EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe (Page 44)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  73  74  75   
Author Topic: European nations established only from Medieval times - whites are very new to Europe
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer: Although he says he teaches American history at the college level, all indications point to him teaching welding at a vocational school in Texas.
ROTFL! [Big Grin]
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ROFLMBAO...
Surely you can't believe that? Hahaha..
You saying they grow some corn and they stop eating fish? Come on, we don't even do that today.
In fact, to this day, Europeans living in coastal areas EAT FISH, as they most certainly did thousands of years ago.

LOL, I'm still not convinced these Europeans did not have domesticated sheep/goats.

As I said, your theory may have some possible validity in central Europe or in areas far from water, but for those areas near water, one would require a tremendous amount of faith to not see the 18 wheeler truck sized holes in the logic of that article.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Rasol

Thanks for reposting those two paragraphs, but they say nothing about blacks actually contracting any significant levels of melanoma or skin cancer.

I agree, i never said they did.

The central theory of melanin level and the trade off between protection against radiation and synthesis of vitamin D was explained satisfactorily for you.

I know the explanation was satisfactory because I asked you a number of questions - to measure your comprehension of this.

You chose to not respond, which indicated that you understand quite well.

But I know you want to go on 'debating' about melanin anyway, which is ok with me, so....

quote:
What is of greater concern with white exposure to UVB is long term genetic damage to the reproductive organs which of course would be much more devastating then skin cancer.
^ It's amazing how these poor hapless genetically defective creatures ever ventured out to India and Africa and South America and Australia, and displaced natives, then.

But any minute now, they are going to start shriveling up under exposure to excessive UV, and drop dead on the spot..... like vampyre in Hollywood movies, the unprotected white flesh, melting off of their skins.

Tell us more. [Wink]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Knowledgeiskey718:
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
^From all indications with fish, sheep, goats, available to early Europeans, why is it they lost their pigmentation in Europe?

Between the fish and goats, they should have had ample sources of Vitamin D.

Did they not know how to fish? Did they not have access to salt? When they mutated, did they just become dumb and forget all this stuff?

Where goats have been domestically available in for 10,000 years. What, Europeans had no goats?
So, what were they herding cows before goats?

Guy, yes Early Europeans survived on this Vitamin D you are mentioning, because they were hunter gatherers fishers and herders. Understand now, when agriculture spread they gave up the hunter gatherer fisher and herder lifestyle, for farming. With this new advanced farming technique these Europeans were eating new foods, different foods, not the same as they did when they were previously hunter-gatherers, fishers and herders.

Tell me Meninarmer, how and why do you think these animals were domesticated? What does animal domestication means?

Domesticate Do*mes"ti*cate, v. t. [imp. & p. p.
Domesticated; p. pr. & vb. n. Domesticating.] [LL.
domesticatus, p. p. of domesticare to reside in, to tame. See
Domestic, a.]
1. To make domestic; to habituate to home life; as, to
domesticate one's self.
[1913 Webster]

2. To cause to be, as it were, of one's family or country;
as, to domesticate a foreign custom or word.
[1913 Webster]

3. To tame or reclaim from a wild state; as, to domesticate
wild animals; to domesticate a plant.
[1913 Webster]

History Of Goats
Goats were the first animals domesticated by man. Bones of goats have been found in caves along with evidence of human inhabitation of those caves. One of the goat remains had evidence of a healed broken leg that could have only healed under the protection of humans. That animal would have died in the wild. Her remains have been carbon dated to 12 to 15,000 years ago. These goats were the Persian (Middle Eastern) goat Pashang. All European Mountain Goats descend from the Pashang goat, also known as the Bezoar goat. This includes our present day Alpines and the other breed variations based on color including the Saanen, Toggenburg, and Oberhasli. Alpines were named for their home mountain range, the Alps. Once you get to know the Alpines friendly curious personality, you wonder who domesticated whom?

Over thousands of years, natural selection developed the Alpine breed with superior agility to survive on steep mountain slopes. They developed a perfect sense of balance. The breed maintained its ability to survive in arid regions. European goat herders started selective breeding for milk production and favorite colors.

The Alpines adaptability, sense of balance, and personality made them good candidates for voyages. Early voyages were made feasible by taking along goats for milk and meat. The early sea captains often left a pair of goats on islands along their shipping routes. On return voyages, they could stop and catch a meal or a fresh source of milk. Today Alpines can be found thriving in nearly every climate and the goat is the most common farm animal found around the world.

When the first settlers came to America, they brought along their milch goats. Captain John Smith brought milch goats over on the Mayflower. A 1630 census of Jamestown lists goats as one of their most valuable assets. Swiss breeds along with Spanish and Austrian goats were brought to North America from 1590's to 1700. The Austrian and Spanish breeds were similar to the Swiss breeds though smaller. Cross breeding produced a common American goat.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
quote:
Rasol

Thanks for reposting those two paragraphs, but they say nothing about blacks actually contracting any significant levels of melanoma or skin cancer.

I agree, i never said they did.

The central theory of melanin level and the trade off between protection against radiation and synthesis of vitamin D was explained satisfactorily for you.

I know the explanation was satisfactory because I asked you a number of questions - to measure your comprehension of this.

You chose to not respond, which indicated that you understand quite well.

But I know you want to go on 'debating' about melanin anyway, which is ok with me, so....

Meninarmer responds:

Yes sorry. I overlooked it. I understand the trade-off and the white need to turn the taps to full on. It's a bit like setting fire to your house to stay warm in the winter, wouldn't you agree?

quote:
What is of greater concern with white exposure to UVB is long term genetic damage to the reproductive organs which of course would be much more devastating then skin cancer.
^ It's amazing how these poor hapless genetically defective creatures ever ventured out to India and Africa and South America and Australia, and displaced natives, then.

But any minute now, they are going to start shriveling up under exposure to excessive UV, and drop dead on the spot..... like vampyre in Hollywood movies, the unprotected white flesh, melting off of their skins.

Tell us more. [Wink]

They have their ways...

-

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ROFLMBAO...
Surely you can't believe that? Hahaha..
You saying they grow some corn and they stop eating fish? Come on, we don't even do that today.
In fact, to this day, Europeans living in coastal areas EAT FISH, as they most certainly did thousands of years ago.

LOL, I'm still not convinced these Europeans did not have domesticated sheep/goats.

As I said, your theory may have some possible validity in central Europe or in areas far from water, but for those areas near water, one would require a tremendous amount of faith to not see the 18 wheeler truck sized holes in the logic of that article.

Man, you can be extremely ignorant. First of all this is scholarly and historical evidence as told by scholars themselves which is also corroborated by genetics, anthropology, and archaeology, and what do you have but mere speculation and insignificant doubts?

Where is your scholarly evidence which refutes the said multi-disciplined approach at the evolution of pale skin? Opinions mean absolutely nothing, because you're too slow to even understand that Early Europeans were hunter gatherers fishers and herders and when agriculture passed, this foregoing lifestyle changed and so did their diets. Eskimos eat way more than just fish to retain their melanin, just eating fish wouldn't keep Europeans dark.

Btw.... Domestication of animals is the result of the development of agriculture. Europeans did not invent the domestication of any animals, or farming, they just adopted the lifestyle, from the people who spread farming, Wow, you don't have any idea of any facts, elementary facts, maybe you should do some more reading.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ I wouldn't say you were ignorant, you are not. Extremely gullible would be more appropriate and fitting.

Animal domestication in the world was well established by the time Europeans came out of their caves.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Guy, Europeans did NOT ever invent agriculture or domesticate animals they only adopted it from incoming farmers. Domestication in Europe was the result of agriculture. If Europeans did domesticate animals, I would love for you to provide your scholarly evidence to prove so.

"There are at least seven or eight ­ maybe eleven to thirteen ­ world regions which independently invented agriculture. None in Europe, by the way." ----Christopher Ehret

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
What I meant was;
while Europeans were in caves, the rest of the world developed religion, government, animal domestication and agriculture.
My guess is when they left the caves, they were already as white as living in a dark dank cave would make someone.

The ancestors to modern Europeans are the MOLE MEN. The same one illustrated in the old Batman comics and in the movie, Center Of The Earth.
Rather then looking around the world for the geographic origin of whites, perhaps we would be better served searching within the world for their ancient old mole tunnels.

That would explain why the rest of the world had Cod, Goats and Collar greens and Europeans had none. Those things don't grow or live well in dardk cave tunnels.

Incidentally, where was that "Bad Eating Habits Turn Europeans White" article published? Was it Forbes magazine?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah DJ. . . it doesn't matter. Dunce Jackass!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
Originally posted by Alive-(What Box):
Djehuti: I think they were refering to American Patriot AKA The Texan "Professor" H. (hore/the American Hammer)

Sadly, this guy sounds like he is oriented (or maybe was) with some type of school system. Lawd have mercy..

LOL It doesn't matter they are all biggoted trolls! Whether they be white Americans who are blackphobic or black Africans who are whitephobic. Despite the difference in color of themselves or the people they hate they are of the same 'kind'. [Wink]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
What I meant was;
while Europeans were in caves, the rest of the world developed religion, government, animal domestication and agriculture.

Whatever Europeans were doing at the time is irrelevant, you probably think the Geico caveman is how Early Europeans looked, lol. Explain the rest of the world? and yes everything you mentioned was introduced to Europe.

quote:
My guess is when they left the caves, they were already as white as living in a dark dank cave would make someone.
Like I said whatever Europeans were doing is irrelevant, as they exhibited tropical adaptations until the end of the Mesolithic. So no, they weren't white, "when they came out of their caves"

Europeans do not become fully cold adapted until about the end of the mesolithic-- (Jacobs 1993)

quote:

The ancestors to modern Europeans are the MOLE MEN. The same one illustrated in the old Batman comics and in the movie, Center Of The Earth.

Nope, Europeans ancestors are the same ancestors as all moden humans, and they came from Africa.

Early Europeans still resembled modern tropical peoples -> some resemble modern Australian and Africans, more than modern Europeans [C. Stringer, R. McKie 1996]

"Nor does the picture get any clearer when we move on to the Cro-Magnons, the presumed ancestors of modern Europeans. Some were more like present-day Australians or Africans, judged by objective anatomical observations..." - African Exodus
Christopher Stringer and Robin McKie

quote:
Rather then looking around the world for the geographic origin of whites, perhaps we would be better served searching within the world for their ancient old mole tunnels.
Rather than looking around the world, we can just look at DNA and anthropology, and it leads us back to Africa.

quote:

That would explain why the rest of the world had Cod, Goats and Collar greens and Europeans had none. Those things don't grow or live well in dardk cave tunnels.

What rest of the world? Where do you keep coming up with these crazy conclusions? Agriculture was invented in Africa, spread into the near east, and then into Europe. It's not rocket science.
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the way the words have been used together, I cannot be certain, but hope that 'tanning' isn't confused with 'burning'.

quote:

rotf.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit this explanation makes sense. The cave. Maybe during the LGM. Living there for thousand of years should do it. The caves are probably the "refuge" Rasol is speaking about. Poor people, they were trapped there until the LGM ended.

@ Meninarmer - are you kidding about that Forbes Magazine article???

quote:
What I meant was;

Incidentally, where was that "Bad Eating Habits Turn Europeans White" article published? Was it Forbes magazine?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Explorateur:
From the way the words have been used together, I cannot be certain, but hope that 'tanning' isn't confused with 'burning'.

quote:

rotf.
I mentioned tanning and burning in this context;

Human skin types

Skin type Unexposed skin color Sun response
I white always burns, never tans
II white always burns, tans minimally
III white burns minimally, sometimes tans
IV light brown burns minimally, always tans well
V brown rarely burns, tans darkly (Asian skins)
VI dark brown never burns, tans darkly (African skins)

From World Health Organization Fact Sheet

* Up to 80% of solar UV radiation can penetrate light cloud cover. Haze in the atmosphere can even increase UV radiation exposure.

Also, I need to correct my earlier statement about Batman and the Mole men. Seems Batman did meet them but after Superman. The character became so popular it made appearances with Superman, The Fantastic Four and even the X-men.
This rare photo of the ancient European has many Jewish features as well as sharing Jewish Dracula's and Eddie Munster's hair cut.
Shown with the world's 1st set of sunglasses, meant to shield his beady eyes from the sun's hurtful rays.

-

White man's Origin Mythology
Mole Man is a subterranean delver who once dwelled among humans.
His appearance was so unpleasant that he couldn't keep a job, win a date or escape ridicule, so he fled to the farthest corners of the world. Discovering a cave that led to the earth's center, he fell down a deep hole at the end of it. In the darkness, he lost clarity of vision and human features but gained a mastery over the denizens of the underworld.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
white always burns, never tans
^ Whites can't tan?

This is only true of skin that is completely lacking in melanin, or the ability to produce it.

Makes up maybe 2 to 5% of whites.

Does this mean that all your comments on whites relates -only- to that 2 to 5%?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ I didn't build the skin chart. See WHO.

I white always burns, never tans
II white always burns, tans minimally
III white burns minimally, sometimes tans
IV light brown burns minimally, always tans well

The chart suggests ALL 3 types of white skin tends to BURN to some extent while only type 3 will SOMETIMES tan

How does including all 3 white skin types affect our percentages?

Center For Disease Control & Prevention
Skin Cancer Incidence Trends

In the United States, incidence of melanoma of the skin has

* increased significantly by 2.3% per year from 1981 to 2004 among women.

Among whites, incidence has

* increased significantly by 3.2% per year from 1981 to 2004 among men and women combined.
* increased significantly by 2.4% per year from 1997 to 2004 among women.

European Information on Worldwide Skin Cancer rates in Whites
http://annonc.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/15/1/5

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ This is ridiculous! So what if whites burn?! That does not change the fact that they are aboriginal to Europe, moron!!
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ LOL, I see your lips moving but hear no worthy validating sounds emanating from that gap.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^^^Lmao.......Don't tell me you're still confused????????
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
I'm srt8 and very comfortable in the skin I'm in. [Cool]
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Knowledgeiskey718:
quote:
As i stated earlier, if the article's theory holds true, then whites over time, should regain their melanin levels now that their vitamin D deficiency is no longer an issue.
If this was even remotely possible, it would take a couple thousand years for this to take place. Why you ask? Evolution my friend. Evolution just doesn't happen overnight. Scientists believe anywhere between 6-12kya( most likely reaching full cold adaptation,pale skin, only 6kya) ago for the evolution of pale skin.
Well, according to your article, at least 6-8KY have past.
What? Six-8 mo ta go?

Here's DJ when informed whites may be fatally defective!
Don't cry son. You won't be alone when all the white people die out.
 -

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WWWAHAHAHAHHAHA

-

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL Funny picture, but it looks like the only one crying is YOU.

-

"Boo hoo! Those damn white mutants! When are they all gonna die of sunburn already?!!" LMAO [Big Grin]

quote:

Well, according to your article, at least 6-8KY have past.
What? Six-8 mo ta go?

Who knows, but whites are still around and apparently doing fine. The main point of this foolish thread is the article. So are you saying you agree then, that whites are indeed aboriginal that is originated in situ Europe??

quote:
Here's DJ when informed whites may be fatally defective!...
Again, I'm not crying about anything or even emotional at all. The point is if whites are "fatally defective" as you say, then why are they still around?

quote:
Don't cry son. You won't be alone when all the white people die out.
LOL I would hope not. But exactly when are all white people gonna die out? You seem to have this vexing desire for whites to die out. You sound no different from professor Hore whose fantasy is to see blacks die out. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ I really think you're exaggerating AGAIN, and stretching the truth.
Hore DID NOT champion or voice optimism at the prospect of blacks disappearing from the scene.
Hore knows very well the short and long term dependence whites have on blacks and other peoples of color.

Also, this news neither saddens or excites me. They are merely a collection of FACTUAL Statistics compiled by the TWO LARGEST WHITE health monitoring bodies in the world.

I'm pleased you liked the picture. That's Manny P!

Now...look into my eyes..  -

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
DJ I really think you're exaggerating AGAIN, and stretching the truth.
^ What and break your monopoly on just-so stories?

Whites are genetically defective and will all die from sun burn....just wait..... [Roll Eyes]

^ I don't pick with you mostly though, because it's clear you have some intelligence and are just poking fun but not taking yourself too seriously. [Smile]

quote:
Look into my eyes:
 -

^ lol. good looking out.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
quote:
DJ I really think you're exaggerating AGAIN, and stretching the truth.
^ What and break your monopoly on just-so stories?

Whites are genetically defective and will all die from sun burn....just wait..... [Roll Eyes]

^ I don't pick with you mostly though, because it's clear you have some intelligence and are just poking fun but not taking yourself too seriously. [Smile]

quote:
Look into my eyes:
 -

^ lol. good looking out.

You're right.
I haven't conducted any detailed global analysis on the physiology of whites to make any definite conclusions.
As I stated earlier, I am merely thinking out loud, and reviewing the probability of the article's extrapolations.
Although it may at first seem petty, my surface examination shows somewhere between 5-10M whites annually worldwide are contracting skin cancer, and that rate is growing at approximately 3-4%/year.
Also consider these are only reported cases with a possible error rate as high as 50%, meaning the reported number is the minimum of occurrences.

No, I don't think that whites will die out overnight due to this. However, merging birth & mortality rates, fertility and birth defect rates, and other issues due to a compromised immunity system, things aren't as rosy in Mayberry RFD as one is led to believe.

All because, as the article suggests, Whites didn't get their Goat's milk anyway they could.
I'm still not convinced this is the main cause of what I'd consider, severe genetic mutation in whites.
 -

-

One thing I find interesting regarding Vitamin D is, whites require much more of it then blacks. The Recommended Daily Allowances listed on the USDA and WHO sites of 400IU/daily are for WHITES. Blacks require a far less dosage and STILL develop stronger bones structure relative to whites. The sites don't offer specifics for the OPTIMUM dosage for blacks, but they do make it clear their requirements are significantly lower.

Summary of major health concerns

Exposure to the sun is known to be associated with different types of skin cancer, accelerated skin ageing, cataract and other eye diseases. There is also evidence that UV radiation reduces the effectiveness of the immune system.
Skin

Between 2 and 3 million non-melanoma skin cancers and over 130,000 malignant melanomas occur globally each year. ( Double this number to reflect EUROCARE inclusion ) A changing lifestyle and sun-seeking behaviour are responsible for much of the increase in skin cancers. In particular, frequent sun exposure and sunburn in childhood appear to set the stage for high rates of melanoma later in life. Depletion of the ozone layer, which provides a protective filter against UV radiation, may further aggravate the problem. Other chronic skin changes due to UV radiation include injuries to skin cells, blood vessels and fibrous tissue, better known as skin ageing.

Eye

Acute effects of UV radiation on the eye include photokeratitis, an inflammation of the cornea and iris, and photoconjunctivitis, an inflammation of the conjunctiva, the membrane that lines the inside of the eyelids. Long-term effects of UV radiation exposure of the eye may include the development of pterygium (white or creamy opaque growth attached to the cornea), and squamous cell cancer of the conjunctiva. Some 16 million people worldwide are currently blind as a result of cataracts; of these, WHO estimates that as many as 20% may be due to UV radiation exposure.

Immune system

The immune system is vulnerable to modification by environmental agents such as UV radiation, which appears to diminish the effectiveness of the immune system by changing the activity and distribution of the cells responsible for triggering immune responses. A number of studies indicate that environmental levels of UV radiation can suppress immune responses in both rodents and humans. In rodents, this immune suppression results in enhanced susceptibility to certain infectious diseases. It is therefore reasonable to suspect that exposure to UV radiation may enhance the risk of infection and decrease the effectiveness of vaccines in humans. However, additional research is necessary to substantiate this.

Vulnerable groups

Vulnerable groups Children are particularly sensitive to UV radiation and require special protection. More than 90% of non-melanoma skin cancers occur in fair skinned people who tend to burn. However, even though the incidence of skin cancer is lower in dark skinned people they are nevertheless susceptible to the damaging effects of UV radiation, especially to the effects on the eye and immune system.
UK Children have Europe's Highest Skin Cancer rates

Anyway, the main reason for introducing this information is to understand how whites, if they are indigenous to Europe have physical afflictions akin to a group of foreigners who have not acclimated to the environment. My theory is, whites are transplants into all environments where they show unusually high susceptibility to local ambient UV levels.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meninarmer

Why are you showing a picture of a naked boy on your post.

That is filthy disgusting and just plain wrong.

I ask you to take down the picture.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ LOL, somebody grab a fig leaf the GOD patrol e is hovering about!

The severe negative effects of Vitamin D deficiency.
 -

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King, let's get some church goin' up in heah. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
meninarmer

You have sunk to a new low. There is *NO* excuse for posting a picture of a naked child.

Why would you do this?

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
It's clearly not intended as porn.

If it excites you, think about nuns, or sumething

Did you cry about all those African titties in the photo spread?
Is that DJ standing there with you?

DJ, stop crying.
 -

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
meninarmer

Sorry but you have no reason to post something like that. No matter what you say what is in that picture is a form of child abuse.

I thought you had more class then that, but I guess I was wrong.

Again I ask you delete the picture.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
NO.

I hope they don't make the mistake of making you a mod here.
All we need is a holy roller who thinks the human body is a sin or too tempted to ignore a simple thing.
Grow up and stop acting like your Great Grandmom.

You starting to remind me of American Patriot for some reason. Ya'll related?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I see why we need a moderator. This ain't the first time something disgusting was posted.

Why are posters actively looking to destroy this Forum.

meninarmer
I used to respect you as a poster but you have shown that a moderator is needed for this forum.
I have no clue what came over you, how could you not think that that picture was *Inapproiate*.
I ask you again do the right thing and delete that picture.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meninarmer

Just finished reading your post. How can you say that child abuse is a simple thing? There is no reason for you to post such perverted and sick Pictures.

What came over you when you found those pictures?

rasol
Member # 4592

^ I agree with you King, but unfortunately this forum has no mod. In that respect it may be a ticking time bomb.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Does this offend you also?

-

will it lead to child abuse?
I hope not.
Someone has to be pretty twisted to think abuse from looking at these particular photos.

I agree to evaluation of a poll results on the issue of the photo.
If the majority of poll want the photo removed, I have no problem doing so.
If the parties responsible for deleting the recent threads chooses to remove it, that's fine also.

LOL, this is an sad illustration of the twisted nature of the black church and their deviant influence on susceptible youth.

Hopefully, if the site gets more active mods, they will be chosen from a list of potentials who aren't easily distracted by a holy roller mentality ready to start a book burning at the 1st opportunity.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Hey King I thought you were well grounded. This is NOT porn. And YOU KNOW that. Stop facking up. That was done to illustrate a point. Picture the kid with a pair of shorts then. The nakedness re-enforces the primitiveness.

Secondly - are you the type that equates homosexuality and the AA EO? They are not. See the homo thread. Don't compare the pic and some of the disgusting things YH and some newbies posted recently.

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
meninarmer

Just finished reading your post. How can you say that child abuse is a simple thing? There is no reason for you to post such perverted and sick Pictures.

What came over you when you found those pictures?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ Meniarmer -
Is it BS or was there an article?

========
Quote: Incidentally, where was that "Bad Eating Habits Turn Europeans White" article published? Was it Forbes magazine?

=========

On your point about extinction of White Europeans. Seems like you are saying if left alone they are destined for extinction. Maybe this is what happened to the Neanderthals. Their disappearance is still a mystery. They also lived in caves. Unfortunately or . . .fortunately they could not admix with modern humans. So they went extinct. Hopefully modern science will solve that problem. ie White skin that is not susceptible to UV damage.

But shoot!!! What I am saying we have that already. . .UV Block
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

@ DJ - Again you display your stupidity and Rasol's demonstrates wishful thinking. From the very beginning the man kept pointing to caves. Also made points about the high incidence of skin cancer in Europe.

Do I have to keep summarizing where we are?.. . . . .DJ. Still can not read and understand. Huh?

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

-

rofl

quote:
mole men
 -

lmao

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Here is another idea. . . .Underwater Cities. The technolgy is almost there.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
For real. Those caves may very well be submerged or ice covered.
We'll see. Europeans are allowing global warming for a purpose other then greed. The polar caps are melting. We'll wait to see what's under them.

I asked if the article was Forbes because whoever scanned the article made sure to delete the publisher from the footer. The article contained conclusion but shows no information on how these conclusions were derived.

That's little DJ up there crying after it was suggested that whites have a serious genetic medical problem.
DJ's response; "WAHHHHH, please God NO! Not my Uncle Whitey..WAHHHHHHHH"
Luckily, as seen in the last shot, his white sponsor came in to console.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Ouch! common!! Not the whitey comment. Seriuosly. Let's not go to that level.

But I agree King came out of nowhere to jump on something that he THINKS will ostracize you. After all, all/most, are against porn on this site. And kiddy porn. Definitely a BIG no. Goes to show you can't trust many of the liberals. And I thought he was down.

Other thing is, they REALLY think we are fools and can be played. Any cognitive black man can see thru their ploy.

King you let me down.

LOL. Just got the "sponsor" comment.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
King is no surprise.

He comes from a land where mothers indoctrinate their young into organized small business units (church) and teach to turn the other cheek, making men into sheep, or lambs to be more precise.
But, worry not, it is no big deal.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xyyman & meninarmer. birds of same feather. [Wink]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Xyyman and meninarmer

Wow, I can't believe that I am reading this garbage. People defending a perverted Pic of a naked kid and An Animal and trying to say it's okay.

Both of you posters have let me down. That is disgusting and evil pic of a child and an animal. There is no excuse for those pics. You can prove your point without posting pics of naked children. Thats just wrong.

What is wrong with you two that you don't see the perverted and abominable garbage in it.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Xyyman

I don't know what kind of down you thought I was but it is never cool to show underage children and an animal. How can you defend such a sick and disturbing picture? The child is *UNDERAGE* and doing something disgusting with and animal. Wake up.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Yo KING, if you pay Rasol $1, I'll remove the picture and save all the children from the goat.

It should be obvious, but FYI, the kid is drinking milk from the Goat's tit. You from the country, I'm surprised at your misplaced reaction.
You do know about tits right, or were you a Simulac baby?

Bless your soul King..

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
meninarmer

Whats with the mockery. You post that picture anywhere else and I'm sure people whould say the exact same thing.

There is no justification for that picture being posted. It's a Naked underage child doing something with an *animal*. How can you continue to defend that picture. Its plain wrong and should be deleted. There is nothing right about that picture.

This topic comprises 75 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  73  74  75   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com