EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Sammy & his lackeys are deliberately censoring you, but they appreciate your pennies.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sammy & his lackeys are deliberately censoring you, but they appreciate your pennies.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh lord. How convenient for certain folk's
emotional well-being that the OP of the original
thread with the Egyptian aDNA results have
disappeared. I suppose it's just a coincidence;
that the OP has simply been deleted in an attempt
to indiscriminately delete posts to preserve
server space, right anonymous ES admin? If so,
then you should have a problem with me reposting
this, and continuing to do so if this thread or OP
goes "missing" as well:

quote:
Originally posted by by Son of Ra:
Credit actually goes to beyoku for presenting
this to everyone.

quote:
OK A-M13 L3f
Ok A-M13 L0a1
OK B-M150 L3d
OK E-M2 L3e5
OK E-M2 L2a1
OK E-M123 L5a1
OK E-M35 R0a
OK E-M41 L2a1
OK E-M41 L1b1a
OK E-M75 M1
OK E-M78 L4b
OK J-M267 L3i
OK R-M173 L2
OK T-M184 L0a

MK A-M13 L3x
MK E-M75 L2a1
MK E-M78 L3e5
MK E-M78 M1a
MK E-M96 L4a
MK E-V6 L3
MK B-M112 L0b

^Just to give some context to this post for those
who are new to this. These aDNA haplogroup profiles
were originally posted on Forumbiodiversity, but, as
you can see, the thread over there has "disappeared"
as well. These results were obtained via personal
communications, and in the original thread it was
explained that they have yet to come out in a
future publication.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice that data occurs in a Troll Patrol quote, the last one he made on the page

Egyptian Old Kingdom and New Kingdom Ancient DNA results

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008622

^^^It's not a regular quote its a CODE quote in fine print

other webistes, citing list, probably from ES, my guess:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22+OK+E-M35+R0a%22+%22OK+E-M41+L1b1a%22&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivnsfd&ei=NY2kUvbYE8jRsATqooDYDw&start=0&sa=N

***Notice this city data forum debate

http://www.city-data.com/forum/africa/1973515-king-tut-european-dna-debunked-2.html

at top cachibatches (mentioned before on ES by Son of Ra, he postes on Historium)

following him a long thread by The Unbreakable where he quotes this DNA list
> at bottom of his post in fine print:

mod cut

Last edited by Beretta; 10-24-2013 at 09:05 PM.. Reason: deleted copyright which was copied and pasted erroneously and not formatted correctly

Swenet, you can't argue if it was deleted, somebody may have complained it was an unpublished copyright violation, even the author

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if the deletion of the first few pages off the thread was done on purpose or otherwise.

But I'm not sure about the pennies stuff. I barely see any ads on this site.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, if it was done on purpose, I doubt any person would only delete only part of a thread, they would probably delete the whole thread they didn't like.

They would also delete this thread, talking about what was deleted.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rule #1, always make a image backup before doing data migration.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...This is not the first that it happened to me. They messed my Was Maghreb Eurasian for 30k Years? thread, but it was fixed afterwards for some reason.
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22+OK+E-M35+R0a%22+%22OK+E-M41+L1b1a%22&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivnsfd&ei=NY2kUvbYE8jRsATqooDYDw&start=0&sa=N

http://www.city-data.com/forum/africa/1973515-king-tut-european-dna-debunked-2.html

at top cachibatches (mentioned before on ES by Son of Ra, he postes on Historium)

Curiously, when the debate appeared to be going "Unbreakable's"
way the data conveniently "disappears.".. Very interesting..

But in any event, the "disappearance" will not make
the hard facts vanish. They are there in "the base"
and "Unbreakable" quotes liberally from "the base"
and the facts are well represented in Google.. Who
need Wikipedia anymore?

Furthermore the data is spread on multiple sites. Shutdown
of one site will not make it vanish at all. Data
from "the base" is mirrored even on international
sites as far away as Thailand, and Ghana, along with the UK.
Would be censors, and Wiki "stealth" editors and
"page guardians" hoping to lock out legitimate scholarship
have already failed..

Smile...... [Smile]

-

-------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

OK A-M13 L3f
Ok A-M13 L0a1
OK B-M150 L3d
OK E-M2 L3e5
OK E-M2 L2a1
OK E-M123 L5a1
OK E-M35 R0a
OK E-M41 L2a1
OK E-M41 L1b1a
OK E-M75 M1
OK E-M78 L4b
OK J-M267 L3i
OK R-M173 L2
OK T-M184 L0a

MK A-M13 L3x
MK E-M75 L2a1
MK E-M78 L3e5
MK E-M78 M1a
MK E-M96 L4a
MK E-V6 L3
MK B-M112 L0b

Just to give some context to this post for those
future publication.

Interesting that in both places the info "vanished"..
Also interesting that so recent a thread is "locked"
while threads on city-data started months earlier
are still open..

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Ra:
Wow...This is not the first that it happened to me. They messed my Was Maghreb Eurasian for 30k Years? thread, but it was fixed afterwards for some reason.

^^Start duplicating and mirroring data on as many
sites as possible including a personal blog so when
one site removes the hard data or goes down, "the
base" remains in operation..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
[QB] ____________________________

Curiously, when the debate appeared to be going "Unbreakable's"
way the data conveniently "disappears.".. Very interesting..

you didn't look at the link, the unpublished data rumored to be from an upcoming article is all there.
The moderator seemed to have a problem with a © symbol formatting added by The Unbreakable and deleted the symbol, the DNA list is all there

I caution against spreading unverified DNA data

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Zaharan

Thats what my blog is for.

Also repeated the study on one of my sites here:
http://africanplanet.boards.net/thread/3/egyptian-old-kingdom-ancient-results?page=1&scrollTo=3

So its really no biggie for me.

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

According to poster "Unbreakable" the Tribes info
has been verified by another private DNA outfit- DNA Consultants.
Who are these other folks?

-

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] According to poster "Unbreakable" the Tribes info

they are a similar private testing firm

here is the page referring to their JAMA based analysis, scroll down slightly

http://dnaconsultants.com/rare-genes-from-history

and

http://dnaconsultants.com/egyptian-gene

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with the "sista" . The data is NOT verified. Why are we making a big deal about it. Someone could just feeding us a lot of ......

Caution on getting all hot and heavy, panting about a dataset that no one but Beyoku has seen. Not implying anything. He may have been played also.

This may be the Afrocentric version of King Tut is R1b that floated around for a year.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
[QB] According to poster "Unbreakable" the Tribes info

they are a similar private testing firm

here is the page referring to their JAMA based analysis, scroll down slightly

http://dnaconsultants.com/rare-genes-from-history

and

http://dnaconsultants.com/egyptian-gene

As I said in another thread, the DNA consultant result is true and valid (well, as far as I know) but they likely only used one STR allele instead of using them all.

Their egyptian gene or allele, note the use of the singular form, is probably one ancient one (before the main OOA migration) which drifted to different frequencies among humans in different regions. You can see this gene among such disparate populations and regions such as Siberia, Northern Europe, Australia and Africa. Populations which have no direct historical linkage between one another.

DNA Tribes didn't use only one gene/allele. They use the 8 STR values from the Jama study which translate into maybe something like 160 alleles (8*20). More than enough to place the Ancient Egyptian mummies to the correct continent and sub-populations.

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While we're on the subject of autosomal STRs, has anyone tried entering the JAMA data into the PopAffiliator program?

I just put in King Tut's values, using 5 as a dummy value for STRs not analyzed in the JAMA report, and unfortunately I have gotten conflicting results depending on sorting techniques. When I sort the data into only 3 groups, I get a ~99% Sub-Saharan African probability. However, when I sort into 5 groups, I get 38% North African, 34% SSA, and 27.7% West Eurasian (the values for the Near East and East Asia are negligible). What gives?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7071 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
While we're on the subject of autosomal STRs, has anyone tried entering the JAMA data into the PopAffiliator program?

I just put in King Tut's values, using 5 as a dummy value for STRs not analyzed in the JAMA report, and unfortunately I have gotten conflicting results depending on sorting techniques. When I sort the data into only 3 groups, I get a ~99% Sub-Saharan African probability. However, when I sort into 5 groups, I get 38% North African, 34% SSA, and 27.7% West Eurasian (the values for the Near East and East Asia are negligible). What gives?

I did the same as you but instead I used 5 as dummy value at all positions. I got North Africa 53%, Sub-Saharan Africa 39%, Near East 7.4%, and Asia, Eurasia are negligible...
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:
they likely only used one STR allele instead of using them all.

why?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Amun Ra, off topic, in DNATribes digest I have no problem downloading older digest PDFs
However with the first 5 digest articles at the top of the page, when I open the PDFs only show a couple of pages at the beginning and end. Yet page count at the bottom shows numbers like of 13, 17 etc.None of the STRs are there just historical background
Do you have this problem also after opening these recent PDFs?

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:

I did the same as you but instead I used 5 as dummy value at all positions. I got North Africa 53%, Sub-Saharan Africa 39%, Near East 7.4%, and Asia, Eurasia are negligible...
I just did that same thing and report the same results. Must be something up with their software.
Posts: 7071 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ be clear the same results you got before or the same as Amun Ra's results?
BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
^^^ be clear the same results you got before or the same as Amun Ra's results?

Exact same numbers, I assure you.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
It depends on where you place your dummies
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tut only? Or all the Armanas? I am thinking stepchild.....

Wonder what Ankhenton has to say about this. But Nef was Mitanni. Or was she Nubian ?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Went back to look at what Trex was talking about, 5 vs 3. This is an updated version ? But what got my attention was it was co-authored by none other than Louisa Perriera!!! She did a lot of genetic work on Iberians and Africans.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Proof again, North Africans are Negros and not Eurasians. At what str was the dummy value put? Also did you try dummies sets widely spaced eg 3, 5, 11, 24?

Also' which is the 3rd , west Asia, near east or Eurasia?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
this is on claim form the Hamitic Union thread:

egypt1011

I've been re-analyzing the JAMA paper as well as DNATribes.

Could it be possible JAMA is correct but DNATribes wrong? In the JAMA paper, there are only two published values:

DYS393=13
Y-GATA-H4=11

When plugged into WAHP we get an outcome of R1b 88%. This would agree with the Discovery Channel documentary and what genetic forums on the interent relay.

As far as DNATribes, they seem to zone in on only two of 8 alleles: D18S51=19 and D21S11=34 and ignore the other six. They further state that these alleles:

"today are more frequent in populations of Africa than in other parts of the world."

This leads me to conclude that it wasn't so in the past. Further, with a little investigative research, I have found that the D21S11=34 allele can be found across ALL populations and the highest frequency is represented in the Asian Balinese population.

D18S51=19 is found in the Asian Balti group, and is just as high in the Xhosa (African) group, both at 13.8%. It's found in 1.1% of Egyptians and 3.6% of both Berbers and European Americans.

http://alfred.med.yale.edu

So DNATribes appears to be misleading in this aspect, neither alleles are African specific, much less "black" specific.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^

So why do you think they zoned in on D18S51 and D21S11 and not the other six locus?

http://www.cstl.nist.gov/strbase/str_d18s.htm

http://www.cstl.nist.gov/strbase/str_D21S11.htm

Ramesses III predicted E1b1a

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Thanks for the info on ALFRED . Kidd wrote that paper on FBI str analysis that I cited a few times on ESR and here.

Btw - this is much to do about nothing. Oh. It is obvious why they chose to focus on those two str.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Thanks for the info on ALFRED . Kidd wrote that paper on FBI str analysis that I cited a few times on ESR and here.

Btw - this is much to do about nothing. Oh. It is obvious why they chose to focus on those two str.

You have mail in your inbox.

http://grenada.lumc.nl/LSDB_list/lsdbs

http://www.allelefrequencies.net/default.asp

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Ok

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Btw. OP. do you think Sammy or Neal give a ...Ausar comes across as a compulsive liar. You know good cop bad cop

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol aka Ish Gebor:
[QB] ^^^

So why do you think they zoned in on D18S51 and D21S11 and not the other six locus?

I don't know,

the poster claimed

" As far as DNATribes, they seem to zone in on only two of 8 alleles: D18S51=19 and D21S11=34 and ignore the other six. "

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I believe this is from the Kidd paper. Working from memory. ESR has explanation.

Quote: {So why do you think they zoned in on D18S51 and D21S11}

Note : D18S51 and D21S11 in the second pic.

-

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
Oh lord. How convenient for certain folk's
emotional well-being that the OP of the original
thread with the Egyptian aDNA results have
disappeared. I suppose it's just a coincidence;
that the OP has simply been deleted in an attempt
to indiscriminately delete posts to preserve
server space, right anonymous ES admin? If so,
then you should have a problem with me reposting
this, and continuing to do so if this thread or OP
goes "missing" as well:

quote:
Originally posted by by Son of Ra:
Credit actually goes to beyoku for presenting
this to everyone.

quote:
OK A-M13 L3f
Ok A-M13 L0a1
OK B-M150 L3d
OK E-M2 L3e5
OK E-M2 L2a1
OK E-M123 L5a1
OK E-M35 R0a
OK E-M41 L2a1
OK E-M41 L1b1a
OK E-M75 M1
OK E-M78 L4b
OK J-M267 L3i
OK R-M173 L2
OK T-M184 L0a

MK A-M13 L3x
MK E-M75 L2a1
MK E-M78 L3e5
MK E-M78 M1a
MK E-M96 L4a
MK E-V6 L3
MK B-M112 L0b

^Just to give some context to this post for those
future publication.

I agree with lioness. Perhaps you shouldn't be jumping to the conclusion of a "conspiracy" of sorts by the moderator. There could be other explanations like glitches or maybe copyright violation.

Frankly, I don't see what good it would do to "censor" such information to begin with, especially since the data will published anyway! Censoring on 'Biodiversity' is no surprise as that site is overrun by racialists so having a racialist mod delete it is no surprise, but Egyptsearch on the other hand is a different story. I fail to see how all of a sudden Sammy would just turn to "hiding info" when all the time he's been moderating we've posted and displayed mountains of info on ancient Egyptian Africaness before. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ Brada, Z-man, Bass. I tried uploading the above image from ESR and the image is gone. In fact a lot of images uploaded "directly" to the board is now gone . External links are fine. Makes me think it is a storage capacity issue. Remember we talked about this when ESR was kicked off. I pulled this from my "stash". You guys may want to look into what is going on. I believe the words used was " unlimited " capacity.

--------------------

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
I fail to see how all of a sudden Sammy would just turn to "hiding info" when all the time he's been moderating we've posted and displayed mountains of info on ancient Egyptian Africaness before. [Embarrassed]

I agree. It doesn't make sense. And the thread about the haplogroups of Ancient Egyptians mummies is not even deleted completely so it's easy to find the information in what is left of the thread as people have reposted the results a couple of times in the same thread. This very thread would also be a good candidate for deletion.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol aka Ish Gebor:
Rule #1, always make a image backup before doing data migration.

Total + entry.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=8;t=008622

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com