EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » what is normal behavoir?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what is normal behavoir?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
12 yrs ago i was married to a mexican juan
well he abused me and my kids siverly
so after 2 yrs i left and hated him for manu many yrs!
well juan has been in mexico for a few months visiting his family
i am still good friends with his brother
and this mornin he woke me up at 8 am he said juan is dead.
well it appears that sat juan and his 2 brothers were in the plaza eatting and listining to his stero in his truck.
well a man the knew asked him to move his truck be juan said he couldnt cas the battery was dead.
then they guy and juan exchanged words and that guy took out a gun and shot juan in the stomach.
that was sat he fell into acoma
he died monday!
my problem i dont feel sad or nothin towards him i dont know if its cas the way he treated us!
i dont hate him no more i just dont wanna shed no more tears for him!
i feel like im heartless cas i feel i do not care at all!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Tina... Karma is usually right on target... save yourself the trouble and just know that the universe is working just fine!

you aren't heartless, but you stopped having feelings - any feelings - for this person...so why would you care? right?

take care,
OM!

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very sorry.

I'm trying to be politically correct here but.................................I have to know.....does this mean you don't owe back child support anymore?

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no he wasnt the father of my kids
just an ex i dont wanna feel heartless but dang
i just got off the phone with his family in mexico and they are all sad and i cant feel the same way!!!
i feel sorry for his 6 kids but not for him!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, tina, so you were only married to him 2 years and not 12 - in your other post I must have misunderstood.

I think things must have been very difficult between the both of you - you don't have to get into details to explain - that you feel nothing about his death. Oh well maybe it will come a little later.

There must be a lot of crime in Mexico I hear this a lot. He left six kids and a wife behind? That's very very sad.... [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did something bad happen? [Confused]
I couldn't get past the first 4 lines of that thread. It's so difficult to read your posts Tina. [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tina its normal how you feel. If I ever hear the bastard that abused me is dead I would dance on his grave! No way would I feel sad, I would be thinking 'now YOU get your rewards for what you did you complete arse' [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
tina its normal how you feel. If I ever hear the bastard that abused me is dead I would dance on his grave! No way would I feel sad, I would be thinking 'now YOU get your rewards for what you did you complete arse' [Big Grin]

Believe me he get a complete whipping of that arse ""that sounds so posh "arse" [Big Grin] golly gee whizz [Wink] ,in private would poke his hole until he had not one then im squirm his doodahs until they were not for riding and grinding .Then ?? im lost memory [Confused] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well abuse in the norm in mexican relationships i guess.thats y i had left him to protect my kids and myself.no women should have to be abused much less her kids!!!
anyway hes dead and when his brother came over i wanted to say so what its his own fault.but me and his brother are good friends so i dont dare say it.i just console him.my son hates him so he was happy that he got killed.
noone should be happy for anyones death no matter how bad they were.im not happy he is dead i just aint sad too!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

noone should be happy for anyones death no matter how bad they were.im not happy he is dead i just aint sad too!!

That's just fair, tina.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Glennie:
Believe me he get a complete whipping of that arse ""that sounds so posh "arse" [Big Grin] golly gee whizz [Wink]

you wouldnt say it sounded posh if you heard me say it [Big Grin] Its because im English I say arse, an American would say 'ass' [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard that Ayisha says 'Hice' instead of 'House' and that the royal family have had elocution lessons from her. Just a rumour, mind... but some things on ES are actually true. [Wink]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ i agree Lumos [Big Grin]

Ayisha is way posh by UK standards [Big Grin] didn't you say you came from Chelsea Ayisha?

Good Gosh Jolly Hockey Sticks Ayisha [Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha?? Posh??
She dont talk proper like what I do! And that plum in her mouth is actually a nabac fruit. She loves them!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Glennie:
Believe me he get a complete whipping of that arse ""that sounds so posh "arse" [Big Grin] golly gee whizz [Wink]

you wouldnt say it sounded posh if you heard me say it [Big Grin] Its because im English I say arse, an American would say 'ass' [Wink]
[Big Grin] Oh is it not so pants [Big Grin] i say jolly ole chappie [Big Grin]
Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
Ayisha?? Posh??
She dont talk proper like what I do! And that plum in her mouth is actually a nabac fruit. She loves them!

What is a nabac fruit?
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
nabac fruit is a disgusting little thing like a small apple from the nabac tree............Which SHAREEN had to have the leaves from and soak them and wash in the water [Big Grin] I HATE them, they taste like rotten fermenting yuk!

Not Chelsea HB, Nottingham...........or with my accent 'Nottinum' [Wink]

Shareen however is from Mansfield so much posher than I am [Big Grin]

Joke: How do you know when a girl from Mansfield has an orgasm??

Answer: she drops her chips [Big Grin]

For Americans chips = French Fries [Wink]

--------------------

Yowza
Member # 14400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yowza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe
Posts: 198 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you said they tasted wonderful Ayisha!! The girls got you a big bag full ready for when you next come to the shop!! They are safely in the fridge ready for you..... no escape!

Did you find my chips in that jennel when you were cleaning up last night? I could have done with them tonight, someone made me miss dinner!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I thought you said they tasted wonderful Ayisha!! The girls got you a big bag full ready for when you next come to the shop!! They are safely in the fridge ready for you..... no escape!

Did you find my chips in that jennel when you were cleaning up last night? I could have done with them tonight, someone made me miss dinner!

whats a 'jennel'? [Confused] is that a posh word for something?

someone dragged me out of my cosiness last night to look at sofas [Mad]

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gennel = small alleyway [Wink]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a ' ginnel' up here in yorkshire, where we have our own weird style of english!

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've obviously been away too long and got unused to spelling yorkshireisms...you're right DawnBev08 [Smile]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
aahhh thats an 'entry' where I come from [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
backalley where i come from [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vennel up here!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You nasty people, stuffing your jennels with chips.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eeeh, by 'eck, I'll go t'top o'r stairs!!!!

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
DawnBev
Is that before or after tha's gon t' back o' beyond?

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eeh ba gum dus ya belly touch ya bum ! lmao [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
eeh ba gum dus ya belly touch ya bum ! lmao [Big Grin]

Gruds or Grots [Big Grin]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
lmao both i would say [Big Grin]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, now I need advice. How do you politely make a man leave?

I just bought health insurance and the guy enjoyed selling it to me so much that he had to pay another visit. He didn't want to leave the first time and this time he stayed till I finally had to say I have to put my son to bed. Then I stand up and shoo him out the door. He then tells me, I'll call you. [Roll Eyes]

You know I feel like a porcupine who rolls into a ball and puts up the thorns and they still don't get it. In my mind I am saying "please leave, please leave". Why don't they sense it? He is gone now and I still feel uptight.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By keeping the conversation businesslike! There must not be that much to talk about by getting a health insurances, as soon as he looses the subject in his conversation; turn back to the subject!
Keep the subjects to discuss to the main subject: the insurance. Don't talk chait-chat or private stuff. Start with the message you have limited time. It will be no fun for him, and he will understand the message: he is only in contact with you because of that insurance...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I did that.

I have to admit we did veer off into talking about politics and holistic medicine a little, which is kinda related to health insurance but I was pretty matter of fact, not flirty.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:

This made me laugh... and I learned what a jennel is too!
of_gold
Member # 13418

What is jennel? [Confused] Do tell.

--------------------

Lumos
Member # 14589

It appears to mean alley, Of_Gold. Bloody foreigners. [Big Grin]
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you get rid of your insurance man Of_Gold? [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Haven't heard from him so far, HB, but its only been two days.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com