EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Now it's complicated (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Now it's complicated
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Mister has given full and painfully detailed confession to me about what he did. I have spoken to the other woman at length, and every Egyptian in the Western Hemosphere has called me begging me to "consider our child" and take him back. They say he needs help, and counseling, and he loves his family and please please let him back.
He left her house on Sunday after she and her kids threw him a "Good Luck, we will miss you party". (I found the signs the kids made inside his rental car) He told them he was going back to Egypt, and bought a new set of luggage to sell the point to the kids. That part made me feel that I didn't know this man at ALL, that he would lie to children. 3 school aged kids who he had lived with for a few months as a boyfriend/guest of their Mother. His response? Khalas this is already the past, and now I cannt return to her house. Then he started talkign about how great this woman was, and it was her that bailed him out on Christmas, and blah good friend dee blah. He is trying to neutralize his behavior by saying he had no other choice. But now, this MF is back in my living room, saying he wants to be a good husband and father and take care of us. He displays remorse and regret, but wants to jump from her bed on Sunday into mine on Monday. Further he wants to get together and work to rebuild our relationship. It seems that the grass wasn't greener. He wanted credit for crying from his heart in front of me on Sunday night.

But that brings me to the very painful part. He stands to be deported. His shenanigans with the law, and his river of speeding tickets, and now a divorce petition mean that the only way he will be sucessful and navigte this is if I go to Immigration with him and sign my name. Even if we are in the process of divorce, continued spousal support helps. He will need to hire an attorney to navigate things.

But am I cold hearted enough to say, "you don't deserve a better chance at life". Sure he has been lousy to me, but I let him, and sure he is nowhere near an ideal father. But am I judge and jury? I believe he is able to play nice guy until he gets the paper. I don't think he is looking past that issue to what he did to our marriage. But the sick part of me, the part that never fell out of love, that adored this man.. can I harden her up enough to do something like this to another? Its bigger than just moving out, its permanantly blocking him from visiting the states, and sending him back to Cairo with nothing. He is a very practiced liar and fast talker as Im sure you can see by how Im even having the impulse to ASK YOU GUYS what I should do.

How do you cope with that big of a decision? Everyone is all "he made his bed, let him lay in it" and others are all "You 2 will be back together in 6 months" and Im right int he middle. I MISS my fantasy of what our life could have been like. I don't miss the reality of it. It is just hard to stop "parenting" him. *sigh*

Here is a shot of me and Mero from Sunday. It is all part of realizing a life without Khaled.
Baby Love

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MoDeStY
Member # 5554

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoDeStY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know his playing you right?

You need to separate his fatherhood and his nastiness.. Many people are messed up when it comes to sexual relationships but when it comes to parenthood they are on a whole new level..

You as a mother has to make sure that the child gets the full rights to see their father.. Inside your country or outside.. He dose not have to be in ur country in order to have a relation with your kid..

Don't punish the old fart just because he can't keep on his pants..

No one is 100% messed up unless they are called bush or sharon.. You don't owe him anything as far as I'm concern and Allah knows best.. But seriously before doing anything check your self on why you are doing it, do it for the right reasons.

Posts: 122 | From: Sweden + Misr | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's just it, it's a fantasy life that just does not exist.
can you see your life together as anything but? from what you have posted so far he wants his cake and eat it.
Don't listen to what everyone has said. do what you want.
did he come from cairo with nothing?
why should you worry about that? My catholic upbringing tells me work at it,the woman in me says cut him loose he's not good for you or your child and you will be better off without him,
it's a choice only you can make without interference from anyone else, i know what i would do but i have never been in your situation and so can't really offer any advice.
here's to you i hope you can make the right decision for you and find some peace within yourself.

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo, let him go!! He had his chances, he made wrong choices and now its time for him to be a man and be responsible for his own actions.

Yes he's the father of your child but nothing else no more. Please don't forget that he totally betrayed you and that for such a long time. He USED you to be able to stay in the US. If he wasn't that dumb playing his nasty game with you he would definitely have succeeded.

You don't need him, your toddler prince doesn't need him, get a real man in your life. Don't sacrifice yourself for him no more - in the end you just get another kick in your butt. Beleive me guys like that are not honest, they tell you things which they know you want to hear in the moment but they don't mean it.

Cosmogirl, don't give him another chance. Be strong, show him he went too far the way he mistreated you. Right now you have to question every word, every hug, every kiss from him. He's a liar and you and A. deserve so much better. Look forward to a new chapter in your life - without this man. Best of luck.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo

I didnt agree with him leaving the country. I know that he has been an arse to you, but you have a child now, together.

IMO the right thing to do is to help him stay, so that he CAN be there for his son. Whether he choses to is another thing, and whether he makes a good dad is another thing - all you need to do, for your son, is facilitate it.

He hasnt killed anyone, he has been a dishonest twat, but if you dont help him to stay now, then you will have to live with making that decision every time you look at your son.

I know its hard and the pain must be killing you, but try to separate the issues for a second. Him and your son and him and you. Whether or not you want to give him another chance with YOU, is up to you and no one can tell you thats right or wrong, but that will take time. Whether he is right for your son is not really your call, you said yourself that he has good points, please dont let your anger influence your decisions now, children deserve the right to know both parents, even if they are not perfect.

I know you are trying to protect your son and yourself, but dont burden yourself with making permanent decisions now that could affect your future, my advice would be to help him stay for your son and let the rest sort itself out in time.

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One way ticket back to Egypt.
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all those that think he should not stay in America where his son is, I would like to ask, why do you value a country more than a child?

Why is it more important for him to leave America, than it is for him to be able to see his son?

Who are you punishing? Him AND the child! Are you all really so patriotic that one less man in the US is worth hurting a child for?

Seems to me like the sad misuse of power.

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of role model is the father for the son? I can't honestly believe she wants her son to grow up imitating a father who lied, cheated and stole from his wife.
Every person has a responsibility to take care of themselves.
It is not her job to raise her husband, he had a mother to do that, and it's past time for mothering. She has one child and she doesn't need a grown one, who she can't trust, and WHO SHE ADMITS does not do anything for her.
She misses the DREAM of him, not the REALITY.

Must I quote the list of things she will not miss about him that she posted in the other thread.

Boot his butt to the curb and FOR GOOD!
Let him go try to cheat and swindle someone else for a change.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Open a poll suggesting the possibilities to vote for,and then those interested comment on their choices,Cosmo.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
I'm not saying he is a perfect man, but he is the childs father! He hasnt abused the child, or killed anyone, he has lied to his wife, yes.

Where do you draw the line then? What characteristics are people going to allow a father to have and which ones are we going to stop them seeing their children for?

Parents are not perfect, they are people, and just because one of them might lie does not necessarily follow that the child will be the same. He has a mother to teach him right from worng.

Its not Cosmo's place to decide NOW that he's not good father material, not AFTER the child has been born, and not because of hurt he has caused HER.
IMO, such decisions should only be made when there has been abuse and pain caused to the child.

--------------------
IMO

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hermione Heliotrope.:
One way ticket back to Egypt.

Ditto!

Think of your son and consider the real man that you are dealing with not the fantasy man that you wish he were. Your husband is who he is.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pillar:
For all those that think he should not stay in America where his son is, I would like to ask, why do you value a country more than a child?

Why is it more important for him to leave America, than it is for him to be able to see his son?

Who are you punishing? Him AND the child! Are you all really so patriotic that one less man in the US is worth hurting a child for?

Seems to me like the sad misuse of power.

For me it has nothing to do with patriotism. I'm probably the least patriotic person here. It's the thought that this bastard is playing with Cosmo's heartstrings because he knows damned well that if he doesn't he will get da boot...and the knowledge that once she signs the papers he'll probably head right back over to that woman's house with his new luggage. Where does that leave Cosmo and her son? Is he really going to visit his son on a regular basis? Go to soccer games? Help out with homework projects? Be there for him when he gets his heart broken for the first time?

I dunno. Part of me says that a pisspoor dad is better than no dad but the other part of me wants to kick this bastard to the curb. Tears are cheap. We can all turn on the faucet when we need something. I've done it plenty of times to get out of a traffic ticket when the cop pulls me over or to make my parents think it was "those other kids" who did such and such when I was a teen.

Tough one Cosmo, I don't honestly know what to suggest. I have sucked up all my dignity to keep my kids dad in their life. It meant feigning friendship with the mofo who he cheated on me with and who is now their stepmom. It means cringing when she does those "firsts" like the first haircut, the first costume (I could have killed her for that one..how dare she buy my daughter her first haloween costume! [Mad] ), etc. I won't kid you it's not an easy life but they got to be with their dad and are now requesting to stay home on some of the weekends he has them because they're old enough to see him for what he's worth.

Divorce sucks. Period. I know that's no help but that's my 2 cents.

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOod points, and Pilar.. I say he HAS abused his child. A Father has a duty and responsibility to provide food, comfort and shelter for their children. This one has done none of it. He doesn't parent the baby except in a "trophy" way. (Taking the baby out to get attention about how cute they are and how lookalike they are).

I don't know what to do, and it is a big sticky wicket for my heart. I will admit that since he has been gone, I have been loving every aspect of being alone in the house with the Baby.

No drama. If he had left my home in Nov and gotten an apt of his own, paid support, and visited with his child I might be more inclined to help him, as he would be already helping himself. But his method is to get "helpless" and sucker a woman into taking care of his issues and making his appointments. The largest argument I have for not supporting his petition is that simple; in 6 years of living in the US, he has not adapted or even attempted to adapt to the american way of life, and the social rules that it is assumed we will all play by. He will never be successful because he doesn't believe in himself, and he always engineers a self destruct right before a big life landmark.

I just wish it was all behind me and not up in my face demanding to be loved. I feel for the guy, but dude.. you had a life that included her parents and children behind my back. What do you expect me to do for you now?

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo, awsome picture. Princess and Prince.

IMHO: Becoming a father takes sticking it in and out, no more. What makes a father is lifetime of love and support.
Question: is he the lifetime love and support material that father of your child?
It makes me laugh, the argument that you should keep the bastard in US for the sake of your child: WHAT SAKE?!?!?! So the little kid can be cheated, hurt and psychologically damaged by an idiot in the years to come???? I am not saying the guy is an evil loser; being a dog hardly means that, but the life function of fatherhood is an entire different story. You can understand his shortcomings from the perspective of your intelligence, experience and love. But your son? Enough said.

Cosmo, I like you, man! From the bottom of my heart I am sorry for the whole mess. Your little guy is awsome, that is a good part of it. And you are one beautiful mama.
My heart is with you.
K.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magdy_salem
Member # 15728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magdy_salem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do it and regret it. He is only sorry to stay and have a place to live and he will take that cute baby off to Egypt. CAREFUL.
Posts: 133 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
burn the sheets off the bed he laied in.. he made it make his ass suffer..u know its easy to tell someo0ne not to take a cheating partner back.. but thje reality is yall have a child to think about.. u need to ask yrself do or did u love him enough to even think about goin thru this in the future again?
obviously he did not love u enough not to cheat or he wouldnt have even thought about leaveing.. but again a man is a man and they tend to stry to see what other cows he can milk or how far he can push u.. girl i would not wanna make yr decision.. good luck in what ever u choose...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're entertaining thoughts of going back for a few more bites of a shït sandwich supreme with cheese, I don't know what to say except bon appetite.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ aaah VB, you sure have a way with words... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo, He not only lied to and cheated you but also that son he didnt care enough about to be a decent father to and husband to the woman who gave him that son.

On one side I will say that moving to the US is THE biggest adjustment for him, all that free sex and all, but not every man tries to dip it in other areas but home. You have waited and you have built up a life for when he came to you, he didnt fit that fantasy in ANY way, he behaved like a child in a candy store.

He has committed adultery and he is Muslim. He has treated you extremely badly and he cant even FEEL that Cosmo.

I know you still love him, if you take him back I guarantee you will hate him in a few years if that long. So taking him back will help you get over the love part, I guarantee it. Why? because you will never be able to trust him out of your sight again. Every time he is late you will wonder. You will search his pockets and wallet, yes you will or you will want to, because you will not trust him. From his point of view he will think hes got away with it if you have him back, even if you make a huge point of not trusting him, that wont matter, he got away with it. He will do it again at the drop of a hat but he will be more careful next time, until he has citizenship, and he will make YOU into a paranoid, bitter woman and he will make you doubt your own mind. I guarantee this too.

Not only did he cheat you and your son, and is using you as a hotel, he also lied and cheated another woman and 3 children in such a convincing way they fully believed him. Can you ever know who the real man is? Will you ever belive him when he says he loves you?

As for your son, is it better for him to have a father around who lies to children so easily? Is it better for him to grow up seeing mummy crying so much, you will. Is it better for him to listen to the fights, feel the atmospheres, be in the middle, Cosmo in a few years YOU will be the demented one shouting and crying and making daddy leave, this is what your son will see, Mommy is always shouting at daddy, he will not see daddy is messing around again because you will hide that from him, he will only see the 'reactions'. He is not hurt by this NOW because he is too young to understand, but what about while he grows up? he WILL be hurt by this and the chances of him doing this again (and again) are very high, you KNOW this, you are an extremely intelligent woman!

I have no idea what you should do, only you can make that decision, but make it with a clearer mind if you can, look at all the options and do not accept any less than you are worth, dont make yourself worth less than you are.

You know what to do, you know his game, yes its a game, the question is do you want to keep playing it and do you want to become the woman it will make you if you do?

It is not a case of the country wanting him or any of that rubbish, he applied to come and stay on the grounds of being your husband, HE fooked it up, not you. He knew the score, thats why hes running back because hes realized. He is not a child, he knew before he came.

Cosmo, you know I luv ya but you said it yourself, you cant stop parenting him. He is not an adopted child he is your HUSBAND and that high position came with conditions attached that HE broke. You would forgive a CHILD as that love is unconditional, a marriage is not.

Whatever you decide to do I will be here and will support you.

*hug*

*sorry if its all a bit disjointed I just got home and im knackered!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Don't forget the side-order of pickled crow. And in France they call your sandwich a "Royale with cheese".

Your consistancy over the years at being dead on gives me great comfort VB.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he was a decent adult and father, he would not be in a situation where he may have to leave the country.

You did nothing to get him here.

He is again asking you to bail him out.

Do, and the anguish and suffering you've been writing that you've suffered for years for a few months of happiness will be a cycle repeated indefinitely between you two.

Some people need emotional roller coasters and high drama in their lives.

He obviously does. You need to ask yourself if that is the life you want and if that's what you want your son to grow up watching and mimicking.

(As a side note, you also see how easily he lies to other children who become emotionally attached to him. Think about what negative affects this will have on your son over the years...the excuses, missed dates, forgotten phone calls, etc.)

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo, thats a beautiful picture
[Smile]

Personally, I wouldnt take him back - but such a difficult decision to make - esp with him being deported etc

but honestly, if he's not been a very good husband, will he be a good father?

what would you do if the deporting wasnt an issue - would you still prefer a life without him?

will you be happy with the kind of life he will give you if you stay together - that is, the reality and the fantasy

if - if - he is deported and be blames you for him not being able to see his son, dont take that crap - he brought it on himself

take care

x

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
I MISS my fantasy of what our life could have been like. I don't miss the reality of it.

In my humble opinion, you summed it up best yourself - I think it's a dream, the 'high' you still cherish and want to relive.
The fact you have a son together complicates matters because, yes, a child needs both parents. BUT think about the quality of your relationship from now on, after all you've gone through. Will it be satisfying do you think? Will you be happy?
Only you know the situation best and you will ultimately make the decision. I wish you all the best and ... no more pain.
---
Beautiful picture. [Smile]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
GOod points, and Pilar.. I say he HAS abused his child. A Father has a duty and responsibility to provide food, comfort and shelter for their children. This one has done none of it. He doesn't parent the baby except in a "trophy" way. (Taking the baby out to get attention about how cute they are and how lookalike they are).

I don't know what to do, and it is a big sticky wicket for my heart. I will admit that since he has been gone, I have been loving every aspect of being alone in the house with the Baby.

No drama. If he had left my home in Nov and gotten an apt of his own, paid support, and visited with his child I might be more inclined to help him, as he would be already helping himself. But his method is to get "helpless" and sucker a woman into taking care of his issues and making his appointments. The largest argument I have for not supporting his petition is that simple; in 6 years of living in the US, he has not adapted or even attempted to adapt to the american way of life, and the social rules that it is assumed we will all play by. He will never be successful because he doesn't believe in himself, and he always engineers a self destruct right before a big life landmark.

I just wish it was all behind me and not up in my face demanding to be loved. I feel for the guy, but dude.. you had a life that included her parents and children behind my back. What do you expect me to do for you now?

Cosmo you have answered your own question, read what you wrote again.

AND you have got the fairytale...its your son.

You will get over this, you will move on but right now you don't need him in your face when you know the truth 100% why he is at your door.

Enough of mothering this man..you have a son and you need all your energies for him.

6 years is a long time, he had every chance you have nothing to feel bad about.

Stay strong.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear Cosmo what a dilemma you are faced with, this is like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. You know his true character, that will never change, he is a man of nil principles who only values what he can get out of any given situation. He has no dignity, no morals to speak of, he is a liar of note, he might be your child's father but is this sort or person you want your child exposed to, in your heart I believe not, he has made no effort in anything regarding state of your marriage he ran off with another woman, didn't send you money,,,,,,,,,,,hellllloooo wake up and smell the coffee, he is a no good nik, unfortunately that is the picture you painted to us, you are an intelligent woman, I mean wtf made you fall for this village idiot, you deserve so much better, remember a leopard never changes its spots and you will be left with picking up the pieces in terms of finance, emotions and heartache, I say send him back, then if he is interested in keeping a relationship with his child he must prove himself from Egypt don't be fooled by his begging as he just wants to save his own neck. I wish you all the best to wotever u decide

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he didnt care about the marriage and you and the baby when he was laying up in that bitches bed while you was at home waitin' for his nasty ass was he? why should you care if he gets the boot or not? he is an adult and is very aware of the damage he was doing, but didnt think he would get caught and if you didnt catch him, he probably would be boinking the whore right now. screw his ass....why you gonna give him what he isnt giving you? he will play nice guy because you hold his whole world in YOUR hands and he is shitting himself. but once he gets them papers, he will back to his ol' self again.
if he was dog enough to play once, he will be dog enough to do it again and again, but the next times, he knows how NOT to get caught.

men like this dont change.

as for the fantasy life, who ever said you can only have it with this schmuck? He cant even take care of himself, wtf makes you think he is gonna care for yall? He is HOW OLD and acts this way, what makes you think he's gonna change and be a better man? REAL men know how to be a 'better' man from the get go...not after they got caught messing around. If he was sincere, he would have already been a good husband and father, now its all just cuz' he needs something. It doesnt a rocket scientist of a dude to know how to treat his family, and well, I must say he is quite a dumb one.

Like I said, he is an adult and knows wtf he has to do and how he has to behave and he chose to take the wrong road KNOWING what the risks were...cant do the time, then dont do the crime buddy. And if it isnt gonna be you he is hurting, its gonna be some other girl...like the bitch he lied to aboiut going away. I mean he stood there and accepted a huge going away party knowing it's all based on a lie!!! WTF is wrong with this creep? Bag his ass and get another. I know yall got history, but really was any of it THAT good? You can have your fantasy life, just with someone else thats all. And his green card worries and stuff aren't your problem either. He though he was a big man with big brains when he was playing you and your son, taking your $$$ (like really wtf kind of man takes money from a woman!?), then let him be that big smart man and get his own ass his own papers, and if he fails, then thats because that's the road he chose for himself. You staying beside him and helping him, well he is just making you look like an asshole who helps people that stab you in the back.

And I love how the other loser egyptians chime in and say to go back to him 'because of the baby'. Why should you? He wasn't thinking of the baby when he was choosing to lay down with some hooker instead of go home and sit with the kid! And plus, those other egyptians have no idea what you and him go thru...and if they were in your place, they wouldnt effing stay either.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
MD you are spot on. He only stopped because he got caught, and he was man enough to gamble, he should be man enough to lose. You can't cry yourself out of debt at a blackjack table.

***** I was swept off my feet by "tall dark and handsome" and I BELIEVED what he was telling me. His actions are all DONKEY, but his way with words is impressive. And he got me a the right time in my life, I had a good thing and all I wanted was a little project or company to spend time with.. he was both. But its all bullshit, and its hard to give up the DRAMA. We have been engaged in such a high tension wire act of betrayal and cover up that it is hard to re-learn what Im supposed to already know. I'm just putting it out here because I want to have other people tell me that his sweet words and sudden interest in being a participant are just paper and water. He is a goal oriented mofo, and he thinks he is smarter than I am because I kept letting him come back. Now that I'm taking control of my life, it threatens him quite a bit.
Using the "baby" card is the last trick in his deck.

I filed for divorce, and now all I have to do is wait for it. His problems are his problems.

Expat I am still getting treatment, and have even been able to add a little anti-depressant to my daily routine.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD and Cosmo its fascinating to watch the relationship between you two having seen you both fight for so long [Cool]
Total respect MD for giving such solid advice and bringing everything back to reality. Cosmo you have a great buddy there [Big Grin]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo..... I was in almost the same position with my ex (Except he was English, not Egyptian!!)
He was screwing my best friend for 2 years behind my back.... I stupidly missed all the signs... I threw him out immediately!!
After 3 weeks... he "realised he made a big mistake and was so unhappy"
I was with this guy 29 years!!!
I never took him back!! reason was... I could never trust him again.... and I didn't want to spend my life wondering what he was up to... and if he was 30mins late from work... who he was with!!
Our final divorce came through on our silver wedding anniversary!!
You and your adorable little boy deserve better than that..... really!!!
After 5 very happy years alone, I met the nicest guy in the world.... we've been married over 2 years now.
I'm sure you and your son deserve beter than a lying cheating scumbag!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magdy_salem
Member # 15728

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magdy_salem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
Cosmo..... I was in almost the same position with my ex (Except he was English, not Egyptian!!)
He was screwing my best friend for 2 years behind my back.... I stupidly missed all the signs... I threw him out immediately!!
After 3 weeks... he "realised he made a big mistake and was so unhappy"
I was with this guy 29 years!!!
I never took him back!! reason was... I could never trust him again.... and I didn't want to spend my life wondering what he was up to... and if he was 30mins late from work... who he was with!!
Our final divorce came through on our silver wedding anniversary!!
You and your adorable little boy deserve better than that..... really!!!
After 5 very happy years alone, I met the nicest guy in the world.... we've been married over 2 years now.
I'm sure you and your son deserve beter than a lying cheating scumbag!!!

strong women are sexy [Big Grin]
Posts: 133 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Penny, it's nice to see confrontation replaced with support. When the chips are down most people here are supportive. I have to say Cosmo he never gave his boy a thought when he did what he did. Now you are getting tears because he realises the brown stuff is hitting the fan and he is desperate to salvage things. You have to to do what's best for you and your wee man. You can't go back and in 6 months or 1 year find yourself in the same situation only ten times worse! Keep strong for what has been the good part of all this your son. xx
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<..... I was in almost the same position with my ex ,Except he was English, not Egyptian!!>

They come in all colors and nationalities,mamasue [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

***** I was swept off my feet by "tall dark and handsome" and I BELIEVED what he was telling me. His actions are all DONKEY, but his way with words is impressive. And he got me a the right time in my life, I had a good thing and all I wanted was a little project or company to spend time with.. he was both. But its all bullshit, and its hard to give up the DRAMA. We have been engaged in such a high tension wire act of betrayal and cover up that it is hard to re-learn what Im supposed to already know. I'm just putting it out here because I want to have other people tell me that his sweet words and sudden interest in being a participant are just paper and water. He is a goal oriented mofo, and he thinks he is smarter than I am because I kept letting him come back. Now that I'm taking control of my life, it threatens him quite a bit.

I filed for divorce, and now all I have to do is wait for it. His problems are his problems.

I relate to what you are saying Cosmo, but you know in your heart and soul what is the right thing to do and that is not to entertain and his bruised ego. I know of another woman who has just gone through what you are going through, but she divorced the useless piece of rubbish her child is a bit older, my heart breaks for you guys, is there no way to warn woman of these predators, because sadly that is what a small percentage of these Egyptian men are, preying on lonely woman just to use and abuse them, then once they have received citizenship they duck and dive and then leave the woman high and dry.
It is unfair to paint all Egyptian men with the same brush, but it seems to be an epidemic. Can woman be that lonely
to marry out of their culture, a culture which is very difficult to adapt to. I am now in the believe that each culture should stick with their own. By no stretch of the imagination is this a slight at different cultures. I love the diversity of people and we must celebrate that, however, the merging of the two hardly works out there are just too many different issues to deal with, I take my hat off to the people that succeed, but sadly it is a minority. I believe when a relationship is based purely on ones physical needs, it is doomed to failure as there are so many other areas of our being that need to be fulfilled sex alone is not going to do it this is my opinion

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Oh for the love of God! NO its not an epidemic, he is a man, this isn't unique to Egyptian men, this could have happened to her if he was American or Bengali.

Nevermind, I have had my say, you lot can go back to your man bashing now.

--------------------
IMO

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MD you are spot on. He only stopped because he got caught, and he was man enough to gamble, he should be man enough to lose. You can't cry yourself out of debt at a blackjack table.

Expat I am still getting treatment, and have even been able to add a little anti-depressant to my daily routine.

yes mothers little helpers are sometimes a must. put the kid to bed at 10, lock your bedroom door behind you and blaze up letting each puff of smoke going up into the air smudge that fukker outta your hair... (i dont like pills they make me feel like im going to die).loooool [Big Grin]

dont get depressed either...there are 50 bizillion men in this world ready to get it on [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

you know, i was all beside myself when my egyptian homo did me wrong too, but that was almost 2 years ago. now....haha i look at how he lives and its the SAME exact BS he always lived...the irresponsibility and the stress it causes himself and the whore he cheated on me with, the total inability to do anything normal...and me, im living the good life. have a routine for once, the house is always clean, im not being rushed around or playing the stressful role of mommy to a grown ass man. while he is out there getting on the cows nerves and making his life harder and harder im having the time of my life and there is no stress AT ALL!
and thats when you are GLAD he is gone. you will get there, and when u do, it feels awesome.
u can do what u want, ANYTHING u want...do with ur money as u please, can give all ur time to yourself and ur kid...theres no fighting and mind games and heartache...just complete and utter solace and peace. then u go off and meet a new man who is effing amazing! just be like, i met this fukker, he was a piece of crap and he is gone. just one thing that happened in my life, been there, dealt with it, lets keep it moving.
and one day when u are happy and have ur new man or whatever, and he is getting older and is still alone, then when he gets to the point where he is so old that no woman in his preferred age wants him anymore, then he will realize what he lost and THAT is some good revenge right there. when all he can do is sit there and remember how his acting like a nasty animal fukked up the one and only good thing going for him. the best revenge is to make urself better and when ur in front of him, look happy as hell.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Lot's of words for a mighty tiny brain, don't you think ?

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
im still scared to tell my folks i am pretty heavy with an iraqi now loool....
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Pillar:
Oh for the love of God! NO its not an epidemic, he is a man, this isn't unique to Egyptian men, this could have happened to her if he was American or Bengali.

Nevermind, I have had my say, you lot can go back to your man bashing now.

Relax take a chill pill. Please re read post
I said a small percentage. [Wink] [Wink]
lol reading this forum it definitely is an epidemic [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:

she tells the world wide web!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
LOOOOOOOOOOL

[Roll Eyes] are you for real kid? like i told you before, go outside and do man things ya damn gay. go play football or get a DAMN JOB or something...or maybe is it that you are also on a quest to snag the next unfortunate old lady?
i mean really, there has to be SOME reason you refuse to do anything other than sit here all day.

i swear if i ever caught my son online all the time trolloping and gossiping with a bunch of women i would slap the scalp right off his head and seriously question his sexuality...but then again, what can you expect from an ugly little acne faced ankle biter like yourself.

Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
quote:

LOL there is only one MD, I like her honesty even if she loves to shag different men, it is her problem was going to say her business, lol, but the world wide web knows, so her problem, she has to live with who she is and her dangerous lifestyle. I bear her no harm
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

cuz the world wide web can kiss my world wide ass! since when did i ever care what a box full of nobodies had to think about me? plus my parents wont see cuz they arent computer people...they hate internet and say its for losers loooool (they are still stuck in the dark ages)
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is your scared lord knows what you are like when you feel confident!!!

I wonder how long it will take Vader to comment on your world wide ass.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

see him coming now [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *****:
quote:
quote:

LOL there is only one MD, I like her honesty even if she loves to shag different men, it is her problem was going to say her business, lol, but the world wide web knows, so her problem, she has to live with who she is and her dangerous lifestyle. I bear her no harm
um so i date (probably less than the average chick my age living in the city but anyway)... and by that yes, my life is so full of danger and action, in fact, danger is my middle NAME! [Roll Eyes]

shaggin is fun...i aint hurting nobody. but i have slowed it down a bit. all that i used to do was just me sowin my oats thats all. spent all my life under other peoples feet and a long ass marriage to a man who treated me like an inmate, so excuse me if my bottled up natural wildness came exploding out like a volcano when i got my long awaited freedom.
im kinda bored with it now though and am pretty straight with this guy. i had a guy friend ask me for a romp last night and i said NO! and why did i say no? because my iraqi came into my head and i actually, for once, felt obligated to like, behave or something.
very rare for me...verrrrry rare.

anyway, this topic isnt about me, itsw about cosmo so khallas khallas. u all know im a freak, so deal with it cuz its not new news. loool

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:

i know right loool i was thinking about that too....it'll just a girly hit by someone who dont know me, so really, i could care less. he is quite the little piss ant and needs to go back to daycare. the thing i know is that guys who like, act like GUYS dont say the dumb things he says...they actually beat up on dudes like vader, so whatever he says only makes him, at least in my eyes, look more like pansy. [Big Grin]
he says he is shisha master, but i bet the guys at the coffee house laugh at his wee little self and swirl their hookah hoses at his candy little ass.

Member # 14677

Rate Member
LOL@MD you are funny. But I reckon time to slow down a bit, take it easy dawg LOL

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
LOOOOOOOOOOL

[Roll Eyes] are you for real kid? like i told you before, go outside and do man things ya damn gay. go play football or get a DAMN JOB or something...or maybe is it that you are also on a quest to snag the next unfortunate old lady?
i mean really, there has to be SOME reason you refuse to do anything other than sit here all day.

i swear if i ever caught my son online all the time trolloping and gossiping with a bunch of women i would slap the scalp right off his head and seriously question his sexuality...but then again, what can you expect from an ugly little acne faced ankle biter like yourself.

I have a job, I'm at it right now. [Big Grin]

LOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOO
*faints*

quote:
because my iraqi came into my head

Earsex is bad for your IQ.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
hmmmm I have to beg to differ as he really is the master of the Shisha...
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOOOOOOOOOOL

I have a job, I'm at it right now. [Big Grin]

LOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOO
*faints*

quote:
because my iraqi came into my head

Earsex is bad for your IQ.

and hanging around on ES too muchis bad for your manhood...but yet you remain.

btw....that was funny looool i just got it. speaking on the subject of 'came' (come on yall you know me)i think my guy is trying to get me knocked up. like he wont use a condom...and friday night, i told him to be careful cuz its my fertile time and he took his willy out to keep himself from 'finishing', but then realized he was 'finishing' anyway so he quickly pushed it back in! i was like WTF!!!!!! he keeps doing that sh*t too! so i went online and pulled thru some ovulation calendars. friday is my day to get prego and well, he snuck his little bastard army in.

see see SEE i try to behave then i fail.

anyway, back to cosmo.

ps....I AM the shisha master...i can smoke & drink anybody under a table so bring it on bitchez! loooooool
i wont be feeling any effects yet as vader lays on the ground choking and puking cuz he gone done had too much a' dat tobaccaaaaa

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com