EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Somalid" Greeks (Page 22)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   
Author Topic: "Somalid" Greeks
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mindovermatter wrote:
The new king told the BBC that the Somali group was trying to steal his people's land . "Of course if someone tries to snatch my things, I have to stop him," he said.

Gosh darn it I thought "Somalids" were supposed to stick together, you know, that distinct genetic tie....bwahahahaha

Don't worry he will eventually be assimilated like all the other southern Somalis who are former Borana like him, no Southern Somalid people have been able so far to resist our expansion, they are all assimilated by our force.
We northern Somalis have set our Horn african Agenda long time ago. We are like the Borgs in Star Trek we assimilate all the confused NE Africans into Somali clans rather than belonging to stupid tribes, all at the end will speak same language and adhere to northern Somali clan system.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1:

so what why not taking him seriously

As stated: the wop doesn't know what he's talking about. The only people he takes for a ride, are even bigger fools....like yourself, who mistake a male sex chromosome with that of a female.

quote:

you also have agenda to show e3a and e3b both negros

If I had an agenda, you would have refuted any of my posts, but this hasn't been done to date. Care to elaborate on why?

The rest of your post is just silly stuff not even worthy of reciting.

quote:
Originally posted by Somalid_V13:

You don't have to argue with these fascists

This is funny coming from a troubled wop. Italians were one of the very people who defined what facists are; remember, your beloved leader Mussolini was Hitler's buddy.

quote:

its very hard for the Europid or Negrid to accept the fact that North Africa was & still is Somalid not Europid or Negrid.

They must be in company, because virtually *science* [and common sense] also finds it very hard to accept "your" fact above, let alone lend it any semblance of support.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Explorer your defensive atttitude got boring yesterday, try to renew yourself.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will never be dumb handle this you stupit
v13- wright brother invented the airoplane
m34 my clade - dr. william harvey discover the circulation of blood
e3a-slave running in the jungle never had civilization never invented something or discoverd something never contribute to this world
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:

Dumb somalid, your stupidity is as rotten today as when you first displayed it upon joining this board. Why not try renew yourself...like getting a brain.

Also, defensive is someone who whines & nags emotionally, like a bitch, rather than refute [offensive]. You disagree? What have you refuted?

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
dp
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

i will never be dumb handle this you stupit

wop's puppet, tell you what: Can you tell me what's dumber than thinking that females carry Y chromosomes, and I'll reconsider the level of your "dumbness". Deal?

quote:

dp

Smart move. Silence is gold, especially when you have nothing smart to say. For a moment there, I couldn't help but think about getting you a nice short skirt as a nice birthday present...because of the way you came at me bitching & moaning [defensive], instead of busy refuting [offensive]. [Wink]
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

Dumb somalid, your stupidity is as rotten today as when you first displayed it upon joining this board. Why not try renew yourself...like getting a brain.

Also, defensive is someone who whines & nags emotionally, like a bitch, rather than refute [offensive]. You disagree? What have you refuted?

OOOH Explorer is on FIRE, let us all duck, everyone duck before the flame hits you.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
m34 -william harvey discover the circulation of blood brilighnt related to me as icarry m34 also
e3a like you explorere negro slave damm i never was racist but guys ;like you make me
one you stupit negro
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

OOOH Explorer is on FIRE, let us all duck, everyone duck before the flame hits you.

"because of the way you came at me bitching & moaning [defensive], instead of busy refuting [offensive]."

Need more be said?

Btw, you should take up knitting, it could be a good stress reliever. Now, how would you like your neat little skirt; how does "pink" sound to you?

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Explorer wrote:
Smart move. Silence is gold, especially when you have nothing smart to say. For a moment there, I couldn't help but think about getting you a nice short skirt as a nice birthday present...because of the way you came at me bitching & moaning [defensive], instead of busy refuting [offensive

True, i'm a bitch and you're the man we all want to become, especially behind the keybord in no one knows land.hahaqqq..kkkk
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

True, i'm a bitch and you're the man we all want to become, especially behind the keybord.Haha..qqq..kkkk

Hey, no need to kill the messenger. If you'd just do less emotional bitching, and engage in the discourse, and trade bitching with refuting [offensive], you wouldn't be appropriately called out as it is. Yonis, this may come as a newsflash to you, but this is a forum. Disagreements can happen and discussions can get heated; it is up to you to be a whiner [as you've displayed just now] or you could chose to be on the offensive at all times [which I displayed throughout this thread, dismembering all your posts]. Can't handle the kitchen, then get out; knitting, as I advised you, could be a very good fit for you.
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

m34 -william harvey discover the circulation of blood brilighnt related to me as icarry m34 also
e3a like you explorere negro slave damm i never was racist but guys ;like you make me
one you stupit negro
e3b1c1

Dang. This post just taken you even deeper into the gutter of dumbness/stupidity. Your task was to do just the opposite, remember.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Explorer wrote:
Disagreements can happen and discussions can get heated; it is up to you to be a whiner

Exactly!
You're the one who'se always defensive not me, how many people have not insulted me which i have ignored, i'm secure with my self i don't need to spit fire everytime i sense someone is against me, you need to mature old man, as they say better late than never.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

quote:
Explorer wrote:
Disagreements can happen and discussions can get heated; it is up to you to be a whiner

Exactly!
Which is why I go on the offensive. I don't tell people off merely because they disagree, like you do, in a estrogen-packed kind'a way. Instead, I refute people, and understand that this is a forum, where we don't come here to sing kumbaya together. Here, as any normal being would, I expect disagreements to happen quite a bit, and ongoing arguments. Apparently, not being able to defend yourself, has left you in a very weak state. You should reconsider your priorities, when it comes to hanging around forums. You are not that strong yet.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
damm you explorere so now the slave negro e3a like you giving me task
i cant do it since i am not slave in nature
the oposite is the case i should give you tasks
as i am the master not the slave here
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
like you giving me task

And you did a darn good job of completing it. You've shown me that you are dumber than I gave you credit for.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
if i am so dumb than how i related genetically to
william harvey the doctor who discover the circulation of blood and one of the first who study embriology we both belong to e-m34
now if i am dumb than he is also dumb
if he is dumb than you are a complete ediot
and your case is hopless [Eek!] [Eek!] [Frown] [Frown]
thanks to him i know that my race m34 gave something to the world show me an e3a doctor who discover something in the fileld of medicin
you cant becuse all of you e3a guys are good as slaves if you cant see the diffrences in the races
that i dont belong to the same race as you are
than you are blind
e3b1c1

Explorador
Member # 14778

^ [Big Grin]

[A nobody who finds solace in other's accomplishment, rather than coming up with his own. Inferiority complex is some modafucka, ain't it]

But seriously...

"You've shown me that you are dumber than I gave you credit for."

On second thought....

Wop's puppet says

quote:
william harvey the doctor who discover the circulation of blood and one of the first who study embriology we both belong to e-m34
now if i am dumb than he is also dumb

Let's put it to test: Does William Harvey confuse males with females as you do? If the answer is "yes", and you can prove it, then you might be onto something. [Wink]
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
so you will hunt me for this statement throught all this forum
even if i made a stupit statement which you interapted to your own intresets i am still realted to him he was e-m34 like me i asked you show me an e3a who contributed to the field of medicien you cant i am willing to hear you show me
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
damm you explorere so now the slave negro e3a like you giving me task
i cant do it since i am not slave in nature
the oposite is the case i should give you tasks
as i am the master not the slave here
e3b1c1

You my little half literate monster are one fucking wop nigger.

Stop the idiocy. Because you show yourself as a half beast half human with the garbled reasoning and the terrible grammar.

Shut the **** up..nigger!

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
iron lion so now e1b1b1 are niggers to you hell with you
i will never be slave or a nigger
i am e3b = civilization
proud in my somalid race
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

so you will hunt me for this statement throught all this forum
even if i made a stupit statement which you

You can add your claim that William Harvey must be as dumb as you, or that you must be as smart as he is, presumably because of some Y chromosome, in that growing list of stupid statements you've made. That gets me thinking: If you are such a smart fellow, how come you make all these stupid statements almost to no end?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He3be1

You are less than a slave. Because you are a genetic experiment conducted by Black scientist which has gone wrong.

We made you from mixing your protoplasma with that of a neanderthal ape. Like Frankenstein monster you threaten the brains that built you. But programmed surely for self-destruction ultimately, your cupidity will lie in vain in the end.

Neanderthal Nigger. I pity you>

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Well, E3b1c1 did say he is a sissy, and darn it, he is proud of it. [Wink]

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Explorer wrote:
quote:
Well, E3b1c1 did say he is a sissy, and darn it, he is proud of it.

Correct he seems quite proud of being a deviant. Its an Omani thing. E3b1c1 is a Xanith. He's probably been overly abused by the men that bought his services in the market place. That's why he's so obsessed with the master/slave theme.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
apocalypse youre great your so funny you and explorer
i wish i was funny as you are guys
regards e3b1c1 [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Novel
Member # 14348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
He3be1

You are less than a slave. Like Frankenstein monster you threaten the brains that built you.

*laughs out loud
Nice one, IronLion!

Posts: 96 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you imagine how much better Egyptsearch would be if we banned all of the fucking trolls?
Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
Can you imagine how much better Egyptsearch would be if we banned all of the fucking trolls?

Exactly. Unfortunately we don't have an active moderator here.
Posts: 7082 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by T. Rex:
Exactly. Unfortunately we don't have an active moderator here.

Unfortunately moderators on this forum can only delete posts. I was on the staff once and it seems like only the Admin of Egyptsearch can ban members.

It's just a shame to see the forum quality lowered by these racist idiots.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] D:

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Well, E3b1c1 did say he is a sissy, and darn it, he is proud of it. [Wink]

Hey, E3b1c1: gaze into the eye....
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These E3b clowns are just good for mocking.

You know someone has a screw loose because they would rather be a "Sissy" then a E3a human [Eek!]

I have to admit that even though these people are out there, they are still claiming a lineage that stems from Africans. This is a step in the right direction of people looking past color to claim descent from something.

This is still a step in the right direction, even if these people are clowns.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A "sissy" gazing into "the eye" of truth [Big Grin]

I agree though, King, didn't think of that.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troll Whisperer
Member # 16426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troll Whisperer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King wrote:
quote:
I have to admit that even though these people are out there, they are still claiming a lineage that stems from Africans. This is a step in the right direction of people looking past color to claim descent from something.

I don't see any progress in the stuff that "somalidV13" and "e3b1c1" are posting. Its virulent racism. Racism isn't merely a matter of ignorance and not knowing all the facts. It is a form of psychosis. As such it seeks to protect its own existence. Case in point is Somalid. He is an Italian American form NYC. Italian Americans are possibly the most rabidly racist group in the USA. Just google bias crimes in Howard Beach, Bensonhurst, etc. Look up how Mayor Guiliani, an Italian, defended the cops in the Diallo murder.
Somalid's weltanschauung began with a hatred of blacks, all blacks, without nuance. He then found out that his Y-dna is of recent African provenance. Rather than being an object lesson that led him to disavow racist thought: he dug in. As a psychotic, he couldn't possibly accept within his own blood a connection to the thing he hates. (Recall the reaction of the academic community to Natufians: "Professor Smith objected, too, that it was hardly possible that these people had had Negro blood, but Sir Arthur speedily corrected him. By the word Negroid he meant merely Negro-like characteristics") Therefore Somalid had to transform East Africans into something non black, non African, non threatening, non "negroid".
By the same token Somalid had to redouble and justify his hatred for blacks by turning all his venom towards "e3a". They're now the nuanced "other". A barrier had to be thrown up between Africans to defend his psyche from the disturbing "E3a" barbarians knocking at the gates. His ear is closed to all facts that disturb his racist certainties: whether it pertains to the abundant evidence that slavery is a blight that touched many people worldwide; or the inabilty to separate Africans into phenotypic ghettoes.
Be clear however that Somalid has no love for East Africans and, other than in cyber-space, wants nothing to do with them. He's simply pissing on them and calling it rain.
His depravity is evident in his celebration of the enslavement of West Africans - one of the most horrific crimes in the annals of mankind.

Posts: 38 | From: Here | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Mindovermatter wrote:

-

The new king told the BBC that the Somali group was trying to steal his people's land . "Of course if someone tries to snatch my things, I have to stop him," he said.

Gosh darn it I thought "Somalids" were supposed to stick together, you know, that distinct genetic tie....bwahahahaha

Don't worry he will eventually be assimilated
Assimilated?

The man just became King of a million Boranas - who carry E1b1b at it's highest frequency - and also vowed to defend his land from Somalians - yet you say he'll soon be assimilated and accept an erroneous term like "Somalid"?

Bwaahahaha...You clown, jumping aboard the fallacious racist white train, endorsing yet another fabricated dichotomy amongst Africans (your own people?) and all this by you, just to be accepted by Arabs and Greeks carrying E1b1b.

Shame shame.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the e3a guy dont look caucasian are you serious

What entails a "Caucasian" morphology?

Is it not the thin lips and nose that erroneously led previously noted outdated "scholars" to advance a "Caucasian" admixture into Africans who did not fit a supposedly true "Negroid" profile?

quote:
haplogrou A is still in ethiopia amhara 14%
and oromo 10% it defently there

Well kid, that man is a Borana, and they carry E1b1b at its highest frequency.

Like I said, just bow down to your "Somalid" King.. [Wink]

quote:
i dont care if they tried to calsify him as caucasin in the past take him to western asia they will treat him as e3a negro without any doubt
e3b1c1

Well what you feel is what you feel, and doesn't change what is scientifically true, but just note that this man, and all other elongated Africans (your recent African ancestors) are not any different from Africans who adapted to a hot and humid climate which gave them a broad physiognomy, regardless, they're all every bit as African as the other.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ the guy who wrote about "morphologically white" now asks "what entails a Caucasian Morpology" [sic]. It can't get any better than this! lol
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Whisperer:
King wrote:
quote:

I don't see any progress in the stuff that "somalidV13" and "e3b1c1" are posting. Its virulent racism. Racism isn't merely a matter of ignorance and not knowing all the facts. It is a form of psychosis. As such it seeks to protect its own existence. Case in point is Somalid. He is an Italian American form NYC. Italian Americans are possibly the most rabidly racist group in the USA. Just google bias crimes in Howard Beach, Bensonhurst, etc. Look up how Mayor Guiliani, an Italian, defended the cops in the Diallo murder.
Somalid's weltanschauung began with a hatred of blacks, all blacks, without nuance. He then found out that his Y-dna is of recent African provenance. Rather than being an object lesson that led him to disavow racist thought: he dug in. As a psychotic, he couldn't possibly accept within his own blood a connection to the thing he hates. (Recall the reaction of the academic community to Natufians: "Professor Smith objected, too, that it was hardly possible that these people had had Negro blood, but Sir Arthur speedily corrected him. By the word Negroid he meant merely Negro-like characteristics") Therefore Somalid had to transform East Africans into something non black, non African, non threatening, non "negroid".
By the same token Somalid had to redouble and justify his hatred for blacks by turning all his venom towards "e3a". They're now the nuanced "other". A barrier had to be thrown up between Africans to defend his psyche from the disturbing "E3a" barbarians knocking at the gates. His ear is closed to all facts that disturb his racist certainties: whether it pertains to the abundant evidence that slavery is a blight that touched many people worldwide; or the inabilty to separate Africans into phenotypic ghettoes.
Be clear however that Somalid has no love for East Africans and, other than in cyber-space, wants nothing to do with them. He's simply pissing on them and calling it rain.
His depravity is evident in his celebration of the enslavement of West Africans - one of the most horrific crimes in the annals of mankind.

Great and very well analyzing post of the fraudulent'. [Wink]
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
 - I'd rather be a sissy.....

I bet you would.
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

i wish i was funny as you are guys
regards e3b1c1

Indeed. And *don't* forget this: "as smart as we are".
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
youre funny
regards e3b1c1 [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Explorador
Member # 14778

^Yeah, whatever rocks your boat.

However, I couldn't help but notice that your European mastas have you in check; your tone of a sense of obligation towards servitude is unmistakable about the following...

sorry man
just dont kill me
somalid v13 convince about this somalid race thing
at first i told him that m78 is somalian and m81
and m34 my clade are not
ps. you should thank me insead of calling me a racist maybe some of my posts are bulshit but in some of i defend you v13 european as mind over matter and explorere call it african ancestery
even recent african ancestery and i said to them that v13 originated in western asia before arriving to europe so it isnt african in origin
so thank me for defending your european dna
- by e3b1c1

Quite docile, unlike the rest of the gibberish you post here. And here I thought you were denying about being a slave. Interesting turn of events, isn't it.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
youre funny
regards e3b1c1 [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MindoverMatter718 wrote:
--------------------------------
--------------------------------

What is the difference between what you have been saying and what the sockpuppets e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 are saying?

You have said the exact same thing they have said. All one has to do is look at the many smackdowns I've given you when you've made your demented statements.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MindoverMatter718 don't avoid the question.

You have said the same thing that e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 have said.

What is the difference?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somalid_V13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Very lame!
They are my genetic brothers, but like all brothers we don't have to get along hell I don't get along with my immediate brother let alone other Somalids!

That doesn't change the fact that I am an E1b1b Somalid & you are an E1b1a Negrid. Its not a cultural or emotional issue, its facts we belong to 2 diff gene pools.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
live it man we are all humans it doesnt matter what is your dna is
we are all africans in the end of the day
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
You have said the same thing that e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 have said.

What is the difference?

Really?

Do elaborate specifically, and I'll tell you the difference.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
MindoverMatter718 wrote:
----------------------------------
Really?
----------------------------------

How pathetic that you now try a strawman to distract and deflect.

How laughable that you are dumb enough to believe you would even try to do so with all of the evidence everyone has seen in posts you have made in various threads.

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com