EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only wishful thinking...... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe i'll change my name in "sadist"... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im happy cuz im the one who will say

ur cute [Smile] , why u were shy then ?
but who was the photographer ? [Wink]

the theif [Smile]

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
I'm the previous one, not the pretty one... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Only wishful thinking...... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

me2 [Razz]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
me2
////
Oh, why didn't you tell me when you made the picture? Ooops... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
refresh... [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
refresh... [Big Grin]

what is so refreshing??? [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
what is so refreshing???
/////
...your wishful thinking... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

mine or yours...so did you take the quiz for the celeb...who did you turn out to be

--------------------
PEACE

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
I'm an unsolved puzzle for them...i'm unique and dazzling... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
I'm an unsolved puzzle for them...i'm unique and dazzling... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Dazzel Washington ?
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Cameron Diaz

A joker like you needs to be played by someone charming, someone who isn't afraid to get a little silly — but someone who always knows the difference between being outrageous and being obnoxious. That's why Cameron Diaz would be perfect for the part. With her dazzling smile, addictive laugh, and great comedic timing, people would immediately identify with the lighthearted fun you bring to this world. Like Cameron, you love laughing — and making other people laugh, too.

Back in school, were you the one making prank phone calls or organizing spoofs of all the teachers? Sure you've matured at least a little bit since then, but you've still probably got that 14-carat sense of humor. Because of that, you're probably the center of attention at parties, as friends gather to hear you making a mockery of everything from current events to the computer-illiterate idiot who sits next to you at work. You, like Cameron, don't want to take life too seriously, and that's what will shine through if Cameron plays you in the movie of your life.

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

it is so true ....FIONA.... THAT IS WHAT i THOUGHT ....

--------------------
PEACE

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Benjamin Bratt
A magnetic man like you needs to be played by someone who knows how to get an audience's attention — and keep it. That's why Benjamin Bratt would be a great leading man in the movie of your life. Underneath your sometimes quieter demeanor, there's an undeniable attraction that draws people to you, your thoughts, and your ideals. There's just something about you that has people screaming for more. But that's a good thing since you probably thrive when you're being social, promoting your causes and getting out and about to see the world.

You've just got that celebrity quality that makes people applaud, whatever you do. Even if you don't match Benjamin's lady-melting looks, his mega-star glow will help translate your charisma to the silver screen.

--------------------
PEACE

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
There's just something about you that has people screaming for more.
/////
How true.... [Wink]

egyro2005
Member # 7938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyro2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buna seara si la multi ani!Interesant sa gasesc pe cineva din Romania in acest forum.As vrea sa tinem legatura, daca se poate. Eu am fost indragostita de un egiptean.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Buna seara! Suntem doua romance aici, eu si Karla, care este inca la Milano, dar se va intoarce curand...Ma bucur sa te aud...La Multi Ani!
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
There's just something about you that has people screaming for more.
/////
How true.... [Wink]

More ...?
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
More ...?
/////
Just try, i'm ready...
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mo/elektrabig2.jpg

tran
Member # 9775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let see if this works. Here is me

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=jkajv7

Posts: 58 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
////
Wow, you're sweet! And your lady master, too.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

tran
Member # 9775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
////
Wow, you're sweet! And your lady master, too.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thank you Sadeeqy .I do not understand what you mean? by lady master?
Posts: 58 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
It was a simple joke about you and the sweet dog. Don't take it to serious......Welcome, your nice!
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tran
awwwwwww !!
so sweeeet [Smile]

hey ES post !!

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
More ...?
/////
Just try, i'm ready...
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mo/elektrabig2.jpg

Easy Girl ...you will hurt yourself with one of this big Forks... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Easy Girl ...you will hurt yourself with one of this big Forks...
////Nope, but what if Masrawi came to you and cook...(drooling).... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

i hope i've got it right this time...this stupid dictionary of mine....kayfa kana yawmak?... [Smile]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
Easy Girl ...you will hurt yourself with one of this big Forks...
////Nope, but what if Masrawi came to you and cook...(drooling).... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

i hope i've got it right this time...this stupid dictionary of mine....kayfa kana yawmak?... [Smile]

Do you need a towel?? [Razz]

Thanks Sweet Sadeeqy My day was great ...I had lots of fun today..I finally got outside the house since christmas and I have been sick..and I stay in when I get cold I do not need to give it to someone else...family upstaris ...me the sick dog downstairs...

But I 'm good now and went out and got with friends and had a blast ...So Kayfa kan youmek ya sadeeqy...

Angie D
Member # 9929

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angie D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many cute boys. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Angie

Posts: 30 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tran:
quote:
quote:
////

Thank you Sadeeqy .I do not understand what you mean? by lady master?
Well no offence but she meant that u must be the dog, just a joke.

I'm not coming on to you or anything but u really are quite pretty.

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tran
Member # 9775

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by focus683:

I'm not coming on to you or anything but u really are quite pretty. [/QB]

I think she already explained herself and it was quite different from what you are saying .

Thank you! You can come all U want .No problem!

focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by focus683:

I'm not coming on to you or anything but u really are quite pretty.

I think she already explained herself and it was quite different from what you are saying .

Thank you! You can come all U want .No problem! [/QB]

Alright then

Hey gorgeous how u doin? (Joey quote, has it done any charm?)

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tran
Member # 9775

Member Rated:
I'm Ok if you are talking to me? and who is Joey that you are quotin?
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
quote:
I'm Ok if you are talking to me? and who is Joey that you are quotin?

Obviously you don't watch Friends
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
I finally got outside the house since christmas and I have been sick..and I stay in when I get cold I do not need to give it to someone else...family upstaris ...me the sick dog downstairs...
////
Have you beek sick? [Eek!] I'm really sorry to hear that, winter season is always dangerous...I hope that it was only an easy cold, not something serious....and i'm glad that you are fine now...

But how did you manage to keep your family away? When my hubby is sick, i'm like a tigress:
"Come here, i wanna see if you have fever!"
"Let me see your throat, why are you coughing?"
"Get in the bed right now!"
"Let me rub your back with some ointments..."
"I get you some tissues, the handkerchief is rough..."
"Can you breath thru your nostrils?"
"Take the pills, drink the tea, change your sweat blouse, put this socks....etc..."

Believe me, i am much worse that the flu, i think he is getting better quickly to escape from me...

P.S....."me the sick dog downstairs"....let me see if you are fine now.....sit! roll over! play dead! bark! good doggie!.....i think you're ok, you can go out to chase birdies... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picture three
Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Have you beek sick? [Eek!] I'm really sorry to hear that, winter season is always dangerous...I hope that it was only an easy cold, not something serious....and i'm glad that you are fine now...

But how did you manage to keep your family away? When my hubby is sick, i'm like a tigress:
"Come here, i wanna see if you have fever!"
"Let me see your throat, why are you coughing?"
"Get in the bed right now!"
"Let me rub your back with some ointments..."
"I get you some tissues, the handkerchief is rough..."
"Can you breath thru your nostrils?"
"Take the pills, drink the tea, change your sweat blouse, put this socks....etc..."

Believe me, i am much worse that the flu, i think he is getting better quickly to escape from me...

P.S....."me the sick dog downstairs"....let me see if you are fine now.....sit! roll over! play dead! bark! good doggie [Eek!] !.....i think you're ok, you can go out to chase birdies... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]

I was well taken care of too ... Just differently !

PS .. Show me the treats first [Razz]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Here, you can have your brownies...are you feeling better now? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://www.chocolicktreats.com/

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

they are stale ...I'm good ...how are you Cameren

--------------------
PEACE

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
maryanne
hey liked the 3rd pic , u wear "head scarf " like muslims [Smile] ?
its preety nice on ya .

Ahmed el Kara_me [Big Grin]

--------------------

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
pictured you to look completely different. For some reason I pictured you with
very dark hair!! But you are really cute.. I would like to see a pic of your hubby & you together. I'm sure you two look very nice together...

Thank you. [Smile] Our picture together is on my profile. He is also is lurking here on ES somewhere. [Wink]
My original hair is blond....Yep, I can't believe it either. It must be the darkness of my soul you are feeling then. [Big Grin]

AndreAhmed: you are beautiful!
Maryanne: you look like a melancholic movie star from 1920ies (image, not your age!!!!! [Smile] )
...so very chic and stylish!

I wish our ES friends were not afraid to show their likenesses here: privacy - sure - but isn't it even more revealing to reveal one's deepest thoughts and beliefs than just a face? But then, what do I know, I am a visual witch anyway and a definite sucker for good looks! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Tigerman her I 'm ..Partially ...

http://tinypic.com/jpixy9.jpg

--------------------
PEACE

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:

Sweet is that your middle name?
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sweet is that your middle name?
Nope, it was an exclamation at your work of tiger art! I loved it! I have no middle name...care to grace me with it? [Wink]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
I have no middle name...care to grace me with it? [Wink] [/QB]

How about Haarath? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I have no middle name...care to grace me with it? [Wink]

How about Haarath? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]
Haarath is the female version? I like it. My Muslim name is Hagar, so new concept will have me as Hagar Haarath. Hmmmm. Not a mushy squshy romantic concoction but i like it. [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
quote:
I have no middle name...care to grace me with it? [Wink]

How about Haarath? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Haarath is the female version? I like it. My Muslim name is Hagar, so new concept will have me as Hagar Haarath. Hmmmm. Not a mushy squshy romantic concoction but i like it. [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]
Hagar ...that name bring back memories ..like 25 years ago... [Wink]
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The topic is already ruined. We shall open the brand new topic and then post pictures. What do you think? [Big Grin]
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Then, if the topic it's already ruined, i can finally show you jarvis pic.... [Big Grin]

http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_pages/0028-0408-0217-3935.html

This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com