EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe (Page 73)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75   
Author Topic: European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWWWWW look, Mikey boy White people hater, Markie boy White people hater, Liar Winters the White people hater & the White people hater Narmer, the Black racists are still up to their old tricks and have even been joined by a White people hating Black racist Black supremacist in training XyyMan how sweet.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^

Please come up with a better insult. this white people black hating **** is so lammmmmeeeeeeee

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
^^^^

Please come up with a better insult. this white people black hating **** is so lammmmmeeeeeeee

Ignore her-that limited vocabulary is a direct result of her simple mind. I'll bet she hasn't understand any of the dna/skeletal/craniometric evidence on this thread and is simply regurgitating the mantra out of habit.
Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And OP,thanks for this thread! It should be saved by all serious people as it proves several mutually reinforcing theories Esers have been saying for a while.
Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ES should use some of that AD money they are squeezing out of the site to give a financial "thread of the year" award to TS'ers who initiate understanding threads.
These are the threads that pull in people to the site enabling ya'll to get more Google Ad-Link dollars.

ES, you Albinos owe Marc some of that loot! Pay the man, and don't try to Jew him down into accepting less.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu22:
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
^^^^

Ignore her-that limited vocabulary is a direct result of her simple mind. I'll bet she hasn't understand any of the dna/skeletal/craniometric evidence on this thread and is simply regurgitating the mantra out of habit.
I have quite an extensive vocabulary when I wish to use it you stupid racist idiot. I simply don't use it with the likes of you. Can I help what you, Mike, Marc, Clyde, Narmer, Egmond and ilk are? I simply call you what you are.

You are Black- CHeck

You ARE racists - Check

You DO hate Whites - Check

You ARE Black Supremacists - Check

If it walks like a fricking duck, quacks like a duck then it IS a duck, nothing wrong with me calling you out for what you are.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Actually Dixie chick, I don't believe in and fully reject the white conceived concept of race. So, if I don't believe in it, there is no way I can be a racist.

rac·ist
  [rey-sist]
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others based on skin color.

In my mind, race is non-existent.

If it makes you feel better, I suppose I can be labelled as a MELANINIST, if you insist on labelling.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose I can be labelled as a MELANINIST ...also

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ Actually Dixie chick, I don't believe in and fully reject the white conceived concept of race. So, if I don't believe in it, there is no way I can be a racist.

rac·ist
  [rey-sist]
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others based on skin color.

If it makes you feel better, I suppose I can be labelled as a MELANINIST, if you insist on labelling.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

rac·ist
  [rey-sist]
noun

mel·an·ist
noun
a person who believes that dark skinned people are superior to light skinned people

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^
How did you derive that, from this;

Melanism is a development of the dark-colored pigment melanin in the skin or its appendages a nd is the opposite of albinism .

Historically, it was also the medical term for black jaundice.[2] The word melanism is deduced from the Greek: μελανός, meaning "black pigment"

Never-mind. It just came to me that it is a derivative of the dysfunctional operation of the Sulphuric brain.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Nope Narmer & Xyyboy, you are BOTH Black racists & Black supremacists. Good going Narmer & Xyyboy, you both admitted you hate White people & that you think that Whites are inferior, you are RACISTS.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

rac·ist
  [rey-sist]
noun

mel·an·ist
noun
a person who believes that dark skinned people are superior to light skinned people

quote:
^

Melanism is a development of the dark-colored pigment melanin in the skin or its appendages a nd is the opposite of albinism .

Historically, it was also the medical term for black jaundice.[2] The word melanism is deduced from the Greek: μελανός, meaning "black pigment"

Never-mind. It just came to me that it is a derivative of the dysfunctional operation of the Sulphuric brain.

-

full entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory

also see references section

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Oh, I see.

You got it from the KKKlan's Wiki fictional dictionary.

LOL. I had forgotten that you once compared the black panthers and NOI as being equal to the klan.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^ Oh, I see.

You got it from the KKKlan's Wiki fictional dictionary.

LOL. I had forgotten that you once compared the black panthers and NOI as being equal to the klan.

I never compared the BPP to the Klan, I have a relative who was a member
Either you have a quote from me or you do not, stop lying

You believe dark skinned people are superior to light skinned people, what's the problem just say "yes I do" and we can move on,
honesty is the best policy most of your posts are claims that dark skin is superior, similarly the NOI says white people are the devil and black people are God
God is superior to the Devil, right?
Isn't all this very obvious? People claiming superiority over another people
Why dont you be honest and say "yes we are superior to whites, so what", then we can move on

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Hehehe...You get all that from Wiki too?

Cause & effect and Karma are a bytch, right.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ Hehehe...You get all that from Wiki too?

Cause & effect and Karma are a bytch, right.

No I get it from the Supreme Wisdom, I learned the lessons and I have known some traveling men
The concept of Karma is a form of spookism

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Like most albinos, you live in a world of denial and delusion.
All of the biological information posted on melanin and it's properties were quoted directly from white and Jewish research papers. Albinos expend trillions of dollars in R&D funding devoted to melanin.

Don't blame it on me that your delusional people hide the fact that Melanin research is the second leading medical research candidate in the world.
Don't blame me if you cannot accept what the data reveals about why albinos are different than normal huemans.

If the information gives you headaches, just take another pill.

Antidepressants rapidly alter brain architecture, study finds

-

A single dose of a popular class of psychiatric drug used to treat depression can alter the brain’s architecture within hours, even though most patients usually don’t report improvement for weeks, a new study suggests.

More than 1 in 10 adults in the U.S. use these drugs, which adjust the availability of a chemical transmitter in the brain, serotonin, by blocking the way it is reabsorbed. The so-called Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, or SSRIs, include Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Paxil and Zoloft.

They created 3-D maps of connections that “matter” to gray matter: interdependence, not just anatomical connection. They relied on a discovery in the late 1990s that low-frequency brain signaling during relative inactivity, such as daydreaming, is a good indicator of functional connectivity.

When more serotonin was available, this resting state functional connectivity decreased on a broad scale, the study found. This finding was not particularly surprising -- other studies have shown a similar effect in brain regions strongly associated with mood regulation.

But there was a two-fold shock: Some areas of the brain appeared to buck the trend and become more interdependent. And all the changes were evident only three hours after the single dosage.

Why Are Anti-Psychotics the Most Common Prescription Drugs in America?

Has America become a nation of psychotics? You would certainly think so, based on the explosion in the use of antipsychotic medications. In 2008, with over $14 billion in sales, antipsychotics became the single top-selling therapeutic class of prescription drugs in the United States, surpassing drugs used to treat high cholesterol and acid reflux.

Once upon a time, antipsychotics were reserved for a relatively small number of patients with hard-core psychiatric diagnoses – primarily schizophrenia and bipolar disorder – to treat such symptoms as delusions, hallucinations, or formal thought disorder. Today, it seems, everyone is taking antipsychotics. Parents are told that their unruly kids are in fact bipolar, and in need of anti-psychotics, while old people with dementia are dosed, in large numbers, with drugs once reserved largely for schizophrenics. Americans with symptoms ranging from chronic depression to anxiety to insomnia are now being prescribed anti-psychotics at rates that seem to indicate a national mass psychosis.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[ Melanin research is the second leading medical research candidate in the world.

No it isn't, stop making up stuff
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[ Melanin research is the second leading medical research candidate in the world.

No it isn't, stop making up stuff
Yes, it is.
Take another pill for your SBS (Sulphur Brain Syndrome).

Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

rac·ist
  [rey-sist]
noun

mel·an·ist
noun

quote:
^

-

full entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory

also see references section

also
melanin and pseudo science

Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Albino Pseudo rebuttals of The True science of Melanin

http://dukespace.lib.duke.edu/dspace/bitstream/handle/10161/5670/Peles_duke_0066D_11035.pdf

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^MK, please allow me to use your data in it's proper context.

For years, the Albino people had total control of all mediums of information. Their words were the only ones that the world was allowed to hear, but things have changed, now Blacks have access to media, and now their research and discovered facts can be disseminated to a world hungry for truth and knowledge. As soon as the truth about the BENEFITS of Black skin was disseminated, the Albinos, who had for centuries promoted the concept that Black skin was inferior, sought to discredit this new knowledge by calling it "Reverse Racism".

-

But as usual, what they say is not truthful, Melanin, or specifically Eumelanin IS PROTECTIVE in many ways, most of which are still not really known and understood.

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antioxidant

An antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that transfers electrons or hydrogen from a substance to an oxidizing agent. Oxidation reactions can produce free radicals. In turn, these radicals can start chain reactions. When the chain reaction occurs in a cell, it can cause damage or death to the cell.

Antioxidants terminate these chain reactions by removing free radical intermediates, and inhibit other oxidation reactions. They do this by being oxidized themselves, so antioxidants are often reducing agents such as thiols, ascorbic acid, or polyphenols.

Pro-oxidants

Pro-oxidants are chemicals that induce oxidative stress, either by generating reactive oxygen species or by inhibiting antioxidant systems. The oxidative stress produced by these chemicals can damage cells and tissues, for example an overdose of the analgesic paracetamol (acetaminophen) can fatally damage the liver, partly through its production of reactive oxygen species.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^
Mike, I don't have time to detail every one of the inaccurate reactionary statements made in the above Afro-centric Pseudo science nonsense paper which really just a collection of albino whining.

The Duke University study I posted contains current melanin research information that refutes all of the non-science based opinions of that Anti-Afrocentric paper.

Did you notice this study shows how increased levels of Phaeomelanin & decreased Eumelanin leads to cancer?
Also, this strongly suggests why the huge delta in Pineal gland calcification is magnitudes higher in Albinos than blacks.
Lastly, Neuromelanins as well as skin melanocytes both originates from the same source; The Neural Crest.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
AWWW, isn't it sweet the two Whitey hating, Black racist, Black supremacists are having a I HATE WHITEY, KILL WHITEY party, how sweet. Just admit it Narmer & Mike you hate White people.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
AWWW, isn't it sweet the two Whitey hating, Black racist, Black supremacists are having a I HATE WHITEY, KILL WHITEY party, how sweet. Just admit it Narmer & Mike you hate White people.

It's not that we hate White/albino people. It's that we hate lies, we hate phoney science, and we hate Racism. You people need to step forward and admit your Albinism (then it's no longer an issue), and you need to admit your past crimes in that regard.

Certainly you have seen my conversations with the African youths, can you honestly say that they wouldn't benefit greatly from knowing the truth? Of course they would, that's why I think that Albino people should institute a south African type truth and reconciliation commission, so that Albinos can confess their sins and Blacks who could not mentally comprehend our hidden past, may get an opportunity to grapple with a reality different from what they were taught. This also might very likely spur intellectual development in those effected.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:

Doxie-Ralph
If there are sections of the study you have problems comprehending feel free to PM me and I will break it down in laymen's terms that even Lionese could understand.
But, you have to be serious and not play your usual reactionary denial game.
I find it interesting that albinos downplay the vital role of melanin, yet massively fund intense research in every major albino university/college/medical institute in the world.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike there is NOTHING to admit as we are NOT Albinos therefore we do NOT have Albinism. You wouldn't know truth if it came up and bit you on the backside boy. All you are doing is teaching Black youth lies while trying to degrade, demean, & dehumanize White youth. Stripping White youth of everything that is theirs. You won't even answer my questions that I have been asking now what does that tell ya.

Narmer, why the heck would I pm your Black racist White hating, wanna be psychologist butt anything. Like I'd believe a word you have to say.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
http://www.albinism.org/publications/what_is_albinism.html

-

the presence of eye problems that defines the diagnosis of albinism.

People with albinism always have problems with vision (not correctable with eyeglasses) and many have low vision. The degree of vision impairment varies with the different types of albinism and many people with albinism are “legally blind,” but most use their vision for many tasks including reading and do not use Braille. Some people with albinism have sufficient vision to drive a car. Vision problems in albinism result from abnormal development of the retina and abnormal patterns of nerve connections between the eye and the brain. It is the presence of these eye problems that defines the diagnosis of albinism. Therefore the main test for albinism is simply an eye examination.

-
An Albino boy is pictured with
black pupils in a school.
The seven-year-old Tanzanian boy
was attacked as he walked home
with four school friends and his arm
was hacked off (file picture)

-
Kabula, age 13, survived a
brutal machete attack in April 2010. Her entire right arm was hacked off.

Sep 20, 2014

This past month, African albinos
have suffered through an especially vicious time. In Tanzania, a young albino man’s body was discovered in a swamp where someone had carved out a large patch of white skin and bore a hole in his abdomen. On Aug. 5, three machete-wielding men hacked off the right arm of a 15-year-old albino girl. They later attacked her albino uncle, but he was able to escape. Authorities arrested the men, who said a local witchdoctor was ready to pay them $6,000 in U.S. currency for the girl’s arm. On Aug. 7, armed men descended upon a 35-year-old albino woman and cut off her lower arm, but not before killing her husband, who died trying to defend her. United Nations officials reported at least five known assaults on albinos in Tanzania alone last month. Since 1998, there have been 332 documented attacks on albinos in the area. Exact numbers are elusive, however, because most occur in rural areas and often relatives of the albinos are involved in the violence.

Albino body parts have a long history of use in folk magic by local witchdoctors. Often the bones, skin and genitals of albinos are ground down and mixed into potions and charms. Albino hair is threaded into fishermen’s nets to ensure a good catch. Gold miners covet their bones as amulets to bring luck. Peter Ash, who heads an albinism-rights organization called Under the Same Sun, points out: “In sub-Saharan Africa, there’s a significant belief in witchcraft, which often involves the use of body parts. It has been the case long before colonization. It’s part of a deep-seated cultural, historical and spiritual practice.” Research reports that 93 percent of Christians and Muslims in Tanzania belief in witchcraft, which is at the epicenter of these crimes.

There is also a quite disturbing belief that having sex with an albino woman or virgin girl can cure HIV/AIDS.

The median annual income in Tanzania is $600 in U.S. currency. Partial limbs of an albino fetch hundreds of dollars on the underground market. Entire albino bodies reportedly go for $75,000 in U.S. funds. Obviously, prices like that are not supported by the impoverished rural communities. It’s widely believed that affluent members of society are behind the purchasing of these body parts and traditional witchdoctors are ever more catering to the appetites of the wealthy. It’s reported that prior to elections, attacks on albinos spike. This gives rise to the belief many politicians are unwilling to run a campaign without invoking a little folk magic on their side. And if the rulers of the country are indeed involved, it is unlikely any meaningful crackdown will come soon.

In an attempt to protect albino children, special schools and living facilities away from the public eye have been created. Critics claim they have quickly degraded into understaffed, neglectful facilities, where sexual abuse is rampant and children grow up illiterate. However bad these places may be, the albinos at least seem to be physically safe for now.

The lack of acceptance for albinos is mind boggling. When the white child is born to black parents, many suspect the mother of having copulated with a white man. It’s also possible that the child is an actual ghost of a former European colonist in this belief system. In Zimbabwe, albinos are thought to be possessed by spirits of evil and are called “sope.” Because of this attitude, many albinos are choosing to live out their lives in the protected colonies much like lepers had to do in the 19th century. Even after death, an albino doesn’t enjoy peace. Family members have been known to encase the body in cement or bury them in remote unmarked graves to thwart grave robbers. Other families simply cut out the middleman and sell off the body of the deceased to the witchdoctors directly.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Therefore the main test for albinism is simply an eye examination.

Doxie, you are constantly saying that you can't believe anything that MK or I say, what you don't say is that it's because we are Black men.

Well what do you have to say about Albinos who try to obfuscate their, and your Albinism, with pure lying nonsense like the above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who wear "Coke Bottle Glasses."

-

-

-

HOW ABOUT IT DOXIE, ACCORDING TO THE ASS-HOLES AT NOAH, (Which is a VOLUNTEER organization, NOT a PROFESSIONAL organization (who but an idiot like lioness would quote them), all the people above are CLINICAL Albinos (as opposed to fixed Albino which is what most White people are), do you agree?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
AbilityPath (Also a volunteer Albinism org.)

DIAGNOSIS

The diagnosis of albinism can be challenging. If albinism is suspected, concerns should be communicated to the pediatrician who will refer the family to a pediatric ophthalmologist. If a child has OCA, diagnosis will often be based first on the fair color of the child's skin and hair. A diagnosis of albinism may be suspected when a child develops rhythmic, involuntary eye movements (nystagmus) within the first few weeks of life.

http://www.abilitypath.org/areas-of-development/physical-development/vision/articles/albinism.html

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike I am NOT an Albino I do NOT have Albinism you Whitey hating, White child harming Black racist moron. White people are NOT Albino nothing Mike.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie, all of these children have been diagnosed with Albinism.

-

-

http://www.healthofchildren.com/A/Albinism.html

-

http://www.drjaredcooper.com/vision-problems/ocular-albinism/

-
(This picture and the following text is from a Albinism forum).

We are trying to figure out if our one year old daughter has albinism. Our doctors of course are no help. We have had her blood shipped off to boston and it came back inconclusive. basically they are saying they are finding nothing in her genes that says albinism. She has one variant that they dont know anything about. We had our blood sent there and it was also inconclusive. Our daughter has WHITE hair and blue eyes. She has very light skin. Her skin doesnt seem to be sensitive to sun and she doesnt seem to have a problem with bright light....almost the opposite...she LOVES to stare at bright lights. She is also lacking the part of her eye called the fovea, has low pigmentation in her eyes and has a lateral nystagmus. I (her mother) have a lateral nystagmus and her father has low pigment. We are just wondering if anyone else has had problems diagnosing albinism or if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Our doctors are hesitant to make a "diagnosis" because they cant find OCA on a genetic level. All the signs are there but they actually told me yesterday that "we think it isnt OCA, because they dont see the normal gene that goes with it" well what is it then!!!! I see that your daughter has glasses....were your doctors actually able to tell you what your daughters vision is? Ours say they wont be able to tell until shes 3-5 years old. We dont have a whole lot of places to go for different opinions so we have been going across the state to the university of iowa.

Hi,most people get their diagnosis through their eye doctor. Not all eye doctors have experience with different forms of albinism so it is common for parents to change doctors a few times to find one who knows what they are talking about. Some people were adults when they were diagnosed. My daughter was not diagnosed until 2 for this reason. I knew their was something else beside nystagmus so I switched doctors. They dilated my daughters eyes and noticed that lack of pigment then I brought my son in at almost 6 and the same thing. Genetic testing for albinism can be like that. Some parents do not bother with testing and some do. Some genetic testing comes up inconclusive because they do not know all the forms of albinism. This does not mean that the person does not have albinism. Many people or insurance companies do not want to pay for all of the test either. To check for each form of albinism is a different test. They check the common forms and then stop because it is expensive. Hopefully a couple of the parents who went through testing can chime and give you their experience. The first 2 doctors I saw said they would not give glasses until 4, but thankful the doc we are with now gave my daughter a prescription for glasses and opened up her world! I take my kids to dr, Hertle in Pittsburgh and so do many others due to the fact we have not found eye doctors familiar enough with their condition. I drive hours to get there but it is worth it. Some are blessed to have a good doctor locally though.

"OCA" has many genetic locations, and there is OCA1a, OCA1b, OCA2a, OCA2b......each has a different genetic location--which is why most of us do not have a genetic diagnosis--it is too expensive. For us to test OCA1a (what we think my son has) would cost $1000 since insurance denies covering it, as there is no medical grounds for knowing, it won't affect treatment. HPS (Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome) can be tested for free (other than shipping the blood, cost us about $50)--it is a form of albinism that has a bleeding disorder among other issues, there is a forum here on the AOC specifically for HPS and has instructions on how to contact for info on how to do the blood draw and get it to the international albinism center at the U of MN I would ask for the albinism diagnosis to be entered into her record, so you can get appropriate vision services. Daniel's first Pedi Opth wrote "suspected OCA" and we could not get vision services thru early intervention since it said "suspected" He changed it to "OCA, to be confirmed by eye exams at 6 months of age" They can find out a prescription much younger than age 3-5, but to really know what the acuity is, the child needs to be able to respond verbally to what is seen.

I just love the white hair although one thing that really annoys me is everyone calling evie a "toe head"...I mean come on people...lol.... And evie has the same shirt as they purple one in carrah's picture....just in pink! And I agree...nobody even thinks albinism because they picture the red eyes so she just gets called blondie by strangers.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear, as you can plainly see, it is not MK and I who lie and obfuscate about Albinism, it is your own Albino people. Even the professionals are like an Ostrich with it's head in the sand, they just don't want to know!

-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Mike

Check out the "spin" these lying media albinos put on this reality.

Why Up to 90% of Asian Schoolchildren Are Nearsighted
Researchers say the culprit is academic ambition: spending too much time studying indoors and not enough hours in bright sunlight is ruining kids' eyesight

Scientists say an epidemic of myopia, or nearsightedness, is sweeping through Asian children, and is likely due to students’ spending too much time indoors studying and not enough time outside in the sunlight.

It has long been thought that nearsightedness is mostly a hereditary problem, but researchers led by Ian Morgan of Australian National University say the data suggest that environment has a lot more to do with it.

Reporting in the journal Lancet, the authors note that up to 90% of young adults in major East Asian countries, including China, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore and South Korea, are nearsighted.
The overall rate of myopia in the U.K., by contrast, is about 20% to 30%.

Myopia, which causes people to see clearly things that are near but not those that are at a distance, is the result of elongation of the eyeball, which leads to misalignment of light on the retina. Instead of landing on the retina at the back of the eye, incoming light converges at a point in front of the retina, leading to blurry images at a distance. Animal studies show that during early development, if the eye is not allowed to regulate its size to the proper length, then myopia can occur.

Albinism: Its Implications for Refractive Development
Christine F. Wildsoet, Peter J. Oswald and Simon Clark 2

Mayo Clinic

Our interest in albinism is in its implications for refractive development. Published refractive profiles for albino populations are generally abnormal, with high refractive errors, including high with-the-rule astigmatism, being frequently encountered. However, there are discrepancies between studies in terms of the overall bias in refractive errors, with both myopia and hyperopia being reported.
One of the questions addressed in the study reported here was whether the source of such discrepancies lies in interstudy differences in the representation of albino subtypes; subtype information is not provided in any of the cited studies.
A second question addressed in our study was whether the abnormal refractive profiles of albinos can be explained in terms of impaired emmetropization. In the process of normal development, neonatal refractive errors, which may be quite high, become attenuated through a process of emmetropization that is now known to have both“ passive”13 and “active” components.

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
.  -

People with albinism always have problems with vision (not correctable with eyeglasses) and many have low vision

Individuals with albinism lack pigmentation in the eye. In a ‘normal-sighted’ eye, pigment is found in different parts of the eye and performs a function in each part. In addition, albinism alters the structure of the eye and the optic nerve. It is important to note that because the eye develops differently in someone with albinism, conventional treatments, such as surgery or eyeglasses, do not correct the problem.

-

1. Reduced visual acuity. Primarily due to the differences in the retina described above, individuals with albinism have a reduced visual acuity. Visual acuity refers to the abilty to see fine detail. An inidividual’s visual acuity is an indication of the clarity or clearness of what they are seeing. Visual acuity is typically measured by reading letters on an eye chart.

2. Light Sensitivity. The lack of pigment in the retina and iris generally makes people with albinism sensitive to bright light and glare.

3. Nystagmus. This disorder is characterized by an irregular, side-to-side involuntary eye movement that may be side-to-side, up and down or rotary.

4. Strabismus is a muscle imbalance of the eye which leads to crossing of the eyes or a “lazy eye.” In esotropia, the eye turns inward. In exotropia, the eye turns outward

In other words put simply for the clowns

if a person does not lack pigment in the eye they are not an albino

Acommon myth is that people with albinism must have red eyes. People with albinism usually have blue or gray eyes which sometimes appear reddish in certain types of light.

you people are sick old vampires, trying to feel superior to these people on the basis of their skin, tying to make up for your failure and inadequacies

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
ARDO - Lioness is reposting material that has already been debunked.

First, NOAH is not a medical authority.

Second, Cited medical authority above clearly states that NOAH is wrong.

Then this degenerate idiot and liar debunks herself: the idiots post states that "if a person does not lack pigment in the eye they are not an albino".

THEN THE IDIOT POST A PICTURE OF A "BROWN EYED" Albino!!!!

Damn she's stupid.

-

Ban the lying idiot Lioness.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

you people are sick old vampires, trying to feel superior to these people on the basis of their skin, tying to make up for your failure and inadequacies.

That's not fair lioness, if it was up to me you Albinos could deny your Albinism until the Cows come home!

But did you see my posts with the African Youths?

Do you see how totally fuched-up their minds are?
On the one hand they talk bad about the White man:
Then on the other hand they acknowledge him as the superior human, and the creator of mans civilizations except Egypt.

And worst of all: they swallowed every lie and nonsense the White man taught them, hook, line, and sinker: Including about your Albinism.

DO YOU KNOW THAT THOSE POOR DEARS IN AFRICA CALL AFRICAN ALBINOS:

"FAKE WHITE PEOPLE"!!!

Now don't you think that I as a Black man, have a right and duty to try and rectify their warped thinking?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Africa is a large continent with a vast black majority with black governments and many African countries are in a period of economic upswing
How can somebody living in a country, part of a 13% the population (no chances for majority vote) living under a white dominated govrnment part of a group the vast majority of whose ancestors were brought to America by force, how can that person be in a position (this includeds me) to tell Africans how to think?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike cut the Albino crap, Whites do NOT have Albinism. Everyone knows that you only use Albino as a racist epithet towards Whites, meant to degrade, demean, belittle, & dehumanize Whites simply because of your hatred for us. I as a White woman have a duty to prevent you from harming White children/youth by stealing what is theirs & from trying to make them ashamed of their fair skin thinking that their skin is a defect to be ashamed of & gotten rid of, trying to make them think that they are somehow inferior. Stripping White children of their history, their ancestors, their heritage, their identities, their homeland. Why Mike, what makes you hate Whites so much that you'd want to do that????
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] ARDO - Lioness is reposting material that has already been debunked.

First, NOAH is not a medical authority.

Second, Cited medical authority above clearly states that NOAH is wrong.

Mike what are you talking about? You or Narmthertot have cited to source which says someone can be an albino yet
not have problems with vision (which are not correctable with eyeglasses)

read this:

People with albinism ALWAYS have problems with vision (not correctable with eyeglasses)

not correctable with eyeglasses

again for your dumb ass:

People with albinism ALWAYS have problems with vision (not correctable with eyeglasses)

not correctable with eyeglasses

^^ particulalry in OCA 1 most common in Europeans

-
Model Diandre Forrest, reduced pigment in the eyes is evident,
abnormal development of the retina

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/albinism/basics/causes/con-20029935

MAYO CLINIC bitch...

Regardless of which gene mutation is present, vision impairment is a key feature of all types of albinism. These impairments are caused by irregular development of the optic nerve pathways from the eye to the brain and from abnormal development of the retina.

OCA 1 Oculocutaneous albinism. Oculocutaneous (ok-u-low-ku-TAY-nee-us) albinism is caused by a mutation in one of four genes. People with oculocutaneous albinism (OCA) type 1 have milky white skin, white hair and blue eyes at birth. Some people with OCA type 1 never experience an increase in pigmentation, but others begin to produce melanin during early childhood. Their hair may become a golden blond, brown or red, and their irises may change color and lose some translucence.

OCA type 2 is most common in sub-Saharan Africans, African-Americans and Native Americans. The hair may be yellow, auburn, ginger or red, the eyes can be blue-gray or tan, and the skin is white at birth. With sun exposure, the skin may, over time, develop freckles, moles or lentigines.

People with OCA type 3, mainly found in black South Africans, usually have reddish-brown skin, ginger or reddish hair, and hazel or brown eyes. OCA type 4 looks similar to type 2 and is most often found in people of East Asian descent.

Pediatric Retina
edited by Mary Elizabeth Hartnet, MD
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins

-

-

^^^ there it is fam, Mike and narmertot thoroughly debunked
A key factor in the diagnosis of albinism is, despite an African albino have brown ro grey eyes is abnormal developement of the retina.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ LOL.
You are so transparent, you fool no one but yourself.
As you are well aware Albinism occurs with different gradients of the defect.
The false statement you are proposing about ALL forms of albinism has none correctable vision is false as can be shown in the many asian studies showing many Myopic near-sighted Asians wear vision correcting glasses or undergo laser eye surgery.
All you have debunked is yourself for not fully reading the many articles previously posted.

Using the ocular diagnosis of albinism and comparing Asians to Europeans, the Europeans show much greater visual signs of the defect where Europeans will have the greater presence of blue, green eyes.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

The false statement you are proposing about ALL forms of albinism has none correctable vision is false as can be shown in the many asian studies showing many Myopic near-sighted Asians wear vision correcting glasses or undergo laser eye surgery.
All you have debunked is yourself for not fully reading the many articles previously posted.

quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth

http://healthland.time.com/2012/05/07/why-up-to-90-of-asian-schoolchildren-are-nearsighted/

Why Up to 90% of Asian Schoolchildren Are Nearsighted
Researchers say the culprit is academic ambition: spending too much time studying indoors and not enough hours in bright sunlight is ruining kids' eyesight

fool you quote an article on near sighted Asians who are not albino and nowhere in the article is albinism even mentioned, are you high on dope?
furthermore the article cites environmental conditions rather than genetics as the cause, stop posting irrelevant information you snake oil salesman

-and now you have to switch to Asians?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
OCA type 2 is most common in sub-Saharan Africans, African-Americans and Native Americans. The hair may be yellow, auburn, ginger or red, the eyes can be blue-gray or tan, and the skin is white at birth. With sun exposure, the skin may, over time, develop freckles, moles or lentigines.

People with OCA type 3, mainly found in black South Africans, usually have reddish-brown skin, ginger or reddish hair, and hazel or brown eyes. OCA type 4 looks similar to type 2 and is most often found in people of East Asian descent.

-

Almost every post of mine includes a statement of how much Albino people lie. Usually it's because they are trying to present false history, but sometimes, like now, they lie because they can't stand to think logically and truthfully about the subject - it's just too painful.

Please note the difference between what Lioness posted and what is posted on Wiki, which uses cited scientific sources. (The number next to a statement links to it's source).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oculocutaneous_albinism#cite_note-eMedicine1-8

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
you cited wikipedia I cited a medical text on the retina

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
-

[b]Almost every post of mine includes a statement of how much Albino people lie. Usually it's because they are trying to present false history, but sometimes, like now, they lie because they can't stand to think logically and truthfully about the subject - it's just too painful.

every statement you quote is has a high probability of being written by a white person

From now on only quote black primary researchers, or don't bother, hypocrtite

-

^^^ this is the bottom line, all you need to deal with
not clownery where one source says "reddish" hair but another "strawberry blond" and you act as if you exposed something, fool

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/oculocutaneous-albinism

NIH

(OCA 2)
Type 2 occurs more frequently in African Americans, some Native American groups, and people from sub-Saharan Africa.

What is the normal function of the OCA2 gene?

The OCA2 gene (formerly called the P gene) provides instructions for making a protein called the P protein. This protein is located in melanocytes, which are specialized cells that produce a pigment called melanin. Melanin is the substance that gives skin, hair, and eyes their color. Melanin is also found in the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye (the retina), where it plays a role in normal vision.
Although the exact function of the P protein is unknown, it is essential for normal pigmentation and is likely involved in the production of melanin.

http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene/OCA2

More than 80 mutations in the OCA2 gene have been identified in people with oculocutaneous albinism type 2

^^^ This is where dummies get confused

OCA 2 is a normal gene (formerly called the P gene)
This gene is essential for normal pigmentaion

However mutations in the OCA 2 gene cause albinism in offspring when both parents are carriers of the mutated OCA 2 genes. This means a person can even carry the defective form of the gene but not have albinism

They also call this type of albinism "OCA 2"
So when you hear "OCA 2" to determine what they are talking about you need context

OCA is a normal gene

OCA albinism is a mutated OCA gene

The mutated OCA gene is comprised of many type of mutations in that gene

If someone is said to have OCA it does not mean only that they have a normal OCA gene
If it is phrased that way it means they have a mutated OCA gene

-don't take my word for it look it up in Life For Dummies 101,

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

OCA is a normal gene

OCA albinism is a mutated OCA gene

The mutated OCA gene is comprised of many type of mutations in that gene

If someone is said to have OCA it does not mean only that they have a normal OCA gene
If it is phrased that way it means they have a mutated OCA gene

-don't take my word for it look it up in Life For Dummies 101,

You Albinos are So, So, Sad.

On the one hand, there is pity to see you run in circles trying to get away from your Albinism.
But at the same time, there is the knowledge of what indescribable crimes and atrocities you people have committed in defense of that perceived weakness/defect.

Anyway you stupid person, let me break it down for you.

"OCA" stands for Oculocutaneous Albinism.

The "OC" stands for "Oculocutaneous"

Definition of OCULOCUTANEOUS
: relating to or affecting both the eyes and the skin <oculocutaneous albinism>

Definition of ALBINISM
: the condition of an albino

Full Definition of ALBINO
: an organism exhibiting deficient pigmentation; especially : a human being that is congenitally deficient in pigment and usually has a milky or translucent skin, white or colorless hair, and eyes with pink or blue iris and deep-red pupil

So then you stupid, stupid person:

THERE IS NO SUCH A THING AS "NORMAL" OCA GENE YOU IDIOT.

YOUR ALBINISM IN "NOT" NORMAL, EVEN YOUR OWN SCIENTISTS IN THEIR DEFINITIONS SAY SO!!!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
This is from "A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine".

These are the genes related to Oculocutaneous Albinism:

Changes in the "TYR" gene cause type 1 (OCA-1)

Mutations in the "OCA-2" gene are responsible for type 2 (OCA-2)

Mutations in "TYRP1" cause type 3 (OCA-3)

Changes in the "SLC45A2" gene result in type 4 (OCA-4).

I assume that ALL Humans have these GENES.

http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/oculocutaneous-albinism

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^This is me acting African (making believe that I believe Albinos).

Hmm, Hmm, Hmm, well now I know all about Albinism!

Hmm, Hmm, Hmm, - HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!

BLACKS HAVE A "OCA-2" gene?????

(Not meaning to question White people), but if "OCA2" means "Oculocutaneous Albinism type 2" - HOW CAN BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THIS GENE AND NOT BE WHITE???

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he,he:

Actually what happened there is the Albinos pulled a fast one on us. In order to hide the CLINICAL evidence of their Albinism, they decided to "RENAME" the gene whose MUTATION causes their condition (Albinism) to the name of their condition (Albinism). Making it appear like the gene in its "MUTATED" STATE is a "NORMAL" human gene.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he,he:
(I just can't get over the gall of White/Albino people).

The Gene they so cleverly RENAMED is the "P" gene.
The P gene provides instructions for making a protein called the P protein. This protein is located in melanocytes, which are specialized cells that produce a pigment called melanin. Melanin is the substance that gives skin, hair, and eyes their color. Melanin is also found in the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye (the retina), where it plays a role in normal vision.

Thus in a Healthy "P" gene (Like Black people have) the "P" gene is busy telling cells to make the protein to make MELANIN.

BUT - In White people that communication is muted or stopped entirely. Thus very little or no MELANIN is produced in the cells.

This gene, in it's MUTATED and MALFUNCTIONING state: is what can truthfully be called a "OCA2" gene.

This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com