EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Jari-Judah: Christianity Vs Islam (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jari-Judah: Christianity Vs Islam
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Mind0verMatter718

Nothing sad about what I posted Mind. If you can read arabic please tell the forum what that translation says? Should not be too hard since you seem to think you know more about the Quran then anything else.

Also there is no "Ganging" up as you put it. I posted not only to Circle but also the poster who posted Jim Merrits socalled contradiction of the Bible.

Now if you know Arabic please tell us what that Arabic Text I posted means.

Peace

King its over, there really was no debate as there was no response to my points.

you realize we are dealing with 1 person posting 3 different names and given the history of them they are rather "Odd" to say the least.

I doubt they are muslim let alone able to read Arabic.

All can see who won here(me and you) let him conversate amoung himself..

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari of Judah:
quote:
Originally posted by Mind0verMatter718:
And all the two of you is try to make claims of what the Quran is saying and cant even read Arabic.

Im glad I was here to witness this! This place is so weak, this guy has asked one question and with two head all you pussy can do is ask for someone to refute a translation that is not even using the correct nations.

Jari- you are pathetic, making all the rash claims about the quran and the fact is you cant read the Quran, only the English translation, and then you get mad because this guy has posed a question neither of you can answer.

How pathetic little whiney hoes you are. Asking for evidence but providing worthless translation as your stance of debate. Never seen anything more childish.

First you try and twist the Quran trying to say that Allah chose Christians over Muslim, when the arabic text does not even mention Christians, and he had to point that out to you.

When will you guys pony up the evidence of Christ being a Christian, which is a total contradiction since being a Christian means to be Christ-Like.

So I guess Christ was trying to be like himself too?

Two bums trying to gang up on the op and have not a shred of evidence, other than faulty translation of Quranic text.

That is what is sad.

LOL, so now the Quran Translations are false, get out of here, trying to save face man. ITS CALLED TRANSLATION bud!!

You lost man. This is your admission of defeat...

King Its over, they have yet to REFUTE ONE...ONE of my posts or to show Islam and the Koran prior to the 6th century.

You are clearly the only one who has not refuted or brought forth any evidence and you keep talking about someone refuting you.

You got refuted when you first placed the word Christians in the Quran, and now you want to whine about someone being caught up on the word "Christians" Kind of like you are caught up on the word refute when you have not put forth anything to refute.

Circle told you that the word Chrsitsian was not in the Quran and even gave you the translation of the word, you even agreed with him, and then in the next breath you call him a lier.

You have some serious problems, and the King is stupid for jumping into the debate with not a iota of knowledge. How childish. it was clear these guys are looking to argue, other than debate. How can they base their whole argument which is not an argument by the way on a translation that they dont evenm know if it os right?

King these guys have already admitted defeat when they began to ask you to translate the Quran for them. Show a lack of morals.

How can you argue with someone an then in the same breath sat teach me?

Lol- King has to be a total freaking idiot. way bigger than dummy boy jari-

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TheOnlyOneWhoKnows

This is my last post to you since it's clear all you had was a debunked Jim Merrit.

How was I arguing with anyone? I refuted your long winded Article and then I ask respectfully for Circle to translate an arabic verse he claims to know.

So whats the problem I try and learn from everyone. So I see no reason for Circle to think his ego won something as foolish as an internet debate where he refused to answer Questions posed at him and he ducked from translating an Arabic text. If that makes you feel better about yourself then laugh on.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheOnlyOneWhoKnows:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mind0verMatter718:
And all the two of you is try to make claims of what the Quran is saying and cant even read Arabic.

Im glad I was here to witness this! This place is so weak, this guy has asked one question and with two head all you pussy can do is ask for someone to refute a translation that is not even using the correct nations.

Jari- you are pathetic, making all the rash claims about the quran and the fact is you cant read the Quran, only the English translation, and then you get mad because this guy has posed a question neither of you can answer.

How pathetic little whiney hoes you are. Asking for evidence but providing worthless translation as your stance of debate. Never seen anything more childish.

First you try and twist the Quran trying to say that Allah chose Christians over Muslim, when the arabic text does not even mention Christians, and he had to point that out to you.

When will you guys pony up the evidence of Christ being a Christian, which is a total contradiction since being a Christian means to be Christ-Like.

So I guess Christ was trying to be like himself too?

Two bums trying to gang up on the op and have not a shred of evidence, other than faulty translation of Quranic text.

That is what is sad.

LOL, so now the Quran Translations are false, get out of here, trying to save face man. ITS CALLED TRANSLATION bud!!

You lost man. This is your admission of defeat...

King Its over, they have yet to REFUTE ONE...ONE of my posts or to show Islam and the Koran prior to the 6th century.

You are clearly the only one who has not refuted or brought forth any evidence and you keep talking about someone refuting you.

You got refuted when you first placed the word Christians in the Quran, and now you want to whine about someone being caught up on the word "Christians" Kind of like you are caught up on the word refute when you have not put forth anything to refute.

Circle told you that the word Chrsitsian was not in the Quran and even gave you the translation of the word, you even agreed with him, and then in the next breath you call him a lier.

You have some serious problems, and the King is stupid for jumping into the debate with not a iota of knowledge. How childish. it was clear these guys are looking to argue, other than debate. How can they base their whole argument which is not an argument by the way on a translation that they dont evenm know if it os right?

King these guys have already admitted defeat when they began to ask you to translate the Quran for them. Show a lack of morals.

How can you argue with someone an then in the same breath sat teach me?

Lol- King has to be a total freaking idiot. way bigger than dummy boy jari-

Show me where I said "Christians" was in the Koran my first post to you was about the Children of Israel. This is my last post to you as you are all talk and are a clear waste of time.
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would I impersonate someone else im not you Jari with 13 names.

And when one choses not to provide any proof.
I give no more imformation.

You talk of the Bible and how it is a holy book, and not one prophet when all prophets got their revelations from Allah. How dumb can you get.

You are wrong on every point and have nothing to back up what you say. Why even enter a debate and dick ride another poster who has even admitted defeat himself. he wanted to debate Muslim so i came to debate, he chose not to give any evidence other than his translations of the Quran that "he" call contradiction, or for better words place Christians over Muslim, even when the word Christian is not even in the Quran.

And then he wants to continue to ask and badger me with the same question as if the question itself has any merit.

Just like you find no mention of Christianity in the 1st century, you have no mention of the Quran before the 6th, and if you think this prove any point it doesnt. All it proves that just like the Islamic religion has not always been around neither has the religion of Christianity. But unlike Christianity, Islam had a Prophet who was Muslim, but was Jesus a Christian?

You have yet to show me any text to validate Christianity other that translation that you swear to the Lord says Christians when I know by Allah it does not say.

Try first proving your claim before asking for someone to refute it.

So take King and run along you have most definitely lost this one. The both of you dummies.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Circle of Life

Sadly Insults is all you got. Lets see if you will answer questions posed to you.

Let me Ask you one simple Question, What Prophecies did Muhammad perform? What did he say that came true, that makes him a prophet?

Why did Muhammad claim his miracle was only the Quran and he could do no prophecies?

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show me an ancient text with the word Christians or Christainity. Or anything that makes reference to Jesus being a Christian.

When are you going to post your evidence that we know that you dont have.

You should run along, because people like you have nothing to offer, except what you read on the internet. You cant even post proof that your religion even had a prophet alll you can do is make claim. You cant even prove Jesus was a Christian.

Jesus was not a Christian, so why are you.

I knew from all of your schoolgirl rants that you were another Christian Bible Thumper that has no clue that he reads garbage. I knew the moment it came to the Quran vs the Bible you run like a whore when you find out that you are outgunned.

King why not translate it to me, and ill tell you if you are right.Lol

Unlike you I wouldnt be a Muslim if I could not read the actual text of what i beleive in.
No other religion does that but Christians, even the Catholic hold all the ancient text of the Israelites.

Christians are the only religion that formed from a sect of people that loved one man more than God. And thats why they paid for it!

Go debate someone else because your constant dodging is ridiculous.

You cant answer nothing, without answering a question with a question.

Case closed you lose.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
If insult is all i have what do you have, besides worthless English translation of everything holy that you read? Nothing?
That why you asking me, because you really dont know.

Prophet Muhammad did not perform any miracles, Allah performed them.

Prophet Muhammad did not make prophesies,Only what Allah revealed to Him.

Maybe if you could actually read the Quran this is what the Prophet Muhammad said,

If you want to find miracles performed by the Prophet Muhammad, by the leave of Allah, they are easy to find, you have google.

Prophet Muhammad never took credit for what he did, that was done by the grace of Allah.

Let me ask you a qusetion? Why are you a Christian even though Jesus was not a Christian?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Circle of Life

Sigh

Christians is the Name that people who believe in Jesus Christ has claimed. Whether it appears in Ancient Texts or not does not mean much since Jesus was the person worshipped after his Death and Resurrection. He said in Matthew 28:18-20:

And Jesus came and spake unto them saying, All power is given unto me in Heaven and in Earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and of the Son, and of the holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and , lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

As we see Jesus wanted us go and teach the world the TRUTH.

Peace

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt answer anything these hoes ask of you.
They have no knowledge, they trying to learn something from you that they can use in another debate.
Jari-Judah runs away from every debate i have never seen the guy win one, not even with the novice posters.
See how many people think that this guy is a quack, Mike111 be killing this motherfvcker all over this board, whenever he pops his head out like the mole that he is.

Fake Christian relgion has him thinking about going to voodoo, or jewish, at least they have a beginning other than a made up one.
Or maybe, hell become a Nazarene, move in the mountain live like scribes, Him and King both.

You should have known he would run, if you didnt give him something that he can twist.

Two defeated by one. Two birds with one stone.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CircleOfLife

Respect for not engaging in anymore Insults.

These forums are places to learn and gain knowledge.

What can be said about being a Christian....It's the TRUTH as was written in Matthew 28:18-20 Jesus wanted people to learn about him and remember what he says about his Burden:

Matthew 11:30:

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light

Jesus is the TRUTH that the world needs, It's because of the world turning away from Jesus why we are in the mess we are in.

Peace

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KING:
[QB] Circle of Life

Sigh

Christians is the Name that people who believe in Jesus Christ has claimed. Whether it appears in Ancient Texts or not does not mean much since Jesus was the person worshipped after his Death and Resurrection. He said in Matthew 28:18-20:
So what you are saying that Christians worship Jesus. Lmao. So now i get it you guys worship Jesus, now I get it.
And Jesus came and spake unto them saying, All power is given unto me in Heaven and in Earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and of the Son, and of the holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and , lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
Then he rose from the dead and told all the people that He had the Power. Lol

As we see Jesus wanted us go and teach the world the TRUTH.

Lmao, WTF, now i see why you trying to lean on Jari- you are definitley the dumbest Christian on earth. The Jari

Lol Such blasphemy!

Ive heard it all. A dead man said I got the Power, and it was so.

Lol, that would be a good hollywood movie.

Oh my bad it was! LMAO

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
CircleOfLife

Respect for not engaging in anymore Insults.

These forums are places to learn and gain knowledge.

What can be said about being a Christian....It's the TRUTH as was written in Matthew 28:18-20 Jesus wanted people to learn about him and remember what he says about his Burden:

Matthew 11:30:

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light

Jesus is the TRUTH that the world needs, It's because of the world turning away from Jesus why we are in the mess we are in.

Peace

King this is a troll fest, until they own up to my responses they loose period. We already adressed the "Christian" strawman.

This dude is playing you man.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Mind0verMatter718

This is my last post to you because All you seem to care about is cheerleading.

There is nothing that I have said that has been refuted and as can be seen Muhammad was not a true prophet. He did not perform ANY miracles, he did not predict any calamities. They say he was poisioned and cursed the Jews in his final Breath.

Now answer these questions since you seem to really want enter this conversation:

I got more questions to ask you. They are simple questions.

The Qur'an says "To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward" (Surah 5:9).

Question : Are you doing enough good deeds to receive salvation on the Day of Judgment?
Question : Are you doing all you can or are you relaxing in your dedication to Allah?

The Qur'an says, "O ye who believe! Turn unto Allah in sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your evil deeds and bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, on the day when Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will run before them and on their right hands; they will say: Our Lord! Perfect our light for us, and forgive us! Lo! Thou art Able to do all things," (66:8-9). Notice how it says if you are sincere you may receive forgiveness.

Question : How do you know you are sincere enough to be forgiven of Allah?

Question : Does it give you peace to know that even if you are very sincere then, at best, you may receive forgiveness?

Question : If you say that you know you are sincere enough in your repentance before Allah, how do you know you are not deceiving yourself?

Question : Is your heart really good enough to muster enough sincerity before a Holy and Righteous God?

Question : If you say yes, I honestly and humbly ask you, "Are you being prideful?"

Question : If you say you are not being prideful, then are you boasting in your sincerity?

Question : Was Muhammad wrong for advocating lying? Is Lying okay? "Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him [Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf]?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it," (Hadith Vol. 5, Book 59, #369).

Question : Who is more holy, Allah or Yahweh?
In the above quote from the hadith, Muhammad advocated lying. The Christian God would never approve of lying. Does the god of Islam approve of lying? If not, then wasn't Muhammad wrong?

Take your time and answer.

Peace

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
quote:
TheOnlyOneWhoKnows

This is my last post to you since it's clear all you had was a debunked Jim Merrit.

How was I arguing with anyone? I refuted your long winded Article and then I ask respectfully for Circle to translate an arabic verse he claims to know.

So whats the problem I try and learn from everyone. So I see no reason for Circle to think his ego won something as foolish as an internet debate where he refused to answer Questions posed at him and he ducked from translating an Arabic text. If that makes you feel better about yourself then laugh on.

Peace

I ducked no question, it is you guys who somehow think that anyone has to give you any type of lesson. If you want to know then get off your lying lazy ass and go to school. I obtained my knowledge to expose liers and blashpmers like yourself and Jari, not to help them. I should have never told the idiot that the word was Nazarene which he clearly did not know and neither did you. I dont waste my time throwing out knowledge when the other person has nothing to offer.

Im here to expose the poster who post about Muslims but cant even read the Quran. Poster who live and die on translations and misguided information like yourself.

I dont dodge anybody who has something logical to say, but i love to play who knows more with people who i know from reading their post dont know shiot.

King i thought you were a regular faggot, the way you dick rode Jari from the beginning of this topic instead of standing up and taking your own stance in the debate like a man. Then little did i know, under that dress that you obviosly wear there was a harpoon turd,called Jari- dick.

Christianity was a made up religion and has nothing to do with serving Allah, but serving the white man.

Good luck Jari-King and all child molester lovers of the Christian faith.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
quote:
Mind0verMatter718

This is my last post to you because All you seem to care about is cheerleading.

There is nothing that I have said that has been refuted and as can be seen Muhammad was not a true prophet. He did not perform ANY miracles, he did not predict any calamities. They say he was poisioned and cursed the Jews in his final Breath.

Now answer these questions since you seem to really want enter this conversation:

I got more questions to ask you. They are simple questions.

The Qur'an says "To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward" (Surah 5:9).

Question : Are you doing enough good deeds to receive salvation on the Day of Judgment?
Question : Are you doing all you can or are you relaxing in your dedication to Allah?

The Qur'an says, "O ye who believe! Turn unto Allah in sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your evil deeds and bring you into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, on the day when Allah will not abase the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their light will run before them and on their right hands; they will say: Our Lord! Perfect our light for us, and forgive us! Lo! Thou art Able to do all things," (66:8-9). Notice how it says if you are sincere you may receive forgiveness.

Question : Does it give you peace to know that even if you are very sincere then, at best, you may receive forgiveness?

Question : If you say that you know you are sincere enough in your repentance before Allah, how do you know you are not deceiving yourself?

Question : Is your heart really good enough to muster enough sincerity before a Holy and Righteous God?

Question : If you say yes, I honestly and humbly ask you, "Are you being prideful?"

Question : If you say you are not being prideful, then are you boasting in your sincerity?

Question : Was Muhammad wrong for advocating lying? Is Lying okay? "Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him [Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf]?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it," (Hadith Vol. 5, Book 59, #369).

In the above quote from the hadith, Muhammad advocated lying. The Christian God would never approve of lying. Does the god of Islam approve of lying? If not, then wasn't Muhammad wrong?

Peace

Lol Do you know the answer to any of those questions. King you dont know nothing, i get better arguments out of a child in church.

How can i refute nothingness?

You are about dumb as a sack a rock.

Why are you still talking, why not take your defeat like a man, and move on with your loss.
You are not on my level, not one single christian is on my level.

So sad you worship a false religion, wonder what that means for your kids?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CircleOfLife

How can you call Christians child molestors when your prophet married a 6 yearold girl and consummated his marriage at 9.

Your insults will never shake me, There is some questions that need to be answered by you or Mind:

Peace

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Is that how Christian talk? Man that was a lot of anger! Christianity sure is an angry relgion, glad im a Mislim.

Nobody is ranting but you, probably foaming at the mouth like a dog in heat.

King i thought you were a regular faggot, the way you dick rode Jari from the beginning of this topic instead of standing up and taking your own stance in the debate like a man. Then little did i know, under that dress that you obviosly wear there was a harpoon turd,called Jari- dick.

Hypocrisy...

Chrck this out...

He Says..
Why would I impersonate someone else im not you Jari with 13 names.

but when King adresses The onlyonewhoknows..

I ducked no questionProof he is using mulitiple accounts...

King I think we are dealing with Dirk8 and his aliases..LOL

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
No What does this Surah say:LMAO

Surah 2 140
Or do ye say that Abraham, Ismail, Isaac and Jacob and the descendants were Jews or Christians.
Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? But Allah is not unmindful of what ye do?

The post was saying that i ducked someone. He was talking about me dumbasss

How is that hypocracy, thats my opinion of you.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
CircleOfLife

You failed to answer ANY of the Questions.

What do you think that the more you insult the quicker I will stop posting?

You have not answered any questions directed towards you, All you seem capable of doing is Insulting. It won't shake me. At least try and answer a few of them.

Peace

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Wanna cite the Quran lets go..

The Cow 2:122
"O children of Israel(Ishmael)...ISRAEL(ISHMAEL)...OH CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I preferred you to the alamin"...

# [2.40] O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and be faithful to (your) covenant with Me, I will fulfill (My) covenant with you; and of Me, Me alone, should you be afraid.
# [2.47] O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations.
# [2.83] And when We made a covenant with the children of Israel: You shall not serve any but Allah and (you shall do) good to (your) parents, and to the near of kin and to the orphans and the needy, and you shall speak to men good words and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate. Then you turned back except a few of you and (now too) you turn aside.
# [2.122] O children of Israel, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations.

And We gave (Abraham) Isaac and Jacob, and ordained among his progeny Prophethood and Revelation, and We granted him his reward in this life; and he was in the Hereafter (of the company) of the Righteous.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
KING

You failed to answer ANY of the Questions.

What do you think that the more you insult the quicker I will stop posting?

You have not answered any questions directed towards you, All you seem capable of doing is Insulting. It won't shake me. At least try and answer a few of them.

First post something that may be close to the truth, something worth refuting.

Or maybe you should answer the was Jesus a Christian question.
The way you Christian work it might take forever.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
quote:
Wanna cite the Quran lets go..

"O children of Israel(Ishmael)...ISRAEL(ISHMAEL)...OH CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I preferred you to the alamin"...

# [2.40] O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and be faithful to (your) covenant with Me, I will fulfill (My) covenant with you; and of Me, Me alone, should you be afraid.
# [2.47] O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations.
# [2.83] And when We made a covenant with the children of Israel: You shall not serve any but Allah and (you shall do) good to (your) parents, and to the near of kin and to the orphans and the needy, and you shall speak to men good words and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate. Then you turned back except a few of you and (now too) you turn aside.
# [2.122] O children of Israel, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations.

And We gave (Abraham) Isaac and Jacob, and ordained among his progeny Prophethood and Revelation, and We granted him his reward in this life; and he was in the Hereafter (of the company) of the Righteous.

How we going to debate the Quran and you are not quoting the Quran.

First you have to quote the Quran not the translations. Man makes errors, look at the Bible for instance, lots of errors.

Put the real translation down and we can debate.

Other than that you continue to broadcast your ignorance of the Quran. You seemed to master the translations though.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Praying to Allah's daughters..

Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

Why is Muhammed praying to Allah's daughters if Allah declared he is the only God...???

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CircleOfLife

I am really trying to understand where you are coming from and trying to see what you know without the Insults.

ALL the Questions I posed to you is valid and you should have some respect and try to refute them. I will post them AGAIN just for you so you can respond in kind:

Peace

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Surah 2 140
Or do ye say that Abraham, Ismail, Isaac and Jacob and the descendants were Jews or Christians.
Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? But Allah is not unmindful of what ye do?

First you have to quote the Quran not the translations.

Lol, you running away using the excuse of translations, man you are pathetic. Oh ad please translate that Arabic text..We are waiting Dirk..

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Language barriers are killing your debate. Its sad how you want me to refute translations with you. You have no knowledge of the Quran, but you want to argue and debate the Quran. You would lose a debate with a Muslim child.

Maybe you should get a little more learned and then when you come back we can debate. Other than that we can only argue the bible, something you obviously know nothing about.

Once again new question being that it has taken 4 hours and you still havent answered the first.

Was Jesus a Christian? and if so back it up wit scripture.

Was Muhammad a Muslim? I say yes go........

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

Idolotry..

You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them

Yet Muslims will tell you the don't worship the Kabaa but bow down to it..LMAO.

-
The Most High is not the God of Islam!! Period!!

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
quote:
Surah 2 140

Lol, you running away using the excuse of translations, man you are pathetic. Oh ad please translate that Arabic text..We are waiting Dirk..

If you were able to understand arabic we wouldnt be in this position would we?

It feels good to know that I know what it says and you dont, its way more fun, watching to squirrels fumble around.

You so stupid, If i translated it you would not know what it meant. That just how you Christians are.

How does it feel to know that Chritianity is not even mentioned in the Quran, even though there were so called Christians around in the time of Islam.

Or maybe it wasnt.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Then why do you worship Jesus?

I thought Christians omitted that passage along with the others that have been omitted over time.

So Jari- What does that mean? Even Christians in the middle east pray like Muslims. Why is that?
If this passage is true.

Shows the Bible is a lie.

Or do you deny the Bible. I know you dont deny the Bible.

Preacherrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CircleOfLife:
quote:
Surah 2 140

It feels good to know that I know what it says and you dont, its way more fun, watching to squirrels fumble around.

You so stupid, If i translated it you would not know what it meant. That just how you Christians are.

How does it feel to know that Chritianity is not even mentioned in the Quran, even though there were so called Christians around in the time of Islam.

Or maybe it wasnt.

1) Your Koran says that Propethood and the Favor was given to the Israelites and Issac, and Jacob.

2)The Torah says the Convenant was established through Issac.

3)The Torah predates the Koran therefore it takes credence over the Koran, if You can provide a Koranic Page or Koran Prior to the 6th century the Torah takes preceedence.

Passages that Debunk Muhammed's Prophethood

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Jari-Judah The Christian Lol

Christian with Judah in his name.
Contradiction in itself

I thought that you said you could destroy me when the fact is, you cant even get your argument off the ground. Any Muslim can beat any Christian at anything.

Christians are the most dumbest religious race on the planet. Not to mention that you guy commit rapes on a massive scale on children.

Jari, like i figured you have very limited knowledge on what you speak, and as a Christian you are also a Kafirun.

Argument closed you lose.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Then why do you worship Jesus?

I thought Christians omitted that passage along with the others that have been omitted over time.

So Jari- What does that mean? Even Christians in the middle east pray like Muslims. Why is that?
If this passage is true.

Shows the Bible is a lie.

Or do you deny the Bible. I know you dont deny the Bible.

Preacherrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Idolotry..

You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them

Yet Muslims will tell you the don't worship the Kabaa but bow down to it..LMAO.

-
The Most High is not the God of Islam!! Period!!

WHY IS MUHAMMED PRAYING TO ALLAH'S DAUGHTERS IF ALLAH REVEALED HIMSELF as a SINGLE GOD...Where Did the Daughters come from???

Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

Why is Muhammed praying to Allah's daughters if Allah declared he is the only God...???

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jari-Judah The Christian Lol

Christian with Judah in his name.
Contradiction in itself

I thought that you said you could destroy me when the fact is, you cant even get your argument off the ground. Any Muslim can beat any Christian at anything.

Christians are the most dumbest religious race on the planet. Not to mention that you guy commit rapes on a massive scale on children.

Jari, like i figured you have very limited knowledge on what you speak, and as a Christian you are also a Kafirun.

Argument closed you lose.

Your Insluts don't work answer the questions?? What is taking so long??

WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG...Why Ignoran and INSULT!!???

1) Your Koran says that Propethood and the Favor was given to the Israelites and Issac, and Jacob.

3)The Torah predates the Koran therefore it takes credence over the Koran, if You can provide a Koranic Page or Koran Prior to the 6th century the Torah takes preceedence.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Surah 2 140

Or maybe it wasnt.

Cant lie your way out of this one. That argument hasnt even gotten off the ground. Lol

You keep trying to bate me in with your translations. It wont work. You have labeled youself as the Dumb Dumb of Christianity.

Put the arabic meaning to that Surah. A translation is not the Quran. Get with the times.

Are you linguistically handicapped.
Just admit that you have been attacking translation nd not the Quran. LOl

The little birdie on Jari shoulder says:
Hey Dumb dumb keep running into that wall.
Dumb Dumb
Hey dumb dumb was Jesus a Christian?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Surah 2 140

Or maybe it wasnt.

Cant lie your way out of this one. That argument hasnt even gotten off the ground. Lol

You keep trying to bate me in with your translations. It wont work. You have labeled youself as the Dumb Dumb of Christianity.

Put the arabic meaning to that Surah. A translation is not the Quran. Get with the times.

Are you linguistically handicapped.
Just admit that you have been attacking translation nd not the Quran. LOl

Dumb Dumb

WILL HE EVER ANSWER THE ??????? LMAO..LETS FIND OUT FOLKS!!!

CircleOfLife

I am really trying to understand where you are coming from and trying to see what you know without the Insults.

ALL the Questions I posed to you is valid and you should have some respect and try to refute them. I will post them AGAIN just for you so you can respond in kind:

Peace

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Proooooooooooooof! For the thosandth time.
I agree with al-takruri you dull and slow.

Dumb Dumb

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CircleOfLife

It's late where I am, So after this post I need to sleep. Just want to ask what passages from the Bible have been left out.

Also If you can answer the questions posed to you that would be nice.

Also what Jari said makes a lot of sense, Why do muslims bow down to a rock, Thats Idol worship.

Peace

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
You want passages Dumb Dumb number 2

Try all of the books that were left out.

The little birdie on KINGS shoulder says:
Dumb Dumb
Hey dumb dumb was Jesus a Christian Dumb Dumb?

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Mind0verMatter718

Nothing sad about what I posted Mind. If you can read arabic please tell the forum what that translation says? Should not be too hard since you seem to think you know more about the Quran then anything else.

Also there is no "Ganging" up as you put it. I posted not only to Circle but also the poster who posted Jim Merrits socalled contradiction of the Bible.

Now if you know Arabic please tell us what that Arabic Text I posted means.

Peace

King its over, there really was no debate as there was no response to my points.

you realize we are dealing with 1 person posting 3 different names and given the history of them they are rather "Odd" to say the least.

I doubt they are muslim let alone able to read Arabic.

All can see who won here(me and you) let him conversate amoung himself..

You never even had a point to refute.

First you have to put up something to refute!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com