EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Somalid" Greeks (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: "Somalid" Greeks
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
than prove to me that m78 m81 and m123 were found in african american if you can
than my statement will be blown away but you cant
you guys are good in insult
but your friend explorere didnt gave me frequencies for mauritania mali and niger for m81 instead of attacking me than he could give the frequencies but he dont why ?
because he only assume m81 is common in those countries
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1:

Sorry clown, but I have nothing to do with what any one else said.

Deal with my post, or get out clown.

quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:
why should i get out

Sifting through your gibberish is becoming annoying.

Go take an English class, as well as genetics because you severely lack understanding in both.

quote:
i am more closer to the egyptions than you are

Are you slow?

The only thing that unites you to these Africans is the fact that you are carrying an African lineage.

A man like this Somali below mixed with your Arab ancestors to give you the E3B derivative today that you so proudly carry, get over it kid.

-

quote:

This underscores the common root of PN2 clade Y chromosome as shown....

E1b1a --- SRV10831.1, M42, M94, M139, M168, P9, M145, M213, Yap, SRY4064, M96, P29, P2, DYS391p, M2, P1

and...

E1b1b --- SRV10831.1, M42, M94, M139, M168, P9, M145, M213, Yap, SRY4064, M96, P29, P2, DYS391p, M35

All Africans sharing this common ancestor split about 25kya, which is way after the ancestors of all non Africans left Africa.

Whereas, the ancestors of all non Africans left Africa over 60-80 thousand years ago.

Therefore; all non Africans (Europeans near easterners etc..) are extremely far, genetically speaking, from both E1b1a and E1b1b carriers.

Africans carrying E1b1b and E1b1a, are genetically related to eachother, before any other haplogroup, especially a non African lineage.

Unless those said non Africans, carry one of these African lineages; E1b1b or E1b1a.

The only thing that unites any non African to these Africans is the fact that they are carrying an African lineage.

I challenge you to show me another lineage that is closer to this lineage(E), and diverged as recently as E1b1a and E1b1b did?

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
e3b1c1 a.k.a no response......what's taking so long?

Finally coming to terms with your Africans ancestry; are you? [Wink]

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you think 30,000 years is recently
are you mad [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
e3b1c1

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
do you think 30,000 years is recently
are you mad [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
e3b1c1

It's actually about 25,000 years ago, and when Africans migrated into the near east carrying E3b to become your ancestor, it was during the early Mesolithic about 20,000 years ago, so the split was fairly recent.

Again, the only thing that unites you to these Africans is the fact that you are carrying an African lineage.

A man like this Somali below mixed with your Arab ancestors to give you the E3B derivative today that you so proudly carry, get over it kid.

-

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
its still very far back in time 25,000 years is
a long time seriously
ps. the man in the picture is somalian they belong to e3b1 the europeans are more closer to him than i do i belong to e3b3
and the iberians who belong to e3b2 are not the same as this guy thats why i think calling e3b somalian is stupit because e3b2 and e3b3 are
not somalians
e3b1c1

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
its still very far back in time 25,000 years isa long time seriously

Ok? They also migrated into the middle east 20,000 years ago and were/are still African so what's your point?

Like I also told you before, genetics do not equal race, I implore you to go and take a basic genetic class if possible.

quote:
ps. the man in the picture is somalian they belong to e3b1 the europeans are more closer to him than i do i belong to e3b3 and the iberians who belong to e3b2 are not the same as this guy thats why i think calling e3b somalian is stupit because e3b2 and e3b3 are not somalians e3b1c1

All of you carry lineages that descend from Africans whom resembled that man, get over it kid.
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
e3wannab1 wrote:
quote:
yes but easten african ethiopian cant win in short distance and a western african slaves
cant win a marathon you only prove again that e3a
and e3b are diffrent race
e3b is fitt yo the long distance not like e3a
they are diffrent races

Okay. Who am I to argue?

NYC Marathon winner Paul Tergat. Prime example of the non-black somalid race.

-

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:
its still very far back in time 25,000 years isa long time seriously

Ok? They also migrated into the middle east 20,000 years ago and were/are still African so what's your point?

Like I also told you before, genetics do not equal race, I implore you to go and take a basic genetic class if possible.

Right.

E1b1a&E1b1b are probably under 10k years apart in terms of split from E1b1*, and even if E1b1b were somehow a "Somalid" lineage, by E3bwannab's own standards it derived "a long time ago [20+ kya] so this length somehow seperates E1b1b from its descendants.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
so apocalypse does paul tergat belong to e3a ?
how do you know ?
as far as i know haile gabraselasi and hisam el garuge
from morroco both were champion in long distance
and both e3b probably e3b1
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somalid_V13:
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:

Given that E3b is accompanied by other typical African markers

Lets see the Typical African markers [Wink]

4% I [Eek!]
2% E1b1b [Wink]

Look at this moronic wop, bypassing cited African markers, and going onto cite one western Eurasian, and a "sub-Saharan" African marker.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

call me dog anything you want but at least i am not slave and thats what makes you inferrriour
as oposed to me

Naw, you are much more than just a slave; you are a servile sissy rug head. Your inability to formulate an answer is a good sign of this.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
i think sissy is better than a slave
my opinion
ps. you didnt answere about the frequencies you think people who read this thread cant see it that you run form the answere on the m81 frequencies in those countries give them you chicken
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
ps. you didnt answere about the frequencies you think people who read this thread cant see it that you run form the answere

You have some nerve diaperhead...

Here's a question that you've been avoiding since your first post in this thread....

I challenge you to show me another lineage that is closer to this lineage(E), and diverged as recently as E1b1a and E1b1b did?

Do you remember your erroneous IJ comparison?

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

i think sissy is better than a slave
my opinion

Well, a burqa pussy is entitled to opinion; doesn't make it any less next to meaningless.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
ok i gave up so i am african so let be united
black power is my new spirit
ps. i dont think somalid v13 can win you guys you are to stubern
so i say if you cant beat them join them
black power [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
pn2 clade the missing link
regards e3b1c1

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
e3b1c1 wrote:
quote:
so apocalypse does paul tergat belong to e3a ?
how do you know ?

Arguing with you is like trying to dip water with swiss cheese. You don't retain logic very well. By posting Paul Tergat's photo I was merely being ironic - in response to your claim that East African marathon winners are, ipso facto, e3b somalids.
Of course I don't know Paul Tergat's Y chromosome. But the fact is that neither do you - devastating your claim that there's a somalid e3b race. If this race exists then the only way to determine membership is by carrying around a genetic kit.

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
but i dont belive in somalid race since somalians are m78 and i am e3b3 and the iberians are e3b2 so we are not somalids
only e3b1 is , thats what i talled mind over matter that the somalid guy in the picture is m78 the europeans related to him not me as i am completely diffrent branch e3b3 same goes for
the iberians e3b2 we are not related to him
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somalid_V13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Freehand:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
[qb] [QUOTE]
E1b1a&E1b1b are probably under 10k years apart in terms of split from E1b1*

E1b1b & E1b1a split 30,000years ago thats the date of the last share mutation.

E1b1a is confined to Subsaharan Africa they left as Slaves.

How deep your IQ can be to not understand simple facts [Frown]

Posts: 135 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
yes but even though m78 master in europe m81 master in north west africa and iberia
and m34 is master in the horn arabia and antolia
we are still related to these e3a slaves belive me i dont happy about it but thats a fact
it called pn2 clade this our common ancestor with this e3a slaves [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
e3b1c1

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How when most never left Africa and most were never slaves..? You're talking about every single person who exists now or who has ever exited who possess/possessed this haplogroup. You are nonsensical.. You two are truly brain dead. Never seen anyone on this website perceived to be as dumb as you too.....
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And? No one disputed this.

The point being that the date around 26 kya when E1b1b split off from E1b1 in East Africa isn't far removed from the last point at which E1b1b share's mutations with E-M2 (E1b1a formerly E3a) and E-M329's (formerly E3c) most recent common ancestor "30 kya" [though more like 28 kya] in East Africa.

They all originated from the same region, E3b shortly after its and E3a&E3c's MRCA's line of descent split.

quote:
That's an utterly obvious and unsophisticated lie. Besides the fact that they couldn't have been "confined there" since it's found elsewhere:

quote:
"Distribution of E3b1-M35 derivatives
The presence of signature
sub-Saharan African mtDNA lineages in the south Arabian populations has been
attributed to various waves of gene flow to the region, including that
associated with the East African slave trade. This is apparent from the exact
mtDNA haplotype matches between lineages in Yemen and East Africa, including
those associated with the Bantu expansion. The presence of the E3a-M2 lineage
in Oman (7.4%),4 Yemen (3.2%), UAE (5.5%) and Qatar (2.8%) could lead to the
oversimplified conclusion that these chromosomes are also a contribution from
the East African slave trade.
Mitochondrial DNA analysis of the Yemen Hadramawt
indicates recent gene flow (2500 yBP) from Africa to the Arab populations in
part through the slave trade, yet an ancient arrival from East Africa is
responsible for the ***Y-chromosome*** haplotypes."

- Alicia Cadenaz 2007

^^The above conclusion should almost be common sense to anyone with knowledge of the fact that enslaved men weren't usually allowed to mingle with Arab women.

Infact, the majority of E3a Y DNA outside of Western Africa can't be attributed to the slave trade.

quote:
Originally posted by Somalid_V13: [Frown]
No need to frown, facts are facts.

quote:
How deep your IQ can be to not understand simple facts
I really (and when I say this I mean **reallyy**) don't give a **** about IQ but I am curious as to what I could have said that would entail a lack of comprehension of something on my part.

We do have plenty of your posts that express such on your part though. [Smile]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Very good post Freehand.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somalid_V13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB]
quote:
The presence of the E3a-M2 lineage

Its called Arab slave trade

Negrids were transfered by Somalid Ships into Zinj-bar (port of the Slaves) & were raised up until the 20th century in plantations. (watch Africa Addio & Mondo Cane) [Wink]

Zinj-bar (port of the Negrids)Twin cities still exist till this day, even the Arabic word for a Subsahran person is Slave when they see a Black person they call him an "Abeed" thats the only way those folks knew your racial type! They easily differntiated you from the refined East Africans; Abssinians & HOA Berbers or NW Berbers because they knew these are untamed Somalid freemen not Negrids! Somalid Berbers in NW Africa call themselves "Imazighen" which means the same Untamed Freeman.

All Humans originated from Africa, E1b1b are the one who evolved to become a seafaring culture. I feel ashamed of identifying with anything beyond E1b1b, the same away I hate identifying with my primate ancestors.

You are inferior & you know it thats why you are trying to be me [Wink]

Posts: 135 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^^Meet your ancestor kid, he's still praying for you. [Wink]

-

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

pn2 clade the missing link

The missing link is your brain.
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:

quote:
How when most never left Africa and most were never slaves..?
Quack science contradicts itself. The irony here, is that the crakazid wop "Somalid_V13" and crakazid-worshiping puppy "e3b1c1" tacitly admit that "their" people must also be slaves, as they carry the same markers as both E3a and E3b bearers . Italy has E3b, Benin haplotype HbS, L mtDNA, sub-Saharan HLA et al. markers, and Oman also has these markers, including E3a.
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

quote:

Not that it's important, but I question it. What is the primary source for this claim?

quote:

quote:
That's an utterly obvious and unsophisticated lie. Besides the fact that they couldn't have been "confined there" since it's found elsewhere:

quote:
"Distribution of E3b1-M35 derivatives
The presence of signature
sub-Saharan African mtDNA lineages in the south Arabian populations has been
attributed to various waves of gene flow to the region, including that
associated with the East African slave trade. This is apparent from the exact
mtDNA haplotype matches between lineages in Yemen and East Africa, including
those associated with the Bantu expansion. The presence of the E3a-M2 lineage
Mitochondrial DNA analysis of the Yemen Hadramawt
indicates recent gene flow (2500 yBP) from Africa to the Arab populations in
part through the slave trade, yet an ancient arrival from East Africa is
responsible for the ***Y-chromosome*** haplotypes."

- Alicia Cadenaz 2007
Good observation.

Matter of fact members of R1, E3b, E3a, A, B, J et al. haplogroups have all been implicated in becoming victims of slavery at some point or another. Going by the standards of the resident trolls, much of contemporary humanity's lineages would be labeled "slave" for life. The word "slave" was coined after certain Europeans, but of course, being ignorant of history is a trademark of resident trolls.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Meanwhile...

From Semino et al. 2004, we have:

Bantu (South Africa) - E3* = 1.9%, Senegalese - E3* = 2.9%, Ethiopian (Amhara) - E3* = 10.4%, Ethiopian (Oromo) - E3* = 12.8% in the ascending order.

E-M35* in descending order…

Ethiopian (Oromo) - E-M35* = 19.2%, KhoiSan (South Africa) - E-M35* = 16.7%, Ethiopian (Amhara) - E-M35* = 10.4%, Berber (North-Central Morocco) - E-M35* = 7.9%, Berber (Southern Morocco) - E-M35* = 7.5%, Senegalese - E-M35* = 5%, Tunisian - E-M35* = 3.4%, Algerian - E-M35* = 3.1%, Arab (Morocco) - E-M35* = 2.3% , Burkina Faso -E-M35* = .9%

E-M78 in descending order…

Arab Morocco = 42.9%, Oromo = 35.9%, Amhara = 22.9%, Sudan =17.5%, Tunisian = 15.5%, Berber (Southern Morocco) = 12.5%, Arab (Morocco) = 11.4%, Berber (Morocco) = 10.9%, Algerian (32) = 6.3%, Berber (north central Morocco) = 1.6%, North Cameroon = 1.3%, Senegalese =.7%

E-M81 in descending order…

Saharawish (North Africa) = 75.9%, Berber (Morocco) = 68.7%, Berber (north central Morocco) = 65.1%, Berber (southern Morocco) = 65%, Algerian = 53.1%, Arab (Morocco) = 52.3%, Arab (Morocco) = 32.6%, Mali = 29.5%, Tunisian = 27.6%, Sudan = 5%, Senegalese = .7%

^Link

To some's consternation, there's no question about it; E-M81 is predominantly west African in distribution.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
Meanwhile...
To some's consternation, there's no question about it; E-M81 is predominantly west African in distribution.

Jesus on a Christ [Eek!]

This forum is live evidence of how hopelessly delusional & intellectually inferior Negrids are!

E1b1b-M81 is a progressive Western branch of the Somalid race. No one denied the fact that M81 is the NW clade that evolved recently its even more distant from the E1b1a Negrids

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Jesus on a Christ [Eek!]

Even Jesus can't save you from your African ancestry

The E3b African still prays prays for you.

-

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

hopelessly delusional & intellectually inferior Negrids

...whose lineages you carry, who focked your mama in every angle, to produce a hopelessly confused and intellectually stunted mongrel of a wop that you are.
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

hopelessly delusional & intellectually inferior Negrids

...whose lineages you carry, who focked your mama in every angle, to produce a hopelessly confused and intellectually stunted mongrel of a wop that you are.
E1b1b M215 mutation = highly evolved progressive Somalid.

All Humans carry the Negrid mutation. However, each race perfected itself by adding their own mutation. -In my case its M215 which happens to be absent in the Subsahran Negrid that developed his own Subsharan mutations-

30,000yrs later & you are not happy with the mutations your ancestors gave you..how is that my fault [Roll Eyes]

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

No one denied the fact that M81 is the NW clade that evolved recently its even more distant from the E1b1a Negrids

[Big Grin] @ this hypocritical self-confused wop. You are in fact denying what was just said, by trying to rationalize this into a fake dichotomy of "NW" [Northwestern] vs. plainly "western Africa", and in fact, the post was intended for your clown crakazid-worshiping partner "e3b1c1", whom like yourself just now, tried to fictitiously chop western African into erratic geographical entities, so that he can make himself feel better by lying to himself, and saying that it isn't "western African", but "northwest" African. Meanwhile, he fails to define where North starts and ends in western Africa and presumably on what geographic quantifiers.

quote:

This is just about a real a concept as the "flat earth" theory, Snow white, Goldilocks & the bears and UFO landings.

quote:

All Humans carry the Negrid mutation.

Which would make you part of this "inferior Negrid" family. In fact, if you weren't such a freaking dunce, you'd realize that ca. 99.99%, if not little over, genes that you carry are of sub-Saharan African provenance. In other words, the only way for you to strip yourself off of "Negrid" ancestry, is to stop being a human being. In your case, you might qualify; evolution hasn't progressed you enough.

quote:

-In my case its M215 which happens to be absent in the Subsahran Negrid that developed his own Subsharan mutations-

Which is why you call it after sub-Saharan folks, namely the Somalis? Is it safe to say that you are too dumb and blind to see that a number posts render you a total idiot for saying that E-M215 is absent in sub-Saharan Africa, where it is supposed have originated? I think it is safe say so. Where did you learn these fairy tale bed time stories; dodona perhaps?

quote:

30,000yrs later & you are not happy with the mutations your ancestors gave you..how is that my fault

Of course it's your fault; you are too obtuse to absorb simple genetics. You confuse relating and schooling your sorry ass with your teachers being not happy with themselves. No? Well, demonstrate that the facts related to you are not so, with primary evidence, and why teaching you facts means that the purveyor of such are not happy with themselves. If I'm relating facts, and you are unable to refute them, but whine and curse like a little bitch, how does that make me the one unhappy with myself, as opposed to you; prey tell?
Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:

All Humans carry the Negrid mutation. However, each race perfected itself by adding their own mutation. -In my case its M215 which happens to be absent in the Subsahran Negrid that developed his own Subsharan mutations-

30,000yrs later & you are not happy with the mutations your ancestors gave you..how is that my fault [Roll Eyes]

^^LOL.

quote:
Meanwhile...

^It's obvious why this makes them fall apart. [Big Grin] They think rather counterintuitively of Western Africa not as a reference to direction and the continent Africa but as a discrete region, a "negro reservation". Ideologically and psychologically any people with connections to Middle Passage Africans of the Diaspora are negroes and psychologically for them, negroes just can't possess anything that they value. For us to "dis-obey" their retarded logic, this upsets them, which is why they wet their panties and cry to whiteJesus.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Not that it's important, but I question it. What is the primary source for this claim?
Actually, I've never gotten that date [30 kya] from a good source. I've only read it in wiki pedia, (surprise surprise it's probably the only source they've got) and it's actually referenced as the upper limit for when E1b1a derived there. The range is 30-20 kya, and my guess is E1b1a derived towards the more recent end of it.

quote:
Negrids were transfered by Somalid Ships

The audacity ... why this kid (who seems to feign being foreign and ignorant of the modern English language and who is probably doing it to mask the fact he's some big dufus American flunky or something) thinks i'd even consider one of his "stories" ... isn't really beyond me, actually.

My guess was some "Honkid" flunky jerkin our chains and masturbating to notions of "original E3b Nordeds" to get his rocks off.

I'm not going to waste alot of time on this poster (which posts as if its brain had a stunted growth).

Raciallism is nothing but compensation.

Women compensating for small breasts get implants.

Men also compensate for lost masculinity. It's a known fact for example that hair (and other things) are a sign of males at their most viril stage in life.

Men compensating for hair loss, meekness, old age, or even miniscule "packages" (small peters),

have extra incentive to buy big guns, big houses, cars with big engines, wigs, or big dogs to show off.

People who suffer from some kind of inadequacy or perhaps are failures at life attempt are succeptable to overcompensation.

Raciallism exists in order to exagerate any biological merit that otherwise biologically arbitrary social units might have. Raciallism is basically the lie that sub-species exist in existing members of the species HSS.

For "Slavid V_13": You are inferior & you know it thats why you try to be like me [Cool] . You wish you could do this.

^ His type of people ARE always trying to swagger-jack my type of people in the U.S.

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
No one said anything about West Africa?

Subsaharan Negrids live seperated from the North African Somalids by the Shara desert a natural corridor of gene flow

-

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Many people really just don't seem care about imaginary borders.

-

-

-

-

-

transition and South

-

-

-

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far North as possible of the transition line, bad news for Slavid V 13 [Frown] :

-

Tunisian Couscous sellers

Upper Egypt

-

Eastern Egypt

-

Lower Egypt

-

-

-

Don't even get me started on Sudan.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freehand

What you have posted has trumped all the posts of these two somalid warriors.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed a picture is worth 10,000 words.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Well, an imaginary mind takes imaginary boundaries literally.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
leave me alone man
i already talled you i want to be united with you guys
i dont belive in somalid race it s realy stupit idea i say i am just african or more prescice eastern african
lets be united
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Freehand

What you have posted has trumped all the posts of these two somalid warriors.

Peace

thanx

quote:
quote:

Well, an **imaginary mind** takes imaginary boundaries literally.
I like that, "imaginary mind"
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
As far North as possible of the transition line, bad news for Slavid V 13 [Frown] :

Upper Egypt

-
Don't even get me started on Sudan.

Upper Egyptians LMFAO!

Darker skinned North Africans are still E1b1b, those are my Somalid genetic brothers. They are not Negrids!

Those North Africans are more than likely disgusted by your type of Negrids (the ones who want to pollute them lol) & I met many North Africans in NY before they admire their South European Somalid brothers & passionately despise Negrid racial types.

Stick to your own race, I don't hate Negrids until they start chucking & jiving in my backyard.

I shouldn't be telling you this, but since you are my primitive ancestor I just feel the moral obligation to help you out [Roll Eyes]

Dear Negrid,

This is your race

Beautiful Negrid Lady
 -

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^The E1b1b African still prays prays for you.

-

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
i like you man but stop calling e1b1b1 somalid
i already talled you m81 is north west african
and m34 my clade is ethiopian
m78 is somalian not m81 and m34
i am proud to be ethiopian send ethiopian to the moon he will still be ethiopian [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
the same example you gave about the somalian who was sent to the moon
regards e3b1c1

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
i like you man but stop calling e1b1b1 somalid
i already talled you m81 is north west african
and m34 my clade is ethiopian
m78 is somalian not m81 and m34
i am proud to be ethiopian send ethiopian to the moon he will still be ethiopian [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
the smae example you gave about the somalian who was sent to the moon
regards e3b1c1

No man it doesn't mean you are "Somali", Just like Mongolid doesn't mean you are Mongolian!

Example do you see the highly sophisticated Japanese complaining about being called Mongolids? Although they technically didn't originate from the Mongolians! They just share a common origin. the term Mongolid was chosen because the Mongolians were thought off as the closest to the original Mongolid racial type. I can't accept the term Ethiopid because Ethiopians are culturally Semitized & have a big Arabid genetic element in addition to the Judeo-Sabaean influence that stripped them of their original Oromo culture, had there been Berberid term I would have embraced it too, because Berbers although heavily Semitized - majority are Arabic speaking ones- a Berber minority still preserves our ancestoral language (that I plan on learning along with Somali Variant, its much harder for me since I only speak IE [Frown] )

Whatbox
Member # 10819

[though i'm probally much younger than Slavid v13]

quote:
ancestor

Damn, how'dja guess I was yo daddeh?
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
yeh but how does m34 is 13% in ethiopia its common mainly in amhara group
i can accept this term since m34 my clade is common in ethiopia so i am ethiopid thats my race
m34 was also found in arabia and antolia
sicily and cyprus in the mediterreanean
all those people are ethiopid by race since m34 is ethiopid just like m78 is somalid and m81
is berber
e3b1c1

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  25  26  27   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com