EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/423fd1d0z7f2ee3d/sumbelakbar/__sr_/94bc.jpg?pfI8YwFB9DaSieoR

me at the airport. I was writing ( trying) a letter in arabic, and that fat guy sleeping in the background, all of a sudden wakes up and starts reading what i wrote out loud.

HI I CANT SEE IT [Frown]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i14.tinypic.com/40l2z39.jpg
me as a baby and me famous
http://i3.tinypic.com/4g4u4jr.jpg

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by c.h.i.m.p.s.,imprter of banana bcky:
quote:
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/423fd1d0z7f2ee3d/sumbelakbar/__sr_/94bc.jpg?pfI8YwFB9DaSieoR

me at the airport. I was writing ( trying) a letter in arabic, and that fat guy sleeping in the background, all of a sudden wakes up and starts reading what i wrote out loud.

HI I CANT SEE IT [Frown]
http://i16.tinypic.com/2rgc2e9.jpg

ok try this one!

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

HI I CANT SEE IT [Frown]

ok try this one!

MASHALLAH [Smile] SO PRETTY ,PLEASE TO MEET YOU HIBBAH ....
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is right hibbah you are very pretty, wish i were half that.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're beautiful Hibbah. Oh.....to look like that. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
she is right hibbah you are very pretty, wish i were half that.

Oh, come on MH, you are pretty in your own way! Have more self-esteem, please! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys, you guys are being real nice.
and mystic, im sure you're positively gorgeous . [Embarrassed]

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely foto
hibbah
beautiful girl

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey here is a high school picture, I love catholic school uniforms!

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scansp0.jpg

I miss Jack in the box, they have the best burgers. Smucks or Sheba will know what I'm talking about. (We had just ate there)

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
i hope thats you in the pictures i dont want my head filling with ideas of you [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
i too like school uniforms but preferblt wif trousers ..

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course chimps, I'm the one in the middle. I liked the skirts a lot although I usually wore tights with it.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
do you know i always thought you was a male ,no worries they all think im two shades any way ...
love yah really ...
its amasing when its the usernames ur not so sure ..i get called a man all the time ITS GROWING ON ME NOW .. [Razz]

Sarah360
Member # 12925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah360   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndreAhmed:
hehehe , im a top , come on cool pool and i'll beat ya, i wasn't focused on the balls cuz i wanted to focus on just the cam [Smile] .

[Smile] , n e way , how's the first picture [Big Grin] ?
[Big Grin]

put ur picture [Wink]

Well the first one's quite scary.
The second one is nice though.

Posts: 34 | From: Columbus,Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah360
Member # 12925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah360   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here
http://buzznet-38.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users13/brendonsbabysarah/default/don_t_laugh_or_else.--feat-msg-116459979228.jpg
You say one mean thing and I'll pound your face in.
I've got more on my Mypsace.

Posts: 34 | From: Columbus,Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah360
Member # 12925

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

HI I CANT SEE IT [Frown]

ok try this one!

Aww you're so pretty. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeina20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
here is my pic
http://www.jurgita.com/models-id181564.html
Cheers

Posts: 47 | From: tour guide | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zeina20:
hi
here is my pic
Cheers

If that's really you...you're awesome! [Smile]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
hi
here is my pic
Cheers

well i must say your absoutly gorgeous personaly i wouldnt have mohamed on the end of my name if i was modeling but then thats my point of view
but i must say ZEINA there be alot of womens teeth being gritted here so many jealouse women about even me ..lol lol ,no your a stunner welcome ....take care chimps ....

Hibbah
Member # 12156

sara, you're so cute! but your hair is hiding most of your face. do you wear it like that?
Sarah360
Member # 12925

Rate Member
quote:
sara, you're so cute! but your hair is hiding most of your face. do you wear it like that?

No I don't normally wear it like that. I was just taking one of those myspace pictures that everyone takes.
Thanks but you're the pretty one. You can actually see my face on my myspace pics if you check it out.

magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by banana ,chimpsey:
quote:
hi
here is my pic
Cheers

well i must say your absoutly gorgeous personaly i wouldnt have mohamed on the end of my name if i was modeling but then thats my point of view
but i must say ZEINA there be alot of womens teeth being gritted here so many jealouse women about even me ..lol lol ,no your a stunner welcome ....take care chimps ....

haha.. well Personaly i wouldnt have put down social drinker & muslim down either... one or the other
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG]http://i15.tinypic.com/29w8mk4.jpg[/IMG] This is me....
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeina20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
yeah that's really me , i choose Mohamed as my family name coz i don't want to use my real family name, and it's must in this site to have a family name ,
yeah what's wrong of being a social drinker and a Muslim , why i have to wear the angel mask
i'm not a kid to be ashmed of my life style coz i'm the only one who choose it and i'm the one to be blamed in front of Allah .......
thanks for the comments any way

Posts: 47 | From: tour guide | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
yeah my husband said good on yah carry on as you are when i send him home for good he can look you up ...

wy not you using mohamed (pbuh)
and his name ABD EL GALIL servant or slave of ''ALLAH goes well dont yah think ....
enjoy !!!!i look forward to your pictures together
i hope no ones come as moans of the cartoos again ..so hy[pricrital of muslims again ...money the root of evil
so wehn someone from out side comes and insults pur prophet (pbuh) we moan and do rallys and go compeltely mad ,but there its the normal of your own people all the time to insult nothing wrong
uhm GLASS CAGES
I CERTAINLY NOT PERFECT BUT I STILL WANT TO ENTER HEAVEN ..
GOOD DAY IM NOT INTERESTED IN FURTHER IN COMMENTING ON THIS
SO IM CLOSED MY CASE .....

zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:
Hey
what is this all about ? half of the Egyptian called Mohamed and this my father name so i'm not refering to the Prophet Mohamed (Ppuh ) i don't know what's wrong with this ? i didn't mention anything about the prophet , u don't have to comment any more, i have nothing to do with ur guy , i don't want him to look me up ,,,,, y u trun sending my pic into a big deal ( so weird )

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
are you shamed to be a muslim ....i want a honest answer ..and are you still ashamed to be egyptian ....
zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:
why i would be ??? i'm Muslim Egyptian i'll never be ashmed of that ........
i was born in Egypt, yeah i have no choice on that, but i would never choose to be born any where else , i love Egypt .... and i'm Muslim not only becoz my father is Muslim, but i want to be Muslim i love Allah , Prophet Mohamed (prayers and peace upon him ) so again what is this all about ? what about u ? y i didn't ask u ? i think Relgion is something between u and the lord either you call ur lord Jesus or Allah ,or whatever ,,,,, he can see you and he can tell , he has mercy that he let only less 10 % on earth for the human to live together, mercy please no more comments !!!!!!!!!!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zeina20, you are a pretty girl indeed (I like very much the picture in the middle of your portfolio). Do you get booked quite often? What were your greatest achievements so far being a model? What is your main goal?

I'd love to know more about the model scene in Cairo; I am sure it comes with the usual good and bad things in this kind of industry. Is it really that competitive?

I've just visited your website for tourguide, nicely done but please keep up with your own blog if possible. And I noticed that you are also into photographing.

And don't worry about the comments on here, people have different opinions. I kinda like you saying the truth and what's wrong with being honest?

Hey, would love to meet up with you when I am back in Cairo (which will be definitely this year). It's nice to see refreshing faces like yours on ES and we only have a handful of Egyptian women posting here anyway....

So take care, go your way..... all the best with your career and your private life.

TL [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ايه التقريع ده
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:
TigerLily
Thank you very much for your sweet words , i'm happy that you visted my web site, and i'll do my best to keep it up ....
About being a model the start is the hard part but i think being different, talanted, and have faith in yourself is not everything who you know is more important,so i'm looking forward to get more exposed and known ,however i acted before in Tv pro. for the Austerlian tv (ABC) and it was a great experince i worked really hard to show the real image of Egypt and the Egyptian , you can find more about that in this link http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/netw/200611/programs/ZY8209A003D9112006T203000.htm
inshaa Allah if i'll see you soon in Cairo i can give the DVD to watch this program, so please drop me a line whenever u r in Cairo ...
Cheers
Zeina

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

HI I CANT SEE IT [Frown]

ok try this one!

I just saw ur picture Hibbah. You are really pretty [Smile]
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hi, Zeina, yes definitely I would like to see this documentary. I'll get back with you. All the best. TL [Smile]
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 'new' to ES, but here I am. [Smile]

pic

Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ana.. welcome to ES. lovely pic.
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Welcome Ana! Agreed Charm, cute pic.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hello, Ana Huna, welcome!!! Where are you from? [Smile]
locale
Member # 12632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the welcome!! I'm in the US...one the West Coast.

I've had fun reading the forums and learning. Thanks for letting me joing it. [Smile]

Posts: 210 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
No problem and actually you did the step and had the *nerve* to register! [Wink]

Hope to see you posting very often from now on!!!

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ana Huna and welcome on board! [Smile] Nice pic.
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Are you going to Egypt or have you been Ana?
Maria Aya
Member # 10618

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maria Aya   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there [Smile]
I might not write often over here, but I sure love to read almost all subforums.
Since I didnt manage to find the way to post a photo, just linking myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=127231639

Maria Aya

Posts: 20 | From: Athens Greece | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist:
Are you going to Egypt or have you been Ana?

I'm going to Egypt in May for the first time to study Arabic. [Smile] Trying to learn as much about Egypt and Egyptian culture as I can!
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Cool! I thought about doing that also. My name is Sarah. I am probably coming there this summer. We should meet up. Will you be in Cairo?
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i17.tinypic.com/2i72u0y.jpg This is a pic of me and my sister, I'm the one in the back! It's great seeing everyone's pics! I love this!
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locale
Member # 12632

Yes, I'll be spending time in both Cairo and Alex. I'd love to meet up this summer! I can't wait to go!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by little surfer girl:
http://i17.tinypic.com/2i72u0y.jpg This is a pic of me and my sister, I'm the one in the back! It's great seeing everyone's pics! I love this!

Wow, LSG, you and your sister are both *stunners*, very pretty girls! And you are a blonde - well welcome to Egypt!!! [Wink]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ana Huna:
I'm 'new' to ES, but here I am. [Smile]

pic

lovely very nice picture ..welcome.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little surfer girl and ana Huna
lovely pics, really very nice

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

We have to keep this thread going, I can't believe that it has been going since December 2005.

So here are some pics of me :)all of them taken on visits to Egypt last year. Apologies for the quality of them but they have been scanned.

These 2 were taken on my 1st visit to Egypt in April 2006

http://i12.tinypic.com/2ds3j9i.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/3163dvp.jpg

and these were taken on my 2nd visit to Egypt in August 2006

http://i18.tinypic.com/2yxq7oj.jpg
http://i18.tinypic.com/2hrpllk.jpg

Haven't got any pics from my last visit to Egypt because someone has my digital camera and hasn't been so kind as to email me the pictures that were taken [Frown]

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com