EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » VISITING EGYPT NEXT WEEK

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VISITING EGYPT NEXT WEEK
hanna
Member # 1889

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
Iam visiting egypt next week for the first time I was wondering is't safe for women to travel alone Iam staying in cairo for few days then Iam going to luxor
Iam arab but I can't speak arabic will I have a problem??
thanks

------------------

Posts: 2 | From: canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobra44
Member # 1858

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobra44   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You r welcome dear, Egypt is toooo save, and Egyptian people so kind too, don't be afraid from this point..
and most egyptians talk english well too

if u wanna friends from Cairo, u can contact me in khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com

enjoy ur time,
urs,
Khalid

Posts: 49 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skebsi
Member # 1120

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for skebsi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

i will be happy to meet you in louxor i m also arabic born in belgium and living since 3 years in egypt so contact here is my email skebsi@hotmail.com
where are you from

Posts: 13 | From: belgium | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinga
Member # 1757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hanaa,
i think both cobra44 and skebsi replied to u and i don't want to tell u the same,but it's really true that Egypt is so safe and u will not face any troubles here,and if u need any help while beeing in cairo u can contact me on:dinga53@hotmail.com
wish u to have a nice vacation.
bye

Posts: 35 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hanna
Member # 1889

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi how are you doing? Yes Iwill be coming to luxor soon but I don't know when give me your phone # i will call you when get there
I will be coming to egypt thursday for few weeks I will be staying in cairo then I will come to luxor I'm finishing my last exam today I can't wait to come I really need this trip take care now
PS Is nice to hear that egypt is safe I do feel better now

------------------

Posts: 2 | From: canada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skebsi
Member # 1120

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for skebsi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi hanna , here is my phone 0123279361 and you have my email see you in luxor
Posts: 13 | From: belgium | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoaquinjoenix
Member # 1729

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoaquinjoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skebsi:
hi hanna , here is my phone 0123279361 and you have my email see you in luxor

Hi Sonia -
have tried to send you a reply to your hotmail address but your inbox must be full - my message was returned!
Sarah from Brugge

Posts: 14 | From: belgium | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citic
Member # 1914

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing!!!
Posts: 61 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawoodmahmoud1
Member # 2048

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dawoodmahmoud1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hanna,
I think that egypt is a safe country and this point of view based on visiting number of countries in north america and asia.
I wish i can meet you in egypt.
Best regards,
Mahmoud.

quote:
Originally posted by hanna:
Hi
Iam visiting egypt next week for the first time I was wondering is't safe for women to travel alone Iam staying in cairo for few days then Iam going to luxor
thanks

Posts: 1 | From: Maadi, Cairo, Egypt. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeeka
Member # 5516

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeeka   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you enjoyed you visit in Egypt
hzeeka@yahoo.ca

quote:
Originally posted by hanna:
Hi
thanks

Posts: 252 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mouny-Cairo
Member # 2490

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mouny-Cairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hanna welcome to egypt
I live in cairo
mail me on mouny22@hotmail.com

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peace be with u
u r welcome in Egypt and i do not know why u have problem in ur Arabic Egypt so well for a women and as Egyptian women let me telling u to making the eyes away from u be so modest in clothes i think this is better for all the women in all over the world
if u like to contact with Egyptian women u r welcome contacting me http://soha.egypt.tripod.com

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfy
Member # 5552

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi hanna.what's up?it's Ali from jordan,i would love to meet you in cairo,i live here.
you can contact me at ali_quza2002@yahoo.com or call me at 0122266363

Posts: 62 | From: amman | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on you guys....pay attention please. She posted that back in March. Not too likely she is going to contact you in October if she was here for "a few days".

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l1nux
Member # 5824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for l1nux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Come on you guys....pay attention please. She posted that back in March. Not too likely she is going to contact you in October if she was here for "a few days".

Hi Hanna welcome Sweety

if you lookin for a Good time with Nice Trance And More houseparty in maadi you can E_mail me@: INFECTED_MUSHROOMZ@HOTMAIL.Com
EnjOy

Posts: 16 | From: Maadi,Cairo,Egypt. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l1nux
Member # 5824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for l1nux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi Hanna welcome Sweety

if you lookin for a Good time with Nice Trance,Psychedelic,underground Music And More houseparty in maadi you can E_mail me@: INFECTED_MUSHROOMZ@HOTMAIL.Com
EnjOy

[/B]

Posts: 16 | From: Maadi,Cairo,Egypt. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kardous
Member # 5784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kardous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HANNA .... ALOT OF NICE GUYS WILL OFFER YOU TO JOIN THEM ..I THINK 80% OF THEM IS REALLY NICE ... BUT DONT TRUST ANYONE FROM HE JUST POST YOU ...BECARFUL HANNA PLEASE .
MY NAME IS KARDOUS AND I LIVE IN CAIRO ...ANYWAY EGYPT IS REALLT SAFE PLACE ..YOU MUST LIVE HERE NOT JUST VISIT ..IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE ....

kARDOUS

Posts: 51 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com