EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Is this author on to something? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is this author on to something?
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
Originally posted by Nodnarb:

My bad, I thought I saw you (under the username "Lordinit") post elsewhere that you were voting for him. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm no Trump supporter but yeah I was very tempted on several occasions to vote for him and threatened to do so on social media only because I got really annoyed by the Hillary followers and especially those who continue to tell blatant lies and demonize him while ignoring all of Hillary's sh*t. Of course such an action of voting based on emotional whims would only violate my own principles, plus it didn't help that my own parents truly were Trump supporters!

Not to mention in case his presidency goes to hell, I don't want to be one of those helf responsible. LOL [Big Grin]

OK, I understand now. Again, I'm very sorry to have treated you that way.
Posts: 7107 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ But you see, that's the problem! So many people are so emotionally invested in the presidential race mess. It's to the point that if a person voted for one candidate, it somehow reflects poorly on that person's character. I don't even judge Clinton voters that way as long as they present logical and valid reasons for voting for Clinton such as her political experience (which is the only thing she had in her favor) as opposed to Trump is a raving racist and homophobe who will kill all the gays and deport all people of Mexican descent to Mexico and send all blacks to Africa! People like that cannot be reasoned with.
Posts: 26349 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com