This is topic Mediterranean Beauty in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004906

Posted by rahotep101 (Member # 18764) on :

The 'Mediterranean Race' was said to inhabit North Africa, Southern Europe, parts of the Middle East and also parts of Britain and Ireland. Features are generally soft and graceful yet aquiline, with olive skin, dark hair and dark eyes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race

Whether it is a valid racial category, there is a definite Mediterranean type of beauty, of which the following are prime examples, in my humble opinion:

Gabrielle Bou Rached (Lebanese)
 -

Monica Belluci (Italian)
 -

The Corrs (Irish)
 -

Meriam George (Egyptian)
 -

Sandy (Egyptian)
 -

Hindi Zahra (half French, half Moroccan Berber)

-

Souad Massi (Algerian)
 -

Amna Prelevic (Serban/Greek)
 -

Ancient examples:
Egyptian queen Nefertiti:
 -

Woman from Minoan Crete:
 -

Minoan Thera, saffron gatherer:
 -

Egyptian Queen Nefertari:
 -

Etruscan:
 -

-

Woman from Pompeii:
 -

Fayum portrait in the British Museum:
 -

Another Minoan:

-

Classical Aphrodite:
 -

Archaic Greek Kore:

-

Pompeian women:
 -

Posted by cassiterides (Member # 18409) on :

I would classify the photos in your first post as having Mediterranid physical traits, however the 'original' Mediterraneanoids are now virtually extinct - only to be found in isolated places such as the Basque region and interestingly parts of Britain, e.g. Cornwall.

The original Mediterraneanoids were short statured (only around 5 ft) and looked different in other ways to the white populations of the Mediterranean today.

- All white subraces sprung from the now virtually extinct short statured Mediterraneanoid race. The Nordic is thus a depigmentated Mediterraneanoid (pale skinned + blonde).

Indeed. The original Jews were probably also of the Mediterranean family. Cookery guru Nigella Lawson, who has Latvian Jewish roots, seems to exemplify the type:

-

Greek model Evelina Papantonou:

-

Egyptian/Syrian Christine Solomon:
 -

More far-flung examples comfroming somewhat to the 'Mediterranean' type:

Harshita Saxena, Indian:
 -

Amrita Rao, Indian:
 -

Liya Kedebe, Ethiopian:
 -

Sineas o'Connor, Irish.
 -

Sandra Nashaat, a Coptic Egyptian film director:
 -

Posted by Simple Girl (Member # 16578) on :

She has just about the perfect image for being a Greek goddess or an Egyptian Queen.lol....I know that's going to make somebody mad.

-

Definitely...

Posted by Confirming Truth (Member # 17678) on :

matchless beauty, damn!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
She has just about the perfect image for being a Greek goddess or an Egyptian Queen.lol....I know that's going to make somebody mad.

-

Her name is Sara Kokoni. She is a Greek model. She is very beautiful. Her eyes are very large and absolutely perfect.

Posted by asante (Member # 18532) on :

You guys have serious problems honestly go see a doctor or something!

Posted by TruthAndRights (Member # 17346) on :

quote:
Originally posted by asante:
You guys have serious problems honestly go see a doctor or something!

asante- while I agree with you, lol, please, low their thread nuh? ...mek dem have it....lol...if you waa comment on this thread, please go into the I'm deadin thread [Wink]

She is a Greek model. She is very beautiful
======

Not in my opinion, also some mistakes have been made in this thread. Some photos posted above are not Meditteranean in phenotype but show clear negroid, arabic or mongoloid admixture.

Albania

-

Posted by melchior7 (Member # 18960) on :

Audrey Tautou - France

-

Virginie Ledoyen - France

-

Elodie Boucher - France

-

Posted by osirion (Member # 7644) on :

This is Egyptian my friend and it is far more sexy than the Turkish influenced types you guys adore.

-

Posted by argyle104 (Member # 14634) on :

"Turnbull and his group, made up of adventurers, indentured servants and slaves from Spain, Italy and Greece, landed in what is now New Smyrna Beach in 1768."

-

Posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed (Member # 18528) on :

They all have beautiful light in their skin.

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

-
Yikes Really Melchior7 ??

Posted by Melanin Intensifies Inc. Stupidity (Member # 15917) on :

^ Depends how much she's paying [Big Grin]

"Turnbull and his group, made up of adventurers, indentured servants and slaves from Spain, Italy and Greece, landed in what is now New Smyrna Beach in 1768."

Posted by Perahu (Member # 18548) on :

Sorry but I call bullshit on this one.

North Africans look nothing like European Mediterranean folks.

Spaniards:

-
 -

Moroccans:

-
 -

Greeks:

-
 -

Egyptians:

-
 -

Quite different!

Posted by -Just Call Me Jari- (Member # 14451) on :

Those Greeks are at least 60% Negrid...Like North Africans..

Modern Greeks..
 -

-

Egyptian Greek..

-

South Tunisian HLA gene profile has studied for the first time. HLA-A, -B, -DRB1 and -DQB1 allele frequencies of Ghannouch have been compared with those of neighboring populations, other Mediterraneans and Sub-Saharans. Their relatedness has been tested by genetic distances, Neighbor-Joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses. Our HLA data show that both southern from Ghannouch and northern Tunisians are of a Berber substratum in spite of the successive incursions (particularly, the 7th–8th century A.D. Arab invasion) occurred in Tunisia. It is also the case of other North Africans and Iberians. This present study confirms the relatedness of Greeks to Sub-Saharan populations. This suggests that there was an admixture between the Greeks and Sub-Saharans probably during Pharaonic period or after natural catastrophes (dryness) occurred in Sahara.

Whatever.

Greeks are White Europeans.

Egyptians are Brown Africans.

Major difference.

^^^
Wrong the Greeks are Brown Euro-Negrids(at least 60 %)...

-
^^^^
True Blanco European

Greek-signifigant Negrid admixture..
 -

-

-

South Tunisian HLA gene profile has studied for the first time. HLA-A, -B, -DRB1 and -DQB1 allele frequencies of Ghannouch have been compared with those of neighboring populations, other Mediterraneans and Sub-Saharans. Their relatedness has been tested by genetic distances, Neighbor-Joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses. Our HLA data show that both southern from Ghannouch and northern Tunisians are of a Berber substratum in spite of the successive incursions (particularly, the 7th–8th century A.D. Arab invasion) occurred in Tunisia. It is also the case of other North Africans and Iberians. This present study confirms the relatedness of Greeks to Sub-Saharan populations. This suggests that there was an admixture between the Greeks and Sub-Saharans probably during Pharaonic period or after natural catastrophes (dryness) occurred in Sahara.

So called Mediteranians are Negrid Europeans this is why when they mix with Negrids their offspring usually look more black.

More Mediteranian Beauty

From the Americas...

Afro-Spanish Mexican
 -

-

-

-

More Med. Beauty...

-

Italian

-

-

-

-

French

-

-

-
^^^^
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY, JESUS, JOSEPH AND MARY.....There is a god!!! Hot DAMN!!!

North Africans

-  -

-

-  -

-

-  -

Ancient Examples..

North Africans..

ns).
 -  -  -  -

Greek

-

Egyptian Queen Tiye

-

Queen Nefertiti

-

-

Greek Queen

-

Egyptian

-

Queen Nefertiti..

-

-  -

^ Here you forgot this image of Nefertiti. Probably the most accurate image of her. Aint she beautiful?

-

More Med. Beauty...
========

Those are examples of mongrels/half-breeds/negroid admixture.

Those are not Meds.

Real Med phenotype (sean connery) -

-

This thread has been ruined by retards who think negroids are meds. Well done idiots.

Egyptian

-

Greek and definitely a beauty. [Wink]

-

Just Call Me Jari, what is with you trying to pass-off half-breeds as Italian and Greek?

lol, kmt....mi nuh seh nutten...smh....

quote:
Those are not Meds.
This thread has been ruined
Well done idiots.

I couldn't have said it better..... [Roll Eyes]

Egyptian

-

LMAO, The guy is wearing make up surely you are not serious..LMAO...

More Meds..

French

-

Italian

Giancarlo Giuseppe Alessandro Esposito-Wow what a Name..

-
 -

-

-

Italian

-

-

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Simple Girl:
[QB] Greek and definitely a beauty. [Wink]

North africans cont...

-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Etienne_Dinet_Raoucha.jpg

-
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/Danseuses_-_Etienne_Dinet.jpg

-
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/A_Village-Etienne_Dinet.jpg

Lehnert and Landrock:

-
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:709_-_N%C3%A9gresse.jpg

-

-

Well if you prefer him without makeup here you go.
Still as beautiful as ever.hehe

-

^^^
LOL, I don't prefer him at all, he looks like a Girly man, esp. if he wears make up..

BTW what do you think of Ms..LeNoir...

Here is a Greek..

-

This girl plays a North African on TV but she is pure french from the south.

-

Sophie Renoir Actress and great grand daughter of the French painter.

-

Victoria Beckham Welsh Med
 -

Though she actually looks like she could have Black in her.

Egyptian's and foreigners...Hmm I guess who the Foreigners are..??

-

Egyptian

-

-

Cut it out, Clown. Giancarlo is half-breed, father is Italian and mother Afro-American.

source

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:

Italian

Giancarlo Giuseppe Alessandro Esposito-Wow what a Name..

-

Lebanese

-

He Played a North African (Moroccan) on T.V , but is an English Med.

-

-

-

^you are a clown, dude, for spamming photos of half-breeds.

-

You all will claim the very same folks as Caucasian when it suits you and pass off Mulattoes in the Delta off as Pure Egyptians but now you have a problem?? LOL, Half Breed or not these people are linked Genetically to the areas listed under Rahotep's definition of Mediteranian. These Half Breeds have Ancestors from Italy, Spain, etc. and have every right to be included in the deluded "Mediteranian" race.

Egyptian

-

@ Cashitirides...

Please advise here (I am serious):

If a Black Man (and I use the term loosely for Self-Hating Kneegrows) sexes 'white' women and if a 'white' woman breeds from him...

I am curious....

What would YOUR asspinion be....

would the resulting offspring not be a 'half-breed'-

AND

would not a Black Male who professes his love and lust for 'white' females be simultaneously promoting miscegenation and genocide of the 'white' race? Because any offspring he would produce from her...AIN'T 'WHITE' correct?

It's just a question, and a legit one at this moment in time.....

YES, THERE IS A REASON WHY I AM INTERESTED IN THE PALE MAN'S ANSWER..... [Wink]
[Cool]

Egyptian

-

^^^
She's a lil Fat...

Here are some Egyptian Women..

-
 -

A Real Beauty for ya Ms. Simple.. [Smile]

-
^^^^
She looks like she would fit in with the "North African Fetish Girls" I poster Earlier...def. a Beaut.

Egyptian

-

Egyptians..

-

-

For you Simple my dunce-ess!!.. [Smile]

why....

why unnu couldn't just low dem, mek dem have their beauty thread, and not mash it up? kmrt....

This was unnecessary.....

we have our Black Beauty thread for the posting of the beauty of our Africanness...and our Black Beauty doesn't belong here in their thread- just as theirs doesn't belong in our Beauty thread...

was it so hard to let them have fi dem likkle thread? was it? [Roll Eyes]

To the 'white' creator of and participants in this thread....I do apologize for the mash-up of your Beauty thread, although ano mi dweet.....regardless of why, you all ended up showing my Black Beauty thread a lil respect as far as being for us by us....and I felt it only right your thread should be respected same way....but I can only control my own actions, not those of others....

I know how to fix him but I can't do it. It's just too mean.lol

quote:

I WILL BE VERY CLEAR HERE TO YOU:

I AM NOT PICKING SOME SORT OF 'SIDE' HERE...I DO NOT LIKE YOU OR YOUR ILK, SO I AM NOT 'LOLING' WITH YOU ABOVE...

MY POSITION IS OUT OF PRINCIPLE:

RIGHT IS RIGHT, AND WRONG IS WRONG. WHEN POSSIBLE TO SHOW SOME SORT OF MUTUAL RESPECT, THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO MORETIME.....

IT COMES DOWN TO, UNU HAVE THUS FAR BEEN WILLING TO RESPECT MY BLACK BEAUTY THREAD & NOT MASH IT UP WITH THINGS THAT DON'T BELONG THERE...

SO, THERE IS NOT A REASON IN THE WORLD WHY I CAN'T/WON'T/SHOULDN'T RECIPROCATE THAT RESPECT IN YOUR MED. BEAUTY THREAD REGARDLESS OF WHAT I THINK OF IT...I HAVE ASKED OTHERS TO REFRAIN FROM MASHING IT UP AND TO RESPECT IT, BUT AGAIN I CANNOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S ACTIONS...

GUH SUH STILL...

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:

I AM NOT PICKING SOME SORT OF 'SIDE' HERE...I DO NOT LIKE YOU OR YOUR ILK, SO I AM NOT 'LOLING' WITH YOU ABOVE...

You come into our thread and tell us you don't like us and you think you're showing us some kind of respect? No thanks we don't need none.

RIGHT IS RIGHT, AND WRONG IS WRONG. WHEN POSSIBLE TO SHOW SOME SORT OF MUTUAL RESPECT, THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO MORETIME.....

IT COMES DOWN TO, UNU HAVE THUS FAR BEEN WILLING TO RESPECT MY BLACK BEAUTY THREAD & NOT MASH IT UP WITH THINGS THAT DON'T BELONG THERE...

SO, THERE IS NOT A REASON IN THE WORLD WHY I CANNOT AND WILL NOT RECIPROCATE THAT RESPECT IN YOUR MED. BEAUTY THREAD REGARDLESS OF WHAT I THINK OF IT...I HAVE ASKED OTHERS TO REFRAIN FROM MASHING IT UP AND TO RESPECT IT, BUT AGAIN I CANNOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S ACTIONS...

GUH SUH STILL...

You come into our thread and tell us that you don't like us and think you're showing us some kind of respect? No thanks we don't need any. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
quote:
quote:

You come into our thread and tell us you don't like us and you think you're showing us some kind of respect? No thanks we don't need none.

SO, THERE IS NOT A REASON IN THE WORLD WHY I CANNOT AND WILL NOT RECIPROCATE THAT RESPECT IN YOUR MED. BEAUTY THREAD REGARDLESS OF WHAT I THINK OF IT...I HAVE ASKED OTHERS TO REFRAIN FROM MASHING IT UP AND TO RESPECT IT, BUT AGAIN I CANNOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S ACTIONS...

GUH SUH STILL...

You come into our thread and tell us that you don't like us and think you're showing us some kind of respect? No thanks we don't need any. [Roll Eyes]
Yuh luc-ky.

*exits*
--------------------------------->

What would YOUR asspinion be....
=======

Yes and yes. The answers are obvious. Anyone who has a child outside their race is promoting genocide as it destroys both races and genepools. Its far more destructive to the white race however because we have rare recessive traits which make us unique (white skin, blonde, red hair etc). Mixing destroys this diversity. Do people really want the world to be just an ugly brown colour with afros? No thanks.

you are a clown, dude, for spamming photos of half-breeds.
======

Couldn't agree more. If i started a thread up on Nordic beauty he would do the same thing as well.

quote:
Yes and yes. The answers are obvious. Anyone who has a child outside their race is promoting genocide as it destroys both races and genepools. Its far more destructive to the white race however because we have rare recessive traits which make us unique (white skin, blonde, red hair etc). Mixing destroys this diversity.
THANK YOU....I KNEW THAT IS EXACTLY HOW YOU WOULD ANSWER, THIS IS JUST WHAT I WANTED....YOU AIN'T LET ME DOWN ATALL...

NOW....

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
======

Couldn't agree more. If i started a thread up on Nordic beauty he would do the same thing as well.

That person you are responding to above, is a Black Male, and he is whom I was referring to below, when I said-

quote:
...would not a Black Male who professes his love and lust for 'white' females be simultaneously promoting miscegenation and genocide of the 'white' race? Because any offspring he would produce from her...AIN'T 'WHITE' correct?

It's just a question, and a legit one at this moment in time.....

YES, THERE IS A REASON WHY I AM INTERESTED IN THE PALE MAN'S ANSWER.....

You see, that lapdog that runs behind you is a Black Male who professes his love for and lust for 'white' women...and I quote "as much as I love me some white tail..." 'white' women he prefers, with maybe the light-skinned exception long as it's close to 'white' as possible if it ain't....he loves 'white' people so much he says... promoting miscegenation and 'white' genocide doesn't sound like true love to me....

Jus sayin....

but mebbe that's just me still...i dunno...

It depends on what you consider Nordic, but I do feel Nordics are the Pure Blanco Europeans..

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
======

Give me a damn break seriously. You hardly ever post pictures of Mulattos in your threads as you seem to be against so called Race Mixing.(Now all of a sudden you want to claim Half White people as part of African Beauty.) The people I posted have ancestry from the places mentioned by Rahotep the O.P of this thread, and as far as I can tell None of the said posted posted anyone with Olive Skin color.

If they are gonna come here and set up shop in our threads, trolling and ruining every thread they can by repeating the same tired arguments, then have the Nerve to make a thread on our forum and expect to get respect that they never showed us. They might have given you respect but my threads were deliberatly trolled..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004897;p=1#000000
^^^^
Here Cassiteredes Ends up derailing my thread as well as others..

Rahotep Trolls(one of many) this thread..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004629

Simple Girl Trolls King's thread..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001147;p=19

So please spare me because they leave your threads alone does'nt mean anything.

1) I am posting people who have direct genetic heritage to the places listed in the O.P.

2) Im being a hell lot more respectful to them than I have been shown by them, with the exception of Simple Girl who is the only "Respectable" one out of the group.

3) For someone so against White Beauty you sure pay alot of attention to this thread. IF you don't like it dont view it, alot of the other members are not posting here and probably no interested.

[Roll Eyes]

quote:
why....

why unnu couldn't just low dem, mek dem have their beauty thread, and not mash it up? kmrt....

This was unnecessary.....

we have our Black Beauty thread for the posting of the beauty of our Africanness...and our Black Beauty doesn't belong here in their thread- just as theirs doesn't belong in our Beauty thread...

was it so hard to let them have fi dem likkle thread? was it? [Roll Eyes]

To the 'white' creator of and participants in this thread....I do apologize for the mash-up of your Beauty thread, although ano mi dweet.....regardless of why, you all ended up showing my Black Beauty thread a lil respect as far as being for us by us....and I felt it only right your thread should be respected same way....but I can only control my own actions, not those of others....

His majesty went forth in a chariot of electrum, arrayed in his weapons of war, like Horus, the Smiter, lord of power; like Montu of Thebes, while his father, Amon, strengthened his arms.

-

Then his majesty prevailed against them at the head of his army, and when they saw his majesty prevailing against them they fled headlong to Megiddo in fear, abandoning their horses and their chariots of gold and silver. The people hauled them up, pulling them by their clothing, into this city; the people of this city having closed it against them and lowered clothing to pull them up into this city.

The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, their arms were powerless, his serpent diadem was victorious among them.

[Big Grin] [Razz]

-

quote:

-Just Call Me Jari-

You are absolutely retarded, most of those ''French'', ''Lebanese'', ''Italians'' etc you posted are bonafide half breeds.

If you could not tell the difference, I wonder how low your Negroid IQ is?

That person you are responding to above, is a Black Male, and he is whom I was referring to below, when I said-
=======

I don't know what anyone's race is here, and it can never be proved anyway. Most threads i look at i see an afrocentric posting but then it turns out they are wierd races like filipinos and not even black.

Confirming Truth or whoever has never posted he is black. Someone said though he is and was a former black hebrew israelite.

Cyberspace isn't real. Secondly theres a difference communicating to someone over the net than in person. I don't go near non-whites in person, however i have no problem debating them online as they live hundreds or thousands of miles away.

Judging from mikes posts he cant stand white people in person (since he considers them unnatural evil albinos or whatever) but looking at his posts he's communicates with rahotep etc in debate and has debated me on some points.

If Confirming Truth is really a black male who likes white woman in real life, then there is really nothing i can do. He's free too, i'm not a fascist who would stop it. My personal view on it however is that it is disgusting and in person i would go no where near someone in an interracial relationship or non-whites for that matter. However it is kind of hard since i'm in a university at london which is predominatly asian and black. Only thing i can do is try to ignore it and keep to myself.

-

quote:
Originally posted by Perahu:
Still majority Caucasoid.

quote:
[Very Caucasoid facial features.

quote:
[This man is probably 60% Caucasoid. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
They are genetically closer to Europeans than to pure breed Negroids.

quote:
-Just Call Me Jari-

You are absolutely retarded, most of those ''French'', ''Lebanese'', ''Italians'' etc you posted are bonafide half breeds.

If you could not tell the difference, I wonder how low your Negroid IQ is?

Egyptians are Caucasoid, but of a very different kind from European Mediterraneans.

Their Caucasoid ancestry is mostly Southwest Asian, therefore very swarthy but still Caucasoid.

Comparing Egyptians to Greeks is like comparing Saudis with Swedes! It makes no sense, very different people. You have to realize there are sub-races within major races.

edit

Edit-Im not going to play into your red Herring, Your post does not adress your deluded blatant Hypocrisy.

In other threads you make a habit of calling Africans far "Blacker" looking 50% Caucasian this and that now all of a sudden people who I post with direct 50% Caucasian or more Ancestry are "Half Breeds" what a f-ing circus clown you are, you sir have been exposed.

Idiot, you tried to pass off a half Ghanaian half Lebanese like Majid Michel as fully Lebanese (from wiki: ''Majid was born in Cantonments, Accra, Ghana, the son of a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian mother''.

If you could not tell the difference between him and normal Lebanese people I truly wonder how effin' low your IQ must be. Perhaps you are visually impaired?

I would never call any of those people you posted Caucasoid by any stretch of the imagination. They have recent Negrid admixture.

Your Congoidcentric agenda is very obvious, go eat a banana you silly gorilla.

You tried to pass this off as "Mostly Caucasiod"

-

but this is non Caucasian Negriod admixed Half Breed..LMAO

As I said at least 50% of his Genes comes from Lebanese, He has more claim to Lebanese Ancestry than your rinky dinky rag headed ass..LOL yet YOU are trying to tall him who he is and who he is not when he has direct Genetics to Lebanese people and ancestry..LMMFAO...you racialits crack me up.

-

Where was all this talk of Half Breeds and Negriod Admixture when it came to the Images of egyptians and other Africans...

Come on dude, Where's your pride??

LOL

I don't like Bannana's much but you can go ahead and eat some Dog Food or Camel piss, your dirty savege Arab ****, Piss be upon your prophet may he Burn in Hell...

A present from your Caucasian Friends in Ethiopia..

-

a-salaam-alaykum..LOL

quote:

I would never call any of those people you posted Caucasoid by any stretch of the imaginations.

Posted by wooja (Member # 19212) on :

-

-

-  -

quote:
Originally posted by wooja:
 -

Snooki is not White or Caucasoid.

She is a Native American from Chile (South America) who was adopted by Italians.

Posted by AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718) (Member # 15400) on :

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wooja:
 -

Snooki is not White or Caucasoid.

She is a Native American from Chile (South America) who was adopted by Italians.

She's a Native American in what sense?

Btw, funny how you ignored the other photos...

QUOTE]Originally posted by Perahu:

quote:

Their facial features are mostly Caucasoid, not Negroid. [/QUOTE]
Still majority Caucasoid. [/QUOTE]
quote:
[Very Caucasoid facial features.

quote:
[This man is probably 60% Caucasoid. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
They are genetically closer to Europeans than to pure breed Negroids.

quote:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Perahu:
[QB]

I would never call any of those people you posted Caucasoid by any stretch of the imagination.

quote:
You tried to pass this off as "Mostly Caucasiod"

http://e.imagehost.org/0251/Janja6.jpg

but this is non Caucasian Negriod admixed Half Breed..LMAO

As I said at least 50% of his Genes comes from Lebanese, He has more claim to Lebanese Ancestry than your rinky dinky rag headed ass..LOL yet YOU are trying to tall him who he is and who he is not when he has direct Genetics to Lebanese people and ancestry..LMMFAO...you racialits crack me up.

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/joey-ansah-the-bourne-ultimatum-uk-premiere-in-leicester-square-ligUMM.jpg

Where was all this talk of Half Breeds and Negriod Admixture when it came to the Images of egyptians and other Africans...

The first man you posted is way more Caucasoid than the second guy, and probably around 60-70% Caucasoid genetically, he is also more progressive and looks less primitive. The second man looks only around 30-40% Caucasoid. However, neither of them are fully Caucasoid.

quote:
I don't like Bannana's much but you can go ahead and eat some Dog Food or Camel piss, your dirty savege Arab ****, Piss be upon your prophet may he Burn in Hell...

A present from your Caucasian Friends in Ethiopia..

http://www.travel-images.com/pht/ethiopia252.jpg

a-salaam-alaykum..LOL

You are a Congoid Gorilla from West Africa who got kidnapped by Caucasoids and now is butthurt at Caucasoid achievement like Ancient Egypt. Your ancestors were worthless, just admit it.

Sexy Egyptian
 -

Wooja,

What's with all these retarded pictures from Jersey Shore?

And Perhu and Cassi aka Tinman are the same persons with their % of Cacadoodludu breeds facials features endless chatterings abut nothing of substance..yaaw I bored.. [Roll Eyes]

Why are you ugly Congoids so obsessed with Ancient Egypt?

You are all ashamed of your primitive origins from the backwaters of West Africa.

If the Ancient Egyptians saw you guys walking around in their land they would have enslaved you on sight.

-
 -
 -

quote:
The first man you posted is way more Caucasoid than the second guy, and probably around 60-70% Caucasoid genetically, he is also more progressive and looks less primitive. The second man looks only around 30-40% Caucasoid. However, neither of them are fully Caucasoid.

^^Is there anything more that really needs to be said from this fool for anyone to not have already arrived at the conclusion that he is a blithering fracken idiot?!?

^^^^
LMAO...I love exposing frauds!!

Now back to the thread..

-

-

-

-

Welsh Med..

Men of the Congo have the largest penises at an average of 7.1 inches
Apr 3 2011 by Tom Carlin, The People

Add a comment
Recommend
MEN of the Congo have the largest penises – at an average of 7.1 inches.

But UK males have came up short at number 82 with a measured average of 5.5in, research reveals.

France performed ­proudly at 17 in the statistics on penis and breast size. They were followed by Italy (31) and Germany (68).

But Britain stood out ahead of Spain (85), the US (98) and Ireland (99).

The Congo figure was “self-reported”. Also among the big boys were men of Ecuador at 6.9in (measured); Ghana at 6.8in (self-reported); and Colombia and Venezuela, both measured at 6.7in.

South Koreans have the tiniest (3.8in), ­reports an internet map data firm.

The biggest breasts are in Russia, with most women needing a D-cup bra. British boobs sit in the C-cup bracket along with most of Europe – Ireland and Spain squeeze into a B-cup.
http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2011/04/03/men-of-the-congo-have-the-largest-penises-at-an-average-of-7-1-inches-102039-23033688/
Where you from again Tinman??
 -

OK this is border line trolling I am out.. gonna go watch a or movie suptum.

^^Ryan Giggs = Quarter Sierra Leonean

Congoidcentric agenda exposed again.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
And Perhu and Cassi aka Tinman are the same persons with their % of Cacadoodludu breeds facials features endless chatterings abut nothing of substance..yaaw I bored.. [Roll Eyes]

Lol, indeed.

quote:

Add a comment
Recommend

But UK males have came up short at number 82 with a measured average of 5.5in, research reveals.

France performed ­proudly at 17 in the statistics on penis and breast size. They were followed by Italy (31) and Germany (68).

The Congo figure was “self-reported”. Also among the big boys were men of Ecuador at 6.9in (measured); Ghana at 6.8in (self-reported); and Colombia and Venezuela, both measured at 6.7in.

The biggest breasts are in Russia, with most women needing a D-cup bra. British boobs sit in the C-cup bracket along with most of Europe – Ireland and Spain squeeze into a B-cup.
http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2011/04/03/men-of-the-congo-have-the-largest-penises-at-an-average-of-7-1-inches-102039-23033688/
 -

Lmaoooooooo DEAD.....

-

quote:
Originally posted by AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718):
^^Is there anything more that really needs to be said from this fool for anyone to not have already arrived at the conclusion that he is a blithering fracken idiot?!?

Shut the **** up you worthless Congoid. You are completely unrelated to the prestigious Ancient Egyptians. They would be horrified when seeing your primitive features.

^Lol Congoid?

Wtf did you time warp from 1962?

Talk about being primitive.

But then again, that must be some of that Neanderthal DNA kicking in on you....

Topic: Brains of Neanderthals and Modern Humans Developed Differently

quote:
^Lol Congoid? Wtf did you time warp from 1962? Talk about being primitive.

That must be some of that Neanderthal DNA kicking in on you....

Neanderthal DNA makes me less similar to you Congoids. I am proud to carry it. Something you Congoids don't have. [Cool]

LMAO yes he is a deluded fool who whines like a baby when things don't go his way. A spoiled brat who wants to have his cake and eat it too!!..

Italian..

-

I believe British..

-

More

British

-
quote:
quote:

You can't fool anyone, you low IQ Congoid.

Those are all recently African admixed.

quote:
Neanderthal DNA makes me less similar to you Congoids. I am proud to carry it. Something you Congoids don't have. [Cool]

Be proud, since Neanderthal DNA would make you less modern human and more primitive especially in brain development as seen below...

That's why I don't doubt your incompetence.

quote:
Brains of Neanderthals and Modern Humans Developed Differently

— Researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany have documented species differences in the pattern of brain development after birth that are likely to contribute to cognitive differences between modern humans and Neanderthals.

"The interpretation of the archaeological evidence remains controversial, and the brain-size ranges of Neanderthals and modern humans overlap," says Jean-Jacques Hublin, director of the Department of Human Evolution at the MPI-EVA in Leipzig where the research was conducted. Hublin adds, "our findings show how biological differences between modern humans and Neanderthals may be linked to behavioural differences inferred from the archaeological record."

The distinct globular shape of the braincase of adult Homo sapiens is largely the result of a brain development phase that is not present in Neanderthals.

"When we compare the skulls of a Neanderthal and a modern human newborn, the Neanderthal's face is already larger at the time of birth. However, most shape differences of the internal braincase develop after birth," explains Gunz. Both Neanderthals and modern human neonates have elongated braincases at the time of birth, but only modern human endocasts change to a more globular shape in the first year of life. Modern humans and Neanderthals therefore reach large adult brain sizes via different developmental pathways.

In a related study, the same team of MPI researchers had previously shown that the developmental patterns of the brain were remarkably similar between chimpanzees and humans after the first year of life, but differed markedly directly after birth. "We interpret those aspects of development that are shared between modern humans, Neanderthals, and chimpanzees as conserved," explains Simon Neubauer. "This developmental pattern has probably not changed since the last common ancestor of chimpanzees and humans several million years ago." In the first year of life, modern humans, but not Neanderthals, depart from this ancestral pattern of brain development.

The development of cognitive abilities during individual growth is linked to the maturation of the underlying wiring pattern of the brain; around the time of birth, the neural circuitry is sparse in humans, and clinical studies have linked even subtle alterations in early brain development to changes in the neural wiring patterns that affect behaviour and cognition. The connections between diverse brain regions that are established during this period in modern humans are important for higher-order social, emotional, and communication functions. It is therefore unlikely that Neanderthals saw the world as we do.

The new study shows that modern humans have a unique pattern of brain development after birth, which separates us from our closest relatives, the Neanderthals. This uniquely modern human pattern of early brain development is particularly interesting in light of the recent breakthroughs in the Neanderthal genome project. A comparison of Neanderthal and modern human genomes revealed several regions with strong evidence for positive selection within Homo sapiens, i.e. the selection occurred after the split between modern humans and Neanderthals. Three among these are likely to be critical for brain development, as they affect mental and cognitive development.

"Our findings have two important implications," says Philipp Gunz. "We have discovered differences in the patterns of brain development that might contribute to cognitive differences between modern humans and Neanderthals. Maybe more importantly, however, this discovery will tell us more about our own species than about Neanderthals; we hope that our findings will help to identify the function of some genes that show evidence for recent selection in modern humans."

quote:

Neanderthal DNA I am proud to carry it. [/QB][/QUOTE]

It is therefore unlikely that Neanderthals saw the world as we do.

The new study shows that modern humans have a unique pattern of brain development after birth, which separates us from our closest relatives, the Neanderthals.

LOOOL
what a Dullard!!

quote:
Neanderthal DNA would makes you different from modern humans and more primitive especially in brain development as seen below...

Neanderthals were stronger and had much better eyesight than OOA AMH. These are advantageous traits. The disadvantageous alleles associated with lower intelligence were bred out.

Ironically, there is a correlation between Neanderthal admixture and higher IQ.

A high IQ country like Sweden has much more Neanderthal admixture than a low IQ country like Nigeria.

quote:
quote:

Neanderthal DNA I am proud to carry it.
The connections between diverse brain regions that are established during this period in modern humans are important for higher-order social, emotional, and communication functions. It is therefore unlikely that Neanderthals saw the world as we do.

The new study shows that modern humans have a unique pattern of brain development after birth, which separates us from our closest relatives, the Neanderthals.

LOOOL
what a Dullard!! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Exactly. Lol.

^^^^^^^

Neanderthals were stronger and had much better eyesight than OOA AMH. These are advantageous traits. The disadvantageous alleles associated with lower intelligence were bred out.

A high IQ country like Sweden has much more Neanderthal admixture than a low IQ country like Nigeria.

^ Orientals have the highest IQ. Are you saying that Neaderthals were significantly prevalent in China?

If you are not claiming that then retract this statement.

quote:

Add a comment
Recommend

-

MI NUH LOOK PON YOU AND MI NUH GUH LAUGH NEIDDA....

-  -  -  -

quote:
^Lol Congoid?

Wtf did you time warp from 1962?  -

Talk about being primitive.

But then again, that must be some of that Neanderthal DNA kicking in on you....

Topic: Brains of Neanderthals and Modern Humans Developed Differently

I don't think the claffy real-eyeses that he sounds so stupid that it's more laughable than insulting...  -

quote:
Something you Congoids don't have.
poor dibbi dibbi bwoy sounds desperate nuh true "there's gotta be something I can have that they don't"  -

quote:
Be proud, since Neanderthal DNA would make you less modern human and more primitive especially in brain development as seen below...

That's why I don't doubt your incompetence.

Mi ah laugh so hard mi cyan breathe  -  -  -

Posted by Omo Baba (Member # 18816) on :

funny thread.

and that perahu guy is a joke. LOL!!!

quote:
quote:
Neanderthal DNA would makes you different from modern humans and more primitive especially in brain development as seen below...

Why were the Nordics so far behind the rest of Europe until about the 18th century or so?

quote:
Originally posted by melchior7:
quote:
quote:

Why were the Nordics so far behind the rest of Europe until about the 18th century or so?
 -  - Yes, do tell.....  -

-

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by melchior7:
quote:
quote:

-  - Yes, do tell.....  -

-

Probably the same reason a good part of Sub-Saharan Africa is behind the rest of the world right now. Lack of electricity.

-

quote:
^^^^^^^

^ Orientals have the highest IQ. Are you saying that Neaderthals were significantly prevalent in China?

If you are not claiming that then retract this statement.

Posted by Marc Washington (Member # 10979) on :

Guys. The golden, tan-colored people above are the result of thousands of years of miscegenation of incoming whites from the Steppes with an indigenous African peoples.

This is what Greece used to look like thousands of years ago:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/700_mediterranean/02-16-700-00-03.htm

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_africa/08-10-06.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Gods.MotherGoddeses/02-16g-700-00-05.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/700_mediterranean/02-16-700-02.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/700_mediterranean/02-16-iliad.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/700_mediterranean/02-16-400-20.html

This thread is about the Mediterranean and neighboring places and some of you guys are portraying these people as golden or tan-colored?

T’wasn’t the case thousands of years ago. Again, the incoming of migratory whites from the Steppes changed the face of those lands. They began snowy-white and met dark brown and black people and golden or tan is the result:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_africa/200_egypt/02-16-200-00-01.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/500_mesopotamia/02-16-500-01.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/400_neareast/02-16-400-00-02.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/400_neareast/02-16-400-05.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-60.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-74.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/400_neareast/02-16-500-SM.bab-01.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Gods.MotherGoddeses/02-16g-010.html

Some of you guys might wonder how you can start out with some people with snow-white skin and others with dark brown or jet black skin and get a golden or tan-colored race.

Like this:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17Mx-02.html

The thread mentions Mediterranean peoples. France shares the Mediterranean. Here are people from France before the migration of white Europeans:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-80.html

Here are more faces you'd find on the Mediterranean of Africans / blacks / Negroes before whites arrived on the scene and the early population either vanished or found their genes blended with the images of the Mediterraneans found at the beginning of this thread:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/700_mediterranean/02-16-700-00-05.html

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
This is Egyptian my friend and it is far more sexy than the Turkish influenced types you guys adore.

-

Rouby is an archetypal Egyptian beauty, to be sure...

-

quote:
[QB] Sorry but I call bullshit on this one.

North Africans look nothing like European Mediterranean folks.

Spaniards:

-
 -

Moroccans:

-
 -

Depends which part. Spaniards:

-

-

Moroccans:

-

-

quote:
[QB] More Med. Beauty...

Italian

-

-
^^^^

Italian? This is an Ethiopian...

C'mon, Marc....with all due respect, this was not the thread for all that, why did you feel the need to interject all of that into this the people dem thread? It has no relevance to this thread ya mon....smh...this is a BEAUTY thread celebrating a particular type BEAUTY this is not a history lesson nor reasoning thread...

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com