EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe (Page 74)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75   
Author Topic: European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

[b]The Gene they so cleverly RENAMED is the "P" gene.

yes white people called the gene the P gene
now it's now called OCA

quote:

The P gene provides instructions for making a protein called the P protein. This protein is located in melanocytes, which are specialized cells that produce a pigment called melanin. Melanin is the substance that gives skin, hair, and eyes their color. Melanin is also found in the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye (the retina), where it plays a role in normal vision.

Thus in a Healthy "P" gene (Like Black people have) the "P" gene is busy telling cells to make the protein to make MELANIN.

yes a healthy OCA gene provides instructions for making a protein in cells that produces melanin.

In high sunlight regions a lot of melanin is necessary
In more Northern latitudes less melanin is necessary because melanin is a protective barrier against too much incoming sunlight and there is less of it in Northern latitudes (a child could understand this)

quote:

BUT - In White people that communication is muted or stopped entirely. Thus very little or no MELANIN is produced in the cells.

This gene, in it's MUTATED and MALFUNCTIONING state: is what can truthfully be called a "OCA2" gene. [/QB]

This is Salif Keita a great African singer

-

He has OCA 2 albinism

end of story

Mike can we move on this is basic shyt

-

"but he has brown eyes!"

shut up Mike,

quote:

Salif Keita, born in 1949 in Djoliba, is sometimes called the Golden Voice of Africa. He is a direct descendent of Sundiata Keita, the Mandinka warrior king who founded the Malian empire in the 13th century. Born an albino - a sign of bad luck - Keita was shunned and ostracized by his family and community alike. His poor eyesight also contributed to his personal sense of alienation. .

People with defective OCA genes (P genes) that have albinism have eye problems because there is reduced MELANIN in the retina

In other words 2 + 2 =4

^^^ Mike study this

Vision problems of people with albinism, , partial list

1. Reduced visual acuity. Primarily due to the differences in the retina described above, individuals with albinism have a reduced visual acuity. Visual acuity refers to the abilty to see fine detail. An inidividual’s visual acuity is an indication of the clarity or clearness of what they are seeing. Visual acuity is typically measured by reading letters on an eye chart.

2. Light Sensitivity. The lack of pigment in the retina and iris generally makes people with albinism sensitive to bright light and glare.

3. Nystagmus. This disorder is characterized by an irregular, side-to-side involuntary eye movement that may be side-to-side, up and down or rotary.

4. Strabismus is a muscle imbalance of the eye which leads to crossing of the eyes or a “lazy eye.” In esotropia, the eye turns inward. In exotropia, the eye turns outward

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ This (and much more) information is redundant, and has been posted on the site at least 2 dozen times.
Are you really, just catching up?

Look around you at all the Jews surrounding you and estimate how many of them are wearing visual aids or have had corrective eye surgery.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ This (and much more) information is redundant, and has been posted on the site at least 2 dozen times.
Are you really, just catching up?

Look around you at all the Jews surrounding you and estimate how many of them are wearing visual aids or have had corrective eye surgery.

I told your dumb ass, these types of vision problems are not correctable by surgery as is myopia with lasers
"wearing visual aids" that are not glasses??
wtf are you talking about?

Jews are only 0.2% or the world's population, what's the point ?

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

MK my man, they made you a victim:
by saying that, you have tacitly accepted the Albinos lie that "Eye Problems" are a DEFINER of Albinism.

Now they can happily dance around saying: "See, were are NOT Albino, our vision is perfect.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We aren't Albinos Mike. You simply like to use it as a derogatory term for us. Why didn't you answer my question Mike??
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^When will you stop lying about it?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

by saying that, you have tacitly accepted the Albinos lie that "Eye Problems" are a DEFINER of Albinism.

Now they can happily dance around saying: "See, were are NOT Albino, our vision is perfect.

Certainly many Albinos DO have Eye Problems, but do all of them as the degenerate lying Albinos say? I don't think so, but Let's test it:

If you Google "Albino", you will find VERY FEW ALBINO PEOPLE WEARING GLASSES.

Does that mean that they are too VAIN to wear glasses?

Not likely.

Does that mean that they can't AFFORD glasses?

Again, Not likely.

So what DOES it mean?

The usual, Albinos are liars.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ True, they are compulsive liars, but in some instances where they are forced to seek cures for their true natures, they are compelled to tell the truth about their condition.

AS the saying goes, The eyes are truly the window to the soul.
You can bet easy money if an European has other than brown/black eyes such as green/blue, they carry the OCA trait and are very likely clinical albinos.

Hearing cannot be used as a visual indicator, but studies show that hearing loss is also an associative trait. I used to wonder why albinos loved treble rich rock music, and now I understand the lack of eumelanin in their inner ears are unable to capture and attenuate the higher frequency bands of sound; Bass, as well as blacks.

Back to vision' The lighter the eyes, the more pronounced the albinism.
This is true for all Europeans, but not true for all Asians who in the majority have brown/black eye color, yet are still testing as sub-clinical albino.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Back to vision' The lighter the eyes, the more pronounced the albinism.
This is true for all Europeans, but not true for all Asians who in the majority have
brown/black eye color, yet are still testing as sub-clinical albino.

All of the material that we have just filtered through in this thread was designed to obfuscate the one basis truth about Albinism:

That is that the simplest way to spot Albinism is simply to look at "SKIN COLOR": after all, what does the WORD Albinism mean? It means "White Skin".

So yes, as this study demonstrates, White Asians are also Albinos.

(And just as with Europeans, the darker skin, and thus, the greater protection from the Sun, is due "ENTIRELY" to "Black Admixture".

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Certainly many Albinos DO have Eye Problems, but do all of them as the degenerate lying Albinos say? I don't think so, but Let's test it:

If you Google "Albino", you will find VERY FEW ALBINO PEOPLE WEARING GLASSES.

Does that mean that they are too VAIN to wear glasses?

Not likely.

Does that mean that they can't AFFORD glasses?

Again, Not likely.

So what DOES it mean?

The usual, Albinos are liars.

what it means is you are an idiot

I posted numerous times, albinos have reduced pigmentation in the retina

People with albinism always have problems with vision (not correctable with eyeglasses) and many have low vision

Again for the stupid

not correctable with eyeglasses

do you have a learning disability or are you just senile?

Again, whta is it the 4th time?

Vision problems of people with Albinism>

1. Reduced visual acuity. Primarily due to the differences in the retina described above, individuals with albinism have a reduced visual acuity. Visual acuity refers to the abilty to see fine detail. An inidividual’s visual acuity is an indication of the clarity or clearness of what they are seeing. Visual acuity is typically measured by reading letters on an eye chart.

2. Light Sensitivity. The lack of pigment in the retina and iris generally makes people with albinism sensitive to bright light and glare.

3. Nystagmus. This disorder is characterized by an irregular, side-to-side involuntary eye movement that may be side-to-side, up and down or rotary.

4. Strabismus is a muscle imbalance of the eye which leads to crossing of the eyes or a “lazy eye.” In esotropia, the eye turns inward. In exotropia, the eye turns outward

again for the stupid

quote:

It was his status as an outcast that ultimately led him to become a musician. After being denied admission to a teacher's college due to poor eyesight at the age of 18, he relocated to Bamako (Mali's capital) to sing on street corners and in local bars.

Salif Keita: "I feel that now is the time to stop atrocities and human sacrifices that are committed against albinos all over Africa. All over Africa, in Burundi, Tanzania, many regions of Africa, albino people are killed, sacrificed, their body parts are sold on the black market. It's really terrible, but now is the time to stop."

-

^^^ he has brown eyes an no glasses

you clowns know nothing about vision disorders and it shows, these disorders are some of primary symptoms that define albinism as well as depigmenation of skin and hair. It is also depigmentaion of the retina, yet many albinos have brown eyes, The crucial area is the fovia at the center of the macula region of the retina, look into bugs and daffy

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

^^ see this? The mother carries the defective P gene (OCA)

But she doesn't have both the female and male copies of it
Only one of her parents had albinism

Again, how many tiimes do I have to explain this to Tom and Jerry?
If one is a carrier of a defective allele for albinism that doesn't necessarily mean they are an albino, In most cases they aren't,
carriers of the defective gene that are not albinos far outnumber those that are

One has to ask, did god have some purpose in having black people pop out albino babies?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

If one is a carrier of a defective allele for albinism that doesn't necessarily mean they are an albino, In most cases they aren't,
carriers of the defective gene that are not albinos far outnumber those that are

One has to ask, did god have some purpose in having black people pop out albino babies?

Lioness - you are such an ASS!!

You can't even cut and paste accurately.

That is because you don't really understand what you're posting about. Like most Albinos, the truth is of little interest to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.visionfortomorrow.org/albinism-faqs/

14. How can two people with normal pigmentation produce a child with albinism?
That is because these parents — like one out of every 75 people — are carriers for albinism. A carrier is someone who has one functional gene and one abnormal gene. (We all have two copies of all genes, except the sex chromosomes X and Y). Because the functional gene overrides the abnormal gene, these people do not have albinism themselves. However, they are still able to pass the abnormal gene on to their child. If the other parent is also a carrier for the same type of albinism, the offspring has a 25% chance of having albinism, a 50% chance of being a carrier, and a 25% chance of having two “normal” genes.

I had at one time completed an Albinism truth table, if I can find it, I will post it.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Is everyone noticing that EVERY Albino source has a somewhat "different" definition of what Albinism is?

They just don't really want to deal with it!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Lioness - you are such an ASS!!

You can't even cut and paste accurately.

That is because you don't really understand what you're posting about. Like most Albinos, the truth is of little interest to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.visionfortomorrow.org/albinism-faqs/

14. How can two people with normal pigmentation produce a child with albinism?
That is because these parents — like one out of every 75 people — are carriers for albinism. A carrier is someone who has one functional gene and one abnormal gene. (We all have two copies of all genes, except the sex chromosomes X and Y). Because the functional gene overrides the abnormal gene, these people do not have albinism themselves. However, they are still able to pass the abnormal gene on to their child. If the other parent is also a carrier for the same type of albinism, the offspring has a 25% chance of having albinism, a 50% chance of being a carrier, and a 25% chance of having two “normal” genes.

I had at one time completed an Albinism truth table, if I can find it, I will post it. [/QB]

As usual Mike posts something varifing what I said and pretends he exposed soemthing, that's one of Mike desperation tactics

It says exactly what I said, A person can carry a defective allele mutation for albinism yet not be an albino

"A carrier is someone who has one functional gene and one abnormal gene. "

I said
"she (the mother) doesn't have both the female and male copies of it
Only one of her parents had albinism"

same damn thing

Mike has this little problem where if two people say the same thing but they don't copy each other word for word, they mean something different and one is lying.

Even if someboy is telling the truth Mike pretends it's a lie
Mike has a need for lies. It's like food to him.

He thinks about white people all day and all night,
He is deep in their underpants

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Lionese is either;

1. Too dumb to understand the basics.

Or

2. Only purpose is to obscure the facts.

Personally, I believe it's a little of both.

As you pointed out in the presented inheritance information, The fact that the woman shown is an OCA carrier doesn't mean one of her parents was an albino.
As I recall, this information has been presented at least a dozen times in threads where Lionese was an active participant.

Look at the statement above where she debunks herself because she fails to understand the data.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Is everyone noticing that EVERY Albino source has a somewhat "different" definition of what Albinism is?

But because each source doesn't copy what the other said word for damn word Mike thinks the definition is different he want to deal with it

Again, every source says albinos have a variety of vision disorders which are not correctable with eyeglasses or surgery.
This is because lack of pigmentation in part of the retina

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Lionese is either;

Or

As you pointed out in the presented inheritance information, The fact that the woman shown is an OCA carrier doesn't mean one of her parents was an albino.

What you are saying is correct
However it changes nothing, The mother's parent was not necessarily an albino but the point is she and her parent both are carriers of one copy of the defective gene
So because soemone may carry an allele like A481T it doesn't mean they are an albino
and as you are pointing out it doesn't mean their parent is an albino but they are all carriers
lioness 9/Team Dufus 1

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QB] Lionese is either;

Or

What you are saying is correct
However it changes nothing, The mother's parent was not necessarily an albino but the point is she and her parent both are carriers of one copy of the defective gene
So because soemone may carry an allele like A481T it doesn't mean they are an albino
and as you are pointing out it doesn't mean their parent is an albino but they are all carriers
lioness 9/Team Dufus 1

Right.

If a person is an OCA carrier yet does not display the traits, then they are just carriers.

If a person carriers the defect AND displays the traits then they are albino. I.E. White people/Europeans.

What's the weather like, there is Russia?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

^^^ 2005

2007>>>

J Hum Genet 2007 52:690–693
DOI 10.1007/s10038-007-0167-9

OCA2*481Thr, a hypofunctional allele in pigmentation, is characteristic of northeastern Asian populations

Isao Yuasa et al
Received: 11 April 2007 / Accepted: 24 May 2007 /

Abstract
Asians as well as Europeans have light skin, for which no genes to date are known to be responsible. A mutation, Ala481Thr (c.G1559A), in the oculocutaneous albinism type II (OCA2) gene has approximately 70% function of the wild type allele in melanogenesis. In this study, the distribution of the mutation was investigated in a total of 2,615 individuals in 20 populations from various areas. OCA2*481Thr prevailed almost exclusively in a northeastern part of Asia. The allele frequency was highest in Buryat (0.24) in Mongolia and showed a north–south downward geographical gradient. These findings suggest that OCA2*481Thr arose in a region of low ultraviolet radiation and thereafter spread to neighboring populations.

Introduction
Skin color is a complex genetic trait that has long intrigued biologists. Its variation among indigenous peoples is obvious and correlated with levels of ultraviolet radiation, becoming lighter in more northerly latitudes (Jablonski and Chaplin 2000). Asians as well as Europeans have light skin, for which no genes to date are known to be respon- sible. Recent interest in signatures of positive selection in candidate pigmentation genes has been raised by a long- range haplotype test and an FST-based approach (Izagirre et al. 2006; Lao et al. 2007; Myles et al. 2007). Some candidate genes appear to have evolved independently after the divergence of Europeans and East Asians. The OCA2 gene, showing relatively strong signatures for natural selection, is included among the candidate genes affecting skin lightening in East Asian populations (McEvoy et al. 2006; Norton et al. 2007).
The human OCA2 gene (GenBank GeneID: 4948; accession numbers: NM_000275 and NT_000015), the homologue of the murine pink-eyed dilution (p) gene, plays a role in regulating the pH of melanosomes. Some mutations in the OCA2 gene result in oculocutaneous albinism type II (OCA2).

A c.G1559A (Ala481Thr; unregistered in Entrez SNP) mutation in exon 14 was first discovered as a compound heterozygote in a European–American patient with apparent autosomal recessive ocular albinism,
and its frequency was estimated to be 0.01 in the testing of 50 unrelated normal Caucasian subjects (Lee et al. 1994).

Thereafter, this mutant allele, OCA2*481Thr, has sporadically been observed in Japa- nese OCA2 patients (Saitoh et al. 2000; Kato et al. 2003; Suzuki et al. 2003a; Kawai et al. 2005; Ito et al. 2006) and a German patient with congenital cataract and mac- ular hypoplasia (Graw et al. 2006).

transfection study showed that OCA2*481Thr had approximately 70% function of the wild type allele in melanogenesis and confirmed it was a relatively mild OCA2 allele (Sviders- kaya et al. 1997). This allele is not rare, but has been observed at a frequency as high as 0.10 in Japanese OCA patients and 0.12 in normally pigmented Japanese vol- unteers (Suzuki et al. 2003b), and it is warned that a number of subclinical patients of OCA2 with this allele might exist not only in Japan, but also all over the world (Kawai et al. 2005). However, as there have been only two studies on distribution of the A481T mutation, it re- mains unknown whether OCA2*481Thr exists in other populations. In this study, therefore, we investigated the frequency of OCA2*481Thr in more than 2,600 people from 20 African and Eurasian populations.

The highest value of the OCA2*481Thr frequency was observed in Buryat [0.24] and the second highest in Khalha [0.13]. The frequencies in northern Han Chinese in Shenyang, Koreans, and Japanese were similar to each other and ranged from 0.075 in Tottori to 0.057 in Okinawa. These values are lower than the data [0.12] in Nagoya, central Japan [Suzuki et al. 2003]. A slight but significant difference in distribution was observed between Okinawa and Nagoya [v2 = 3.92, P < 0.05]. In contrast, other Han Chinese populations were either low or zero. This allele was not found in Indo-European and African populations except for Turks in Germany. A recent study also failed to detect OCA2*481Thr in about 3,000 Euro- pean descendants in Australia [Duffy et al. 2007]. The frequency [0.01] in Caucasians reported previously [Lee et al. 1994] must have been overestimated. Thus, OCA2*481Thr is characteristic of northeastern Asian populations.

Buryat in Mongolia showed the highest frequency, but there may be some populations with higher frequencies in northeast China, Siberia, and/or Central Asia. Anyway, OCA2*481Thr is nearly restricted to a northeastern part of Asia. The distribution of OCA2*481Thr reflects the migration of ancient northeastern Asians. This allele must have occurred recently in a region of low ultraviolet radi- ation and have spread to northeast and Far East Asia.

Recently, mutant alleles in the melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1R), the membrane-associated transporter protein (SLC45A2), and a putative cation exchanger protein (SLC24A5) have been elucidated to play a key role in light skin and its variation in European populations (review, Sturm 2006). In contrast, little is understood about the genetic and molecular basis of light skin color in Asian populations. OCA2*481Thr described here is, of course, not a key mutation responsible for light skin pigmentation in Asians.

-

In other words the key here is

A481T described here is, of course, not a key mutation responsible for light skin pigmentation in Asians.
-although it is characteristic of Asians

^^^ So the damn gene is not even a key mutation responsible for light skin pigmentation

even though as the chart says Buryat Mongolians have the highest frequency of the allele 24%, second place the Khla also of Mongolia 13%
Third, Seoul Korea about 7%

When Kawai in the other study at top said A481T is relatively common in the caucasian population the key word is relativlely he mean 1%

That's 1% of a gene
not a key mutation responsible for light skin pigmentation, a minor player in the many mutatiosn involved in albanism

However this 2007 corrects the error of the 1994 study which was referenced by Kawai
They made a mistake what they thought was a German population turned out to be Turks in Germany
As we can see on the above chart Germans and French have ZERO 0% A481T

END OF STORY

MIKE DEAD

NARMERTOT DEAD

In other words don't believe the hype of aging spin meisters Narmertot and Mikey have been debunked yet again, receipients of a double beatdown c/o lioness productions

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
HeHe
Nice try, but no cigar old man.

The 1st study is correct, while the 2nd is spin.

Japan vs who?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Both articles are from Japan by Japanese authors,

I suspect that you haven't read the Kawai article you posted only the abstract because it costs $33 to read and you or Mike have never posted anything other than the abstract.
Neither of you are even in a psoition to mention that article
When the authors said "relatively common" look up the word relativley. In the context of the article they were talking about 1% of people carrying the allele in Germany.
That is what they meant by relatively common. 1% is relatively common when considering a disorder that rare to begin with.
It turns out those 1% were Turks living in Germany.
As we know OCA 1 is more common in Europeans rather than OCA 2.

Further, the title of the article is

"A patient with subclinical oculocutaneous albinism type 2 diagnosed on getting severely sunburned.
--Kawai 2005"

"subclinical" means displaying no symptoms, they only identified the case when the person got a severe sunburn

Again for the thick, look at the highest frequency of A481T in the world, 24% of Buryat Mongolians.
That doesn't mean 24% of Buryat Mongolians are albinos.
All it means is that they carry the A481T allele which is one of many, one of the minor players in albinism and is not a key mutation responsible for light skin pigmentation in Asians.
This corresponds with the Kawai article title describing the case of a Japanese patient as "subclinical"

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

quote:
HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!

BLACKS HAVE A "OCA-2" gene?????

HOW CAN BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THIS GENE AND NOT BE WHITE???

quote:
^He,he,he,he:

Actually what happened there is the Albinos pulled a fast one on us. In order to hide the CLINICAL evidence of their Albinism, they decided to "RENAME" the gene whose MUTATION causes their condition (Albinism) to the name of their condition (Albinism). Making it appear like the gene in its "MUTATED" STATE is a "NORMAL" human gene.

Of course Black People DO NOT have a OCA2 Gene, they have a "P" gene. When the "P" gene is healthy, Black people make Black people. But when the "P" gene has "Mutated" and is no longer healthy, It CAN cause Black people to produce WHITE people (Albinos).

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Here are some of the Mutations (Defects) in the "P" Gene that can cause Albinism.

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie, deep in the recesses of your primordial mind, do you remember the time pictured above, when your Albino ancestors were suckled by their African mother?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LOL!

Lionese is really trying to catch up, but she fails to realize how far behind she is.

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Comprehensive analysis of oculocutaneous albinism among non-Hispanic caucasians shows that OCA1 is the most prevalent OCA type.

Oculocutaneous albinism (OCA) is a genetically heterogeneous group of disorders characterized by absent or reduced pigmentation of the skin, hair, and eyes. In humans, four genes have been associated with "classical" OCA and another 12 genes with syndromic forms of OCA. To assess the prevalence of different forms of OCA and different gene mutations among non-Hispanic Caucasian patients, we performed DNA sequence analysis of the four genes associated with "classical" OCA (TYR, OCA2, TYRP1, SLC45A2), the two principal genes associated with syndromic OCA (HPS1, HPS4), and a candidate OCA gene (SILV), in 121 unrelated, unselected non-Hispanic/Latino Caucasian patients carrying the clinical diagnosis of OCA. We identified apparent pathologic TYR gene mutations in 69% of patients, OCA2 mutations in 18%, SLC45A2 mutations in 6%, and no apparent pathological mutations in 7% of patients. We found no mutations of TYRP1, HPS1, HPS4, or SILV in any patients. Although we observed a diversity of mutations for each gene, a relatively small number of different mutant alleles account for a majority of the total. This study demonstrates that, contrary to long-held clinical lore, OCA1, not OCA2, is by far the most frequent cause of OCA among Caucasian patients.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Comprehensive analysis of oculocutaneous albinism among non-Hispanic caucasians shows that OCA1 is the most prevalent OCA type.

Oculocutaneous albinism (OCA) is a genetically heterogeneous group of disorders characterized by absent or reduced pigmentation of the skin, hair, and eyes. In humans, four genes have been associated with "classical" OCA and another 12 genes with syndromic forms of OCA. To assess the prevalence of different forms of OCA and different gene mutations among non-Hispanic Caucasian patients, we performed DNA sequence analysis of the four genes associated with "classical" OCA (TYR, OCA2, TYRP1, SLC45A2), the two principal genes associated with syndromic OCA (HPS1, HPS4), and a candidate OCA gene (SILV), in 121 unrelated, unselected non-Hispanic/Latino Caucasian patients carrying the clinical diagnosis of OCA. We identified apparent pathologic TYR gene mutations in 69% of patients, OCA2 mutations in 18%, SLC45A2 mutations in 6%, and no apparent pathological mutations in 7% of patients. We found no mutations of TYRP1, HPS1, HPS4, or SILV in any patients. Although we observed a diversity of mutations for each gene, a relatively small number of different mutant alleles account for a majority of the total. This study demonstrates that, contrary to long-held clinical lore, OCA1, not OCA2, is by far the most frequent cause of OCA among Caucasian patients.

Here again, the European Albinos have set a trap.

OCA2 is characterized by Blue eyes, and Blonde hair: THE EUROPEAN IDEAL!!!!

Meaning that all but the Darkest Europeans are Albino.

By accepting that ONLY OCA1 Europeans, which are characterized by WHITE HAIR, RED EYES, and PURE WHITE SKIN, are "REALLY ALBINOS" you allow the others to ESCAPE and continue the subterfuge.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The only real deduction I can make at this point is that Albinos have repackaged the OCA mutation with the intent of misrepresenting it as a standard, normal gene.

The facts show that any form of OCA has adverse affects on human physiology, from small to large.
OCA is named for what it really is; Oculocutaneous albinism, which is not a normal human positive evolution trait.

Weather it is OCA, TYR (OCA1) or OCA2 (P) mutations, although they exist in and originated in Africans, they all have become a dominate and fixed trait of Europeans, a subspecies of albinos.

With this inherent dominate mutation becoming fixed, European diversity is entirely dependent on which form of the OCA mutation they possess and how severe the albinism symptoms.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
European diversity is entirely dependent on which form of the OCA mutation they possess and how severe the albinism symptoms.

Exactly!
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NT: "OCA is named for what it really is; Oculocutaneous albinism, which is not a normal human positive evolution trait"

Please, offer an example or two of a "normal human positive evolution trait". I'm curious.

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
TYR and DOPA are two normal human traits.

OCA negates them both.

--------------------

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, White people are NOT Albinos. Again everyone knows that the two of you only use Albino as a racist epithet towards Whites. It is meant to belittle, demean, degrade & dehumanize White people due to your extreme intolerable hatred you have for us.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Don't worry Doxie-Lionese,

Everything will be OK.
Brothers and nature are going to work it out.

--------------------

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Narmer, I'm NOT Lioness thank you very much. Not as long as there are White people like me, who will raise their children (both daughters & sons) NOT to mess with non-White men & women. Sorry Black men but not every White woman wants you. Everyone knows that you wish for Whites to be exterminated/genocided Narmer. What exactly would you have done to those Whites who wouldn't touch a Black/other non-White with a 100 foot pole there Narmer?? Pray do tell.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
LOL..You funny!!

Not every black man wants to mate with an albino. At least not me. I'd be too concerned about my children inheriting the disease.

Rather, when I say nature will work it out, I meant that over time those of you like Jews who keep inbreeding and regressing will become susceptible to more and more fatal autosomal diseases.

Also, it's funny how the daughters or grand daughters of klansmen always seem to seek out black men.
Albinos always seek to return to their original and ideal state.
Everything always comes full circle. What comes around, goes around.

100 foot pole? Hehehe. Now that's just silly and almost a magnitude too high. We aren't that big.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

quote:
Doxie, deep in the recesses of your primordial mind, do you remember the time pictured above, when your Albino ancestors were suckled by their African mother?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:

Please, offer an example or two of a "normal human positive evolution trait". I'm curious.

The subject of our conversation "Black Skin" is a "positive evolution trait". It takes the place of hair/fur in protecting humans from the Sun.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
NOT to mess with non-White men & women. Sorry Black men but not every White woman wants you. Everyone knows that you wish for Whites to be exterminated/genocided Narmer. What exactly would you have done to those Whites who wouldn't touch a Black/other non-White with a 100 foot pole there Narmer?? Pray do tell.

Two interesting statements Doxie:

You complain about Extermination/Genocide of Whites/Albinos. When you know quite well that is exactly What you Whites/Albinos have been doing to non-Albinos for the last 500 years and more. I know with a certainty that reference was not accidental, were you aware of the hypocrisy, or was your reference subconscious?

Then you mention that you do not want Black men.
That Also is very interesting: the Middle East and Latin America are almost completely populated by Mulattoes.
Obviously then, Albino Women are Quite fond of Black men. I suspect that "thou doth protest too much". He,he,he,he:

But as MK indicates; most Black men, on the order of 90+% these days, prefer to bestow on Black women.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mike111 & Narmerthoth for responses.

trait: "A trait is a distinct variant of a phenotypic character of an organism that may be inherited, be environmentally determined or be a combination of the two.[1] For example, eye color is a character or abstraction of an attribute, while blue, brown and hazel are traits." wiki

Claimed "normal human positive evolution traits"
* TYR : http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/TYR
* DOPA : http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/DDC ?

The official name of DDC gene is “dopa decarboxylase (aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase).”

These are the right ones?

* "Black Skin": "takes the place of hair/fur in protecting humans from the Sun"

Then why do black-skin people have hair on their/our scalps?

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

quote:

-
Antebellum South...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

DD'eDeN, you have been here since August, surely by now you must know that I do not suffer fools well. If you lack the intelligence to rationally ponder the material, then the correct thing to do is simply lurk and say nothing. Say something stupid like that again, and I will be on your ass.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
 -
Antebellum South...

Nice find lion, I wasn't even thinking in terms "Wet Nurse" I think is the term.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Anyone wanna bet that this DD'eDeN kid is Black like lioness is Black?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^Anyone wanna bet that this DD'eDeN kid is Black like lioness is Black?

What is it about silly subterfuge like that, which is so attractive to Albinos?

What, is it something like "Ha,ha,ha,ha, we fooled the Blacks, we fooled the Blacks!"

It's like with ausar, he seemed so disappointed that no one gave a sh1t.
All it demonstrates is that they are totally cowed and intimidated by Black people.
Why would they get-off on that?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

DD'eDeN, you have been here since August, surely by now you must know that I do not suffer fools well. If you lack the intelligence to rationally ponder the material, then the correct thing to do is simply lurk and say nothing. Say something stupid like that again, and I will be on your ass.
It's an imtelligent question and scientists have asked it

DD'eDeN, Mike often tries to pretend he's smarter than everybody else but he plays the bluff game all the time.
When he encounters a question he has no answer for his answer is kill the messanger rather then admit "I'm not sure"
You will rarely hear Mike admit he's not sure about something

Mike simply does not know the answer your question.
The best he can do is go look at what scientists have said on the tioic and then comment on it and try to pretend he's smart

Scientists dont' know the answer to your question either.
Some have guessed it's to prevent direct sun from hitting the head all day long, even on dark skinned people
Yet bald Masaai women and others have no problem
Others have guessed it is to protect the head from physical inhury, yet there are people with straight thin hair that could grow down to the floor, yet has no bulk and doesn't offer much protection.

http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=159

quote:

The subject of our conversation "Black Skin" is a "positive evolution trait". It takes the place of hair/fur in protecting humans from the Sun.

yes Mike
a four year old could extend the logic here, in places where there is less sunlight, with some excpetions, the broader pattern is that they are therefore lighter

But selective adaptation takes thousands of years. Therefore ome populations haven't been living long enough to undergo mutations related to a change in environment, even for such processes to begin

It's easy to see tropical animals are different from cold climate animals.
Mike has never understood this

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
So Mike if all the nobility & royalty of Europe were Black & Whites were their slaves, where are the pics/paintings of White women suckling Black babies??? After all Queens, Princesses, & Noble women did not suckle their own children.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's an imtelligent question and scientists have asked it

DD'eDeN, Mike often tries to pretend he's smarter than everybody else but he plays the bluff game all the time.
When he encounters a question he has no answer for his answer is kill the messanger rather then admit "I'm not sure"
You will rarely hear Mike admit he's not sure about something

Mike simply does not know the answer your question.
The best he can do is go look at what scientists have said on the tioic and then comment on it and try to pretend he's smart

Scientists dont' know the answer to your question either.
Some have guessed it's to prevent direct sun from hitting the head all day long, even on dark skinned people
Yet bald Masaai women and others have no problem
Others have guessed it is to protect the head from physical inhury, yet there are people with straight thin hair that could grow down to the floor, yet has no bulk and doesn't offer much protection.

http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=159

quote:

yes Mike
a four year old could extend the logic here, in places where there is less sunlight, with some excpetions, the broader pattern is that they are therefore lighter

But selective adaptation takes thousands of years. Therefore ome populations haven't been living long enough to undergo mutations related to a change in environment, even for such processes to begin

It's easy to see tropical animals are different from cold climate animals.
Mike has never understood this

Like I always said, Lionese is as dumb as a brick.

Contrary to your dumb assumption, it is well known why hueman and albinos still have hair.

Due to the differences in black vs albino physiology, hair plays two different roles between species and subspecies.

For blacks, hair performs as a heat exchanger function to radiate internal heat, thus cooling the body.
This is why black hair is more curly because curly hair radiates heat more efficiently.

For albinos, hair is longer and more layered to act as a buffer for solar radiation since their skin lacks adequate melanin to perform the same function.
This is why albino males and females have much more head and body hair than normal huemans. Their hair is meant to shield them from the sun.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Funny Narmer, I could've sworn that Whites had long hair to keep our necks warm LOL. Funny most White women with long hair put their hair UP during the summer to help cool their necks, I know I do as I burn up with it down. In the winter I keep it down to help keep my neck warm.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Like I always said, Lionese is as dumb as a brick.

Yes, and now it has DD'eDeN to keep it company.

But I wasn't even thinking about residual hair on the Human body, especially the head, there are any number of theories as to why that is still present.

You are more in the camp of Dr. Clark who believes that short tightly curled hair on the head, forms a thermal barrier and a Sun barrier for the Brain. If you think of man-made thermal materials, they all have loosely woven fibers with air pockets: just like that type of hair forms.

But please tell me how a person with any kind of functioning Brain, could possibly equate a creature TOTALLY covered in fur, with one with patches covering only the arm pits and parts of the genitals - which seem to obviously serve as "Dry Lubricants" and the head which I just discussed? That is why I got annoyed, that is just sooo dim-witted.

Does that fact that only the Albinos seem to have a problem comprehending this, have something to do with the Albinos tendency to be unnaturally Hairy: including hair covering the entire body?

-
(This is the text accompanying the picture - "During the global economic crisis women pay less attention to metrosexuals and gaze more at hairy men, says a sociologist from Australia.") Yum, yum, huh Doxie?

But okay, if my job is to teach, I will teach:

Lioness and DD'eDeN - this is a "Normal" Chimp.

-

This is a Chimp with "NO" Fur, can you see how they are different?

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

But okay, if my job is to teach, I will teach:

Lioness and DD'eDeN - this is a "Normal" Chimp.

-

This is a Chimp with "NO" Fur, can you see how they are different?

.The subject of our conversation "Black Skin" is a "positive evolution trait". It takes the place of hair/fur in protecting humans from the Sun.

- [/QB]

yes Mike, no sarcasm to follow, I agree with this

The only thing you haven't added to this is that there are very different levels of sunlight intensity in different parts of the world therefore someone doesn't have to have skin as dark in Norway than they do in Uganda
In other words variation
We do see some exceptions to this, many American Indians and Mongolians for instance, are dark skinned which may be due to migration patterns, cultural practices, diet or some nuance delaying mutation sweeps.
Neverthless you see a fairly broad pattern that in the Northern hemisphere which has less sunlight multi millions of people are lighter. To be as dark as somebody from Senegal is simply not needed in Canada
In other words if there were multi generations hairless chimps living in Chicago their skin would probably stay like the hairless chimp in the photo.
But if they lived in Uganda, after several thousand years they might easily get darker, makes sense right?
These changes occur gradually over thousands of years, patterns we cannot see easily on casual observation

-

^^^ Why is this guy hairy and why is a wooley mammoth hairy but Africans aren't hairy?
It's probably because that man's ancestors were exposed to more cold conditions and his body is starting to head toward producing fur to stay warm
There is no need to see evolution as the more recent tyhing being more "advanced" than the other. It is ismply adapatation to new conditions.

The ancestors of humans were probably fur covered primates
One might try to say that we lost most of our hair because we are abnormal. I would say there are probably adaptive reasons for it.
What is shows is change in phenotype over long periods of time i

Again tropical animals often look very different than artic or desert animals. again you might find exceptions but this is generally true, right Mike and Narmer?

Another thing to consider is that when people migrated to cold places in the world unless you have clothing, in Chicago you will die in the winter without it.
Human beings have had an artfifical aid when migrating into some of these areas, clothing
And the byproduct of clothing is also a barrier against the sun.
real talk, rght Mike and Narmer?
Only modern people are foolish enough to deliberatly sunbathe and that as I have shown in an article is a strong factor in skin cancer increase statistics.
And obviously when a person from Russia moves to Austrailia has to take many more precausions aginst the sun than they do in Moscow.
Again different climates affect people differently
So beacause humans have been wearing clothing for thousnads of years in the cold climates they are more cold adapted than tropical people but they are still part tropical

It has been noted some lighter skinned Arabs may have tanned brown faces but their skin is lighter under their clothes.
They have the ability to tan but they wear clothes covering their bodies as most dark skinned people also in desert climates

It's easier to get a more accurate take on how dark somebody's skin is in color photos rather than black and white

-

-

-

-

-

These are some Mahra people from Yemen
To me they sort of look in between Asian Indians and African

This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com