EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Do I look North African? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do I look North African?
ashash
Member # 8120

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ashash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I know this is off topic, but I've often been mistaken for African - especially Northern. I'm not (I'm West Indian) but a lot of people have asked me if my family is from any North African countries and a lot of people come up and speak to me in Arabic. LoL! I know its not really important and doesn't have anything to do with Egyptology (soooorry!!) but I was wondering since there are many native Egyptians and Africans from other countries on the board. I won't be offended or anything if you say 'no'...I was just wondering what other Africans thought

-Thanks!

My link is here:
http://public.fotki.com/PrincessAriannea/first_album/ash1.html

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No way, ashash.
Any Egyptian would know immediately that you are NOT middleeastern and surely not Egyptian. But you look nice.

Remember that the west Indians are a mixed race of Indians immigrants from the sub continent and Africans.

If you see my brother, you would never ever realise that his an Egyptian. He is more blonder than a Swedish, with blue eyes and very sexy & blond mustach..!So, are his beautiful two little kids.

Have you been hitched, by the way, if not a lots of potential groomies here.

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 24 June 2005).]

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandon19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ashash she right u dont look nothing like it.
Posts: 188 | From: canton,ma,united states | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandon19
Member # 7773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandon19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yah salama she could be mistaken for the african slaves from the middle east that arabs call arabs.
Posts: 188 | From: canton,ma,united states | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes you do, you look no different from my cousins, same hair, and skin color. Dont listen to salama she is a white wannabe.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ashash:
Hey! I know this is off topic, but I've often been mistaken for African - especially Northern. I'm not (I'm West Indian) but a lot of people have asked me if my family is from any North African countries and a lot of people come up and speak to me in Arabic. LoL! I know its not really important and doesn't have anything to do with Egyptology (soooorry!!) but I was wondering since there are many native Egyptians and Africans from other countries on the board. I won't be offended or anything if you say 'no'...I was just wondering what other Africans thought

-Thanks!

My link is here:
http://public.fotki.com/PrincessAriannea/first_album/ash1.html

Anyone, who can be described like this guy, surely can look like an Egyptian:

4th Pyramid, of Coptic descent.

Nevermind Salami, for hating on 'indigenous looking' Egyptians:

In her words...

Egyptsearch, 5:01 p.m., 15 May, 2005.

Salama:

quote:

Happily, Hor, my hubby is a Brit, and my mother is a French.

Europe is a part of me, and I am a part of her..!

But Islam is all of me. Here and there and everu where.

It explains all her sourness towards even the African heritage, she is trying to claim, and her extreme obsessions over "Arabs", and why she is trying to make Eurasians more related to 'indigenous African developers' of Ancient Egypt, than...well, their actual 'indigenous looking' descendants; she is bitter, that she doesn't look like them.

[This message has been edited by Super car (edited 24 June 2005).]

Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Super car:
It explains all her sourness towards even the African heritage, she is trying to claim, and her extreme obsessions over "Arabs", and why she is trying to make Eurasians more related to 'indigenous African developers' of Ancient Egypt, than...well, their actual 'indigenous looking' descendants; she is bitter, that she doesn't look like them.

ashash, you don't look like a North Egyptian but could pass for a southern Egypt, meditereanean North Africa, no deeper south in North Africa yes. You are light skin and could pass as one of them, if you don't talk and dress conservatively and act shy a little.

Regards,

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
doudou,
You looking good.
I am sure you realize ignorance knows no boundaries.

let your heart and your character speak and show your essence!

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Amr, you need to have your head checked, if you think that Lower Egypt is somehow homogenous in anyway.
Posts: 5964 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

quote:
Originally posted by AMR1:
ashash, you don't look like a North Egyptian but could pass for a southern Egypt, meditereanean North Africa, no deeper south in North Africa yes. You are light skin and could pass as one of them, if you don't talk and dress conservatively and act shy a little.

Moreover, from your apparent confusion, I don't know what you consider as "no deeper south in North Africa", but here is a Nigerian:

ashash
Member # 8120

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol...thanks guys. I just thought it was interesting is all. Thanks for replying & for the compliments
-ash

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR1
Member # 7651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AMR1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
lol...thanks guys. I just thought it was interesting is all. Thanks for replying & for the compliments
-ash

Ashash

you look like a minority of Egyptians, not the majority, you are not a typical North African, neither tha Nigerian above, he could be a North African, but not typical Egyptian, may be a Libyan, or a MOROCAN.

Well you look cool though. But dress conservatively an advise from a brother.

Posts: 1090 | From: Merowe-Nubia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Super Car..! Good gracious me, man..!
Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashash
Member # 8120

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ashash

you look like a minority of Egyptians, not the majority, you are not a typical North African, neither tha Nigerian above, he could be a North African, but not typical Egyptian, may be a Libyan, or a MOROCAN.

Aww. Lol...i don't usually dress too revealing. But I was at school (boarding school) and it was really hot that day

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:

Come on in all pop-up with the Hitchcock.…!
I understand your plight now. Poor kids.…!

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
And you still living with these looks since you were born?
May Allah, the one and only forgive your sins.

Supercar
Member # 6477

Ashash, the message you need to leave with, is that you could like the 'indigenous looking' Egyptians!

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Super car:
[B]Ashash, the message you need to leave with, is that you could like the 'indigenous looking' Egyptians!
------------------------

And we Egyptians would welcome you as a guest in our beautiful country.

relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by salama:
Super Car..! Good gracious me, man..!

Tu parles donc français...j'espère que tu n'as pas un gros nez comme la plupart des filles arabes (sauf bien sur les Maghrebines: Algerie, Maroc, Tunisie) que je connais...Mes à partir de la Lybie...c'est la catastrophe....
Relaxx

[This message has been edited by relaxx (edited 24 June 2005).]

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by relaxx:
[b] Tu parles donc français...j'espère que tu n'as pas un gros nez comme la plupart des filles arabes (sauf bien sur les Maghrebines: Algerie, Maroc, Tunisie) que je connais...Mes à partir de la Lybie...c'est la catastrophe....
----------------

Pas catastrophe!

j'ai reçu de beaux grands yeux pour mourir pour.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
No way, ashash.
Any Egyptian would know immediately that you are NOT middleeastern and surely not Egyptian. But you look nice.

Remember that the west Indians are a mixed race of Indians immigrants from the sub continent and Africans.

If you see my brother, you would never ever realise that his an Egyptian. He is more blonder than a Swedish, with blue eyes and very sexy & blond mustach..!So, are his beautiful two little kids.

Have you been hitched, by the way, if not a lots of potential groomies here.

get it right,it is east indian not west indian.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by relaxx:
[b] Tu parles donc français...j'espère que tu n'as pas un gros nez comme la plupart des filles arabes (sauf bien sur les Maghrebines: Algerie, Maroc, Tunisie) que je connais...Mes à partir de la Lybie...c'est la catastrophe....
Relaxx
----------------

Et j'ai reçu la plus belle caractéristique égyptienne jamais, jamais, jamais..!

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kenndo:
[B] get it right,it is east indian not west indian.
----------

Ken, Are you taking something? read the woman's post, man.

( Hey! I know this is off topic, but I've often been mistaken for African - especially Northern. I'm not (I'm West Indian) but ..)

THE TRUTH
Member # 7883

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE TRUTH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I have a reply. I don't know where you all get this bullshit about Americans being mixed. We are not Mixed. How can we be mixed. Only very few of the slave population produced children with the slave masters. Very few. AMR, you continue to be an ass.
Posts: 20 | From: nj | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercar
Member # 6477

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Supercar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by relaxx:
[b]j'espère que tu n'as pas un gros nez comme la plupart des filles arabes

LOL.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kenndo:
[B] get it right,it is east indian not west indian.
----------

Ken, Are you taking something? read the woman's post, man.

( Hey! I know this is off topic, but I've often been mistaken for African - especially Northern. I'm not (I'm West Indian) but ..)

the west indians are mostly black and than the second largest group are latinos(non-black ones),the east indian from india live mostly in trinidad and guyana in south america,so were is this big indian group in the carribbean?because there is none.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was actually rather a nice thread. It was actually pleasant reading. Not the normal hateful stuff.

Thanks for the pic! You are very pretty!

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ashash

Ashash does not look like minority. Amr you have never been through all of egypt. You maybe visited two three cities in the delta, but egypt is diverse, in delta and upper egypt. Thier is no one look for egyptians.

The nigerian man does not look libyan. He looks egyptian. Libyans have a small popualtion of 6 to 7 million, their is a differance between the libyan and berber population in libya. Libyans which are like 3 million of the population are mostly arab decant.

Stop making it seem that egyptians are actual caucasians like europeans. This disgust me we have ppl like this in egypt. (That ugly white salami, who thinks AE were like her). Especially you Amr who thinks because he is brown he is a dark caucasian.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member

These famous celebs from the are caribean, they look no different from delta egyptians. Event white salimi thought they were egyptian.

Here Tony parker who is mixed African and european no different from modern delta egyptian.

[This message has been edited by multisphinx (edited 25 June 2005).]

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
The first guy at the top is not handsome, no way I would give him a second look, sorry.

The second guy from the top is not very bad, sort of a brotherly feeling.

The thirs is an ultra cute , I would give
a very good look if I am passing by him, and a big certain hello ( assuming my husband was not with me at the time ).
Has any body got his address?

The guy in the bottom, well, I would NOT really fancy, but I would not mind allowing him paying my dinner for I know him, from Luxor.Nice, and polite lad
If he is reading, my salam to Mahmoud Abdulla .

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 25 June 2005).]

Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jizan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ashash, You don't look north african at all you look like a african-american or maybe like people from these countries Mali, Mauritania, Niger.

[This message has been edited by Jizan (edited 25 June 2005).]

Posts: 191 | From: Europe | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
XXX

relaxx
Member # 7530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for relaxx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jizan:
ashash, You don't look north african at all you look like a african-american or maybe like people from these countries Mali, Mauritania, Niger.

The white bantu is back.
Relaxx

Posts: 577 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashash
Member # 8120

Rate Member
quote:

Thats cool A lot of AA's are very pretty, and people from those countries are also. I knew someone who was half Malian (her mom was from there) and her mom was gorgeous.

[This message has been edited by ashash (edited 25 June 2005).]

Thought2
Member # 4256

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thought2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH:

I don't know where you all get this bullshit about Americans being mixed. We are not Mixed. How can we be mixed. Only very few of the slave population produced children with the slave masters. Very few. AMR, you continue to be an ass.

Thought Writes:

More importantly ALL people are "mixed". The issue is primary origins. Ancient Egyptians were PRIMARILY coextensive with Sub-Saharan Africans.

Posts: 2720 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
quote:

Wow she does not look from mali, maurtania, or Niger, she would be minority in those countiries. PPl stop listening to these crazed ppl whom never seen egypt. Egypt is diverse land, and ppl like ashash could be egyptian. Egyptians have kinky hair in thier phenotype, they have all african features, and skin color ranges from light to dark brown. But with African features egyptians look no different from east Africans, dominicans, PR, or ppl from brazil, we can also say ppl from ME or rest of North Africa. But overall ppl like salmaa and fareed are a minotrity of Egypt that want to be white and hate to associate themselves with Africa next to their name.

Jizan is just an ignorant fool who is lost. Jizan why are u on this forum? You have no interest in AE, why are u on this forum?

multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
quote:
The first guy at the top is not handsome, no way I would give him a second look, sorry.

The second guy from the top is not very bad, sort of a brotherly feeling.

The thirs is an ultra cute , I would give
a very good look if I am passing by him, and a big certain hello ( assuming my husband was not with me at the time ).
Has any body got his address?

The guy in the bottom, well, I would NOT really fancy, but I would not mind allowing him paying my dinner for I know him, from Luxor.Nice, and polite lad
If he is reading, my salam to Mahmoud Abdulla .

salami plz, i dont think any of them would even care to look at ur ugly ass face. I know i would'nt.

Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jizan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by multisphinx:
Wow she does not look from mali, maurtania, or Niger, she would be minority in those countiries. PPl stop listening to these crazed ppl whom never seen egypt. Egypt is diverse land, and ppl like ashash could be egyptian. Egyptians have kinky hair in thier phenotype, they have all african features, and skin color ranges from light to dark brown. But with African features egyptians look no different from east Africans, dominicans, PR, or ppl from brazil, we can also say ppl from ME or rest of North Africa. But overall ppl like salmaa and fareed are a minotrity of Egypt that want to be white and hate to associate themselves with Africa next to their name.

Jizan is just an ignorant fool who is lost. Jizan why are u on this forum? You have no interest in AE, why are u on this forum?

SHE LOOKS MOSTLY WEST-AFRICAN with some white blood. not even East African or North African.

And the overwhelming majority of the Egyptians are not black. And i know this since i've been there many times.

Posts: 191 | From: Europe | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
she looks like a touareg or like a north west african like mali, mauritania or niger.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

quote:
Shut up please dumbass SHE LOOKS MOSTLY WEST-AFRICAN with some white blood. not even East African or North African.

EGYPTIANS LOOK LIKE ARABS OR ARAB+MINOR BLACK GENES NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE

There is no one Egyptian look. The fellahin in Middle and Upper Egypt look nothing like Arabs. However, if you mean the Northern Egyptians I would agree,but we are talking about the rural Egyptian population.

Many people in Middle and Upper Egypt look like her. Some people in Luxor are much darker in apperance.

Anyway, people need to stop streotyping the modern Egyptian apperance. It varies and is diverse. Depending which area of Egypt you are in. Because even in Middle and Upper Egypt there are settlements of bedouin Arabs.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
quote:

Many people in Middle and Upper Egypt look like her. Some people in Luxor are much darker in apperance.

Post examples please ! She looks west african+some white blood. Egyptians look nothing like that. Look at her wide nose and west african Features etc. http://images10.fotki.com/v192/free/0ca9d/4/416550/1467928/ash2-vi.jpg

Ausar do you consider your self 'Black' or do people consider you that?

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

The features mean nothing. Lots of lighter Bahary Egyptians have wide noses but very light skin. Many people in Luxor have narrow to wide noses.

She can pass for a Egyptian from Middle to Upper Egypt. Not everybody within this area look like that,but many people do. Some are actually darker.

Upper Egyptians make up a small portion of the entire Egyptian population comprising about 20-30%. This is simply because the birth rate in Lower Egypt since the time of Mohammed Ali was higher than in Upper Egypt.

What would have made this more authenic is if she would have placed her picture in this thread without telling people were she is from. Because she said Carribean images jump in people's mind.

What I consider myself ethnically is irrealvent to the topic.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

The features mean nothing. Lots of lighter Bahary Egyptians have wide noses but very light skin. Many people in Luxor have narrow to wide noses.

She can pass for a Egyptian from Middle to Upper Egypt. Not everybody within this area look like that,but many people do. Some are actually darker.

Upper Egyptians make up a small portion of the entire Egyptian population comprising about 20-30%. This is simply because the birth rate in Lower Egypt since the time of Mohammed Ali was higher than in Upper Egypt.

What would have made this more authenic is if she would have placed her picture in this thread without telling people were she is from. Because she said Carribean images jump in people's mind.

What I consider myself ethnically is irrealvent to the topic.

Believe it or not most Egyptians look similar only darker or lighter. She looks nothing like modern day Egyptians to me. She looks African American, Mauritanian-Malian etc.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

quote:
Believe it or not most Egyptians look similar only darker or lighter. She looks nothing like modern day Egyptians to me. She looks African American, Mauritanian-Malian etc.

Not really. Most people in Mali don't look like. The Tuareg are the minority around Mali. Mauritania is a different story. People in Northern Mauritania have Yemani Arab ancestry.

She could pass for a Middle or Upper Egyptian. Not all modern Egyptians look the same. The Fellahin in Middle and Upper Egypt look drastically different from the ones in the Delta.

Se the following on Southern Upper Egyptians:

As Kennedy notes:

"While the Upper Nile Egyptians show phenotypic features that
occur in higher frequencies in the Sudan and southward into
East Africa (namely, facial prognathism, chamaerrhiny, and
paedomorphic cranial architecture with specific modifications
of the nasal aperature), these so-called Negroid features are
not universal in the region of Thebes, Karnak, and Luxor."

Kennedy, Kenneth A.R., T. Plummer, J. Chinment, "Identification of the
Eminent Dead: Pepi, A Scribe of Egypt," In Katherine J. Reichs (ed.),
Forensic Osteology, 1986.

Egyptologist Frank Joseph Yurco brought his mixed Grenadian wife to Luxor,and along with her Egyptian friend who was mixed with French. The local people called the Egyptian mixed with French khawaga,but his mixed Grenadian wife was called an indigenous Egyptian.

multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
quote:
SHE LOOKS MOSTLY WEST-AFRICAN with some white blood. not even East African or North African.

And the overwhelming majority of the Egyptians are not black. And i know this since i've been there many times.

Jizan u still did not awnser my question why u are on the forum.

You say u been to egypt. WHERE!!!!!? IN EGYPT?

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thought2:
Thought Writes:

More importantly ALL people are "mixed". The issue is primary origins. Ancient Egyptians were PRIMARILY coextensive with Sub-Saharan Africans.

i agreed and do non t agree depending on what mixed means but when these racist talk about mixture they talk really about only racial mixture and not ethnic mixture in the same race,so yes everyone could be mixed or have some form of mixture depending on the use of the word.

if you say racial mixture than most ancient black egyptain were unmixed and so were most blacks or all the further you go back.in many regions or states of africain the past you would find unmixed blacks too and you could say most are still unmixed today in most regions in africa.if you say ethnic mixture that many would be mixed in that sense but in the same race,example-someone could say thay are wolof but have a mande speaking greatgrand ma,but that person would still have no racial mixture.

i can't say that for other races on earth.

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
quote:

wrong,most east africans still are unmixed and still look like any other black african in africa.

yes today that is not true to some extent but in the past that was not true.

how do you know she has white blood,i do not see any white influence at all.
now if you say because she is not real dark that you know nothing about black folks since we have told you and other for a unknown times now that blacks come in all shades even in all regions of africa.you could be unmixed and still have that skintone.
mandala is around that tone.

COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

-Thanks!

no....you seem to look like a west african with some white admixture.

the kinky hair is not a north-african or east-african trait.

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
COBRA
Member # 7318

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for COBRA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kenndo:
now if you say because she is not real dark that you know nothing about black folks since we have told you and other for a unknown times now that blacks come in all shades even in all regions of africa.you could be unmixed and still have that skintone.

.....its clear to see.

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jizan
Member # 7861

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kenndo:

Dumb Afrocentrist pure Blacks(Capoids not counted) only come in really Dark-Brown and Black-Brown Just like europeans only come in White and Olive.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com