EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White Babies now a Minority

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White Babies now a Minority
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.yahoo.com/more-minority-babies-whites-u-census-bureau-234612459.html
For the first time, there are more black, Hispanic and other minority babies being born in the United States than white babies, according to government data released on Thursday that confirm a long-growing trend.

U.S. Census Bureau data show the United States is on its way to becoming "majority minority," with almost half of all young children currently from minority groups, including Hispanic, black and Asian.

As of July 1, 2011, 50.4 percent of babies younger than age 1 were minorities or of more than one race, up from 49.5 percent in 2010, the data showed.

Among children younger than age 5, 49.7 percent were a minority or mixed race last year, up from 49.0 percent in 2010, according to the agency, which tracks the U.S. population.

While the country has long been on course to see whites lose their majority, the latest figures make it clear that the next generations of Americans will look far different than today.

The figures are also likely to reignite debate over what it means to be an American in an election year where race, poverty and immigration are emotional campaign issues.

The 197.5 million whites of all ages in the United States still make up nearly two-thirds of the nation, the Census Bureau said. Its data show 36.6 percent of the U.S. population were minorities in 2011 compared to 36.1 percent in 2010.

Some experts on race and ethnicity say current immigrants are far less likely to "melt" into U.S. culture, while others say today's minorities may soon see their heritage blend as whites did. Generations ago there were not "whites" but European groups that were identified as Irish, German, Italian and Greek, among others.

PARTISAN DIVIDE

The growing Hispanic population and related immigration concerns, particularly in southern states that border Mexico, are major issues in November's presidential and congressional elections.

Republicans have taken a tough stance against illegal immigration and vowed to cut spending for social programs that largely impact minority groups.

Democrats have said they back broad immigration reform that could, for example, allow children who are illegal immigrants but have grown up in the United States to have a pathway to citizenship.

Vanessa Cardenas director of a diversity project at the nonprofit think tank Center for American Progress, said despite some conservatives' resistance to the nation's changing racial make-up, the numbers make clear that the United States is increasingly diverse.

That means that citizens and policy makers will need to rethink spending priorities and other issues, said Cardenas, who was born in Brooklyn to parents from Bolivia.

"The communities that are growing the most are facing the biggest challenges in terms of education and the wealth gap. If we don't do what we can to make sure these kids succeed ... if we as a country want to be better, we have to invest in these kids," she said.

Her project, called Progress 2050, is aimed at policies amid growing racial and ethnic diversity.

Political economist Nicholas Eberstadt, an American Enterprise Institute scholar, said that the findings did not foreshadow anything in a "fluid society" with a historic pattern of assimilation that has worked well.

"I don't think this notional milestone is portentous for the future," Eberstadt said.

The Census Bureau findings also show:

* The largest and fastest-growing minority group in the United States last year remained Hispanics at 52 million, or nearly 17 percent of the nation's population. The black population was 43.9 million.

* Asians were the second-fastest growing population, rising 3 percent to 18 million.

* There were 6.3 million American Indian and Alaska Native residents and 1.4 million Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders.

* More than half of all residents in Hawaii, California, New Mexico, Texas and Washington, D.C., were minorities as of last year.

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buh-bye

-

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking about the whole world, white babies have always been a minority. That's why white supremacy strikes me as silly. Why do the whites have to dominate the Blacks? But as I'm looking harder into the matter I'm more convinced that Blacks are helping whites to enslave them. It's the Blacks today who are at fault that white supremacy can continue, menacing every Black child who is still in the womb. In Suriname we have Dutch stagiares dominating our media, I was harrassed by church people in Surinam during my last visit, tracking me by my phone signal. And two so-called journalist, two white girls, swooped down on me as I was sitting at the gate of the Krasnapolsky Hotel, bypassing a vast crowd of Surinamese, to ask me some silly question baout a remark made against the minister of justice. It's not a huge incident, but it felt like some provocation. As they wanted to show me that I was being watched or something. So what will they do next during my following visit to really start the Black History Museum?
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:

The Census Bureau findings also show:

* The largest and fastest-growing minority group in the United States last year remained Hispanics at 52 million, or nearly 17 percent of the nation's population. The black population was 43.9 million.

* Asians were the second-fastest growing population, rising 3 percent to 18 million.

* There were 6.3 million American Indian and Alaska Native residents and 1.4 million Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders.

* More than half of all residents in Hawaii, California, New Mexico, Texas and Washington, D.C., were minorities as of last year. [/QB]

So let's say in the future America becomes majority Mexican.
How do you see black people fitting into that?
The skin tone is closer maybe that is an "advantage" we could blend in more maybe. I think we are going to have to learn Spanish if we don't know it already.
I'm predicting 2018 for first Mexican president.
Basically it's a return to the native American.

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya'll realize theyre just gonna eventually say white hispanics are white like they did groupin all Euros as white right? Business as usual move along LOL
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whites/Jews have always been a breeding minority. Albinos have always printed absurd nonsense to be taken seriously ONLY by those who neither read, or think.
Birth rate among whites/Jews has always been pathetically low due to their genetically compromised and partially functioning reproductive systems. Albinism affects the sexual organs, causing sexual dysfunction such as, Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low sperm count, infertility. This is especially true in Ashkenazi Jews, whose birth rates are the lowest of any other people on the planet, while infant mortality rates among Jews are the highest on the planet.

Their hopes for procreation lie in keeping Blacks ignorant in the hopes of Integration with people of color. I mean, once a person of color fully understand Albinism, how many would still wish to mate with them.

I was speaking with a doctor the other day regarding In-vitro birthing.
She said that all of this In-vitro research is for Whites/Jews due to their lack of melanin and infertility.
A black women like Oprah wouldn't need any of this crap since her reproductive organs are Grade A, versus Grade D for whites/Jews.
She went on to describe how some black woman who are married to White/Jew men have to undergo In-Vitro also, due to their white mates impotence.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The article is being interpreted incorrectly. White children won't be a minority for a VERY LONG time. It is Anglo White children that have declined in number to the status of minority. The study controlled for only Anglo White children. But had the study included White Hispanic, this would not be an issue.

Whites will still remain the majority.

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ To date, White Albinos have been a majority in America only due to immigration policies that allow the larger share of immigrates entering America to be White Albinos from Canada, Mexico, England, Russia, etc.
In America, as with England and Europe, the White population birth rate is DECLINING, and fertility and impotence is INCREASING among Albinos.

As shown, birth rates among so-called races is thus;

1. Non-White Hispanic: ~200/10,000

2. African- American: ~180/10,000

3. White Albinos: ~ 90/10,000

4. Ashkenazi Jews: ~70/10,000

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think its impotence. People just dont want as many kids cause it costs more money to raise em. Other groups have more kids but theyre more likely to be poor...
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
I dont think its impotence. People just dont want as many kids cause it costs more money to raise em. Other groups have more kids but the yre more likely to be poor...

While you "just don't think", I've actually taken the time to do the medical research.

As I stated above, it's a combination of impotence, and infertility among Albinos.
If you take the time to do the research, you'll find that impotence and infertility are side effects of Albinism.

-

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Lioness

'So let's say in the future America becomes majority Mexican.
How do you see black people fitting into that? '

You tell us, you're the African-American women here...hee,hee!

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
I dont think its impotence. People just dont want as many kids cause it costs more money to raise em. Other groups have more kids but the yre more likely to be poor...

While you "just don't think", I've actually taken the time to do the medical research.

As I stated above, it's a combination of impotence, and infertility among Albinos.
If you take the time to do the research, you'll find that impotence and infertility are side effects of Albinism.

-

You cant figure that out by just birth rate per women. Cause white women are more likely to have access to birth control and ways to DELIBERATELY prevent pregnancy. They also got abortion. You gotta control for white peoples greater access to controlling how many kids they have in these ways before posting birth rates. It dont say nothin about how much they CAN produce.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ I realize that is what you would LIKE to believe, but the facts are that melanin extreme deficiency has severe consequences for the brain, the reproductive organs, the immunity system, as well as the widely understood skin protection deficiency.
This is especially true with Ashkenazi Jews who represent the very worst on the extreme end with their Gentile counterparts not far behind.

All of the Autosomal genetic diseases shown for Ashkenazi Jews affects infants between the ages of 2 months to 5 years of age causing high infant mortality rates.
This data is obtained directly from the horse's mouth:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Health/genetics.html

This is the primary cause of so many miscarriages in white women and their dependence on artificial insemination methods.

Don't take my word for it. Prove me wrong, but not with your "feeling". Use real medical data. It's freely available.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whites will gradually wither away and
America will become primarily Mexican.
Spanish will become the official language.
Asians will eventually be on par with Blacks for the #2 spot.
But with the white man's influence out of the way, Mexicans, Asians and Blacks will embrace each others as brothers, hopefully

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you do realize Asians and Latins have a disdain for Blacks, right?

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
But with the white man's influence out of the way, Mexicans, Asians and Blacks will embrace each others as brothers, hopefully

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by facts:

quote:

No, Albino.

The FACT is, Albinos have always pushed to promote these divisions in Africans, Natives, and Asians alike.
In all cases, it is the Albino constantly driving wedges between the rest of normal humans as shwon here;

In a clockwork of military and legal reflexes, European authorities sought to eradicate Black Indian contacts and pit Red against Black.
In l523 a Royal Order to Hernando Cortez banned Africans from Indian villages.
“Division of the races is an indispensable [control] element,” said a Spanish officer. “Between the races we cannot dig too deep a gulf,” announced a French official.

Foreign soldiers had little stomach for warfare in the wilderness against Black Indians, so Europeans hired or conscripted Indians. These were experts in frontier warfare, but their loyalty was questionable.
In 1732 Spanish officials in Venezuela threw 150 conscripted Indians and Africans, and 100 white soldiers against Juan Andresote, a Black Indian, whom the Spanish Crown saw as a business rival. When Adresote’s guerrilla fighters surrounded the invaders, their soldiers of color defected.
Then, the musket fire of Andresote’s men finished the work, killing or wounding more than half of the whites, as the rest scurried home.

Scholars have uncovered fascinating glimpses of the historic legacy.
In 1622 the colony of Jamestown, Virginia was at-tacked by Native Americans but Africans were spared.
In 1763 during Pontiac’s Indian uprising a Detriot resident reported that Native Americans killed whites but were “saving and caressing all the Negroes they take.” He worried lest this might “produce an insurrection.”
Chief Joseph Brant’s Mohawks in New York welcomed runaway slaves and encouraged intermarriage. Native American adoption systems knew no color line and accepted the breathless fugitives as sisters and brothers.
Woodson’s notion of an escape hatch notion proved correct: Indian villages welcomed fugitives, and served as stations on the Underground Railroad.

British racial policy relied on divide and rule. In 1721 most English settlements denied entrance to Indians and ten years later whites in Carolina who brought Blacks to frontier lands faced fines of 100 pounds. Louisiana Governor Etienne de Perier, whose African slaves escaped and united with Natchez Indians and in one raid destroy a French colony and left 200 whites dead, warned this “union between the Indian nations and the black slaves” could lead to “total loss” for his colony.

Travelers reported enslaved Africans “in as good circumstances as their masters.”
A white Indian Agent, Douglas Cooper, upset by the Native American failure to practice a brutal form of bondage, insisted that Indians invite white men live in their villages and “control matters.”

Force, division and law threatened but failed to end Black- Indian friendships.
Thomas Jefferson discovered among the Mattaponies of Virginia “more negro than Indian blood.”
The city of Los Angeles was founded in 1781 by forty-four people of whom all but two were African, Indian or a mixture of the two peoples. In the 1830s frontier artist George Catlin described “Negro and North American Indian, mixed, of equal blood” as “the finest built and most powerful men I have ever yet seen.”

The greatest flowering and most militant expression of the Black-Indian alliance took place in Florida. Enslaved Africans fled bondage in Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama and the Carolinas to make a new life on the peninsula claimed by Spain. Around the time of the American Revolution, Africans welcomed the Seminoles, a breakaway segment of the Creek nation, to the peninsula and taught them rice cultivation methods they had learned in Sierra Leone and Senegambia. On this basis the two peoples formed an agricultural and military alliance that defeated repeated invasions by U.S. slaveholding posses.

Finally, in 1819, to end a perceived threat by U.S. slaveholders, the United States purchased Florida.
By this time African-run plantations stretched for fifty miles along Florida’s fertile Appalachicola river valley, and included herds of cattle and horses.
In Florida the Red and Black Seminoles fought the United States Army, Navy and Marines to a standstill for four decades, and some Seminoles never surrendered.
In three Seminole Wars the United States armed forces lost more than 1500 U.S. soldiers, spent more than $40,000,000 and at times Seminole armed forces tied up half of the U.S. Army on the peninsula.
“This, you may be assured,” said U.S. General Thomas Jesup in l837, “is a Negro, not an Indian war.” It was both.

Albinos are instigators of division among people, as we clearly see today in American and European societies.
Dysfunction seeks to sow dysfunction.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by facts:

as Narmertooth teaches, Latins and Asians don't naturally have disdain for Blacks. They have been brainwashed by white people. Once you take the white man out of the equation there's no more racism.
Look at China for example

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
facts quote: And you do realize Asians and Latins have a disdain for Blacks, right?

That is a very interesting statement.

It suggests that Albinos are looking for allies.

He,he,he: It's not true fool, most south Asians and Pacificans self identify as Black, it's just that some don't like Africans - I'm not that keen on Africans myself.

Even worst, much of what you call Latins - ARE BLACK!

The mulattoes are totally confused, and will do as they are told.

As for the Chinese - Ya fool, you can count on them.

BTW - have you ever really taken a good look at them?

-  -

-  -

-  -

-  -

You know facts, I keep talking about that "Fantasy" world and history, that you Albinos are trying to create. Well that's not just to educate Blacks - it's also a warning to you Albinos.

You're not the only Albino fool who thinks like that. But as you see, reality is much different than your self-serving Albino fantasy world.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Buh-bye

-

Don't worry El you're still useful to me,

-

in some aspects [Big Grin]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magazine:
quote:
Buh-bye

-

Don't worry El you're still useful to me,

in some aspects [Big Grin]

Abort all abortables! [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asians disgusted w/Blacks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg963xJqMiY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaG4xf6_z7Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Nge6xlt-0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWJPwhjTRQ

And, from the horse's mouth (paraphrase) : Chinese think Africans are lazy and very backwards -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDWKfaJzSmU

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Mike
Here's the deal on Chinese opinions of Africans.
What is the primary reason Whites/Albinos were unable to take control of China as they have in Africa?

Primarily because the Chinese were able to consolidate all the various fractions in China to form one nation.
When an foreign invader attempted to take control of one part of China, the Chinese being one nation responded to this invasion nationwide.
if the invaders attempted to come into and overcome Nanjing, defenders would come from Harbin, Jinan, Qingdao and other regions to ward them off and repel them.
That is the positive side of being united.

In Africa, where petty tribalism still exists, African countries sit there like lumps on a log while their neighbor countries are invaded, as if the consequences of the invasion doesn't effect them.
Africa's control by Europe and every other country is directly due to the fact that African nations have never consolidated and built an United Countries of Africa.
In Africa, African pride takes a back seat to national pride, and this is why it was so easy for Europeans to come in and destroy northern Africa and Libya.
It's difficult to respect a continent which refuses to unite, even in the face of it's own destruction.
It's not difficult to see why nations would describe people who think like this as lazy and backwards. For whatever reasons, they really are.

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As posted previously-

There may well be racist Chinese, but I've never had any experience of this in my encounters with them in London and China.

As a black person proficient in Mandarin who has visited China, travelling independently with my partner and daughter who was 2 at the time, I have to say that I got no sense of this visceral anti-black Chinese racism that you describe. Actually, quite the opposite. Aside from, ahem, flattering me on my Mandarin, the Chinese repeatedly told us how beautiful our daughter is and constantly wanted to pick her up. In one of the hotels, she was threw a tantrum when we were trying to eat and the hotel staff very fucking helpfully took her off to play - even the chef came out to help ffs. This isn't the sort of behaviour that one would expect from racists that find blacks repulsive.

But then I wonder how much of this is about making a certain type of white person feel good about themselves, eh?

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
As posted previously-

There may well be racist Chinese, but I've never had any experience of this in my encounters with them in London and China.

As a black person proficient in Mandarin who has visited China, travelling independently with my partner and daughter who was 2 at the time, I have to say that I got no sense of this visceral anti-black Chinese racism that you describe. Actually, quite the opposite. Aside from, ahem, flattering me on my Mandarin, the Chinese repeatedly told us how beautiful our daughter is and constantly wanted to pick her up. In one of the hotels, she was threw a tantrum when we were trying to eat and the hotel staff very fucking helpfully took her off to play - even the chef came out to help ffs. This isn't the sort of behaviour that one would expect from racists that find blacks repulsive.

But then I wonder how much of this is about making a certain type of white person feel good about themselves, eh?

Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
As posted previously-

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
^Finger stuck? LOL!!! Chinese are not one face, you know. I provided the links and they pretty much speak for themselves.
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
^
Again, if the Chinese were as openly and virulently racist towards blacks as you say, then my experience of visiting China would have been very different.

I want to live in China to develop my Chinese to professional level...their supposed profound racism, doesn't bother me at all- I'm more worried about their air pollution.

BTW do you speak, read or write Chinese?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mike
Here's the deal on Chinese opinions of Africans.
What is the primary reason Whites/Albinos were unable to take control of China as they have in Africa?

Primarily because the Chinese were able to consolidate all the various fractions in China to form one nation.
When an foreign invader attempted to take control of one part of China, the Chinese being one nation responded to this invasion nationwide.
if the invaders attempted to come into and overcome Nanjing, defenders would come from Harbin, Jinan, Qingdao and other regions to ward them off and repel them.
That is the positive side of being united.

In Africa, where petty tribalism still exists, African countries sit there like lumps on a log while their neighbor countries are invaded, as if the consequences of the invasion doesn't effect them.
Africa's control by Europe and every other country is directly due to the fact that African nations have never consolidated and built an United Countries of Africa.
In Africa, African pride takes a back seat to national pride, and this is why it was so easy for Europeans to come in and destroy northern Africa and Libya.
It's difficult to respect a continent which refuses to unite, even in the face of it's own destruction.
It's not difficult to see why nations would describe people who think like this as lazy and backwards. For whatever reasons, they really are.

Ya, I just had occasion to contemplate the Negro (Not Black) psyche in my personal life for different reasons.
Being Black, I must admit a certain embarrassment that I don't really understand it. I want very much to study them, but just the hint of that, would only enrage them.

But it's funny that you would mention pride; that did appear to be an element in my unpleasant experience. Not to suggest that pride is a bad thing, as a matter of fact, I think it indispensable for good mental health.

But Negroes seem to have a seemingly irrational concept of pride. Like they don't want to be taught, because that indicates something is wrong with them because they didn't know. Consul is angrily rejected because that suggests that they don't know, on-n-on. It all leaves me shaking my head. And I still can't figure out the Saggy Pants thing.

The closest analogy that I could come up with, is my youngest child, who when young, would rather fail than ask for assistance. It took quite a while to instill the understanding that those who seem to know everything now, started out not knowing anything. The difference being that they had the sense to SEEK knowledge, from whatever sources that were available. I can't help but wonder if this type of mindset is the result of being last, and always being in the position of having to try and catch up.

As to the Africans - If they knew history, they would be sh1tting in their pants - they are set for annihilation.

Their analogy lays in the Americas. Several years ago, while reading the logs of the explorers Lewis and Clark, I ran across a passage where they were outside a fort in the mid-west. When suddenly, the native Indians started running for the fort. When they looked to see why, they saw warriors from another tribe attacking.

They drew the weapons just as a warrior was upon them, but to their relief, the warrior demanded that they step aside, so that he could kill those running dogs from the native tribe - I suppose they did.

As we know, the result of such stupidity was extermination in less that 100 years. Africans have one consolation though. The Americas only had about 100 million people - 85 million of which died.

Africa is bigger, and has over 1 billion people - so it would likely take longer to exterminate them.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Where do I say they are overtly racist towards Blacks? Anyhow, if Nigerian migrants continue to increase you will start to see in your face racism projected against them. Right now, they tolerate black presence. You were fortunate.

quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
^
Again, if the Chinese were as openly and virulently racist towards blacks as you say, then my experience of visiting China would have been very different.

I want to live in China to develop my Chinese to professional level...their supposed profound racism, doesn't bother me at all- I'm more worried about their air pollution.

BTW do you speak, read or write Chinese?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
MK - When you get a chance, we must talk about this.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-tennessee-man-has-30-kids-20120518,0,4036567.story

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
He looks like Camron lol!

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
MK - When you get a chance, we must talk about this.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-tennessee-man-has-30-kids-20120518,0,4036567.story

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^
Yeah, I read that earlier today.

The first thing that came to mine was;
DAMN, black people are as potent as fuk! We can knock a woman up just by looking at them.

The second thing I thought of was a 960s study I read that spoke about the black man's replacement of real manhood with his ability to be a "playa".
Meaning, since being subjugated and mentally humiliated we have placed abnormal emphasis on that which we still have control of, knocking women up and making babies.
I suppose the same can be applied to black females also, since it takes two and it was their choice not only to lay up with the scoundrel, but also to deliver the baby in spite of knowing the man was no-good.

At the risk of being repetitive, black people are badly in need of psychological re-adjustment to deprogram from centuries is exposure to all that is unhealthy and destructive.

It's a dirty shame looking at Africa and it's people who still will slay their own in response to Albino offered trinkets and illusion.
This condition definitely cannot be corrected by higher level education. In fact, in many cases the education seems to amplify the craving for materialistic gain, even at the reality of doing damage to their own.
Even most of the lowest of animals know better than to crap in the same space that you use to eat.
Negroes should be forced for the good of the community to take a brain enema.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yOU HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT BY NOW THAT SPAMMING THE BOARD IS NOT HELPING YOU???? SMDH!!! ALL YOU DO IS MAKE ME STRONGER AND I AM USING YOU TO GET THIS IONFORMATION OUT! LOL YOU HAVE NOT FIGURED THAT OUT BY NOW?

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!! PASS THIS AND ALL RELEVANT THREADS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PARTICULAR DISCIPLINE ON!!! ALL INFORMATION GLEANED FROM MY THREADS IS FORWARDED!!! TY

As you can see this entire board is comprised of this very sick monkey and all of his fake names!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!! a sure fire way to always recognize a fake site!!!!

1) Neanderthal and Denissova NEVER existed in Africa but rather evolved from much older apes that left Africa in Central asia were both 48 chromosome apes, more distant from modern man than a Gorilla or a Chimp

2) The indigenous people of Europe were black African modern humans (Grimaldi man and Cro magnon)

3) Whites are NOT Dravidian Albinos because TRUE Dravidians possess ZERO% Neanderthal DNA

4) Whites and mongols NEVER left Africa because they did not exist in Africa, Whites and mongols are the offspring of 48 chromosome apes Neanderthal and Denisova

5) Neanderthal was a 48 chromosome ape, more distant from modern man than a Gorilla or Chimpanzee

6) AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS!!!!

WHITES AND MONGOLD SHARE ZERO % Y-LINE DNA WITH ANY AFRICAN OR EAST ASIAN AND THE REASON FOR THAT IS THEIR DADDY WAS A 48 CHROMOSOME APE and never forget their monkey ancestry (RH factor)

If you find a site that does not acknowlege that, it is a FAKE SITE trying to hide the truth of the white man and attempting to advance race as a social construct!!!!

NO MATTER HOW BELIEVABLE THEY MAY SOUND, IF IT DOES NOT ADHERE TO THOSE 6 PRINCIPLES IT IS A FAKE ASS SITE TRYING TO TRICK YOU!!!!! AND TRYING TO HIDE THEIR UGLY TRUTH!!!!

ANOTHER OF TE FAKE SITES!!!ATTENTION TO ALL!!!!! YOU MUST READ THIS AND TH ENTIRE THREAD!!!!!!!

http://stewartsynopsis.com/chapter_7.htm

http://stewartsynopsis.com/multiple_origins_of_humans_theor.htm

ALL CREATED TO ADVANCE RACE AS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT AND DESIGNED TO HIDE THE FACT THAT WHITES ARE THE OFFSPRING OF 48 CHROMOSOME APES (NEANDERTHAL) AND MONKEYS (RH FACTOR)

There was a member by the name of Salsassin that has created several fake names and has created several fake personalities which he uses to talk with himself on the board! He has several fake names and I will share with you all a few that exist here right now!

1) Mike111 Member # 9361
This Mike111 name plays the role of a hardcore afrocentric who insists that Whites are Dravidian Albinos even though TRUE Dravidians possess ZERO% Neanderthal DNA

2) the lioness Member # 17353

Lioness plays the role of imbecile and it comes naturally!

3)Clyde Winters Member # 10129 This person has impersonated Dr. Clyde Winters on Egyptsearch for SIX years! The REAL Dr. Clyde Winters is not a member of Egyptsearch and he plays the role of the educated Afrocentrist, but insists that Neanderthal existed in Africa

THE REAL DR. CLYDE WINTERS CAN BE REACHED @cwinters@govst.edu

4) ausar ""Moderator""Member # 1797 is another fictitious name that has made it all the way to the position of Moderator where he has the power to delete posts!

THESE ARE JUST ONE OF MANY OF SALSASSINS FAKE NAMES! PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF IT! There are MANY many more!!!!!

IM GIVING YOUR SITES SOME PLAY YOU STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED MONKEY!

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Here are just a few of the fake websites associated with Dr. Clyde Winters

http://www.olmec98.net= FAKE website that has been created to impersonate Mr Winters

http://www.youtube.com/user/Olmec98 is a FAKE page created by salsassin inpersonating Mr. Winters

He then goes onto various websites and posts impersonating Dr. Winters

Here is another! http://realhistoryww.com/

THEY CAN ALL BE USED SGAINST HIM BECAUSE 90% OF THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE! IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT IS INNACCURATE AND CAN RECOGNIZE THE INTENTIONAL LIES WITHIN THAT THE SITES BECOME POWERFUL FOR YOU!!!!

JUST REMEMBER A FEW THINGS

1) Neanderthal and Denissova NEVER existed in Africa but rather evolved from much older apes that left Africa in Central asia were both 48 chromosome apes, more distant from modern man than a Gorilla or a Chimp

2) The indigenous people of Europe were black Africans (Grimaldi man and Cro magnon)

3) Whites as Dravidian Albinos is laughable and untrue, because TRUE Dravidians possess ZERO% Neanderthal DNA

4) Whites and mongols NEVER left Africa because they did not exist in Africa, Whites and mongols are the offspring of 48 chromosome apes Neanderthal and Denisova

5) AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS!!!!

WHITES AND MONGOLD SHARE ZERO % Y-LINE DNA WITH ANY AFRICAN OR EAST ASIAN AND THE REASON FOR THAT IS THEIR DADDY WAS A 48 CHROMOSOME APE

when you understand that, this site is really uselful!

http://realhistoryww.com/

here is another fake site. After all you have read you can see the lies in it!

http://stewartsynopsis.com/chapter_7.htm

http://stewartsynopsis.com/multiple_origins_of_humans_theor.htm

ALL CREATED TO ADVANCE RACE AS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT AND DESIGNED TO HIDE THE FACT THAT WHITES ARE THE OFFSPRING OF 48 CHROMOSOME APES (NEANDERTHAL) AND MONKEYS (RH FACTOR)

I understand that this thread will keep you reading for quite some time, but it illustrates and puts into context everything quite nicely!!!

Take a look at a thread that this reprobate created a couple of years ago, where he is talking to HIMSELF in his fake names! The first page of this thread provides great context for you and demonstrates how sick that this degenerate is talking in his various fake names to himself

HOWEVER PAGE TWO OF THIS THREAD IS REQUIRED READING!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002398;p=2

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! AND TO EVERYONE YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

The second thing I thought of was a 960s study I read that spoke about the black man's replacement of real manhood with his ability to be a "playa".
Meaning, since being subjugated and mentally humiliated we have placed abnormal emphasis on that which we still have control of, knocking women up and making babies.

Sounds like a very thoughtful study. If the author comes to mind, please post, I would like to read it.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
setting aside China for a moment
what would America be like with a Mexican majority
+blacks and others but no whites ?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hispanics are already considered "white" on paper but they are not "Whites" in the cultural sense. It all boils down to culture, Anglos have dominated the position of the ideal white in America, WASP culture, Its this culture which basically all white people in America be they Irish, German, or Polish etc emulate. Hispanics, esp. Mestizo hispanics don't fit the mold, their Culture is based on old Spanish culture.

Don't forget the Spanish/English at one time hated each other. Alot of the stereotypes about Spanish/Hispanics comes from this.

Hispanics and it depends on what group we are talking about, but Hispanics and esp. Mexicans and other more Meztizo Brown skinned Hispanics who are the majority anyway, will Never be accepted by the Anglo, Northern European population. The Anglo's don't want to give up their Privilege, and Even as the Hispanic Population grows the Republicans have yet to seriously change their "Southern Strategy" to include even white Spanish Hispanics.

quote:
Ya'll realize theyre just gonna eventually say white hispanics are white like they did groupin all Euros as white right? Business as usual move along LOL

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at Mexico and other Latin American countries where a Majority Meztizo population has sway over a black minority.

Same old same old. I actually find it funny that we have black people running around bragging about this whole white becoming a minority etc, lol. The truth is the Black Population is stagnant, its not growing at all. Hell the white population is growing more that the black population, so why again should we celebrate...??

Also if you think being a Minority means you can't still retain power, just look at places like Apartied South Africa and countless places all over the world. Anglo/White even as a Minority
will still have priveliege and will even be able to seriously exploit minority benefits etc.
quote:
setting aside China for a moment
what would America be like with a Mexican majority
+blacks and others but no whites ?

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

In June 2005, as part of a "History of Mexican Comics" series, the Mexican Postal Service (SEPOMEX) issued a series of postage stamps featuring the character of Memín. The stamps were deemed offensive by a number of African American community groups and politicians in the United States, including Jesse Jackson, prompting the Mexican government to assert that Memín had done a lot to oppose racism and that the stereotypical Warner Brothers' character Speedy Gonzales was never interpreted as offensive in Mexico. LULAC and NCLR, Hispanic Americans civil rights organizations, also issued statements calling the stamps racist.

-
 -
trans: "wow, we are free"

Memín was first featured in the 1940s in a comic book called "Pepín" and was later given his own magazine. A historical character by the name of Guillermo Pinguín, created by Yolanda Vargas Dulche in 1943 and original drawing by Alberto Cabrera up until 1953 and as of 1962 by Sixto Valencia Burgo. Friends and family values stand out in every page and is one of the few comics that use the "popular" Spanish language in the most clean way possible. It has broadcasted without a preview in Mexico, even though it was critizied like when Memin sinned of canibalism in a dream (chapter 214) or when Memin finds a decapitaded boy in a luggage bag (chapter 188); creating him as a historic icon in Mexican history. There was even a time when the Education Ministry in the Phillipines make his lecture mandatory in their schools, having such high family and state values. The original series had 372 chapters printed in sepia, and it has been republished in 1952 and 1961. In 1988 it was re-edited colorized, and in 2004 was re-edited again. Valencia worked on the reissues over the years, updating the drawings (clothes, settings and backgrounds) for the re-edits. It contains comedy and soap opera elements. However, since 2008 Valencia no longer works on the comic, having departed publishing house Editorial Vid.
In addition to Mexico, Memín remains a popular magazine in the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Panama, Colombia, and other countries. At its peak, it had a weekly circulation of one and a half million issues in Mexico; as of mid-2005 it sells over 100,000 issues a week.

^^^ I hate this stuff

Afro-Mexicans

Afro-Mexicans are an ethnic group which exists in certain parts of Mexico such as the Costa Chica of Oaxaca and Guerrero, Veracruz and in some towns in northern Mexico. The existence of blacks in Mexico is unknown, denied or diminished in both Mexico and abroad for a number of reasons: their small numbers, heavy intermarriage with other ethnic groups and Mexico’s tradition of defining itself as a “mestizaje” or mixing of European and indigenous. Mexican did have an active slave trade since the early colonial period but from the beginning, intermarriage and mixed race offspring created an elaborate caste system. This system broke down in the very late colonial period and after Independence the legal notion of race was eliminated. The creation of a national Mexican identity, especially after the Mexican Revolution, emphasized Mexico’s indigenous and European past actively or passively eliminating its African one from popular consciousness. This has been changing in recent decades, with the “Third Root” movement which works to raise the political and social status of Afro-Mexicans and promote its existence and culture to the general population.
There is the assumption that there was not much African slavery in Mexico since there are now so few people of obvious black ancestry. However, this is not the case
Mexican anthropologist Gonzalo Aguirre Beltrán estimated that there were six blacks who took part in the Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire. The first African slave brought to Mexico is said to be Juan Cortés, a slave who accompanied Hernán Cortés in 1519. Another conquistador, Pánfilo de Narváez, brought an African slave who has been blamed for the smallpoxx epidemic of 1520. Early slaves were likely personal servants or concubines of their Spanish masters, who had been brought to Spain first and came with the conquistadors.
Mexico never became a slave based economy but slavery did fill important niches in the colonial period. While a number of indigenous were enslaved during the conquest, slaves during the rest of the colonial period were either black or mulatto (black/European). The demand for slaves came in the early colonial period, especially between 1580 to 1640, when the indigenous population quickly declined. Carlos V began to issue an increasing number of contracts between the Spanish Crown and private slavers specifically to bring Africans to Spanish colonies. These slavers in turn made deals with the Portuguese, who controlled the African slave market. Mexico was an important slave port in the New World, harboring slaves brought by Spanish before they were sent to other parts of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Mexican anthropologist Gonzalo Aguirre Beltrán estimated that there were six blacks who took part in the Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire. The first African slave brought to Mexico is said to be Juan Cortés, a slave who accompanied Hernán Cortés in 1519. Another conquistador, Pánfilo de Narváez, brought an African slave who has been blamed for the smallpoxx epidemic of 1520. Early slaves were likely personal servants or concubines of their Spanish masters, who had been brought to Spain first and came with the conquistadors.
Mexico never became a slave based economy but slavery did fill important niches in the colonial period. While a number of indigenous were enslaved during the conquest, slaves during the rest of the colonial period were either black or mulatto (black/European). The demand for slaves came in the early colonial period, especially between 1580 to 1640, when the indigenous population quickly declined. Carlos V began to issue an increasing number of contracts between the Spanish Crown and private slavers specifically to bring Africans to Spanish colonies. These slavers in turn made deals with the Portuguese, who controlled the African slave market. Mexico was an important slave port in the New World, harboring slaves brought by Spanish before they were sent to other parts of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Slave rebellions occurred in Mexico as in other parts of the Americas, with the first in Veracruz in 1537. Runaway slaves were called cimarrones, who mostly fled to the highlands between Veracruz and Puebla with a number making their way to the Costa Chica region in what are now Guerrero and Oaxaca . Runaways in Veracruz formed settlements called “palenques” which would fight off Spanish authorities. The most famous of these was led by Gaspar Yanga, who fought the Spanish for forty years until the Spanish recognized their autonomy in 1608, making San Lorenzo de los Negros (today Yanga) the first community of free blacks in the Americas
 -

Numbers related to Mexico’s African descendant population have been in dispute or not clear. Many sources indicate that the percentage was very small, never exceeding two percent of the population and assimilated physically into the rest of Mexico’s mestizo population by the mid 18th century. One reason for the dispute is that defining Mexico’s black or African population is difficult as race is not seen in Latin America as distinct categories but rather as a continuum. While Mexico did have an official caste system (called “las castas”) in the colonial period, race was legally done away with after Independence with no official statistics on race since then

In colonial Mexico, Africans far outnumbered Europeans, with the estimates of the number of Africans brought to Mexico ranging as high as 200,000, mostly in the 17th century. From the mid 16th to mid 17th century, Mexico had the most African slaves.[4] A major reason that African population outnumber the Spanish was that many Spanish women or families would not go to the new colonies because of the lack of security. This strongly limited the growth of the Spanish population. The African origin population in 1553 estimated at over 20,000. In 1570, the black population was three times that of the Spanish. In the 1640s, the African population was over 35,000, about 2.5 times that of the Spanish. By the 1740s, the number declined to about 16,000 but African descendents outnumbered the Spanish descendents until 1810.
During the 19th and early 20th centuries, European immigration was encouraged while Asian and African immigration were discouragedThe largest number of visibly African-descended people live in the Costa Chica region in the states of Oaxaca and Guerrero.
the largest number of visibly African-descended people live in the Costa Chica region in the states of Oaxaca and Guerrero.
A survey done in the Costa Chica region determined that the Afro-Mexicans here themselves preferred the term “negro” (black).White and mestizos in the Costa Chica call them “morenos” and the indigenous call them “negros.” Researchers have called them “afromestizos” or “Afro-Mexicans” with the aim of using a neutral term. Then there are those who prefer be classified as simply “mestizo” with most of the rest of the Mexican population. While many acknowledge their African roots, many still stress their indigenous ones as “more authentically Mexican.”
Since 1928, Mexico has celebrated October 12 as "The Day of the Race" and this singular Spanish-Indian mix denies the African-descended population. Not many in Mexico are even aware of the African element in the population of Mexico, in part because the African part of Mexico's story has been limited to a few sentences in school books
In 1992, the Mexican federal government officially recognized those of African descent as the “tercera raíz” or third root of Mexican culture. This is one of the results of the Third Root movement headed by a number of Afro-Mexican organizations since the late 20th century.
he movement today includes organizations such as the Encounter of Black Populations, Black Mexico and more who work with both within Mexico and other African diaspora organizations in Latin America.The movement for Afro-Mexicans has been particularly strong in the Costa Chica region
 -
Afromexicans from Costa Chica, Oaxaca.
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com