EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Somalid" Greeks (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   
Author Topic: "Somalid" Greeks
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
strawman

Strawman, is asking you to elaborate on what you're suggesting that is just like the clowns mentioned?

Just as I thought, you couldn't elaborate.

But hey, like I said, just elaborate specifically on which is just like the clowns you mentioned, and I'll explain the difference.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MindoverMatter718 wrote:
----------------------------
I'll explain the difference
----------------------------

See folks! He even acknowledges above that he has propagated the pseudohistorical white race mythologist lies about Africans and slavery.

Explain to everyone what the "difference" is when you say the same sick depraved racist things that e3b1c1 and Somalid_V13 say.

You have been exposed as a demented race loon yet again.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Sure, good one. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troll Whisperer
Member # 16426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troll Whisperer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somalid wrote:

quote:
Be clear however that Somalid has no love for East Africans and, other than in cyber-space, wants nothing to do with them. He's simply pissing on them and calling it rain.

Very lame!
They are my genetic brothers, but like all brothers we don't have to get along hell I don't get along with my immediate brother let alone other Somalids!

That doesn't change the fact that I am an E1b1b Somalid & you are an E1b1a Negrid. Its not a cultural or emotional issue, its facts we belong to 2 diff gene pools.

@Somalid
I see major areas of disagreement but I will mull over your post, fair-mindedly, and prepare an answer.

Posts: 38 | From: Here | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troll Whisperer
Member # 16426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troll Whisperer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TW posted:
quote:

@Somalid
I see major areas of disagreement but I will mull over your post, fair-mindedly, and prepare an answer.

Okay I've mulled it over and have concluded, based upon your various posts, that you're: a psychopath, a drunk, a sexual deviant, and an illiterate. Additionally, you suffer an infantile disorder. What effect the labor of delicing the hairs, on your hirsuit Siclilian mother's back, may have had on your developmental challenges I'm not able to guage. Your hatred of blacks leads me to believe that African men formed a signifcant percentage of her clientele.
Posts: 38 | From: Here | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somalid_V13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Whisperer:
TW posted: [QUOTE]
Okay I've mulled it over and have concluded, a psychopath, a drunk, a sexual, illiterate... delicing the hairs, mother's

Your hatred of blacks

I really don't get insulted but what Negrids say, because I understand we have a genetic barier between us, you consider science & the fact that I am not a Negrid an insult!

Look at the chart all Human races originated from a Negrid ancestor, Somalids are just one group of many that branched out of the Negrid race. The quicker you understand this the less you will feel insulted.

-

Posts: 135 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember the pn2 clade
dont forget it [Smile]
as usual this graphs avoid e1b1b1c
my clade hell with those european my clade very important in western asia why the ignor it [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
e3b1c1

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somalid_V13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1:
remember the pn2 clade
dont forget it [Smile]
as usual this graphs avoid e1b1b1c
my clade hell with those european my clade very important in western asia why the ignor it [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
e3b1c1

E1b1a subrace = Neo-Negrids

E1b1b1c = (within the rest of E1b1b1) = Meditids, imo E1b1b1c are Semitized Somalids or according to this chart Semitized Meditids.

Whats clear that all Negrids have ancestoral lineages, except the superclan E1b1a they are relatively more downstream compared to the rest of the Negrids, they became Neo-Negrids because they decided to go deep into Subsahran Africa +20,000years ago. Today the Neo-Negrids dominate SubSahran Africa, technically taking the majority of the native females (maternal lineages of the native Adamids, Pygmids & possibly earlier paternal lineages that went extinct)

Posts: 135 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks but tell me why e1b1a decided to go into subsharn africa ?
i dont want to make your life hard buy you forget that m293 a subclade of e1b1b1
is found in southern africa
what do you have to say about it thats show that e1b1b1 isnt mediterreanean some of his branches went to south africa and experienced apherthaide
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
thanks but tell me why e1b1a decided to go into subsharn africa ?

Subsahran Africa was a better land, than say Arabia or North Africa. (they didn't have maps back then it was luck), Somalids suffered more & had to become Coastal people & cross the seas for better lands.

quote:
i dont want to make your life hard buy you forget that m293 a subclade of e1b1b1
is found in southern africa
what do you have to say about it thats show that e1b1b1 isnt mediterreanean some of his branches went to south africa and experienced apherthaide
e3b1c1

They are minority is South Africa, S Africa had the diff races & subraces. E1b1b1e/f in IMO are Somalids.

Somalids are suffering everywhere in North Africa in Sicily, Blakans. Thats part of our evolution, struggle makes us who we are.

The Negrids had it easy for 20,000years & only started to suffer in the last 3,000years. Subsaharan Africa was & arguablly is still the richest part of the world when it comes to raw natural resources!

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by Somalid_V13:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Whisperer:
TW posted: [QUOTE]
Okay I've mulled it over and have concluded, a psychopath, a drunk, a sexual, illiterate... delicing the hairs, mother's

Your hatred of blacks

I really don't get insulted but what Negrids say, because I understand we have a genetic barier between us, you consider science & the fact that I am not a Negrid an insult!

Look at the chart all Human races originated from a Negrid ancestor, Somalids are just one group of many that branched out of the Negrid race. The quicker you understand this the less you will feel insulted.

-

Lmao, that's one of the most erroneously labeled maps I've seen.

Like I told you before genetic lineages can not be assigned fictitious names you make up on your own just so you can feel better about your African ancestry.

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Troll Whisperer:
[qb] TW posted: [QUOTE]

-

Lmao, that's one of the most erroneously labeled maps I've seen.

Like I told you before genetic lineages can not be assigned fictitious names you make up on your own just so you can feel better about your African ancestry.

Well maybe you never heard of something called Y-DNA lineages & mutations.

Negrids discrediting DNA now lmfao!

The names are accurate, what are you anyways? I have to ask cause other Negrids been setting up fires up your hut.

a Negrid?

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Somalid_V13:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Troll Whisperer:
[qb] TW posted: [QUOTE] just so you can feel better about your African ancestry.

All humans have a Negrid ancestory.

Negrids are truly the ancestoral specie of modern Humans, I feel good about my lineage Negrid & even beyond to primate cousins.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:

I've heard of it, and I know uni-parentals, Y-dna and Mtdna, are not given erroneous fictitious names.

quote:
The names are accurate

According to whom?

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE] just so you can feel better about your African ancestry.

All humans have a Negrid ancestory.

Your African ancestry I'm referring to here, lies in your carrying of an African E1b1b derivative.
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I've heard of it, and I know uni-parentals, Y-dna and Mtdna, are not given erroneous fictitious names. Your African ancestry I'm referring to here, lies in your carrying of an African E1b1b derivative.
Yeah 30,000 kya according to this chart E1b1 was Negrid, which is acceptable.

I have Negrid ancestory just like every human does...Does that bother you [Confused]

Today I am a modern Sicilian Somalid, just like you are a modern NeoNegrid?

Do you even know your Y-DNA!?

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
first no way mind over matter is negroid
is r1b i am willing to bet on it
secound you should thank somalid v13
becuse of his african ancestery greek and roman
you live in civilization and able to read
and write something your r1b ancestors never knew
before e1b1b1 arrived to europe
they were chasing animals just like e3a were chasing tigers
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Yeah 30,000 kya according to this chart E1b1 was Negrid, which is acceptable.

25, 000 years ago was the split of E1b1b and E1b1a, but this didn't then make E1b1b non African as you wished it did, E1b1b is every bit as African as E1b1a.

quote:
I have Negrid ancestory just like every human does...Does that bother you [Confused]

You mean you share ancient African ancestry which everyone non African has, and also recent E1b1b African ancestry.

Doesn't bother me at all, but this recent E1b1b African ancestry seems to be bothering you dearly.

quote:
Today I am a modern Sicilian Somalid.

Today you're a Sicilian with recent E1b1b African admixture.

Plain and simple, all the wishful thinking trying to make E1b1b non African is a joke and is outdated.

quote:
Do you even know your Y-DNA!?

Nope, never took one of those genealogy tests.
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
[qb] Nope, never took one of those genealogy tests.

Take a DNA test & we go from there, as of now its safe to call you a Negrid, since thats the only marker we can confirm A (Y-DNA)

I am not a Negrid or Europid..

I don't recognize African as a racial term, since many North Africans are Arabids & Europids...etc

I am a Sicilian Somalid get used to it. I don't recognize anyborders wherever I sail its my land, your ship is my ship, your wife & daughters are my women...Somalid till the end [Wink]

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
quote:
[qb] Nope, never took one of those genealogy tests.

Take a DNA test & we go from there, as of now its safe to call you a Negrid, since thats the only marker we can confirm A (Y-DNA)

I am not a Negrid or Europid..

I don't recognize African as a racial term, since many North Africans are Arabids & Europids...etc

I am a Sicilian Somalid get used to it. I don't recognize anyborders wherever I sail its my land, your ship is my ship, your wife & daughters are my women...Somalid till the end [Wink]

LOL dude you're white, with recent E1b1b sub Saharan African ancestry, get over it.

"a Mesolithic population carrying Group III lineages with M35/M215 mutation [E3b] expanded northwards from sub-Saharan to north Africa and the Levant" (Underhill et al., 2001, p. 55; see also Bosch et al., 2001; Bar-Yosef, 1987) [Keita, 2005, p. 562]

E3b originated in sub-Saharan Africa and expanded into the Near East and northern Africa at the end of the Pleistocene (Underhill et al. 2001) E3b lineages would have then been introduced from the Near East into southern Europe by immigrant farmers, during the Neolithic expansion (Hammer et al. 1998; Semino et al. 2000; Underhill et al., 2001). [Cruciani et al., 2004, pp. 1014-1015]

This means Africans like the man below were taking white European wives like your mummy. [Wink]

-

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
[qb] LOL dude you're white, with recent E1b1b sub Saharan African ancestry, get over it.

You need to get over I am not White?! WTF is white??!

I am a Siclian Somalid, not a color!

Supra Africa? or Subsahran Africa?

#1 The Wild Negrid Subsahran Africa (Where Neo-Negrids colonized the Native Negrids)

#2 The Progressive Somalid North Supra Africa (Where civilized Somalids lived)

Get a DNA test

Boofer
Member # 15638

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boofer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting how the group with most genetic diversity is also the group that is clustered into one big group (negrids). The only (biased) distinction you made in your map is those of "somalid" and "berberid." I'm no geneticist, but it doesn't take one to know that a theory of races based on markers is as retarded as any.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man this thread just opens my eyes to how close we are to unity.

We just need to stop labeling lineages as "Negrid" "Somalid".

Unity has always been my goal, and I think that People like Somalid, and E3b1c1 will come around to realize that E3a and E3b are brother lineages. I am surprised that V13 says he is not "White".

What I am trying to get across to people is that we should stop hating. Only Two characters seperate E3b from E3a:
E3a --- SRV10831.1, M42, M94, M139, M168, P9, M145, M213, Yap, SRY4064, M96, P29, P2, DYS391p, M2, P1

and...

E3b --- SRV10831.1, M42, M94, M139, M168, P9, M145, M213, Yap, SRY4064, M96, P29, P2, DYS391p,
M35

Trying to divide Africans between lineages so similar is just wrong. The knowledge of V13 and E3b1c1 seems decent. They could offer perspectives on Africa, Europe, and the middle east that differs from what we know,
They just have to wake up from the division that the Elite want. With more and More studies come out labeling ancient peoples as African(Like Cleo) it maybe that the eurocentrics turn to people like Somalid V13 and try to have them hate on E3a people. Don't forget that E3a was found in Ireland. So the lineages are what they are. They do not mean that a person is Blacker or have broader features because of there lineage.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Progressive Mediterranean Supra Europe region:
The Wild Negrid Subsahran Africa

I like the wild part.

Ya sure ya don't have a little ancestry from the "Crazy Honkid Sub-Arctic Europe" region urself?

[KING, good posts but you know he's probably just some Stromfront org kid [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] yanking our collective chains]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Supra-Savage's Ancient Negrid Nightmare!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[continued]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really I don't believe in races.

The people of the Nile Valley culture this forum is supposed to be dedicated to had their own unique peculiarities in features distinctly more common there than elsewhere.

-

-

-

-

At the same time, many of the features we see there in the artwork can be commonly seen elswhere today:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1188/1312756196_ec4cc4838b.jpg?v=0

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2292/2469134698_26fe049384.jpg?v=0

-

-

-

-

( (: PS: E1b1a was more common in these ancient populations, and is still more common now in Greece, Israel, Omani, Egyptian, and Sudanese people than it ever was in Somalis)

but, E1b1a, E1b1b, B1C, R1b, be blessed

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Freehand wrote:
( (: PS: E1b1a was more common in these ancient populations, and is still more common now in Greece, Israel, Omani, Egyptian, and Sudanese people than it ever was in Somalis)

What?!?!? You're delusional.

Btw stop picture spamming you are not Doug M.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troll Whisperer
Member # 16426

Rate Member
SomalidV13 wrote:
quote:

Posting a map with A, B, D, E, and J on it doesn't make it valid genetics. Don't just make statements. Back them up with peer reviewed evidence from bonafide scientist - other than e3b1c1. (His qualifications are still being vetted by the credentials committee. They're hung up over the tigers don't exist in Africa thing).

Next stop for SomalidV13 Christopher Street. Christopherid?

-

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
What?!?!? You're delusional.

You're weirdid.

quote:
stop picture spamming you are not Doug M.
Actually, you don't know who or what I am. [Smile]
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Freehand wrote:
Actually, you don't know who or what I am.

Of course i know who you are, you are the mumbling resident Butler AKA Jeeves.

I like your name "jeeves", first time argyle became usefull. Changing your screen name every week won't wash away these nicks, nice try though. [Wink]

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Freehand wrote:
Actually, you don't know who or what I am.

Of course i know who you are, you are the mumbling resident Butler AKA Jeeves.

I like your name "jeeves", first time argyle became usefull. Changing your screen name every week won't wash away these nicks, nice try though. [Wink]

Bad try actually.

Argyle is ... a retard, and you're retarded too.

If I wanted to "wash away" anything such as you imply, Barry Bonds  - , I would have created another futile account. It's not hard.

Obviously, as far as many or most of the active members and trolls are concerned i don't give a crap who reckognizes I'm Whatbox or Anomaly or Alive or Free, or not, accept for people who are interested.

Most of them by the way (and I hadn't notified them or anyone) seem to be keeping up fine, others, not even caring or noticing ( [Big Grin] possibly slightly annoyed) about the name changes.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Made a mistake, calling the dude out of his name like that.

It's just that I'd almost forgot the gay pirate's [arggh's] new name: Brain Session.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ yonis is right. you are jeeves and you are the forum ass kisser/queer, as your new "look" shows.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, he just mad cuzzis herpes infested boyfriend was called out.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by KING:

Actually, it should be a note as to how far we still are, if ever were close at all.

Some people are simply insecure cowards, and will never face a reality that objects to their fantasy.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
What?!?!? I'm delusional.

We know kid, we know.
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by KING:

Actually, it should be a note as to how far we still are, if ever were close at all.

Some people are simply insecure cowards, and will never face a reality that objects to their fantasy.

Unity as in Leoards unifying with Jaguars?

It never happens, species evolve & only keep spliting [Smile]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right, but inbreeding is also not the way to produce the best offspring.

And if you don't see how Jaguars and Leopards aren't comparable to any 2 groups of your -ids, you need to go take biology.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freehand wrote:
quote:
And if you don't see how Jaguars and Leopards aren't comparable to any 2 groups of your -ids, you need to go take biology.
Yep! Somalid really has no clue what he's talking about. I don't blame the kid. He's got enough on his plate coming to grips with his recent black ancestry. I blame Mathilda for sending out such a poorly prepared Orc on seemingly a suicide mission.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausaru
Member # 16446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausaru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is wrong with E3a and what is wrong with being Black Dont all of u Know u Come From Africa love it or hate it u Guilty and Innocent
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ausaru:
What is wrong with E3a and what is wrong with being Black Dont all of u Know u Come From Africa love it or hate it u Guilty and Innocent

E1b1a Supreme Negrids are the most progressive of all Negrids. I am sure a good % of the people who think they are "Black" actually have Non-Negrid markers.

This discussion is a waste fo time, until they get their DNA tests

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
and if they do have non black african markers than what so they are not slaves ? [Confused]
the african american who belong to R1b haplogroup or I haplogroup are slaves not less than the e3a guys just becuse they have european ancestery through the y cromosome who cares they look negroid and there mtdna
is L2 AND L1 more negroid than that you cant get [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
e3b1c1

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
e3b1c1 wrote (page 21 this thread):
quote:
i get it hope the e3a guys will get it also in the end [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Lol! Xanith master is downright dirty! Cat turning you every which way but loose ain't he. Your end must hurt when "tiger" done tearing you up! But just look at all them smiley faces!!!

Thanks, but no thanks, for the magnanimous gesture towards the e3a guys. You keeping having a ball though.

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
i dont know from what you are ofended Apocalypse
i only talled soamlid v13 that even the african american who carry R1B and haplogroup I
are also negroid because they have negroid mtdna
just because they descendents from colonial irish or english master of slaves doesnt make them non slaves they have negroid mtdna that not even descendents from L3 MTDNA
and they also look negroid
regards e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
and if they do have non black african markers than what so they are not slaves ? [Confused]
the african american who belong to R1b haplogroup or I haplogroup are slaves not less than the e3a

R1b-M269 "Blacks" are the offspring of slave owners, there is DNA evidence that the most succesful "pimps" (Modern Enslavers) belong to Europid lineages.

A study sampled celebs, pimps & Athletes. -with Y-DNA & automosal DNA- the results were not discussed for PC reasons, part of the study you can find online. The E1b1a Supreme Negrids are the oppressed true majority that we owe, but the Blacks who act White are more than likely Hybridized Europids!

Genes make you who you are [Wink]

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
^Guido Bonobo wrote:
quote:
Genes make you who you are
Yep! You're correct. Meet the children of your new King. One of the 2 will be named his heir. Born royalty - its in their genes!

Don't give up on Somalid togetherness though. The royal family could definitely use you as their court fool.

-

Somalid_V13
Member # 16316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
^Guido Bonobo wrote:
quote:
Genes make you who you are
Don't give up on Somalid togetherness though. The royal family could definitely use you as their court fool.

-

Okay I don't get it are you trying to impress me by posting photos of Borana Children?

Anybody who carries the Somalid marker is my genetic brother, we had the same paternal lineage.

Get it in your head you will never be them or me! Those are progressive noble Somalid Boranas....Not E1b1a Supreme Negrids [Roll Eyes]

Troll Whisperer
Member # 16426

Rate Member
Sorry I should explain. The post was just oportunity to call attention to the nobility of those children and to contrast your lack of anything that can be deemed noble. I saw it futhermore, as an opportunity to gratuitously call you a bonobo and a fool. Hope that helps.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troll Whisperer

You crack me up. The way you insult people useing intelligence instaed of insults is Jokes.hahahahahahahahahah

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troll Whisperer
Member # 16426

Rate Member
Thanks King. Your remarks are very much appreciated. I can't bring the depth of genetic knowledge to the table that you guys have; so I take a bit of humor to the trolls and racists.
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com