into the Quran like you people have done to the Bible. No I showed you that in the Koran the Children of Israel have the Favor. You can refute it with a Koranic passage but that will only prove how contradicting and backward and plagerized the Koran is. be my guest.

Now run along you little biotch and remember this when you open your child molester loving lips.

You are the one beleiveing in a false made up religion. Next time know your facts.
Yeah its so false your Prophet and his pals descided to plagerize it...GREAT POINT..LOL.

You have yet to put forward anything of substance other than rants and strawman attacks.

If you are the Best E.S muslims have then its pretty pathetic.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
That passage was not pertaining to Christians, for its is well known that the word Christian along with the new testament was not invented until almost a hundred years after the death of Jesus.

This is another one of the lies that was implemented into the Bible by people who wanted desperately to be superior over someone else. The Quran refutes this, and that is what the passage above is all about. How Ironic!

How could God have made this covenant with Isaac when it was well known that Ishamel was fourteen years old at the time, and was Abrahams oldest son. So therefore, how could it have been Isaac when Isaac was not the oldest son.

Surah 3:70-71 Al-Imran

O ye people of the book!
Why ye reject The signs Of Allah
Of which ye are witnesses?

Ye People of the book!
why do ye clothe truth with falsehood
While ye have knowlegde?

This is Allah telling man that the truth will be covered up by people who know what the truth really is. This is exactly what the Christian church did when they chose not to input important books into the Bible and also when they corrupted the Bible in the 1500 in England when they were out of favor of Rome and have continued to erase important people from history.

That verese was not revealed to Christians but to Abraham who was not a Christian, but the founder of the Hebrew and Islamic faiths as well as all of humanity.

Show me any mention of Christianity in any religious doctrine, and you will have your answer for your qusetion.
Better yet at the time of the Torah tell me of a religion called Christianity.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
How could God have made this covenant with Isaac when it was well known that Ishamel was fourteen years old at the time, and was Abrahams oldest son. So therefore, how could it have been Isaac when Isaac was not the oldest son.

Here is the passsage in Genesis thousands of years Prior to the Koran was written:

“And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee! And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shall call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him”.

Here it is confirmed in the Koran...

The Cow 2:122
"O children of Israel(Ishmael)...ISRAEL(ISHMAEL)...OH CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I preferred you to the alamin"...

The Alamin is the universe kid, Your own Book confirms this.

Surah 3:70-71 Al-Imran

O ye people of the book!
Why ye reject The signs Of Allah
Of which ye are witnesses?

Ye People of the book!
why do ye clothe truth with falsehood
While ye have knowlegde?

How is it False hood, Open Your Quran and read it...OH CHILDREN OF ISRAEL...ISRAEL was not ISHMAEL..REMEMBER THE FAVOR WHICH I BESTOYED UPON YOU AND I PREFERRED YOU TO THE ALAMIN!! THE UNIVERSE...OVER THE ARABS..

Your passages do not rufute mine because I am using the KORAN AND THE TORAH(Which PREDATES THE KORAN).

1)-Show me a Koran and a Religion called ISLAM PRIOR TO MUHAMMED IBN ABDULLA of Arabia in the 6th Century.

Until then the Torah takes Creedence over the Koran.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Dont try to educate me on who the Nazarines were, you have no intelligence to do so. And futhermore, you have yet to disclose your ancient text containing the word Christian or Christianity.

You run from the original debate in this tail chase, not answering the main objective. Islam has a Holy Book, what is the Christian Holy book?
And if it is the Cristians Holy book then why does the Jews have it, The Catholics have it, and you all interpret in different?
The Bible was passed down to many nations and tribes of Abraham over thousand of years, but not any with the name of Christians of which you profess to beleive in. So tell me where is the Christian Holy book? Or the Book of Nazarines?

You being a Nazarine is all in your imagination, and now you want to try to fix some hidden unidentified meaning on it as if to say in so many words you have no comeback. You were either born in Nazareth and is a true Nazarine.(Lol) Or just another Es Imposter claiming to be something he isnt. Now you think about that one?

You didnt show me anywhere in the Quran where Allah says he favored Isrealites over Muslims. All you did was give another watered down interpretation, kinda like you substituted the word Christian from the translation, then you try to come back with this weak as explaination of how you was teaching me something. Sucker Please!!!!!!! You thought I was stupid like you.

How can the Prophet Muhammad plagarize the Bible when they are not the same at all?

Call it what you want, but you still trying to dance around pinpointing your Christian religion in any ancient religious text. Which I know you never will.

Islam is in ancient text, the Quran, but Christians or christianity is not anywhere in the bible. Only in the minds of the illiterates.

Sop you can now run from another debate that you cant argue but with weak passages from the Bible, that btw, never mentions once the religion you beleive in.

And yet you still cant see the contadiction in that.

Being that you cant show any text with the word Christian in it. Why dont you try the contradiction tactic? It might work. Lol

I doubt it. LMAo

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More Proof from the KORAN ITSELF that Refutes Islam...

Show me Ishmael in this passage..

And We gave (Abraham) Isaac and Jacob, and ordained among his progeny Prophethood and Revelation, and We granted him his reward in this life; and he was in the Hereafter (of the company) of the Righteous.

According to the Koran ITSELF Prophethood was bestowed upon Issac and Jacob, Not Ishmael which Muhammed came out of.

Now let us see, who can qualify to be a prophet as predicted in Deu 18:15. God repeatedly says in the Old Testament that He was the God of Abraham, Isaac (Abraham’s son) and Jacob or Israel (Isaac’s son) [Exodus 3:15-16, 6:3 etc.]. When the Israelites in Egypt were oppressed by Pharaoh, “God heard their groaning and he remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob” [Exodus2:24]. And it was the children of Jacob (God later named him ‘Israel’), who ended up in Egypt, suffering Pharaoh’s oppressions. Moses, commanded by God, led them out of their Egyptian captivity and oppression. And God made His final covenant with those, who came out of Egypt with Moses—i.e. the children of Jacob/Israel. God says of this covenant:

“I have promised to bring you up out of your misery in Egyptinto the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusite—a land flowing with milk and honey” [Exodus3:17].

God again makes it clear that His covenant is withthe children of Jacob, when He told Moses:“ This is what you are to say to the house of Jacob… if you obey me and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession” [Exodus 19:3-5].

Deu 18:15 clearly prophesies that God would choose a prophet “from among your brothers”—that is, from amongst those, who came out of Egypt under Moses’ leadership, namely the children of Jacob. In other words, God will choose prophets from amongst those, who carry the seed of Jacob as well as of his father Isaac and grandfather Abraham. The offspring of other children of Abraham and Isaac were not included in this final covenant of God.

But Muhammad and the Arabs, it is claimed, descended from Abraham’s son Ishmael. Ishmael was Abraham’s son through his slave-woman Hagar, not through Sarai, a free woman and his properly married wife. Moreover, Hagar was an Egyptian, not a Semite. Therefore, Ishmael was only half-Semitic. Semitic purity was essential to be included in the God’s covenant. So, Ishmael and his offspring fell outside the God’s covenant. Indeed, God made this clear when he said to Abraham:

“…it’s through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned. I will make the son of the maid servant (i.e. Ishmael) into a nation also, because he is your offspring” [Genesis 21:12-13].

In other words, the offspring of Isaac would carry forward Abraham’s true legacy; Ishmael’s offspring, carrying the gene of a non-Semitic and slave woman, will also became a nation as they multiply, but would have no legitimate claim to Abraham’s true legacy.

Therefore, Muhammad—an offspring of Ishmael, not carrying the seed of Isaac and Jacob—could, in no way, qualify to be a promisedprophet of the Torah.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Islam is in ancient text, the Quran, but Christians or christianity is not anywhere in the bible. Only in the minds of the illiterates.

you gonna show me the Ancient Koranic Text and the religion of Islam prior to the 6th century by Muhammed Ibn Abdullah??

Show us please, Im still waiting??

So far I have used the Koran to prove that Prophethood was bestowed upon Issac and the Bible confirms this(Torah)

I have proven that the Nazerines evolved into Christianity, However, Circle of Life has yet to show us the Koran and a religion called Islam prior to the 6th century by Muhammed Ibn Abdulla of Arabia.

Circle of Truth has yet to disput the fact that Prophethood and the convenant was established through Issac.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Show Me the Torah before Moses
Show Me the Gospel before Jesus
Show Me Revelations before John

Such Stupid questions from a known idiot. Why ask for impossible things, are you that low?
We know that Muhammad was not around since Adam and Eve, and neither was Jesus. Strawman!!!!!

Now this is something that should not be impossible for a firm beleiver.
Show me the word Christianity in any ancient text I dare you?

That B.s. interpretation that you hold so tightly by the reigns is no good with me, every Cristian knows that Ishmael was the first born son of Abraham. The covenant went to the firstborn, you do the rest. Until you can make Isaac somehow be the firstborn son, your argue has no merit, unless you are unfamiliar with the laws at that time, and if so, maybe you should STFU.

Allah never chose any religious group over another, maybe if you read the arabic, you would understand exactly who Allah was talking,and what he was talking about and not your misunderstanding of the "English Translation".
BTW is very pathetic is I may say so myself.
Why would I go through the time to do it for you, that would take the fun out of this. Im having so much fun. Never Met a Christian so freaking uneducated about Christianity, futher evidence that your type dont read.

Show me a relgious text with the word Christian in it. Ant relgious book I dare you.

I bet you never ever will.

Show Me the Torah before Moses

I bet you never will!

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man Jari enjoy yourself with these debates.

I had my fair share of them on the religion section. All I can say is when they begin to use insults don't respond in kine. All you got to do is post the FACTS that they can't refute.

One thing they can't ignore about there quran and hadith is that muhammad molested a 9 yearold girl also from the quran:

(QURAN 37:40-4 : "In the Gardens of Paradise, Facing one another on thrones, Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; White, delicious to the drinkers, Neither they will have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, or sin, nor will they suffer intoxication from it. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances, with wide and beautiful eyes."

(QURAN 44:51-55): "Verily! The righteous will be in Paradise. Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and also in thick silk, facing each other, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes."

(QURAN 52: 17-20): "Verily, for those who fear Allah there will be Gardens in Paradise, filled with Delight. Enjoying in that which their Lord has bestowed on them, and the fact that their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire. The Lord will say: ‘Eat and drink with happiness because of what you used to do’. They will recline with ease on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris with wide lovely eyes."

(QURAN 55:54-59): "Reclining upon the couches lined with silk brocade, and the fruits of the Gardens will be near at hand. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Wherein will be those houris, restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? In beauty they are like rubies and coral. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 55:70-77): "Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 56:37-40): "...We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand…."

(QURAN 78:31-34): "As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup."

Why in the Quran it speaks about getting women created for the "Honourable" muslim what do the wives of these muslims get?

Also again from the Quran:

(QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls."

(QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys."

(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."

Why does this socalled prophet emphasise that the boys in heaven will look beautiful? Why does beauty matter and why would Allah create these boys for muslim believers?

Then of course you have the perverted poems by Arabs, one by a poet named Abu Nuwas read this:

O the joy of sodomy!
So now be sodomites, you Arabs.
Turn not away from it--
therein is wondrous pleasure.
Take some coy lad with kiss-curls
twisting on his temple
and ride as he stands like some gazelle
standing to her mate.
A lad whom all can see girt with sword
and belt not like your whore who has
to go veiled.
Make for smooth-faced boys and do your
very best to mount them, for women are
the mounts of the devils

This is all I will add to this discussion.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Show Me the Torah before Moses Moses wrote the Torah and the Tenakh was revealed through the prophets. This makes non sense are you denying that Moses was given revelations, Do I have to Whip your Koran out again.

The Gospels and the Revelations were all written before the end of the 1st century dspite the persecution of the Christians. The Torah predates Christ and John.

Muhammed claims Islam is ancient and the Koran is the revelations of God. SHOW ME IN THE KORAN PRIOR TO MUHAMMED IBN ABDULLAH...SHOW ME ISLAM PRIOR TO MUHAMMED IBN ABDULLAH!!

Such Stupid questions from a known idiot. Why ask for impossible things, are you that low? How is it impossible, are you saying that these is NO EVIDENCE of ISlam and the Koran prior to MUHAMMED IBN ABDULLAH OF ARABIA. There is evidence of Judaism prior to Jesus and Moses, Why not Islam Prior to MUHAMMED IBN ABDULLAH..MUHAMMED claims all the original Hebrews were Muslim...SHOW US THE KORAN AND ISLAM PRIOR TO MUHAMMED..

We know that Muhammad was not around since Adam and Eve, and neither was Jesus. Strawman!!!!! How is this a strawman, Christ 1st century A.D, Muhammed 6th Century Islam is Born is the 6th century. Are you claiming the Torah and Gospels DO NOT PREDATE ISLAM and MUHAMMED IBN ABDULLAH. DID YOU NOT SAY THAT the GOSPELS are FALSE becuase there were written so late after Christ..SO SHOW ME ISLAM AND THE KORAN PRIOR TO MUHAMMED IBN ABDULLAH..
You Say that the Bible does not have Christian in it and the Bible is False...SHOW ME THE KORAN PRIOR TO THE BIBLE AND Prior TO the 6th Century..

Now this is something that should not be impossible for a firm beleiver.
Show me the word Christianity in any ancient text I dare you?
I already sad they were called Nazerine in Judea Christians in Rome. If you continue this you by your overt strawman attempt will admit defeat.

That B.s. interpretation that you hold so tightly by the reigns is no good with me, every Cristian knows that Ishmael was the first born son of Abraham. The covenant went to the firstborn, you do the rest. Until you can make Isaac somehow be the firstborn son, your argue has no merit, unless you are unfamiliar with the laws at that time, and if so, maybe you should STFU.

So are You denying the KORAN?????? the Koran says Prophethood and the favor was bestoyed upon Jacob and the Children of Israel...NOT ISHMAEL....ARE YOU DENYING THE KORAN!!!!???

ARE YOU DENYING THE TORAH...WHICH PREDATES ISLAM AND THE KORAN(UNLESS YOU CAN PROVIDE ONE PAGE OF THE KORAN PRIOR TO THE 6th CENTURY and MUHAMMED IBN ABDULLAH, until then the TORAH takes creedence over the Koran)
[/QB][/QUOTE]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Man Jari enjoy yourself with these debates.

I had my fair share of them on the religion section. All I can say is when they begin to use insults don't respond in kine. All you got to do is post the FACTS that they can't refute.

One thing they can't ignore about there quran and hadith is that muhammad molested a 9 yearold girl also from the quran:

(QURAN 37:40-4 : "In the Gardens of Paradise, Facing one another on thrones, Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; White, delicious to the drinkers, Neither they will have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, or sin, nor will they suffer intoxication from it. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances, with wide and beautiful eyes."

(QURAN 44:51-55): "Verily! The righteous will be in Paradise. Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and also in thick silk, facing each other, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes."

(QURAN 52: 17-20): "Verily, for those who fear Allah there will be Gardens in Paradise, filled with Delight. Enjoying in that which their Lord has bestowed on them, and the fact that their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire. The Lord will say: ‘Eat and drink with happiness because of what you used to do’. They will recline with ease on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris with wide lovely eyes."

(QURAN 55:54-59): "Reclining upon the couches lined with silk brocade, and the fruits of the Gardens will be near at hand. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Wherein will be those houris, restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? In beauty they are like rubies and coral. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 55:70-77): "Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?"

(QURAN 56:37-40): "...We created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand…."

(QURAN 78:31-34): "As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup."

Why in the Quran it speaks about getting women created for the "Honourable" muslim what do the wives of these muslims get?

Also again from the Quran:

(QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls."

(QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys."

(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."

Why does this socalled prophet emphasise that the boys in heaven will look beautiful? Why does beauty matter and why would Allah create these boys for muslim believers?

Then of course you have the perverted poems by Arabs, one by a poet named Abu Nuwas read this:

O the joy of sodomy!
So now be sodomites, you Arabs.
Turn not away from it--
therein is wondrous pleasure.
Take some coy lad with kiss-curls
twisting on his temple
and ride as he stands like some gazelle
standing to her mate.
A lad whom all can see girt with sword
and belt not like your whore who has
to go veiled.
Make for smooth-faced boys and do your
very best to mount them, for women are
the mounts of the devils

This is all I will add to this discussion.

Peace

This is nothing but a beatdown of a child, Im not even warmed up yet.
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Sorry Loser Hagar was given to Abraham as his wife, for the purpose of bearing a son dumb ass.
why would this son not be the firstborn son?

Genesis: 16-3 A
And Sarai Abrams's wife took Hagar her maid the Egytpian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of canaan and gave het to her husband Abram to be his "Wife".

That is the story that the Bible tells that the Quran refutes, but you claim its a plagarization.

The Quran on Ismail
Surah 2 Al Baqarah 126-127
And remember that Abraham and Ismail raised the foundations of the House.
Our Lord Accept service from us, For thou art thee All Hearing, The All-Knowing.
(This might be over your head without the arabic)LOL
The Quran on Jacob
Surah 2 al Baqarah 132
And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob. Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the faith for you, the die not Except in the sate of a Muslim.

The Quran on Isaac and to you Christians
Surah 2 135
They say: Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided. Say Thou: Nay I would rather the true Religion of Abraham the True and he joined not gods with Allah.

Surah 2 140
Or do ye say that Abraham, Ismail, Isaac and Jacob and the descendants were Jews or Christians.
Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? But Allah is not unmindful of what ye do?

Now your turn. The Quran Disputes your claim.

You lose!

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
So many English people come here trying to refute, Eglish translations, solely because they cannot read the arabic.

You Deny the Quran,and just like on so many topics you fall behind from your ignorance of other languages. The english is for those who cannot read the Quran. The Quran is not the translation idiot, the Quran is the Arabic.

I dont know how you can fight the Quran with the Bible. Everyone knows the Bible is a lie. I deny the Bible, and so did Jesus.

The people of Isreal were not christians like i have pointed out. And Allah favored no other people over another, he sent prophets to whatever nation was in the most need of one.

I like how King popped in to help you out, but decided not to give you any help in regards to the word Christian in any ancient text. What a loser!

Like I said, i would be hear all day with hypocricy in the Bible. Hell all year.

I would love to see the ancient religion of Christianity, mentioned in any text ask King to help you with that.

Thats all ive asked you are so like a biotch.

Just produce the proof that you are following a religion that Jesus participated in. Any ancient religious text would be okay.

I can show you Islam, and the Holy Book that came with it.

No Chrsitian Prophet ever, no Christian Book, no religious Christian Text.

You Lose!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Sorry Loser Hagar was given to Abraham as his wife, for the purpose of bearing a son dumb ass.
why would this son not be the firstborn son?

Genesis: 16-3 A
And Sarai Abrams's wife took Hagar her maid the Egytpian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of canaan and gave het to her husband Abram to be his "Wife".

That is the story that the Bible tells that the Quran refutes, but you claim its a plagarization.

The Quran on Ismail
Surah 2 Al Baqarah 126-127
And remember that Abraham and Ismail raised the foundations of the House.
Our Lord Accept service from us, For thou art thee All Hearing, The All-Knowing.
(This might be over your head without the arabic)LOL
The Quran on Jacob
Surah 2 al Baqarah 132
And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob. Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the faith for you, the die not Except in the sate of a Muslim.

The Quran on Isaac and to you Christians
Surah 2 135
They say: Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided. Say Thou: Nay I would rather the true Religion of Abraham the True and he joined not gods with Allah.

Surah 2 140
Or do ye say that Abraham, Ismail, Isaac and Jacob and the descendants were Jews or Christians.
Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? But Allah is not unmindful of what ye do?

Now your turn. The Quran Disputes your claim.

You lose!

Im not going to keep going over this with you,

1) Your Koran says that Propethood and the Favor was given to the Israelites and Issac, and Jacob.

2)The Torah says the Convenant was established through Issac.

3)The Torah predates the Koran therefore it takes credence over the Koran, if You can provide a Koranic Page or Koran Prior to the 6th century the Torah takes preceedence.

4)-You have yet to refute these facts. You lose round one.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
And I say it dont. i read the Quran arabic text many times and i know it doesnt say that, so i see you twisting quran verses again like you did at the beginning of the debate.
I say Whites made up Christianity and you have no proof to dispute it that is what i see.

stop dancing around the question and answer.

or you lose.

WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari why cant you answer such a simple question?
Show the proof of ancient Christian word in a text and just shut him up,thats all he is asking for. We're waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it that you know that you are beleiving in a religion that has a made up name. You have been going roung and round talking about Cred and all type of crap, and if this is how you get you Cred, then I see you just have to be very evasive and misleading.

You do know that the Bible has been rewrote over a thousand times. Which translation do you go by?Lol

You started the debate off with misleading information, and was once corrected with the precise term. You being so grounded should have known that, and you trying to cover up your ignorance just shows how much you'll lie to be right.

You most definitley have lost the debate for you chose not to answer a simple qusetion, which was the basis for the debate.

Strawman tactics and question dodging wont get you there, and quoting from the bible to prove anything is just lame.

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
You know I have debated this guy many times, this guy is a total wack job, who pops into debates with childish comebacks. This guy has no knowledge and will twist and lie about anything just to win a debate. I would ignore this loonie toon and find someone who has something to offer, this guy doesnt beleive in anything that makes his choices in life look dumb.

This guy is never going to admit when he is wrong, how you know ehen you have beat him is when he goes away and leaves for good. If you have won he will most definitely tuck his short little tail like the cry wolf coward that he is.

Im not a muslim myslef i just always thought that this guy was a faker and if someone called him out he would pusss and run.

Thank you for giving me that satisfaction of seeing him run.

What a Pussy!!!!!!!

Jari- A DooDooo

YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here Circle Ill Help you Out

Share / SaveE-mailAdd to Favorites
Facebook
Delicious
Google Bookmarks
MySpace
Yahoo Buzz
StumbleUpon
BeboWordPressOrkutNetvibes ShareStrandsDailyMeTechNetArtoSmakNewsAIMIdenti.caBlogger PostBox.netNetlogShoutwireJumptagsHemidemiInstapaperXerpiWinkBibSonomyBlogMarksStartAidKhabbrYoolinkTechnotizieMultiplyPlaxo PulseSquidooBlinklistYiGGSegnaloYouMobFarkJamespotTwiddlaMindBodyGreenHuggNowPublicTumblrCurrentSpurlOneviewSimpyBuddyMarksViadeoWistsBackflipSiteJotDZoneHyvesBitty BrowserSymbaloo FeedsFoxiewireVodPodAmazon Wish ListRead It Later
Yahoo Mail
AOL Mail Twitter
Digg
Google Buzz
Reddit
Windows Live Favorites
Yahoo Bookmarks
Mister-WongGoogle ReaderEvernoteStumpediaPosterousMSDNExpressionTipdPlurkYahoo MessengerMozillacaTypePad PostMixxTechnorati FavoritesCiteULikeWindows Live SpacesFunPPhoneFavsNetvouzDiigoTagglyTailrankKledyMeneameBookmarks.frNewsVineFriendFeedPingProtopage BookmarksFavesWebnewsPushaSlashdotAllvoicesImera BrazilLinkaGoGounalogDiglogPropellerLiveJournalHelloTxtYampleLinkatopiaLinkedInAsk.com MyStuffMapleConnoteaMyLinkVaultSphinnCare2 NewsSphereGabbrTagzaFolkdNewsTrustPrintFriendly
Google Gmail
Hotmail

Send from any other e-mail address or e-mail program:
Any e-mail
Powered by AddToAny
PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home Kiosk Library News Wire What's New Support Us Search Library: Modern Documents: Jim Meritt: A List of Biblical Contradictions

A List of Biblical Contradictions (1992)
Jim Meritt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Editor's note: Not everyone will agree that all of the listed "contradictions" are, in fact, contradictions. It is therefore up to the reader to use his own intelligence and decide for himself what s/he can and will accept as a contradiction. In any case, lists such as this can be useful in serving as a springboard for further study.]

All of my statements, past, present and future express solely my opinions and/or beliefs and do not in any way represent those of any of my employer's unless such is specifically stated in the content of the text. (Jim Merrit)

Table of Contents
Introduction to Contradictions
Contradictions
References
Introduction to Contradictions
The Bible is riddled with repetitions and contradictions, things that the Bible bangers would be quick to point out in anything that they want to criticize. For instance, Genesis 1 and 2 disagree about the order in which things are created, and how satisfied God is about the results of his labors. The flood story is really two interwoven stories that contradict each other on how many of each kind of animal are to be brought into the Ark--is it one pair each or seven pairs each of the "clean" ones? The Gospel of John disagrees with the other three Gospels on the activities of Jesus Christ (how long had he stayed in Jerusalem--a couple of days or a whole year?) and all four Gospels contradict each other on the details of Jesus Christ's last moments and resurrection. The Gospels of Matthew and Luke contradict each other on the genealogy of Jesus Christ's father; though both agree that Joseph was not his real father. Repetitions and contradictions are understandable for a hodgepodge collection of documents, but not for some carefully constructed treatise, reflecting a well-thought-out plan.

Of the various methods I've seen to "explain" these:

1. "That is to be taken metaphorically." In other words, what is written is not what is meant. I find this entertaining, especially for those who decide what ISN'T to be taken as other than the absolute WORD OF GOD--which just happens to agree with the particular thing they happen to want...

2. "There was more there than...." This is used when one verse says "there was a" and another says "there was b," so they decide there was "a" AND "b"--which is said nowhere. This makes them happy, since it doesn't say there WASN'T "a+b." But it doesn't say there was "a+b+little green martians." This is often the same crowd that insists theirs is the ONLY possible interpretation (i.e., only "a") and the only way. I find it entertaining they they don't mind adding to verses.

3. "It has to be understood in context." I find this amusing because it comes from the same crowd that likes to push likewise extracted verses that support their particular view. Often it is just one of the verses in the contradictory set which is supposed to be taken as THE TRUTH when, if you add more to it, it suddenly becomes "out of context." How many of you have gotten JUST John 3:16 (taken out of all context) thrown at you?

4. "There was just a copying/writing error." This is sometimes called a "transcription error," as in where one number was meant and an incorrect one was copied down. Or what was "quoted" wasn't really what was said, but just what the author thought was said. And that's right--I'm not disagreeing with events, I'm disagreeing with what is WRITTEN. Which is apparently agreed that it is incorrect. This is an amusing misdirection to the problem that the Bible itself is wrong.

5. "That is a miracle." Naturally. That is why it is stated as fact.

6. "God works in mysterious ways." A useful dodge when the speaker doesn't understand the conflict between what the Bible SAYS and what they WISH it said.

Contradictions
God good to all, or just a few?
War or Peace?
Who is the father of Joseph?
Who was at the Empty Tomb?
Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?
Which first, beasts or man?
The number of beasts in the ark
How many stalls and horsemen?
Is it folly to be wise or not?
Human vs. ghostly impregnation
The sins of the father
The bat is not a bird
Rabbits do not chew their cud
Snails do not melt
Fowl from waters or ground
Odd genetic engineering
The shape of the earth
Snakes, while built low, do not eat dirt
Earth supported?
Heaven supported too
The hydrological cycle
Order of creation
Moses' personality
Righteous live?
Jesus' first sermon plain or mount?
Jesus' last words
Years of famine
Moved David to anger?
The genealogy of Jesus?
God be seen?
Cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious or kind, merciful, and good
Tempts?
Judas died how?
Ascend to heaven
What was Jesus' prediction regarding Peter's denial?
How many time did the cock crow?
How many beatitudes in the Sermon on the Mount
Does every man sin?
Who bought potter's field?
Who prophesied the potter's field?
Who bears guilt?
Do you answer a fool?
How many children did Michal, the daughter of Saul, have?
How old was Jehoiachin when he began to reign?
Marriage?
Did those with Saul/Paul at his conversion hear a voice?
Where was Jesus three days after his baptism?
How many apostles were in office between the resurrection and ascension?
Judging
Good deeds
For or against?
Whom did they see at the tomb?
God change?
Destruction of cities (what said was Jeremiah was Zechariah)
Who's sepulchers?
Strong drink?
When second coming?
Solomon's overseers
The mother of Abijah
When did Baasha die?
How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign?
Who was Josiah's successor?
The differences in the census figures of Ezra and Nehemiah
What was the color of the robe placed on Jesus during his trial?
What did they give him to drink?
How long was Jesus in the tomb?

God good to all, or just a few?
PSA 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

JER 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.

[Editor's note: Some readers have raised an objection to this alleged contradiction. They point out that PSA 145:20 states that The Lord keeps all who love Him, but that He will destroy the wicked. In other words, some see no contradiction between "The Lord is good to all" and JER 13:14. Others contend, however, that even if the Lord destroys the wicked he could do so with compassion, pity, and mercy. Further, there are biblical examples that indicate that the Lord is not necessarily "good" or merciful--even to those who are not wicked. One such example is Job. As one reader points out, "If Psalm 145:9 was not a contradiction of Psalm 145:20 or Jeremiah 13:14, it would read something like this: "The LORD is good to all, except the wicked: and his tender mercies are over all his works, except when He is punishing the wicked." In any case, the idea that the Lord is good and merciful is contradicted by countless examples in the Bible where God orders the destruction of infants, personally kills David's infant child, etc.]

War or Peace?
EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

Who is the father of Joseph?
MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

Who was at the Empty Tomb? Is it:
MAT 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

MAR 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

JOH 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?
JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Which first--beasts or man?
GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

The number of beasts in the ark
GEN 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

GEN 7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, GEN 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

How many stalls and horsemen?
1KI 4:26 And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.

2CH 9:25 And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.

Is it folly to be wise or not?
PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

Human vs. ghostly impregnation
ACT 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

MAT 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

The sins of the father
ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

The bat is not a bird
LEV 11:13 And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
LEV 11:14 And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;
LEV 11:15 Every raven after his kind;
LEV 11:16 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
LEV 11:17 And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,
LEV 11:18 And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle,
LEV 11:19 And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

DEU 14:11 Of all clean birds ye shall eat.
DEU 14:12 But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
DEU 14:13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,
DEU 14:14 And every raven after his kind,
DEU 14:15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
DEU 14:16 The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,
DEU 14:17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,
DEU 14:18 And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

Rabbits do not chew their cud
LEV 11:6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

"Gerah," the term which appears in the MT means (chewed) cud, and also perhaps grain, or berry (also a 20th of a sheckel, but I think that we can agree that that is irrelevant here). It does *not* mean dung, and there is a perfectly adequate Hebrew word for that, which could have been used. Furthermore, the phrase translated "chew the cud" in the KJV is more exactly "bring up the cud." Rabbits do not bring up anything; they let it go all the way through, then eat it again. The description given in Leviticus is inaccurate, and that's that. Rabbits do eat their own dung; they do not bring anything up and chew on it.

Snails do not melt
PSA 58:8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

Fowl from waters or ground?
GEN 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
GEN 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Odd genetic engineering
GEN 30:39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.

The shape of the earth
ISA 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Astronomical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from anyplace. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.

Snakes, while built low, do not eat dirt
GEN 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Earth supported?
JOB 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

JOB 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Heaven supported too
JOB 26:11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.

The hydrological cycle
ECC 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

JOB 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

Storehouses are not part of the cycle

Order of creation
Here is the order in the first (Genesis 1), the Priestly tradition:

Day 1: Sky, Earth, light
Day 2: Water, both in ocean basins and above the sky(!)
Day 3: Plants
Day 4: Sun, Moon, stars (as calendrical and navigational aids)
Day 5: Sea monsters (whales), fish, birds, land animals, creepy-crawlies (reptiles, insects, etc.)
Day 6: Humans (apparently both sexes at the same time)
Day 7: Nothing (the Gods took the first day off anyone ever did)

Note that there are "days," "evenings," and "mornings" before the Sun was created. Here, the Deity is referred to as "Elohim," which is a plural, thus the literal translation, "the Gods." In this tale, the Gods seem satisfied with what they have done, saying after each step that "it was good."

The second one (Genesis 2), the Yahwist tradition, goes:

Earth and heavens (misty)
Adam, the first man (on a desolate Earth)
Plants
Animals
Eve, the first woman (from Adam's rib)

How orderly were things created?
#1: Step-by-step. The only discrepancy is that there is no Sun or Moon or stars on the first three "days."
#2: God fixes things up as he goes. The first man is lonely, and is not satisfied with animals. God finally creates a woman for him. (funny thing that an omniscient god would forget things)

How satisfied with creation was he?
#1: God says "it was good" after each of his labors, and rests on the seventh day, evidently very satisfied.
#2: God has to fix up his creation as he goes, and he would certainly not be very satisfied with the disobedience of that primordial couple. (funny thing that an omniscient god would forget things)

Moses' personality
NUM 12:3: "Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the fact of the earth."

NUM 31:14, 17, 18: "And Moses was wroth...And Moses said unto them, "Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman, ... But all the women children ... keep alive for yourselves."

Righteous live?
PSA 92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree."

ISA 57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart."

ACT 1:18: "Now this man (Judas) purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

MAT 27:5-7: "And he (Judas) cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. And the chief priests...bought with them the potter's field."

Jesus' first sermon plain or mount?
MAT 5:1,2: "And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying...."

LUK 6:17,20: "And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people...came to hear him.. And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples and said..."

Jesus' last words
MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

Years of famine
II SAMUEL 24:13: So God came to David, and told him, and said unto him, shall SEVEN YEARS OF FAMINE come unto thee in thy land? or will thou flee three months before thine enemies, while they pursue. thee?

I CHRONICLES 21:11: SO God came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee. Either THREE YEARS OF FAMINE or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee;

Moved David to anger?
II SAMUEL 24: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

I CHRONICLES 21: And SATAN stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

The GENEALOGY OF JESUS?
In two places in the New Testament the genealogy of Jesus son of Mary is mentioned. MAT 1:6-16 and LUK 3:23-31. Each gives the ancestors of Joseph the CLAIMED husband of Mary and Step father of Jesus. The first one starts from Abraham(verse 2) all the way down to Jesus. The second one from Jesus all the way back to Adam. The only common name to these two lists between David and Jesus is JOSEPH, How can this be true? and also How can Jesus have a genealogy when all Muslims and most Christians believe that Jesus had/has no father.

God be seen?
EXO 24:9,10; AMO 9:1; GEN 26:2; and JOH 14:9
God CAN be seen:
"And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see my backparts." (EXO 33:23)
"And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend." (EXO 33:11)
"For I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." (GEN 32:30)

God CANNOT be seen:
"No man hath seen God at any time." (JOH 1:18)
"And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for there shall no man see me and live." (EXO 33:20)
"Whom no man hath seen nor can see." (1TIM 6:16)

CRUEL, UNMERCIFUL, DESTRUCTIVE, and FEROCIOUS or KIND, MERCIFUL, and GOOD:
"I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy." (JER 13:14) "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling."

"The Lord is very pitiful and of tender mercy." (JAS 5:11)
"For his mercy endureth forever." (1CH 16:34)
"The Lord is good to all, and his tender mercies are over all his works." (PSA 145:9)
"God is love." (1JO 4:16)

Tempts?
"And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham." (GEN 22:1)

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." (JAS 1:13)

Judas died how?
"And he cast down the pieces of silver into the temple and departed, and went out and hanged himself." (MAT 27:5)

"And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out." (ACT 1:18)

Ascend to heaven
"And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2KI 2:11)

"No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man." (JOH 3:13)

What was Jesus' prediction regarding Peter's denial?
Before the cock crow - MAT 26:34

Before the cock crow twice - MAR 14:30

How many times did the cock crow?
MAR 14:72 And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

MAT 26:74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.
MAT 26:75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

LUK 22:60 And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew.
LUK 22:61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

JOH 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, still thou hast denied me thrice.

JOH 18:27 Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew.

How many beatitudes in the Sermon on the Mount
MAT 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
MAT 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
MAT 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
MAT 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
MAT 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
MAT 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
MAT 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
MAT 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
MAT 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

LUK 6:20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.
LUK 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
LUK 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
LUK 6:23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Does every man sin?
1KI 8:46 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;

2CH 6:36 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man which sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before their enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near;

PRO 20:9 Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

ECC 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

JO1 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
JO1 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
JO1 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

JO1 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Who bought potter's field
ACT 1:18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
ACT 1:19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

MAT 27:6 And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.
MAT 27:7 And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.
MAT 27:8 Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

Who prophesied the potter's field?
MAT 27:9-10 (mentions Jeremy but no such verse in Jeremiah) is in Zechariah 11:12-13

Who bears guilt?
GAL 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

GAL 6:5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

Do you answer a fool?
PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

How many children did Michal, the daughter of Saul, have?
2SA 6:23 Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.

2SA 21:8 But the king took the two sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah, whom she bare unto Saul, Armoni and Mephibosheth; and the five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul, whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite:

How old was Jehoiachin when he began to reign?
2KI 24:8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

2CH 36:9 Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD.

Marriage?
Proverbs 18:22
1 Corinthians 7 (whole book. See 1,2,27,39,40)

Did those with Saul/Paul at his conversion hear a voice?
ACT 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

ACT 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

MAR 1:12 And immediately the spirit driveth him into the wilderness.

JOH 1:35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;

(various traipsings)

How many apostles were in office between the resurrection and ascension?
1 Corinthians 15:5 (12)
MAT 27:3-5 (minus one from 12)
ACT 1:9-26 (Mathias not elected until after resurrection)

MAT 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

Judging
1 Cor 2:15 "The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:" (NIV)

1 Cor 4:5 "Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."

Good deeds
Matt 5:16 "In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." (NIV)

Matt 6:3-4 "But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." (NIV)

For or against?
MAT 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
(default is against)

MAR 9:40 For he that is not against us is on our part.
(default is for)

LUK 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.
(default is for)

Whom did they see at the tomb?
MAT 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
MAT 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
MAT 28:4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
MAT 28:5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

MAR 16:5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.

LUK 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:

JOH 20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

God change?
MAL 3:6
JAS 1:17
1SA 15:29
JON 3:10
GEN 6:6

Destruction of cities (what said was jeremiah was zechariah)
MAT 27:9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;

ZEC 11:11-13 (Note: There is nothing in Jeremiah remotely like this.)

Who's sepulchers
ACT 7:16
GEN 23:17,18

Strong drink?
PRO 31:6,7
JOH 2:11-11

When second coming?
MAT 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

MAR 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

LUK 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

(See also 1TH 4:15-18)

Solomon's overseers
1KI 9:23 550
2CH 8:10 250

The mother of Abijah:
2CH 11:20 Maachah the daughter of Absalom

2CH 13:2 Michaiah the daughter of Uriel

When did Baasha die?
1KI 16:6-8 26th year of the reign of Asa

2CH 16:1 36th year of the reign of Asa

How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign?
2KI 8:26 22

2CH 22:2 42

Who was Josiah's successor?
2CH 36:1 Jehoahaz

JER 22:11 Shallum

The differences in the census figures of Ezra and Nehemiah.

What was the color of the robe placed on Jesus during his trial?
MAT 27:28 scarlet

JOH 19:2 purple

What did they give him to drink?
MAT 27:34 vinegar

MAR 15:23 wine with myrrh

How long was Jesus in the tomb?
Depends where you look; MAT 12:40 gives Jesus prophesying that he will spend "three days and three nights in the heart of the earth," and MAR 10:34 has "after three days (meta treis emeras) he will rise again." As far as I can see from a quick look, the prophecies have "after three days," but the post-Resurrection narratives have "on the third day."

More Here

Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

(a) God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)

(b) Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) One million, one hundred thousand (IChronicles 21:5)

How many fighting men were found in Judah?

(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)

(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)

(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)

(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:8)

(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:8)

(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:8)

(b) Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)

(b) Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)

(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

(a) One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)

(b) Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

(a) Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)

(b) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

(a) Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:8)

(b) Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

(a) Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)

(b) Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

(a) Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)

(b) Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

(a) Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)

(b) Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

How many were the children of Zattu?

(a) Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:8)

(b) Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

How many were the children of Azgad?

(a) One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)

(b) Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

How many were the children of Adin?

(a) Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)

(b) Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

How many were the children of Hashum?

(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)

(b) Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)

(b) One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)

Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:

(a) 29,818 (Ezra)

(b) 31,089 (Nehemiah)

How many singers accompanied the assembly?

(a) Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)

(b) Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)

What was the name of King Abijah’s mother?

(a) Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2)

(b) Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter whose name was Tamar (2 Samuel 14:27)

Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?

(a) Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)

(b) No (Joshua 15:63)

Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?

(a) Jacob (Matthew 1:16)

(b) Hell (Luke 3:23)

Jesus descended from which son of David?

(a) Solomon (Matthew 1:6)

(b) Nathan(Luke3:31)

Who was the father of Shealtiel?

(a) Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)

(b) Neri’ (Luke 3:27)

Which son of Zerubbabel was an ancestor of Jesus Christ?

(a) Abiud (Matthew 1: 13)

(b) Rhesa (Luke 3:27) But the seven sons of Zerubbabel are as follows: i.Meshullam, ii. Hananiah, iii. Hashubah, iv. Ohel, v.Berechiah, vi. Hasadiah, viii. Jushabhesed (I Chronicles 3:19, 20). The names Abiud and Rhesa do not fit in anyway.

Who was the father of Uzziah?

(a) Joram (Matthew 1:8)

(b) Amaziah (2 Chronicles 26:1)

Who as the father of Jechoniah?

(a) Josiah (Matthew 1:11)

(b) Jeholakim (I Chronicles 3:16)

How many generations were there from the Babylonian exile until Christ?

(a) Matthew says fourteen (Matthew 1:17)

(b) But a careful count of the generations reveals only thirteen (see Matthew 1: 12-16)

Who was the father of Shelah?

(a) Cainan (Luke 3:35-36)

(b) Arphaxad (Genesis II: 12)

Was John the Baptist Elijah who was to come?

(a) Yes (Matthew II: 14, 17:10-13)

(b) No(John 1:19-21)

Would Jesus inherit David’s throne?

(a) Yes. So said the angel (Luke 1:32)

(b) No, since he is a descendant of Jehoiakim (see Matthew 1: I 1, I Chronicles 3:16). And Jehoiakim was cursed by God so that none of his descendants can sit upon David’s throne (Jeremiah 36:30)

Jesus rode into Jerusalem on how many animals?

(a) One - a colt (Mark 11:7; cf Luke 19:3 5). “And they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their garments on it; and he sat upon it.”

(b) Two - a colt and an ass (Matthew 21:7). “They brought the ass and the colt and put their garments on them and he sat thereon.”

How did Simon Peter find out that Jesus was the Christ?

(a) By a revelation from heaven (Matthew 16:17)

(b) His brother Andrew told him (John 1:41)

Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?

(a) By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22)

(b) On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43)

When Jesus met Jairus was Jairus’ daughter already dead?

(a) Yes. Matthew 9:18 quotes him as saying, “My daughter has just died.”

(b) No. Mark 5:23 quotes him as saying, “My little daughter is at the point of death.”

Did Jesus allow his disciples to keep a staff on their journey?

(a) Yes(Mark6:8)

(b) No (Matthew 10:9; Luke 9:3)

Did Herod think that Jesus was John the Baptist?

(a) Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16)

(b) No (Luke 9:9)

Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus before his baptism?

(a) Yes (Matthew 3:13-14)

(b) No (John 1:32,33)

Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus after his baptism?

(a) Yes (John 1:32, 33)

(b) No (Matthew 11:2)

According to the Gospel of John, what did Jesus say about bearing his own witness?

(a) “If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true” (John 5:3 1)

(b) “Even if I do bear witness to myself, my testimony is true” (John 8:14)

When Jesus entered Jerusalem did he cleanse the temple that same day?

(a) Yes (Matthew 21:12)

(b) No. He went into the temple and looked around, but since it was very late he did nothing. Instead, he went to Bethany to spend the night and returned the next morning to cleanse the temple (Mark I 1:1- 17).

The Gospels say that Jesus cursed a fig tree. Did the tree wither at once?

(a) Yes. (Matthew 21:19)

(b) No. It withered overnight (Mark II: 20)

Did Judas kiss Jesus?

(a) Yes (Matthew 26:48-50)

(b) No. Judas could not get close enough to Jesus to kiss him (John 18:3-12)

What did Jesus say about Peter’s denial?

(a) “The cock will not crow till you have denied me three times” (John 13:38).

(b) “Before the cock crows twice you will deny me three times” (Mark 14:30) . When the cock crowed once, the three denials were not yet complete (see Mark 14:72). Therefore prediction (a) failed.

Did Jesus bear his own cross?

(a) Yes (John 19:17)

(b) No (Matthew 27:31-32)

Did Jesus die before the curtain of the temple was torn?

(a) Yes(Matthew27:50-5 1;MarklS:37-38)

(b) No. After the curtain was torn, then Jesus crying with a loud voice, said, “Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit!” And having said this he breathed his last (Luke 23:45-46)

Did Jesus say anything secretly?

(a) No. “I have said nothing secretly” (John 18:20)

(b) Yes. “He did not speak to them without a parable, but privately to his own disciples he explained everything” (Mark 4:34). The disciples asked him “Why do you speak to them in parables?” He said, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given” (Matthew 13: 1 0-11)

Where was Jesus at the sixth hour on the day of the crucifixion?

(a) On the cross (Mark 15:23)

(b) In Pilate’s court (John 19:14)

The gospels say that two thieves were crucified along with Jesus. Did both thieves mock Jesus?

(a) Yes (Mark 15:32)

(b) No. One of them mocked Jesus, the other defended Jesus (Luke 23:43)

Did Jesus ascend to Paradise the same day of the crucifixion?

(a) Yes. He said to the thief who defended him, “Today you will be with me in Paradise” (Luke 23:43)

(b) No. He said to Mary Magdelene two days later, “I have not yet ascended to the Father” (John 20:17)

When Paul was on the road to Damascus he saw a light and heard a voice. Did those who were with him hear the voice?

(a) Yes(Acts9:7)

(b) No(Acts22:9)

When Paul saw the light he fell to the ground. Did his traveling companions also fall to the ground?

(a) Yes (Acts 26:14)

(b) No (Acts 9:7)

Did the voice spell out on the spot what Paul’s duties were to be?

(a) Yes (Acts 26:16-18)

(b) No. The voice commanded Paul to go into the city of Damascus and there he will be told what he must do. (Acts9:7;22: 10)

When the Israelites dwelt in Shittin they committed adultery with the daughters of Moab. God struck them with a plague. How many people died in that plague?

(a) Twenty-four thousand (Numbers 25:1 and 9)

(b) Twenty-three thousand (I Corinthians 10:8)

How many members of the house of Jacob came to Egypt?

(a) Seventy souls (Genesis 4&27)

(b) Seventy-five souls (Acts 7:14)

What did Judas do with the blood money he received for betraying Jesus?

(a) He bought a field (Acts 1: 18)

(b) He threw all of it into the temple and went away. The priests could not put the blood money into the temple treasury, so they used it to buy a field to bury strangers (Matthew 27:5)

How did Judas die?

(a) After he threw the money into the temple he went away and hanged himself (Matthew 27:5)

(b) After he bought the field with the price of his evil deed he fell headlong and burst open in the middle and all his bowels gushed out (Acts 1:18)

Why is the field called “Field of Blood”?

(a) Because the priests bought it with the blood money (Matthew 27:8)

(b) Because of the bloody death of Judas therein (Acts 1:19)

Who is a ransom for whom?

(a) “The Son of Man came...to give his life as a ransom for many” (Mark 10:45). “Christ Jesus who gave himself as a ransom for all... “(I Timothy 2:5-6)

(b) “The wicked is a ransom for the righteous, and the faithless for the upright” (Proverbs 21:18)

Is the law of Moses useful?

(a) Yes. “All scripture is... profitable...” (2 Timothy 3:16)

(b) No. “. . . A former commandment is set aside because of its weakness and uselessness... “(Hebrews 7:18)

What was the exact wording on the cross?

(a) “This is Jesus the King of the Jews” (Matthew 27:37)

(b) “The King of the Jews” (Mark 15:26)

(c) “This is the King of the Jews” (Luke 23:38)

(d) “Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews” (John 19:19)

Did Herod want to kill John the Baptist?

(a) Yes (Matthew 14:5)

(b) No. It was Herodias, the wife of Herod who wanted to kill him. But Herod knew that he was a righteous man and kept him safe (Mark 6:20)

Who was the tenth disciple of Jesus in the list of twelve?

(a) Thaddaeus (Matthew 10: 1-4; Mark 3:13 -19)

(b) Judas son of James is the corresponding name in Luke’s gospel (Luke 6:12-16)

Jesus saw a man sitat the tax collector’s office and called him to be his disciple. What was his name?

(a) Matthew (Matthew 9:9)

(b) Levi (Mark 2:14; Luke 5:27)

Was Jesus crucified on the daytime before the Passover meal or the daytime after?

(a) After (Mark 14:12-17)

(b) Before. Before the feast of the Passover (John 1) Judas went out at night (John 13:30). The other disciples thought he was going out to buy supplies to prepare for the Passover meal (John 13:29). When Jesus was arrested, the Jews did not enter Pilate’s judgment hail because they wanted to stay clean to eat the Passover (John 18:28). When the judgment was pronounced against Jesus, it was about the sixth hour on the day of Preparation for the Passover (John 19:14)

Did Jesus pray to The Father to prevent the crucifixion?

(a) Yes. (Matthew 26:39; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42)

(b) No. (John 12:27)

In the gospels which say that Jesus prayed to avoid the cross, how many times did ‘he move away from his disciples to pray?

(a) Three (Matthew 26:36-46 and Mark 14:32-42)

(b) One. No opening is left for another two times. (Luke 22:39-46)

Matthew and Mark agree that Jesus went away and prayed three times. What were the words of the second prayer?

(a) Mark does not give the words but he says that the words were the same as the first prayer (Mark 14:3 9)

(b) Matthew gives us the words, and we can see that they are not the same as in the first (Matthew 26:42)

What did the centurion say when Jesus dies?

(a) “Certainly this man was innocent” (Luke 23:47)

(b) “Truly this man was the Son of God” (Mark 15:39)

When Jesus said “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken Me ? ” in what language did he speak?

(a) Hebrew: the words are “Eloi, Eloi …..“(Matthew 27:46)

(b) Aramaic: the words are “Eloi, Eloi ….. “(Mark 15:34)

According to the gospels, what were the last words of Jesus before he died?

(a) “Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit!” (Luke 23:46)

(b) "It is finished" (John 19:30).

When Jesus entered Capernaum he healed the slave of a centurion. Did the centurion come personally to request Jesus for this?

(a) Yes (Matthew 8:5)

(b) No. He sent some elders of the Jews and his friends (Luke 7:3,6)

(a) Adam was told that if and when he eats the forbidden fruit he would die the same day (Genesis 2:17)

(b) Adam ate the fruit and went on to live to a ripe old age of 930 years (Genesis 5:5)

(a) God decided that the life-span of humans will be limited to 120 years (Genesis 6:3)

(b) Many people born after that lived longer than 120. Arpachshad lived 438 years. His son Shelah lived 433 years. His son Eber lived 464 years, etc. (Genesis 11:12-16)

Apart from Jesus did anyone else ascend to heaven?

(a) No (John 3:13)

(b) Yes. “And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven” (2 Kings 2:11)

Who was high priest when David went into the house of God and ate the consecrated bread?

(a) Abiathar (Mark 2:26)

(b) Ahimelech, the father of Abiathar (I Samuel 1:1; 22:20)

Was Jesus’ body wrapped in spices before burial in accordance with Jewish burial customs?

(a) Yes and his female disciples witnessed his burial (John 19:39-40)

(b) No. Jesus was simply wrapped in a linen shroud. Then the women bought and prepared spices “so that they may go and anoint him [Jesus)” (Mark 16: 1)

When did the women buy the spices?

(a) After “the Sabbath was past” (Mark 16:1)

(b) Before the Sabbath. The women “prepared spices and ointments.” Then, “on the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment” (Luke 23:55 to 24:1)

At what time of day did the women visit the tomb?

(a) “Toward the dawn” (Matthew 28: 1)

(b) “When the sun had risen” (Mark 16:2)

What was the purpose for which the women went to the tomb?

(a) To anoint Jesus’ body with spices (Mark 16: 1; Luke 23:55 to 24: 1)

(b) To see the tomb. Nothing about spices here (Matthew 28: 1)

(c) For no specified reason. In this gospel the wrapping with spices had been done before the Sabbath (John 20: 1)

A large stone was placed at the entrance of the tomb. Where was the stone when the women arrived?

(a) They saw that the stone was “Rolled back” (Mark 16:4) They found the stone “rolled away from the tomb” (Luke 24:2) They saw that “the stone had been taken away from the tomb” (John 20:1)

(b) As the women approached, an angel descended from heaven, rolled away the stone, and conversed with the women. Matthew made the women witness the spectacular rolling away of the stone (Matthew 28:1-6)

Did anyone tell the women what happened to Jesus’ body?

(a) Yes. “A young man in a white robe” (Mark 16:5). “Two men ... in dazzling apparel” later described as angels (Luke 24:4 and 24:23). An angel - the one who rolled back the stone (Matthew 16:2). In each case the women were told that Jesus had risen from the dead (Matthew 28:7; Mark 16:6; Luke 24:5 footnote)

(b) No. Mary met no one and returned saying, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid him” (John 20:2)

When did Mary Magdelene first meet the resurrected Jesus? And how did she react?

(a) Mary and the other women met Jesus on their way back from their first and only visit to the tomb. They took hold of his feet and worshipped him (Matthew 28:9)

(b) On her second visit to the tomb Mary met Jesus just outside the tomb. When she saw Jesus she did not recognize him. She mistook him for the gardener. She still thinks that Jesus’ body is laid to rest somewhere and she demands to know where. But when Jesus said her name she at once recognized him and called him “Teacher.” Jesus said to her, “Do not hold me...” (John 20:11 to 17)

What was Jesus’ instruction for his disciples?

(a) “Tell my brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see me” (Matthew 2 8: 10)

(b) “Go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God” (John 20:17)

When did the disciples return to Galilee?

(a) Immediately, because when they saw Jesus in Galilee “some doubted” (Matthew 28:17). This period of uncertainty should not persist

(b) After at least 40 days. That evening the disciples were still in Jerusalem (Luke 24:3 3). Jesus appeared to them there and told them, stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high” (Luke 24:49). He was appearing to them “during forty days” (Acts 1:3), and “charged them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise ... “(Acts 1:4)

To whom did the Midianites sell Joseph?

(a) “To the Ishmaelites” (Genesis 37:28)

(b) “To Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh” (Genesis 37:36)

Who brought Joseph to Egypt?

(a) The Ishmaelites bought Joseph and then “took Joseph to Egypt” (Genesis 37:28)

(b) “The Midianites had sold him in Egypt” (Genesis 37:36)

(c) Joseph said to his brothers “I am your brother, Joseph, whom you sold into Egypt” (Genesis 45:4)

Does God change his mind?

(a) Yes. “The word of the Lord came to Samuel: “I repent that I have made Saul King...” (I Samuel 15:10 to 11)

(b) No. God “will not lie or repent; for he is not a man, that he should repent” (I Samuel 15:29)

(c) Yes. “And the Lord repented that he had made Saul King over Israel” (I Samuel 15:35). Notice that the above three quotes are all from the same chapter of the same book! In addition, the Bible shows that God repented on several other occasions:

i. “The Lord was sorry that he made man” (Genesis 6:6)

“I am sorry that I have made them” (Genesis 6:7)

ii. “And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do to his people” (Exodus 32:14).

iii. (Lots of other such references).

The Bible says that for each miracle Moses and Aaron demonstrated the magicians did the same by their secret arts. Then comes the following feat:

(a) Moses and Aaron converted all the available water into blood (Exodus 7:20-21)

(b) The magicians did the same (Exodus 7:22). This is impossible, since there would have been no water left to convert into blood.

Who killed Goliath?

(a) David (I Samuel 17:23, 50)

(b) Elhanan (2 Samuel 21:19)

Who killed Saul?

(a) “Saul took his own sword and fell upon it.... Thus Saul died... (I Samuel 31:4-6)

(b) An Amalekite slew him (2 Samuel 1:1- 16)

Does every man sin?

(a) Yes. “There is no man who does not sin” (I Kings 8:46; see also 2 Chronicles 6:36; Proverbs 20:9; Ecclesiastes 7:20; and I John 1:810)

(b) No. True Christians cannot possibly sin, because they are the children of God. “Every one who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God.. (I John 5:1). “We should be called children of God; and so we are” (I John 3: 1). “He who loves is born of God” (I John 4:7). “No one born of God commits sin; for God’s nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God” (I John 3:9). But, then again, Yes! “If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us” (I John 1:8)

Who will bear whose burden?

(a) “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ” (Galatians 6:2)

(b) “Each man will have to bear his own load” (Galatians 6:5)

How many disciples did Jesus appear to after his resurrection?

(a) Twelve (I Corinthians 15:5)

(b) Eleven (Matthew 27:3-5 and Acts 1:9-26, see also Matthew 28:16; Mark 16:14 footnote; Luke 24:9; Luke 24:3 3)

(a) After his baptism, “the spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness. And he was in the wilderness forty days ... (Mark 1:12-13)

(b) Next day after the baptism, Jesus selected two disciples. Second day: Jesus went to Galilee - two more disciples. Third day: Jesus was at a wedding feast in Cana in Galilee (see John 1:35; 1:43; 2:1-11)

Was baby Jesus’ life threatened in Jerusalem?

(a) Yes, so Joseph fled with him to Egypt and stayed there until Herod died (Matthew 2:13 23)

(b) No. The family fled nowhere. They calmly presented the child at the Jerusalem temple according to the Jewish customs and returned to Galilee (Luke 2:21-40)

When Jesus walked on water how did the disciples respond?

(a) They worshipped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God” (Matthew 14:33)

(b) “They were utterly astounded, for they did not understand about the loaves, but their hearts were hardened” (Mark 6:51-52)

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Lol

Thanks yall but this is like taking candy from a baby. This guy has nothing to stand on but a worthless book that has been plagarized by white hands. He cant school me on the Quran, I knew he would run as soon as a real Muslim came on the scene to refute this nonsense called Christianity. This **** was made up and this fool thinks that he is not in a cult rather than a religion.

He is not to blame, his mother gave it to him, and her mother gaver it to her and so on....
So he cant just think for himself for blind faith would have no meaning, and no one would want to call themselve Christ-Like when they action are anything but Christ-Like.

First this guy was a Christian, until i pointed out that the text said Nazarene, and then he was a Nazarene, and then he threw it all into one big pot of dookie stew and made it one in the same. Kinda like the Holy Trinity. On top of that he cant even spell Nazarene.

Dont know why he wants to bump his child molesting gums about us when they have old men screwing little boys in the church.

No Dude jari-Turd Give me a break.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I say Whites made up Christianity and you have no proof to dispute it that is what i see.

The Koran refutes this non sense..

The Ranks 61:14

[61.14] O you who believe! be helpers (in the cause) of Allah, as~ Isa son of Marium said to (his) disciples: Who are my helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We are helpers (in the cause) of Allah. So a party of the children of Israel believed and another party disbelieved; then We aided those who believed against their enemy, and they became uppermost.

Pretty much refutes your whole argument.

By the way Im still waiting on the Koran or a religion called Islam Prior to the 6th century..Thanks

You loose, you have no toehr comments other than the Nazerine and have yet to adress my points.

The debate is over until you adress them.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Quran Doesnt say Christian, Neither does any ancient relgious text. Only you
Better yet show me where it says Christians in the Quran?
I know this is getting difficult for you!
It usually does at this point, when I ask them to validate their religion with any ancient text.
They all run away.
Try reading the Arabic fag, and maybe you wouldnt look so stupid.

LOl

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TheOnlyOneWhoKnows

What you really need to do is put where you get your sources from. Biblical Contradictions from Jim Meritt has already been refuted read this:

The following replies are to alleged Biblical contradictions cited by Jim Meritt (not a Bible scholar, but an oceanographer) on the web page, "A List of Biblical Contradictions" at http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/extra/bible-contradictions.html. I've covered most of his entries on this page; now as I have developed this website as an encyclopedia, we turned this into a matter of brief comments on individual points made uniquely by Meritt, followed by links to solutions to contradictions.

Meritt begins with explanations of various methods I've seen to "explain" alleged contradictions and errors. These require a reply first.

1. "That is to be taken metaphorically" In other words, what is written is not what is meant. I find this entertaining, especially for those who decide what ISN'T to be taken as other than the absolute WORD OF GOD - which just happens to agree with the particular thing they happen to want...
Meritt is correct to chastise those who manipulate the Bible to support doctrines of their own invention. However, this does not mean that the Bible - which is, after all, a composition of literature - cannot make use of literary techniques such as metaphor. This objection cannot be offered to replace critical evaluation, and merely begs the question of whether something is or is not being taken as "the absolute Word of God" (note that saying that something is metaphorical is not necessarily somehow saying it is not absolute; that's another issue) without reference to genre considerations.

One particular type of verse Skeptics like to criticize is that which uses the word "all" or some form of it. Anyone would recognize a statement like, "Everybody in the world likes ice cream," or, "I'm putting all I have into it" as an idiomatic statement indicating strong feeling or considerable (but not exclusive) weight.

But the Bible is not allowed to do that, apparently. If the Bible says "All the kings of the world came to Solomon for his wisdom," then that means that the Bible says that even King Nxetchthan from the Yucatan paddled over for a look-see. Serious readers would understand that such a phrase simply means that Solomon was famous for his wisdom and that a considerable number of rulers (not all) admired his wisdom and came to him to partake of it. More so does this apply in matters of ANE literature, in a period when oral performance was a key to effective communication. (See also comments on Jeremiah 7:22 and foundational essays on proverbial literature.)

2. "There was more there than...." This is used when one verse says "there was a" and another says "there was b", so they decide there was "a" AND "b" -which is said nowhere. This makes them happy, since it doesn't say there WASN'T "a+b". But it doesn't say there was "a+b+litle green martians". This is often the same crowd that insists theirs is the ONLY possible interpretation (i.e. only "a") and the only way. I find it entertaining they they don't mind adding to verses.
This apparently refers to the process of "filling in" details to resolve alleged contradictions, in other words, harmonization. However, this is not the same thing as saying that a particular part of the Bible has only one interpretation. Nor is it an illegitimate practice (see here for details).

Briefly, we may consider that many crimes and civil matters would be unresolvable if we were not permitted to look at seemingly contradictory facts and statements and try to reach the truth by means of an "a and b" formula. To use a simplified example: A crime is known to have been committed at 10:30; one witness says he saw the suspect at the scene at 10:25; another says, no, the witness was with me, about three miles away, at 10:25. Investigation suggests that the latter witness' time estimate was based on a clock that was ten minutes slow at the time, and the suspect is nailed.

But following the principle delineated by Meritt, it would have us just throw up our hands in despair and let the suspect go from the start.!

Dan Barker makes a similarly erroneous statement:

Many of the defensive attempts are arguments from silence. Some apologists assert that since the writer of John does not say that there were not more women who visited the tomb with Mary, then it is wrong to accuse him of contradicting the other evangelists who say it was a group of women. But this is a non-argument. With this kind of thinking, I could claim that the people who accompanied Mary to the tomb included Mother Teresa, Elvis Presley, and Paul Bunyan. Since the writer of John does not specifically exclude these people, then there is no way to prove that this is not true--if such fragile logic is valid.
We may agree, obviously, that it is not wise to get overly creative when resolving seemingly contradictory accounts. When invoking speculative factors - which indeed, ultimately and by nature, are arguments from silence - we should choose only reasonable speculations that fit in with the characters, setting, the known facts of the situation, and human nature. Thus adding in "litle (sic) green martians" or "Mother Teresa" etc. would indeed be ludicrous. But adding in people who might have been there would not be unreasonable.

3. "It has to be understood in context" I find this amusing because it comes from the same crowd that likes to push likewise extracted verses that support their particular view. Often it is just one of the verses in the contradictory set is suppose to be taken as THE TRUTH when if you add more to it it suddenly becomes "out of context". How many of you have goten JUST John 3:16 (taken out of all context) thrown up at you?
Meritt's sources of amusement aside, context is an important issue when considering any quoted phrase, whether in the Bible or elsewhere. Meritt would probably agree with the statement, and say out loud, "I believe fundamentalists are wrong when they say the Bible is inerrant." If I were to quote Meritt thereafter as saying, "I believe...the Bible is inerrant," he would undoubtedly object, however, to being quoted "out of context."

4. "there was just a copying/writing error" This is sometimes called a "transcription error", as in where one number was meant and an incorrect one was copied down. Or that what was "quoted" wasn't really what was said, but just what the author thought was said when he thought it was said. And that's right - I'm not disagreeing with events, I'm disagreeing with what is WRITTEN. Which is apparently agreed that it is incorrect. This is an amusing misdirection to the problem that the bible itself is wrong.
How this is "misdirection" is quite unclear. But it is not "the bible" that is wrong in a translation or transcription error; it is the translator or transcriptor that is wrong. We may wonder if Meritt is familiar with the various issues involving translation of Biblical languages. (See our brief essay on Inerrancy and Human Ignorance, and our essay on copyist errors, for details.)

Following Meritt's (apparent) logic means that if someone wants to translate Meritt's phrase, "I'm not disagreeing with events, I'm disagreeing with what is WRITTEN" into German, and it comes out reading, "I like sticking weinerschnitzel in my ear and I like riding goats bareback," then it is Meritt's fault, not the translator's fault, and it would merely be an "amusing misdirection" on Meritt's part to say that his words were translated improperly.

We will use this sort of answer frequently, since Meritt uses the King James Bible in his quotes. The KJV has its good points, but it was put together before some of the linguistic, archaeological and cultural information we have today, so it should be expected to contain miscues.

5. "That is a miracle". Naturally. That is why it is stated as fact.
Since no context is offered for this comment, it is rather difficult to reply. However, it is unquestionable that the Bible depicts events that can be described as miraculous. Any place where God is said to have a part COULD have a "miraculous" element (whatever that is defined to mean).

6. "God works in mysterious ways" A useful dodge when the speaker doesn't understand the conflict between what the bible SAYS and what they WISH it said.
And undoubtedly a last resort, which we will not, and do not, subscribe to.

Note: Entries below that skip numbers are answered elsewhere; consult the Encyclopedia's Scripture entries for answers.

Now answered here.

2. War or Peace?

Now answered here.

3. Who is the father of Joseph?

We refer our reader to Glenn Miller's exposition on this subject.

4. Who was at the Empty Tomb?:

Now answered here.

5. Is Jesus equal to or lesser than?

For an answer to this one, see our essay on Wisdom theology explaining the exact nature of Jesus' relationship with the Father in contemporary Jewish terms. The question confuses ontological and functional subordination.

7. The number of beasts in the ark

Now answered here.

8. How many stalls and horsemen?

Now answered here.

9. Is it folly to be wise or not?

Now answered here.

10. Human vs. ghostly impregnation

I do not see what the issue is here. There is no "ghostly impregnation" listed in the passages and Meritt does not explain the issue.

11. The sins of the father

For a full answer on this, see this article.

12. The bat is not a bird

Now answered here.

13. Rabbits do not chew their cud

For response, see here

14. Insects do NOT have four feet

See here.

15. Snails do not melt

Now answered here.

16. Fowl from waters or ground?

See this item.

17. Odd genetic engineering

Now answered here.

18. The shape of the earth

Now answered here

19. Snakes, while built low, do not eat dirt

Now answered here.

20. Earth supported?

Now answered here.

21. Heaven supported too

JOB 26:11 The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.

Now answered here.

22. The hydrological cycle

Now answered here.

25. Righteous live?

Now answered here.

26. How did Judas die?

Now answered here.

27. Jesus' first sermon plain or mount?

Now answered here.

28. Jesus' last words

Now answered here.

29. Years of famine

Now answered here.

31. God be seen?

Now answered here.

33. Ascend to heaven

Now answered here.

34. What was Jesus' prediction regarding Peter's denial?

35. How many times did the cock crow?

Now answered here.

36. Who killed Saul

Now answered here.

37. How many beatitudes in the Sermon on the Mount

Now answered here.

38. Does every man sin?

Now answered here.

39. Who bought potter's field

Now answered here.

41. Who bears guilt?

Runner Up: Golden Duh Award

Now answered here.

42. Do you answer a fool?

WINNER: GOLDEN DUH AWARD

Now answered here.

43. How many children did Michal, the daughter of Saul, have?

Now answered here.

45. Marriage?

Proverbs 18:22

1 Corinthians 7 (whole book. See 1,2,27,39,40)
This one was never explained by Meritt, so we cannot answer it.

46. Did those with Saul/Paul at his conversion hear a voice?

Now answered here.

47. Where was Jesus three days after his baptism?

Now answered here.

48. How many apostles were in office between the resurection and ascention?

Now answered here.

49. Judging

Now answered here.

50. Good deeds

Now answered here.

51. For or against?

Now answered here.

52. Whom did they see at the tomb?

Now answered here.

-JPH

Get the Answers at this website:

http://www.tektonics.org/lp/merrit01.html

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
How about provide proof on Christians in an ancient religious text like the Op has asked since you want to be in the topic King.

Thats if you really want to help Jari out.

That is what has not been refuted.

The bible contradictions are still contradiction, what you have there is the white man weasling himself out of his own lies, must be good he got you. LMAO

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Circle of Life

So what is this verse in Arabic?

Sura 5:51: “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because God does not guide an unjust people.

Your saying the Quran does not mention Christians so what does it say in Arabic please post the pure Arabic meaning so we can all learn.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind0verMatter718

How are they contradictions when they were already refuted by what I just posted??

Do you have a source that refutes what I just posted? My source REFUTES what Jim Merrit said who is not even a Biblical Scholar.

Peace

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
King he has yet to refute my claims, and has yet to show evidence of te Koran prior to the 6th century. His only straw is "Christians" its over until he adresses my claims and shows evidence of the Koran prior to the 6th century.
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
You who know so much can never learn.

If you dont know what the verses are actually saying how can you say that it contradicts itself?

I know arabic and why would I take the time to decipher or educate for you clowns, I got the advantage,this is just way too fun. You have time to find all the so-called contradictions in the Quran, but have not taken the time to learn its true meaning before judging it.

Maybe you should educate yourself, they have schools for that, and not wast all your time bashing something you know nothing about.

English translation are gonna kill you clowns.

So I still have not gotten any response or proof the the ancient relgious text that mention Christians.

Maybe you can help jari-Judah out, for he has no clue and has run off somewhere to google a good comeback, so until then, maybe you could provide the sources he is looking for.

Or are you just another beleiver under a made up religion. Between the two of you one of you should have those text that validate Christianity as an original religion from God.

You must have this proof or are you gonna run off and fetch Jari- and stay out of grown folks business and stay in a hoes place.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Jari of Judah

Yeah, Kind of Sad. He came on here trumping himself as a saviour for Islam and all he can speak on is that the Word "Christians" is not found in any ancient Texts, as if this negates the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and what he did for all mankind. One thing I learned about some muslims is that they will use insults to try and throw you off, but all you got to do is continue posting FACTS and that would keep them quiet.

Moving on :

CircleOfLife

Sura 9:123: “Believers! wage war against such of the infidels as are your neighbours, and let them find you rigorous: and know that God is with those who fear him.”

Now Islam claims to be a religion of peace, So why would Allah want you to attack those who have not attacked you?

Sura 9:29-33: “Make war upon such of those to whom the Scriptures have been given as believe not in God, or in the last day, and who forbid not that which God and His Apostle have forbidden, and who profess not the profession of the truth, until they pay tribute out of hand, and they be humbled. The Jews say, 'Ezra (Ozair) is a son of God'; and the Christians say, 'The Messiah is a son of God'. Such the sayings in their mouths! They resemble the sayings of the Infidels of old! God do battle with them! How are they misguided!..He it is who hath sent His Apostle with the Guidance and a religion of the truth, that He may make it victorious over every other religion, albeit they who assign partners to God be averse from it.”

What do you make of this verse? It also claims to attack Christians and Jews, yet you claim Christians is never mentioned. So what do you make of these verses Circle

Peace

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
You who know so much can never learn.

If you dont know what the verses are actually saying how can you say that it contradicts itself?

I know arabic and why would I take the time to decipher or educate for you clowns, I got the advantage,this is just way too fun. You have time to find all the so-called contradictions in the Quran, but have not taken the time to learn its true meaning before judging it.

Maybe you should educate yourself, they have schools for that, and not wast all your time bashing something you know nothing about.

English translation are gonna kill you clowns.

So I still have not gotten any response or proof the the ancient relgious text that mention Christians.

Maybe you can help jari-Judah out, for he has no clue and has run off somewhere to google a good comeback, so until then, maybe you could provide the sources he is looking for.

Or are you just another beleiver under a made up religion. Between the two of you one of you should have those text that validate Christianity as an original religion from God.

You must have this proof or are you gonna run off and fetch Jari- and stay out of grown folks business and stay in a hoes place.

Where is the Koran prior to the 6th century, Where is Islam prior to the 6th century? Refute the passages I posted, you claim it does not say that in the Koran, you are a liar. It says exactly what I posted.

I explained to you the Nazerine/Christianity strawman already.

you lose until you adress any one of my points or show me evidence of the Koran prior to the 6th century.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Circle of Life

All right since you want to play games and be smug, I took the time to get an Arabic version of the verse so now can you tell us what it says in English?

-

Peace

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
And all the two of you is try to make claims of what the Quran is saying and cant even read Arabic.

Im glad I was here to witness this! This place is so weak, this guy has asked one question and with two head all you pussy can do is ask for someone to refute a translation that is not even using the correct nations.

Jari- you are pathetic, making all the rash claims about the quran and the fact is you cant read the Quran, only the English translation, and then you get mad because this guy has posed a question neither of you can answer.

How pathetic little whiney hoes you are. Asking for evidence but providing worthless translation as your stance of debate. Never seen anything more childish.

First you try and twist the Quran trying to say that Allah chose Christians over Muslim, when the arabic text does not even mention Christians, and he had to point that out to you.

When will you guys pony up the evidence of Christ being a Christian, which is a total contradiction since being a Christian means to be Christ-Like.

So I guess Christ was trying to be like himself too?

Two bums trying to gang up on the op and have not a shred of evidence, other than faulty translation of Quranic text.

That is what is sad.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mind0verMatter718:
And all the two of you is try to make claims of what the Quran is saying and cant even read Arabic.

Im glad I was here to witness this! This place is so weak, this guy has asked one question and with two head all you pussy can do is ask for someone to refute a translation that is not even using the correct nations.

Jari- you are pathetic, making all the rash claims about the quran and the fact is you cant read the Quran, only the English translation, and then you get mad because this guy has posed a question neither of you can answer.

How pathetic little whiney hoes you are. Asking for evidence but providing worthless translation as your stance of debate. Never seen anything more childish.

First you try and twist the Quran trying to say that Allah chose Christians over Muslim, when the arabic text does not even mention Christians, and he had to point that out to you.

When will you guys pony up the evidence of Christ being a Christian, which is a total contradiction since being a Christian means to be Christ-Like.

So I guess Christ was trying to be like himself too?

Two bums trying to gang up on the op and have not a shred of evidence, other than faulty translation of Quranic text.

That is what is sad.

LOL, so now the Quran Translations are false, get out of here, trying to save face man. ITS CALLED TRANSLATION bud!!

You lost man. This is your admission of defeat...

King Its over, they have yet to REFUTE ONE...ONE of my posts or to show Islam and the Koran prior to the 6th century.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Circle of Life

All right since you want to play games and be smug, I took the time to get an Arabic version of the verse so now can you tell us what it says in English?

-

Peace

Lol

Please explain it to me please, I cant read arabic only translations in English.

Why would I help you, remember we are not here to trade knowledge we are here to debate Christianity over Islam, and if you didnt have you fact straight you should have stayed the fvck out of it.

How does it feel to be exposed for the clown that you are, judging the Quran by English translations, when every Muslim knows that the Arabic goes way more in depth that the English translations.

I know what it say, but i would not tell people like you, if you knew the Quran you would know what it says about that.

So where is the proof of the word Christians in any ancient religious text, being that it is obvious the two of you dumbass cannot tyeach me anything about the Quran.

Sure am glad I can read the arabic text.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind0verMatter718

Nothing sad about what I posted Mind. If you can read arabic please tell the forum what that translation says? Should not be too hard since you seem to think you know more about the Quran then anything else.

Also there is no "Ganging" up as you put it. I posted not only to Circle but also the poster who posted Jim Merrits socalled contradiction of the Bible.

Now if you know Arabic please tell us what that Arabic Text I posted means.

Peace

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Well if they are not correct then how is the word Nazarene in the passage but not in the translation?And you even agreed with me. Stupidus Azzicus

You try any tactic you can get, and also if i could not read it how would i know that? HUH?

I studied arabic when i was in school and i had many debates with dumbass Christian trying to ride pine off of contradictions in translation. They would boast so proud until i would translate versus right in their faces, and i always had and arabic swahili dictionary to back it up.

You can say what you want because i know the Bible just like I know the Quran, and have been exposing religious imposters for years, especially Christians, whose Name originated from the Romans and was given to anyone one who worshipped Christ as a mockery.

You two clown have nothing to offer but translation, that you pass of as actual text.
No Jari you cant fvck with me, you have yet to answer the first question i posed to you, even though i have proven that you were wrong about the word Christians even being in the Quran.

Give it up you both lose.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CircleOfLife

How can one debate when the other party refuses to answer questions posed at him?

You talk of the Quran as if it's an holy book when Muhammad got his revelations not from God but Gabriel. All the other Prophets spoke directly with God, Why did muhammad get his revelations through Gabriel?

Also from the Hadith:

Narrated Aisha:

I used to look down upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah's Apostle and I used to say, "Can a lady give herself (to a man)?" But when Allah revealed: "You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily)." (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires." (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 311)

Why did Allah always grant Muhammad his every wish like Ayisha points out.

Peace

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com