EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ancient egyptians/ancient romans (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ancient egyptians/ancient romans
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes, repeating the TRUTH about native African diversity and biological reality cannot be done enough
The reality is that Negroids ('Blacks') have the least physical diversity world wide. Most the people you who call 'African' are in fact heavily Caucasoid admixed.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass:

It's funny how Joel Freeman has to resort to using a wide lense in the photos.

What's funny is how the wide lens has nothing at all to do with the wide noses and thick lips, nor are all the photos I posted from Joel Freeman.

Next lie, worm...
quote:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4152/5079849543_5aa4692840_z.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4148/5080443610_3c49f5f507.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hhBESxKQsSU/TskkDoS_tsI/AAAAAAAAApE/HiHiycmixT8/s1600/ramsesiii.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2025/1968317445_f2dffd0a7f_z.jpg

http://www.oaca.sk/file.php/1/moddata/forum/9/578/Nov_objekt_-_Rastrov_obr_zek.JPG

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/5532086362_9a8ee3ff90.jpg

http://www.touregypt.net/images/touregypt/cachette31.jpg

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae70/KING10_2010/385039056_928304f864.jpg

Djehuti, tell me honestly. these people don't look like half black half Levantine?
Am I seeing things?
The peoples are mixed I tell ya, look at em

I'll tell you honestly. The people above do not look 'half' anything, but pure black Africans! Their complexion and features are NO different from east Africans farther south in 'Sub-Sahara', and it is not surprising since the Egyptians shown above are rural southern Egyptians which historically have received close to nil genetic influence whatsoever from Levantine invaders unlike urban northern Egyptians!

Yes you are seeing things.. things which aren't even there, you delusional twit!!

Speaking of Levantines. You do realize that Levantines are themselves mixed with black African ancestry from the mesolithic!

These are Levantine people.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Now YOU tell me, do these Levantine people above look half black to you??

Of course there are many Levantines who look no different from southern Europeans, but then again southern Europeans also have African admixture.

Let's not even go into the rural bedouin populations of the Levant, many of whom look straight up black.

I am surprised you spend so much time rehashing this
with lioness, especially since you have urged others
not to respond to such topics. But now you can see
why I say the truth about a more accurate, balanced
bio-history of the African peoples and their diversity
needs to be repeated again and again.

So true for the above, I already explained to L'ass and alter ego Anglo_Paranoid. That I am part Levantine, West and East African.

In fact there is a famous person, who African Americans considered African American. When she was/ is Lebanese

-

And as a matter of fact, Labanon had a good chunk of saqaliba and mamluks too.

c) Slaves and Eunuchs.

Slaves of Fatimid imams, among them notably white and black eunuchs, rose to important positions in the state becomng byi any definition part of the ruling circles. White eunuchs -- Saqaliba i.e. Slavs -- had already been eminent at the Fatimid court in Tunisia. Spain was the main source of supply of Saqaliba eunuchs, and the Fatimid practice of employing them was in line with Aghlabid heritage. The most important eunuch, during the North African period of the Fatimid imamate, was Jawdhar who was entrusted with an extensive range of authority. Other Saqaliba were commanders of naval and land forces. Al-Mu'izz's instructor in the art of writing was a Saqlabi eunuch, and another Saqlabi was his sahib al-sitr (the bearer of the veil behind which the ruler spoke to the people); he carried out delicate diplomatic missions to the chiefs of the Kutama Berbers. In 362/973, with the transfer of the Fatimid imamate to Egypt, the Saqaliba arrived with al-Mu'izz. In Egypt, al-Mu'izz's sahib al-mizalla (the bearer of the ceremonial parasol) was a Saqlabi eunuch.

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/med/lev.asp

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:
Yes, repeating the TRUTH about native African diversity and biological reality cannot be done enough
The reality is that Negroids ('Blacks') have the least physical diversity world wide. Most the people you who call 'African' are in fact heavily Caucasoid admixed.
Reality is that you are null and void when it comes to SCIENCES!!!

You simple don't understand it.

DIVERGENT SITU DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Troll Patrol, all your picture spams are of people who are heavily racially admixed. That's what thousands of years of Caucasoid-Negroid mixing has produced.

In your dreams dumb DIMWIT.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS TROPICAL ADAPTED, DIVERGENT SITU DEVELOPMENT AND CONTINUITY THROUGH TIME OR And you guess it, NO HAIR ON THE BODY let alone EXTENSIVE!!!!

Nubians are highly XENOPHOBIC AND DON'T MIX, not even with neighbouring populations, let alone some cold adapted Eurasians. LOOOOOOOL

The remains show TROPICAL AND EVEN MORE TROPICAL!!!!

Don't even think about it, or try. E-V13 is barely present in AFRICAN POPULATIONS!!!! [Big Grin] [Embarrassed]
 -

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
^ You're right. I have regressed and sunk to the level of arguing with a lying idiot, when I myself have rallied against this.

There's no point. What I stated still stands while what the lyinass has stated is fell flat as always.

Yes, repeating the TRUTH about native African diversity and biological reality cannot be done enough.

By the way, whatever happened to 'egyptian85'? [Big Grin]

Note that the Levant and Arabia are right next door to Africa and unsurprisingly the peoples of these regions have African admixture as well yet you don't hear a peep from the Euronuts like Lyinass saying these peoples are mixed or 'half-black' or 'part-black' any more than you hear them say anything about Euros, especially Mediterranean Euros having black admixture. [Embarrassed]

Djehuti's right some people in the Levant are half black, same thing with ancient Egypt, common sense would tell you this since these areas are next to each other
SCIENCE DISPROVES YOUR VOID AND DUMB SELF OPINIONATED ARGUMENTS!!!!!

The people from the North of Egypt are intermediate adapted, the people from middle of Egypt and the South are Tropical adapted, and even more so to the South of Egypt. Just like during ancient times!

The region is suited for these physical occurrences. I have posted studies and I have explained it with information directly from informational websites on climate variation in Northeast Africa. I did this after I've explained it in my own words, and you wouldn't believe. All you have is your stupid opinion. Which is completely irrelevant and wishful thinking!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ And of course let's not forget the historical FACT that since the fall of pharaonic civilization, Egypt was invaded multiple times, first by the Assyrians, then Persians, then Greeks, then Romans, and most importantly by the Muslim Arabs of the 7th century which is why Egypt today is considered an 'Arab Republic', though Turkish (Anatolians) immigrated later on as well including peoples from the Caucasus. No person in the right mind would suggest that the mixed peoples of modern Egypt represent the ancient pharaonic peoples! Even anti-black, anti-African, Zahi Hawass admits that the best representations of the ancients would be the rural non-Arab fellahin of the south as well as Nubians, which is bizarre considering that these peoples are obviously black Africans!

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidiot:

quote:
Please tell us why you keep repeating this nonsense after you were debunked on it countless times and on countless threads! Sorry but the Leninist/communist philosophy of repeating a lie often enough that it becomes true does NOT hold especially when it comes to science! LMAO [Big Grin]

By the way, what gives you any authority on issues of bio-anthropology when not only do you claim to major in 'Classics' which is Greco-Roman studies, but even in your alleged field of study your claims have been debunked?!! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Djehuti's right some people in the Levant are half black, same thing with ancient Egypt, common sense would tell you this since these areas are next to each other

You are correct (this time). Though the admixture among Egyptians is more recent (during Islamic times) than the admixture in the Levant which took place during mesolithic times. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26267 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ And of course let's not forget the historical FACT that since the fall of pharaonic civilization, Egypt was invaded multiple times, first by the Assyrians, then Persians, then Greeks, then Romans, and most importantly by the Muslim Arabs of the 7th century which is why Egypt today is considered an 'Arab Republic', though Turkish (Anatolians) immigrated later on as well including peoples from the Caucasus. No person in the right mind would suggest that the mixed peoples of modern Egypt represent the ancient pharaonic peoples! Even anti-black, anti-African, Zahi Hawass admits that the best representations of the ancients would be the rural non-Arab fellahin of the south as well as Nubians, which is bizarre considering that these peoples are obviously black Africans!

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidiot:

quote:
Please tell us why you keep repeating this nonsense after you were debunked on it countless times and on countless threads! Sorry but the Leninist/communist philosophy of repeating a lie often enough that it becomes true does NOT hold especially when it comes to science! LMAO [Big Grin]

By the way, what gives you any authority on issues of bio-anthropology when not only do you claim to major in 'Classics' which is Greco-Roman studies, but even in your alleged field of study your claims have been debunked?!! [Roll Eyes]

There is a goofy person on Egypt Search Reloaded who visited Egypt and interviewed a tour guide, who was clearly of mixed background. In the video she tried to make the argument that she wasn't mixed and that she was a true egyptian. She also claimed the copts in the south were "more pure" lol. The dufus who made the video even argues all over the net that Egypt was mixed, and not a black race of people. I bring this up to say, there are a LOT of silly people out there with no knowledge of history, who will argue against your statement "No person in the right mind would suggest that the mixed peoples of modern Egypt represent the ancient pharaonic peoples!"
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Unfortunately, there will always be ignorant and stupid people in the world. One thousand years have passed since the Arab-Islamic conquest of Egypt. It makes you wonder if a thousand years from now the light-skinned Mestizas of Latin America will claim the Native American civilizations of the Maya, Aztecs, and Incas as 'mixed' as well. [Embarrassed]

Fortunately not only do we have the pristine populations of rural areas but also the actual remains of the ancients as well as their artwork to rebuff, refute, and destroy such silly claims.

-

-

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
quote:
The people above do not look 'half' anything, but pure black Africans!

quote:
the admixture among Egyptians is more recent (during Islamic times) than the admixture in the Levant which took place during mesolithic times.

lol
Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
 -
quote:

quote:
the admixture among Egyptians is more recent (during Islamic times) than the admixture in the Levant which took place during mesolithic times.

lol

You are very foolish. There are people in Sierra Leone who look like these too.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true, Africans such as them are found all over the continent, its funny how the bitch always has something to say about Africans being admixed but wont question Europeans and Euroasians.

I don't know why you all even waste your time on this dumbass 2 dollar bitch

Probably part of E.S management Payroll along with Afronut or Facts what ever it calls itself.

I suspect Cassiteredes to be on E.S Management payroll because no one can be that stupid yet confident in their ignorance.

quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:
quote:
 -
 -
quote:

quote:

lol

You are very foolish. There are people in Sierra Leone who look like these too.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-
 -
quote:

quote:

lol

What's so funny worm?! I take it you think I contradicted myself. Did I not explain to you that admixture among Egyptians is largely in the Delta particularly among urban areas where the invaders and immigrants to Egypt largely settled?! Did I not tell you that southern Egypt, especially in rural areas where those men are from were hardly affected at all genetically by invaders?? LOL You are as dumb as you are dishonest. [Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:

So true, Africans such as them are found all over the continent, its funny how the bitch always has something to say about Africans being admixed but wont question Europeans and Euroasians.

Indeed, even after all mounds of evidence showing the significant African admixture in Mediterranean Europeans and Middle-Easterners since they are both adjacent to Africa. Lyinass M.O. deny, deny, deny, and lie, lie, lie. LOL

quote:
I don't know why you all even waste your time on this dumbass 2 dollar bitch
What can I say. I'm bored. LOL

quote:
Probably part of E.S management Payroll along with Afronut or Facts what ever it calls itself.

I suspect Cassiteredes to be on E.S Management payroll because no one can be that stupid yet confident in their ignorance.

All these turd-brain trolls waste their times. They suffer from the psychotic need to trump FACTS as we present them here in this forum with their twisted racial ideology.

Suffice to say, it ain't working and only exposes them for the deranged idiots they are. [Embarrassed]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -
 -
quote:

quote:

lol

Yes. lol

Now give me a good reason why these traits can't be indigenous to Africa. To the location where these two men reside, Northeast Africa...

I already told you its not exceptional. What the hell do you know?

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Yes, as we've repeated the appearance of these rural Sa'idi men are no different from indigenous (pure) East Africans. These men live in rural areas of southern Egypt that have not been affected by the foreign invasions and immigrations. Really it doesn't take a genius to figure it out but it sure as hell takes an idiot to not realize it.

Remember the lyinass's claim that Fula with aquiline noses and thin lips is due to European admixture, even though the only Fula with admixture are those living on or near the coasts yet they do not have such features while those Fula that do have those features live farther inland and show no admixture at all.

The tactic of "true negro" stereotyped looks is outdated, debunked, and really old in this forum. [Embarrassed]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

-  -
TP a lil off topic but you can tell by this map of the tremendous area of some of the classic and medieval civilizations that existed in Africa a lot of times folks think or imagined we are speaking of a few villages with a central village that make up those civilizations,Axum at it's height could cover much of India.

Of course! The whole notion that an African kingdom or empire consisted of only several villages is laughable but sadly stems from the same ignorance and racist denigration and traducement of Africans that makes entire ethnic groups or nationalities into 'tribes'. Thus a kingdom becomes several measly villages united into a city, and an empire a union of only a few cities. [Embarrassed]

-

IEtherianSoul9
Member # 19719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IEtherianSoul9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Posts: 21 | From: America | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
Couple Statuette, Dynasty 18-19, Metropolitan Museum

Head of a King, Middle Kingdom, Walters Museum

-

Male Head and Bust, Late Period, Walters Museum

-

Male Head, First intermediate, Walters Museum

-

Mummy portrait, Cairo Museum

-

Queen Sitamun Daughter of Amenhotep III and Tiye, 18th Dynasty

-

Queen Sitamun Daughter of Amenhotep III and Tiye, 18th Dynasty

-

Queen Sitamun, meaning daughter of Amun, 18th Dynasty

-

Marvelous crafts from the land of the blacks.

Thanks, Troll patrol for this vibrant and beautiful tribute to the ancestors. i have never seen many of these sculptures and figures before.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What's funny is how the wide lens has nothing at all to do with the wide noses and thick lips, nor are all the photos I posted from Joel Freeman.

Next lie, worm...
quote:

Djehuti, tell me honestly. these people don't look like half black half Levantine?
Am I seeing things?

I'll tell you honestly. The people above do not look 'half' anything, but pure black Africans! Their complexion and features are NO different from east Africans farther south in 'Sub-Sahara', and it is not surprising since the Egyptians shown above are rural southern Egyptians which historically have received close to nil genetic influence whatsoever from Levantine invaders unlike urban northern Egyptians!

Yes you are seeing things.. things which aren't even there, you delusional twit!!

Speaking of Levantines. You do realize that Levantines are themselves mixed with black African ancestry from the mesolithic!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Of course there are many Levantines who look no different from southern Europeans, but then again southern Europeans also have African admixture.

Let's not even go into the rural bedouin populations of the Levant, many of whom look straight up black.

So true for the above, I already explained to L'ass and alter ego Anglo_Paranoid. That I am part Levantine, West and East African.

In fact there is a famous person, who African Americans considered African American. When she was/ is Lebanese

-

c) Slaves and Eunuchs.

Slaves of Fatimid imams, among them notably white and black eunuchs, rose to important positions in the state becomng byi any definition part of the ruling circles. White eunuchs -- Saqaliba i.e. Slavs -- had already been eminent at the Fatimid court in Tunisia. Spain was the main source of supply of Saqaliba eunuchs, and the Fatimid practice of employing them was in line with Aghlabid heritage. The most important eunuch, during the North African period of the Fatimid imamate, was Jawdhar who was entrusted with an extensive range of authority. Other Saqaliba were commanders of naval and land forces. Al-Mu'izz's instructor in the art of writing was a Saqlabi eunuch, and another Saqlabi was his sahib al-sitr (the bearer of the veil behind which the ruler spoke to the people); he carried out delicate diplomatic missions to the chiefs of the Kutama Berbers. In 362/973, with the transfer of the Fatimid imamate to Egypt, the Saqaliba arrived with al-Mu'izz. In Egypt, al-Mu'izz's sahib al-mizalla (the bearer of the ceremonial parasol) was a Saqlabi eunuch.

As I remember Paula's mom is Brazilian and I think she gets most of her African blood from that side.

Brigitte Gabriel is probably as African as Hode Kodbe who probably wants to think she is something else. Gabriel looks black due to her partly Arabian origin from the Ghassan Christians called Akhdar "black" in texts and descendanrs from the Azd described in the time of early Islam as extremely black.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Next lie, worm...
quote:

Am I seeing things?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

c) Slaves and Eunuchs.

As I remember Paula's mom is Brazilian and I think she gets most of her African blood from that side.

Brigitte Gabriel is probably as African as Hode Kodbe who probably wants to think she is something else. Gabriel looks black due to her partly Arabian origin from the Ghassan Christians called Akhdar "black" in texts and descendanrs from the Azd described in the time of early Islam as extremely black.

I didn't know that about Paula Abdul.

Thanks for adding that.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

I tried looking up 'Hode Kodbe' and got Hoda Kotb, the Egyptian American TV anchor and co-host of the 'Today Show' on CBS.

-

I had no clue who this woman was since I don't watch much daytime programs (due to work) but especially silly shows like the 'Today Show', but I've seen her face on TV and I always thought she was a light-skinned African American. Well considering that she's Egyptian that's exactly what she is. LOL

Interesting info about Brigitte Gabriel's ancestry. I have heard of the Ghassan tribe but didn't know they were black.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com