EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » My Trip to Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Trip to Egypt
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I finally made it to Egypt last year. Check out my YouTube channel and subscribe. More videos to upload. Enjoy.

My Travels in Egypt 2020

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Myra! Long time, no see. What did you think about your adventure overall?

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7081 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myra Wysinger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The trip was awesome. I was there two weeks. So much to see. Four nights on the Nile was very relaxing. There's a video on that. Aswan was my favorite place. Stayed there 3 nights. Very picturesque and beautiful. I still have to upload more videos, including the temples at Abu Simbel which is out of this world. Going to Egypt is like going back in time. It's still very old and interesting.

Posts: 1549 | From: California, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good deal.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you had a good trip. What were the COVID conditions like on the plane and in Egypt?
Also did you find some artifacts that were new to you or you were pursuing?

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
I visited there in January 2020. Got back just in time before COVID alert. The main places I was excited in seeing was further south to Aswan and the Nubian museum. We went to the Egyptian, Luxor and Nubian museums. I saw thousands arifacts. For people who have a passion for this history, it is a trip that should be on your to do list. I finally made it at the age 72. Best thing I ever did. You won't regret it.
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Myra Wysinger:
Hi everyone. I finally made it to Egypt last year. Check out my YouTube channel and subscribe. More videos to upload. Enjoy.

My Travels in Egypt 2020

Congratulations! You are living my dreams
Posts: 2701 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myra Wysinger
Member # 10126

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Glad you had a good trip. What were the COVID conditions like on the plane and in Egypt?
Also did you find some artifacts that were new to you or you were pursuing?

When I visited the Nubian Museum I was excited to find this. I have never seen this before.

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I visited there in January 2020. Got back just in time before COVID alert. The main places I was excited in seeing was further south to Aswan and the Nubian museum. We went to the Egyptian, Luxor and Nubian museums. I saw thousands arifacts. For people who have a passion for this history, it is a trip that should be on your to do list. I finally made it at the age 72. Best thing I ever did. You won't regret it.

I was there literally 10 years ago.

Did you visit the botanical garden? Did you get to hold a small crocodile in your arms, at one of those Nubian families in the Nubian village? Did you visit the Valley of Kings? Did you see the statue of Memnon?

quote:
The trip was awesome. I was there two weeks. So much to see. Four nights on the Nile was very relaxing. There's a video on that. Aswan was my favorite place. Stayed there 3 nights. Very picturesque and beautiful. I still have to upload more videos, including the temples at Abu Simbel which is out of this world. Going to Egypt is like going back in time. It's still very old and interesting.

How was the temperature at night? I remember it was chilly during the night and during the day it got hot?
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Myra, long overdue. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com