EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Linguistic Analysis of Heru: not halawi (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Linguistic Analysis of Heru: not halawi
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AncientGebts   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Posts: 751 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AncientGebts   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Gebts who raps the beginning of the Painting Comedy?

-

"Philip Martin (born October 31, 1978 in Inglewood, California), better known as Bishop Lamont, is an American rapper from Carson, California. He was signed to Dr. Dre's Aftermath Entertainment record label, but left in 2010."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_Lamont

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3645177

Posts: 751 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

You are such a hypocrite, now you are the only pulling out the genetics and saying people are half Eurasian.
You prefer Rain King's theories ?
He says "The Akan oral traditions are saying that they did originate come from Nile Valley civilization"

No, Giant twit! I'm not like YOU trying to white-wash or Eurasianize ancient Africans like the Egyptians. My reference was to modern Ethiopian people. And just because I debunk the claims of Gebet doesn't mean I go along with Rain King's claims. I didn't know I have agree with one person or another and not the facts. So no I am not a hypocrite or do I have to explain to you what that word means? LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26427 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AncientGebts:
Bishop Lamont,

I heard the name before he sounded a little like Jay Z on that one
Posts: 43045 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
I think Africa today is much more exciting than ancient Africa. Culture in the cities of the nearly 60 African countries are far more interesting and exciting than piles of stones in the shape of a pyramids.

And who can tell me the languages I'm reading, writing and speaking are not the ones I'm reading, writing and speaking? Look to the past to capture your future, but don't get stuck in the past.

AncientGebts
On Vacation
Member # 17037

Rate Member
People who want you to stay stuck in the past are tricking you out of your future, even if it is one of us. They want you focused on them and not yourself.

There was an African city in the movie "Black Panther", but there are hundreds of cities in African countries. But you don't see these same people who have you endlessly focused on ancient Egypt telling you about Africa today and the cities of African countries where you can visit, work, do business, and enjoy yourself.

The businesses you can start, invest in, or get involved with. The African designer fashions you can wear. The fun you can have. The African health and beauty you can feel. And tasty African food you can make yourself. While you waste endless hours debating who the ancient Egyptians were, Africans and their families in Africa are involved in business, trade, investment, fashion, food and fun on a local, national and international level... supplying the world with what it needs to survive.

All while you're stuck on the past.

I utilized our past to help LA gangs in 1992 get to their future. As part of the lead-up to the Los Angeles gang truce of 1992, I worked directly with the 18-year old organizer of the gang truce summits, Twilight Bey beginning in 1988, to rally the Bloods and Crips around a theme of unity. Although I wasn't affiliated with any gangs, part of the role I took on was to help provide the gangs with a marketing piece, based on our ancient past, to help them envision their future and help solidify their truce, based on ancient Egyptian history -- not for them to get stuck on.

They passed out thousands of the below pamphlet, which I developed for them, around Los Angeles county, until finally after a series of gang truce summits, the truce was solidified. At the bottom of the pamphlet you can see the copyright date of 1989, by United Africans International, my organization.

-

Jim Brown then replaced my role and brought them under his Amer-I-Can program, which was basically a labor union for the united gang members under the truce. In fact, they would meet at Jim Brown's mansion in the Hollywood Hills, the first of which Twilight invited me to in order to show me the level of success we had achieved together.

The biggest lie about Africa is not about whether ancient Egypt was not an black nation or whether its language was a "dead" one. The biggest lie is that Africa is a jungle and a "dark continent". Cartoons that portray Africans as cannibals with human bones in their hair and noses. These are the lies keeping you from knowing about our homeland, Africa.

In the mean time, the rest of the world is getting rich in Africa, happy that you are distracted with ancient Egypt's pile of stones in the shape of a pyramid. The carrot you can never eat.

Sub-Saharan Africa top 5 Export and Import partners (2018)
The top five countries to which Sub-Saharan Africa imported goods, along with the partner share in percentage, are...
  • Sub-Saharan Africa imports from China worth US$45 billion, with a partner share of 16.47%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa imports from South Africa worth US$18.9 billion, with a partner share of 6.93%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa imports from India worth US$15.6 billion, with a partner share of 5.73%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa imports from United States worth US$13.2 billion, with a partner share of 4.84%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa imports from Germany worth US$12.9 billion, with a partner share of 4.74%
The top five countries to which Sub-Saharan Africa exported, along with the partner share in percentage, are:
  • Sub-Saharan Africa exports to China worth US$37.5 billion, with a partner share of 13.33%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa exports to India worth US$26.3 billion, with a partner share of 9.34%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa exports to Netherlands worth US$14.7 billion, with a partner share of 5.25%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa exports to United States worth US$14.6 billion, with a partner share of 5.19%
  • Sub-Saharan Africa exports to South Africa worth US$12.7 billion, with a partner share of 4.53%
    https://wits.worldbank.org/countrysnapshot/en/ssf/textview
How much business do African Americans do with Africa, and what is our partner share of the trade? We have no partner share, because we are stupidly arguing endlessly over who the ancient Egyptian stone pilers were, which is so ridiculous. They have our self-esteem so destroyed that they can depend on us to divide and conquer ourselves, while they get rich off of Africa, our homeland.

So, be careful of those you hypnotize you with Africa's past, even when it's one of us. Because what you are missing out on in the process is your future. That's why I make the PDF editions of all my books available for free. So you can get the information in the books and move on into your present.

Find your place in a city of an African country. Why wouldn't you want to live in an African home, like what I show you in my TV show produced in the city of Lagos, Nigeria, "Your Nigeria Home"...
http://yournigeriahome.readytodoit.tv

You are not trapped in America. For around $1000 round-trip you can visit (or move to) a city of an African country. And from JFK Airport, you can take a direct flight lasting less than 8 hours on a direct non-stop flight to the closest African cities. And it's always been this way, except that people have you distracted.

"My purpose in writing this volume was inspired by observations and research
in surveying the serious economic conditions that confront the Negro of today
in the most confused and complicated crises that has ever challenged
human intelligence...

I discovered it was not even a problem, but rather the most misguided system of
race relations in the world...

The Negro has been mis-educated about itself and misguided by its leaders. For
the past fifty years, with only two exceptions, the Negro has not been given the
true facts about its history and its future...

The lack of proper education is the fundamental handicap to a solution... The only
background that the Negro youth gets of itself in the textbook is slavery and the
wilds of the African Jungle which makes the Negro a subhuman, an outcast in
society and an alien to the commonwealth of international brotherhood...

The Negro has no problem and there is no such Race as Negro,
Negroid, and Negretto... This is the reason why the so-called Race Problem has
not been solved, as the Negro has not found itself. It is lost, lost in the wilderness
of a misguided system of education and a misguided leadership

The object and aim of this volume is to show them the solution in the light of history,
that they may find their own way...'And Ye Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall
Set You Free.'"

From "Ethiopia & The Missing Link In African History"
by Rev. Sterling M. Means (1945)

-

Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok time for a vacation.

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com