EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Dark Egyptians .. continued

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dark Egyptians .. continued
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dje
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 5906 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5906 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Member # 15718

IMG]http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/5876/yusherhetdailylife2.jpg[/IMG]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova

Great thread. WIll post some of my own:

-

-

-

-

-

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

Good deal KING.

-

-

==================================================wal

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zarahan- aka djehuti aka wally
 -

Posts: 42977 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

MODERN EGYPTIAN IMAGES- courtesy of KING

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

quote:
Originally posted by sudaniya:
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allright Zarahan, Lets put the Beauty of Egypt to the Modern Era:

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

quote:
Originally posted by sudaniya:
 -
 -

-

-

--------------------

Member # 15718

whoops sorry KING- go ahead and post some moderns..

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why does this thread single out dark skinned Egyptians?
Are dark skinned Egyptians of the 18th dynasty "blacker" than Egyptians who were not dark skinned? Were they more Egyptian than the lighter skinned Egyptians?

Posts: 42977 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Credit to Lioness Productions 2011. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Are dark skinned Egyptians of the 18th dynasty "blacker" than Egyptians who were not dark skinned? Were they more Egyptian than the lighter skinned Egyptians?

This thread just hurts you doesnt it.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:

As usual your comments come exactly too late. As soon as I go along with the thread concept and post a nice picture of a dark Egyptian you ignore it and comment and think I was hurt, use your brain. I just contributed a dark Egyptian picture to this thread
and should get props for a nice selection

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bitch please, it was like "if you cant beat them join them". It still hurts you. No props for you troll.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
quote:
Bitch please, it was like "if you cant beat them join them". It still hurts you. No props for you troll.

Especially since her pics are ambiguous.. i cant stand sneaky behaviours [Embarrassed]
what do you mean ambiguous, what's ambiguous about it?
It's a piece of legitimate Egyptian art. If you find it too "ambiguous" when it's obviously a dark skinned person indeed, that's your problem not the art's problem, not the dark skinned person's problem that I posted.
Review this whole thread and ask your self are the Egyptians people even more "ambiguous" in many of these pictures, posted by people other than me?

maybe the Egyptians are ambiguous by nature to our preceptions of them

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Member # 15718

-

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^ dark egyptian
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

As usual your comments come exactly too late. As soon as I go along with the thread concept and post a nice picture of a dark Egyptian you ignore it and comment and think I was hurt, use your brain. I just contributed a dark Egyptian picture to this thread
and should get props for a nice selection

nice selection!!!!

If you would only accept what you are posting - as a matter of fact I think that you do which is why u have stayed here so long - if you think about or anyone think about it - it seems that you are only trying to play devil advocate if you will but in reality if you really believed that they were white you would be at stormfront or somewhere else that goes along with the ideology that you seem to give - regardless of what you know and believe internally.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com