EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Now it's complicated (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Now it's complicated
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
i bet the guys at the coffee house laugh at his wee little self and swirl their hookah hoses at his candy little ass.

And how long have you been having these gay fantasies about me ?

quote:
and ES is bad for your manhood...but yet you remain.

What were you saying about your parents that were stuck in the dark ages again ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
quote:
quote:
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Lot's of words for a mighty tiny brain, don't you think ?

[Roll Eyes] are you for real kid? like i told you before, go outside and do man things ya damn gay. go play football or get a DAMN JOB or something...or maybe is it that you are also on a quest to snag the next unfortunate old lady?
i mean really, there has to be SOME reason you refuse to do anything other than sit here all day.

i swear if i ever caught my son online all the time trolloping and gossiping with a bunch of women i would slap the scalp right off his head and seriously question his sexuality...but then again, what can you expect from an ugly little acne faced ankle biter like yourself.

I have a job, I'm at it right now. [Big Grin]

LOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOO
*faints*

quote:
because my iraqi came into my head

Earsex is bad for your IQ.

and hanging around on ES too muchis bad for your manhood...but yet you remain.

btw....that was funny looool i just got it. speaking on the subject of 'came' (come on yall you know me)i think my guy is trying to get me knocked up. like he wont use a condom...and friday night, i told him to be careful cuz its my fertile time and he took his willy out to keep himself from 'finishing', but then realized he was 'finishing' anyway so he quickly pushed it back in! i was like WTF!!!!!! he keeps doing that sh*t too! so i went online and pulled thru some ovulation calendars. friday is my day to get prego and well, he snuck his little bastard army in.

see see SEE i try to behave then i fail.

anyway, back to cosmo.

ps....I AM the shisha master...i can smoke & drink anybody under a table so bring it on bitchez! loooooool
i wont be feeling any effects yet as vader lays on the ground choking and puking cuz he gone done had too much a' dat tobaccaaaaa

There you go,MD

http://www.go2planb.com/

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take him back and tell us the next continuing story...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo, stick to your guns! Boot the deadbeat out and focus on your beautiful little son!
Easier said than done when it's someone else, I know. But think about it...MD was right..these men NEVER change, and he's only sorry BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT!!
He's NOT WORTHY of you...or your boy. He may be his father, but he's obviously not his 'dad'.
He will cheat again...guaranteed!
You have support and love from people who care about you, and lean on your friends to help you through a bad time. Please DO NOT go back with him!

Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Lot's of words for a mighty tiny brain, don't you think ?

[Roll Eyes] are you for real kid? like i told you before, go outside and do man things ya damn gay. go play football or get a DAMN JOB or something...or maybe is it that you are also on a quest to snag the next unfortunate old lady?
i mean really, there has to be SOME reason you refuse to do anything other than sit here all day.

i swear if i ever caught my son online all the time trolloping and gossiping with a bunch of women i would slap the scalp right off his head and seriously question his sexuality...but then again, what can you expect from an ugly little acne faced ankle biter like yourself.

Obviously you have never met him, he is as cute as a little button, and funny looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Cosmo, everyone will have an opinion, but in the end the only one that matters is your own.

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo be strong, even if it is difficult!!
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Cosmogirl: Just be careful and concentrate on YOURSELF and Amr and your own happiness.
I think VB summarized it quite well. Make sure you won't even get into more problems. You can do without him. Take care.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to cosmosgirl, what do you think he would do if the roles were reversed and you had done to him what he has done to you. would he take you back with open arms with complete forgiveness? i dont think so. so why should you. would his family be telling him to make it work with you because of the child you have together? i dont think so. whatever you decide i wish you all the very best in your decision
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would help him stay in the states so any visits with the child can be here in the USA. But I would end relations with him. You will never be able to trust him, and visions of him with another woman will not go away from your mind. If you send him back, and then in a few years your child wants to see his daddy, and he is calling you guilting you, and then you go to Egypt, then he can stop the child from returning. What a nightmare that would be. This way, so what if he stays in the USA? You can keep you child from having a passport to Egypt and he can come see the child but maybe he will disappear all together. But here he could have a better job and you could get childsupport and send him to jail if he doesnt pay. If he goes to Egypt, no childsupport for Amr and then maybe later you will be guilted into a visit to Egypt that could turn bad for you. His family will probably help him with the child if he could lure you to Egypt. Let him see his dream of making it rich in the USA and you get some good childsupport. If he went out on you once, he will do it a million more times if a simple cry and Im sorry gets him back with you. You are a beautiful lady and tell yourself you deserve better. If you dont need childsupport ever from him, then force him to go back to Egypt but never get guilted into taking your child there for a visit because as you know he can stop you once you are there.
Posts: 45 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
downtoearth
Member # 16121

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for downtoearth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
men are men the whole world over. I feel your pain Cosmo. I lost my best friend to one of these cheaters. Once a cheater always a cheater, eegyptians have their own moral code which is unlike ours. Never trust a man who has cheated once and with no remorse, unless they can gain by it.

Do you really want this for you and your son, surely you are worth better, keep telling yourself this.

Do you want to face the same problems further up the road, coz this is what i think will happen. He will be nice to you until he gets what he wants. Stay firm and let him make his own bed. My two pennyworth

Posts: 5 | From: down under | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kentuckyD:
I would help him stay in the states so any visits with the child can be here in the USA. But I would end relations with him. You will never be able to trust him, and visions of him with another woman will not go away from your mind. If you send him back, and then in a few years your child wants to see his daddy, and he is calling you guilting you, and then you go to Egypt, then he can stop the child from returning. What a nightmare that would be. This way, so what if he stays in the USA? You can keep you child from having a passport to Egypt and he can come see the child but maybe he will disappear all together. But here he could have a better job and you could get childsupport and send him to jail if he doesnt pay. If he goes to Egypt, no childsupport for Amr and then maybe later you will be guilted into a visit to Egypt that could turn bad for you. His family will probably help him with the child if he could lure you to Egypt. Let him see his dream of making it rich in the USA and you get some good childsupport. If he went out on you once, he will do it a million more times if a simple cry and Im sorry gets him back with you. You are a beautiful lady and tell yourself you deserve better. If you dont need childsupport ever from him, then force him to go back to Egypt but never get guilted into taking your child there for a visit because as you know he can stop you once you are there.

the child gets an automatic passport by being born to an egyptian father. so if he stays in the us, he can apply for one at the egyptian embassy and travel out of the states without the mother knowing - there's too many borders in the US, he could go via Mexico and Canada at some local checkpoint, where they check your drivers license only. once in egypt, the law is on the father's side, full stop.

so you've made a very good argument for why it's to her advantage if he doesn't stay in the States.

To clarify Cosmo's posting, she isn't doing ANYTHING to kick him out of the country. Rather, if she does nothing, he'll be deported due to his past actions and lack of adhering to US law.

Her dilemma is that he's asking her help instead of handling the situation himself.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unfinished thought2
Member # 16272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unfinished thought2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i assume then you will feed the child all the hate to his father out of revenge.

anyway cosmo.can you deny that?.both of you were liars.he lied to you and you lied to yourself in the first place when you started it all.so dont you think you should share some responsibility better of portraying yourself completely as the holy victim and beg the sweet words about how you are the best woman from some nicknames on the internet.that will not help you or your poor child if you kept dealing with your life by this way.you lied to yourself many times.so what would makethis stop in the future.i think you will going to do it more and more and more and more.i am sorry if i am harsh but it is the main trait in all of drama queens.
i wish the best for the poor child not for you or your mofo.because his biggest problem in that world that he has that mofo who is his father and that desparate woman who chose this father for him although all of the warning signs. [Frown]
next time when you have some stupid dream about some man out of depression pls drizzle some fukkin cold water on your face to wake up before it is shitty for the fukk's sake.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, anyone smell a troll?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:

the child gets an automatic passport by being born to an egyptian father. so if he stays in the us, he can apply for one at the egyptian embassy and travel out of the states without the mother knowing - there's too many borders in the US, he could go via Mexico and Canada at some local checkpoint, where they check your drivers license only. once in egypt, the law is on the father's side, full stop.

so you've made a very good argument for why it's to her advantage if he doesn't stay in the States.

To clarify Cosmo's posting, she isn't doing ANYTHING to kick him out of the country. Rather, if she does nothing, he'll be deported due to his past actions and lack of adhering to US law.

Her dilemma is that he's asking her help instead of handling the situation himself.

no the child doesnt have an automatic passport the father has to have a written statement from the mother to get the passport to leave the country.. its usa not england......we have harder laws about children leaving the usa..
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah, just another man who cant get any.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unfinished thought2
Member # 16272

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unfinished thought2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no ayisha.just smelling some stinky teez.is it yours?
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

<Rather, if she does nothing, he'll be deported due to his past actions and lack of adhering to US law.>

Can you clarify this for us,ExptinCAI?I mean,in what situations an inmigrant could be deported from USA to his/her country without the husband/wife having notified the authorities?

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unfinished thought2
Member # 16272

Rate Member
quote:

you are too stupid really MD.every one who says the truth without fake stinky sugar around it must be some desparate body.come on.when you will put your brain on for fukk's sake? [Roll Eyes]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ganzoury:
no ayisha.just smelling some stinky teez.is it yours?

now funny YOU should reply to that, I didnt say you were the troll I smelt, but you are [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but even if the dickhead gets deported they can not leagly deport the child with him.. the baby is an american citozen.. it has full rights and right now c;s husbands dick is in her hands... he cant have visa nor his child... its all her call..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by magdy_salem:
Do it and regret it. He is only sorry to stay and have a place to live and he will take that cute baby off to Egypt. CAREFUL.

that was one aspect I didn't even think of [Eek!]

There is always THAT chance he could take your child and you might never see him again!

As Magdy the Egyptian said!

CAREFUL

VB
beautifully said Sir [Wink]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
but how can he take her child?? they will not let it on the plane without a noterized statement from the mother.......now he can run in usa.. but since he knows noone i doubt he would have the balls...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
but how can he take her child?? they will not let it on the plane without a noterized statement from the mother.......now he can run in usa.. but since he knows noone i doubt he would have the balls...

it's very simple Tina, It is HIS child too!!

the Ex goes to the Egyptian Embassy in the USA and with the childs birth certificate and his id will be issued an Egyptian passport.

Then he is free to take the baby anywhere he likes.

He can also apply for the birth certificate without Cosmo knowing anything about it.

That is why she has to be very careful until he is out of the country.
At any time he can take the baby out of creche and whisk him off to another location.
That is unless Cosmo has a court order against him taking the baby from creche.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sash,
When he goes in to petition to remove the waiver on his green card extending it another 10 years they are going to interview him. Our divorce won't be final until after that, but my petition for divorce will be in the clerks hands, as will K's arrest records, and his driving record.
They will show the disposition of each event and his compliance with the community service agreements. It will also show that the divorce is based on 2 counts, one of adultery and one of cruelty. It will also show that he hasn't got his name on any of the utilities in the house, or joint credit accounts (save the one joint checking). It will show that we have always filed as Married but Separate for income taxes. And he will have to explain it all.

If I am in the process of divorcing him, I can still go to the interview and sign his papers, and speak on his behalf. If I don't go, he stands to be removed.

So all on his own he created a difficult problem for himself, and I'm just trying to work out the most ethical decision. I may just give him the original paperwork and be done with it. A good atty could get him through it, but barely.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kentuckyD
Member # 13076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kentuckyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just know for USA citizens, with USA parents, both parents must sign to get a passport to leave the country until the child is 15 then one parent can sign to get the passport.
Posts: 45 | From: Kentucky USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cosmo let him stew in his own juice why speak on his behalf after the things he has done to you and your child?
wash your hands and let him deal with it,concentrate on you and your child.

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One case of many worldwide:

Maryland Father Still Hopeful He'll See His Kidnapped Sons Again
Monday, June 16, 2008

By Catherine Donaldson-Evans

This weekend marks the seventh Father's Day since the last time Michael Shannon saw his sons Adam and Jason, let alone celebrated with them.

The boys, now 11 and 7, were kidnapped in August 2001 by their mother and Egyptian grandmother, who fled to Cairo after what was supposed to be a brief unsupervised visit.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366143,00.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

quote:
I just know for USA citizens, with USA parents, both parents must sign to get a passport to leave the country until the child is 15 then one parent can sign to get the passport.

Children born of Egyptian father can have dual citizenship. 2 passports.
His father can choose which passport to show at an airport.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hermione Heliotrope.:
quote:

the Ex goes to the Egyptian Embassy in the USA and with the childs birth certificate and his id will be issued an Egyptian passport.

He can also apply for the birth certificate without Cosmo knowing anything about it.

At any time he can take the baby out of creche and whisk him off to another location.

i know he can get a birth certificate without her permission.. but maybe egyptians have easier laws.. i know mexicans have to have a signed afidavet from the mother to take the kids to mexico.. it has to be notirized....so what yr saying is egyptians can just take the child out of country without the mothers knoledge???
mmmm somethin is so wrong there
after they get their residency card its out of the wifes hands...he doesnt have to stay married to renew it.. i know that for sure..after his 10 yr limit he can renew it without u.. and or get his citizen ship without ur permission.....

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

i know he can get a birth certificate without her permission.. but maybe egyptians have easier laws.. i know mexicans have to have a signed afidavet from the mother to take the kids to mexico.. it has to be notirized....so what yr saying is egyptians can just take the child out of country without the mothers knoledge???
mmmm somethin is so wrong there
after they get their residency card its out of the wifes hands...he doesnt have to stay married to renew it.. i know that for sure..after his 10 yr limit he can renew it without u.. and or get his citizen ship without ur permission...

Tina, you are right in that in theory, if you have dual citizenship there's a new law that states you must exit the US with your US passport. And the Egyptian consulate even states that:

http://www.egy2000.com/ft25l.htm

That said, you will also notice that in theory, all he needs to do is add the baby onto his egyptian passport any time. There are many places in the States where you can enter Canada and Mexico without your passport for a day's visit. Just playing the devil's advocate here, in that it IS possible.

Not to scare Cosmo, or add to her problems. But perhaps this is his *trump* card if he gets desperate, so Cosmo should mentally (and legally) prepare for a desperate man's actions.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
And even more to get mentally prepared since the baby is a boy,and Arabic parents in general have a preference for sons over daughters.
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[ps....I AM the shisha master...i can smoke & drink anybody under a table so bring it on bitchez! loooooool
i wont be feeling any effects yet as vader lays on the ground choking and puking cuz he gone done had too much a' dat tobaccaaaaa

Honestly, I can't understand why all the education experts and child development professionals think your daughter has difficulty with her speaking abilities. Not when you are providing her with exemplary models of written English such as the above quote.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what i do and how i talk for fun has nothing to do with my daughter.

get to know me and her first then speak....but until then, theres really nothing u can say to me that could possibly have any truth to it.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Children born of Egyptian father can have dual citizenship. 2 passports.
His father can choose which passport to show at an airport.

With an Egyptian passport I think you can only travel to Egypt? But of course that's where he would go...But there's no visa in Egyptian passport then!???!! My son can't travel to Finland with an Egyptian passport because then he would need a visa and they can't grant one since he IS Finnish. So he must travel with Finnish passport. So he couldn't leave Finland with an Egyptian passport either...there's no visa which they stamp on departure.
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For what it's worth, in order to NOT take the chance this lying cheating man take my child back to Egypt...I say let him suffer the consequences of the bed he made!

If I had a husband and he left me for another woman..and lived with her..and then came back to me begging for my help to allow him to stay in the USA...I would tell him 3 words...Kiss My A$$!

It would just be one less user the USA would have in it. We have plenty of our own here lol...don't need anymore from other countries coming in to use us for their gain. It's not just Egyptian men, it's American men, Indian men, Asian Men...and that's not saying ALL men are bad....a lot more good men in this world than bad...it's just the bad ones that make us women wary and untrusting.

Have great day everybody...or night as the case may be

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

If the child is born in the States and he's written into the husband's Egyptian passport, then the husband does have an entry written next to his visa into the States and he's now exiting on that visa.

The comparison would be, if your son was born in Egypt, tried to exit on his new Finish passport, and the Egyptians asked him where the Egyptian visa & entry stamp was (foreigners need both an entry and exit stamps next to their Egyptian visas). Well, he was born there so it would be the parents' passports they would look at.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
For what it's worth, in order to NOT take the chance this lying cheating man take my child back to Egypt...I say let him suffer the consequences of the bed he made!

If I had a husband and he left me for another woman..and lived with her..and then came back to me begging for my help to allow him to stay in the USA...I would tell him 3 words...Kiss My A$$!

It would just be one less user the USA would have in it. We have plenty of our own here lol...don't need anymore from other countries coming in to use us for their gain. It's not just Egyptian men, it's American men, Indian men, Asian Men...and that's not saying ALL men are bad....a lot more good men in this world than bad...it's just the bad ones that make us women wary and untrusting.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hell do what all the other americans do tell him the child is not his........

--------------------

Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

no the child doesnt have an automatic passport the father has to have a written statement from the mother to get the passport to leave the country.. its usa not england......we have harder laws about children leaving the usa..
Really Tina, could you please not post information you know nothing about. Come on, you have never even been out of the US before!

The Egyptian father CAN get an Egyptian passport for his child, American, British, French, Jamacian, etc.

My daughter was BORN in USA and she has both passports....

You have posted so much garbage on here.

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lolz
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Really Tina, could you please not post information you know nothing about. Come on, you have never even been out of the US before!

The Egyptian father CAN get an Egyptian passport for his child, American, British, French, Jamacian, etc.

My daughter was BORN in USA and she has both passports....

You have posted so much garbage on here.

and for yr info nosy rosie... i have been out of usa u dont assume to know me or who i am...so kiss my asss.. and yes i do know know what i am talking about.. to go to mexico the father and or mother has to have a signed notorized papper from the other partner.....i should know cas my nephews are mexican.. take that and choke on it....and by the wayu read again.... i said i wasnt not sure about egyptians so find another victim to harrass assshole....I AINT THE ONE.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh come on, girls, please give each other a big hug! No need to argue!! [Smile]

Okay what can I do best??

Copy & paste.... that's right! Here it goes!! [Big Grin]

Child Abduction Prevention

Guarding Against International Parental Child Abduction
Children's Passport Issuance Alert Program

Passport Requirements for Minors
Additional Prevention Tools
For Attorneys & Judges

The Office of Children’s Issues’ Prevention Unit
E-mail: PreventAbduction@state.gov
Phone: 1-888-407-4747 (U.S. or Canada); 1-(202)-501-4444 (Outside the U.S. or Canada)
Fax: 202-736-9133

Your Custody Decree

The Importance of a Custody Decree

Under the laws of the United States and many foreign countries, if there is no decree of custody prior to an abduction, both parents may be considered to have equal legal custody of their child. Even if both parents have custody of a child, removing a child from the United States against another parent's wishes can still be considered a crime in every state. In some cases an abducting parent may be charged with a Federal crime under the International Parental Kidnapping Crime Act (IPKCA).Nevertheless, a custody decree can be helpful to prevent an international parental child abduction, or to recover your child if he/she is abducted.

Ask your attorney if you should obtain a decree of sole custody or a decree that prohibits the travel of your child without your permission or that of the court. If you have or would prefer to have a joint custody decree, you may want to make certain that it prohibits your child from traveling abroad without your permission or that of the court.

How to Draft or Modify a Custody Decree

A well-written custody decree is an important line of defense against international parental child abduction. In your custody decree, it may be advisable to include a statement that prohibits your child from traveling abroad without your permission or that of the court. If you child is at risk of being taken to a country that partners with the United States under the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction (Hague Abduction Convention), your custody decree should include the terms of the Hague Abduction Convention that apply if there is an abduction or wrongful retention (see country list).

The American Bar Association also suggests requesting the court, if the other parent is not a U.S. citizen or has significant ties to a foreign country, to require that parent to post a bond. This may be useful both as a deterrent to abduction and, if forfeited because of an abduction, as a source of revenue for you in your efforts to locate and recover your child.

REMINDER: Obtain several certified copies of your custody decree from the court that issued it. Give a copy to your child's school and advise school personnel to whom your child may be released.

U.S. Passports

Two Parent Signature Law

U.S. law requires the signature of both parents, or the child's legal guardians, prior to issuance of a U.S. passport to children under the age of 16. To obtain a U.S. passport for a child under the age of 16, both parents (or the child’s legal guardians) must execute the child’s passport application and provide documentary evidence demonstrating that they are the parents or guardians. If this cannot be done, the person executing the passport application must provide documentary evidence that he or she has sole custody of the child, has the consent of the other parent to the issuance of the passport, or is acting in place of the parents and has the consent of both parents (or of a parent/legal guardian with sole custody over the child to the issuance of the passport).

EXCEPTIONS: The law does provide two exceptions to this requirement: (1) for exigent circumstances, such as those involving the health or welfare of he child, or (2) when the Secretary of State determines that issuance of a passport is warranted by special family circumstances.

Read more: Passport Requirements for Minors

Children's Passport Issuance Alert Program

You may also ask that your child's name be entered into the State Department's Children’s Passport Issuance Alert Program (CPIAP). Entering your child into the Children's Passport Issuance Alert Program will enable the Department to notify you or your attorney if an application for a U.S. passport for the child is received anywhere in the United States or at any U.S. embassy or consulate abroad. If you have a court order that either grants you sole custody, joint legal custody, or prohibits your child from traveling without your permission or the permission of the court, the Department may refuse to issue a new or renewal U.S. passport for your child. The Department may not, however, revoke a passport that has already been issued to the child. There is also no way to track the use of a passport once it has been issued, since there are no exit controls for people leaving the U.S. If your child already has a passport, you should take steps to ensure that it is kept from a potential abductor by asking the court or attorneys to hold it.

Foreign Passports - the Problem of Dual Nationality

Many United States citizen children who fall victim to international parental abduction possess, or may have a claim to dual nationality. While the Department of State will make every effort to avoid issuing a United States passport without the consent of both parents, the Department cannot prevent embassies and consulates of other countries in the United States from issuing their passports to children who are also their nationals. You can, however, ask a foreign embassy or consulate not to issue a passport to your child. Send the embassy or consulate a written request, along with certified complete copies of any court orders you have which address custody or the overseas travel of your child. In your letter, inform them that you are sending a copy of this request to the United States Department of State. If your child is only a United States citizen, you can request that no visa for that country be issued in his or her United States passport. Just keep in mind that no international law requires compliance with such requests, although some countries may comply voluntarily.

REMINDER: The United States government does not have exit controls at the border. There is no way to stop someone with valid travel documents from leaving the United States. The U.S. government does not check the names or the documents of travelers leaving the United States. Many foreign countries do not require a passport for entry. A birth certificate is sufficient to enter some foreign countries. If your child has a valid passport from any country, he or she may be able to travel outside the United States without your consent.

http://travel.state.gov/family/abduction/prevention/prevention_560.html

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ganzoury:
quote:

you are too stupid really MD.every one who says the truth without fake stinky sugar around it must be some desparate body.come on.when you will put your brain on for fukk's sake? [Roll Eyes]
are you really this retarded?
yikes.
oh and btw love, as for 'stupid', excuse me but Im not the one on a website talking stupid, unnecessary, highly immature things and making assumptions on peoples lives in whom i never even met before. then u call me desperate yet you are here trying to stir up fighting and drama for no reason at all...you must be some kind of freak if thats the kind of things that you get off on.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
ok first of all, no matter what is on dudes passport visa whatever, he cannot take the child without cosmos WRITTEN consent in which is drawn up by a lawyer and notarized with a witness. the airports WILL NOT let them pass through the gates. when willy took aleya to egypt, i had to sign a paper as well, and i watched as they got to the last gate and he had to show the man the passports AND this paper.

everyone here is telling you so many things and even im getting flustered so just listen to me...without ur sig, he cant take him. bottom line.

and i wouldnt suggest you let him take him over there either...the way you say that he likes to sport him around for show, and now he is probably dealing with the fact that he just might get deported, yea, i would expect him to have a trick or 2 up his sleeve.
see i had no problem letting my ex take aleya to egypt cuz he has his businesses here, a wife, and to many things going on that bind him to usa...but your man, he has NOTHING to lose if he stays out.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Two Parent Signature Law

U.S. law requires the signature of both parents, or the child's legal guardians, prior to issuance of a U.S. passport to children under the age of 16. To obtain a U.S. passport for a child under the age of 16, both parents (or the child’s legal guardians) must execute the child’s passport application and provide documentary evidence demonstrating that they are the parents or guardians. If this cannot be done, the person executing the passport application must provide documentary evidence that he or she has sole custody of the child, has the consent of the other parent to the issuance of the passport, or is acting in place of the parents and has the consent of both parents (or of a parent/legal guardian with sole custody over the child to the issuance of the passport).

EXCEPTIONS: The law does provide two exceptions to this requirement: (1) for exigent circumstances, such as those involving the health or welfare of he child, or (2) when the Secretary of State determines that issuance of a passport is warranted by special family circumstances

exactly so what dragon was saying is i am a lier when its written in the site.. ya alot of garbage i talk.. i am american and fyi egypt is not the only other country in the world...

--------------------

Member # 14248

quote:
ok first of all, no matter what is on dudes passport visa whatever, he cannot take the child without cosmos WRITTEN consent in which is drawn up by a lawyer and notarized with a witness. the airports WILL NOT let them pass through the gates. when willy took aleya to egypt, i had to sign a paper as well, and i watched as they got to the last gate and he had to show the man the passports AND this paper.

everyone here is telling you so many things and even im getting flustered so just listen to me...without ur sig, he cant take him. bottom line.

and i wouldnt suggest you let him take him over there either...the way you say that he likes to sport him around for show, and now he is probably dealing with the fact that he just might get deported, yea, i would expect him to have a trick or 2 up his sleeve.
see i had no problem letting my ex take aleya to egypt cuz he has his businesses here, a wife, and to many things going on that bind him to usa...but your man, he has NOTHING to lose if he stays out.

Was he taking Aleya out on her US Passport or Egyptian passport ?
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

quote:

We're not disputing what you're stating concerning a child of divorced parents traveling on a US passport.

But you're not reading either.

A foreign embassy has NO legal obligation to honor the request of a US national asking them not to issue a passport to her child, who is also their citizen and has by their law a right to hold citizenship/passport.

What we're hypothesizing here is that it's possible to exit the States without a passport at certain points into Canada or Mexico. You could in theory then use your NON-US passport to exit either Canada/Mexico back to your home country... of course there would be problems, in that you don't have an entry stamp in that passport, but I suspect the default action in this scenario is to deport you to your country of origin...not to extradite you back to US. Maybe someone who knows more on the subject could elaborate?

Just saying if wasn't possible, international child abductions wouldn't exist!

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
<Just saying if wasn't possible, international child abductions wouldn't exist!>

And there are quite a significant number of those,specially by fathers of Arabic origins. [Frown]
I personally know of 2 cases that either the mother had to flee Egypt before her child was born so as to avoid her husband from requesting the child custody later.The other,a female physician were i work has kept her 2 children with something like guardians when shes out to work,because her ex Arabic husband is demanding the custody of the children at all cost,and to take them to live with him in Saudi or Jordan,not sure which of those two countries.

CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cosmo I am so mad I could reach into the computer and ring your neck. I have finally sepreated from my Egyptian and now you are back with yours?

He is going to steal your fuckin kid. Dont you get that? He will take the baby and you will never get him back again.

**** all those rules. This happens every day. Babies all look alike, they can easily get ANYBODY any Egyptian who has kids to take the baby from America.

Hundreds of kids are abducted abroad each year. Why won't our
government fight to bring them home?
Seeking Help
When Barbara Mezo of Brooklyn, N.Y., separated from her husband, she was
granted temporary custody of their two children, and he was awarded visitation
rights. One month before a final divorce hearing, he whisked the kids to JFK
Airport and fled to his homeland in Egypt. For years Mezo sought help from the
U.S. State Department, which is supposed to help citizens with these conflicts. It
said it could do little.

(snip http://www.globalmissing.com/USAmissing.htm)

This will be you next year!

He has no life here, no future. He will leave!!

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.patroush.com/

Imagine the pain of this mother! And notice the similarities in your own story - there was a separation, and after the husband won her trust and got her back, BAM he fuked her over AGAIN!

This video is about how it actually happens.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gcTfif6X8

Crying mom calling her kids (which her husband stole)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=w-b3RQlrBJM

An abduction from 2006

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=S7-Y6A8nGDQ

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Krt9FMe08K4&feature=related

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com