EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » As usual I called it. White skin into Europe from Farmers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: As usual I called it. White skin into Europe from Farmers
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The evolution of skin pigmentation associated variation in West Eurasia
Dan Ju1
, Iain Mathieson1 4
1 6 Department of Genetics, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
quote:
"Most notably, a large-effect variant at
26 SLC24A5 was ***introduced to Europe ***by migrations of Neolithic farming populations
but
27 continued to be under selection post-admixture. This study shows that the response to selection
28 for light skin pigmentation in West Eurasia was driven by a relatively small proportion of the
29 variants that are associated with present-day phenotypic variation."

Now we all know where these "farmers" originated.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Dan Ju1
, Iain Mathieson1 4
1 6 Department of Genetics, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
quote:
26 SLC24A5 was ***introduced to Europe ***by migrations of Neolithic farming populations
but
27 continued to be under selection post-admixture. This study shows that the response to selection
28 for light skin pigmentation in West Eurasia was driven by a relatively small proportion of the

Ancient Mankind was Black Skinned

Iain Mathieson (2020), The evolution of skin pigmentation associated variation in West Eurasia https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.08.085274v1.full.pdf

This article is further confirmation that the ancient Europeans were Black skinned. Mathieson et al, wrote that: “The genetic scores of the oldest individuals in the dataset fall within the range of present-day West African populations, showing that Early Upper Paleolithic [~50-20,000 years BP] modern humans, such as Ust’Ishim, carried few of the light skin pigmentation alleles that are common in present-day Europe.”

-

The authors recognized that not only were the Upper Paleolithic anatomically modern humans (AMH) Black, the Neanderthal and Denisovans were also Black. “Relatively dark skin pigmentation in Early Upper Paleolithic Europe would be consistent with those populations being relatively poorly adapted to high latitude conditions as a result of having recently migrated from lower latitudes. On the other hand, although we have shown that these populations carried few of the light pigmentation alleles that are segregating in present-day Europe, they may have carried different alleles that we cannot now detect. As an extreme example, Neanderthals and the Altai Denisovan individual show genetic scores that are in a similar range to Early Upper Paleolithic individuals (Table S1), but it is highly plausible that 258 these populations, who lived at high latitudes for hundreds of thousands of years, would have adapted independently to low UV levels. For this reason, we cannot confidently make statements about the skin pigmentation of ancient populations.”

This final statement is false. We can say the pigment of the ancient Europeans was Black/Dark skinned.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real expert
Banned
Member # 22352

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real expert         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dan Ju1
, Iain Mathieson1 4
quote:
but

I'm staggered: Since when do you believe in genetic studies? According to you white people were birthed by African Albinos and not by Anatolian farmers and genetic studies are nothing but the work of a bunch of racist white supremacists that try to hide the Africaness/blackness of white people. When will you at least start to keep the facade of coherency in order to keep face? Yep, the Anatolian farmers are from Asia minor and their major hp is G2a. You can, of course, believe whatever makes you sleep better at night.
Posts: 49 | From: Germany | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real expert
Banned
Member # 22352

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for real expert         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
Dan Ju1
, Iain Mathieson1 4
quote:
but

Ancient Mankind was Black Skinned

Iain Mathieson (2020), The evolution of skin pigmentation associated variation in West Eurasia https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.08.085274v1.full.pdf

This article is further confirmation that the ancient Europeans were Black skinned. Mathieson et al, wrote that: “The genetic scores of the oldest individuals in the dataset fall within the range of present-day West African populations, showing that Early Upper Paleolithic [~50-20,000 years BP] modern humans, such as Ust’Ishim, carried few of the light skin pigmentation alleles that are common in present-day Europe.”

-

The authors recognized that not only were the Upper Paleolithic anatomically modern humans (AMH) Black, the Neanderthal and Denisovans were also Black. “Relatively dark skin pigmentation in Early Upper Paleolithic Europe would be consistent with those populations being relatively poorly adapted to high latitude conditions as a result of having recently migrated from lower latitudes. On the other hand, although we have shown that these populations carried few of the light pigmentation alleles that are segregating in present-day Europe, they may have carried different alleles that we cannot now detect. As an extreme example, Neanderthals and the Altai Denisovan individual show genetic scores that are in a similar range to Early Upper Paleolithic individuals (Table S1), but it is highly plausible that 258 these populations, who lived at high latitudes for hundreds of thousands of years, would have adapted independently to low UV levels. For this reason, we cannot confidently make statements about the skin pigmentation of ancient populations.”

This final statement is false. We can say the pigment of the ancient Europeans was Black/Dark skinned.

Posts: 49 | From: Germany | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real expert
Banned
Member # 22352

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real expert         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As someone who reads genetic studies in-depth and looks closely at what they say I noticed that the scientists carefully agreed on that they can’t really conclude the pigmentation of ancient peoples, only the alleles ascertained in modern populations. This is crucial. So keep in mind that naive application of polygenic risk score models trained on modern populations projected on ancient ones appears to be very dubious. Even after the sensationalist and misleading headlines that screamed "the Cheddar was black", the involved researchers had to admit meekly that they can‘t really tell that the Cheddar was dark or how dark he was. The thing is that the cheddar man, the WHGs could have had just other unknown genes for pale skin than his modern pale descendants. Being darker than modern Europeans in that context can mean anything from being very light brown, wheatish in complexion till very dark-skinned.
real expert
Banned
Member # 22352

Rate Member
quote:

-

This final statement is false. We can say the pigment of the ancient Europeans was Black/Dark skinned. [/QB]

Nope, you got it all wrong. xyyman told me that Europeans, white people are descendants of African Albinos. African Albinos have white skin. Khoisans are light brown people. Seriously, are you for real? The term "black/dark skinned" is genetically speaking meaningsless.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny that, didnt Clyde just make a thread, claiming that Genetic studies are fake attempts by Eurocentrics to spread white supremacy...

Now he's quoting a Genetics study.

Hmmm...odd that, very scholastic of him, a true genius in our midst...

quote:

The albinos may be related to the rise of the Indo-Aryan people of South and Central Asia based on mike's research./magazin04.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009784

quote:
Originally posted by real expert:
I'm staggered: Since when do you believe in genetic studies? According to you white people were birthed by African Albinos and not by Anatolian farmers and genetic studies are nothing but the work of a bunch of racist white supremacists that try to hide the Africaness/blackness of white people. When will you at least start to keep the facade of coherency in order to keep face? Yep, the Anatolian farmers are from Asia minor and their major hp is G2a. You can, of course, believe whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see what's confusing about Dr.Winters post? If you don't have any technical understanding of these science fields than it's easier for Euros to lie,especially If they are training you. Just because Euors lie and distort data about ancient people doesn't mean there isn't truth in the collected information if you know what you're doing.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So then why are'nt you posting peer-reviewed studies and doing the work to gain an understanding?

Which "Europeans" and which studies?

Gonna continue to perpetuate some mythic god-like "European" kabal in charge of ALL genetics studies that dont conform to your perspective? Then turn around and quote mine stuff that fits your agenda..

Laughable Really...

Yet, Keita, Ehret and others are able to make it..

Did Keita not make clear what the goal should be?

But that would mean having to deal with actual Academia and busting those hard to swallow pills huh...

Like them white folks who live in Coastal North Africa who've been there so long they're ancestors are on the temple walls of Egypt before any "European" decided to make genetic studies.

Hard to swallow pills indeed....

But keep on playing games....I guess.

Unlike the lioness Im not scared to call out the cult...
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
I don't see what's confusing about Dr.Winters post? If you don't have any technical understanding of these science fields than it's easier for Euros to lie,especially If they are training you. Just because Euors lie and distort data about ancient people doesn't mean there isn't truth in the collected information if you know what you're doing.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I was never confused about Winter's post, it was hypocrisy, and that's very clear.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't misquote me. I said Europeans are depigmented Africans. And Sarah Tishkoff stole the phrase from me. Mike was on the Dravidian thing.

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Correct. yes genetic studies promote white supremacy. This results from the fact that the studies are interpreted in a way to promote white supremacy.

DNA studies are descriptive studies--not scientific studies because they do not rely on hypotheses testing the backbone of science. Remeber DNA studies are based on inferences which are just guesses about this or that population movement.

Since DNA population studies are descriptive studies the data found in the articles can be interpreted in more then one way.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
As far as I know, ]you never pushed the Albino theory, so I was'nt saying you but Clyde.

Lol, you really think Tishkoff even knows who you are?

quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:

-

Delusion and Lack Of Empathy sums up the problem here.

-

-

quote:
Don't misquote me. I said Europeans are depigmented Africans. And Sarah Tishkoff stole the phrase from me. Mike was on the Dravidian thing.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
You know what! I wouldn't be surprised that she does. Why? Luisa Perierria quoted my thread. I have been using that phrase "depigmented Africans" long before she, Tishkoff used it.

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
As far as I know, ]you never pushed the Albino theory, so I was'nt saying you but Clyde.

Lol, you really think Tishkoff even knows who you are?

quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:

-

Delusion and Lack Of Empathy sums up the problem here.

-

-

quote:

--------------------

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
As far as I know, you never pushed the Albino theory, so I was'nt saying you but Clyde.

I never said Europeans were Albinos. I said they were depigmented Blacks who had entered Europe 44,000 years ago and created the Aurignacian civilization .

vitamin D synthesis had nothing to do with the first Europeans turning white.

This research shows that probably as late as 4800 years ago there were no white people in Europe.This supports my theory that after 3000 BC, the depigmented Africans who had been in the caves since the last Ice Age, left the caves and began to spread from the Caucasus mountains throughout Eurasia.

The Caves of Europe, were seen as temples by the ancient Blacks of Europe. here they congregated and used them like temples.

In the caves these Blacks recorded their history and worshiped their gods.

The last Ice Age in Europe came suddenly. The Aurignacians probably sought santuary in their caves/temples.

-

Since the last Ice Age came suddenly the Blacks were trapped in the caves. In darkness.

-

The first Europeans were definitely Black when they entered the Caucasus Caves.

-

In the caves due to the absence of sunlight the Aurignacians lost the melanin in their skin. The melanin left the skin and congregated in the hair. This is evident when we look at the depigmented creatures who live in the caves.
 -

As you can see living in caves can lead to depigmentation.

The Caves of Europe, were seen as temples by the ancient Blacks of Europe.

The last Ice Age in Europe came suddenly. The Aurignacians probably sought santuary in their caves/temples.

Since the last Ice Age came suddenly the Blacks were trapped in the caves. In darkness.

The first Europeans were definitely Black when they entered the Caucasus Caves.
In the caves due to the absence of sunlight the Aurignacians lost the melanin in their skin. The melanin left the skin and congregated in the hair.

This is evident when we look at the depigmented creatures who lived in the caves.The drawings from the Grotte de Marche shows tha various facial changes that took place among the Proto-Europeans who remained trapped in the caves until after 1400-1200 BC.

The Grotte de Marche engravings show the evolution of Blacks into europeans.

Below is a Magdalenian carving from the Grotte de La Marche from 17 000-15 000BC:

See: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_96D2zI7_w6c/Sc4YV3c6juI/AAAAAAAAIes/kxopVZ44cdA/s1600/la+marche+faces280.jpg

-

This 17ky cave painting appears to record the changes in the Proto-European into more 'human' like forms today. The pictures make it clear that the long chins and noses were a major feature of the Proto-Europeans.Check out information on Grotte de Marche at : http://pascal.lefalher.perso.neuf.fr/la_grotte_de_la_marche.htm

Europeans are not native to Europe except underground. Since they remained in the caves the Proto-Europeans at Grotte de Marche probably did not interact with the Blacks of Europe that did not enter the caves and become depigmented.

Granted the Aurignacian culture spread across Eurasia. The Europeans exited the caves in Central Asia--not western Eurasia. In Central Asia they probably hid in the mountains grew in numbers until they felt they were strong enough to attack the Blacks ruling the great cities of Eurasia and the Egyptian Delta, that were weakened after the tectonic chanes surrounding the Santorini volcanic eruption and other catatrophic events between 1700-1200 BC.

quote:

Santorini's volcanic activity during the past 2-500,000 years has been dominated by very large explosive eruptions at intervals of few tens of thousands of years. The most recent of this type occurred at around 1613 BC and is known as the so-called Minoan eruption. The late Bronze Age eruption, one of the biggest known volcanic explosions in younger time,- and one of the most studied, but still most mysterious eruptions of all time-, devastated not only Santorini, but had a deep impact on the whole of the Eastern Mediterranean. Perhaps it even had serious world-wide effects and changed history.
Still today, one can see its deposits, the characteristic, tens of meters thick layer of white pumice and ash that blankets most of the surface of the island group. The eruption changed the shape of the island itself dramatically: it is now believed that before the eruption, it had the shape of an almost complete ring that enclosed an earlier, shallower caldera. Then, large sections of island collapsed into the emptied magma chamber after the eruption, literally disappearing under the sea. The ring-island was breached to the W and NW, and the caldera was significantly widened and deepened.

The Minoan eruption devastated the rich, highly developed economic center, that Santorini was at that time. Since 1969, intense archaeological excavations have brought to light an important Cycladic/Minoan town which had been buried beneath the volcanic ash for almost 4000 years. Although it appears that people had time to evacuate their island in time before the eruption, carrying most of their goods with them, the findings from Akrotiri are impressive: especially, they include well-preserved and magnificent wall paintings, ceramics and other objects. Thanks to the work of numerous archaeologists, a new light was thrown on an important prehistoric period and culture. The spectacular discovery even induced continuing speculations that relate the volcanic destruction of Santorini to the legend of the sunken Atlantis.

See:

http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/santorini.html

Since the Proto-Europeans in western Eurasia, like those living at Grotte de Marche remaind in their self imposed imprisonment underground, they did not interact with the Black Europeans. As a result, they cannot be considered Europeans because they were either unable, or afraid to exit the caves of western Eurasia.
The first modern humans in Europe up until fairly recently were Blacks.

-

Europeans do not expand out of Central Asia until after 1700 BC. By 1200 BC, Proto-Europeans were expanding into Egypt Delta, Eastern Eurpe and India by 1000BC.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
The first Caucasians had lived in the caves for thousands of years.

During this time they probably treated each other badly.

Given the lack of life in the caves these first caucasians probably ate each other and suffered many bad things.

These first Caucasians probably left the caves bitter because they had lost their pigmentation--while many of the people they saw when they left the caves were pigmented=Blacks.
The original home of the Caucasians was the Caucasus Mountains.

-

They came from the caves after 2000BC. They were probably not associated with the Yamnaya pastoralists.

The Caves of Europe, were seen as temples by the ancient Blacks of Europe.

-

The last Ice Age in Europe came suddenly. The Aurignacians carrying haplogroup R, probably sought santuary in their caves/temples.

The first Europeans were definitely Black when they entered the Caucasus Caves.The Mal'ta skeleton makes it clear these Europeans carried the R haplogroup.

In the caves due to the absence of sunlight the Aurignacians lost the melanin in their skin. The melanin left the skin and congregated in the hair.

This is evident when we look at the depigmented creatures who lived in the caves.The drawings from the Grotte de Marche shows tha various facial changes that took place among the Proto-Europeans who remained trapped in the caves until after 1400-1200 BC.

The Grotte de Marche engravings show the evolution of Blacks into europeans.

Below is a Magdalenian carving from the Grotte de La Marche from 17 000-15 000BC:

See: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_96D2zI7_w6c/Sc4YV3c6juI/AAAAAAAAIes/kxopVZ44cdA/s1600/la+marche+faces280.jpg

-

This 17ky cave painting appears to record the changes in the Proto-European into more 'human' like forms today. The pictures make it clear that the long chins and noses were a major feature of the Proto-Europeans.Check out information on Grotte de Marche at : http://pascal.lefalher.perso.neuf.fr/la_grotte_de_la_marche.htm

Europeans are not native to Europe except underground. Since they remained in the caves the Proto-Europeans at Grotte de Marche probably did not interact with the Blacks of Europe that did not enter the caves and become depigmented.
There was an extensive network of caves that allowed the Proto-Europeans to communicate across Eurasia.

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
 -

Stone Age Tunnels are man created a massive network of underground tunnels crisecrossing Europe from Scotland to Turkey , a new book on the Ancient superhighways has claimed. German archaeologist, said evidence of the tunnels has been found hundreds of Neolithic settlements all over the continent. Seemingly never ending series of underground tunnels are confirmed to be man-made , and the architecture boggles even the most sophisticated designers.

German archaeologist Dr Heinrich Kusch said evidence of the tunnels has been found under hundreds of Neolithic settlements all over the continent. In his book - Secrets Of The Underground Door To An Ancient World (German title: Tore zur Unterwelt) - he says that the fact so many have survived after 12,000 years shows that the original tunnel network must have been enormous.

In his book, he notes that chapels were often built by the entrances perhaps because the Church were afraid of the heathen legacy the tunnels might have represented, and wanted to negate their influence.

-
Not for the claustrophobic: Most of the tunnels are just 70cm wide - just wide enough for a person to slowly wriggle through

Granted the Aurignacian culture spread across Eurasia. The Europeans exited the caves in Central Asia--not western Eurasia. In Central Asia they probably hid in the mountains grew in numbers until they felt they were strong enough to attack the Blacks ruling the great cities of Eurasia and the Egyptian Delta, that were weakened after the tectonic chanes surrounding the Santorini volcanic eruption and other catatrophic events between 1700-1200 BC.

quote:

Santorini's volcanic activity during the past 2-500,000 years has been dominated by very large explosive eruptions at intervals of few tens of thousands of years. The most recent of this type occurred at around 1613 BC and is known as the so-called Minoan eruption. The late Bronze Age eruption, one of the biggest known volcanic explosions in younger time,- and one of the most studied, but still most mysterious eruptions of all time-, devastated not only Santorini, but had a deep impact on the whole of the Eastern Mediterranean. Perhaps it even had serious world-wide effects and changed history.
Still today, one can see its deposits, the characteristic, tens of meters thick layer of white pumice and ash that blankets most of the surface of the island group. The eruption changed the shape of the island itself dramatically: it is now believed that before the eruption, it had the shape of an almost complete ring that enclosed an earlier, shallower caldera. Then, large sections of island collapsed into the emptied magma chamber after the eruption, literally disappearing under the sea. The ring-island was breached to the W and NW, and the caldera was significantly widened and deepened.

The Minoan eruption devastated the rich, highly developed economic center, that Santorini was at that time. Since 1969, intense archaeological excavations have brought to light an important Cycladic/Minoan town which had been buried beneath the volcanic ash for almost 4000 years. Although it appears that people had time to evacuate their island in time before the eruption, carrying most of their goods with them, the findings from Akrotiri are impressive: especially, they include well-preserved and magnificent wall paintings, ceramics and other objects. Thanks to the work of numerous archaeologists, a new light was thrown on an important prehistoric period and culture. The spectacular discovery even induced continuing speculations that relate the volcanic destruction of Santorini to the legend of the sunken Atlantis.

See:

http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/santorini.html

Since the Proto-Europeans in western Eurasia, like those living at Grotte de Marche remaind in their self imposed imprisonment underground, they did not interact with the Black Europeans. As a result, they cannot be considered Europeans because they were either unable, or afraid to exit the caves of western Eurasia.
[/b]

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
The ancient network of caves extended from the British Isle all the way to Turkey in Central Asia.

The light skinned Gutians appeared in Mesopotamia by 2000 BC. They are mentioned in Sumerian text.

-

-

Caucasians first appeared in Central Asia. It would appear that it was here that the first caucasians left the caves.

Europeans do not expand out of Central Asia until after 1700 BC. By 1200 BC, Proto-Europeans were expanding into Egypt Delta, Eastern Europe and India by 1000BC.

[b]Many of these Proto-European whites probably carried their ancestral R haplogroup. The expansion of whites across Europe carrying their ancestral R gene after exiting the caves may explain the widespread frequency of this haplogroup in Europe today.

Other whites acquired this haplogroup through mating with the Kushites who began to settle Eurasian 6000 years ago.

Here is a video of the 12,000 year old caves.

Click on the link below:

-

--------------------
C. A. Winters

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
First off, what is a "depigmented black"...what an absurd and disgusting term, for a so called university "academic"to use. Call them what they are Homosapiens, Men and Women, people, who adapted to their environment like every other human species.

Your slick wording and dog-whistling tactics are so thinly veiled its almost laughable.

Second, here in the past you claimed that the Albinos were tied to the Indo-European Migration and advocated Mike111 as some expert on this.

You know Mike111 the guy who finds images on the internet and proclaims whole historical thesis without any peer-review...

Granted you made this statement in the past, and considering the dumb stuff Ive said on here in the past, many of it anti-semetic garbage, Im willing to accept you maybe changed...I have and Im willing to say I was a dumbass for saying stuff like that...

Are you?

I mean it would be odd for a "Scholar" and "Academic" such as yourself to endorse a non peer-reviewed racist fraud like Mike111...

quote:
quote:
As far as I know, you never pushed the Albino theory, so I was'nt saying you but Clyde.

I never said Europeans were Albinos. I said they were depigmented Blacks who had entered Europe 44,000 years ago and created the Aurignacian civilization .

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Here's little old Asar Imhotep, one guy, an independent researcher, making a change and interacting within the "Evil Old...Super Duper Racist, All powerful Kabal of "Euros"....and whats worse an evil Euro working in one of the most All Powerful Euro Kabals to exist...Egyptology...GASP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feQYieJYGvQ

Asar how did you do it? How is this allowed in the "Euros" controlled Cabal of Academia...gasp(Clutches Pearls)

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop! Albino is a technical term and is Latin for white,nobody is using the term to degrade Europeans. Here's Meron Benti, a Ethiopian lady with albinism.

If I'm understanding xyman right,depigmented is meant for the reduction of melanin over time for given population and not something like vitiligo which the average might deem as appropriate usage.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/3a/27/333a271187139fc9f7dc7d0befb85d1e.jpg

A link to what she looks like compared to a dark skin African.
https://www.middlebury.edu/media/view/581771/original/benti_baraza.jpeg

Meron Benti is 23 years old, she is Ethiopian, she is an albino and she lived in Italy for eleven years. She has lived in Middlebury, Vermont, for six years and she is studying for a degree in Anthropology. «Sometimes people think I’m Norwegian. I know people stare at me. But what I find really annoying is not to be made fun of because of the colour of my hair but because I’m African. At school in Italy my classmates used to refer to me as the “negro girl” but it was meant in a friendly way and it didn’t bother me too much». The director and video maker Fred Kuwornu has included your story in his docu-series “Blaq Italiano Vol. 1“.

Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yes. Depigmented means gradual loss of Melanin.

But the data emerging is that light skin is the ancestral state not black skin. Tishkoff et al. But I made that claim also long before Tishkoff.

There are still some mysteries.eg Rees et al(2008?) etc were the first to claim that tropicals Africans are "forced" to be dark. There were opposing genes suppressing the expression of light skin in Africans. Henn et al also made that claim recently(2019).

So the question is why did ancient Europeans and Neanderthal remain black for so long until within the last 4000 years. What did we miss.....?

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Confused as yet? Well, some Kenyans carry as much as 25% of the white gene SLC24A5 but are the bluest people on the planet. Similarly for Melanese. Carry derived SLC45A2, another blue people. What gives? Suppression of the white gene. Henn et al.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
so were ancient Europeans white? They did not carry the genes. But did they carry the suppressing gene? Does it make a difference?

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
You joined in 2016, any contact with Mike111 was probably stifled due to moderation. I actually debated Mike, Ironlion, Melaninking et al. The very people who's Albino ideology Clyde references, so please dont try to play word games with me. Mike, MK. et believed and advocated exactly what the Ablino theory sounds like, that Europeans were Albino Indians. It has no support in the scientific community as I demonstrated countless times in numerous debates.

I mean unless you or Clyde or anyone else here can pass a Peer-Reviewed study proving white Europeans are albino Indians...Ill wait

Depigmented? I know a dog whistle when I hear one
White Supremacists call blacks "primitive" which is the exact same thing yall are advocating. A flip side of the same coin.

but I get it..

Hucksters gonna Huck

quote:
Stop! Albino is a technical term and is Latin for white,nobody is using the term to degrade Europeans. Here's Meron Benti, a Ethiopian lady with albinism.

If I'm understanding xyman right,depigmented is meant for the reduction of melanin over time for given population and not something like vitiligo which the average might deem as appropriate usage.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/3a/27/333a271187139fc9f7dc7d0befb85d1e.jpg

A link to what she looks like compared to a dark skin African.
https://www.middlebury.edu/media/view/581771/original/benti_baraza.jpeg

Meron Benti is 23 years old, she is Ethiopian, she is an albino and she lived in Italy for eleven years. She has lived in Middlebury, Vermont, for six years and she is studying for a degree in Anthropology. «Sometimes people think I’m Norwegian. I know people stare at me. But what I find really annoying is not to be made fun of because of the colour of my hair but because I’m African. At school in Italy my classmates used to refer to me as the “negro girl” but it was meant in a friendly way and it didn’t bother me too much». The director and video maker Fred Kuwornu has included your story in his docu-series “Blaq Italiano Vol. 1“.

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
So what is your exact problem? That folks are suggesting Europeans are derived from South Asians with albinism or they are a albinoid population?
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slurring white people as "Albinos" is unacceptable and some of you are walking that line very tenuously, I'd suggest focusing on the actual study.

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Sorry for the derailment but no one is using albino or depigmentation to hurt Europeans or non-Africans. From what I understand about the various thread xyman has made with regards to pigmentation is, the handful of melanin producing genes and the interaction that occurs to reduce pigmentation. Also from the non science-y stuff I'm seeing about non-Europeans with regards to pigmentation,they are implying their whiteness is derived from Euros.

This is from 10 years ago about baby Nmachi,even the write-up about the little girl is confusing in explaining her whiteness.

According to the BBC, there are three potential reasons for the baby Nmachi's unexpected appearance: "dormant white genes which entered both of her parents' families long ago, a genetic mutation unique to her, or albinism."

The first reports on the family's strange case had ruled out albinism, but the BBC says Nmachi's doctors have not ruled it out.

Albinism, a condition whereby a person has little or no color in their skin, hair and eyes, can remain dormant in genes for many generations. Just because the couple's living relatives aren't afflicted by the disease, that doesn't mean they aren't carriers. It is not uncommon in Nigeria, according to the BBC.

But it's not the only possible explanation.

Doctors also say Nmachi's parents may harbor long dormant Caucasian DNA from a long forgotten interracial coupling, according to the BBC. A third possibility is perhaps the most tantalizing but also the scariest. Nmachi may have a unique genetic mutation that doctors have not seen before.

Nana Suryana always knew he had albino ancestors. His great-grandfather was a "white man" and his family has lived in the same village of Ciburuy, in western Java, for centuries.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-22/ciburuy-indonesian-village-with-unusually-high-rate-of-albinism/9624098?nw=0

This is about some lady in India who is seen as non-India because of her white skin.

With her ginger hair, deep emerald eyes and white skin you'd been forgiven for thinking Pooja Ganatra was more likely to be from Ireland than India.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/indian-woman-demands-dna-test-11696607

artbynani
alive
Member # 23238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for artbynani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this narcissistic gaslighting is amusing. Xxyman you post speaks volumes even when the authors attempted conclusion are misleading. I wish to urge you to watch videos on narcissism and apply them were need be as this is what majority of those whom disagree with you are. great job as usual!
Posts: 17 | From: earth | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
All I can say is …. “I go where the data takes me” without bias.
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll raise my hand and say that white people are more objectively albino than white. One is a construct the other is nonsyndromic... but it still is. I'll also say that Batwa are short.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com