EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Amanda, I don't think we want to see Lombardo's picture! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i12.tinypic.com/4c8al2u.jpg[. this is in hurghada when my hubby gave me a bouguet of flowers for our anniversery and valentines day
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice flowers

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Hi everyone,

We have to keep this thread going, I can't believe that it has been going since December 2005.

So here are some pics of me :)all of them taken on visits to Egypt last year. Apologies for the quality of them but they have been scanned.

These 2 were taken on my 1st visit to Egypt in April 2006

http://i12.tinypic.com/2ds3j9i.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/3163dvp.jpg

and these were taken on my 2nd visit to Egypt in August 2006

http://i18.tinypic.com/2yxq7oj.jpg
http://i18.tinypic.com/2hrpllk.jpg

Haven't got any pics from my last visit to Egypt because someone has my digital camera and hasn't been so kind as to email me the pictures that were taken [Frown]

Amanda x x

As usual,

You are so sweet and have very shinning eyes and lovely smile with adorble lips.

keep posting more pic that we all want to see

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Miss Sharm you are beautiful!!! I hope all is well with you. Take care.
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great flowers micky what a lucky girl.
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by little surfer girl:

she is really very pretty , right little suffer girl ?

xxx

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes you are a stunner, truely a beauty
Mickey you have a lovely foto,
you and youre flowers are amazing
Im so glad you had an amazing trip
Im so sorry i missed you
Maybe next time for sure
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little surfer girl:

Thank you for you words little surfer girl and anyone else that has commented. You all embarass me because I am just a normal girl trying to make the best out of life and the journey it take me on [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone here been into muslimmatrimonials and met someone that was in here as well ..just asking ....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, GREAT pictures! I love knowing the "faces" I am "talking to". My pictures are on my profile, ever since I registered here. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
you are so pretty too Kara mia.

Have a good day

xxx

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
you are so pretty too Kara mia.

Have a good day

xxx

Merci.

You too!

XXX

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zeina20:
hi
here is my pic
http://www.jurgita.com/models-id181564.html
Cheers

hi in ES , you are so prety [Wink]
Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
She is Karemo7

realy a good model

xxx

karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karemo7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
She is Karemo7

realy a good model

xxx

really , i start like this girl coz she wrot (i worked really hard to show the real image of Egypt and the Egyptian ) , i hope that's not just dream .
Posts: 367 | From: cairo , egypt | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
No it is not Karemo,

She is a really good girl and deserve the best in her life . i only wish she meets her soul mate very soon.

xxx

karemo7
Member # 386

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
[QB] No it is not Karemo,

She is a really good girl and deserve the best in her life . i only wish she meets her soul mate very soon.

xxx [/
ROFL

Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!

Nice to see you all. Smiling faces:)
I dont know how to put pic to internet.

Is there something wrong with my computer, because I cant see all ther pics, for example Hibbahs?

You who have put pic, have you got any rude or seductive pm afterwards?

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi true devotion!
I took my pic off b/c I realized it was a bad idea [Smile]
so theres nothing wrong with your computer, i had it removed from the website.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you remove it from the website Hibbah? I've been wondering the same thing.

Truedevotion. Many that are nice looking in their pics usually get some kind of harrassment from the jealous one/s. So watch out. Hibbah is very beautiful. So you missed out on her. [Smile] But after I posted mine, I felt uncomfortable. It's just not a good idea online. So I totally understand the ones who don't post, or remove them later. I would if I knew how.

HTH [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to tinypic.com and at the bottom of the page, it says contact us. click on that, and email them and tell them that somebody has used the pic without your permission, and you want it removed. Send the link of the pic in the email, and they'll remove it by the next day [Smile]

i didnt feel comfortable either [Frown]

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Hibbah.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
now we will not see anyone anymore .....

i feel sorry for that , was nice to know who we are talking to

xxx

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some are fake pictures of others ..and pictures of them on holiday with a man they have never ever go to meet again and then they make the story up saying i fell in love im going to marry him and oh hes my husband or she is my wife when all the bloody time they are married to somone one else and they were just a foto taken with a person ..
god help up i lied im not married im not even real ..im a twat and stupid stupid thick git any ting else any one want to add ,and do i have kids naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im a man ......with no milly ..... [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

BRAIN ACHES ...

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
well said Chimps

xxx

Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
Originally posted by chimpsandherbanana:
some are fake pictures of others ..and pictures of them on holiday with a man they have never ever go to meet again and then they make the story up saying i fell in love im going to marry him and oh hes my husband or she is my wife when all the bloody time they are married to somone one else and they were just a foto taken with a person ..
god help up i lied im not married im not even real ..im a twat and stupid stupid thick git any ting else any one want to add ,and do i have kids naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im a man ......with no milly ..... [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

BRAIN ACHES ...

LOL

I had a white friend who was talking to some indian guy online, and he sent her a pic of this indian actor named hritik roshan, posing as if it were him. she had NO idea, and showed it to me- and i was like, um- no. you are not talking to hritik roshan on yahoo messenger.http://planetguru.com/images/entertainment/movies/Hritik_Roshan_hrithik2-400x300.jpg

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Well I know mine was up for a couple of months. Alot of others were up for a while too. So maybe you should look quick. LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah its a shame, i nearly posted mine once, wanted too but once its up then it could be stuck there forever! and you never know how many people are reading this do ya...save it for those you chat with on messenger to be safe [Smile]
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by caterpillar:
yeah its a shame, i nearly posted mine once, wanted too but once its up then it could be stuck there forever! and you never know how many people are reading this do ya...save it for those you chat with on messenger to be safe [Smile]

yeah but only show it on messenger if your not friends with any one hereif you dont trust enough can be slightly dodgey and you can copy the webcam now and the picture
black mail time any one .... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
chimps you are right again as usual

xxx

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me in Lebanon in 2004 (with 2 friends, I'm the one in the yellow jumper)

http://i16.tinypic.com/30nd5i8.jpg

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zeina20:
hi
here is my pic
http://www.jurgita.com/models-id181564.html
Cheers

this is not her pic
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
Hi everyone,

We have to keep this thread going, I can't believe that it has been going since December 2005.

So here are some pics of me :)all of them taken on visits to Egypt last year. Apologies for the quality of them but they have been scanned.

These 2 were taken on my 1st visit to Egypt in April 2006

http://i12.tinypic.com/2ds3j9i.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/3163dvp.jpg

and these were taken on my 2nd visit to Egypt in August 2006

http://i18.tinypic.com/2yxq7oj.jpg
http://i18.tinypic.com/2hrpllk.jpg

Haven't got any pics from my last visit to Egypt because someone has my digital camera and hasn't been so kind as to email me the pictures that were taken [Frown]

Amanda x x

You are so cute and lovely Amanda
x x x

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes she is a hot thing yanal , for sure
and a real sweety

i think you have a soft spot for our Amanda, is that true?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fred
Member # 13137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amanda: Nice [Wink]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol say nothing yanal stay safe in silence.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
lol say nothing yanal stay safe in silence.

I agree with you mysticheart.....silence speaks a thousand words [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes girls
i was making a joke,
youre right, dont say nothing here, i dont any more, learnt my lesson

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Âutomatic For The People
Member # 12634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Âutomatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:

Nice but not my type. So tell me, why didn't you meet me in Cairo? We could've had lots of fun together [Big Grin]
Posts: 465 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
هو ده الي انتا فالح فيه يا اوتو التحرش بالحريم و جاي تتكلم علي التحرش

انتا اخر واحد يتكلم عن الترش يا اوتو

فضايحك كترت أوي

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Âutomatic For The People:
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:

Nice but not my type. So tell me, why didn't you meet me in Cairo? We could've had lots of fun together [Big Grin]
Oh Dear God.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me on the beach

http://i17.tinypic.com/42jngwo.jpg

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i16.tinypic.com/2a6p5px.jpg

this is zaza my adopted boy when i am there in el qusier red sea

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
sweet [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
ALL LOVELY PICS !!! [Smile]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WANT MORE PICTURES! FEED ME SEYMOUR! FEED ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
wheres yours alchemist???????? [Wink] and i sent you a pm [Smile]
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

http://i12.tinypic.com/4bsc2uh.jpg

Me, my sis and our guys! XOXO.

This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com