EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » hot as hell (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: hot as hell
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i went outside and can barley breath. its so hot
its like hell outside.very humid.how is yalls weather?

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dark stormy thunderclouds
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extra extra humid, I live right by the beach so it's worse than normal. It's now 23:50 and it's 35 degrees outside!!
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hotter than Hell.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cold in north england, cloudy
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too damn hot.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its been raining all dau , for the last 21 days we have had 3 sunny days
what is going on with this weather? i want sunshine, it is very depressing [Frown]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
84 °F / 29 °C
Clear hotter them a witches pussy in heat

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
84 °F / 29 °C

you are too much girl [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
cold in north england, cloudy

How will the weather in london be later this week? I will be at Wimbledon, famous for rain... [Razz]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Southeast England- cloudy with a little chill. Rumours have it that we (and therefore London questionmarks) will have a good sunny week ahead, peaking around wed/thurs. Lets see if that's true...

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:
84 °F / 29 °C

you are too much girl [Big Grin]
sometimes for myself too.....
well its like i am from the south and i say

**** me runnin backwards with a wet chainsaw.. in a southern accent that cracks people up...

to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for to_hell_and_back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya I'm in philly too dolphin and I hear ya about the rain...today was pretty weird as it rained then around 3 it got sunny and hoooot. I am at a bbq right now and we got all the doors open cuz the heat and we can't use the air conditioner because its a tattoo party and the dood has all this equipment plugged in. Fourth of july is soon and I hope its hot and sunny...we got some fireowrks smuggled in from virginia and they are gonna be wild!!!! Can't wait to go to wildwood nj either:( oh ya. I got my first tattoo tonight...aleya on my right wrist. It hurt like a fukk but for some sick reason I want more!!!
Posts: 59 | From: killadelphia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for to_hell_and_back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops hit enter too fast...anyway, I love the heat. I rarely use the ac and my guy is always bugging me too put the ac on at night even tho it makes me bundle up with quilts.
Posts: 59 | From: killadelphia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
god i cant sleep in this heat i must have my ac cas of my asthmea...i get mad and evil in the heat.....i also had to add ac to my car..ololol
has anyone seen that movie knowing.. god its so good about the end of the world as we know it.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Southeast England- cloudy with a little chill. Rumours have it that we (and therefore London questionmarks) will have a good sunny week ahead, peaking around wed/thurs. Lets see if that's true...

Thank you, Kitty. Hopefully it will be sunny but not too hot, because on that tenniscourt-platforms it's always hotter as outside of it. They are build like a funnel, because of the wind. It's more difficult to play with wind, but at the same time wind can be refreshing when it's hot...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as normal its feckin HOT here,

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
it was so cold in my house lat night i needed 3 blankets.. but it beats the heat outside.

--------------------

tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in Toronto, Canada
and it's 26- with a bright blue sky with the sunshinning, and a light breeze blowing through.
It just sucks that I am stuck to my computer catching up on some work.
Its a picture perfect day today.

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was mostly cloudy with some rain here today. Definitely not a great start for summer 2009!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MJ
Member # 16726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
37c here.. clear but humid! uggg

(I am in west Texas)

Posts: 46 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you, Kitty. Hopefully it will be sunny but not too hot, because on that tenniscourt-platforms it's always hotter as outside of it. They are build like a funnel, because of the wind. It's more difficult to play with wind, but at the same time wind can be refreshing when it's hot...
Not too hot? We are talking about England here lol. There is about one day a year that could even nearly be considered "too hot", and thats usually only 28c max (and that day has been and gone).

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Really? You never have temperatures above 30°C?
In that case you always need to take a jacket or something with long sleevs at night?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i am not familiar with the c
we have the degrees here.
it was wet and rainy today which will make it more misriable tomorrow when it hits the 90's humid and muggy yuck..plus i left my car windows down today so it will be nasty wet smelly in my car ewwwww.....

--------------------

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the 'c' is also a degree

there are 2 types

centingrade (c)

and

fahrenheit (f)

I dont know why there are 2!!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
we have the Fahrenheit here. all i know is when its hot its freakin hot.. send me some of yr uk cool weather.. i hate the extreme hot and extreme cold.. i wish it would be 77 all year..

--------------------

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it was so cold in my house lat night i needed 3 blankets.. but it beats the heat outside.

Seems in Texas people don't need to worry about the cost of electricity or ecological aspects of wasting it.
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

Seems in Texas people don't need to worry about the cost of electricity or ecological aspects of wasting it.
[Roll Eyes]

sooo true.. na i live in iowa.
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imo they need to raise gas and electricity prices allover the States.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Imo they need to raise gas and electricity prices allover the States.

hell no its so expensive now its barly afordable.... if they keep raising it i will go to a generator.
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
It is obviously not expensive enough because people are still wasting it unnecessarily.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a nice 41C here today and expected 43 in the next few days [Frown]

that 105F rising to 109F

[Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

that 105F rising to 109F

[Frown]

But your chickens out in the sun in the middle of the day and y will have nice roasted chickens for dinner [Big Grin]

Auutch that was hot. Thanks god for air condition (or rainy Denmark [Big Grin] )

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

that 105F rising to 109F

[Frown]

Ah hang in there, just don't leave the building until the evening hours!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MJ
Member # 16726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

o.O

I worry.. I run my AC in phases during the day, just to keep things tolerable. The rest the time I use a fan.

37c yesterday at 6pm.. and today looks to be worse.

(and I am in Texas too)

Posts: 46 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MJ:
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

o.O

I worry.. I run my AC in phases during the day, just to keep things tolerable. The rest the time I use a fan.

37c yesterday at 6pm.. and today looks to be worse.

(and I am in Texas too)

well i have asthema so i leave my ac on all the time day and night cas its way too humid here for me to breathe.

92° F | 68° F
33° C | 20° C

Humidity: 66%
Wind: Calm
Barometer: 29.80 in.
Dewpoint: 70°F
Heat Index: 86°F
Visibility: 10SM

Curious Woman
Member # 16722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curious Woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
36 C yesterday and 29 C today in Lisbon,and seems that will continue to fall...
Posts: 10 | From: Portugal | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
Really? You never have temperatures above 30°C?
In that case you always need to take a jacket or something with long sleevs at night?

Nope. We grow up in this weather, so what we consider hot and cold, isn't going to be on line with someone from a hotter country.
It does sometimes (though rarely) go over 30c, however that is such a big deal here, that it makes front cover news on all the papers, usually with a picture of extremely crowded pebble beaches lol.
Right now, weather is ok, but cloudy, so guessing London will be about the same.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The country does tend to get so worked up when we have a few nice days, hosepipe bans, icecream shortages, beer sales up!
Have to say it is lovely and warm here. Considering getting the stand up fan out of the garage as open windows are having no effect [Big Grin]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also the newspaper headlines will be:

What A Scorcher!!!

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rather a cool evening - only 13 degrees Celsius and it's ... summer already! I had a jacket on the whole day today.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Southern Germany at the moment..... it's beautiful.... lovely mountains and villages...
we're in Oberammergau today...
It's raining and freezing... I didn't know late June could be so cold!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
gosh all this heat and or yalls cold makes me wanna be in Hawaii..next to the ocean on a hot beautiful beach where the water is so clear u can see yr feet....with a virgin pina colada.

--------------------

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
gosh all this heat and or yalls cold makes me wanna be in Hawaii..next to the ocean on a hot beautiful beach where the water is so clear u can see yr feet....with a virgin pina colada.

Tina - make up your mind - a virgin or a pina colada - y cant have both at once [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:

Tina - make up your mind - a virgin or a pina colada - y cant have both at once [Razz] [Big Grin]
well seeing that i d o notdrink my drink must be a virgin
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MJ:
o.O

I didn't say people shouldn't use AC. I do too, it's definitely a blessing to have AC when it's 40°C or more outside.

I just don't understand why it is necessary to cool a room down to the extent that you have to sleep with a duvet or wear a sweater while it's scorching hot outside. It's not only unhealthy but a big waste of energy.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well i have to have it cold so i can tolerate the weather and sleep.when i sleep i stop breathing at night so i use a bipap machine and i wake up every night with bad sweats. so the colder the better. now when i am awake during the day i keep the ac on low or off if it gets too cold bimind u the elect.. in iowa is so expensive...and its rained so much this week the humidity is too bad for me and my asthma so i must have the ac on all the time.. or i could not breathe.

--------------------

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my tippy-toes will soon be dipping into the cool, clear waters of the red sea !!

[Smile]

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I need to know this Dawn [Confused] You can go off some people you know [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
[Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com