EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » What are some Queens in Ancient Egypt that were without a doubt Black? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are some Queens in Ancient Egypt that were without a doubt Black?
MissJennifer
Member # 16083

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is so much argument about the race of the ancient egyptians. many of us aren't really sure if they were black, mixed, dravidian. what are some Queens in Egypt that were without a doubt black? and had broad facial features and darkskin??

I read that the early ancient egyptians were black africans..so why did they become mixed as time progressed???

Posts: 103 | From: America | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hatshepsut

-
 -

-
 -

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ignoring the lyinass troll...
quote:
Originally posted by MissJennifer:

there is so much argument about the race of the ancient egyptians. many of us aren't really sure if they were black, mixed, dravidian. what are some Queens in Egypt that were without a doubt black? and had broad facial features and darkskin??

The reason for so much argument is due to the simple fact that Western academia which has dominated the discourse in ancient Egyptian history has had a long tradition of racism and obfuscating the black origins of Egypt. If you studied the historiography of Egypt and in particular the history of so-called 'Egyptology' you would notice changes in trend. The earliest was the 'dynastic race' theory which claimed Egyptian civilization and ultimately African civilization was the result of immigrants from Asia. This theory was overturned by newer evidence showing indigenous roots and the obvious BLACK physical appearance of the Egyptians so the next trend was that the Egyptians were native Africans and extremely dark but were not "true negroes" but rather of the same "Hamitic" type as north Sudanese and Ethiopians. So-called "Hamitic" race was a race of "caucasians" who adapted to Africa and gained black skins back in prehistoric times. However, as that theory was later debunked, you see a total silence about the racial of ethnic origins of Egyptians. It wasn't until the last part of the 20th century up until now that a left-wing "politically correct" trend came about to say the Egyptians were a mixed people and have always been. Of course this flies against all the evidence showing the populations being native to Africa with no input from Asia until historical times. The reason is obvious. Many white Westerners do not want to fess up that their beloved great civilization of the ancient world that built the pyramids and created mummies were well BLACK FOLK!

quote:
I read that the early ancient egyptians were black africans..so why did they become mixed as time progressed???
Simple. They had invasions and immigrations. Note that Egypt today is an 'Arab Republic'.

By the way, I hope you noticed I answered your questions from your other thread here.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xm
Member # 19601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UGG http://www.buyuggboots-ie.com is the brand identify for stylish sheepskin boots. Footwear produced from sheepskin have been http://bootsbestclearance.net preferred between the rural people in Australia http://cheap-uggboots-ie.com/ for a long time. http://www.uggboots-outlet-ie.net Steadily, they became a style accessory when their level of popularity http://www.uggsaustralia-sale.net accelerated after they have been worn because of the surfers. At first these boots ended up produced in Australia. Today, the UGG trademark is owned by an cheap ugg boots http://www.uggbootsoutlet-ie.net American business; however these are nevertheless constructed from the Merino sheepskin of Australia. The boots made from sheepskin have been http://www.uggbootsstore-ie.com
popularised by UGG Australia http://www.uggbootsclearance1.us and now the merchandise are distributed during the world.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what are some Queens in Egypt that were without a doubt black?

If we're talking native Egyptian female Pharaohs and Great Wives, then pretty much all of them. New Kingdom Pharaohs sometimes did marry Middle Eastern women for diplomatic reasons, but these were always lesser wives; only native Nile Valley women could be Great Wives (Queens).
quote:
and had broad facial features and darkskin??
Queen Tiye (influential Great Wife of Amenhotep III, possibly the New Kingdom's greatest Pharaoh) looks like she had fairly broad facial features, especially full lips:
 -
 -
Link to another photo

Another possible candidate is Ahmose-Nefertari:
 -

Posts: 7085 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Mike says that Queen Tiye's nose being so thin in the middle is not black, that it was carved down by white people

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ So? YOU say a lot of sh|t too that is nonsense.

By the way, you know damn well there are better photos of the same bust below.

-

-

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ So? YOU say a lot of sh|t too that is nonsense.

By the way, you know damn well there are better photos

-

thanks we'll use these two, then
 -

Unrelated random Indian girl break
 -

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

^^WHat is your definition of "black"? Please elucidate.
In the meanwhile, to help your confusion..

The "African climate" incorporates diverse temperature,
humidity, atmospheric pressure, wind, rainfall,
atmospheric particle count and other meteorological
elements in a wide range of environments -- from
deserts, to high altitude snowy zones, to jungle,
to savannah, to mixed woodlands, to higher altitude cloud forest,
and all that is WITHIN the TROPICAL zone of Africa.

-

---------------------------------------------------------

And just as tropical African environments are diverse,
so are tropical African peoples as credible scientists
note time and time again.

QUOTES:

Most phenotypic variation
"Both methods for estimating regional diversity show sub-Saharan
Africa to have the highest levels of phenotypic variation, consistent with many genetic studies."
--- Relethford, John "Global Analysis of Regional Differences in Craniometric
Diversity and Population Substructure". Human Biology - Volume 73, Number 5,
October 2001, pp. 629-636)

Most genetic variation
"Africa contains tremendous cultural, linguistic and genetic diversity, and
has more than 2,000 distinct ethnic groups and languages.. Studies using
mitochondrial (mt)DNA and nuclear DNA markers consistently indicate that
Africa is the most genetically diverse region of the world."
---Tishkoff SA, Williams SM., Genetic analysis of African populations:
human evolution and complex disease. Nature Reviews Genetics. 2002 Aug (8):611-21.)

Most skin color variation
"Previous studies of genetic and craniometric traits have found higher
levels of within-population diversity in sub-Saharan Africa compared
to other geographic regions.
This study examines regional differences in within-population diversity
of human skin color. Published data on skin reflectance were collected
for 98 male samples from eight geographic regions: sub-Saharan Africa,
North Africa, Europe, West Asia, Southwest Asia, South Asia, Australasia,
and the New World. Regional differences in local within-population diversity
were examined using two measures of variability: the sample variance and
the sample coefficient of variation. For both measures, the average level of
within-population diversity is higher in sub-Saharan Africa than in other geographic
regions. This difference persists even after adjusting for a correlation between
within-population diversity and distance from the equator. Though affected by
natural selection, skin color variation shows the same pattern of higher African
diversity as found with other traits."

-- Relethford JH.(2000). Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan
African populations. Hum Biol. 2000 Oct;72(5):773-80.)

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i think you mean how did population replacement occur in parts of Egypt.

Immigration had a lot to do with it. Most Queens in the Ptolemaic period were Egyptian. Dynastic Egyptians had features of modern Beja, Nubians and Ethiopians. They were not always necessarily broad features.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
quote:
what are some Queens in Egypt that were without a doubt black?

If we're talking native Egyptian female Pharaohs and Great Wives, then pretty much all of them. New Kingdom Pharaohs sometimes did marry Middle Eastern women for diplomatic reasons, but these were always lesser wives; only native Nile Valley women could be Great Wives (Queens).
quote:
and had broad facial features and darkskin??
Queen Tiye (influential Great Wife of Amenhotep III, possibly the New Kingdom's greatest Pharaoh) looks like she had fairly broad facial features, especially full lips:
 -
 -
Link to another photo

Another possible candidate is Ahmose-Nefertari:
 -

I think your question was also answered well here.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
Point Is Lioness if you can go all the way to India to find a suitable lookalike I can do the same by going to the Americas.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

Point Is Lioness if you can go all the way to India to find a suitable lookalike I can do the same by going to the Americas.

Beyonce is part Creole and India is much closer to Egypt than the Americas. The thread asked "what are some Queens in Anceinet Egypt that were without a doubt Black? "
I put up several images of Hatshepsut, why am I getting problems?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loiness
quote:
why am I getting problems?
Because you like going to India and away from Africa plus the Indian woman although closer geographically is likely further away genetically than Beyonce.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJennifer
Member # 16083

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this the only black queen ? anymore that were not mixed looking and had broad features?
Posts: 103 | From: America | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJennifer
Member # 16083

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
quote:

^^WHat is your definition of "black"? Please elucidate.
In the meanwhile, to help your confusion..

The "African climate" incorporates diverse temperature,
humidity, atmospheric pressure, wind, rainfall,
atmospheric particle count and other meteorological
elements in a wide range of environments -- from
deserts, to high altitude snowy zones, to jungle,
to savannah, to mixed woodlands, to higher altitude cloud forest,
and all that is WITHIN the TROPICAL zone of Africa.

-

---------------------------------------------------------

And just as tropical African environments are diverse,
so are tropical African peoples as credible scientists
note time and time again.

QUOTES:

Most phenotypic variation
"Both methods for estimating regional diversity show sub-Saharan
Africa to have the highest levels of phenotypic variation, consistent with many genetic studies."
--- Relethford, John "Global Analysis of Regional Differences in Craniometric
Diversity and Population Substructure". Human Biology - Volume 73, Number 5,
October 2001, pp. 629-636)

Most genetic variation
"Africa contains tremendous cultural, linguistic and genetic diversity, and
has more than 2,000 distinct ethnic groups and languages.. Studies using
mitochondrial (mt)DNA and nuclear DNA markers consistently indicate that
Africa is the most genetically diverse region of the world."
---Tishkoff SA, Williams SM., Genetic analysis of African populations:
human evolution and complex disease. Nature Reviews Genetics. 2002 Aug (8):611-21.)

Most skin color variation
"Previous studies of genetic and craniometric traits have found higher
levels of within-population diversity in sub-Saharan Africa compared
to other geographic regions.
This study examines regional differences in within-population diversity
of human skin color. Published data on skin reflectance were collected
for 98 male samples from eight geographic regions: sub-Saharan Africa,
North Africa, Europe, West Asia, Southwest Asia, South Asia, Australasia,
and the New World. Regional differences in local within-population diversity
were examined using two measures of variability: the sample variance and
the sample coefficient of variation. For both measures, the average level of
within-population diversity is higher in sub-Saharan Africa than in other geographic
regions. This difference persists even after adjusting for a correlation between
within-population diversity and distance from the equator. Though affected by
natural selection, skin color variation shows the same pattern of higher African
diversity as found with other traits."

-- Relethford JH.(2000). Human skin color diversity is highest in sub-Saharan
African populations. Hum Biol. 2000 Oct;72(5):773-80.)

We all know what black is and what it looks like

there is a tendency for poeple to want the so called 'black poeple' with the narrow features and fine textured hair to represent black poeple morso than the ones with the darkskin kinky hair and broad features like mine

I just want to see a black queen that doesn't have 'good hair' a narrow nose and lightskin. I want to see one that is darkskin, with kinky hair, full lips, short nose. I want to see someone who looks like me. that is all. no point in arguing and trying to prove that black people with good hair and lightskin are black too. i didnt come here for that

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

there is a tendency for poeple to want the so called 'black poeple' with the narrow features and fine textured hair to represent black poeple morso than the ones with the darkskin kinky hair and broad features like mine

I just want to see a black queen that doesn't have 'good hair' a narrow nose and lightskin. I want to see one that is darkskin, with kinky hair, full lips, short nose. I want to see someone who looks like me. that is all. no point in arguing and trying to prove that black people with good hair and lightskin are black too. i didnt come here for that [/qb]

WHAT is your meaning of good hair?

That sounds like brainwashing TALK to me.

kinky hair is good hair,why view your hair has not good?
If you were really aware of your blackness OR YOU REALLY INTO BLACK Consciousness LIKE YOU SAID YOU WERE you will stop using the term good hair.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

I just want to see a black queen that doesn't have 'good hair' a narrow nose and lightskin. I want to see one that is darkskin, with kinky hair, full lips, short nose. I want to see someone who looks like me. that is all. no point in arguing and trying to prove that black people with good hair and lightskin are black too. i didnt come here for that [/QB]

Many on this forum believe that narrow features of some of the Ethiopians, Somalians and so on, North East Africa, the horn are just as "black"
as West African broad features. Many of these Africans have these features and at the same time are dark. African Americans are less familiar with East Africans.

Others argue that narrow features are a result of mixture at some point with Arabs.
Some argue that a narrow nose is an adapation to not only cold climate but also dry climate. Yet many Khosians of the Kalahari desert have broad noses.

Is a narrow nose indigenous to Africa? I'm not sure about it. It seems to be an open question.
 -

Thutmose III

As per Egyptian Queens, some are portrayed with lighter skin than the men. Some feel this is symbolic, others think some were in fact lighter than the men.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:

i think you mean how did population replacement occur in parts of Egypt.

Immigration had a lot to do with it. Most Queens in the Ptolemaic period were Egyptian. Dynastic Egyptians had features of modern Beja, Nubians and Ethiopians. They were not always necessarily broad features.

^If they didn't have broad features then according to that whiny bytch they weren't black or African. She thinks black people supposed to look like her if they are to be "true negro." She is an aggressive inferior bytch on the quest to force people to hold HER phenotype as THE ONE AND ONLY SOURCE for what black is and what black suppose to be. Her post is really saying "Stop considering those black people whose features are opposite of mines in high regards. Those people get too much attention and my features get little attention, pity me and if you choose not to I will make you by DEMANDING ALL BLACK PEOPLE TO LOOK LIKE ME" That is what this tread is about.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

Beyonce is part Creole and India is much closer to Egypt than the Americas.
^Part creole in what way? Her grandmother from her mother maternal side is the one that is part creole. Beyonce really isn't part creole. She is two generations removed from it.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ If her maternal grandmother is part creole than she is too. Though Beyonce and her ancestry is irrelevant because there are pure Africans in Africa with Hatshepsut's features.
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:

If they didn't have broad features then according to that whiny bytch they weren't black or African. She thinks black people supposed to look like her if they are to be "true negro." She is an aggressive inferior bytch on the quest to force people to hold HER phenotype as THE ONE AND ONLY SOURCE for what black is and what black suppose to be. Her post is really saying "Stop considering those black people whose features are opposite of mines in high regards. Those people get too much attention and my features get little attention, pity me and if you choose not to I will make you by DEMANDING ALL BLACK PEOPLE TO LOOK LIKE ME" That is what this tread is about.

Indeed. Either this girl has serious self-image problems OR she isn't a black girl at all but another Euronut in virtual black-face.

In another thread she asks why people praise African queens with such idealized "caucasian" features, yet she offers no examples other than Nefertiti. The girl can't even name other African queens which overtly displays her ignorance on her alleged African heritage. [Embarrassed]

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
^ If her maternal grandmother is part creole than she is too. Though Beyonce and her ancestry is irrelevant because there are pure Africans in Africa with Hatshepsut's features.
quote:

If they didn't have broad features then according to that whiny bytch they weren't black or African. She thinks black people supposed to look like her if they are to be "true negro." She is an aggressive inferior bytch on the quest to force people to hold HER phenotype as THE ONE AND ONLY SOURCE for what black is and what black suppose to be. Her post is really saying "Stop considering those black people whose features are opposite of mines in high regards. Those people get too much attention and my features get little attention, pity me and if you choose not to I will make you by DEMANDING ALL BLACK PEOPLE TO LOOK LIKE ME" That is what this tread is about.

Indeed. Either this girl has serious self-image problems OR she isn't a black girl at all but another Euronut in virtual black-face.

In another thread she asks why people praise African queens with such idealized "caucasian" features, yet she offers no examples other than Nefertiti. The girl can't even name other African queens which overtly displays her ignorance on her alleged African heritage. [Embarrassed]

^I did ask "creole in what way" figuratively speaking. She is part creole...two generations removed from it.

I can't be the only one that see through the bytch MissJennifer. I didn't get to her whining about people idealizing Queens with "caucasian" features, but I know her inferior azz said it. That bytch is no better than a fvcking white supremacists. Now she is on a quest trying to force and demand blackness to be HER ideal of blackness not realizing she is denying every black person who don't resemble HER their blackness.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
is this the only black queen ? anymore that were not mixed looking and had broad features?

Hmmm Don't tell me you're angry because Queen Tiye doesn't share YOUR features. How black can she get. If you think Queen Tiye looks mixed something is seriously wrong with you, and why do any of the sculptures have to have broad features? Are you DEMANDING every black person on the planet to share YOUR features ONCE AND FOR ALL. Till you realize that no one cares of how black you are and how "negroid" you look, you will continue to suffer in misery. It's no one fault that you are too ugly to be found desirable. Your azz is looking for a pity party.
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know what black is and what it looks like..

there is a tendency for poeple to want the so called 'black poeple' with the narrow features and fine textured hair to represent black poeple morso than the ones with the darkskin kinky hair and broad features like mine.

^^Like Tonto said to the Lone Ranger, who is this "we"
you talkin bout mothafacka? No one is fooled by
your fake "black poster" persona. If you are gonna
troll, be more creative for goodness sake.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
We all know what black is and what it looks like..

there is a tendency for poeple to want the so called 'black poeple' with the narrow features and fine textured hair to represent black poeple morso than the ones with the darkskin kinky hair and broad features like mine.

^^Like Tonto said to the Lone Ranger, who is this "we"
you talkin bout mothafacka? No one is fooled by
your fake "black poster" persona. If you are gonna
troll, be more creative for goodness sake.

^This woman is drowning in self-pity and self-hate and PROJECT her feelings onto other people. I think she is angry that she is ugly and doesn't get any attention from men. She feels sorry for herself for being ugly and blaming it on her "true negro" features. She angry because what people perceive as beautiful never looks like her, per se. It never dawn on her that she probably just an ugly woman.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Betty why are you assuming Ms Thang is blk just because she/shim sayz so? then turn around and make the most ridiculous statements about what blk is and is not!..then again maybe just maybe you and Ms Jenny are one and the same just trying to game folks, I remember some post you did when I was a newbie that was less than complimentary about Africans especially "West Africans" in not only looks but culture..I ain't buying it.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Betty why are you assuming Ms Thang is blk just because she/shim sayz so? then turn around and make the most ridiculous statements about what blk is and is not!..then again maybe just maybe you and Ms Jenny are one and the same just trying to game folks, I remember some post you did when I was a newbie that was less than complimentary about Africans especially "West Africans" in not only looks but culture..I ain't buying it.

^MissJennifer is a true negro woman who can't get black men to find her attractive. She is mad because she is ugly and blaming it on her true negro features. It never dawn on her that she is just ugly.
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the wooden bust of Queen Tiye painted or unpainted? If it's unpainted then that would lend to its dark color since wood typically darkens with age. One thing's for sure, the bust looks nothing like her mummy.

-

Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
Is the wooden bust of Queen Tiye painted or unpainted? If it's unpainted then that would lend to its dark color since wood typically darkens with age. One thing's for sure, the bust looks nothing like her mummy.

-

^Who ever sculpted Tiye convincingly made her look African. It doesn't matter whether it's polished, wood, iron, brass, or painted. It was convincingly sculpted into an African-appearing woman. Wood ages and rot and disintegrate over time if it's isn't perserved. I don't think any sculptor would resemble a mummy even if it reflects the same person.
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The bust may look particularly African in the sense of what alot of Nubians may have looked, but her mummy says different. Especially the hair. Also the mummies nose despite being wrapped in bandages, looks rather narrow. More so than the bust.

-

Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJennifer
Member # 16083

Rate Member
many people seem to find the narrow features more attractive than the broad features on a black woman. are there any busts where the black queens have a flat nose and fuller lips??
MissJennifer
Member # 16083

Rate Member
quote:
Hmmm Don't tell me you're angry because Queen Tiye doesn't share YOUR features. How black can she get. If you think Queen Tiye looks mixed something is seriously wrong with you, and why do any of the sculptures have to have broad features? Are you DEMANDING every black person on the planet to share YOUR features ONCE AND FOR ALL. Till you realize that no one cares of how black you are and how "negroid" you look, you will continue to suffer in misery. It's no one fault that you are too ugly to be found desirable. Your azz is looking for a pity party.
you don't like broad black features? is that why you are getting so angry with me wanting to see them seen as beautiful? that must be the case. you probably prefer the narrow features like white poeple
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

^MissJennifer is a true negro woman who can't get black men to find her attractive. She is mad because she is ugly and blaming it on her true negro features. It never dawn on her that she is just ugly.
I think (and this is assuming she is black) that she suffers from an inferiority complex caused by white supremacy and the truly ugly views espoused in this very thread here. [Embarrassed]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Simpleton:

-

It was already explained that her bust was made from yew wood and a particular part of the yew that was ALREADY DARK! As far as it not looking like her mummy, how so you twit?!

Last time I checked a 4,000 year old corpse is not suppose to retain the skin complexion and hair form that it had in life!
quote:
The bust may look particularly African in the sense of what alot of Nubians may have looked, but her mummy says different. Especially the hair. Also the mummies nose despite being wrapped in bandages, looks rather narrow. More so than the bust.
 -

Instead of guessing how a person may have looked like in life by merely eyeballing from afar a 4,000 year old dried corpse how about more in depth analysis like the one done by scientists below!

'The Elder Lady' (Tiye)
 -
First identified as Queen Tiye
The occipital bun is reminiscent of Mesolithic Nubians (see below). Sagittal plateau, rounded forehead with moderately projecting glabella; globular cranium with high vault. Protrusion of incisors, receding chin and steep mandible. Very vertical zygomatic arches and pronounced maxillary prognathism.

James Harris & Edward Wente, X-ray Atlas of the Royal Mummies

Of course I presented this to your dumb-ass a dozen times before but I see it still hasn't sunk in your thimble brains.

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
^MissJennifer, disregarding the thimble headed idiot above that obviously has issues with his being a half breed trying to come to grips with his browner side, these are Tiye's parents below. Judge for yourself. Do they and their daughter look anything like the typical sub-Saharan African? I mean dayum. How obvious can it get that they duh huh weren't?lol....Thimble head has half breed issues and wants to take his frustrations about it out on everyone else.

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LMAO [Big Grin] So now I'm a "halfbreed"? Last time I checked I was 100% Asian unlike you whites who carry recent ancestry from guess which continent to the south of you.

Miss Jennifer you can ignore the REAL thimble-headed idiot above who is obviously angered by the SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE I just cited. She speaks of Tiye and her parents not looking like "typical sub-Saharan Africans" yet her dumbass forgets that sub-Saharans vary greatly in phenotypic traits especially cranio-facial features.

Speaking of Tiye's parents, here is what the same scientists I cited (Harris & Wente) had to say about Tiye's mother:

Tjuya
 -
Mother of Queen Tiye
Rounded, prominent occipital bun; sagittal plateau; rounded forehead. Vertical zygomatic arches; proclined upper and lower incisors; strongly receding chin; steep mandible angle. Maxillary prognathism.

So who are you going to believe? The rants of a Simpleton or the actual findings of scientists who actually took the time to analyze the mummies? [Big Grin]

MissJennifer
Member # 16083

Rate Member
does anyone have a picture of what tiye's parents looked like? why is the hair on the mummy so long was that her real hair?
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
The idiot is trying to parade around prognathism as if it's some kind of definite marker for being sub-Saharan when in fact all races have people with prognathism. More so in the past simply because they lacked the advanced dental procedures necessary to correct things like overbites. He's a dayum idiot to be sure.

In fact one of my best friends is German descent. She has red hair and fair skin with freckles and she had an overbite from thumb sucking giving her pronounced prognathism.

Disregard the half breed thimble headed idiot. Him and the others are trying to include white European features into their own race so they can explain why so many ancient Egyptians also have those features. It's plain and simple common sense. He simply has an inferiority complex about being half black. Not only is he a half breed but Filipinos are nothing but muts to begin with. The Spaniards went over and kicked their whimpy butts and had at their women.lol

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -  -

lioness productions

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
MissJennifer, if you were to imagine the image below with an afro and darker skin, you would have thimble head himself.

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ignoring the ad-hominem nonsense. [Roll Eyes]
quote:

The idiot is trying to parade around prognathism as if it's some kind of definite marker for being sub-Saharan when in fact all races have people with prognathism. More so in the past simply because they lacked the advanced dental procedures necessary to correct things like overbites. He's a dayum idiot to be sure.

In fact one of my best friends is German descent. She has red hair and fair skin with freckles and she had an overbite from thumb sucking giving her pronounced prognathism.

LMAO [Big Grin] YOU are the idiot!

First of all, the evidence I cited is no mere "overbite" but maxillary prognathism of the jaw! Second of all, that is NOT the only African trait mentioned, you dummy! What about the sagittal plateau, rounded forehead, projecting glabella, globular cranium, receding chin, and vertical zygomatic arches?! All of this together along with maxillary prognathism present traditionally "negroid" features, you nitwit!

quote:
Disregard the half breed thimble headed idiot. Him and the others are trying to include white European features into their own race so they can explain why so many ancient Egyptians also have those features. It's plain and simple common sense. He simply has an inferiority complex about being half black. Not only is he a half breed but Filipinos are nothing but muts to begin with. The Spaniards went over and kicked their whimpy butts and had at their women.lol
LOL More ad-hominem nonsense. You do not know a thing about me or my ancestry. Exactly how am I half-black if I'm of Philippine descent? Do you think that just because I acknowledge the simple FACT that the Egyptians as native Africans were black, I have to be black as well? LOL And yes the Spaniards did conquer the Philippines as they did other countries in the world especially in the Americas, so do you find the conquest and oppression of other peoples to be humorous? I'm certain YOU as someone of European ancestry also descends from conquered peoples as well, and I find it disturbing that you especially as a woman finds humor in the rape and sexual subjugation of other women.

Ancestral history aside, at least I am not some simpleton who can't comprehend any info given to me or am in denial of such info choosing instead to believe in some fantasy of a "caucasian race" responsible for civilizations around the world including the African Nile! I don't suffer from such low self-esteem or psychotic delusions, or plain stupidity. [Embarrassed]

Miss Jennifer, you can see the type of person Simpleton girl is. [Smile]

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
He simply has an inferiority complex about being half black. Not only is he a half breed but Filipinos are nothing but muts to begin with.

Actually European paternal introgression in Filipinos is low, around 3.6%:

A Predominantly Indigenous Paternal Heritage for the Austronesian-
Speaking Peoples of Insular Southeast Asia and Oceania

quote:
From the study:
Some European introgression was also evident in Southeast Asia (2.3%–7.8%) and the Philippines (3.6%).

So much for Djehuti being a "mutt".
Posts: 7085 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
many people seem to find the narrow features more attractive than the broad features on a black woman. are there any busts where the black queens have a flat nose and fuller lips??

^So fvcking What!! Do you believe this shyt you said makes sense. Are you saying that Queen Tiye really had a flat nose but the sculptors mold her a narrow nose because they find it more attractive? What the fvck are you saying. Queen Tiye looks the way she does because that is the way she looked! And so fvcking what that many people find narrow features more attractive on black women than broad features. What?...are they not suppose to? Now you are DEMANDING people to what to find attractive. Black women carry those narrow features that are so beautiful, and there are those who find those natural narrow features on black women beautiful, even more so than broad features. So fvcking WHAT!!! What the fvck are you crying about. Many people find broad features better looking on black women than narrow features. So fvcking what!!

Why does the bust needs to have a flat broad nose...just so you can be happy. You are asking dead people to mold an image that doesn't fit the true person that has been sculptured. I don't understand you. If you fvcking ugly just get closer to God. Leah in the bible did it.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
you don't like broad black features? is that why you are getting so angry with me wanting to see them seen as beautiful? that must be the case. you probably prefer the narrow features like white poeple
^This is your fvcking problem and this is where you are in error. You cannot FORCE or DEMAND anyone to find broad black features as beautiful. You will have people that find it ugly, and you will have people that find it beautiful. Just because people find YOUR AZZ ugly doesn't mean people find broad features ugly. Didn't someone make your ugly azz. You are probably just an ugly woman. You need to acknowledge that and stop blaming your "blackness". Narrow black features are beautiful too.

Till you realize no one cares that your azz is black and "negroid" looking AND fvcking UGLY you will continue to live in misery. I prefer you to seek professional help for your low self-esteem before you consider suicide.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
quote:
He simply has an inferiority complex about being half black. Not only is he a half breed but Filipinos are nothing but muts to begin with.

Actually European paternal introgression in Filipinos is low, around 3.6%:

A Predominantly Indigenous Paternal Heritage for the Austronesian-
Speaking Peoples of Insular Southeast Asia and Oceania

quote:
From the study:
Some European introgression was also evident in Southeast Asia (2.3%–7.8%) and the Philippines (3.6%).

So much for Djehuti being a "mutt".

Thanks Truth, but no need to defend me. I can easily defend myself from the mentally challenged! LOL Apparently she believes I'm half-black, but then again she believes in a lot of things like wandering Caca-soids from the Black Sea spawning civilization in Mesopotamia as well as the African Nile Valley even though there is no evidence whatsoever for her beliefs.

She is simpering simpleton not worth educating.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

I think (and this is assuming she is black) that she suffers from an inferiority complex caused by white supremacy and the truly ugly views espoused in this very thread here. [Embarrassed]
^This bytch has serious low self-esteem and a serious inferiority complex. She really think going on a mission throughout the internet and FORCING and DEMANDING her beliefs and emotions will cause people to changed their mind. She practically want people to stop glorifying features that is the opposite of her and in return glorify her and people who look like her. What kind of sick aggressive Nazi self-centered shyt is that? That bytch can't be serious. The bytch refuse to admit that SHE is just ugly, but want to blame her lack of attention on her "blackness." This bytch is sick.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ I'm telling you, either she is a troll pretending to be black OR a black girl afflicted with some serious psychological self-perception issues as catered by the idiocy here, either that or she really must be ugly looking! LOL

Seriously the whole thread topic is stupid. Which Queens in Ancient Egypt that were without a doubt black?? Answer: ALL OF THEM!

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't suffer from such low self-esteem or psychotic delusions, or plain stupidity. [Embarrassed]

Miss Jennifer, you can see the type of person Simpleton girl is. [Smile]

You have claimed you are not Black but Filipino, but you are an afrocentric claiming Egypt, Rome etc were black civilizations. Every post you make you defend, applaud etc black people never your own race. If you were white i would call you a wigger, but what do they call wanabee-blacks who are Filipino? Fliggers? [Roll Eyes]

Seriously stop dumping on your own heritage. Why are you obsessed to be black? Stop the self-hate and embrace your own roots.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ And how is it "Afrocentric" claiming a civilization in AFRICA to be African in nature when all evidence supports it, you dumb f*ck?!!

This is like accusing me of being Eurocentric for claiming Roman civilization to be European and that I must somehow be half-white to espouse this!! You and Simpleton Girl are idiotic and psychotic losers, period!! [Eek!]

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

^This bytch has serious low self-esteem and a serious inferiority complex. She really think going on a mission throughout the internet and FORCING and DEMANDING her beliefs and emotions will cause people to changed their mind. She practically want people to stop glorifying features that is the opposite of her and in return glorify her and people who look like her. What kind of sick aggressive Nazi self-centered shyt is that? That bytch can't be serious. The bytch refuse to admit that SHE is just ugly, but want to blame her lack of attention on her "blackness." This bytch is sick.
I think you have it the wrong way around. Missjennifer is saying why don't black people embrace their own phenotype: wooly hair, wide noses etc. Instead they all crave white features such as straighter hair and thin noses. This self-hate infests every thread. Missjennifer clearly is offended by it because she is black herself.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com