EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  73  74  75   
Author Topic: European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Marc Washington you are off your African Center on this debate

Let it Go too much Energy is being focus on this issue which was suppose to End at page one

According to Molefi Kete Asante

What ever the Greeks contribute to civilization we are just suppose to leave it to them the Same Data used on Egypt Search to Challenge Eurocentism is basically debunking some of the Afro-centric Theories

You won't be able to get around or counter the information rasol posted on the Origins of Europeans

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. Opposition is a golden opportunity to respond and in the process for me to research, learn, and grow. It's a positive, not negative. And ancient Europe is not about today's Europeans but yesterday's Africans - much can be learned from that. It's great some confront me on this as it's a chance to set the record straight. On top of it all, it's connected to Ancient Egypt as well as the initial pulse that created civilization in Europe was North Africa (as the page below shows) of which Ancient Egypt was a part. I owe those who oppose me a favor. I'd like to say to them, "Thanks, guys."

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-500-00-07.html

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masonic. By the way. I am honored to be acquainted Brother Asante personally. I know him from Black Movement days and from Temple University - a 20 minute walk from where I used to live. About my site and work, this is what he had to say:

Marc,

Thanks. I am very proud of your work and as you know I
believe in honoring the ancestors. This is very useful. Here
is my quote:

"Marc Washington's site helps to set the record straight.
Africa is the original home of humanity and the home of the
first civilizations; the facts speak for themselves."

Molefi Kete Asante, author, The History of Africa

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Whites are, for the most part, newcomers to Europe as seen in the ascent of the red heads:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-15.html

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Africans were Europe's first population from Paleolithic times as seen in archeological evidence from Spain and the ancestral Basques - Africans:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/05-09-000-12.html

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ebony Allen:

Why doesn't someone close this thread?

Or better yet, delete it?!
quote:
Originally posted by Masonic Rebel:

Hi Marc Washington you are off your African Center on this debate...

[Embarrassed] Actually, it's more like he's off his rocker!!

quote:
Let it Go too much Energy is being focus on this issue which was suppose to End at page one

According to Molefi Kete Asante

What ever the Greeks contribute to civilization we are just suppose to leave it to them the Same Data used on Egypt Search to Challenge Eurocentism is basically debunking some of the Afro-centric Theories

You won't be able to get around or counter the information rasol posted on the Origins of Europeans

His problem is that he suffers from a severe inferiority complex in which the only way he can feel good about himself and black people in general is by stealing the history of Euroepans--- pretty much what Europeans have been doing to Africans for centuries.

From all the time Marc has spent on this forum, I'd say he is way past dillusional and is a full blown psychotic in need of professional help. [Frown]

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
[Marc writes] Someone whose name begins with "D" wrote:

"It's a known fact even Marc professes-- that the earliest European remains are represented by Cro-Magnon man."

Where do I "profess" anything about "Cro-Magnon."

[Djehuti writes] Who cares what you profess …

You're a nutcase!

[Marc writes] Djehuti. You ask “Who cares what you profess”???

It was YOU who wrote that I profess something inventing the claim as I did not write what you state.

WHERE DO I "PROFESS" ANYTHING ABOUT "CRO-MAGNON"?

THE ESTABLISHMENT OF EUROPEAN NATIONS PRIMARILY DURING AND AFTER THE MIDDLE AGES: "Wandering [Germanic] tribes then began staking out permanent homes as a means of protection. Much of this resulted in fixed settlements from which many, under a powerful leader, expanded outwards. A defeat meant either scattering or merging with the dominant tribe, and this continual process of assimilation was how nations were formed."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples

Until this time, such places in Europe were inhabited by African peoples.

--------------------

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Think Link still around?
And what happened to Rashid's Oshogbo?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:
Masonic. By the way. I am honored to be acquainted Brother Asante personally. I know him from Black Movement days and from Temple University - a 20 minute walk from where I used to live.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
I'm not sure I knew that Rashid. The Rashid I knew was heavy into the Nation. I knew Walt Palmer, Matty Humphrey, Playthell Benjamin, Freedom George, Freedom Smitty, Freedom Frank, Barry Dawson, Dave Richardson, Jim White and these brothers.

--------------------

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you never bought merchandise from Oshogbo House of Goods?
Lot's of good brothers in Philly. I knew the merchants and
vendors. Folk like Rashid, Mwata, Issa, Sahir Ra, and them.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote:

quote:
Africa is the original home of humanity
Yes and this is just another reason why this thread should have end at page one [Frown]

Quote:

quote:
Whites are, for the most part, newcomers to Europe
Well if you believe that Whites displace the original Africans in Europe then where do Caucasians originate from?
Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well if you believe that Whites displace the original Africans in Europe then where do Caucasians originate from?
Beyond the dark portal

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GO1VP5VR-zU

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
[Masonic writes] Well if you believe that Whites displace the original Africans in Europe then where do Caucasians originate from?

[Marc writes] Hello Masonic. There's a map on the third web page up from here showing the origination point you ask for on the "Ascent of the Red head" page and a brief discussion on that web page as well.

HTH,

Marc

--------------------

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:Or better yet, delete it?!
I don't know why you want the thread deleted.

It contains accurate information and debunks much nonsense.

Have to *use* ignorance in order to promote education:

From Geneticist Peter Underhill.....

The First Europeans

About 80 percent of Europeans arose from primitive hunters who arrived about 40,000 years ago, endured the long ice age and then expanded rapidly to dominate the continent, a new study shows.

Researchers analyzing the Y chromosome taken from 1,007 men from 25 different locations in Europe found a pattern that suggests four out of five of the men shared a common male ancestor about 40,000 years ago.

Peter A. Underhill, a senior researcher at the Stanford Genome Technology Center in Palo Alto, Calif., and co-author of the study, said the research supports conclusions from archaeological, linguistic and other DNA evidence about the settlement of Europe by ancient peoples.

When we can get different lines of evidence that tell the same story, then we feel we are telling the true history of the species. The researchers used the Y chromosome in the study because its rare changes establish a pattern that can be traced back hundreds of generations, thus helping to plot the movement of ancient humans.

The Y chromosome is inherited only by sons from their fathers. When sperm carrying the Y chromosome fertilizes an egg it directs the resulting baby to be a male. An X chromosome from the father allows a fertilized egg to be female.

"The Y chromosome has about 60 million DNA base pairs. Changes in those base pairs happen infrequently, but they occur often enough to establish patterns that can be used to trace the ancestry of people. Researchers looking at the 1,007 chromosome samples from Europe identified 22 specific markers that formed a specific pattern of change. Underhill said the researchers found that about 80 percent of all European males shared a single pattern, suggesting they had a common ancestor thousands of generations ago.

"The basic pattern had some changes that apparently developed among people who once shared a common ancestor and then were isolated for many generations. This scenario supports other studies about the Paleolithic European groups. Those studies suggest that a primitive, stone-age human came to Europe, probably from Central Asia and the Middle East, in two waves of migration beginning about 40,000 years ago. Their numbers were small and they lived byhunting animals and gathering plant food. They used crudely sharpened stones and fire.

"About 24,000 years ago, the last ice age began, with mountain-sized glaciers moving across most of Europe. The Paleolithic Europeans retreated before the ice, finding refuge for hundreds of generations in three areas: what is now Spain, the Balkans and the Ukraine.

"When the glaciers melted, about 16,000 years ago, the Paleolithic tribes resettled the rest of Europe. Y chromosome mutations occurred among people in each of the ice age refuges, said Underhill. He said the research shows a pattern that developed in Spain is now most common in northwest Europe, while the Ukraine pattern is mostly in Eastern Europe and the Balkan pattern is most common in Central Europe.

"About 8,000 years ago a more advanced people, the Neolithic, migrated to Europe from the Middle East, bringing with them a new Y chromosome pattern and a new way of life - agriculture. About 20 percent of Europeans now have the Y chromosome pattern from this migration.

"Archaeological digs in European caves clearly show that before 8,000 years ago, most humans lived by gathering and hunting. After that, there are traces of grains and other agricultural products. Earlier studies had traced European migration patterns using the DNA contained in the mitochondria, a key part of each cell. This type is DNA is passed down from mother to daughter."

Antonio Torroni, a researcher at the University of Urbino, Italy, who first proposed that early humans retreated to Spain during the ice age, said in a separate Science report that the Y chromosome study fits completely' with the mitochondria studies.

"The Y chromosome studies are also consistent with genetic studies showing a broader picture of human migration. In general, studies show that modern humans first arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and thousands of years later began a long series of migrations, he said. Some groups migrated eastward and humans are known to have existed in Australia about 60,000 years ago. Other groups crossed the land bridge into the Middle East. Humans appeared in Central Asia about 50,000 years ago. From there, the theory goes, some migrated west, arriving in Europe about 40,000 years ago. Later, some migrated east, across the Bering Straits, to the Americas."

Europeans retreat into glacial refuges during the Ice-Age:
 -

After the Ice-Age Europeans expand:
 -

^ European lineages still reflect this very particular pattern to the degree that you can descern which population comes from which of the [3] glacial refuges.

^ This was the truth on page one, on page ten, and will still be the truth on page 1 thousand.

So let the thread continue.

Dissemblers, distorters and delusives are welcomed to offer their *best fibs* against the facts denoted above. [Smile]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

quote:
[Marc writes] Hello Masonic. There's a map on the third web page up from here showing the origination point you ask for on the "Ascent of the Red head" page and a brief discussion on that web page as well.
Sigh [Frown] ^

I read the page, and now I really believe this should have ended at Page One

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Rasol. Your scenario leaves out the fact that when we speak about white Europeans they are Germanic people and they entered Europe during the Migration Period. My pages above show a plethora of Africans from Medieval Times back to the Pleistocene. It is these people who possessed the genetic material you've so consistently written of. Through miscegenation, Germanic peoples possess the genetic material owned by Africans encountered on their arrival. Where are these Africans today shown in the pages above? Does the entrance of Caesar to England give an idea through the massacres which occurred? The genocide theory exists to the extent that Oppenheimer tries to discount it in his recent book. Where are my people who once lived throughout Europe?

--------------------

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Does the entrance of Caesar to England give an idea through the massacres which occurred?

Are you saying Caesar was.... white European??? [Eek!]
Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Al Tukruri. Since your letter, I wrote to a friend of mine in Philly to see if he could tell me about the Think Link or Rashid's Oshogbo House of Goods. I'll ask others about them, too though I never did buy from them.

Philly was so nice at one point as you'd walk down the street anywhere in the city and people raised their fist and greeted one another with "Asalaamalaikum" though complete strangers. In the earliest days, there was no money changing hands and everything people did was strictly volunteer for years. The level of goodwill and unselfishness was really amazing. Things got turned upsidedown when the government and private donors started putting money aside for financial support to begin and keep organizations going. People started to change when money came into the picture.

You mention vendors. While I didn't buy from them, the brother, Fred Holiday, who was up for head of the Board of Education, put me in touch with his contacts in the Virgin Islands for me to buy bead sandals, necklaces, and things. Then, from a $2000 grant, I purchased African clothing materials and Daisey Lacey, who was head of the welfare mothers, found seamstresses for me. People would come to my store and could buy a tailor-made dashiki for $5.00. I guess others sold them for at least $20. I wasn't trying to make money but just help people identify. So, I was vending, too! The black artist, Alan Creight came to my shop opening. We had the street closed and gave out brochures of his black Christ and he signed them on the back.

Where did your friends vend, mostly? 52nd Street in West Philly? Columbia Avenue or Sus-Q in North Philly?

I always thought the Man subverted the movement it was going so positive and strong.

--------------------

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Rasol. Your scenario
^ I don't have a scenerio.

I simply presented facts which you are not able to refute.

quote:
leaves out the fact that when we speak about white Europeans they are Germanic people
False, because not all white people are Germanic.

Irrelevant, since Germanic is a language, not a skin color.

quote:
and they entered Europe during the Migration Period.
Since according to your own source Germanic originates in Northern Europe, this is a lie.

quote:
My pages above show a plethora...
.... of ignorance.

quote:
It is these people who possessed the genetic material you've so consistently written of.
False, since R1b, R1a and I are 15 to 25 thousand years old and far predate both Germanic language and white skin.

quote:
Through miscegenation, Germanic peoples possess the genetic material owned by Africans encountered on their arrival.
Since R1b, R1a and I make up almost the ENTIRE male ancestry of much of Northern Europe, what do you imagine it is *miscegenation,* with?

-

Please provide a list of lineages which are

a) European and...
b) African.

....according to you.

I doubt you will try, because, I don't think you have a clue.

quote:
Where are these Africans today shown in the pages above?
Doubtless in some crap photoshop you waste your so called "life" laboring over? [Big Grin]

quote:
Does the entrance of Caesar to England give an idea through the massacres which occurred?
It seems to me, that if you lie about Germanic pink skinned Charlemagne being a Black African, why not Caeser as well?

Even your lies seem to be totally abritrary.

quote:
The genocide theory exists to the extent that Oppenheimer tries to discount it in his recent book.

Where are my people who once lived throughout Europe?

This is rhetoric question, so here is my rheotrical answer.

*Get a life.*

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Rasol. You write: "R1b, R1a and I are 15 to 25 thousand years old and far predate both Germanic language and white skin."

The areas you reference were lived in by Africans. It was they who had this genetic material and when Germanic peoples entered and miscegenated, they inherited these from indigenous Africans and hence have it running in their blood today.

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/05-09-05.html

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
[Marc writes] Where are my people who once lived throughout Europe?

[Rasol writes] This is rhetoric question, so here is my rheotrical answer.

*Get a life.*

[Marc writes] Genocide is not rhetorical. Caesar committed genocide against the Celts of Gaul and England. This is why there are no Africans left in those lands.

“Some Gauls … requested Rome's protection against some of their own wandering, expansion-minded tribes (Marc’s note: likely Germanic tribes living in their midst). These pleas for Rome's military help only hastened their downfall, however, for they opened the door to Caesar's subjugation of Gaul and his massacres of great numbers of their people.”

Genocide is not rhetorical. "Get a life" you say? My Celt brothers would have "had a life" had these massacres not taken place and Europe today would still have an African population as it had had for 1.7 million years previous.

Whites are new to most of Europe. Africans were is most dominant indigenous population by far and for virtually all but the last thousand years or so.

--------------------

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Genocide is not rhetorical.
But your pretense that Celtics of Northern Europe were Black Africans is both rhetorical and comical.

quote:
Caesar committed genocide against the Celts of Gaul and England.
Celtics also burned Romans alive in wicker cages.

So yes, the white peoples of Europe have practised much savagery against one another since antiquity.

That doesn't help you though does it?

But at least it changes the subject, allowing you to rant instead of answering the question I just ask you.....

Since R1b, R1a and I make up almost the ENTIRE male ancestry of much of Northern Europe, what do you imagine it is *miscegenation,* with?

-

^ 'smatter Marc?

Apparently photoshop fakery is not a "solution" to every fact which interferes with your fantasies?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What evidence do we have the R1a and R1b and I phenotypically looks like white Europeans. Is it possible that some of these so called “white” features resides on the female X chromosome. After all some women are white. LOL. ie they do not have Y chromosome. So to assume that because someone is R1b, R1a and I they look “European” may be wrong. I seen and heard of people two generation removed from black fore-parents look white.

Point is R1a, R1b and I may NOT be the genes that determine “whiteness”. True . . .. most Europeans carry the gene but remember from what I read R* and E3b and (E3b) are African . . . .or at least looks dark skin, phenotypically. Note also E3b looks white.

So although those map showing human isolation and movement during the ice age may be true. How do we know what they looked like. Infact we do have an idea . . . . since we all agree they probably looked like darked skinned people judging from the evidence. ie Cave drawings and Penn study. Further evidence looking at Marc’s picture charts . . .although hard to follow.. .but if these statues etc are dated correctly then we HAVE TO CONCLUDE-- - - - -Europe was dominated by African type peoples up to about 400BC and this changed about 400AD.

For the combative persons on this site – key points are

1. Prove that R1a, R1b and may be (I ) phenotypically looks like modern day white Europeans. Keeping in mind the R* look black skin and even African. Note R derived are recent mutations from R*.
2. White women DO NOT carry the R-haplo group.
3. Debate the authenticity of some of Marc’s statues. . .as for the dates and the implication.
4. Dis-prove that there was a mass migration of Germanic people around 200Bc – 400BC. The implication of this.
5. Strong correlation between Marc’s theory and the so called time of the Germanic people mass migration. The origin may be different (Steppes) but the timing seems really really really close.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Case in point. Dr Watson. . . .if the rumour is true about he being black two generation back.

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
I still want to know the story of white Caeser, he is a Roman so that means you think he's black, or is he white?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Edit above - "what I read R* and E3b and (E3b) are African

should read - what I read R* and E3* and (E3b) are African

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Case in point. Dr Watson. . . .if the rumour is true about he being black two generation back.

Case in point that he [Dr Watson] has no bearing on the fact that European lineages are denoted by R1a, R1b, and I, and all 3 lineages are associated with the first Europeans who you call "Africans" but are also found in their modern day white descendants. With white skin developing in Europe!

You are just a moron who can't comprehend simple data but prefers to spin and twist the information to your derranged liking-- that whites "replaced" blacks in Europe! LMAO [Big Grin] @ such an insane fantasy.

Your problem as is Marc's is that you refuse to accept facts and reality in general and prefer to...

-

^ well there you have it.

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Markellion. Caesar is white.

Xyyman. I need to know more about genetic materials. Can you suggest an article that will go into some detail about the (for want of a better word) R and E families related to the African genetic makeup you speak of?

Thanks in advance,

Marc

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Dj - I usually take the high ground. But you are displaying a sense of immaturity or is it stupidity. You keep misssing the point. And your friend Rasol. You making yourself a clown or acting like a clown doesn't make you WIN a debate. You might say "if you want to call it that".

But you have side stepped the points I am making and instead came back with "Black African/Europeans are the ancestors white Europeans" FUHL .. . . I never disputed that.

Please re-read my last points. This is MY (original idea - in case you missed it [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ) interpretation of the data on the relationship of R's and E's. ALL have African parentage. STOP repeating what I said or what most people know and agree with. DIQK!!

What is wrong with my SPIN as you put it.

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

Case in point that he [Dr Watson] has no bearing on the fact that European lineages are denoted by R1a, R1b, and I, and all 3 lineages are associated with the first Europeans who you call "Africans" but are also found in their modern day white descendants. With white skin developing in Europe!

You are just a moron who can't comprehend simple data but prefers to spin and twist the information to your derranged liking-- that whites "replaced" blacks in Europe! LMAO [Big Grin] @ such an insane fantasy.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

"It's a known fact even Marc professes-- that the earliest European remains are represented by Cro-Magnon man."

You're a nutcase!

It was YOU who wrote that I profess something inventing the claim as I did not write what you state.

At one time, Africans ruled Europe. Then Caesar came committing genocide upon my people.

... Caesar also saw this as a perfect opportunity for an easy victory because the Celts had no fortifications to protect themselves. Caesar savagely massacred them. A census on the eve of their departure tallied 368,000 - Caesar reported that 258,000 of the Celts were killed. Following this, Caesar fought some 30 battles, took more than 800 towns, and killed, by his own count, 1,192,000 men, women, and children.

Genocide is not rhetoric

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Marc

most of the info I got on genetics, Haplo groups etc originally came from here(this forum). There are lot's of studious people here. Studious being people who re-gurgitate what they read. And there are a lot of smart and intelligent people here ie people who can think on their feet.

I followed that up with a search on websites and also National Geographics - genographics. Although NG have E3b orginating in the Near East implying Arabs. But the map shows NE Africa. That's when we have to read between the lines. Thay did not want to say "africa" since about 25% of Europeans - who look lily white have the E3b gene.

That's why I agree with others on this site that there is no RACE but different enthic groups of humans.

However I do see your point of the displacement of one enthnic group of humans by another.
quote:

Xyyman. I need to know more about genetic materials. Can you suggest an article that will go into some detail about the (for want of a better word) R and E families related to the African genetic makeup you speak of?

Thanks in advance,

Marc

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
quote:

So does that mean the Romans were white?

I want to hear the story behind the white Caeser

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Xyyman.

Many thanks.

Marc

--------------------

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
What evidence do we have the R1a and R1b and I phenotypically looks like white Europeans?

This question is nonsensical.

It speaks to the issue of why you are unable to understand simple things.

The R1b R1a and I are the primarily lineages of Europeans - so they provide evidence of their own looks by definition.

Although you seem unable to phrase and intelligent question, what you apparently want to ask is ->

What evidence is there that the 20+ thousand year old ancestors of Europeans were white?

This question -would- makes sense, *if* it had *not* already been answered, several times.

We aleady know that the paleolithic ancestors of white people were not white.

Now, if you can't understand the answer, there is possibly a problem of basic intelligence which we can't help you with, sorry.

-

^ Either you understand the above, or you don't.

rasol
Member # 4592

^ Meanwhile neither Marc nor XYXman venture and answer to my question....

quote:
Originally posted by rasol:

-

^ 'smatter Marc?

Apparently photoshop fakery is not a "solution" to every fact which interferes with your fantasies?

quote:
xyz writes: You keep missing my point.
^ Your point would appear to be that you can't answer the question.
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

As any person of normative intelligence has grasped from page 1.
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Answer
quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
quote:

So does that mean the Romans were white?

I want to hear the story behind the white Caeser

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ I find it curious that Marc does not consider Caesar white even though the man was a southern European (Italian) yet he considers Celts (who were even whiter) as "black"! [Eek!]
quote:

Dj - I usually take the high ground. But you are displaying a sense of immaturity or is it stupidity. You keep misssing the point. And your friend Rasol. You making yourself a clown or acting like a clown doesn't make you WIN a debate. You might say "if you want to call it that".

Correction. You have no ground. What you display is severe stupidity since page 1 of this thread. And the only one who looks like a foolish clown is YOU. LOL

quote:
But you have side stepped the points I am making and instead came back with "Black African/Europeans are the ancestors white Europeans" FUHL .. . . I never disputed that.
Black Africans are the ancestors of EVERYONE on earth, "genius". The ancestors of Europeans were no more "African" than the ancestors of Chinese since they existed outside of Africa for tens of thousands of years. They became lighter skinned since they left the tropics and were not as 'black' as you think.

quote:
Please re-read my last points. This is MY (original idea - in case you missed it [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ) interpretation of the data on the relationship of R's and E's. ALL have African parentage. STOP repeating what I said or what most people know and agree with. DIQK!!
And *R* is a paleolithic lineage associated with non Africans as much as Africans while *E* is a recent African lineage that spread into Europe during Neolithic times mixing with indigenous white Europeans. Speaking of 'dicks' which head are you using to think about all this? And I agree with Rasol that all those grin icons seem to be sign of dimwitted satisfaction, or what I call the 'retard grin'. LOL

quote:
What is wrong with my SPIN as you put it.
LOL What's wrong is exactly that-- a SPIN on simple information, as in DISTORTION.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Here is another FACT .eh! . .point of view [Big Grin] [Big Grin] . Again strengthening the point of this thread. Looking at the below Map you will notice that the point being made is that because of UV effects lighter skin probably developed in the north(far north) of Europe. Infact it looking at the map it looks like the white skin MAY of originated with these Germanic area ie "Steppes?". And NOT throughout Europe and some these misguided FUHLS think .. . or have read. In case you missed it boys. . . the really white skin is found in the Germanic area.

Key point is - Rasol and your boy side kick DJ - 1. White skin is northern European.
2. The caves drawings in Soutern Europe shows recent dark/black skin peoples as being indigenous to Europe esp Southern Europe.

quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Solver:
Southern Europeans are on average darker than their northern European counterparts. This is reality that finds expression in skin tone maps and hair color maps.

-

And also, noting the UV radiation differentiation as one goes from southern Europe to the northern regions therein...

-

...every group on the same geographical latitudes as Europe appear to have the beige-like shade, save for that northwestern corner of Europe.

Egyptsearch link

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Here is another FACT .eh! . .point of view [Big Grin] [Big Grin] . Again strengthening the point of this thread. Looking at the below Map you will notice that the point being made is that because of UV effects lighter skin probably developed in the north(far north) of Europe.

Incorrect. Just looking at the map and you will see that lighter skin did not develop in northern Europe or in Europe alone. 'White' skin yes, but not lighter skin in general, and as Rasol has shown the lineages associated with white Europeans first occurred in southern Europe along the glaciel refuges since northern Europe during the Ice Age was completely covered in ice, nitwit.

quote:
Infact it looking at the map it looks like the white skin MAY of originated with these Germanic area ie "Steppes?". And NOT throughout Europe and some these misguided FUHLS think .. . or have read. In case you missed it boys. . . the really white skin is found in the Germanic area.
The map doesn't indicate anywhere where exactly white skin originated only that the color of modern populations are associated with UV concentration. And it has already been shown to you that Germanic area is NOT in the steppes but in northern Europe and that neither has anything to do with white skin since all Europeans were white long before any Germanic languages exist, moron!

quote:
Key point is - Rasol and your boy side kick DJ - 1. White skin is northern European.
2. The caves drawings in Soutern Europe shows recent dark/black skin peoples as being indigenous to Europe esp Southern Europe.

Nope. 'White' skin is found mainly in northern Europe but are you saying that only northern Europeans are white and not central Europeans or western Europeans or Eastern ones and southern ones?? Also you contradict yourself the cave drawings come from the paleolithic, while the recent black peoples are Neolithic immigrants from Africa who introduced Neolithic culture like agriculture and domestication, idiot!

quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Solver:

Southern Europeans are on average darker than their northern European counterparts. This is reality that finds expression in skin tone maps and hair color maps.

-

Correct. This darker skin correlates to the fact that southern Europeans recieved recent African admixture as well as recieving higher UV rays in the south, since groups like Sardinians have nil African ancestry but are just as dark.

quote:
And also, noting the UV radiation differentiation as one goes from southern Europe to the northern regions therein...

-

As it is with many populations in the northern hemisphere not just in Europe.

quote:
...every group on the same geographical latitudes as Europe appear to have the beige-like shade, save for that northwestern corner of Europe.

Egyptsearch link

Yes but don't expect Xyz (doesn't know the a,b,c's of basic history and genetics) or messed up Marc to understand all this. [Big Grin]
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Key point is

. White skin is northern European.

Your key points, make no point in contention, and contradict previous non points.

You 1st -non point- was that whites are *non* European in origin, remember?

How does admitting the fact that white skin developed in Europe, from their by definition non-white ancestors....help you?

Perhaps this is your way of admitting the truth while saving face.

Then again....

quote:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Keep grinning, like the class clown who tries to make a joke of his own stupidity - hoping that others won't see that when stops grinning....he's still stupid.
rasol
Member # 4592

^^ Another chance to answer......

quote:
^ Meanwhile neither Marc nor XYXman venture and answer to my question....

quote:

-

^ 'smatter Marc?

quote:
xyz writes: You keep missing my point.
^ Your point would appear to be that you can't answer the question.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

You're a nutcase!

This is the first post on the Apian Way where Africans were crucified by the tens of thousands. It was an “ancient Roman road, running southeast from Rome. Work on it began in 312 BC, ordered by the censor Appius Claudius Caecus. By 244 BC the road had been extended to Brundisium (modern Brindisi, on the ‘heel’ of Italy) via Beneventum (375 km/233 mi). Much of the original road remains.

THE CRUCIFIXION OF MY BROTHERS by the ROMANS Crucifixion was undoubtedly one of the cruelest and most humiliating forms of punishment in the ancient world. Following the siege of Jerusalem by the Romans in 66-70 CE, the Jewish historian Josephus described it as “The most wretched of deaths.” This form of capital punishment, widespread throughout the Roman Empire, including Europe, North Africa and Western Asia, originated several centuries before the Common Era (BCE) and continued into the fourth century CE when the practice was discontinued by Constantine, Emperor of Rome. While its origins are obscure, it is clear that this form of capital punishment lasted for about 800 years and tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of individuals were subjected to this cruel and humiliating form of death. Mass executions of hundreds and thousands appear in the literature..

-
It physically eliminated Africans from Europe.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Crucifixions and the gradual elimination of Africans from the face of Europe followed Germanic influxes into the region.

-

--------------------

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your bad..

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Willing Thinker {What Box}:
ROTFL

Someone forgot about the original replaced Africans in the Steppes, but I forgive them. [Smile]

^ Ooops. My bad. [Smile]
It's ok, everyone forgets something at one time of another

quote:
quote:
Beyond the dark portal

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GO1VP5VR-zU

Upon first glance I thought this was Marc's comment - of course I did a double take like "What?"! LOL

quote:
^ This was the truth on page one, on page ten, and will still be the truth on page 1 thousand.

So let the thread continue.

Dissemblers, distorters and delusives are welcomed to offer their *best fibs* against the facts denoted above. [Smile]

[Wink]

quote:
quote:

So you caught this too?

You should really try to employ your mind for better use - that is to better serve master Marc.

You see, it's simple:

Caesar was Roman, but evil, so he was white.

Charlemagne was a Franc, albeit a germanic people, he was a good savior and therefore African.

xxy man

A Quick Summary:

How does Northern Europe's white skin make them non-african, while the rest of Europe is African?

Especially when most of their lineage is the indigenous R1b, I, and R1a?

Oh wait, the lineage is really African. ... but then how is it in higher percentages in Northern Europeans?

African miscegination?

Leading us right into rasol's question which remains unanswered.

quote:

-

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:

Charlemagne was a Franc, albeit a germanic people, he was a good savior and therefore African.

Charlemagane, my brotha.
Caesar, whitey.

I like it. [Wink]

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Willing Thinker {What Box}:

quote:
quote:

So you caught this too?

You should really try to employ your mind for better use - that is to better serve master Marc.

You see, it's simple:

xxy man

... wow lol

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
quote:
[Marc writes]

This is the first post on the Apian Way where Africans were crucified by the tens of thousands. It was an “ancient Roman road, running southeast from Rome. Work on it began in 312 BC, ordered by the censor Appius Claudius Caecus. By 244 BC the road had been extended to Brundisium (modern Brindisi, on the ‘heel’ of Italy) via Beneventum (375 km/233 mi). Much of the original road remains.

THE CRUCIFIXION OF MY BROTHERS by the ROMANS Crucifixion was undoubtedly one of the cruelest and most humiliating forms of punishment in the ancient world. Following the siege of Jerusalem by the Romans in 66-70 CE, the Jewish historian Josephus described it as “The most wretched of deaths.” This form of capital punishment, widespread throughout the Roman Empire, including Europe, North Africa and Western Asia, originated several centuries before the Common Era (BCE) and continued into the fourth century CE when the practice was discontinued by Constantine, Emperor of Rome. While its origins are obscure, it is clear that this form of capital punishment lasted for about 800 years and tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of individuals were subjected to this cruel and humiliating form of death. Mass executions of hundreds and thousands appear in the literature..

-
It physically eliminated Africans from Europe.

Ok so when the Romans became evil their skin turned white, that's how it works
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I AGREE. In case you missed it Djehuti and your mentor Rasol, that your data shows that R1a nad R1b is an European lineage.

Looking at this however:

-

R is black or African. Same as E. Now if we consider E3b to be African shouldn’t R1a and R1b be ALSO African? And by African I mean “recent” African ie NLT 10Kya

Most logical people will deduce that if E3b is African then R1a and R1b should be considered African. Haplo group “I” seem to be further from the African lineage.

Now we know that lily white Europeans that are E3b(African?) look. . . . white and conversely blue black Africans can also carry the E3b. So the same logic can be applied to R1a and R1b, that is, It is an African lineage(recent-since we are all africans).

So something else besides “HaploGroups” deetermine Europeans. Which is the point I was making that white women do NOT carry these haplo groups. . . and they are white.

No that we have gotten that out of the way!!! The only things we have left are archeological findings and dating.. . .and the UV/Skin dispersion map.

Marc has showed many African art, sculpture etc found in Europe dating back 1000’s of years. Are there any such findings, and as old, widely dispersed throughout Europe of Europeans/Germanic peoples let’s say . . . . . pre-500BC?

-

Looking at the Skin/UV dispersion map you will see that the lightest skin is found in guess where.. . . .? Germanic, Steppes area and far northern Europe. So a logical conclusion is that is where it originated then spread. When did this occur?

Germanslkerwanderung!!!!  -

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Seriously though I love to read these stories of yours, I want to know the story of how the white Romans got to the Mediterranean
  This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  73  74  75   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com